The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twist Chapter 4

by wwwalla

As soon as Jenny was gone I crept out of the house and started the walk home. Emotions swept over me in waves – anger, sadness, shame, pity... Another beautiful girl, ruined. Another life full of ambition reduced to mere sex.

It wasn’t a long walk and I was soon home. Kate was bouncing off the lap of a man in the living room, on show to the world through the open curtains, mum was alone and in the kitchen.

“Hi mum,” I muttered as I walk in.

She was naked apart from a pair of pink knickers and I noticed now how saggy her breasts were. Realising where I was looking, I immediately averted my eyes. Too late.

“Hi Tom,” she said, cupping her breasts in her hands and kneading them a little. “If you want a fondle then you’re more than welcome.”

“No mum.”

“You could bend me over the sink and fuck me while I do the washing up?”

“No mum, I’m not doing that with you.”

She stuck her bottom lip out in faux-schoolgirl style. “It’s just natural Tommy, perfectly natural. You have a cock, I have a pussy, sometimes they could get together and have some fun.”

“No.”

“Could I at least see it?”

“What?”

“Could I at least see your cock?”

“No! You’re my mother!”

“Exactly, you owe me. Without me you wouldn’t be here. And anyway, Kate says it’s you who’s made me like this, horny as some alley cat. The least you could do is show me your cock and let me have a little feel.”

I shook my head and left the room. Mums have always been experts at guilt trips, the last thing I needed was one over sex.

I went to my bedroom and locked it with the latch I’d fitted earlier that day – all the random men in my house worried me a little, but not as much as what Kate or mum might try to do to me while I was asleep.

Blissful, dreamless sleep.

I awoke early, the house was silent for once. After leaving the bathroom I walked quietly downstairs.

“Tom!” I jumped a mile as someone whispered from the living room. It was Kate, naked of course, with a large red dildo half inside her.

“Yeah?”

“Come here, I want to ask you something.”

I sat, trying to look at the wall a foot above her head.

“I was wondering if you could change a couple of friends of mine, as a favour.”

“What? No!”

“Oh come on, they’re such uptight bitches. Look... I miss my friends, but we can’t be friends if we don’t share the same... passions. They think I’m a total whore...”

“You are a total whore.”

“... and don’t want anything to do with me. But if they were the same as me, things could go back to the way they were. Plus they’d love it, I know they would. Frankly Chrissy was always a bit of a slut anyway, she slept with two different guys on her birthday once...”

She pulled the dildo out of her snatch, licked it a couple of times and plunged it back in with a long groan.

“So, please?”

“I don’t want to ruin people’s lives.”

“You’re not. Besides, how many people have you changed now? What’s two more?”

I sighed. “If I do this for you, you’re not allowed to ask to have sex with me again.”

“I can’t promise that Tommy, I’m sorry. When the hunger hits... it’s hard. But I’ll try.”

“Fine. Get them over here today and I’ll see what I can do.”

“Oh thanks Tommy!” she hopped up and, keeping her legs together so her dildo didn’t fall out, leapt across to hug me.

“See,” she said, releasing me. “I didn’t rub your cock or anything.”

To be honest, I wasn’t really against changing her friends, for purely selfish reasons. Chrissy wasn’t the best looking girl, somewhat plain looking, but with large breasts that she enjoyed showing off. The other friend, Donna I was assuming, was drop dead gorgeous – long brown hair, perfect oval face, slim build, wonderful large smile and sparkling eyes. Changing them could bring a lot of benefits.

It was about 2pm when the doorbell rang. Kate, who’d had a quick rendezvous with Mr Sanders against my wishes, went to answer it.

“Mustn’t think about cock, mustn’t think about cock...” she muttered to herself as she ran to the door. She was making an effort to appear normal and was dressed in a t-shirt and pair of jeans. Her erect nipples weren’t playing ball however, and were doing their best to give the game away.

Waiting upstairs I heard talking as she led her friends into the living room. Time for action.

“Good afternoon,” I said, walking into the room.

“Hi Tom,” Chrissy answered. Even at a time when she wanted to admonish my sister for being too slutty, her ample breasts were on display in a tight yellow top. Donna half smiled at me, she didn’t look comfortable.

“Tom just wanted to come and speak on my behalf,” Kate said, winking at me a little too obviously.

“Tom’s got nothing to do with this, don’t drag him into it,” Chrissy said. “I need to use the toilet, excuse me.” She stormed out and we could hear her pound up the stairs.

“To be honest, that’s not quite true,” I said slowly.

“What do you mean?” Donna asked quietly.

“This is going to sound incredibly strange, but hear me out. Somehow, I made Kate the way she is. You know, slutty.” It sounded so stupid now I was saying it. The lines I had rehearsed had vanished from my head.

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

“It’s true. I’ve done it to other people too.”

“I think we should go,” Donna said, standing up. “I don’t know why she invited us here if she’s just going to hide behind you.”

“Let me show you. I’m going to change you.”

Donna looked at me with eyebrows raised. “I’m leaving.”

“You slut.”

Donna gasped. Kate clapped her hands and giggled.

“I am so fucking horny!” Donna whispered, beautiful eyes wide in astonishment. “What did you do?”

“I made you like Kate. Believe me now?”

“Oh fucking hell yes!” Her nipples were already visible bumps in her t-shirt.

