The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Demons and a Pig

Jamie had gone to Florida to get away from another Chicago winter for a couple of weeks, and to meet Celeste. Jamie had two big fetishes one was for hypnosis, and the other one was for cigars, and Jamie thought Celeste was the sexiest cigar smoker on earth.

After picking Jamie up at the airport and heading back Celeste’s house. The two women began talking; small talk about, Jamie’s flight, the weather, and how nice each thought the other looked. After a few miles Jamie became silent.

Celeste glanced over at Jamie. “Why so quiet?”

Jamie looked at Celeste. “I’m a little nervous about the web cast. to tell you the truth. I don’t know if I can handle all the testosterone. I mean all those guys. Doesn’t it get to be a bit much?”

“Yea sometimes the guys get carried away, but you’ll be fine. Celeste turned off the main hi way, and onto a side street. “I have a surprise for you.” Celeste drove into the parking lot of an old warehouse. “Sorry you’ll have to stay here. I’ll just be a minuet.” Celeste jumped out of the car, and ran into the building.

Jamie sat in the car, and watched Celeste disappear inside the old warehouse. “Now what on earth is she up to?”

After a few minuet Celeste returned with a one-foot square plain brown box. “Here I got you something for you”

Jamie looked at the box, then looked at Celeste and smiled. “Thanks it’s nice.”

“Open it silly.” Celeste drove back to the hi way.

Jamie opened the box. “Wow thanks I love them.” The box contained several cigar boxes.

“I had those made especial for you.” Celeste smiled.

“Voodoo cigar?” Jamie laughed

“They come from Haiti, and they are great cigars when you just want to relax.” Celeste winked at Jamie.

“I love that you got me a two months supply.” Jamie opened one of the boxes.

“A two months supply? It would take me a year to smoke all of those.” Celeste turned into the driveway of her house.

As Celeste got out of her car she saw a line of trash bags along side her house. “Those damn neighbors.” Celeste walked over, and tossed the bags over the hedges, and then walked back to the car. “It’s a problem I have with my neighbors. Don’t ask.”

Several minuets later the two women had gotten Jamie settled into Celeste’s guestroom, and were talking, and smoking cigars in Celeste’s study. “I enjoy a good cigar now and then, but Jamie you seem to smoke a lot of cigars. How did you get into the habit of smoking so many a day?” Celeste sat back on the couch, and took a puff of her cigar.

“Oh that’s an interesting story. About a year ago I was smoking two packs of cigarettes a day, and I was trying to quit. One day a woman came into the bar where I work, and we started talking about how to quit. Then she told me she could use hypnosis to help me give up cigarettes.” Jamie took a drag from her cigar, and then released a blue-white plume of smoke toward the ceiling. “So I took a brake, and we went to a quiet booth in the back of the bar, and the next thing I knew my break was over, and I didn’t want a cigarette.”

“But what about your cigar habit.” Celeste put her feet on the coffee table, took another puff of her cigar.

“I hadn’t had a cigarette in over a week when a regular customer gave me a cigar as a tip.” Jamie took another drag from her cigar. “I thanked her but I didn’t smoke it. Then later that night I woke up with a craving to smoke, so after a while I lit up the cigar, and started smoking it, and I watched myself in the mirror, and I thought I looked fantastic. So by the time I was done, I was hooked, and not just on smoking cigars, but on watching women smoke cigars.” Jamie closed her eyes, and took a deep drag from he cigar with a big smile on her face.

“You’re putting me on. I don’t believe in all that hypnosis.” Celeste laughed.

Jamie leaned over towards Celeste “I bet I can hypnotize you, if you are willing to try?”

Celeste smiled. “What do you want to bet?”

Jamie looked at the smoke from her cigar. “If I can hypnotize you, you will be my dominant, and if I can’t I will be your dominant.”

“Ok you have a deal, because I don’t believe in hypnosis, and I love being submissive.” Celeste put her cigar in the corner of her mouth, and folded her hands behind head.

