The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TWO SISTERS A BROTHER AND A HYPNOTIST

This is a requested story and I think I know what he wants, so lets give it a try.

The sexy tuxedo and fish net stocking where the last thing John thought he would see at a stage hypnosis show. He really didn’t want to be there and was somewhat angry with his sisters for making him go. They knew he had a phobia of hypnosis and yet they drag him to a show. Sitting down he ordered his drink and his sister sat with a smile as they watched and observed him being very uncomfortable with the whole idea.

But she was beautiful, dark and very mysterious and for a moment John was not to concerned with the idea that hypnosis was dangerous in his mind and that people can turn you into a paralyzed goof ball as far as he thought.

She brought up several people from the audience and his sister even teased him more, pointing at him like as if he was to volunteer and he would grab their arms and pull them down.

Then it began, she would snap her fingers in front of the helpless victims on stage and they would fall forward, oh god he thought, such evil, no one should have power like that over people. His mind was already thinking two steps ahead, “do they suffer, are they affected forever” All he knew is that he wanted to get out of there as soon as he could. Especially when she turned one person into a steel rod and balanced her between two chairs. He felt this was cruel and demeaning and he got disgusted with his sisters over their laughter.

The show was over and his sisters took John back to his home. They all sat down and talked for awhile at the recent death of their mother. One sister pointed out a therapy she was using to help with the situation.

“How is works is that when you are tied to a chair and you talk about some of the things that disturbed you, it builds up and you realize that you are tied to those memories that are negative, then when you are untied you set them free.”

John did not know if to buy into this but one sister was already on the fast track to trying it out. She sat down on a chair in the middle of the living room, and then was tied up by John and Susan.

Pam continued to talk about how her mother got sick over the years and how it would hurt her, soon after she was untied.

“I do feel better, this really works,” Pam said. “John you have to try this, it’s a miracle.

“I don’t know, how long am I tied up for?“John asked.

“You get untied as soon as you like and then the next time a little longer and then a little longer until all the issues are out of you. You can even have us wait in the next room as you think about these things and then call for us to untie you, nothing says we have to know, these are your personal feeling and it is the least we can do for dragging you to that show tonight,” Susan said.

John agreed and they tied him well to the chair. Hands and legs where completely tied. Susan then flipped open her cell phone and made a call, “We got him and we got your money.”

The yelling and accusations began as John demanded to be untied. He fought and pulled on the chair but could not get loose.

“We know you have mothers photo album and we want it, you don’t have the right to keep it!” Pan yelled as John denied.

The doorbell rang and Susan answered the door, “Perfect timing” Susan said as she let her in the door.

John sat in terror as the Sexy female hypnotist stood in front of him, “Hello John, I’m here to have a talk with you.”

“No you wont, I’ll sue you if you do anything to me, this is kidnapping!” John yelled.

“You’re not going to sue anyone, in fact I’ll make sure you wont remember a thing,” The hypnotist said as she point her black cane at John.

“This is a bullshit I’ll get you two, sooner or later,” John said.

The hypnotist looked at John and said, “Soon we are going to be sticking great big needles in your arms and turning your body into a board, making you cry and of course, we are going to burn candles under your hands and you wont feel a thing, care to tell me where the photo album is?”

John had tears in his eyes, but he said nothing which surprised the hypnotist as she knew there was something more to this story than meets the eye.

“Okay have it your way,” she said, tipping her black top up like at the show indicating he was going for a hypnosis ride. “Susan I want you to hold this cane in this hand, we are all going to hypnotize John together. Now Pam, take this end and lets center the cane right in front of John’s eyes in the center. I am going to tie this bow, like the one in the show, to the center of the cane. Let me stand here so john can see me and as I place my fingers on each side of the cane, I am going to draw them in until I touch the bow, once I touch the bow, John is going to be under. Make sure you two stare at the bow as this will make John very susceptible to the both of you as well.”

The dark hypnotist looked up at John and gave him a wink as she noticed his panicked stature. “Okay, fingers are coming in closer, the silver shimmering bow in the distance of your eyes, watch my fingers now, feeling heavy getting heavy so sleepy, drifting away, drifting away and when I say sleep, eyes will be glues to the bow glued to the bow and 3 and 2 and fingers touch...” The hypnotist snapped her fingers and Susan and Pam where hypnotized and trapped staring at the bow as they held both ends of the cane that supported them.

“What are you doing?” John asked.

“I am giving you a better chance than what they gave you, they are paying me for this and I did offer to resolve this so spill the beans, do you have that photo album and wont you share it?” The hypnotist asked.