“Good. Now Chrissy will be back in a moment. Try to pretend nothing’s happened, like we’ve just been waiting for her.”

Donna licked her lips lasciviously as she met my eye. “What’s in it for me?”

“Anything you want. But only, only if you don’t let on to Chrissy.”

“I want your penis.”

“I know, I know...” I laughed. “Sit down and keep your legs together, she’s coming back.”

She jumped down onto her chair and sat bolt upright, legs primly together. She didn’t look natural at all, but I knew it must have been a real effort for her just to still be dressed.

“Let’s go Donna,” Chrissy said as she walked back into the room.

“Please sit for just a minute,” Kate pleaded, “I really want to apologise.”

“Yes, come on Chrissy,” Donna said breathlessly.

Chrissy looked at Donna for a moment, then sat next to her.

“Is it really so bad that Kate has decided to enjoy herself a little?” I asked.

Chrissy was incredulous. “Enjoy herself? She’s whoring herself all over town! What about her boyfriend?”

“Kate, is this true?” I asked, faking innocence.

“Er... a bit,” she said.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Because...”

“Because what?”

“Because... I love cock!” she laughed. We’d clearly reached the limits of her acting ability.

Donna snorted.

“That’s it, we’re going!” Chrissy shouted, leaping to her feet. Donna remained perched on the sofa.

“Please don’t Chrissy,” I said. “What do you think Donna?”

“I think... we should... stay... a bit...”

Chrissy shook her head. “You can, I’m leaving.”

“You have lovely tits,” I said.

Chrissy’s slap was so fast I only knew about it went I was sent backwards into the wall. “How dare you, you sick pervert! No wonder your sister is a complete slut, I bet even you’ve banged her!”

“Donna, Kate, hold Chrissy please.”

The sluts grabbed hold of Chrissy and dragged her back onto the sofa.

“What the hell? Help me! Someone help me!” Chrissy screamed.

“Donna, why don’t you tell Chrissy what you want?” I smiled.

“I want cock,” she grinned. “I want your cock sooo much.”

“Donna?” Chrissy gasped, “what have they done to you?”

“I turned her into a slut,” I said. “Like Kate. Kate was an accident, I really didn’t mean to do it. And no, I haven’t banged her. I intend to bang you though!”

“Never!”

“You’ll want it, I promise.”

She renewed her efforts to get away.

I leant in close to her ear and whispered, “You slut.”

Her struggles stopped immediately.

“Do you want it?” I asked.

Chrissy yanked down her top, flopping her full, luscious breasts over the top. She had large, brown nipples which she immediately began to tease with her fingers. “I want it!”

Donna took the cue to pull off her top too, and then her bra. Her breasts were smaller, not even a handful, with small pink nipples. “I want it too!”

Kate, of course, joined in. “I want it too!”

I looked at her. “You promised. Go out for a few hours, I’ll see you later.”

She pouted, but got up and left.

Donna was already working on my fly. As she freed my cock she gazed at it in pure wonder, then engulfed it in her mouth, working me up and down as she tried desperately to satisfy her craving.

Chrissy leant in and began to kiss me, thrashing her tongue frantically against mine, one hand between her now naked legs. “My turn, my turn,” she cried, between kisses.

“Chrissy, Donna is in charge here. She had to wait while we convinced you how great cock was.”

Chrissy closed her eyes and pouted, but seemed to accept it. She pushed herself up against my side, mashing her breasts into me, still playing with her completely shaven pussy.

“Why did you shave your pussy?”

“Guys seem to prefer it,” she breathed.

“Do a lot of guys see it then? When did you last have sex?”

“This morning. I have a new boyfriend. He has an amazing cock.”

Suddenly I was cumming - Donna stopped her stroke and allowed her mouth to fill with my seed before gulping it down.

“Thank you Tom,” she said when she finally released me from her mouth. “I really needed that.”

“You were great!”

“Thanks, I’ve never done that before.”

“What? How can you be as beautiful as you are and not have given a blowjob by now?”

“You think I’m beautiful?” I think she blushed, but she was already so flushed with excitement, it was hard to tell.

“You’re absolutely stunning,” I smiled.

“Will you do me a favour?” she asked, now peeling off her jeans. “And fuck me? I’ve never been fucked and I think it’s time.”

“Of course.”

Donna squealed and yanked off her sodden panties. She had a large thatch of brown pubic hair that had clearly never been trimmed.

“Bald and hairy, what a pair!” I laughed.

Chrissy squirmed next to me, clearly close to orgasm by her own hand. Donna was on all fours on the carpet. “Are you ready?” she asked.

“Doggystyle? Ok then!” I cheered, leaping off the sofa and plunging into her. Donna screamed with ecstasy. Despite cumming just a moment or two earlier, I was soon ready to pop again, and unleashed my load inside her.

“Chrissy, come and get it,” I said, pulling out of Donna.

Chrissy jumped up and grabbed my cock expectantly, before noticing the cum and bending down to lick it off. “There’s more in Donna,” I said. Chrissy made sure I was absolutely clean and not hiding any more precious cum anywhere on my cock, and then knelt down behind Donna who was still quivering on the carpet. Some cum was already leaking out of her pussy and Chrissy set to work immediately with her tongue.

