The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twist Chapter 3

by wwwalla

“Mum!” I cried and chased after her, pushing past Kate.

She’d only got as far as the foot of the stairs and now stood there, slightly hunched forwards, as if out of breath.

“Mum?” I asked.

“Stay away from me Tommy,” she gasped, “stay away...”

Suddenly she reared up, virtually sprinted down the hallway and out of the front door. Seconds later came the sound of the car starting and reversing into the road.

She was fighting it. She hadn’t turned into a slut and tried to seduce me, she’d run away instead.

“Was that it?” Kate asked. “Was that what you say you did to me?”

“Yes,” I said. “But I didn’t want to do it, not to either of you. And not to Alison and Lisa either.”

“Well you certainly seem to be making a habit of doing something that you’re not trying to,” she replied, one hand idly playing with a nipple. “Now, are you coming to the shower or not?”

“Kate, I am NOT doing this with you. You are my sister, I love you, and I am not going to have sex with you. Find someone else.”

“Fine. Let me know if you change your mind.”

Kate retreated back upstairs and I went to sit in the living room. I was trying to understand what had happened to mum – had I changed her or not?

A few minutes passed and Kate came back downstairs. She was wearing what were probably her sexiest, skimpiest clothes, which thankfully wasn’t saying a lot – a small pink t-shirt and the short skirt from earlier – although there was clearly no underwear to complement it. The skirt was so short I thought I could actually see blonde hairs emerging from underneath. “I’m going to find someone who’s not afraid to have a bit of fun. Someone with a big cock who wants to put it inside a pretty girl, not someone who’s going to mope around and worry about things all day,” she said and turned on her heel, slamming the front door behind her.

I have no idea how much time passed – I was in a nightmare and I couldn’t seem to escape it. I may have slept, I may just have been lost in depression, I’m not sure, but the doorbell made me jump back into life. Rising to my feet I headed for the door, but not before the bell rang, insistently, three or four more times.

It was Jane from next door. She was crying.

“Tom! I don’t know what’s going on! My mum, my sister... they’re... Something’s going on, I don’t know what... I’m scared. I didn’t know what to do so I came here. You wouldn’t believe what they’re doing!” she sobbed, breaking off from sentences as if scared to admit what she was going to say.

“Come in, come in, sit down,” I said. I swear my heart had stopped beating altogether. I guided her into the living room.

“I came home and... and...” The tears were pouring from her eyes. I said nothing. “And... they were in the lounge. NAKED!”

“What?” I tried to sound surprised.

“And... and... They were...” She stopped and looked into my eyes, pleading with me to telepathically know what she was talking about so she wouldn’t have to say the words. “Mr Carruthers... from next door...”

My eyes widened. I could see where this was going. “Was he hurting them? Are they ok?” I feigned anger now.

“He was... them. You know... sex!” Finally saying the crucial word she broke down completely, hiding her face with her arm. I put my arm around her and left her to it for a moment. Eventually she pulled herself together enough to continue. “But they didn’t stop when I came in. They... they... mum winked at me and beckoned me over. Lisa didn’t even stop... licking... I screamed and started telling him to get out and leave them alone, but they told him... told him to stay and keep...” That brought on a bout of even more convulsive tears.

“It’s ok, it’s ok,” I started, rubbing her shoulder and speaking softly like to a crying baby. My heart was definitely beating again now, pounding in my chest and my ears. I hadn’t even thought of Jane and what would happen when she came home to find her family... different. I could feel the words welling up inside me again, I could make all this go away so easily.

No! I was not going to do it. I was not going to change my friend, a girl I’d grown up with, a friendly, intelligent, chatty girl into nothing more than a sex-crazed animal.

“What’s happening?” she asked, looking at me with huge, wet eyes.

This was time for the new, braver Tommy I decided. She had to know. “I... I think that it’s something I did to them. I’m so so so sorry.”

She wrinkled her brow and waited for me to continue, clearly not sure what to make of what I had just said.

“I think that when I say something, something in particular, it... changes people. It started with Kate, then your mum and sister, and now my mum too. It’s out of control.” Her eyes seemed immensely deep and empty, I needed to fill them somehow with words. “I’m so sorry and I don’t know what I can do, I’ve tried to change them back but it won’t work and I’m so sorry and it was just an accident, I didn’t believe that I could really do something like that and...”

