The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

This is actually the first MC story I wrote, I have written over 50,000 words for this story and 11 plus chapters. However, I guess I got sidetracked and found other interest. Plus I wsn’t anywhere near as angry at my wife when I wrote this as opposed to Dog-Day Afternoon. This is just the first chapter. If people like it I can send one a week if they really like it I can send more.

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter One: In The Beginning and Other Places

I do a lot of traveling for my job. My wife has asked me if I ever had an affair. I told her the truth: I was just too lazy to have an affair. Furthermore, being almost 50 and over weight is not conducive to attracting a young and nubile young lady.

But things were about to change…

I was in Connecticut for the third straight summer, with another long, tedious job and boring nights in front of me, little did I know the changes that were going to occur.

Looking through used bookstores is one way to pass the time and sometimes you find books and authors that you had missed. It was a June evening, the sun was still up and the store was practically empty. On a back shelf tucked away was a book. “The Djinn’s Story”. There was no publisher’s information or dates and a price of $5.00. Who knows it might be interesting? Along with several other books the bored clerk rung up the purchases and dumped the books in a bag.

Back at the hotel, it was time to see what the book was all about. To be honest it was a rather boring drawn out story about a beautiful female jinni and all the rather ridiculous masters she had had over the centuries. Like most tales of that genre, the masters had ended up in fairly awful situations as a result of their greed. Somehow, I managed to finish the story, than I heard a loud sound and standing in front of me was a gorgeous woman, matching the description in the book.

“Thank you for freeing me oh master. It has been a long time since someone was willing to finish the book”

“Your real?”

“Yes. I can not be freed to serve a master unless he reads the entire book and this has happened less and less frequently.”

“Well, perhaps if you would grant wishes the way people wanted instead of punishing them you would have more people eager to complete the book.” I said.

“But, I must follow the rules, oh master, and the rules require my master to out maneuver me, in order to get what they truly wish for. Now, my master, what is your first wish?” Replied the jinn calmly.

“Can we talk a bit first? I would like to get to know you a little better.”

“If by getting to know me a little better involves sex, oh master, you can forget it!” She said with emphasis. “I think now is a good time to go over the rules: First, you only get three wishes. Second, You can’t wish for any additional wishes. Third, I will not make anyone fall in love with you. Other than that, feel free to wish for whatever you want. ”

“I understand from reading the book that I can ask you questions and that you will be required to answer them honestly and completely. Is this true?”

“To a point my master. I only need answer the question, not volunteer information. Also I am only required to answer three question in that manner but you must say…Answer the following question Jinn of the book.”

“OK. Answer the following question Jinn of the book. Would you like to be free of the book?”

“YES!”

Oops. I really needed to think this through.

“OK. Answer the following question Jinn of the book. Can you be free of the book, without myself or some other person taking your place or being punished and if so how?”

“Oh Yes master, and I will not even count this as more than one question.” All you need to do is say…Jinnee I wish that you would get the wish that you want.’

“Ok.” I said. “Here is the deal: You grant me my first two wishes just the way that I want them, ignoring any mistakes I might make and the third wish is yours. By the way, do you have a name? I never noticed it when I was reading through the book?

“I will agree to the deal master and if you keep your side I will keep my side of the bargain. My name, in the modern tongue is Rachelle; and you are the first to ever ask if I even had a name. Thank you”

“Ok. Let me think about what I want and how to word it. Can you come back tomorrow?

“What should, I do while I am waiting? Usually my masters have me hang around so that they can gloat over their future.”

I replied: “That seems a little silly. Why don’t you check out the modern world, if you want or go visit whomever you would want to, but I would prefer that you kept things a secret for now.”

“Thank you master, I think that you must be the kindest master I have ever had.” She gushed.

“Don’t worry I plan to have fun with my wishes and I am sure you will change your opinion before to long.” I said.

* * *

The next morning I had several printed pages in front of me containing my wishes I handed them to Rachelle and said: “Here are my three wishes, you must read and understand all that is on these pages and agree to grant all three in entirety, for any wish to be granted:”

Jinnee I wish, for my first wish, that my penis would increase in size to nine inches and that the width will remain in proportion to the new size that it is now. Along with this my stamina will be increased to the point where I will be capable of having sex 40 times in a 24 hour period, without experiencing any harm or pain. But I will be able to cum sooner or delay Cuming, with a certain amount of concentration. I also will produce twice the amount that I normally produce now. My cum in female’s bodies will cause them to obey me. The more they get the more they obey. Furthermore, women will find my cum, to be the best tasting thing they have ever consumed.