I sat back and enjoyed the show. Donna was squeaking tiny little high pitched yelps, Chrissy’s large tits were swinging as she lapped at the hairy pussy, her own bald pussy visibly drooling. From somewhere else in the house I could hear the long groans of Kate being pleasured – she’d obviously found herself a man from somewhere. I felt strangely satisfied. This was the castle I had built, these were my women, my sluts, and they craved me.

Eventually the girls were finished and joined me on the sofa, one each side, pressing against me as closely as they could. Unsurprisingly my cock was still standing very much to attention.

“Donna, can I have a turn now?” Chrissy asked.

“Why are you asking me?”

“You’re in charge.”

“It’s Tom’s cock. Anyway...” she turned her radiant eyes to mine, so close our noses were almost touching. “I was wondering if you wanted to finish me off... I have one more hole that’s never been fucked...”

She didn’t wait for an answer, straddling me in an instant, and using her hand to guide me to her rear entrance.

“Ready?” she smiled.

I kissed her in answer, and she slid down onto me with a far deeper, more animal groan than I’d heard from her before. “Oh yes!” Slowly she rode me, rising and falling the full length of my shaft. Within moments she was shivering with orgasm again, which was enough to set me off for a third time.

She sat astride me for several more minutes, my member still buried inside her. “Wow, I never thought anal could be so good,” she said. “I never thought I’d want to do it, but now I have I want to do it again.”

“I’m sure you will.”

She laughed. “I think I’ll be doing all of it again, very soon.”

“So how was a stunning girl like you still a virgin?”

“I don’t believe in sex before marriage. I mean, I didn’t. I guess now I just believe in sex!”

“I love your hairy pussy,” I said, twisting some hair in my fingers, “it looks so animalistic on someone as beautiful as you. Never change it.”

She closed her eyes for a second and under her breath repeated my words.

“Don’t you like my pussy then?” Chrissy moaned from beside me. She must have been feeling really desperate by now.

“Sure I do. You two are a great team. I love the contrast!”

This time they both shut their eyes as I spoke.

“We’re a great team!” Chrissy cried, “but Donna’s in charge.”

There it was again. “Why is Donna in charge?”

“I don’t know, she just is...” Chrissy said, looking as puzzled as someone can with several fingers inside herself.

“I said earlier that Donna was in charge, but I was only joking.”

“You did?”

A thought struck me, I had to try it. “Donna, you are in charge of Chrissy.”

Immediately she shut her eyes, just for a second, and opened them again.

“Donna, what did I just say?”

“When?” Donna asked.

“Just now.”

“I didn’t hear you say anything.”

“Donna, you love Chrissy’s boobs.” I winked at Chrissy, who may have been following my train of thought, but was probably too busy licking her own juices off her fingers.

“What do you think of Chrissy’s boobs?” I asked Donna.

“I love them!”

“Prove it,” I said with a wink.

Donna finally pulled herself off my penis and began to nuzzle at Chrissy’s magnificent orbs.

“Chrissy, what do you mean when you say Donna’s in charge?”

“Well, you know. She tells me what I can do, like if I can fuck you or not yet. If she wants me to do something, I do it.”

“Or what?”

Chrissy looked completely nonplussed. “I dunno, I would never not do it.”

“So if she asked you to jump off a cliff?”

“I hope she wouldn’t, but I guess I would...”

I racked my brain. “Clean her up after using the bathroom?”

“Sure.”

“With your tongue?”

“Sure.”

I’m not one of those guys who are turned on by such things, but I had to test this. “Donna, go and use the toilet will you? And let Chrissy clean you up afterwards.”

A few minutes later they returned.

“So?” I asked.

“What?” Donna replied.

“Did you use the toilet?”

“Yes.”

“And did Chrissy clean you afterwards?”

“Of course.” This clearly seemed perfectly normal to the two of them. Chrissy had already sat back into the wet patch she had created on the sofa. She’d found the tv remote from somewhere and was now using it as a dildo.

It seemed I had unlocked another piece of the puzzle of my power – women would do whatever I told them. Although clearly it wasn’t that simple. Neither Kate nor mum did what I said.

I mulled it over for several days, without changing any more women. Truth be told, I felt rather guilty about the way I’d changed Chrissy – not that I had changed her, but the intimidating and frightening way I’d done it.

Besides, there wasn’t much cause for changing anyone else – Donna and Chrissy, now completely inseparable, appeared at our door at least once a day seeking sex. Neither now followed everything I said, leading me to believe the power was somewhat time related – an hour? Two?

And then, the urge returned and I was changing women again. One day, walking down the street, I nearly bumped into a woman in her mid-twenties as she rounded a corner. She smiled a toothy apology and almost before I knew it, I’d corrupted her.

She was not particularly good looking, and her body was on the slightly pudgy, shapeless side, but I still gave her what she wanted in the bushes of the quiet road.

She lay on the ground, legs akimbo, my juices already leaking out of her as I stood up to leave. Suddenly the sex wasn’t enough. What could I change about her?

“You should only have sex outside,” I ordered. Her eyes closed in the way I’d come to recognise, as she absorbed my truth. Not being able to think of anything else, I made sure my fly was done up and continued on my way.

Looking back down the road a moment later, I saw her emerge from the bushes. Her top was pulled down so that her tits were on show, and she was wearing only her knickers – her long skirt had been discarded.

Almost immediately, a man came around the corner, heading towards her. He was probably in his fifties, mostly bald and in a smart suit. He stopped as soon as he noticed her – she certainly made quite a sight. She, in turn, lurched towards him, grabbing her breasts from beneath as if to offer them to him.