“Ok let’s get stated.” Jamie got up, and darkened the room, closing the blinds on the patio door, and then she prepared Celeste and herself. “Now Celeste are you comfortable?”

Celeste smiled. “Yes.”

“Watch the end of my cigar. Look how relaxing the warm red glow is, keep your eyes on it, watch the glow.” Jamie slowly swayed her cigar back and forth. “Celeste you feel so relaxed, so comfortable you’re just going to watch my cigar, and relax.”

Celeste started to feel a little relax, and thought. “I’ll give her a chance, but this is not going to work.”

“Your eyes are so tired, and your so relaxed, but you don’t want to stop watching my cigar.” Jamie began to move her cigar in small circles, “look closer at the end of my cigar, look at the warm red glow, the more you watch it the more relaxed you become.” Jamie could see Celeste was starting to go under.

Celeste thought. “I am tired, but I told her I would give her a chance, so I’ll keep watching the warm red glow of her cigar.”

“Celeste you will slowly close your eyes, but you will still see the warm red glow of my cigar.” Jamie smiled as Celeste eyes slid closed. “Celeste you’re so tired, your mind is slipping into a deep relaxing sleep.”

Celeste’s mind was so relaxed, and the glow of Jamie’s cigar was so warm and relaxing. Celeste thought, “I’ll just take a little nap.”

Jamie took a deep drag from her cigar, and smiled, she knew Celeste was ready for a little harmless reprogramming. “Celeste you are becoming so relaxed, and your mind is becoming vary opened.” Jamie’s nipples got hard at the thought of becoming Celeste submissive. “Your mind is open, and willing to accept new thoughts.” Jamie could feel herself becoming wet. “Celeste take my cigar now start smoking it.”

Celeste took Jamie’s cigar, and put it in her mouth. Celeste’s mind was so relaxed she thought. “I do enjoy cigars, and it won’t hurt to listen.”

“Celeste open your eyes. Each time you take a drag from the cigar your mind will become more open, and willing to accept new ideals, and thoughts.” Jamie wished she had her camera. “Celeste smoke the cigar, and open your mind with drag.” Jamie went to the guestroom to dig her camera out of her luggage.

Celeste sat on the couch smoking the cigar. Her own thoughts slowly faded, and her mind became more and more open. Jamie didn’t realize how relaxed the cigar had made Celeste. While Jamie was gone there was a knock at the sliding glass patio door.

“Miss Tyler! Open this door I need to talk to you!” it was Martha Plat, Celeste’s next door neighbor. “Miss Tyler open this door, and listen to me.”

Celeste stood up and walked over to the door, and opened it.

“Miss Tyler, you’re pure evil, you’re a she demon. You threw those trash bags into my pool.” Martha was so angry she could only call Celeste names.

Celeste’s mind was so opened she took every word Martha said as the truth.

“You’re a tool of Satan. Hell your Satan’s number-one bitch! You’re a evil she demon with no morals.” Martha just looked at Celeste waiting for her to respond.

Celeste stood erect listing to Martha’s every word, and puffing on the cigar.

“You love your cigars Celeste, you can’t be a evil she demon without a cigar.” Martha put her hands on her hips.

Jamie walked back into the room, and saw Celeste being yelled at. “What’s going on?”

Martha looked at Jamie. “This must be one of your disciple.” Then she turned back to Celeste. “Are you going to make her into your own image, an evil bitch?”

Jamie quickly pushed Martha back, and shut the door. “Celeste go back to the couch.” Jamie locked the door, and shut the blinds. Jamie went back to Celeste. “Celeste close you are eye, relax, smoke your cigar, Celeste forget about your neighbor’s visit, just forget she was here.” Jamie’s hart was pounding. “Celeste you will remember that I hypnotized you, and I’m your submissive.” Jamie thought, “I’ll have some real fun now.” And she started undressing Celeste. “Celeste you believe in hypnosis now and you enjoy it.” Jamie finished removing Celeste’s close, and took some picture. “Celeste when you wake up you will no longer like cigarettes. You love cigars. Celeste wake up”

Celeste blinked her eyes, and smiled, “That was so bizarre, oh I loved it.” Celeste took a deep drag from her cigar, then took it from her mouth. “I remember every thing. I thought you were kidding but you were right.” Celeste had no conscious memory of her neighbor’s visit. “You didn’t have to hypnotize me to get naked pictures of me.”