The effect of swallowing my cum will be four fold: First, it will act as an aphrodisiac, stimulating women both sexually and specifically towards having any type of intercourse I might want with them. Second, it will be addictive but not irreversible until each individual woman has consumed a gallon within a 12-month period. Than, they will require a monthly ‘dose’ and will become my permanent, obedient sex slaves. Third after they consume my cum orally a woman will find she has become temporarily (but very) suggestible. Finally, it will cure them of all sexually transmitted diseases and make them immune to said diseases.

Jinnee I wish, for my second wish to be lucky in all things, but not to the extent, that everything goes my way. Things will generally go my way but not all of the time. When I gamble, I will sometimes win and sometimes lose but in the end, I will win more than I lose. I will usually have more money than I need. I will have a tendency to be in the right place at the right time. However, when it comes to women I will be very lucky in not having the authorities, their boyfriends, husbands, fathers, sons, uncles, etc. discover that they are sexually active with me and with my women.

For my third and final wish, Jinnee I wish that you would get the wish that you want, as long as it does not in any way cancel or change my first two wishes, you grant the first two wishes the way I want them granted, helping me to avoid any problems I may have missed, your wish will not cause me or someone else to take your place, that your wish will in no way harm me and finally that your wish will in no way (other than the benefits I receive from you granting my wishes) harm this world.

“Very well done Master, I have read all three wishes in entirety and I understand all three wishes and I agree to grant them as you want them to be granted. Master are these the wishes that you wish me to grant?”

“Yes, they are.”

“Than they are granted.”

There was a massive burst of energy that surrounded to room and when my head cleared, the book, the papers with the wishes, and Rachelle were gone.

Now the fun begins I said as I undid my pants and with a few strokes was a full nine inches long.

* * *

Of course here I was an overweight man in his late forties with little chance of getting laid until I got home. So I when I wasn’t playing with myself I was buying lottery tickets. I soon learned to spread it around. It was amazing how much cash someone can accumulate when they are a guaranteed winner.

* * *

By the time I got home, I had played with myself about 30 times.

There was no sex on Friday or Saturday, but finally on Sunday I had my chance. I managed to get my wife during the day.

“Master (we roll played), I have never felt your cock so big, its mammoth, it feels like I can barely get my hands around it. I am not sure I can take this inside of me.”

“Sure you can. First I will get your pussy nice and wet.” I proceeded to go down on were licking and sucking on her clit like there was no tomorrow. She had always been very sensitive and had several small orgasms. When I thought she was ready I prepared to enter her steaming, juicy pussy. I could not believe how tight she was and I just kept pushing more of my length into her. She moaned in pleasure, coming harder than before as I thrust into her. We continued on for some time until I told her to get on her knees so that I could take her from behind. Before she did that I insisted that she clean my cock off with her mouth. I had to time this just right, as her gag reflex always seemed to cut in after a few minutes.

“I can’t take this giant cock all the way in my mouth, I can barely get the head in.” She complained as she began to lick the sensitive head of my cock.

I knew what I had to do. Just as I got the first few inches in her mouth I made my self cum. Buckets of cum poured into her mouth. She choked and tried to get it out of her mouth but I could tell it was to late for her. My slaves expression became dazed as her pupils dilated and she continued to suck my cock, catching the over flow in her hands and licking her fingers clean.

“Slave, you will continue to suck your masters cock taking as much into your mouth as possible. From now on if I cum in your pussy or your ass you will immediately go down on me to catch the excess cum. You will always consume any of my cum you can get with, only two exceptions. If I have fucked you and another slave is still present you will allow her the opportunity to clean your master’s cock and then whatever hole your master was in, first. If she does not do so you can feel free to suck and clean your master cock. The only other time will be when we are harvesting cum.”

In a dazed voice she responded, ”Yes masssster.”

