The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Four: “It’s A Family Affair...It’s A Family Affair”

Still out of town and enjoying the changes and my new advantages.

Of all my slaves I knew Kinky and Ellie would be returning home with me at the end of this assignment. They were both close to a gallon in a month and I was trying to decide if I wanted both of them on a permanent basis. Now you would think that this was an easy decision but we are talking about forever. Who knows how I would feel in a few centuries. It certainly would not be fair to them to spend an eternity wanting and not being wanted. I might lose all interest in them.

That’s it I’ve decided. “Jinni!”

“You rang, oh master?” The jinni said, as Rachelle appeared in a micro mini, 4-inch stilettos, and an almost see through top.

“Yes. By the way Rachelle, cute outfit. “Jinni I wish that I will continue to desire sex, at least twice a month, with any woman that becomes immortal as a result of my cum.”

“Are you sure master? That would tie you to those woman forever, no matter how you feel about them. Why would you place restrictions on yourself?” It is not as if they have a choice. Why not wait?”

“Just because I want to control and dominate women, some for all eternity doesn’t mean I am a complete prick! I just want to be fair to them. If I wait to make this wish I may change my mind because I have become a selfish asshole or something. I just would not feel right if I left this issue open.”

“Why don’t we make an alteration so that it only applies to those woman that you intentionally make your immortal sex slaves? You can also change the wish so that you will know at any point if coming in a woman’s mouth will complete the transformation from plaything to immortal sex slave.”

“Sounds good and while we are at it: Jinni I wish that each women that becomes immortal because of my cum will only be fertile once every 405 days. As a result she will have an average of one period or less per year. I also want them to only be fertile for a 24-hour period and to know exactly when that is. Since they will have a limited fertility span I wish for them to be very fertile during that time and that any child born from said pregnancy be healthy as well as it being an easy birthing process.”

“That will cost you four wishes master. While this is very generous of you I think you should allow your woman the right to decide if they should become pregnant.”

“I will allow the wishes to be amended to allow for that with the exception that I can require them to give birth to a child of mine at least once a millennium, should I wish it.”

“Your wishes are granted master. Now I happen to be very horny right now and I could use some attention.” With that her top vanished, but she kept her heels and mini on. I quickly found out she had not worn or had removed her panties as well as she practically dropped on my face rubbing her wet slit across my lips, vaginally demanding my immediate and undivided attention.

As she dressed and refreshed herself a few hours later Rachelle leaned over with her tits in my face and whispered that I had added more wishes than I had used. So I had one more wish before she left. From now on if my cum is mixed with a drink or food it will become odorless, colorless, tasteless, and basically undetectable. Of course it would remain unchanged in a girls twat. I would not want my slaves to miss out on the (magically enhanced) pleasure of my cum.

* * *

Ellie had no family but Kinky was a different kettle of pussy. From what I understood she had a 21-year-old sister, a 30-year-old cousin, and a mother whom all went bar crawling together. According the Kinky they all received a lot of male attention, and since her mother had the biggest rack, at times she got the most attention. I had wondered how her father felt about this and felt he was a weenie to put up with his wife out there. On the other hand if he was secure in his “manhood” that was his loss. My plans were for all three of Kinky’s family members to join her in sexual slavery. I also had plans to turn the three of them bi-sexual, if they were not already, willingly or unwillingly.

Hoboken was a popular stop for my current and future sluts. All I needed to do was join them on a Friday night. The plan was for Kinky to “dope” their drinks with my magic elixir and then I was to join them. I had a suite nearby all prepared for a weekend of debauchery. I went to the bookstore in the area and enjoyed browsing through the latest selections, I had just settled on a book to start and perhaps buy when my cell phone rang. It was Kinky and she was early.

“M M Master?” Kinky said.

I had found that Kinky began to stutter when she was concerned she had done something that displeased me and was not sure of my reaction. “What is the problem Kinky? Don’t worry you can tell me and I will not be upset.” I may have been stretching the truth but I wanted to find out what the problem was.

“I thought I would short cut the process and increase our time having sex”. As you can see any aversion she had once had to bi-sexual encounters or going down on a family member was no longer an issue as far as Kinky was concerned. I had trained my slut well. “So...I made drinks for them just before we left.” She stopped.

