The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Ten: Dusty (First Lust)

When I played sports in high school I had a friend who was nothing like me. He was blond, good-looking, and very smooth with the ladies. Actually he was better at sports than me too. He dated Dusty a gorgeous cheerleader. Long straight dark hair down to her ass, cute tight body, good legs, a beautiful almost Asian looking face, and a great ass with that hair swishing on it, the only thing I think she needed was slightly larger breast. To be honest she was fairly flat chested. I became friendly with her because of my friend. Even after he graduated she was still nice to me. In fact, to my knowledge she was never cruel to anyone. This was another woman who had never married. What is wrong with men these days?

I actually hadn’t made any definitive plans for her, but she approached me. Apparently although not friends in high school she and Linda knew each other and while not close friends got together a few times a year to commiserate about life in general and men in particular. Upon seeing Linda she had commented on how well she looked. I am not sure what motivated Linda since she had no orders to do so but she not only let Dusty know how I had helped her but also recommended that she come see me.

So one morning Betsy sauntered into the office to announce I had a visitor who did not have an appointment. Now Betsy did have orders to insure that no woman of possible interest would be kept away. Before she left she knelled down to get something, her low cut pants pulling way down to reveal her thong and ass crack.

“Dusty it’s been a long time how are you doing? Please sit here on the couch, what a pleasant surprise. You look great.” She really did (her hair was to her knees) aside from the obvious signs of age and more makeup than I remember.

“I’m sorry to bust in on you like this but I wanted to talk to you. Linda told me all about her working for you. The problem is that I do not look great. Lets face it I am over fifty and its really beginning to show. I know I should make small talk and catch up, but I really need to talk about this.”

“Of course I would be glad to help you Dusty, lets get you set up with the proper people and we can get you started right away if you like.”

“I can’t afford it.” She said with obvious embarrassment. She rushed on, “But Linda said you guys had a deal, that she worked for you like a before and after model. I wanted to know if I could get the same kind of deal, but on a part time basis, if possible?”

“Why part time, if you don’t mind me asking?”

I like my job and I’m very good at it. I can’t see myself just selling my body to pay for a new improved one.”

“It’s not like Linda’s a hooker or something.”

“That’s not what a meant, I just don’t want to do it full time. Can’t you find a way for me to do it evenings and weekends? I would do a good job, I’m sure I could pay you back in ten years or so. Yes, Linda told me about her long term contract and how much she gets in base salary.”

“Well...Dusty I think I can accommodate you but we would need to do the whole before and after photos and I have a kicker, and it’s a deal breaker.”

“What kind of kicker?” She asked with evident suspicion.

Just what did Linda tell her? She must have mentioned something about our sex life as well as the youth treatments. “Well two things actually, first you get your hair trimmed back to just below your waist and secondly we have a new treatment that you would be perfect for.”

“The hair’s feasible, why I don’t know but doable. Just what is this new treatment and what does it do?”

“It’s a breast enlargement cream. Guaranteed to increase a woman’s cup size in just five easy treatments.”

“Just what’s wrong with my breast, I like them the way they are don’t you?”

“I love your breast Dusty, they are perfect, I would be very happy to kiss and fondle those lovely breast of yours, but a lot of women want larger breast and you would be the perfect candidate.”

“I was wondering when you would get to the sex part. I have a boyfriend and I do not cheat. Sex is not an option, that is a deal breaker!”

“I never said sex was required. But we will need before and after pictures of your bare chest and body.”

“OK. I guess it would not hurt to have larger breast, but not huge just a cup size.”

“Just what is your cup size, anyway?”

She blushed. “B”

“Are you sure?”

“Fine A.”

“Well than a C is the minimum we need, we need to show actual and sufficient growth in cup size.”

“OK, when do we start?”

“Come back next Wednesday we should be ready for you by than”

“Is this new treatment dangerous?”

“No, no more than the youth goop, as Linda calls it and she looks very healthy.”

“See you next Wednesday,” she said as she stood to leave offering her hand to shake, but no cheek to kiss.

* * *

Everything was set up for her on Wednesday, even a slinky thong so that she would not be totally nude for her bare body photos. My arrival was timed to match when she was put in her display outfit. She was furious.