“Tom? What on earth are you saying?”

“I changed them. It was me. Somehow, when I say some certain words to people, they change. Change like your mum and sister, so they want to have sex.”

“Tom this is sick! What kind of horrible joke...” she was screaming now and tearing from the room. “I come to you with a problem and you turn it into a joke! Stay away from me!” And with that she was gone.

I spent the rest of the evening and night alone in the house, neither my mum nor Kate came home. I didn’t even make it to bed, I slept where I sat, where I’d been comforting Jane and tried to tell her the truth. Misery didn’t even begin to explain it.

I woke up early with the sun. Still no sign of anyone, I wondered where they had all gone. Was mum ok? Had Jane gone home? How many more men had Kate managed to sleep with?

I stumbled upstairs and into the shower. It was another lengthy one with much scrubbing, but scrubbing couldn’t solve my problems. As I was drying myself off I heard the front door close. Who was home? Wrapping my towel around me I went to find out.

“Hello there darling,” mum said as I walked down the stairs. She was not alone. She had her arm around a small, balding, pot-bellied man with a small grey moustache and a sweat stained white t-shirt. He had one hand on her bottom but hastily moved it as he saw me approaching. Mum tsked, grabbed his hand and put it back where it had been. “This is Tommy, my son. Tommy, this is Joe. I just met him on the high street and thought he could do with some home comforts for a little while. Say hello.”

I said nothing. Mum had fought but mum had lost.

“Hi er... Tommy,” the man said. His speech was a little slurred and I could see now that my mum’s arm was actually helping to hold him up.

“I want him out of the house,” I said, in as level a voice as I could manage.

“This is my house Tommy, I get to decide who comes and goes. Besides, you’re welcome to join us if you want.”

“Join you?”

“In the bedroom. Joe here is going to give me a good fucking but you’re welcome to join in.” She winked at me and slowly pushed a finger into her mouth.

“No!” I cried.

Mum looked at me with her typical stern face. “Enough Thomas. Now, please get out of the way. I have a hunky man here who wants to fuck me and by golly he’s going to. So get out of the way and let us upstairs, or I’ll just have to let him do me right here.

“No.”

“Right,” she said and let go of Joe, who slumped slowly onto the floor. In one yank she pulled her skirt and knickers down, revealing a bald, red pussy. Deftly, she pulled down Joe’s grubby trousers and reached inside for the bounty. “Mmmm,” she bubbled as her fingers closed around it and started to play. Joe was hard surprisingly quickly for a man in his state and as soon as he was ready to her satisfaction, mum plunged her body down onto him. “Oh yes!” she cried and began to ride him with fierce energy.

I stood, transfixed. I noticed her dirty knees, no need to wonder how she’d got those. This was my mother acting like... well, like I’d never have believed just a few short hours ago. Her face glistened with sweat as she rode her prize, her hands alternately balancing her against the wall to stop her from falling off and groping roughly at her own breasts.

After a couple of minutes she caught me looking. “I could give you a blowjob honey,” she said between gasps, licking her lips lasciviously. “I love being full at both ends.”

That woke me out of my stupor and I stormed upstairs. I dressed quickly and ran downstairs. My mum’s face lit up for a second but I continued past the writhing bodies and out of the house. The stench of alcohol from the man underneath my mother gave way as I approached and was overcome by rank body odour. I had to get away from this. Anger burned inside me. I had done this, but someone or something had given me the power, had made me do this, had ruined my life. Had now ruined other lives. How dare they? They must have known this would happen, they must have wanted to hurt me.

My fury burned deeper and deeper as I pounded the streets, oblivious to what was around me. It must have been at least a couple of hours later when I realised I was on the outskirts of town, in a wealthy little suburb that had once been a wealthy little village. I could hear bells ringing from the parish church up ahead, there was a posh car tied up with ribbon outside the gates. A wedding. My eyes narrowed. I’d show them what I could do with this power.

I walked nonchalantly up to the church entrance and peered over the high wall that surrounded it. The happy couple were just emerging from the church to a rapturous reception from their guests. I took advantage of the moment to nip through the gate and step around the back of the church before anyone would notice me.

Rage was burning inside me. I’d show them.

