The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to point out that this is my intellectual property. In fact everything I have submitted is my ideas and writings. So please enjoy it but also please respect my rights and remember if you think it might be worth using in a movie or a book please ask, we might be able to reach an agreement.

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Seven: Strip or Consequences

Of course no plan is perfect. I could have sworn I covered all the angles but I seem to have missed one. An acquaintance of one of my new college slaves (Abby) noticed a change in her personality. Coming from the same high school system she asked her former cheerleader coach, a young former cheerleader and good friend of both girls, to look into it at home while she probed at school. Did I mention that Abby had been a cheerleader in high school?

These girls were pretty with it or my slave was a little too obvious, but they figured out enough to know I was the source of the change. It is hard to blame her; after all she knew her family would not notice any changes. Once they found out about me they noted the activity around my place and did their best to gather evidence. Fortunately for me they decided to beard the lion in his den, so to speak. They must have figured that despite whatever control I had over the women they could find no real proof, nothing to go to the police about.

It happened one afternoon while I was enjoying a lunch in a public restaurant. I was actually alone which was unusual but I wanted some peace and quiet. Suddenly two young and very attractive ladies sat down, a gorgeous mid twenties blond and this redhead 18 to 20 years old (I later discovered she was 19).

The blond pulled out a folder and opened it up to show me pictures of various women coming and going from my home and office. She started in right away hoping to keep me off balance. She did not shout but spoke in a low and anger filled tone. “I’m Brittany; you do not need to know my last name or this girl’s name. You just need to know that we’ve got plenty of evidence.”

“Evidence of what, may I ask?”

“Evidence, that you have done something to these woman. We do not know what but they all seem to be under your control, somehow, and we want it to stop. We want you to free these woman or we will go to the press.”

“That’s it, no negotiation, no request for an explanation, just free them or else?”

“Yes. We’ve seen first hand what you’ve done to those women and we are not about to give you a chance to do the same to us.”

“Can we perhaps meet in private?”

For the first time the redhead spoke. “No way, if you try anything I’ll scream.”

“Well I can see you have my hands tied but I want to think about it.”

“You have 24 hours.” The blond spoke again.

“How will I contact you to let you know what I’ve decided?”

“You don’t. We will decide if this information is to be released based on our observation of the your “property” having free will.” With that they left after telling me to remain seated until they were gone.

I contacted Rachelle first chance I got. We discussed my options and made plans for those two young ladies.

* * *

Brittany awoke to find herself chained to a chair at a card table. She screamed than she looked around. She noted Alana (the redhead) behind a glass, obviously soundproofed, wall. Brittany noted in shock that Alana was now dressed in a sexy leather outfit. Uncomfortable looking but sitting apparently relaxed on a chair, a stripper poll nearby. Than she noticed she was dressed in a cheerleader outfit. I walked into the room and Brittany started swearing and yelling.

“I should wash your mouth out with soap and water, using such bad language.”

“You’ll never get away with this. People know about you.”

“No one knows about me. In fact, there is nothing to link us. You could disappear forever, and a connection would never be made. Now I think it is time you learn the consequences of your actions.”

“You will pay for this if it is the last thing I do.”

“Brittany, let me tell you what is going to happen. First, that outfit Alana is wearing is magic. Each time she hears the music she will be compelled to strip removing one article of clothing. As she looses her clothing she will loose her inhibitions. Should she loose all of her clothing she will become the eager willing obedient sex slave of the first man she sees.”

“What does this have to do with me you sick bastard?”

“Simple. I found out you like to play poker. Well we are going to play five-card draw, if I win five hands first she will be a naked sex slave looking for a lord and master. If you win she will be free and alterations of the stripping reversed.”

“You have no choice. Trust me on this you will play.”

“I will not and you can’t make me!”

I put the cards on the table and said, “Cut high card deals.”

She started to tell me off but instead cut for the high card. She won, shuffled and dealt the first hand. While she was arranging the cards she asked: “Why did I do that, I didn’t want to but I had to?”

“The cards are magic like her outfit. You will play and you will pay the consequences of your actions.”

“But I’m not paying she is.”

“Don’t worry, you will play and pay.”

She looked nervous but decided to buckle down and play. She won the first hand but complained about the lack of betting claiming it removed her ability to bluff if she wanted. I suggested that she wait and we would see about betting. I won the next hand and immediately the music began to play. Like an obedient puppet Alana stood and danced to the music removing her first article of clothing. The sound in the glass booth was set so Brittany could hear Alana, but Alana could not hear or see us.