“Alright. I assume you are somewhere private. Just tell me what the issue is and where you are. Now!”

“I am parking the car and we are at the club I told you about. The issue is that my 18 year old sister got hold of the special drinks and she downed some just as we were walking out the door.”

“So, I have an added bonus. She is not ugly or anything is she?” I asked.

“No, but she just turned 18 and has led a sheltered life, as the youngest and baby of the family. I don’t think she should be your slave...yet.” She pleaded.

“So, you are telling me that an over the hill middle aged man like myself should not be involved with an innocent 18 year old virgin (assuming she actually was).” I said, anger creeping into my voice.

“N N No M M Master”.

“Slave. Listen carefully and obey the following, with out question or hesitation. Of all the sluts you have enslaved for me tonight you want your youngest sister most of all. You will grave her pussy as much as you crave Ellie’s.” I knew this was a good one because I had gotten her to the point where she almost preferred a three way with Ellie as she did with just her and I.

She gasped and then spoke into the phone, her voice husky with lust. “How can I get that little slut to you tonight master. I want, no I need you to take her and make her yours. Please master I’ve got to have that hot moist cunt of hers. I want it now.”

I must say I had done a good job training Kinky, but now I had my work cut out for me not three but four new slaves to lick and suck and fuck and train, not to mention Kinky certainly would be demanding my attention. “Kinky, go in the bar and meet up with my new property I will be there in 20 minutes to collect my possessions. Your newly sluttish little sister will just have to wait.”

“Yes Master, your will is my command.”

* * *

I wandered into the bar and spotted my property. It was actually a little difficult as there was only kinky and what looked like an older girl. Apparently her mother and sister were already on the dance floor or getting drinks.

“Kinky! What a surprise. I did not expect to see you here.”

She gave me a relieved smile but quickly turned it to one of a casual greeting. “Yes, what a surprise. Are you here alone? No. Why don’t you join us? This is my cousin, Crystal. There are two more of us my mother Kate and my sister Karin.”

I shook hands with Crystal and took note of a tingle and the almost simultaneous look of surprise and lust.

“Kinky has told me nothing about you. How do you two know each other and why has she kept you hidden from me?” Crystal said while leaning forward to give me a good shot of her cleavage and placing her hand on my thigh. She added “I am usually not this forward” but made no effort to remove her hand.

It wasn’t long before both Kate and Karin returned separately to the table. Both made individual passes at me. I could tell they were already mine. They just did not know it. Several men approached the girls, with drinks, offers to dance and propositions, but they were all rebuffed as they concentrated their attention on a lone middle-aged man. I wanted some alone time with each so I started by suggesting a dance with Kinky. Crystal jumped in with some comment about Kinky having a boyfriend and almost dragged me to the dance floor.

“There is something about you.” She said as she pressed herself against me.

I let her feel my growing erection and watched the growth of responsive lust in her green eyes. “What would you like me to do to you Crystal? Do you want me to fuck you right here? I can practically smell your pussy’s need for me. Do you want me to take you in a dark corner, pull your skirt up a lick that hot steamy pussy of yours?”

This shocked her but to her own surprise she could not help but respond: “Whatever, you want. I can’t believe I am saying this but, whatever, wherever, I don’t care I just want your hard cock in my aching pussy.”

“Than you are my property now. Lets return to the table. I want to see if your Aunt and your cousin Karin feel the same way about me.”

“What are you talking about? Why don’t you and I go somewhere? My Aunt’s a married woman and my cousin is only 21. What do you want with them? Look at me.” She demanded. “I am just perfect for you, you don’t need them, just fuck me please.” With that she moved closer grinding her twat into my stiff rod.

“You seem to be confused as to our relationship slave!” I whispered into her ear. My hot breath awakening even more need for my touch. “You and your whole extended family are mine to fuck as I please. How do you think I arranged this? My slave Kinky set it up. Yes my slave, not your cousin not anymore. After tonight in your innermost thoughts and beliefs you and the others will be simply my property, nothing else. Your blood relationship will be a fiction that you pretend for the public.”

“Your insane.” She whispered back unable to move herself from contact with my member.

“Perhaps. Than again does it really matter. Now lets return to the table. While I am off dancing with my other slaves you will finger yourself to two orgasms and only two. Afterwards you will continue to finger your cunt but will be unable to come further until I say so. Do you understand, slave?”