After a couple of minutes I heard the car start from outside the gates and drive away. I circled around the church away from the gate and peered around the corner to see what the crowd of happy people were up to. Just ahead of me and close to the church was a gaggle of four bridesmaids, dressed in turquoise strapless dresses, giggling amongst themselves. Perfect. Calmly I walked up to them, paused briefly as they looked at me in confusion and then said “You sluts.” Not waiting for a reaction, I turned on my heel and walked quickly back behind the church.

Time to escape. I headed back round the church to the gate, planning to nip out, but suddenly, as I neared the final corner, a vision of pure beauty stepped around the corner towards me. She was looking at her mobile phone, probably seeking a quiet spot. I took a second to gaze at her – she looked no more than my age, brilliant blonde hair shimmered around a perfect round face with piercing blue eyes. Her slim body looked beautiful in her wedding finery, a pale pink dress that showed just a hint of cleavage. She looked like an angel, innocent and pure.

That was when she looked up at me and smiled.

“You slut,” I said.

Her eyebrows raised, but this was no time for me to be hanging around. I ran past her, vaulted over the church wall and was out of the churchyard before anyone else could see me and become suspicious.

I turned to walk away along the road that took me past the church. As I sauntered past there was a scream and I risked a look over the church wall. Two of the bridesmaids had yanked down their dresses to reveal their breasts, and a third, was marching a pimply, gangly youth towards the bushes at the edge of the graveyard, one hand half down the front of his trousers. I couldn’t see any sign of the other one, or my angel. I desperately wanted to stay and watch the havoc I had created, but I also did not want it to be linked to me in any way, so I continued on my way.

I walked for about twenty minutes before turning around and heading back. I found the churchyard sadly deserted, the guests had clearly made their way to the reception. Well, maybe... A wedding invite I found near the church door told me the reception was taking place in a hotel about a mile down the road in the opposite direction from which I’d headed. It was obvious where I needed to go next.

A brisk walk later and I was about to walk nonchalantly up the hotel steps when I heard noises from the nearby small alley which led behind the building. I peeked around the corner and saw quite a sight. Unbelievably all four of the bridesmaids were there, all still wearing at least some of their turquoise garments and all being variously pounded by men who were dressed distinctly like waiting staff. Then, the real prize. I saw a flash of blonde hair peeping out from behind a dumpster for a fraction of a second. And again. And again.

I stepped into the alley and walked casually past the couples who didn’t seem to pay me any attention at all. I didn’t blame them frankly. As I reached the dumpster a man emerged from behind it, doing up his fly. He winked confidently at me as he passed, heading back into the hotel through a rear entrance.

“Hi,” I heard a voice coming from the floor. It was the angel.

“Hi,” I smiled. “I’m Tommy.”

“Olivia,” she said. I could see the man’s semen on her chin, and the dirty stains on her dress where she’d been kneeling. “Weren’t you at the church?”

“I was,” I said, non-committally.

“I don’t know why,” she started as she wiped the cum from her chin with one finger and placed it into her mouth, “but I am feeling really horny.”

“Oh really?”

She carefully stood up and walked slowly towards me. “I bet you could help me out, couldn’t you Tommy?” she said and leaned in for a kiss. We mashed lips for a full minute or more and it took only a few seconds for her hand to be down the front of my trousers.

“You feel amazing,” she whispered, running her hand up and down the length of my erection. “Will you do me?”

“A beautiful girl like you? Of course I will.”

She grinned, showing perfect straight teeth. “You think I’m beautiful?”

“Incredibly beautiful. Like an angel.”

“Like a really horny angel,” she laughed, and shrugged her dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Her small breasts jutted out over a bra that had already been pulled down and I could see that her simple white knickers were sopping wet. “Fuck me.”

I reached in and tweaked her nipples before squeezing my fingers inside the waistband of her underwear and pulling them down, releasing a blonde bush of hair.

“I am so wet for you,” she gasped. “Fuck me.”

“You should shave your pussy bald like the pornstars do,” I said, pulling her towards me.

Her eyes closed for a second and then she smiled. My erection was aching now, she turned to lean against the wall and I ploughed into her from behind. She squeaked with every thrust.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned, still plunged inside Olivia and saw one of the bridesmaids smiling at me, one hand still on my shoulder while the other played between her legs. She was very pretty – long brown hair, large brown eyes and breasts that were larger than a handful. Her bright red lipstick was smeared off her lips on both sides.