Jamie smiled. “I know it was the devil in me I guess.”

Deep, deep in Celeste’s subconscious the thought of Jamie becoming a devil made her wet. Celeste took another drag from her cigar. That was the third lung filling drag she had tacking, but when she exhaled there was no smoke. Celeste’s body had absorbed the cigar smoke. “Maybe my submissive needs some discipline.” Celeste got up. “Make yourself comfortable, I’ll go get dressed.”

Jamie got a cigar from a box and lit up “yes mistress.” Then she sat on the couch.

Celeste went to her bedroom, and was going to look for something to wear, when she realized she had smoked her cigar as far as she could. " Wow I’ve never smoked a cigar that far down before.” Celeste put her cigar in an ashtray on the nightstand next to her bed, then walked to he closet. Celeste was looking at a pair of black leather pants, when she suddenly found it hard to breathe. “Oh god, what’s happing to me.” She started to take deep breaths, but it didn’t help. Celeste stumbled over and fell on her bed. “Oh god I need to call an ambulance.” Celeste pulled herself to the nightstand still struggling to breathe. As she got her face close to the phone she sucked in some smoke from the smoldering cigar butt. Suddenly Celeste could breathe; She took a few deep breaths, and then sat up on the edge of her bed. “What’s wrong with me?” she looked at the smoke rolling up from the cigar. Celeste didn’t know why but she knew she needed to fill her lungs with smoke. She got a new cigar from the top drawer and lit it. Celeste pulled so hard on the cigar she turned the first half-inch of the cigar into ash in less then a minuet, but when she exhaled absolutely no smoke left her body. “Oh my god what’s happening to me.” Celeste realized all the smoke had stayed inside her. She started to call for Jamie when her entire body suddenly felt like it was on fire. " Ahhhh, oh shit!” Celeste couldn’t control herself she put the cigar in her mouth, and started tacking slow deep drags. Each time she pulled the smoke deeper, and deeper inside her. Celeste could feel her body’s need for the smoke, and her mind began to accept it, her new subconscious was taking over.

Meanwhile Jamie had head a voice outside, and went to investigate. She went out the sliding glass doors, and she could hear Celeste’s neighbor. Jamie got as close to the fence as she could, so she could listen.

“That dike has been nothing but trouble form the day she moved in.” Martha was talking on the phone to her daughter Theresa. “No she’s not a nice woman.” Martha listened to Theresa “I don’t have to try and get a long. Today she has a little friend with her they were smoking cigars, they smelled like pigs or something.”

Jamie could not believe what she was hearing.

“Jamie cum here, I have something to show you.” Celeste called to Jamie from her bedroom in a seductive voice.

Jamie smiled threw down her cigar butt, and went to Celeste bedroom. “What’s going on, it’s so dark I can’t see you.”

“I can see you just fine.” Celeste came up from behind Jamie and wrapped her arms around her. “Your mine now.”

Jamie laughed. “Oh yes my mistress” she was getting turned on by what she thought was a game.

“Don’t you wish you could see in the dark like I can” Celeste starting to undress Jamie.

“Yes it would be nice.” Jamie could feel something pushing up between her legs. “Oh my what is that?” Jamie giggled

“Here take a puff of my cigar.” Celeste put the cigar to Jamie’s lips

Jamie took a deep drag and started to cough. “Ahhhh what is that? It’s burns.”

“It’s ok. Just accept it.” Celeste held the cigar tight to Jamie mouth.