“Because my sisters are sadistic people. They will pull all the photos out that they don’t like and throw them away, then divide up what they want, this would break my mothers heart and that is why she gave it to me in private,” John answered.

“Fair enough,” The hypnotist said. “They are sadistic and you’re terrified,”

“What are you going to do?” John asked.

“I am going to change things, but first, if I untie you will you run, or make a scene, because you saw the cane and one snap of my fingers and I will get that photo album and give it to them, so you trust me and I will trust you?” She asked.

“It’s a deal of a life time,” John said and the Hypnotist began to untie John.

The hypnotist made her way to the other side of Susan and Pam and said, “The bow is so pretty, so interesting, very hard to look away, but your eyes are so heavy and they feel like they have lead weights attached to them, pulling them down, down, down, so very heavy so tired so heavy closing on three, one and two and three, eyes shut down, very deep down now as relax more and more and just listen to the ideas that I have for you. John never did have the photo album and he doesn’t really know what happened to it. After all he can never lie in hypnosis so there is no reason to pursue this any longer because John is innocent, so instead we enjoyed playing with John and had a good time, in fact I made friends with John and will be staying for awhile after the both of you leave and you can not find anything wrong with this whatsoever. Now when I snap my fingers your mind will make every excuse to find all that I said to be real, because it feels good to believe what I say and not what makes you unhappy. Feel how much fun we had I can see the smiles on your faces, we had such a good time and I am going to snap my fingers and One and two and three.”

Susan and Pam snapped out of the trance and looked around for a moment before the hypnotist said, “That was a blast and I don’t want a payment for this, this was too much fun.”

They bought it and before John knew it, the hypnotist had shown them out the door. She sat down in the living room and crossed her legs as John sat in front of her.

“Can I get you anything?” John asked.

“No that’s quite alright, I do want to talk about your fears of hypnosis,” She asked.

“I feel like a coward because everyone else so much fun with it and I really get spooked, just to be out of control like that is really scary,” John said.

“It would probably make you feel better to know that the people laughing are laughing because they are not the ones on stage doing tricks for me. Always keep that in mind,” She said with a smile.

“Do you feel bad about hypnotizing people?” John asked.