“Hi,” she said. She knew my eyes were on her breasts and moved slightly to give me a better view.

I grunted something close to a hello. Olivia was groaning away and seemed oblivious to everything.

“Me next?” the bridesmaid asked.

I tried my best to wink at her, but I fear mid-coitus winking is a little beyond me and it probably looked more like a frown. She seemed to take it as a yes anyway, as she smiled and came closer, mashing her luscious breasts into my back. I turned my attention back to Olivia and my impending orgasm, and soon felt a tongue exploring my neck, my bum, my anus.

Olivia began to scream as we reached orgasm together, but even as I softened she continued to try to buck against my hips. Reluctantly I pulled out, Olivia immediately turned to me with a faux-pout on her face. “Don’t you want to fuck me again?” she asked.

“I do, I really do. But I need a minute,” I said.

“And I’m next!” the bridesmaid chipped in.

“No way Ally, I saw him first!” Olivia argued.

“He promised!” said Ally.

“So how do you two know each other?” I asked. They’d been at the same wedding but it hadn’t even crossed my mind that they may have met before.

“Ally’s my cousin,” Olivia said, “she’s Lucy’s sister.”

“Lucy?”

“The one getting married.”

“Oh yeah, her.”

“And its traditional for the bridesmaids to get fucked at a wedding,” Ally said, “so I’m next!”

Ally was still caressed up against my back, her fingers gently fondling my balls through the back of my legs and Olivia now moved forward to grasp my front, her eyes wandering down to my cock once again, her tongue playing over her lips.

“Ladies, ladies. I’m sure we can work something out here, there’s enough of me for both of you,” I said.

“You have such a wonderful cock,” Olivia sighed.

“Mmm,” Ally joined in.

“You both love my cock, well you’d love sharing it even more,” I suggested.

“Now there’s a smart idea,” said Ally.

“Kiss each other,” I ordered, pushing my luck - but almost before I finished the sentence their lips were clasped together over my shoulder. “Come on, really go for it,” I said to encourage them. Their faces were now writhing against each other’s, tongues clearly visible as they mashed together.

It was like I was in some kind of strange alternate reality. I was standing in a back alley with two beautiful young women, cousins, making out with each other while pressed desperately around me. My cock was growing hard again, her hands still clasping it like a sacred object, Olivia noticed immediately.

“Come on Ally,” she said, breaking from the passionate kiss.

Seconds later they were on their knees in front of me, licking my shaft from each side. It took less than twenty seconds before I blew my load. Ally had seen it coming and positioned herself to get the lion’s share of my spray on her face, but it didn’t take long for Olivia to start licking her share off her.

“Amazing,” Olivia whispered, her hand back on my cock.

“Amazing,” agreed Ally.

“See, you two love sharing cum,” I said. They closed their eyes in pleasure as Olivia’s tongue continued to work over her cousin’s face, occasionally dipping inside her mouth.

Ally opened her eyes and looked straight into mine. “Now fuck me in the arse!”

“No, me!” cried Olivia.

I couldn’t believe it. Two little words and here I was with two beautiful, mostly naked women in an alleyway, asking me for anal sex. But I knew I was at the end of my stamina for a while. “Look you two, why don’t you tidy yourselves up a bit and get back to the wedding. There must be more men inside who’d like to see you,” I said.

“Lucy told us to get out,” Ally pouted, pulling her dress into some semblance of normality. “She didn’t like it when I stroked her husband’s cock.”

Olivia grunted in joint disdain.

“Well, get in there and apologise. You’re bridesmaids and there are other men who need a fucking.”

“I’m not a bridesmaid,” Olivia said.

“Well, you’re a beautiful young lady, don’t you want some cock too?”

“Yeah!”

“Well get in there!”

I pushed them through the rear entrance and began the walk home. I could see Olivia’s hand on Ally’s bum as they walked down the corridor and back to the festivities.

I got home without further incident and opened the front door to screams of joy. I couldn’t tell whether it was Kate or mum, it was high-pitched and coming from upstairs. Resigned to my fate, I didn’t see the need to go and see what was up, so I grabbed a drink and turned the tv on in the lounge to drown out the noise.