Jamie started to struggle but Her body felt numb. Jamie tried to say something, but her throat and lungs felt like they were on fire.

“Don’t worry, you’re mine now I won’t let any thing happen to you.” Celeste starting laughed, and fondling Jamie’s nipples.

Jamie felt like her mind was floating. She could feel her body being lifted and carried. The sensation between her legs had moved up to her pussy and starting to burn, and her nipples felt like they were on fire. Jamie tried to speak, but Celeste was still holding the cigar tightly to her mouth. Jamie was afraid this might be more then a game.

Celeste carried Jamie to her bed and laid her down. “You’re going to be fine, just obey me.” She took the cigar from Jamie’s mouth, and put it in the ashtray, and then Spread Jamie’s arms and legs out. “Relax, relax, let your mind float, let your thought drift away.” Celeste laid on top of Jamie so that her legs covered Jamie’s legs; her arms covered Jamie’s arms, and her nipples touched Jamie’s. “You want to be just like me.” Celeste put her face directly over Jamie’s. “Let your thoughts drift away. You want to be just like me.” Celeste exhaled a plume of smoke into Jamie’s face, the smoke was thick and black, and it had not come from the cigar, but had been created in side Celeste’s body. “You want to be just like me.”

Jamie’s eyes were burning so badly they instantly slammed shut. Jamie’s mind was in such a deep hypnotic state she didn’t realize what was happening, her only thought was. “I want to be just like Celeste.”

Celeste climbed off of Jamie, and then stood next to the bed. “Get up.”

Jamie did as she was told, and got out of the bed.

Celeste then positioned Jamie to face a full-length mirror, and then stood directly behind her. “You can now see in the dark just like me. Open your eye, and look at your self in the mirror.”

Jamie opened her eyes and looked at herself. She could feel something happening to her inside. Jamie’s feet started to hurt, and She heard a cracking sound. She quickly looked down, and saw her feet turn black, and her toes start to curl under the balls of her feet. Jamie watched as her feet slowly turned in to a pair of shinny black hoofs. Jamie’s pain increased as her legs started to change, at first they turned bright red, and then they changed shape. Jamie’s legs had grown bigger and more powerful like the legs of a horse. She could feel her body tremble from the inside out, and was becoming incredibly horny. Jamie looked at her pussy, and watch it become swollen and engorged. She couldn’t resist her urge any longer she put hand between her legs, and started pumping two fingers in and out of her cunt. Jamie looked in the mirror, and she watched herself masturbate. The sight of her body transforming was making Jamie so horny, but she couldn’t bring herself to cum. Jamie watched her skin slowly turn bright red, and become as tight and as tough as leather. Her tits grew firmer, and road higher on her chest, her nipples turned as black as her hoofs, and grew larger, and became rock hard. Jamie felt some sharp pumping in and out of her pussy. She looked down, and saw her hands looked like claws. She couldn’t believe how wonder her claws were making her feel. Suddenly Jamie had an earth shaking orgasm, and just as quickly Jamie felt a tremendous stabbing pain in her shoulders and just above her ass she turned side ways to the mirror so she could see her back. Jamie watched in delight as her wings, and tail grew. Her wings grew to be seven feet long. Jamie found she could control her wings easily. Jamie watched, and played with her wings for a few minuets, but soon Jamie’s attention was drawn to her eight-foot long tail. Jamie found that like her wings she could control her tail. Almost without thought Jamie used her tail to get a cigar from Celeste’s night stand. She put the cigar in her mouth, and then she used her tail to get a lighter, and then lit the cigar. Jamie took a deep drag from the cigar filling her lungs, and then she exhaled, but no smoke left her body. Jamie turned back to the mirror so she could see her new look. Her body was totally hairless. She had hoofs, and legs like a horse, wings like a bat, a tail like nothing Jamie had every seen before, and claws like a beast. Jamie’s face had changed too she had jagged razor sharp teeth, and a long forked tongue, jet black eyes, and on her bald head she had two six inch long horns. Jamie’s outward transformation was small when compared to her personality’s transformation. Jamie had her old memories, but they were not important to her now. Jamie only existed to serve her evil mistress Celeste.

