The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TWO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

The Peterson Twins didn’t like me much. That didn’t really matter to me. What really mattered was that my pussy liked them. In fact, that was all that mattered.

I invited them over to my house with the excuse that we needed to go over some of the details for the prom. Since I was the chair for the prom and since they were on the prom committee, it was a reasonable request.

I asked them what they wanted to drink. I already knew the answer. “Diet Pepsi,” Cindy replied.

“Me, too,” said sister Mindy. “Diet Pepsi.”

I went to the kitchen and brought out the drinks already opened.

The girls took a sip from their drinks as I started in on what I had to say. They listened as I continued to talk and they drank more of their sodas, too.

I could tell the drug was taking hold of them but I continued to talk. I wanted to make sure it really had a hold on them before I did what I wanted to do next.

Cindy was looking at me but I could tell she wasn’t paying attention. Mindy wasn’t even doing that. She was looking down at her crotch even as her chest rose and fell rapidly. I could tell they were ready.

“Cindy,” I said, “I want you to take off your blouse.”

That got Mindy’s attention. She looked at me and then she looked at her sister.

Cindy looked at me with her bleary eyes and then she looked down at her blouse. Her hands went to her blouse and then to the buttons and then one by one, she worked her way down the blouse. She pulled the blouse off her shoulders and she let it fall and then her hands came to her firm, little tits and she covered them up.

So, I thought, Cindy Peterson wasn’t wearing a bra. I wondered if the same was true of her sister. I turned to look at Mindy who was staring at her sister’s tits. “How about you,” I said. “Why don’t you show us your tits, too.”

As with her sister, it took her a second to respond to me but when she did, she did it with gusto. She pulled her top over her head and sure enough, just like her sister, she wasn’t wearing a bra either.

The drug they’d both ingested pretty much made them horny as all hell but it also made them highly open to any suggestion that I might put in their minds.

Mindy was once again staring at her sister’s tits. “What do you think, Mindy,” I asked. “Does your sister have pretty, little tits. I’ll bet you think they’re pretty just like yours, huh? Your sister has pretty, little tits, just like yours.”

Mindy was staring at her sister’s tits. “They’re pretty, just like mine,” she murmured.

“Yes, they are,” I said. “They’re pretty, just like yours.”

“Just like mine,” she said. “They’re pretty just like mine.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet you’ve always wanted to feel them, haven’t you. I’ll bet you’ve always wanted to feel your sister’s tits. Every time you touched your own tits, you’ve wondered what it would be like to feel your sister’s tits, knowing that her tits are exactly the same as yours, you’ve always wondered what it would be like to touch them, to squeeze them, to hold them, to kiss them, to suck on them. You’ve always wondered that. You’ve always wanted to know what that felt like, to feel your sister’s tits pressed up against yours, to feel your sister’s tits pressed up against your most private of places. You’ve always wondered that.”

Mindy looked at her sister’s tits. “I’ve always wondered that,” she said.

“You’ve always wondered what?”

Mindy was still staring at her sister’s tits. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to feel my sister’s tits.”

“I knew it,” I lied. Up until a few moments ago, that thought hadn’t been in Mindy’s head. Up until a few moments ago, the Peterson Twins had been most definitely heterosexual. That was about to change.

“And you,” I said, turning my attention to the other twin. “I know what you like, too. I know you like your sister’s tits almost as much as she likes yours but what you really want is to get yourself between her legs. You want to get your fingers on her pussy and you want to get your mouth down there, too. You want to lick your sister’s clit. You want to drive her wild with your tongue and when that’s not good enough, you want to go after her with a vibrator to see just how much you can make her cum.”

I could see Cindy trying to resist but the drug was making it difficult for her and I wasn’t about to make it any easier.

“You love all pussies,” I told the girl. “You love them shaved. You love them trimmed. You love them hairy. You love them all, but most of all, you love your sister’s pussy. You want to make your sister happy, don’t you?”

“Y-y-yes,” the girl stammered.

“Well, this is how you do it. You make love to your sister’s pussy. You want to worship it. You love it. You love your sister’s pussy.”

