The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Nine: Linda (First Love)

The class beauty, how is it that Linda had never gotten married. In my mind she was always the perfect beauty. It was interesting that I never dated her type, just lusted after. It seems silly to tell you what she was like the first time I met her but let me describe the last time. It was our 20th high school reunion and to me she looked unchanged. Dark straight hair about six inches past her shoulders, slender body, small ass, small tits sitting high on her chest, face just beautiful I could not begin to describe it but I will try. I remember seeing this actress once in a film, she was drinking from a water fountain and they showed her profile up close, I thought flawless, what an incredible face. That was Linda.

I first met her in fourth grade. It was love at first sight for me. She never knew I existed. I could not help myself I just loved her. I was completely unable to tell her anything. In fact I could barely get two words out when she was around.

She probably thought I was retarded. Can’t say I blame her. I never gave Linda any clue that I had brains. If she thought about me at all she probably thought I hung around with my smart friends so that I could copy off of their papers. It wasn’t just her; most of my classmates spent most if not all of my elementary, middle and high school years thinking I was a big dumb lug, barely capable of speech, just getting by on my size. Years passed, I enjoyed each new school year because I knew I would see her. Once in the seventh grade she asked me to pick up her coat that had fallen. I picked it up and than stood there like an idiot just holding her coat. Finally she looked at me and said just put it anywhere and than turned away.

I never saw her again after high school until the reunion. It all came rushing back with a vengeance, the unrequited longing, and the nights in my bedroom fantasizing about having her while I jacked off. Yet the next day in school still unable to speak to her. Watching her go out with complete losers who had the guts to ask her out. Yet somehow she was still single. I had Rachelle check her out. It was true, she had never married, several lovers but nothing permanent. No children, nothing. I wondered if she was lonely.

I stopped at a store and bumped into her. For the first time in my life I actually planned to have a conversation with her. “Linda, wow I can’t believe I bumped into you here. I haven’t seen you since the 20th reunion and I never got a chance to talk to you. How have you been?”

“Do I know you?” She asked with a quizzical expression.

Great! I told her whom I was adding that we had known each other since the fourth grade. I mentioned my cousin and a friend who just happened to live next to her when we were growing up. Finally she got the connection.

“I’m sorry.” She said. “You never talked much in school and frankly I did not know you could talk. Though I remember after watching you at a wrestling meet that I had mentioned to my friend I thought you might be (I’m so sorry) retarded. She said no she shared a class with you and the teacher said you had the highest grade in the class. I wondered didn’t you just copy off your friends. She said no and that they were not even in that class.”

“Well I admit I actually worked to conceal my brains in school.”

“Whatever for?”

“Pride I guess, I figured the teachers knew and my friends knew, if someone did not want to be my friend and find out than they could just believe my public image; although several teachers did let the cat out of the bag my senior year. In fact we had mutual acquaintances. I used to play bridge a lot at the Lawson’s house. I know you were friends with Nancy Lawson’s daughter.”

“That should have told me right there. I remember some of the people that played there. Most of there conversations were way over my head.”

“That was half the fun. Well two of the men were probably my father and my Uncle (my cousin’s dad).”

“You know I think I remember them. I can see the resemblance now. Your father was a good-looking man and I see a lot of him in you. Why is it that I never ran into you there?”

“I’m not sure. Fate, Kismet, who knows?”

“You’re married aren’t you? I think I remember a pregnant wife at the 20th.”

“Yep, two kids a little late in life but they do just fine. In fact I did not get married until my late thirties. What about yourself?”

“No kids, in fact I have never been married.”

“If you don’t mind me saying so Linda I’m shocked. I always thought you were the prettiest girl in the whole school. I’ve got to say I am disappointed in the boys we went to school with.”

“Well what about you? Its not like you ever pursued me or even talked to me that much or at all.”

“Sorry. I was always shy with girls unless they were unavailable.”

“What does that mean?”

“Here lets sit down over at that coffee joint. I’ll treat you to a coffee or tea, whichever you prefer and while you drink I can explain it all to you.” We sat down and ordered our drinks. When the waitress left I began to explain.

“You see back than if I was attracted to a girl I would freeze up, unless she made the first move. Even if we were friends when it came to a relationship I just got excessively shy.”

“I noticed you with girls on more than one occasion, including that cheerleader Dusty, how do you explain that?”

“I either was not interested in them in terms of a relationship or they were involved with a friend which made them approachable, in my mind. Dusty happened to be dating a good friend.”