Would he go for it? No. Turning abruptly, he ran back around the corner, tie flapping over his shoulder.

My newest slut slumped, then perched herself on a wall and began to play between her legs. Very little seemed to bother my sluts, you could certainly say that.

“Hey Tom!” came a voice from behind me.

I turned, it was Jenny. A very different Jenny. Her skirt was short and hiked up enough to reveal her lack of panties from the front, and I could see the now familiar trail of white leaking down the insides of her legs. There were crystallized streaks down to her ankles. Her tits were squeezed into a sleeveless top that looked as if it was designed for someone ten years younger than her, with hard nipples pointing in two totally different directions. She looked a bit of a mess – greasy hair, smeared make-up, mud on each knee and dirt on her clothes.

“Jenny? You ok?”

“Awesome,” she said and winked. She licked her lips and looked at me through fluttering eyelashes in an effort to seduce, as she slinked closer.

“What you been up to?” I asked, as if I needed to.

“Shagging,” she laughed. “I just got laid by a guy in that house over there,” she pointed vaguely behind her. Her armpit was a little hairy. “He was great.”

“Er... good. You know, I can see up your skirt from here.”

“Oops,” she said, making no effort to pull it down. “So,” she licked her lips again, “wanna do me? No-one’s cum in my mouth in a while.”

She walked right up to me and threw herself around me in a bear hug. She reeked. She hadn’t washed in a long time, and I could swear it wasn’t just BO I could smell.

“When did you last wash?” I cried, pushing her away.

“Oh I dunno, a few days?” she said, mock pouting. “Come on, do me.”

“How come?”

“Well I’ve been a bit busy getting laid. And I’m not allowed home any more, my parents went a bit mad when they came home after my party and I was fucking some guy on the stairs.”

“So they threw you out?”

“Yeah. Well, not straight away. But for some reason Dad went totally schizo when I offered him a turn. Shame cos I bet he’s got a big cock.”

“Where’ve you been staying?”

“With whoever. You know, fuck a guy, sleep in his bed...”

“But you stink Jenny, no-one will want to shag you like this.”

She shrugged. “Hasn’t hurt so far. I think the last guy liked it. And you’ll shag me won’t you?”

“I’m taking you home to get cleaned up first. Then we’ll see.”

“No thanks, I like being dirty. It feels so natural, and the sex is amazing!”

“Seriously Jenny, come home with me.”

“Are you going to fuck me?”

“After a shower.”

“Then no.” She spun on her heel and marched away, a deliberately large sway in her step to show me what I was missing.

Walking home, no sign of my other woman beyond her abandoned skirt in the bushes, I was pretty sure what had happened to Jenny. “Dirty girl! You love being a dirty girl!” Without even realising it, someone she’d slept with on the night of her birthday had turned into the stinking mess she was today.

Looking back, it should have depressed me. Maybe it did, deep down. But that day I walked home almost smiling to myself at the randomness of it all, only pausing to change a middle-aged lady as she posted a letter, then ignore her pleas for satisfaction.

Strangely, it evolved that my favourite candidates for slut-hood weren’t who you’d expect. It wasn’t the stunners, it was those women who were ok, average, normal. Maybe even below average looks-wise. I’ve tried to analyse why many times, and have come to the conclusion that it’s down to the drama of the change. Everyone thinks of beautiful women as sexy creatures, but a more ordinary looking woman, perhaps with a big nose, wonky teeth or too much... weight... that’s a different matter. You can see a woman like that and have no sexual thoughts whatsoever. So, seeing her change in an instant, from normal to overtly lascivious, desperate for male attention... An incredible turn on.

It was a week or so after my run in with Jenny that I opened the front door to see another ex-school colleague of mine.

Freda was a quiet girl and a devout Christian. She wore thick-rimmed glasses and seemed to have worn braces for almost the entirety of high school, although they’d gone now. She wasn’t the most attractive girl with a large hooked nose, heavy eyebrows and thick lips, but neither was she deeply unattractive. You can see where this was heading... But I resolved not to change her – whatever she might say after the event, I knew she didn’t want it. I was already going to hell, I didn’t need to send a nice, sensible girl like Freda there too.

“Oh hi Tom,” she said. “I didn’t know you lived here. I’m here to...”

There was a loud groan from inside the house somewhere. Kate most likely. She’d disappeared upstairs with an old school friend of hers a little while earlier. Mum was somewhere in the house too. They might have been sharing, as they did sometimes.

Freda looked worried but continued. “I’m here to collect money for...”

Another groan.

“Is everything ok? Someone sounds hurt!” Freda asked, brow furrowed in worry.

“Er... everyone’s fine,” I said.

She didn’t look convinced. “Ok. Well as I was saying, I’m here to collect money for the church... Oh my goodness!”

Freda’s look of disbelief had changed in an instant to one of wide-eyed horror. I span to see mum and a man walking down the stairs together naked, her hand wrapped around his penis. Mum’s eyes didn’t leave the cock for a second, so she was probably oblivious to us at the door.

Freda didn’t wait to say any more, but set off down the garden path. Instant decision – did I let her go, spread the word of what she’d seen and then... Well who knew. Or... make the change. My own cock knew the answer and was already hardening in anticipation of fresh meat.

“Freda wait!” I called, jogging after her.