“No, but somehow I must obey.” She responded.

“What will you do? Say it to me.”

“I will return to the table with you. I will sit down and finger myself under the table having only two orgasms. I will continue to finger myself but will not be allowed to have any further orgasms without your permission. May I get up, for drinks, to go to the bathroom, or to dance...master?”

“No.”

“Not even with one of my...your other salves?”

“No.”

“Yes master.” She said dejectedly.

“Smile!” You are happy to be my slave and obey my every wish.

“Oh yes master.” She said with a visible but artificial perkiness.

I did the same thing to her 21-year-old cousin Karin than instead of taking the mother I danced with my salve Kinky. Now that she was sure of her success Kinky did little to pretend that she was anything but mine. As a result I had a monster boner when we returned from the dance floor. Right in front of her mother I gave her permission to get under the table and give me a blowjob. Both girls their fingers still deep in their own pussy’s protested saying they wanted the opportunity. Kate was about to say something but I hushed her with a gesture and we sat there and listened to the wet slurping sounds of her daughters and her niece. Both Crystal and Karin were looking a little strained and begged to come again. I gave them a choice, they could suck each other’s pussy soaked fingers and they would be allowed to come or they could just continue as they had been.

I was not surprised when they refused. I than ordered their excitement and responsiveness to double, with again no relief. Kinky was stopped in mid suck and I barely put myself back into my pants and maneuvered Kate to the dance floor. It was a slow dance and Kate found herself grinding her twat into my stiff rod that Kinky had just been sucking.

She succumbed in seconds to her lust begging me to take her. She still retained some vestige of her motherly concern and tried to get me to take just her to my hotel.

“Kate you do not understand. First of all Kinky has been my obedient slut for sometime now. She exists only to serve and please me. In fact you, your niece, and both of your other daughters exist to serve and please me now thanks to Kinky. If it had not been for her you would not be willing to drop to your knees and suck my cock here and now; if I were to tell you to.”

She looked at me her highs wide with fright, knowing all I had said to be true.

“What do you wish of us now, bastard.”

“Shame, Shame Kate. Now you will be made to work harder to get your pussy satisfied. Now first, you will call me master, you are allowed no other name or phrase to address or talk about me. Second, when we return to the table we will all leave together. However, the girls and I will go to my hotel. You have another mission to accomplish. Go home and pick up your youngest daughter. Bring her to me so I can take her virginity while you finger yourself to multiple orgasms. In fact you will not even have a chance at my cock tonight unless I fuck all three of your girls and your niece. So I will expect you to be urging me on, inciting me to fuck those hot little twats, just so you can have a chance at your turn.”

She looked at me in horror and disbelief. I made her repeat her instructions twice while I pressed her lust soaked pussy against my pants. By the time we left the dance floor I could see a spot where her juices were pushing through. When we got to the table Crystal and Karin begged me to let them suck each other’s fingers and come. I denied them any pleasure and instructed them to resume their activity after we got into the car. When we arrived at the hotel I sent them up while I had a last talk with my slut.

“Master please fuck me now I need you desperately.” She begged.

“You have your instructions.” I said with a façade of no emotions. She believed that I would not touch her until my orders were carried out.

Her next words might have shocked her, but were said with absolute sincerity. “Master please fuck those sluts while I’m gone. That way you will have only Kandy to deflower when I return. Than I can get your dick in my lust soaked pussy as soon as possible.”

I really am not sure how someone who sexual preference I could not alter from hetero to bi or vice a versa could be practically my absolute slave while others who had been enslaved previously I could alter almost at will but were not my absolute slaves. At least until their cum consumption reaches that ‘magic’ level. Oh well I guess I will have to ask Rachelle the next time she pops in for a fuck and a suck.

Of course I planned to make Kate work and beg for my attention. I may not be able to turn them bi against their will, but that does not keep me from trying or them from licking pussy if that is what I command. For that matter I am sure they can be persuaded.

* * *

Crystal and Karin had resumed fingering themselves as soon as they had entered my suite. I had told them to take the time to strip to their panties. When I walked into the room I could smell their lust and see the evidence staining their panties with wetness.

“Please.” They begged as one. “Let us suck each others fingers and come. Please Master.”