Celeste had watched Jamie’s transformation, and had become so horny she couldn’t control herself. She started teasing Jamie wet cunt with her tail. Slowly the two demonic women started circling each other; Celeste probed Jamie’s cunt with her tail, and sank her claws into Jamie’s back. Jamie bit at Celeste’s nipples, and wrapped her tail around Celeste’s hips. It looked like a slow motion fight, but it was for play. Both women started to release musk. Suddenly they heard a pounding at Celeste’s patio door.

Martha Plat had come back to Celeste’s to complain about a tree in Celeste’s lawn. She pounded on the sliding glass door. She would not be ignored, her daughter was coming to visit and she wanted something done about that ugly tree. Martha stood at the door, and knocked on it for over ten minutes.

Celeste and Jamie came out of the bedroom in their human forms dressed, and smoking cigars. They look out the door, to see who it was. Celeste opened the door. “What is it Martha?”

“Ms. Tyler you have to do something about that tree in your back yard.” Martha put her hands on her hips. “My daughter’s coming to visit, and she doesn’t want to see that ugly old tree hanging over my yard.”

Celeste knew Theresa, and knew she didn’t care about that old tree. Martha just liked to bitch and complain. Celeste decided she would play along. “Come on in Martha, and you can give me the number of your tree trimming service.”

Martha walked in, and the door shut behind her. Martha didn’t realize Jamie and Celeste’s musk had already started to effect her. She did realize they were both smoking filthy smelling cigars. “Do you have to smoke those thing?”

“No we don’t have to, we want to. Jamie here has just recently gotten me to truly appreciate a good cigar.” Celeste took a drag from her cigar, and blew a plume of smoke towards the ceiling. “If you like she can do the same for you.”

“I know you think your being funny, but I find smoking disgusting, and cigars are nothing but big rude cigarette.” Martha folded her arms, and looked at Celeste as if she had just scolded a child.

“Your probably right Martha. Please have a seat, and I’ll get a pen and a pad for that number.” Celeste left the room.

Martha sat on the couch with her back to Jamie. She sat for a few minutes, and started to squirm. She was becoming uncomfortable. Martha’s nipples were erect, and she could feel dampness between her legs. “It’s a bit warm in here, don’t you think?”

Celeste knew their musk was working, and She would let Martha breath in a little more before she went back in. “I don’t think so. Are you feeling ok?” Celeste took a drag from her cigar.

Martha thought for a second. “Maybe I’m coming down with something.” But she said. “I’m fine.”

Jamie knew the musk was working too. She took a deep drag from her cigar, and she stripped off her clothes, and then transformed.

Martha realized she was becoming horny, and thought. “I need to get out of here.” She started to get up.

“Sorry I couldn’t find my pen.” Celeste came in, and sat in front of Martha with her pen and pad. “Ok I’m ready.” Celeste made eye contact with Martha.

“Ok the number is 867 ah 5 ahhh 3 ahhh 09.” Martha was finding it hard to think. She couldn’t stop looking at Celeste’s eyes.

Celeste looked at Martha, and would not let her break eye contact. “Are you sure?”

Martha looked deeper, and deeper into Celeste’s eye, and found it harder, and harder to think. “Yes, I, yes I’m sure.” Martha just sat, and looked into Celeste’s eyes.

Jamie walked up behind Martha, and stood over her, then she exhaled a thick plume of black smoke that quickly covered Martha’s body.

Martha could fell her skin start to burn. “What’s going on? What are you doing to me?” she tried to get up but Jamie held her down.

“Relax Martha.” Celeste put her hands on Martha’s face, and turned it back toward her. “Relax we’ll have a nice little chat.”

Martha eyes were draw back to Celeste’s eyes. “Just relax, you’re with friends.”