She paused at the gate to give me a look of pure hatred. She was physically shaking with anger. “I didn’t know we had women of such... such evil... I’ll pray for you Thomas.”

“Look Freda, don’t judge her. She can’t help it.”

“Can’t help it?! God will judge her.”

“And me too... You slut.”

Her look of rage remained, but just for a second. Slowly, slowly, it softened. “What? What is this? What have you done to me?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve done something to me. My... my vagina...” she almost spat the word, “is tingling. It feels... I’ve never felt like this before.”

“Does it feel empty?”

“Yes! Empty! Like something is missing.”

“Come inside.”

She followed me up the path and I led her straight to my bedroom.

“I feel so hot,” she said, noticeably breathless. “What’s happening? I shouldn’t be in a boy’s bedroom alone.”

“Why not?”

“It leads to temptation, and... sin.”

“What are you tempted by right now?”

I noticed her eyes flick to my crotch, and quickly away. Her tongue briefly licked at her lips. “Nothing. I am strong.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

I placed a hand on her shoulder, she half-heartedly stepped backwards to remove it. Her eyes again glanced at my groin, longer this time.

“You’re very sexy when you’re aroused, do you know that?” I smiled.

“I’m not aroused,” she muttered.

“Really? You know I can see your nipples poking out right?”

Her hands moved to cover them, but then, slowly, moved away. As they did so she gave one nipple a sly tweak and gasped with surprise.

“I bet your pussy is soaking wet.”

“My vagina is... none of your business.”

“I bet you’d like it to be though. I have something that would fill it up really nicely.”

She was breathing very deeply now. I took her hand in mine and pressed it against her left breast. She gasped again as I used her hand to mash it into her. Her other hand came up of its own accord and did the same with the right.

“How does that feel?”

“Good.”

“I bet you have wonderful breasts.”

“Would... would you like to see them?”

I nodded. Eyes looking at the floor, she slipped off her thick jumper, and then her plain white t-shirt, revealing an ordinary white bra. Suddenly her eyes were on mine as her hands reached back to work the bra clasp.

The bra dropped to the floor, unveiling two glorious orbs of womanly flesh. I’d seen my fair share of breasts in the last few weeks but these were undoubtedly the most beautiful. Round, pert, just more than a handful, capped with perfect pink nipples that were staring straight at me.

“Your tits are incredible!” I said.

“Thank you,” she said. She stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do next.

“Do you think you’re beautiful?”

“No. I have a horrible nose.”

“Your nose is your best feature. It’s amazing and you love it.” As expected, her eyes closed briefly as she took the message on board. “You also love your tits. No, melons. You love your melons and want to show them off as much as possible. You want men to look at your melons. And you always call them melons, nothing else.”

“I love it when you look at my melons,” she smiled, when she reopened her eyes.

“Do you think you have a big nose?”

“Sure. But I love it. It gives me character.”

We were still standing awkwardly in front of each other.

“Why don’t you take off your jeans?” I asked.

“I... I shouldn’t.”

“Why not.”

“You’re a boy. I... We... We shouldn’t...”

Slowly, so I knew she was watching, I began to open my fly. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open a little.

“Do you want to see?” I asked with a cheeky grin.

She nodded, just barely.

Carefully I reached in and pulled out my erection. Freda gasped. “It’s... beautiful!”

“Touch it.”

She reached forward, faster than I’d expected. The hunger was really starting to hit I think. With one finger she poked it, then, more confidently, wrapped one hand around it.

“How does it feel?” I asked.

“Wonderful,” she purred.

“Do you know what it’s for?”

She actually giggled. “It’s for putting into a woman’s vagina.”

“Why would I do that?”

“To make a baby.”

“Oh, is that all? I don’t want to make a baby.”

She looked a little worried. “I... I suppose it probably feels nice too. For the man... to do that.”

“And for the woman?”

“I think she might enjoy it too.”

“Well it feels nice in your hand right now. Imagine how it would feel somewhere else,” I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

She grinned. “My vagina?”

I nodded.

“I’m not meant to. I’m meant to wait... Get married...”

“Do you want to wait?”

“No.”

“Does your vagina want to wait?”

“Definitely not!”

“So why don’t you take your jeans off?”

Awkwardly, she tried to remove her jeans without letting go of my cock. I let her fumble, it was remarkably erotic.

Finally we were down to the plain white knickers. I could see hair curling out from the sides – I’d expected as much after the revelation of Donna’s bush.

“Are your knickers wet?”

“Soaking!” she laughed.

“Why’s that?”

“I think it’s so a penis can slide into a vagina more easily,” she said matter-of-factly.

I rolled my eyes at her innocence.

“So I assume you’ve done that before then?” I asked.

“Heavens no!” she cried. “I don’t believe in sex before marriage.”

“Have you ever had an orgasm?”

“Of course not, how would I?”

“You know you can play with yourself right? Masturbate?”

She gasped. “No, of course I wouldn’t!”

“Do we need to stop then? I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to.”

She still hadn’t let go of my cock and now she gripped it even harder. “No!” She slipped her way out of her sodden underwear and stood before me in all her glory.

“I want you, please, to put your penis in me,” she said.

“Where?”

“What do you mean where?”

“Well, there are options. There’s your pussy, your mouth, even your anus.”

She’d clearly led a sheltered life, more even than I would have guessed. “My anus?” she gasped. “Would it fit?”

