The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ultimate Control, Chapter 3;

Sam picked up the phone, and sat there is silence as she listened. After a few yes’s and no’s she finally put down the phone, and looked over at Chris. “Well it appears that our jobs are secured, and that we will have no problem being able to get our pantyhose.” said Sam. Chris breathed a little easier, and then asked “What else was said?” Sam went on to say “I had to promise to stay loyal to this company, and make sure that everyone that now carried this addiction would be taken care of. As well as stay silent about everything that we have done” With that last statement Chris relaxed and looked down at her legs. Sam knew what she was thinking, she was worried something was going to go wrong, and how she had managed to become so trapped in this prison . Sam spoke back up to break her trance and asked her if she wanted to come over to her house again that night for a little fun, and possibly something new. Chris looked at her, smiled and said “Why not”.

The rest of the day went smooth, Sam received another call from the board asking for a few more pairs of ultimate control pantyhose, and when Sam asked why the response was that the boards husbands were starting to show signs of withdrawl and they needed to get them into the hose. As well as the other male board member was starting to experience the same symptoms. Smiling as she hung up the phone Sam took more pantyhose to the board room for the members to take. After that Sam and Chris headed out the door to Sam’s house.

Arriving home Sam kicked off her shoes and wiggled her hosed toes “aaaahhhhhh thats better” she said, and Chris quickly followed suit. Telling Chris that she needed a shower, and offering her a chance to join they headed to the bathroom where they took off their clothes and gently hung their hose from the rail. Looking down at her legs Sam was disqusted and longed to put the hose back on her legs. Showering quickly, both Sam and Chris made sure each other was clean, but both of them wanted nothing more than to get their hose back on. Drying off quickly they grabbed their hose and worked it back on to their legs each of them breathing easier as they pulled it up into place. Looking at Sam Chris said “I don’t know about you, but it is getting harder and harder for me to take it off. I cannot stand the sight of my bare legs, and want it back on soooooooooo bad when I take it off.” Sam agreed, and then asked her if she had felt the urge to try wearing 2 pairs at one time. Chris agreed that the thought had crossed her mind, but she was afraid of what would happen is she did. Sam agreed that she was right, and took Chris’s hand leading her to the bedroom, where she opened a drawer and pull out a few toys she had hidden. Chris’s eyes lit up, and Sam could already see she was getting wet. Pulling her down onto the bed with her they embraced into a kiss rubbing each others legs together. after several hours, and several orgasms they pulled apart from each other and Chris spoke up “I have never thought of myself as a lesbian, but honestly I think I am starting to fall for you” Sam smiled, and replied that she felt the same. The rest of the evening consisted of the two of them laying around in their pantyhose kissing, touching, and enjoying the of each others legs.

The next morning when they were awoken by by the alarm, they kissed and then threw their pantyhosed legs off the bed to get up. deciding it would be wise to shower to rid themselves of the smell of sex they got in the shower without even removing the pantyhose. A simple cleaning turned into an erotic experience that they agreed would have to be replayed that night. Sam looked at Chris and said “So I take it that means you will be returning more often?” Chris just smiled and said “The way I feel right now, I might be moving in soon” Smiling they both shared a kiss, and started drying off. Chris caught a ride with Sam to work being that she was planning to stay over again, and Sam took her by her house so she could pick up some things. The day went by uneventful, so Sam and Chris did their normal paper work and cleaned up the office. At quitting time they headed to Sam’s and as the day before they kicked off their shoes and wiggled their hosed toes. Taking a shower together they left their hose on again and enjoyed a wonderful experience cleaning each other. Afterwards after drying off Sam stared longingly at the other pair of hose dangling from the rail, and told Chris she really wanted to try another pair. Chris got a look of concern and said she didn’t think it would be wise, then she looked down at her hosed legs, and said “Of course I knew it wouldn’t be wise to put this hose on the first time you tricked me into it, but I did it anyway.” And with that she reached over and pulled the hose off the rail and asked Sam where her scissors were. Sam smiled and told her to follow her as she left the bathroom.