An hour or so later someone came downstairs and left the house. Leaping to my feet I watched as a hugely fat, balding man sauntered down the street like he was the King of Cool. Kate caught me watching, as she entered, naked.

“Cute isn’t he?” she winked.

“Urgh, no!” I said, feigning covering my eyes. I’d already seen my sister naked enough times, I didn’t want her to think I was enjoying it. “He’s disgusting!”

“Ok, I know he’s not exactly the type of guy I would normally go for, but he’s cute. Besides...”

I cut her off, “You’re going to tell me about his penis aren’t you? Well don’t.”

“Massive!” she sighed, extending her hands to show a length of about 4 inches.

“Seriously, that’s massive?” I laughed.

She closed her eyes as if imagining it in all its glory. “Oh yes,” she said.

“Didn’t he crush you under all that weight?”

“I love to feel the weight of a man on top of me, makes me feel feminine and sexy,” she said, wrapping her arms around herself. “One time, he farted and it totally stank out my room. So masculine!”

“You’ve got to be kidding!”

She looked at me like I was crazy and I knew she wasn’t joking. “I just wish I’d known before what I was missing out on. I feel incredible, like I could leap over Everest and fly to Mars!”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.” She sat on the sofa opposite me. “If you did this to me, and with the noise mum was making earlier I’m starting to think that you really might have, then thank you. It’s the best thing you could ever have done, I mean it.”

I said nothing. An image of Jane crying flashed into my head, then of Olivia lying on the ground in the alley, her perfect face coated in cum.

“You should change every woman!” Kate cried. I noticed that after a period of inactivity, her hands were starting to edge closer to her pussy, where cum was noticeably leaking down her legs.

“I... I changed more women today. At a wedding.”

“Brilliant! I bet they loved it.”

“They did. But they didn’t have a choice. I was angry and lost control. I felt bad about Jane.”

“You changed Jane?” Kate had noticed the cum now and was systematically wiping it up with her fingers and licking them clean.

“No, but her family... What’s she going to do?”

“Well, you should change her too. Duh!”

“I nearly did, the words were there ready to be said, but I don’t want to. I don’t want to ruin another life.”

Kate moved to sit next to me, placing her arm around my shoulders. “You won’t. She will love what she becomes, like I do, like mum does.” Her right breast was crushed into my shoulder blade.

Mum. That went through me like a knife. “My own mother! I changed my own mother!”

Kate leaned in and tried to kiss me. I immediately leant back out of the way.

“I’m your sister Tommy, we can still kiss each other can’t we?” she said, sorrowfully.

“I guess so.”

I leaned in and our lips met. Instantly Kate’s hands were on the back of my head, pulling me towards her while her tongue darted into my mouth. I struggled to get away, but her grip was tight. Five, ten seconds of frantic tongue lashing and she let me go.

“I love you Tommy, my brother,” she said, and stood up to leave. “I’m here for you whenever you need me.” She walked out of the door, but immediately popped her head back in and added, “And fart as much as you want when I’m around because I’ve realised I REALLY love that.”

Strange as it may sound, we actually settled into a bit of a routine for a few days. This was now normal life, for what little normal meant, and time passed with both Kate and mum bringing random men home, fucking them and sending them on their way. They also slept with plenty of men outside the home – mum didn’t come home at all the night I had my talk with Kate, reappearing in laddered stockings and an extremely low-cut top around lunchtime the next day, in time to give a blowjob to an older gentleman that Kate had just finished with.

The burst of anger I had felt had mostly passed and I tried my best not to change more women. But it was so tempting – in some ways, looking back, I can understand the changes I made when I was angry, lashing out. But my mood was changing – the thought that I could have any woman, any time, was insufferably intoxicating. I would see a beautiful woman, or simply a beautiful cleavage or a beautiful arse, and the words would rise to my throat, so easy to say.

You can tell from my choice of words that I wasn’t fully successful. First, a supermarket trip for food wound up with some frantic sex with a large-breasted brunette, probably ten years my senior, who I ‘bumped into’ in the fruit and vegetable aisle. Her fingering of the bananas immediately took on a lot more enthusiasm before she noticed me grinning at her, and she followed my beckoning finger to the waiting car and back home. I figured if mum and Kate could bring people back, I could too, although getting an extravagantly horny woman through even a five minute car journey proved quite the difficult task...