“I ... I ... I—”

“Say you love your sister’s pussy.”

“I love my sister’s pussy.”

“Say it again.”

“I love my sister’s pussy.”

“Now tell her that.”

Cindy turned to face her sister. Her tone was different, more honest, more imploring. “I love your pussy,” she said.

“Well, you know what that means,” I said. “It’s time to play I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours. Cindy, do you have something you want to show your sister?”

The girl looked at me and then she nodded and she looked back at her sister. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” she said shyly and then without even waiting for an answer, she was opening the button at the front of her jeans and she was sliding her jeans over her hips. She was wearing a pair of plain, white cotton panties but she wasn’t wearing them for long.

Mindy stared back at her sister and then her hands were moving, too. Her hands went to the front of her own jeans and then she was standing and pushing them down over her hips. Like her sister, she was wearing a pair of white, cotton panties, and like her sister, she wasn’t wearing them for long.

Cindy stared hungrily at her sister’s pussy. “Oh, God,” she moaned, “I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” and then without another word, she pushed Mindy’s knees apart and she slid in between her thighs.

Mindy’s hands seemed to go to her breasts almost of their own accord. She moaned as her sister’s tongue found her pussy and then she moaned again and there was no doubt about it. She liked what her sister was doing to her. She liked it a lot.

There really wasn’t all that much that I needed to do now. From this point onward, I knew the girls were ready and willing to do it to themselves, so I settled back to watch.

At first, all I was doing was watching but it wasn’t long before I had all my clothes off and then I was sliding my hand in between my legs. God, those girls were so fucking hot. I decided that it wasn’t enough for them to do each other. In the end, they were going to have to do me, too.

For the time being, Cindy was doing most of the work, licking away at Mindy’s pussy and you could just tell from the way Mindy was moaning that Cindy was doing a very good job.

One hand continued to rub me between my legs even as the other fondled my tits. Mine were a little bigger than the Peterson Twins but they weren’t that much bigger. I moaned to myself as I pushed a finger inside my pussy. I was already so fucking wet.

My breath came out in a ragged pant as I watched Cindy eat her pussy. “Oh yeah, you like that,” I moaned. “You like eating pussy. You like eating pussy so much. You like eating pussy and you like it when you get a pussy to cum. You love eating pussy. You love tasting its taste, its feel, its wetness. You love it when you make a pussy cum. You love it. You love eating pussy. You love tasting its cum. You love it. You love it. You love it.”

In my mind, I suppose, I was directing my comments at Cindy but the truth was both of them heard me and both of them accepted what I had to say.

I went further even as a second finger went into my pussy. My hand squeezed my tit even harder and I moaned. “You love it when a girl eats you out,” I told the two of them. “You absolutely love it, especially if the girl is your sister.”

Mindy’s moans increased in tone and volume as she warmed even more to what was happening to her. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming and I knew I was on the verge, too. I was right there. “Cum with me,” I commanded. “Come on do it. I want you to cum. I want you to do it. I want you to do it right now. Cum with me now.”

Again, the command was open ended. I’d really been directing it at Mindy but Cindy heard it, too, and as soon as she did, she, like her sister felt compelled to respond to it. As my voice rose, so too did the voices of the girls in front of me. As my moans got louder and more intense, so too did the moans of Mindy and Cindy. I was going to cum and so too were they.

I came first but Mindy and Cindy were right on my heels. The three of us were cumming but I think Cindy had the best deal of all because not only was she cumming, but she got to lick the juices out of Mindy’s hot, little cunt.

My pussy was still twitching as I watched the two girls go at one another. One thing was certain. I needed to see more.

“Mindy,” I said, “let me ask you something. Tell me, do you like your sister’s tits?”

Mindy looked at Cindy’s tits and then she looked at me. “I love my sister’s tits,” she said and there was no doubting the voracity in what she said.

“Well, if you like your sister’s tits, I think it’s time you showed Cindy just how much you love her tits.