“It is to late for that sluts. You may suck each other’s fingers clean and then get into a 69 position licking and sucking each other’s cunts. When I am satisfied I will decide if you will be allowed to come.” They would have protested but I began to unzip my pants instantly quieting any protest. I pulled out my massive 10″ monster and nodded for Kinky to resume sucking. “If you want this you will not speak again until I tell you to and you will obey me without question. Any disobedience will result in no penis for that slave tonight and maybe even longer.”

They nodded and assumed a 69 position with Karin on top. She looked at me questioning but afraid to utter a sound. I gave her permission to speak.

“Master...can we remove the panties to allow better access or do you want us to lick through and around?” She said after a little hesitation.

“By all means get rid of the panties and have it. Also to be fair you will switch positions every five minutes.” With that comment they pulled the panties off and got down to it.

After about 20 minutes, while Kinky serviced my cock with both her mouth and her pussy I asked each of them if they liked licking and being licked by a girl. I told them in no uncertain terms that they were to be honest with me. Crystal did not like it. Karin, however, really enjoyed it and said so. I gave Karin permission to come from Crystal’s continued efforts. I repeated the question 10 minutes later. Karin was very happy to be both licked and to lick and suck. Crystal was practically in tears. She so desperately wanted to come and was really trying to like it but could not lie about her feelings. I finally took pity on her and allowed her to come once for every three times Karin came. I allowed Karin to swallow my cum from Kinky’s second or was it third efforts with her mouth. Even with all that Crystal could not be turned bi. I was about to give it up when Kate arrived with my Kandy.

Needless to say Kate was disappointed that I had screwed neither of those sluts and her frustration was obvious. I had Kandy take Karin’s place with similar instructions, than had Kate play with herself as she watched her niece and her youngest get it on. She was not allowed to watch but I made sure that Crystal had a pussy eyed view of Karin’s deflowering. I am not sure if she was a virgin or not, Karin was so tight as I trust into her soaking burning hole that it felt like I was sliding my cock into damp molten plastic. No pain but incredibly tight and hot with lust. Before long I was able to pump in and out of her but she remained a tight squeeze. I did not bother to pull out until I had filled her pussy with my cum three times in succession.

I could see Kate begging me with her eyes to allow her to lick her daughter’s cum filled slit. That is when I had allowed her to look at it. I shook my head and ordered Kinky to go down on Karin. I than asked the same questions I had asked of the others of Kandy. I liked the answer. It looked like all three of Kate’s girls were bi-sexual sluts. I just needed to see how she felt and I was still wondering how to turn Crystal. I was sure what I was doing was pretty effective sexual brainwashing but as of yet Crystal was a stumbling block. I might have to give up on her.

I ordered Kate to go down on Crystal, which she did with a vengeance licking and sucking at her niece’s pussy. I made some further alterations in my commands to my various slaves. Crystal would only be able to come if she enjoyed what Kate was doing to her and Kate could only come if Crystal did. I sent them to another part of the suite so I could enjoy my three sister sluts without distraction or interruption.

First I ordered Kandy to lick and suck my tool. She did with a lot of enthusiasm and little skill. I ordered Kinky and Karin to show her how it was done. I was patient and awarded my newest slave with my slave inducing cum. I then decided I wanted a taste of her tight virginal twat. All I could say is delicious. She moaned through at least five orgasms before I slid up making her taste herself from my lips as my tongue penetrated her mouth. With just the briefest pause I pulled away from her eager reaching mouth and ordered her sisters to guide me into her tight wet tunnel of lust. They not only guided me in but also helped adjust Kandy to take my full penetration. She moaned and almost bit me as I broke through her barrier ending her virginity forever. As it was her scream of lust mixed with pain was loud enough that I had some concerns as to what the other hotel guest might think. As luck would have it (see wish two) no one heard or reported anything unusual. Like her sister I had no desire to pull out I came and came until even her tight slit could not hold back the streams of cum leaking from her. Kinky and Karin were right there to lick and clean up the excess.

I returned to the other room about an hour after that started. I was disappointed in Crystal’s progress. Poor Kate was climbing the walls by the end of the weekend when I finally fucked Crystal and than her. Like her daughters she was a full-blown bi-sexual, by the time I was done. Crystal remained completely heterosexual and a challenge.