“So what about when we were in the fourth grade, why didn’t you talk to me than, or when we were in the same class in the sixth grade?”

“I told you I had trouble talking to a girl I was attracted to back than.”

Linda looked taken aback. “You’re telling me that way back in elementary school you were to shy to talk to me because you were attracted to me even then?”

“From the first time I saw you.”

“I am not sure if that is creepy or I should feel flattered.”

“I would go with flattered, after all I did not stalk you or anything, just lusted and pined for you.”

“So you’ve had a crush on me from the fourth grade until???”

“Well I could say now but let’s go with until I graduated high school.”

“So you were in love with me for eight years and the only person who knew was you or did you tell your friends?”

“Only me.”

“Talk about lost opportunities. I would have loved to have a boy interested in me that loved me more than him. Most of the boys I dated cared more about themselves and their images. I take it you are still happily married?” She added glancing at my ring finger.

“Yes.”

“I have a rule, pretty much my only rule, no married men.”

“I would never ask you to break your one and only rule. To be honest when I noticed you I thought I should at least tell you, perhaps get some closure. I’m sorry if it made you uncomfortable.” I got up as if to leave reaching for my wallet to pay the check.

“No. No. Really I am glad you did, I just wish one of us had done something different when we went to school together. Maybe both our lives would have been different. Now we will never know. Come on sit, we can talk.”

I sat and we talked about a number of subjects but mainly just talked to stay together. Before she left she gave me her cell number and asked me to call her for a get together, she seemed almost ready to change her mind and take the slip of paper back but left instead.

After waiting for a few days I called her cell. When she answered she sounded happy to hear from me but at the same time a little nervous. I asked if she wanted to meet for another drink and more conversation. She hesitated than started to tell me she might be busy that day. I countered by inviting her to my office indicating that a number of employees would be there. She accepted with some reluctance adding that she wasn’t sure if she was getting in over her head. I had asked why she seemed so reluctant and she responded that she was feeling tempted to bend her only rule and it frightened her.

She arrived at my office and was impressed with the whole set up. At the same time her nervousness seemed to increase. I guess I had forgotten to mention the fact that it was my company and that all of the people there worked for and depended on me.

“You have lot off attractive women working for you.” Linda noted.

“It does seem that way.”

“So what is the reason you invited me here? Do you have a plan or something?” Linda asked.

“Well...my main goal was to convince you to break that pesky rule of yours.” I joked with just a hint of seriousness. “But actually I do have an ulterior motive, in addition to that goal.”

“OK, I’ll bite, what’s your ulterior motive?”

“Have you noticed that I look like I am barely into my thirties?”

“Actually, I was thinking you look more like you are in your twenties. How do you do it, plus you are in great shape, ummmm really great shape? Is it from plastic surgery?”

“Well let’s just say that it’s better living through chemistry. That is what I wanted to talk about. How would you like to not only look but actually be younger, perhaps 10, 20, maybe even 30 years younger?”

“Who wouldn’t? But it sounds more like magic than chemistry. I’m all ears, waiting with baited breath, and any other clichés you can think of.”

“You don’t know how right you are. In a way it is more magic than chemistry or at least it seems that way to me. You see I have a number of interests including hiring some brilliant scientist. The problem is that by the time we could get anything approved by the FDA, years will have passed. In the mean time the secrets will be exposed and the competition will be able to duplicate our efforts without the research and expenditures. However, if we keep it a secret and sell it to the very rich as an alternative spa treatment we can profit from it without the cost and delays of getting it approved.”

“Where do I come into all this?” Linda asked.

“Well...you are very beautiful and people don’t really want to see a man’s progress from 50s to 20s. But you, backed up by video and before and after pictures could sell anyone man or woman.”

She had the grace to blush. “So in exchange for a restored youth for me, you would get this video evidence to use in a sales pitch?”

“Well...actually I was hoping to hire you full time. I would proposition a ten year contract at $100,000 a year plus bonuses based on sales. Included would be the original treatment and maintenance of your youth while employed.”

“Don’t you mean propose a deal?” She inquired leaning in.

“No, I fully intend to proposition you.”

“But, your plan is to wait until the process has been a complete success and I am young and wrinkle free again?” She said with a hint of anger, pulling back to create some separation.