Mindy looked back at Cindy and then she was pushing the girl back. Her hands went to Cindy’s tits and then she leaned down and kissed them. Her body came forward and she was kissing her sister’s mouth. “I love your tits ,” she told her sister. “They’re pretty, just like mine.”

And then she was back again, licking and kissing and sucking on those tits. She couldn’t help but moan. Mindy definitely loved her sister’s tits.

Cindy wasn’t quite so sure. The compulsion that I’d placed on her made her love her sister’s pussy but she wasn’t quite so sure what she thought of what Mindy was doing.

That was easily changed. “Cindy,” I said, “I want you to listen to me. You love what your sister is doing to your tits. In fact, you love it so much that you will cum whenever your sister touches your tits. Your sister and no other. You will cum when your sister touches your tits.”

The effect was immediate. Cindy started moaning almost from the time I stopped speaking and her body started to writhe, so much so that her sister had to grab her to hold her still. She’d moan every time Mindy touched her breasts and she’d moan even louder every time that mouth touched her breasts. It was clear she loved it when Mindy sucked on her nipples and it was clear she was going to cum.

My fingers worked my tits and my clit but there was no doubt about it that this time, the girls were ahead of me. This time, they were going to cum first.

Cindy was right on the verge. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck, that’s it. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

Mindy was doing just that. Her hands fondled her sister’s tits even as she pleasured her with her mouth.

“Oh God,” Cindy screamed. “I’m cumming. I’m cumming. Oh God, I’m cumming.”

I’d been trying to keep pace with the two of them but I knew there was no way. After all, with the commands that I’d given Cindy, she’d been conditioned to cum almost from the moment she felt her sister’s hands on her tits. There was no way I could keep up with that and besides, who’d want to. I mean, it’s as much about the anticipation of the climax as it is about anything else.

On the other hand, that didn’t mean that there wasn’t something I could do and I was perfectly willing to do it.

“All right Mindy and Cindy, I want you to listen to me.” They, of course, did just that.

“I know that in the past, we’ve had our differences, but all that’s going to change right now. From now on, next to getting your sister off, the most important thing in the whole wide world for each of you is doing what I want and doing what I say. Do you understand?”

Both girls nodded their heads. So far, so good.

“That means that whatever I want from you is what I’m going to get from you. If I want Cindy to lick my pussy, then she’s going to lick my pussy. If I want Mindy to suck on my tits, then she’s going to suck on my tits. Is that understood?”

Again, the girls nodded eagerly and I could tell that doing what I wanted was very important to them. Never mind that that idea had come from me. It was in their heads now and they were each integrating it into their persona. Now, it was time to see how they responded to it.

I spread my legs for them and I let them see my dripping pussy. “All right, girls,” I told them, “now that you know what you need to do, let’s see how well the two of you can take care of my pussy.”

The two girls looked at each other and then they looked at me and then they moved, almost as if moving in unison. Both of them were trying to get their mouths on my pussy and neither of them was doing that good a job at it. They seemed to settle into a routine where the two of them would share time between my legs but I could tell that they weren’t all that happy about it. I knew that given their choices, both of them would have chosen to have had completely unfettered access to my clit.

Fortunately for me, that was a problem that was easily solved. I told Mindy to back herself off and to let her sister have unlimited access to my cunt. It was a situation that Cindy was more than happy to accept and it was a situation that Mindy found somewhat less than desirable until she found out that what I wanted from her was for her to suck on my tits. Once she found that out, she was more than happy to give me just what I wanted.

Cindy licked my slit and Mindy did my tits and everything was right with the world. The two of them had me building up to a climax and then some. Just a little bit more, I thought, and they’d push me over. Just a little bit more.

I was right. Just a little bit more was just what I needed. Between the clit sucking and the tit licking, I was going to cum. It was inevitable and when I came, it was long and hard and it was great.

The Peterson Twins didn’t like me much but all that changed that one school day afternoon when I invited them over to my house to discuss the prom. Since then, the girls can’t seem to get enough of me and I have to say the feeling is mutual. Now, when we get together to discuss the prom, we never get much work done but we’re much too busy doing other things to care.