“Shall we try?”

Her eyes were so wide they looked like they could fall out. She nodded. “Isn’t it... dirty in there?”

“We’ll have to find out!” I said and grabbed her. We fell onto the bed and I spread her legs, placing my cock at her rear. “Ready?”

“Mmmm,” she moaned, already freshly aroused by my manhandling of her.

Gently I entered her. Immediately she began to thrust against me, her animal instincts taking over now she finally had a man inside her. No gentle warm-up here, she was going for it.

“Oh, oh, oh,” she panted in time with her thrusts.

“Like that?”

“Oh yes!!!”

“Do you like having a man in your arse?”

“I love it!”

Inevitably, I lasted barely a minute before I was unloading inside her. She didn’t notice and continued to buck furiously until I pulled out.

She sat up and grabbed my cock in her hand again.

“Can I... lick it?” she asked.

“Why?”

“I really want your sperm, I... I don’t know why.”

“Go for it.”

She dived into my crotch and I felt clumsy licks of her large tongue sweeping across my cock, collecting as much cum as she could. When she finally sat up again, she had a blissful smile on her face.

“Do you like my sperm?” I asked.

“Mmmm,” she purred.

“There’s more leaking out of your back end,” I joked.

Immediately she reached behind her legs to scoop up the waste, lifting it into her mouth with a massive smile. Strands of my cum stretched across her open mouth.

“Wow,” she said. “Sperm is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.”

“Did you enjoy having me in your arse?”

“It was incredible. I felt so full, so... feminine and sexy. I’ve never felt like that before.”

“Anal sex is definitely your favourite,” I said, and she shut her eyes.

“Can we do it again?” she asked.

“In a minute. Men need a little rest after they orgasm, they can’t just keep going forever.”

Freda looked sad. “Your penis looks so amazing when it’s all hard. Like a big statue. Can we put it in my vagina next?”

I nodded.

“Good. I can’t believe I haven’t done this before. If I’d only known what I was missing! Well, no more. From now on I will be having lots and lots of sex. Can you believe every man has a penis like this?”

I laughed. “Well of course.”

“I never knew men were so incredible. Women should just be thankful for what they’ve got. Why do married couple argue? Surely the man could just get his c...penis out and that’d be the end of the argument? I know I’d lose my train of thought.”

“Did you nearly say cock then?”

“No...”

“I like your innocence. You should only ever use the words penis and vagina for sexual parts.” She closed her eyes. “Oh, and melons of course!” She didn’t shut her eyes that time – that instruction was long since embedded.

“I do love my melons!” she giggled. “I need to get some new bras and things to really show them off.” She glanced down at me rehardening cock. “Is your penis ready now?”

In answer I threw her backwards again, and plunged inside. She gasped as her hymen broke and blood spilt onto the bed. But that didn’t stop us – she was like a wild animal, bouncing frantically against me until she shivered with orgasm after barely a minute. I kept riding her and she kept orgasming – ten minutes until I came, and close to ten orgasms for her.

When I slid out of her she kissed my cock and lay back with a restful smile on her face. “That was awesome,” she said. “I’m tingling all the way through my body, like angels are kissing me.”

I lay next to her and rested.

Eventually she stirred, and her hand was straight to my cock again. She was a true slut now, the innocence was gone. “More?” she asked, starting to jack it as if an expert.

“What are your parents going to say about you having sex?” I asked.

She frowned. “They probably won’t like it.”

“So what are you going to do? Stop?”

“No way! They’ll just have to get used to it. Besides, Dad might enjoy having someone else to have sex with at home.”

The incest angle was already apparent, and she seemed to think it was completely normal.

“You really think your dad wants to sleep with his daughter?”

“Sure, why not? I’m beautiful, I have an amazing nose, and especially with melons like mine! And he’s going to be seeing plenty of my melons... He’ll be hard in no time.”

“You don’t want to sleep with your dad,” I ordered.

“Yes I do. I want to sleep with everyone,” she said. “I want to try every penis I can. Especially in my anus.”

It hadn’t worked. Had time run out? “Er...” I thought frantically. “Oh, yes. You should trim your pubic hair. Don’t shave it off completely, but keep it tidy.” She closed her eyes.

Not time then. She was just a slut and would sleep with anyone, regardless of what I said.

“Well, if you get into any trouble with your parents, remember where I live and come and stay here.”

“I will,” she smiled. “You were my first after all. And second. And third?”

Without waiting for a response she slipped her mouth down over my cock and gave me a long, slow, tender blowjob, eagerly sucking up all of my cum when I eventually came.

Finally I sent her on her way.

“Thanks Tommy, I had a great time,” she said as she left. “But you’ve got me thinking about Dad’s penis... I hope I get home before he wastes it on mum!”

I shook my head and closed the door.

I saw her again sooner than expected – early the next morning, about 6am, the doorbell rang.

“Hi Tommy,” Freda purred as I opened the door. “Fancy some action?”

I ran my eyes over her. Something told me she’d never even made it home. There was dried cum in her hair, her jeans were covered in mud and her plain white t-shirt of the day before was now wet through and showing her beautiful, braless tits, as well as a multitude of stains. It had been a wet night, in more ways than one.

“I have had soooo much sex,” she smiled, walking inside. “But I think I could still go for some more.”

“Didn’t you go home?”