I responded quickly not wanting to loose the momentum of the moment. “No my plan is to seduce you today and to continue seducing you through the entire process and for as long as you wish to continue.” She had the grace to blush again. I shifted closer to her on the couch almost touching. I reached my hand around the back of her head and drew her mouth to mine. I hesitated but she made no objections so I brought my lips to hers tasting her for real for the first time in my life. She moved closer responding to the kiss. Her arms went around me and she held my head to hers as she explored my mouth. I let the one hand drop to her back while the other drifted south until I reached her still tight ass. I slid my hand down and goosed her lightly. She jumped slightly giggled and continued with her kiss. Boldend by this my other hand dropped and not only grabbed her ass but lifted her up and sat her on my lap facing me, her legs straddling mine. I had no intention of letting go of her ass though.

She broke our kiss and smiled. “I guess there goes my one and only rule. Do you think we will have enough time to have sex before we are interrupted?”

“I told my secretary we were not to be interrupted for any reason. We can make love all afternoon if you want.”

Being more pragmatic than I would have expected Linda said: “Lets have sex first, we can worry about making love later, if it comes to that.” With that she pulled off her top and reached back to undo her bra.

“Let me do that for you. My recommendation is that you go back to your exploration.” I said reaching to stop her. She smiled in agreement and returned to kissing me with her full concentration while I undid her bra and slipped it from her to uncover her small tits still high on her chest. When I went to move down to them she said she wasn’t done with my mouth yet and pulled me back to her lips. So I squeezed her ass pushing her crotch into mine. She moaned into my mouth but was not prepared to let me go just yet.

Finally she pulled away and brought my mouth to her tits. She moaned out: “You are more than welcome to enjoy them but I’ve got something lower down that is just throbbing for your attention.” With that she ground her crotch in, emphasizing her point.

She was wearing some type of low cut slacks that seemed painted on. I tried to go inside to fondle her ass directly. I failed. In frustration I shifted her to a reclining position and moved to pull her slacks off. Her panties came with it. I did not have a chance to admire her choice in underwear because I was fixated on her sweet smelling, well trimmed, and now exposed pussy. I wanted nothing more than to dive in and lap up her love juices. Instead barely managing to restrain my lust I kissed and licked around her thighs and the outer areas of her swollen need. She moaned and grabbing my head intent on dragging my mouth to her lower lips. I gently took her hands and pulled them free.

“I waited to suck your nipples and I’ve waited decades to get a taste of you, if your patient Linda I will get to it very soon.”

“It better be soon, because I am about to explode!” She exclaimed.

Within less than a minute I was at her now widespread lips. Flicking my tongue against her clit rapid and repeatedly. She came within seconds grabbing my head and pushing my mouth to her pussy. She was stronger than she looked. After what I believed was three strong and several smaller orgasms I stood and dropped my pants. Before penetrating her I took my monster to her mouth for some extra lubrication. She looked askance at it but licked and sucked like a trooper. I pulled out of her mouth and returned to her still spread legs.

“Be gentle please. I never had anything that big inside me and I’m afraid it will split me open.”

“Perhaps (I said), but what a way to go. I will be gentle sliding in just a little at a time until I’ve penetrated you to the hilt.”

“Um, I think I came, just thinking about it.” She squirmed with pleasure.

I proceeded to do exactly what I had said, moving into her an inch at a time. About the time I had six inches in her she grabbed my head again (she must be a control freak or something), looked me directly in the eyes and demanded that I thrust it all the way in and not to stop thrusting for anything. I gladly complied giving her a full 15 minutes before allowing my self to come.

I let myself drain into her before pulling out and sitting back on the couch. After a few minutes she regained the use of her legs and sat up leaning against me her head on my shoulders.

Nibbling at my ear she whispered. “To think we could have been doing this for the last 35 years or so. I feel cheated, you owe me a lot more of the same if you want me to forgive you for not approaching me in high school or earlier.”

“Well I think you can be accommodated, but back to my original proposal would you like the job as described?”

“Sure, I think I will need to be younger if I hope to keep up with you. Look at your cock, it’s already hard again and looks ready to go.” She said as she first stroked it than reached down to plant a kiss on the tip before returning to my shoulder.

“Perhaps it wouldn’t be if you didn’t keep toying with it.” She stopped stroking and went to remove her hand. I grabbed her hand gently and returned it to its previous course. “I’m not complaining mind you, just pointing out the facts.”