“Why am I dressed like a teenage cheerleader and if this is a legitimate outfit the girls who wear this should be arrested for indecency.” She was almost screaming.

“What seems to be the problem?” I said as I walked into the ensuing skirmish.

“Whose moronic idea was hit to dress me in a hooker’s cheerleader outfit?”

“It was my moronic idea we need to sell and sex sells.”

“Look I’m sorry, but this just doesn’t seem right, maybe we should forget about the whole thing.”

“Tell you what, we can take two sets of photos, one with the cheerleader outfit and one with that cute outfit you wore last week. After your first treatment we can take two full sets of photos and than you can look at tem and decide. If you don’t like the first outfit it will go. Do we have a deal?”

“Fine, but I decide no one else.”

“Great lets get the photos taken than meet me back in my office, in say three hours or so?”

* * *

In just over three hours Dusty was seated in my office wearing the cheerleader outfit. She explained that they needed a few more photos with that outfit and they were rushed to get her here in time.

“Well, are you ready for the first boob treatment?”

“I thought that we were going to do the youth treatment first.”

“No we want to do the breast first, so when your body gets younger it will adjust your breast to fit your younger body. We are not sure what happens if we make you younger first.”

“Fine, lets get this over with.”

“You use fine a lot, were you aware of that?

“Ha, ha, lets just do the first treatment, how long will it take to get all five treatments done do you think?”

“Ten.”

“Ten you said five.”

“Five per cup size, two cup sizes, ten treatments and about every three days or so to allow full growth in between.”

“F...OK than let’s get started already.”

“Great, take off your top and your bra please.”

“What the hell are talking about I said no sex.”

“I heard you, but we need to apply the growth enhancement to your breast.”

“Well, why can’t we as in I do it?”

“Because for some weird reason it works significantly better if applied by a man and I am the only man who works here.”

“So you use this as an excuse to cop a feel, don’t you think some of these women you hope to get money from will object? Besides why can’t I have my boyfriend apply it, why do you have to?”

“Because it has to be done here, nothing we work on is allowed to leave the building and I do not allow other males in here.”

“Just get it over with,” she said removing her top and bra. “I hope you don’t think I am going to enjoy this.”

“Tell you what, why don’t I have my secretary in here while I apply the enhancement?”

“Never mind, just get it over with, I want to go home and shower after this. Will I be able to shower?”

“Of course you can, I will do my best to be as quick and painless as possible. Now turn around so I can do this from behind and you wont have to worry about me looking, plus it should be over faster.” In just a few minutes I had applied to growth lotion. She was dressed and headed to the dressing room across the office, obviously intending to get out ASAP.

It was less than ten minutes later that Dusty was asking to be admitted to see me. She apparently hadn’t even gotten as far as removing the outfit because she was still dressed as a cheerleader. She fidgeted but said nothing.

“What seems to be the problem, Dusty? I figured you be halfway home by now.”

“It’s my nipples.” She stopped and added nothing to her comment.

“It’s your nipples, just what is it about your nipples that you want to tell me?”

“They are hard.”

“Look Dusty, you are not being very informative. Please just take your time and tell me what you need and what I can do about it.”

“My nipples are hard, the are so hard that they hurt. Somehow I know that the only thing that will make them feel better is for you to suck them. Please you’ve got to suck them now!”

“Dusty you said no sex, now you want me to suck your nipples and who knows how long I will have to suck them. No I’m sorry but I can’t do it, we agreed no sex and no sex it will be.”

“I’m not asking you to fuck me, just suck my nipples. Look at them, I swear they have never been this long or hard in my life, please suck them, please.” She had quickly removed her top and bra revealing nipples jutting out at least an inch.

“Well you see that’s the problem, you want me to suck and lick and nibble at your nipples, you get pleasure and relief and what do I get, I’ll tell you what I get a hard on and no relief in sight.”

“Come on that’s ridicules, I’m sure you are fucking several if not all of the girls I’ve met here.” When she got no response she moaned and added: “Please I need you to suck them now, I’ll do anything.” Obviously getting even more desperate she pulled down her skirt revealing her thong-covered goodies.