“No. I was nearly there when I met this guy. Well, I got my melons out for him to see and I guess he liked them! He did me in the anus, the vagina and my mouth, just like you! Then his flat-mate came home, and he wanted to do me too. He showed me how to give a melon-job, which was amazing. And then I thought I’d catch the bus home. But the bus driver was really cute and I was sure he had a nice hard penis for me, so I asked him to ride me as well. Boy was his penis hard!”

“You really are a busy slut.”

“I am,” she laughed. “But I still want to be busier. So,” she added, reaching for my crotch, “care to take a ride on the Freda express?”

We went back to my bed and she gave me a blowjob, before I fucked her arse again.

“I don’t know what I did before I liked sex,” she said afterwards. “I can’t believe all those penises and all that sperm that I could have had before now.”

We were lying face to face, eyes barely a few inches apart.

I stroked her nose with my fingers. “I actually do like your nose for some reason,” I said.

She looked a little confused. “Of course you do, I have an amazing nose.”

I laughed. “It certainly gives you character. And combined with those tits... Wow!”

She moved closer to me, pushing her breasts against me. “These melons?”

“Those are the ones. I can’t wait to see them in some sexy bras.”

“Me too. If I can stop having sex for a bit, I’ll try and buy some. Dad was going to take me shopping today actually.”

“What for?”

“Church clothes. Do you think lingerie counts?”

“Probably not.”

“I reckon my melons can convince him.”

We lay there for a few more minutes before she wanted more sex, but I’d had enough for the time being and sent her on her way.

The next morning I walked into the kitchen to be confronted by a young woman I didn’t recognise. I’d got fairly used to meeting unknown men around the house, but a woman was a new one on me.

“Er... hi?”

“Hi,” she smiled. She was probably my sister’s age, with long blonde hair and a shapely bottom. “You must be Tommy, right?”

“Yep. And you are?”

“I’m Sugar,” she said. “Kate told me you were cute.”

“You’re a friend of Kate’s?”

“Sort of. I mean, we only met last night, but she’s so awesome, I just want to do all sorts of things for her.”

“You what?”

Kate chose that moment to walk into the room. “Sugar, go back to bed and wait for me,” she snapped. Sugar darted out.

“I thought men were more your thing,” I said.

“You know they are, I just thought it’d be nice to have a girl of my own, like Donna has Chrissy.”

“What?”

“You know... You made Chrissy do whatever Donna says. I thought that looked like fun so I thought I’d get myself a girl too.”

“But how’d you get her to go along with it?”

“Promise you won’t get mad?”

“No.”

“Ok, ok, so I kinda recorded you when you changed Chrissy and Donna. On my phone.”

“You what?!”

“You heard. I wasn’t sure it would work, but I met Sarah last night and tried it out, and boy did it!”

“Sarah?”

“Oh, I mean Sugar. I told her her name is Sugar, and she totally thinks it is!”

“I can’t believe you!”

“Oh don’t be so high and mighty, how many people have you changed? I’ve changed one. And I’ve not done anything mean, she just wants to make me happy, that’s all. And making me happy makes her happy, so everyone wins! I’ll let you fuck her if you want.”

I didn’t know what to say. I felt violated, and yet, why did I have any more right to the power than she did?

“I want you to delete that recording. It’s dangerous.”

“Yeah yeah, sure.”

“Seriously.”

“I promise. If you show me your cock...”

I glared at her. “Just. Delete. It.”

She rolled her eyes and headed back upstairs after her acolyte.

I was out shopping when my phone rang – it was Kate.

“Kate?”

“Hi Tom. I’ve been thinking. Poor old Jane next door, what’s she been doing? I mean, her mum’s a slut, her sister’s a slut, and she’s stuck in that house listening to them fuck at all hours. And she lives next door to two more sluts... Don’t you think it’s time we changed her too?”

“No! I’ve done enough damage to her and her family, she doesn’t deserve it.”

“I thought you might say that. Well here’s the deal. You come home and fuck my pussy, or I change Jane into a cute little slut.” She hung up.

I dropped my shopping basket and sprinted home. Bloody Kate and her bright ideas, I should have checked she’d deleted the recording.

Kate was waiting for me in the living room. “Hi Tom, ready to fuck?”

“Don’t you dare threaten me! How dare you! Give me your phone!”

She just looked at me. “Does this mean you’re not going to fuck me?”

“No. And you’re not going to change Jane. Give me the phone.”

Pouting, she slapped the phone into my open hand. “Fine.”

I stormed upstairs, opened my bedroom door and came face to face with Jane, who was sitting on my bed. She had a worrying smile on her face.

“Hi Tom,” she said.

“Er, hi. Are you ok?”

“Sure, sure.”

Walking closer I could see she was actually handcuffed to the bedframe. “Did Kate do this?”

“Yeah. She invited me over, then her and some other girl handcuffed me here.”

“Sorry, I can’t believe her!”

“It’s ok. At least this way I was able to shit on your bed.”

“What!?!”

Jane lifted the duvet to reveal a small brown pile. “I shit in your bed,” she grinned, “to show you I want to fuck you.”

It was worse than I’d ever have imagined. Not only had Kate changed her, she’d totally fucked with her head. “What on earth do you mean?”

She rolled her eyes as if explaining something simple to a child. “I’m showing you I want to fuck by shitting on your bed. You know how this works...”