After a while she stopped sucking long enough to beg, in a still slightly dazed sounding voice, if her master would fuck her. She of course returned to her sucking while she awaited her master’s will. Over the next hour I came in her pussy four times and twice more in her mouth. Then I decided to move to Phase II of my plan. This intimately involved the attractive, but nosey, blond across the street. After I came for the third time in my slave’s mouth I gave her some specific instructions and then had her continue to suck on my cock. By now she seemed almost expert as my nine inches slid in and out of her throat while she fondled my balls. This time when I came she collected my cum in a cup and proceeded to suck on my erect member again. After two more times she had what appeared to be almost a full cup of semen.

* * *

She willing if not eagerly (yet) put her master’s plan into action. This involved calling Jessica and inviting her over for a cup of hot chocolate. As Jessica walked in the door I was no were to be seen. My slave placed the special cup of hot chocolate in front of Jessica. She said it was made with a special flavor enhancer. At first she just sipped it politely as it was not as hot as she would like it, but before she knew it she had requested a second cup. She could barely finish it and her sentences began to slur and fade into silence. “This is the best hot chocolate I have ever had.” She said as her eyes glazed over.

My slave approached Jessica and lifted her head spilling the long blond hair out of her eyes. She began to run her hands all over Jessica’s slender body and b-cup breast. Jessica moaned in response and did nothing to impede my slaves hands, in fact she helped her sliding out of her tight jeans to reveal taut ass cheeks in a skimpy but other wise boring pair of white panties. My slave proceeded to give her preprogrammed instructions. Jessica wanted more of the delicious flavor enhancer. She would do whatever she was asked to get more. Jessica removed her matching bra and offered her perky breast and rock hard nipples for my slave to suck. After just a taste and sliding her fingers under Jessica’s panties my slave said. “You must go upstairs and meet my and your master and suck his cock. If he his happy with your efforts he will give you more of that wonderful flavor enhancer.”

“Can I come back down and get back to what we were doing?”

“It all depends on how well you do.”

Jessica practically ran upstairs wearing nothing but those skimpy white panties and a smile. I think I should give a little more coherent picture of Jessica. I do not think I will ever forget, how she looked as she burst into the room. Standing at 5′ 5″, with long (natural) straight blond hair like corn silk going half way down her back, a trim body that maybe had two extra pounds, her belly flat, even after two kids. She stood there her nipples jutting out over half an inch from her b cup breast, which on her slight body seemed almost large.

As she stood in the doorway I said in a commanding tone. “Take off those panties slave.”

“You. Your Pam’s master?” Jessica almost stammered.

“If you do not remove those panties and begin to suck my cock you will get nothing and I will send you home as you are.” As I pulled back the sheets to reveal my oversized belly and my nine-inch rod of steel that I had waiting for her. Fortunately she fixated on my cock ignoring everything else. It was not long before she was eagerly sucking and licking my tool. I proceed to ask her some questions and told her to nod yes or shake her head no. This was so she was able to continue with her assigned task.

“Do you normally give head?” No

“Do you like the taste of cum?” No

“Does your husband or anyone else lick your, hot juicy pussy?” No, accompanied by a deep moan as her excitement increased.

“Would you like me to lick your Pussy?” Yes. Yes. Yes.

“Rotate your body and position your pussy over my mouth.” She did as instructed and I was treated to a close up of her neatly trimmed blond bush. I proceeded to lick her pussy sucking on her clit every five licks or so. She began to moan and grind her pussy into my face. She came while I was sucking her clit as deep as I could into my mouth. I felt my self begin to come and Jessica must have felt it to because she tried hard to pull away but to no avail.

As her eyes glazed over I gave her the same instructions I had given my first slave.

I then proceeded to fuck her until I came in her as much as I had cum in my first slave. I called down to my slave with orders to join us.

After an additional two hours of three ways I lay sprawled between my slaves and discussed with them which of the neighbors would be joining my harem. I had to leave everything in their hands since I was headed back out of town.

* * *

I knew my slaves would grow in numbers as each new slave would bring their best looking friends by for me to ‘meet’.” Despite this I was a little sad as I could not figure out how to get the bimbo at the local market to drink my cum and bring her hot D-cup chest and thong covered ass into my service.

Despite that disappointment I had continued to win money and have things generally go my way. Somehow (thanks to wish number two) Jessica’s husband had no idea what was going on.

Oh well like with the wishes, two out of three works for me.