After the sex and releasing the woman back into the wild, I realised we still needed food and headed back to the supermarket, where a particularly beautiful cashier came very close to corruption, and would have come closer still but for the lengthy queue of shoppers behind me. Not because I was concerned about the people and their shopping you understand, but because I was still very wary of people noticing what I could do.

The next day, on a walk to the corner shop for items I’d forgotten the day before, I passed the local church hall. A sign said that a Christian women’s prayer group just happened to be meeting inside at the time – far too tempting a target, and seconds later there were seven new converts to the religion of cock. The women ranged from around my age into probably their mid-forties, but all took on a lascivious grin as they took to their new lives and circled around me. Sadly, noises from upstairs suggested the presence of more people, possibly men, so I didn’t wait around to benefit from their new outlook on life. I let the nearest woman to me (a blonde, about 30, pretty face but wearing clothes more suitable for her grandmother) fondle me through my trousers for a second before I high-tailed it out of there.

A couple more days later, and after a self-imposed drought brought on by guilt, the anger rose again as I walked into the living room to find Mr Sanders, a married, middle-aged near-neighbour of ours, balls deep in Kate’s arse. Worse, mum was sat on the sofa next to them watching, all the while plunging a large blue dildo into her own pussy.

Mum greeted me with, “Tommy! Just who I wanted to see... Come over here and stick your cock in my pussy will you darling? Plastic just isn’t the same.”

Kate craned her head around to wink at me, and increased the volume of her groans.

Furious, I grabbed Mr Sanders and yanked him backwards and out of Kate’s rear end.

“You sick pervert!” I screamed. “You’re married! What about your wife? What about your kids?”

Bright red with either embarrassment or sexual fervour, he silently pulled his trousers up from around his ankles while I escorted him stumblingly to the door, slamming it behind him. I marched back into the lounge but was already too late – mum was working the dildo in and out of Kate’s anus. I shook my head, fought back tears, and went to lie down in my bedroom.

Needless to say I was not alone for long.

“What did you do that for?” Kate asked, walking into my room, naked as she always was around the house now.

“I couldn’t bear to see him doing that to you,” I said. “Besides, he’s married. He shouldn’t be cheating on his family.”

“He was only doing to me what I wanted him to do, you know that. And his wife should stop being such a prude and give him what he wants – you know what, he told me his wife has NEVER let him into her arse. Can you believe that? Married twenty-two years!”

“That’s her choice. If he doesn’t like it he should leave her properly, not cheat behind her back.”

“She’ll never find out, I’m not going to tell. Besides, she hasn’t found out the other times...”

I looked at her in shock for a moment, and then realised I was being far too naive. She’d probably slept with every man on the street by now.

“Anyway,” she said, “Time for a shower. Unless you want to...”

“No.”

She skipped out of the room.

“Wait, Kate!” I called. She popped her head back in, looking expectant. “When did mum get that dildo?”

“Oh we went shopping yesterday. Bought all kinds of fun toys, and some really sexy clothes. We’ll have to show you them all later, you’ve never seen my titties looking so big. Got an amazing discount too...”

I dismissed her by turning onto my side away from her, and a minute or so later I heard the shower start.

I was full of fury again. Fury at the carefree nature of my mum’s and sister’s sexuality, at Mr Sanders and his infidelity, at Mr Sanders and his use of my sister, at whoever had given me this fucking stupid power.

Leaping off the bed I strode downstairs and outside. A walk would help. Fresh air was calming. The park. The park was green and relaxing.

I’m not sure more than a single thought passed through my head as I made the short walk to the local park and began pounding the gravel paths between the trees. Pounding, bad choice of words. A female jogger ran past me, “You slut,” I said, but she ran on, her earphones making her safe from corruption.

I continued my walk, past couples, too risky to change the women. Past girls younger than me, too young. Past men who took wide berths around me, somehow aware of my rage.

“Hey Tommy!” a voice called from just behind me.

I spun around and saw a girl. “You slut,” I said. “No! No!”