“OK, I will agree to suck and nibble at your nipples and fondle your breast, but than I get to lick your pussy than fuck it. Do we have a deal?”

“What if I give you a blow job instead of you fucking me?” Once again nothing was said but this time I turned back to my computer. Fuck me, I don’t care just suck my nipples first, pleasssse suck them.”

I stood and approached her; sitting on a chair I had her straddle my legs facing me. I moved to her right nipple, it seemed on fire almost burning my mouth. She moaned ass I took her into my mouth coming hard as I moistened her fire. She thrust her pussy into my hardened lust for at least a minute. After she calmed I repeated the same process with her left nipple, getting the same results. It took over five minutes per nipple to reduce her need to a manageable state.

When I stood and placed her on the chair she made no objection but lifted her butt to allow me to draw her thong down revealing a well shaven pussy, moist from her multiple orgasms. When I moved my mouth close she grabbed my head pushing me into her hot wetness. Dusty’s pussy tasted better than any I had sampled before, I dove in eager to suck in every last drop of her goodness. In the process I drove her to three more orgasm delighting in the added bounty I licked and sucked for all I was worth.

Dusty finally pulled me from her snatch and in a voice lowered by lust she said, “Fuck me, fuck me now!”

I quickly switched positions lowering her onto my ten-inch monster sliding into that tight moist tunnel of lust. I waited until I was fully inside her before leaning forward to kiss her. She moved away. “You have the best tasting pussy I’ve ever had the pleasure of eating, I want you to taste yourself Dusty.”

“Please don’t, I don’t do pussy, just fuck me.” She tried to lift herself attempting to fuck herself with my cock. I held her down not letting her move.

“I want you to taste your nectar, and I won’t allow you to get off until you do.”

She gave in and sample her taste on my face at first hesitant than with some aggression as I began to pump her. Finally she opened her mouth to mine at first I allowed her to explore my mouth, getting every taste of herself that she could find, than I attacked her mouth concurring it with my tongue. She moaned and game again. Wanting to prolong our encounter I pulled her off once again diving on her delicious muff before returning to our fucking position. This time she sought out my mouth savoring her taste.

When I went to go down on her again she stopped me a dropped her mouth to my cock licking and sucking like a pro before mounting me again. We came together our bodies merged in desire. When I felt able to remove her she slid to the floor cradling my cock in her hands licking me clean like a cat.

* * *

The next Monday she was scheduled for her second treatment. She did her photo shoot than came in for her application. She stripped and made no move to leave after I was done. We sat on the couch this time and I watched her nipples quickly harden while we talked. When she seemed ready she turned to me.

“This time can we spend more time with oral sex? I really enjoy having you inside me and I will want to get fucked but I really want to taste my juices on your cock and your mouth.”

“Why what happened to no sex?”

“Well after last week that went out the window but more importantly I found I love the taste of my own pussy. But there is a problem.”

“What kind of problem, you can play with yourself or have your boyfriend do you and than get it off of him?”

“That’s just the problem, it just doesn’t taste as good when I do it by myself and after last week you ruined me for my boyfriend. He doesn’t even seem to excite me anymore and his six inches just doesn’t get the job done anymore. On the other hand I almost came at the thought of being with you today and that was on the ride over and my nipples got hard just being near you even before you started the treatment. By the way you did not say anything about my growth.”

I was more than happy to oblige. She dumped her boyfriend that weekend. After the third treatment she dropped by two days before her fourth treatment looking for sex and getting a mouthful. Before long we were fucking about three times a week more without than with her treatment. Three months after her first treatment we met in my office her C-cup breast exposed for my appreciation.

“We can make them larger if you want. Whatever size you want. I hope you will let me quit my job and come to be here full time. I’ll wear the cheerleader outfit every day if you want.” She was actually sounding a little desperate.

“Of course you can come to work for me full time Dusty,” I reassured her. “You can be a full time rep just like Linda. In fact, I invited her to join us today. She will be here in about five minutes”

“I better get dressed before she arrives,” Dusty said looking for her top.

“Don’t bother, in fact why don’t you drop your skirt.”

“I...whatever you say...I am ready, willing, and eager to please you.”