Martha relaxed her body, but not her mind. She thought. “I’ll wait for them to let their guard down, and then I’ll get away.”

Celeste felt Martha’s body relax, and stood up, and started to take off her clothes.

Jamie eased her tail’s grip on Martha, and watch Celeste undress.

Martha saw her chance, and quickly broke away from Jamie, and ran for the door.

Jamie leaped into the air, and landed in front of Martha. “Now, now. You don’t want to leave so soon we were just getting to know each other.” Jamie warped her tail around Martha, and forced her back to the couch. “Martha you have the manners of a pig.”

Martha didn’t believe what she was seeing. “Oh my god why are you wearing that costume?” Martha was terrified, and she fought as hard as she could. But Jamie was much too powerful for her. ‘Let me go you crazy bitch.”

“Martha, Martha, Martha that’s not vary nice.” Celeste stood in front of Martha and transformed.

Martha struggled, but Jamie had her arms held tightly together with her tail. “Oh my god.” Martha couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Look at me Martha. You said I was a she demon.” Celeste sat down facing Martha, and spread her legs, and then took a deep drag from her cigar. “Martha, we need to teach you some manners.”

Jamie pushed Martha’s face deep into Celeste’s pussy. “Lick it Martha.”

Martha closed her eyes, and mouth as hard as she could. Martha tried not to breathe, but after a while she had to.

“I know I turn you on Martha.” Celeste took another drag from, and pushed her hips back and forth.

Martha wouldn’t admit, it but she was aroused. She had been breathing Celeste’s musk, and it was effecting her.

Jamie pulled Martha away from Celeste wet pussy. “Your not a vary obedient pet.” Jamie turned Martha to face her. “I think you need to be tamed.” Jamie put her mouth on Martha’s and forced thick black smoke into her lungs.

Martha tried to get free, but she was weak from struggling with Jamie. The musk had her so horny she couldn’t think straight.

Celeste pulled Martha’s face in front of hers. “Martha look into my eyes.”

Martha coughed and tried to say no but she couldn’t talk. Her throat was burning from Jamie’s smoky kiss. Martha looked into Celeste’s black eyes.

“Look into my eyes, all you can see is my eyes.” Celeste held Martha so she couldn’t look away.

Jamie removed Martha’s clothes, and began stroking her tits and stomach with her tail. Jamie put her claws on Martha’s shoulders, and slowly dragged them down her back.

Martha felt the pleasure of Jamie’s tail fondling her, and the thrill of her claws lighting cutting her flash, but she couldn’t look away from Celeste’s eyes.

“There is only my eyes, you have no thoughts, and no memories.” Celeste exhaled a plume of thick black smoke into Martha’s face. “All you know is to obey, you must obey.”

Martha tried to say no but she couldn’t speak. She tried to look away, but she couldn’t. Martha made one last attempt to get away, but all she could do was move her arms and weakly kick her legs.

Jamie licked the claw marks on Martha’s back with her forked tongue. The wounds turned red and quickly healed.

“You’re our obedient pet, our thoughts are your thoughts. You have no other memories. You are just an obedient pet " Celeste gave Martha a kiss, and ran her forked tongue into her mouth.

Martha was trying to fight but she couldn’t think. Her thoughts were slipping into a thick black fog.

Jamie forced Martha on to the floor, and on her hands and knees.

Martha fought as much as she could.

Jamie sat with her legs apart on the floor in front of Martha. “Now look into my eyes.” Jamie garbed Martha’s head and forced her to look into her eyes. “You love the way I make your nipples feel.” Jamie fondled Martha’s nipples with her tail. “It feels so good you want more.” Celeste slowly ran her tail along Martha’s back, and then plunged it in to her soaking wet cunt.

Wave after wave of ecstasy ran threw Martha’s body, and soul.

“You love the was that feels.” Jamie gave Martha’s nipples a little pinch

Martha’s only thought was. “I love the way that feels.”