I won the next hand and we both watched as Alana stripped down to a bra, tiny thong and 5″ heels, with stockings. We started to play but Brittany stopped when she heard Alana moaning and looked over to see her playing with herself.

“What the hell is going on here?”

“I told you what she would become, well she is becoming.”

“But you’ve only won two hands.” Brittany protested.

“Well than I suggest you win.”

She did winning the next two making it three to my two. I proceeded to win the next two hands before she won another tying us all up at four apiece. By this point Alana’s moans were an almost constant background noise as she continued to play with herself, down to her thong.

“Can we turn off the sound it is very distracting?”

“Sure, until she dances again.”

“She will not be dancing, I am going to win!”

The next hand I was dealt an inside straight. I know not to draw to it but what choice did I have. I drew one card and Brittany also drew one. She offered to raise the stakes, I declined, she than laid down Aces over Jacks. I had pulled the straight and as soon as the cards hit the table the music returned along with Alana’s performance. She came when she completed her dance.

The glass slid away and she looked around upon seeing me she rushed over and knelt at my feet. “Master, how can your slave serve you? I hope it is sexually because I am a very horny slave.”

“You can go through that door and wait on the bed; I will join you when I can, in the mean time feel free to finger yourself until I get there.”

“Oh, thank you, thank you, you are the best master a girl could have.” With that she skipped off in glee to the other room to await her lord and master.

Brittany looked at me with disgust. “I was right you are one sick evil bastard.”

“Perhaps, but now it is your turn, I believe you get the deal.”

She picked up the cards and shuffled without thinking. “What do you mean my turn, we just played and I lost or should I say Alana lost?”

“That was for Alana’s freedom. This game is for yours. Let me explain the rules as they differ slightly. Same rule of five winning hands, but the winner removes the article of clothing from the looser. At least the looser gets to pick which article of clothing. First one naked looses. If I loose you are free to go, if you loose you will never be free again.”

“This sucks, how many cards do you want?”

We played out the game one hand at a time. I choose to loose my underwear before my shirt. She gaped at my fully erect cock.

“That’s not fair, how am I supposed to play with that monster staring at me.”

It came down to the last hand; once again we each took one. This time I had pulled a flush. Unfortunately she drew to a full house. When the hand was laid down her chains fell away and she dressed quickly. “I am free to go?”

“Sure Brittany, I keep my end of the bargain.” I spoke with regret having gotten a good look and having copped a feel when I had removed her bra. She hesitated. “What? You are free to go, I told you, you will not be able to say or do anything about me but you are free.”

“What about Alana?”

“What about her? I intend to go and enjoy my new slave as soon as you leave.”

“That’s not fair. She did not loose her freedom, I did.”

“Just what are you proposing?”

“We play one more hand, if I win; Alana is free and returned to normal.”

“If you loose?”

“If I lose I will agree to be your sex slave for the next year.”

“The next year, what kind of deal is that?”

She twirled around in her cheerleading outfit. “Look at me; I think you would agree that a year with me is worth a slave you haven’t even tried.”

“Three years.”

“18 months, final offer or I walk.”

“Deal, so deal.”

We both got our cards, she asked if we could bet, I said bet what, she replied can we bet now.

“Fine, we can bet what is your bet?”

“I bet 18 more months for Abby’s freedom.”

“No deal. Alana is an unknown, so are you, Abby is a great fuck, if you want Abby on the table, all of you will have to be on the table.”

“OK, all of me.”

“Put all of your clothing on the table.”

“What?!”

“I said put all of your clothing on the table, or no bet.”

“Fine!” She was both angry and flustered but she quickly stripped down to nothing. What a body, she kept her pussy well trimmed.

“Nice trim job Brittany.”

“Shut up!”

Once again we each drew a single card. Just before we laid the cards down she asked if we could bet again. “For what, if you win I loose both Alana and Abby, if I win all I get is you. While I admit you look well worth it, I don’t see what else you have to offer me.”

She sat back in the chair her legs spread. “I know you want this. Come on lets make a deal.”

“What kind of deal?”

“You free any girl you have that is under thirty.”

“What do I get in return?”

Brittany slid her finger along her damp lips and smiled. “Name your price.”