“I do not! That’s sick!”

“Don’t you want to smell it?”

“No!” I turned to storm out of the room, only to find Kate in the doorway.

“I decided it was time to be a little imaginative,” she said. “Jane was missing out on all the fun and I’m sure she’s so pleased she’s a slut now. Right Jane?”

“I sure am!” Jane laughed. “But Tommy doesn’t like my shit, Kate. What am I doing wrong? I really need him to fuck me.”

“Why don’t you play with it a little?”

Without hesitation, Jane reached into her shit and began to tease it between her fingers. Pausing, she threw off her t-shirt to reveal a plain white bra. Leaving disgusting stains over it, she peeled this off too, revealing small, pointy breasts. She began to knead her waste into her tits, moaning as she did so.

I threw up. I knew it was coming, but there was no time to run for the toilet. Recovering, I glanced at Jane again and immediately retched even further. The stench was now over-powering. Jane, beautiful, innocent Jane, was half-covered in her own faeces, and getting off on it.

Kate was grinning. “I don’t know why I’ve got this obsession with poo these days, must have been something Matt said to me. But even I wouldn’t do that... Well, unless a man specifically told me to.”

I hurled her phone into the wall and watched in shatter. “I can’t believe you did this. Bad enough to change her, but to do this... This! It’s just evil! Who’s going to want to be with her? What’s she going to do when she gets really desperate?”

“Tommy, come and fuck me!” Jane called. I glanced over my shoulder and nearly retched again. She’d dabbed some onto the end of her nose in an attempt to be comical. “Isn’t my shit good enough for you?”

“Well you’ll never do this again, to anyone,” I roared. “And I want you out of this house! Now!”

Kate sheepishly backed away. “I just wanted to fuck you, Tom. I didn’t mean anything by it. Jane’s happy, I promise you.”

“That is not Jane,” I said. “That is some monster that you have created. And you need to deal with it.”

“It wasn’t meant to be like this, I thought it’d be funny. Ha ha, Jane’s done a poo...”

“No you didn’t. This was malicious. You knew I didn’t want her changed, but you did it anyway, in the most horrible way imaginable. She’s going to be craving sex every minute of the day but no-one’s ever going to satisfy her. Who could?”

Kate’s eyes lit up. “Maybe I could make a girl for her, who wouldn’t be put off by it.”

“You’re not making any more girls, your phone is dead.”

“Well...”

“Don’t you dare lie to me!”

“I... kinda... put it on the internet.”

Words failed me. The enormity of what she’d done didn’t seem to register, or if it did, she simply didn’t care. The world faded as I fell to the floor.

Within days the world was unrecognisable. It probably started slowly – one person would watch the video, think little of it, until the female next to him grabbed his crotch and begged for satisfaction. Then word of mouth spread about the sex video that really worked. Show it to your girlfriend! Your teacher! Your sister! That would be hilarious! I’m sure there were many people who immediately regretted it, not really believing it would work. Not knowing it would be permanent. Apparently one idiotic news network in America showed the clip on prime-time tv. Imagine the scene as tens of thousands of sisters, mothers, aunts and nieces, sitting peacefully in their living rooms, suddenly craved the nearest cock.

Soon every town centre was empty of cars but full of flesh and the stink of sex. Everywhere there were tits bouncing, cocks thrusting, females being enthusiastically penetrated. Without the restraint of women, men simply shrugged aside normality and aimed for the nearest hole.

Every woman who heard the recording was immediately, irrevocably changed. Videos sprung up all over the web of men changing their girlfriends, or walking the streets looking for the uncorrupted and changing them. Scenes guiltily familiar to me were commonplace, like men walking into a church full of women, playing the recording and filming the ensuing orgy.

Celebrities were hounded so ferociously that the police were helpless to protect them, especially with half the force already on their backs and desperate for cock. A quick internet search would throw up videos of the forceful changes of many a famous actress. A-list to cum-list within an instant, and more besides.

Worse, it didn’t take long for the full extent of my power to emerge. Videos took on a more sinister bent as women were turned into eager slaves, or made to take on completely new personalities. Some of the worst changes were inflicted upon famous women, who of course eagerly pursued their new tastes like all the other sluts. Few were as grisly as poor Jane, but there are a lot of sick men in the world... Women being walked around on leashes like animals are not a rare sight.

And that’s why I look around me now, barely a few months since I discovered my power, and weep. I don’t blame Kate, not really. This was all about me. If I’d been stronger, if I’d stopped as soon as I knew what I could do, then this wouldn’t have happened. Weakness, my weakness.

Because of me the world is doomed. Economies are collapsing as half the population becomes incapable of work, and the other half preoccupied with more immediately fulfilling matters. But worse, far far worse, is that no-one is having children. My sluts do not get pregnant. Our only hope are the young females, but many of them too, are already corrupted, born of slutty mothers who think it’s funny to play them a clip that pre-determines their adult lives, leaving them ready to emerge as fresh sluts on their eighteenth birthdays. The internet already teems with videos of seventeen year old girls crying, begging not to change, pleading for their humanity, only for the clock to strike twelve and the rush of desire to take over... The lust for a cock bringing a smile to their tear-stained faces, their hands quickly reaching below the camera for the member of the man filming them. A new slut for the internet to absorb.

Will anyone avoid the malignancy? How do you protect anyone from two, tiny, pathetic words?