Too late. It was Jenny, from school. We’d sat next to each other in Chemistry, briefly dated when we were about fourteen. Shared a few experimental kisses.

“Hi Tommy,” she said again, walking closer. “You’re looking great! How are you?”

I looked at her. “I’m good thanks, how are you?”

“Not bad thanks, enjoying the summer. I’ve actually been meaning to get in touch, it’s my birthday in a couple of days, want to come to my party?”

“Sure!” She wasn’t a slut!

“Great!” she smiled, she had a small gap between her front teeth but that was a tiny flaw, especially compared with the beautiful fullness of her lips. Her deep blue eyes gazed into mine and I remembered why I’d liked her so much. And she wasn’t a slut! “My house at 7 tomorrow. You don’t need to bring anything. See ya!” She waved and walked off down the path. I watched her go, there was no exaggeration to her gait or anything.

The anger burning inside me had vanished, doused by a beautiful girl who hadn’t succumbed. I went home, had an early night and yearned for the time to pass.

The next day I bought a card and some flowers and watched tv, ignoring the various lewd activities of my family. I had new hope, maybe the power had gone. Even if it hadn’t, there was a girl it didn’t affect and, if I wasn’t getting ahead of myself, the possibility of some romance with said girl...

7 o’clock came and I headed to the party, fashionably just late enough. We had a great time – there were about twenty others from school that I knew, maybe ten or so others on top, and not once did the horrific words leap to my tongue. Many were drinking alcohol – this was an eighteenth birthday party after all, and most of the attendees were already 18, but I abstained, fearful of what drunkenness might cause me to do.

I didn’t spend much time with Jenny at first, but as the night wore on we made more and more excuses to be close to one another. Finally, at about 11:30 we were sat in her living room, many of the guests had headed for home and those that hadn’t were elsewhere in the house. She put her head onto my shoulder.

“I’ve been meaning to call you for ages...” she whispered.

“You have?”

“Yeah... I... I like you,” she said. She was pretty tipsy and her voice was a little slurred.

“I like you too.”

She smiled and, slowly, awkwardly, we started to kiss. The kiss went on, we relaxed into it and we clasped hands. Time flew.

“It’s my birthday in one minute,” she said when we stopped. “Will you give me a birthday kiss?”

“Of course.”

She leant in for a kiss but I put my finger to her lips and pointed at the clock. “Wait.”

Finally, agonisingly slowly, the minute hand moved to 12. “Now,” I said, and kissed her. Our tongues moved against each other, slowly, then faster, faster, until her hands suddenly wrapped around my body and she jumped onto my lap to straddle me, our mouths never parting.

“Mmm,” she groaned, briefly breaking the kiss for a smile, before renewing it with verve. Her tongue lashed furiously against mine, more and more passionate, more and more wet, and then, without warning, her hand was in my trousers and around my rock hard cock. She started jacking it up and down, up and down, and it didn’t take long for me to unload into my boxers, all over her hand.

She leaned back from my face and grinned. “Thank you for my birthday present,” she said, and then to my utter shock, pulled her hand out of my pants and began licking my load off her fingers.

“Are... are you ok?”

She smiled. “Do you think I’m beautiful?”

“Of course, so so so beautiful.”

“What’s beautiful about me?”

“You have amazing eyes. And such soft lips, perfect for kissing.”

“What could I improve?” she asked with a cheeky chuckle.

“Well... you should have really hairy armpits of course, that’s always super sexy on a girl,” I joked with a cheeky laugh of my own. She closed her eyes as if imagining it. “And er...” I struggled for something else funny to say, “otherwise you’re absolutely perfect,” I gave up.

“Thank you Tommy!” She gazed into my eyes for a second and then got up off my lap. I thought the moment was over, but before I knew it, her top was yanked over her head and her bra-clad breasts were in my face. “How about these? Like them?”

I made some kind of garbled noise that was meant to emphasise how yes, I liked them very much.

“They’re not that big,” she pouted, “do you mind?”

“No!” I managed to articulate. “They are very beautiful breasts.” Yes, I was that awkward.

Suddenly her bra was off too, I didn’t see how she did it, and two surprisingly large nipples were swinging in my face. Of its own accord, my tongue flashed out and licked one as it flew past. Her reaction was electric. Immediately she grabbed my trousers and yanked them down as best she could, boxers too – I stood a little to help her remove them – and then frantically tried to capture my proud cock between her little mounds.