“I want every graduating cheerleader and you will bring them to me, one by one.”

She sat up shocked. “But there are three girls graduating this year, I can’t possibly agree to that, not helping you enslave three more innocents.”

“Deal or no deal put up or shut up.”

“Fine than it is not just the girls under thirty, I want everyone freed and returned to the way they were before you made them your creatures.”

“Deal!”

Brittany slapped her cards on the table and reached for her clothing. “I have three Kings and two Aces, beat that!”

I reached out and grabbed her wrist, gently. I placed my four sevens on the table and said. “OK, I beat your hand and now I own you for eternity.”

“Noooo.” She screamed in defeat.

I took her hands and placed them on my pants, I instructed her to remove them and to give me a blowjob. As she was doing this I reached down and pulled at her erect nipples.

“Brittney, which of the graduating girls do you think I should fuck first?”

“Pleasse, that is not fair to those girls, they were not guilty of anything.”

“Strip or consequences Brittany, you made the bet now you pay the price. You can start calling me master now, by the way.”

“Master please, I will be a good slave; I will be the best slave you’ve ever had. You can do whatever you want to me, fuck me in the ass, have me do anything to you that you want but please those girls should not become sex slaves because of my mistake. I don’t think that I can live with myself taking away the futures of those three girls.”

“You keep talking about three girls Brittany; there will be more than that.”

“What do you mean master? There are only three girls graduating this year the rest of the squad are juniors and sophomores.” She said this between licks and sucks as she began to really get into her duties.

“Next year those girls that are juniors will be graduating and so on and so forth.”

She stopped and looked up in shock, fear growing on her face. “You can’t, you can’t do that we had a deal.”

“Yes we did slave, I said I want every graduating cheerleader, I never said just this year, oh and you forgot to say master.”

“I can’t master I just can’t betray all those girls, year after year.” She pleaded crying now but unable to cease her efforts to please me.

“Don’t worry Brittany, I will take care of it, you have nothing to worry about, you will not have to feel guilty about those girls, your master will take care of everything. After all I want my slaves to be happy and content as well as eager.”

Now tears of gratitude were running down her cheeks. “Thank you master, thank you, you will see I’ll be the best slave you ever had. I will please you so much you won’t even be interested in those girls.”

I placed her on the table and began to lick her now wet cunt. She moaned and soon came with a grunt and a good deal of liquid. I stood and penetrated her wetness. Soon we were in rhythm with me thrusting deep into her she grabbed my ass in her hands and dug in holding on as she screamed coming either three times or one very long one with peaks and valleys. I came in the middle of her torrential wetness.

Exhausted she lay on the table. “I think I am the real winner master. I haven’t been fucked like that since...well since never. I can’t wait to serve you again and again. Thank you for letting those cheerleaders go free, I’ve known some of them since they were freshmen. I just couldn’t live with myself knowing I stole their innocence and that every year more would be taken because of me. I swear you will never be disappointed you made that decision.”

“What are talking about Brittany?”

“You said I would not have to feel guilty about those girls, that they would be safe. That you wanted me to be happy, that you would take care of everything, that everything would be OK.”

I slid my cock out of her pussy and brought it to her mouth, she automatically began to suck and lick at her master’s cock.

“You will Brittany you will. Soon you will feel no guilt at all. In fact you will be eager for those girls to know the same bliss that you now know. I had intended to punish you for your attempted interference by letting you feel guilty for bringing me hundreds of girls to be sex slaves.”

“Hundreds?” Pulling me out of her mouth long enough to speak, than immediately returning to my rod like she was a chocoholic and it was the last piece of chocolate in the world.

“Over the years I am sure it will amount to that. Now just relax, let your self enjoy your master. Relax and sleep, let all guilt slide away in the morning you will have a new outlook on life. You won’t be able to imagine any girl wanting anything more in life than to serve your master. You will be doing them all a favor. You will make their lives better. You have an important job to do. There are girls who you want to help. In fact you really should expand the cheer squad, bring in more girls.”

She mumbled that it was a great idea as I slid out of her mouth. I left her laying across the table sound asleep a small smile playing across her relaxed face. In the morning she would be eager to begin her new life to help all those girls realize their true destiny, as sex slaves to Brittany’s lord and master.

I slipped into the adjoining room to find Alana just coming her legs spread eager to serve and please her master.