“You love being our pet.” Jamie petted Martha’s head, and scratched behind her ear. “You’re a good pet, yes you are.”

Jamie’s words had become Martha’s thoughts. She loved being their pet, and she was a good one.

“Your a nice pet pig.” Jamie’ and Celeste stood up. “Martha, you need to look like a pig to be a good pet pig.” Both she demons exhaled huge plumes of thick black smoke at Martha.

The smoke surrounded Martha’s body, and slowly formed a film all over her skin. The film burned at first, but after a while was absorbed into Martha’s body. A small part of Martha fought its way threw the thick fog in her mind, and tried to resist but Celeste and Jamie’s power over her was vary strong. She started to make low groaning sound, and Her arms and legs grew shorter. She could hear popping, and snapping noises as her hips changed shape, and her legs turn under her body. Martha tried to stop what was happening to her, but she couldn’t. She could feel her body changing and wanted to do something, but she was overwhelmed by the desire to become a pig. Her toes curled into her feet, and then changed into little hoofs. At the same time Martha’s hands tightened into fist, and then they slowly turned into small hoofs. She rolled over on her side, and Martha’s tits started to shrink but her nipples got harder, and she started growing six more. After a few minutes Martha had eight erect nipples. Her ears had changed shape, and were now higher on her head. Martha head was bald, but she had short hair growing on the rest of her body. She had grown a short tail that was six or seven inches long before it curled. Martha’s eyes closed tightly, and her mouth and nose started to squeeze out from her face, and slowly became her snout. What was left of Martha’s personality had been pushed back, and replaced by Celeste and Jamie’s obedient pet pig Martha.

Celeste and Jamie went back to the couch and sat down.

Jamie got two new cigars, and lit them with the stub of her old one. “How long will she be unconscious?” she gave one cigar to Celeste.

Celeste took the new cigar, and then a drag from her old cigar then put it in the ashtray. “I don’t know. I’ve never done this before.” Then she took a drag from her new cigar.

Jamie took a deep drag from her cigar. “We’ll have to change he back”

Celeste looked at Jamie. “Yes, sometime before her daughter visits”

Jamie held her cigar, and watched the smoke roll off of it “if we get our little pig addicted to cigars do you think Martha would be addicted to?”

Celeste laughed. “We’ll find out.”

Martha woke up and slowly made it to her hoofs.

Celeste put her cigar in her mouth, and clapped her hands. “Come here Martha, come on girl.”

Martha heard her mistress’s voice, and was only too happy to obey. She ran to Celeste as fast as she could, grunting all the way. Martha had no memory of every being a woman.

“Good girl.” Celeste held her arms out. “Come on baby give mommy a kiss”

Martha put her front hoofs on Celeste’s lap, and licked her face.

As Jamie watched she noticed Martha had black eyes, and a six-inch long forked tongue.

Celeste held Martha’s head and looked directly into her eyes. “You love to smoke cigars.”

Those words burned into Martha’s mind. She did love to smoke cigars.

Celeste took a drag from her cigar, and exhaled a stream of smoke into Martha’s snout.

Martha snorted in the smoke, and she loved it.

“Good girl.” Celeste scratched Martha behind the ear. “Now make mommy happy.” Celeste spread her legs apart.

Martha put her hoofs on the floor, and then she put her snout in front of Celeste’s pussy, and started licking.

Celeste threw her head back, and closed her eyes. “Harder Martha, harder.”

Martha pushed her snout deeper into Celeste’s cunt, and licked harder.

Celeste’s slammed her hands down on the couch, and dug her claws deep into the cushion. “Good, good girl Martha. Good girl.” Celeste’s began kicking her hoofs, and her tail cracked threw the air like a whip. “Good girl Martha, good girl.” Martha continued licking Celeste’s pussy.

Jamie watched Celeste rip the couch apart as Martha brought her to orgasm. " Son of a bitch. That’s some pig.” Jamie sat back smoked her cigar, and thought, " the web cast will be interesting tomorrow.”

THE END.