“I want you to fuck my melons!” she cried.

I had my doubts but that wasn’t going to stop me trying my best. She crushed her tits together and began a more than passable attempt at a tit-fuck.

“You should always call them your melons,” I said, “that is so hot.”

She didn’t break stride, closing her eyes with the effort. Having orgasmed just a moment or two ago I had more stamina than before, and lay my head back onto the sofa to enjoy the ride. After a moment or two the feeling stopped briefly, only for my cock to be engulfed by something much warmer and wetter. Moving my head forward I found Jenny gazing earnestly into my eyes as she swallowed as much of my cock as she could between her gorgeous lips. That stirred something deep within me and I again orgasmed, she didn’t move and took everything I could give her.

“You have an amazing cock,” she said, when she was done swallowing. I could see bits of white foam stretching between her lips.

“You have an amazing mouth,” I said, “that was unbelievable.”

“Well my melons weren’t really big enough. So...” she paused expectantly, “which hole do you want next?”

With that sentence my brain woke up. What were we doing? What was she doing? There were other people in the house and we were in the front room shagging like animals! We’d gone from kissing to tit-jobs and blowjobs in the blink of an eye. In the passing of a mere moment...

“You’re eighteen now,” I said to her with a sigh.

“Sure am,” she said, “and I’ve LOVED the presents you’ve given me.”

It was the power. She was a slut after all, somehow it had just waited until she was eighteen.

She walked her fingers like a pair of legs down my chest and to my cock, which she again began to jack, trying to coax it back to life.

“Jenny, have you... woah!” cried a boy as he walked into the room and absorbed what he saw.

“Hey Dan,” Jenny said, “I bet you’ve got a great big cock to stick in my pussy, haven’t you?”

Dan was obviously very drunk indeed and didn’t react the way many men would in that situation. Instead, he just stood there and swayed a little. Jenny left my limp penis and rose to her feet, slinking sexily towards Dan, swaying her shoulders in an effort to emphasise her breasts.

“You’ll fuck me, won’t you Dan?” she said, reaching him and grinding her bottom against the outside of his jeans. “I have so many holes and all of them are empty. Won’t you fill them up for me?” She began to slide her own jeans down, revealing a lacy pair of black knickers, which soon followed, before she turned and again ground herself into Dan’s crotch. I could now see her well tended pussy, engorged and bright red, yearning for the touch of a man. She was leaving wet marks on his trousers.

Finally, Dan seemed to get a grip on himself, “What’s going on?” he asked.

“It’s my birthday and you guys are giving me my present,” Jenny answered, reaching her face towards his ear she added, “my sexy presents. Now are you going to get your cock out for me or what? I’d love to see it.”

Dan’s brain and libido finally caught up with each other and he moved quickly to free his aching penis– no sooner had he done so than Jenny bent over towards me, put her hands on my knees and pointed her rear at her new conqueror.

“Go for it you sexy beast!” she cried to Dan, and to me, added, “mind if I have another taste?” before her head dived for my now semi-erect cock. Dan ploughed into her from behind but she was ready for it and her tongue didn’t lose its stroke on me. Dan lasted several times longer than I had, I assume because of the alcohol in his system, before coming with a loud groan. Immediately, Jenny sped up on my crotch, losing her rhythm as she began to convulse with her own orgasm, which in turn brought me to my third.

We collapsed, Jenny on top of me on the sofa, Dan onto the carpet exactly where he had stood.

“Fucking hell,” he said, and passed out.

“Fucking hell indeed,” Jenny whispered, and began to nibble on my ear. “Will you be able to go again soon?”

I felt empty inside. I’d done it again, changed someone I cared about and had really hoped for something more with. Something real. Now all she craved was sex, sex with me or with any other man.

“Tommy?”

“I don’t think so, I need some time.”

“Ok. Do you mind if I go and find some of the other guys upstairs? I bet they’re gagging for a shag and most of the other girls have gone home already.”

I held back a tear and nodded. She climbed slowly off me, licked my cock one more time in good bye, and sauntered out of the room, rock-hard nipples pointing the way, her clothes left, forgotten, in hopeless piles on the carpet in front of me.