The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to point out that this is my intellectual property. In fact everything I have submitted is my ideas and writings. So please enjoy it but also please respect my rights and remember if you think it might be worth using in a movie or a book please ask, we might be able to reach an agreement.

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Eight: Childhood and Early Adulthood Fantasies Realized

Here it was several years after I had completed the incidents in the story so far. I had consolidated my hold on my sex slaves training them to perfection to serve me. It was not that I was bored I had just conquered those challenges. The girls were in rotation with a random formula used to keep things interesting. By this time if my slaves were not living with me they were nearby and always available for my needs.

I had decided on a new campaign. My 35th High School reunion was rapidly approaching. I had several crushes from High School, a few girls I met in College, and several acquaintances from my early years in Chicago. They were: The class beauty, the friendly cheerleader, the sexy sister of a friend, the Chinese cutie, the girl with the sexy ass and dark nipples freshman year, the innocent Irish lass also from freshman year, the blond tri-delt (Delta Delta Delta) from accounting class my junior year, my college sweetheart, that truly hot babe from the cat house (Kappa Alpha Theta) I saw topless in Ft. Lauderdale spring break, that hot blond blue eyed co-worker, the former apartment neighbor, the pool girl (now in her thirties), and finally my close friend’s wife (yeah I know I’m an SOB). Much to my surprise they were all still alive and relatively healthy. I had not seen or talked to any of them, except the final one, in years. I had Rachelle keep them alive, sane, and in relative health, than I began to bring them into my web of sexual slavery one by one.

There may be a few I forgot to mention in or did not apply to the list above.

Basically I planned to enslave every female that I ever found or find desirable at some point but never got involved with. Of course some like the former next-door neighbor, the dynamite blond housewife turned lesbian; I would never get a chance at because not everyone can live forever.