We sat there for a while she stroked me and I began to fondle her tits. After some of that she moved back into me for an extended kiss. This time when I lifted her to straddle me the lack of clothing enabled me to slide right back into her hot, slick hole. We continued this for a while until I came along with her third or fourth orgasm. Neither of us bothered to change positions just rested in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

After about ten minutes I removed her from my still half erect cock and gently placed her on the couch. I think I had tired her out because it looked like she was either asleep or close to it. I dressed and returned to my desk getting my latest wished for lust filled concoction. This one was specifically made to reduce a woman’s physical age at one year per application. The side effects were not complex. She would become aroused at the application and her body would gradually become more responsive to any man that applied it. Obviously this would increase the intensity and length of her orgasms. Furthermore, her body would become less responsive to all other men. Eventually she would be incapable of even thinking of sex with any other man. At that point she would begin to realize that she would do anything, anything at all that her lover wanted. She would not be any more submissive than she might have been in the past, just unable to refuse his request.

I placed the container on my desk and allowed her to continue to sleep. She looked lovely but perhaps a bit chilled so I covered her beautiful but naked body with a throw, she snuggled and continued to sleep. I returned to working on a project (I was playing a computer game) and was startled when I felt her still naked body being pressed against me from behind. She moved around and sat on my lap, I glanced over a noted the throw folded on the couch.

She gave me a kiss; she must have used something because she tasted of mint. “Thanks for taking care of me, sorry I fell asleep but you really wore me out. What this?” She asked pointing to the potion.

“It’s the way your body will be changed from a beautiful 50 something to a beautiful 20 something.”

“That’s it, just exactly how does it work?”

“Simple, I apply it all over your delicious body once every day or so and poof you wake up each morning younger and healthier than the night before.”

“Sounds like magic. Why do you apply it? Not that I have any objection to having your hands all over my body, but do you plan to apply it to all of your clients?”

“No, however, there is a side effect that we have not been able to eliminate yet.”

“Exactly just what kind of side effect does it have?” She said with more than a trace of concern.

“Nothing bad, it’s just that women who have received treatments tend to get very horny right after the application and if you get really horny I want to be the person with you when it happens.”

She giggled and kissed me again. “I’m more than happy to have you apply that stuff to me and have you ready to deal with the results. I just hope you work out the bugs before the promoting starts, I am not sure if I like the idea of you rubbing that stuff onto any woman other than me. I’ve never been great at sharing.”

“You do remember that I’m married, don’t you?”

“Well I’ve decided it doesn’t bother me if it doesn’t bother you. Now when do we start? I’m ready for more, if you are?”

“We can start right now. Of course you will want to give two weeks notice to your job and immediate notice to any other sex partners.”

“You are the only one I’ve had in months. Say, a thought just occurred to me, if my body is younger does that mean I’ll be fertile again.”

“Yes, we will have to get you on some birth control at some point, I guess.”

“You’re missing the point; I wanted a child, once a long time ago, now I have the chance to have one with the right person. You don’t mind do you?”

“If that’s what you want Linda, I will be more than happy to oblige.”

“Good.” With that she settled in for some serious smooching. It was a while before we moved apart and I had her stand in the center of the room on a towel. I began to work the concoction into her hair.

“Is that necessary?”

“I said it needed to be all over your body.”

“Well I hope you have shower facilities here, I am going to need to get cleaned up after this.”

“I will be more than happy to help you get clean; I will even wash your back.”

She leaned into me. “Ummm, I think I am going to really like this job.”

* * *

Three months later a much younger Linda sat on the couch in my office. Her mini-skirt hiked up revealing her crotch-less panties for my view. “You really made me younger than I expected, I was kind of shooting for mid to late twenties, and not just barely into.”

“You look perfect to me, you aren’t complaining are you?”

“No, not at all I want to be just the way you want me to be. I want to do anything to please you, anything to serve you.”

“Good, your first “client” will be here in about two hours.”

“Did you ever get the side effect cleared up?”

“What side effect?”

“That’s what I thought. I take it this is an attractive women and you will personally be administering the “Stuff”?”

“Actually this is a very wealthy man. You will be using your feminine whiles to get him to pay the big bucks. Now tomorrow a very attractive woman in her late thirties will be in. She is a B or C list celebrity so we need to move carefully on this. She is afraid her youth is fading, work on that but do not promise her your level of results offer to shave a maximum of ten years off. I will enter after her application has started and take over from there”

“So why did you call me in this early if he will not be here for a few hours?”

“Why do you think Linda?” I asked as I moved to the couch.

Spreading her legs a smile on her face she simply said, “I was hoping that was why” and kissed me as she guided my hand to her already wet pussy.