“Not at all because, it really feels good to be hypnotized, it is not really scary, you’re only seeing it from one perspective and not the entire picture. The entire picture also includes the sexy mystery of it all, the feeling of relaxing way down into trance. How warm and calm you feel, the seduction and it tugs softly at your mind and it is so gentle that you let pull you down. Relaxation and feeling calm is a special thing that we all want, and this type of relaxation is alluring, special and it is so nice, it makes you woozy and sleepy so much so that you begin to drift and let go. Feeling tired and so focused that your mind can slip away and go deeper into sleep, deeper into trance and all you have to do is pay a little attention and focus with only one part of your mind while the other part drifts down into sleep. A warm soothing feeling that begins at the tip of your toes and slowly moves up into your legs, allowing your body to feel so heavy and sexy, as you relax more and more and this warm soothing feeling moves up into your stomach and slowly into your chest and when it does that, you can focus on your breathing. Breathing in the relaxing air and breathing out the tension all just for you as you relax and sleep and let go even more. Usually your shoulders will feel very heavy and tired and this feeling is strong that it moves on down into your upper arms and then your lower arms, now feeling your hands get heavy and tired, unable to lift and we can focus on my fingers, stroking your forehead now, stroking and massaging your head into deep, deep sleep, deep and comfortable sleep, the words so nice so easy on you, so acceptable now as you relax and let go, my soft satin gloved fingers going around and around, deeper and deeper now, just for you. We can even count backwards and take you deeper to sleep. Each number so nice to see in your mind so nice to count the numbers, starting with 10 and letting go more and more and 9, drifting way down into sleep, and 8 it feels so go as you breathe in relaxation and breath out the tension and 7 and those numbers don’t stop. You’re letting go more and more as you slip way down to a sexy 6 and letting go, getting heavy so sleepy and 5 more and more deeply hypnotized and 4 just drifting away, smooth and soft and 3 all the way down and letting go for me and 2 just about there and twice as deep on 1 warm deep sleep so very DEEP AND SO FAR GONE. I HAVE UNDRESSED AND I STAND BEFORE YOU IN MY SILVER PANTIES AND YOU CAN RAISE YOUR HAND, FEEL THEM WHERE EVER YOU LIKE, THE SILKY WARM FEELING, TAKING YOU DEEPER, PLAY WITH ME, STIMULATE ME, SEE IF YOU CAN GET ME WET, I KNOW YOU WANT TO, YOUR COCK IS ALREADY GETTING HARD AND STIFF SO STIFF AND SO HARD AS YOUR HAND CUPS ME AND PLAYS, IM GETTING WARMER AND WARMER, OH MY IT FEELS SO NICE, CARE TO PULL THEM ASIDE AND SLIDE A FINGER IN? WHAT WOULD THAT FEEL LIKE, WOULD IT HYPNOTIZE YOUR FINGER, THE CREAMY SMOOTH WARM TEXTURE AS YOUR FINGER FALLS IN, OHHH, AND FALL OUT MMMM. THAT’S IT, YOU LOVE BEING HYPNOTIZED, YOU’RE HYPNOTIZED SO EASILY NOW, GOOD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU’RE WEAK AND HYPNOTIZED, VERY GOOD THINGS. YOUR LEGS COULD OPEN AND I CAN KNEEL DOWN AS I STARE DEEP INTO YOUR EYES, MY SATING GLOVED HANDS BRUSH SOFTLY ALL OVER YOUR COCK AND BALLS, THEY GET VERY AROUSED AS I AM SO HOT, SO VERY EXCITED, MY FACE SHIMMERS FROM THE FACE GLITTER AND TINY SPARKLES HYPNOTIZE YOUR EYES AND I RUB SO SOFTLY AND SMOOTHLY, YOU’RE GETTING SO HARD AND TO CUM FOR YOUR HYPNOTIST IS THE GREATEST MOST, WONDERFUL THING YOU CAN DO TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION. I SWAY BACK AND FOURTH AND FALL DEEPER AND DEEPER AND MY HANDS SO SKILLFULLY TRICK AND TEASE YOUR COCK, OH DOES IT FEEL SO NICE SO WONDERFUL. DO YOU WANT TO CUM FOR ME, I BET YOU DO, YOU WANT TO SHOW ME HOW WELL YOU CAN CUM FOR ME, THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN CUMMING FOR ME AND I CAN MAKE IT FEEL SO GOOD. YOU HAVE TO RELEASE YOU HAVE TO CUM, NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WILL GET YOU OVER THIS URGE TO LET GO AND CUM. MY HANDS, MY HYPNOTIC EYES, OH MY SLEEPY BEDROOM EYES, TELLING YOU I WANT IT ALL IN A SULTRY HOT ERUPTION OF SEX. I EASE YOU OFF THE COUCH SOME AND CLIMB ON, NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME, WHY WOULD YOU. EASING DOWN NOW, DOWN AND SO CREAMY SILKY SMOOTH, THE SEXUAL FEELING YOU EXPERIENCE ARE OVERWHELMING. LET YOUR HANDS SLIDE UP AND UP TO MY BREASTS AND CUP THEM, WARM AND FIRM DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO CRYSTAL PENDANT BETWEEN THEM, OR MY EYES AS THEY LOOK DEEPER OR MY WET HOT PUSSY STROKING YOU UP AND DOWN MMMM YEAH.. UP AND DOWN DEEPER AND DEEPER WITH EVERY STROKE, WHERE TO LOOK WHAT TO FOCUS ON YOU’RE GOING TO DEEP YOU CANT STOP, FASTER NOW FASTER, 7 GOING TO CUM, STROKING SO FAST MY EYES BARING DOWN ON YOU, 6 GIVING IT UP THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO, MY EYES MY FACE THE TRANCE, 5 I GRIND AND GO IN CIRCLE AS I DANCE UP AND DOWN, THE PENDANTS SHINES YOUR EYES, MY GLITTER IN YOUR MIND, MY CREAMY SMOOTH SEXY PUSSY DESTROYING YOU SO SOFTLY, 4 GOING TO CUM, KEEP IT UP, YOUR IN TROUBLE, 3 HERE WE GO IN AND OUT SO CHARGED GOING TO EXPLODE AND 2 ALL MINE GOING TO CUM SO FUCKING DEEP INSIDE OF ME SO DEEP SO WET AND HOT, YES YES OH YEAH OH YEAH NOW AND 1 OBEY AND CUM FOR YOUR MISTRESS, HARDER AND HARDER SO FAST NOW DON’T STOP THAT’S IT I WANT EVERY DROP OF THE GOOEY CUM ALL OF IT NOW, THAT’S A GOOOD BOY.

The end.

With love
Shiri