Grabbing another pair of pantyhose as she left the bedroom, Sam went into the kitchen and used a pair of scissors to cut the crotch out of them. Handing the scissors to Chris, Sam started pulling the hose up her arms and over her head. Then she worked the waist section down over her breasts, and down to meet the other pair she was wearing. Almost instantly the pleasure was overwhelming and Sam found herself almost falling to the ground. Grabbing the table for support Sam steadied herself and could faintly hear Chris asking if she was ok. Smiling Sam replied “Never better, I feel soooooo good, you have got to try this.” Chris finished cutting the crotch out of the pair she was holding and pulled on the hose the same way that Sam did. After a few minutes they helped each other get to the bedroom, and fell onto the bed. Looking at each other, and rubbing each others body Chris said “You know this is not good, we need to take this off now” Sam agreed but neither one of them moved. They both just laid there touching each other, and eventually they found their way to each others sexes, and all thoughts of removing the pantyhose were gone.

Several hours later, Chris and Sam finally came to their senses and realized they were still wearing the second pair of pantyhose. Understanding the situation alittle bit more now they rushed to take the glorious hose off their upper halves. Once it was removed, they sat there on the edge of the bed and looked at each other. “That was truly amazing!” stated Sam, and quickly Chris agreed. Chris looked down at her legs and then after a few minutes said “You do realize what a big chance we just took doing that. We can’t do that again, no matter how much we want to.” Frowning Sam just sat there staring at her own legs before replying with “But it felt so good, don’t you want to experience that again?” Chris shook her head yes, but explained to Sam that the addiction would only get worse, and now that they found each other she didn’t want to loose her. Sam frowned, but said she understood, and that she would not do it again unless Chris decided to also. and with that they got up and made dinner together in nothing more than their pantyhose. Later that night when it was time for bed, Chris looked at Sam and said “You know, even though you tricked me into wearing this curse, I think I have fallen in love with you” Sam replied back “You also got to remember that you tricked me right back into my curse, and I believe I am starting to feel the same” With that they both laid done and fell asleep with their hosed legs intertwined together.

Waking the next morning Sam felt off, Something was not right, looking at Chris still sleeping beside her she could figure out what was wrong. Getting up and starting the coffee she headed to the shower to try and clear her head. Hot water streamed down on her as she stood there letting it flow over her skin and pantyhose. After what seemed like an eternity she turned off the water got out dried and put her clothes on. Walking past Chris to get to the kitchen she noticed she was still sleeping even now. Pouring a cup of coffee and sitting down at the table Sam started to feel nausiated and pushed the cup away. Then she heard Chris in the bathroom throwing up, and got up to see if she was ok. Walking in to the bathroom Chris looked up at her with a scared look on her face “Sam I think we really screwed up last night!” Sam thought about it, and a look of dread came over her face. “No, this cannot be. It was for such a short time, we should have been ok.” Suddenly Sam felt it, and dropped to her knees next to Chris and she too started throwing up. After a short time, reduced to nothing more than dry heaves, they looked at each other and Sam said “I think we need to put the second pair back on” Chris started trembling and said “No Sam, we need to keep fighting this. You know no one would understand, we would be stuck that way for the rest of our lives” Sam replied back “But I can’t take this!” Before Chris had a chance to say anything else Sam was up and running for the bedroom. Chris watched in yearning as Sam pulled the pantyhose back up her arms and over her head. Quickly working it over her chest, and pulling it down to meet her other pair a strange smile came over her face and she fell back on the bed. Unable to take it anymore Chris got up and picked up her second pair, started crying, and was still crying as she finished pulling it down her chest to join the other pair. Then a strange look came over her and she too fell back on the bed and cuddled up next to Sam, where they both started rubbing each others bodies and fell back to sleep.

When sam woke up in Chris’s arms she felt wonderful and refreshed. She went to swing her legs over the bed and remembered everything that had taken place. She looked down over her chest, and at her arms. Her body from the neck down was nothing more than pantyhose. Alittle scared but still quite excited she got up and went to the bathroom where she checked herself out in the mirror. That is when it hit her that Chris was right. There was no way to hide this, trying to figure out a solution she heard Chris coming up behind her. “I don’t know about you, but I feel like a million dollars” Sam turned to face her and it was then Chris remembered what she had done as well. “OMG, what have we done?” asked Chris, Sam just looked at her and busted out into tears. “I am so sorry! I have done it to you again.” Chris replied “No this time it was my fault, I knew the risk, but I wanted to know what it would feel like, and wanted to share the experience with you” They both walked out of the bathroom to the kitchen where Sam brewed a new pot of coffee, which proved to be a really challenge with both her hands covered in pantyhose that acted like webbing everytime she tried to use them. Sitting down at the table they both held each others hands and wondered what they could do.