The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ULTIMATE VOYEUR

Chapter 4

By Gloryboy

I’m not proud of this past year but I don’t think I could give it up even if I had the power to go back in time and change it, which I don’t. I don’t think there is a single attractive girl in school that I have not either gone to bed with or at least made out with at least once. Mind you, I use protection. I don’t want a bunch of virgin births or at least mysterious pregnancies occurring. The irony is that I feel guilty every time. Not so much for the making out but the actually having sex with, oh yes. Yet I do it again and again. In some respects, guilt can become a luxury, a self-indulgent excuse in and of itself. I do it but I feel guilty and that makes me a good person. So the ‘logic’ goes. I wonder sometimes if, among those rare super beings out there in the world, there is one that can sense other super beings and thinks it is his duty to go around exacting revenge on those who abuse their powers? If there is, I may be in trouble.

Anyway, I was starting to feel like Bob. Oh yeah, that’s right. I almost forgot because it happened way back in October. Bob quit school. I don’t know if it was because of me. I don’t know if it was because he couldn’t stand the whole having to be nice thing or if he would have done it anyway. But luckily, this whole thing of going to bed with all these girls ran its course. Shauna Roberts was hot, yes. But Patricia Isaacs is every bit as hot. She is blond rather than brunette like Shauna. But the main thing is she is a girl I really like, not just lust for. She and I started out talking just as friends. Me talking to a girl? I can scarce imagine it. But the problem was that she just did not find me physically attractive. But the thing is I have found that if I exert the same illusion again and again on the same person, as long as it’s a fairly simple illusion, it can become such a part of their minds that I don’t have to constantly maintain it. I just have to reinforce it once in a while. In Patricia’s case, the illusion is just that I have lost weight. Okay maybe I eventually really will but that would take months even if I succeeded.

Of course, I had to implant a suggestion that I was never overweight. I couldn’t very well just go from fat to thin overnight without her noticing. I was so tempted to reveal my power to her, to ask if she could love me romantically if I could make her see me differently. But what if she told other people? What if people started putting two and two together? What if she put some things together? Or, maybe, this way was just easier for me? The bad part is I know now I am not a ‘relationship person’. The trials and tribulations are just something I know it is too easy to avoid. At least I’m not going to bed with everybody anymore.

“I really feel you aren’t being very considerate,” Patricia said. “I really want to see ‘Scenes from a Marriage’. The reviews say it’s a beautiful character study.”

“Inconsiderate?” I said in exasperation. “The last three movies we’ve seen have been what you wanted to see. ‘Blazing Saddles’ is supposed to be a hilarious movie and I want to see it.”

“Well, maybe you should,” she snapped.

Now, this is what gets me about some women, not all but definitely more than a few. Being considerate and fifty- fifty means doing what they want one hundred percent of the time. Do what they want three times and want them to do what you want once and you are being inconsiderate. Being reasonable means nothing less than absolute agreement with their every opinion. Oh, I know there are men who are the same way towards women. Be that as it may, I have found myself, one step at a time, using my powers to avoid those unpleasant but, for most people, unavoidable realities of a relationship. First, it was being an invisible voyeur. I haven’t been doing that one much lately. Then it became illusion, first pretending to be other men and now to make myself look better. More and more, it is becoming the alteration of thoughts. It is always in little ways, just enough to avoid unpleasantries.

“No,” I suddenly snapped in anger. “You want to see the same movie I want to see. You enjoy seeing the same movies I want to see. You will see this movie with me and you will find it hilariously funny.”

“Maybe we should both see it,” she said as if I had not said anything since her last comment. “Now that I think about the advertising I’ve seen, it looks like it will be hilariously funny.”

She moved closer and cuddled into me.

“Besides, I like seeing the movies you like, baby. I love being with you.”

I held her close. My head had started to hurt as it always did from directly mind controlling someone. I had learned to give quick but long reaching commands and drive them deeply into someone’s psyche then just mildly reinforce them once in a while. It spared me headaches quite literally. But when I held her close and she held me, I always thought, “What pain?” as it instantly vanished. I tilted her head up and kissed her lips softly.

“I can think of something else to do right now before the movie,” I whispered.

“We don’t have time,” she smiled.

“We’ll see the second show.”

“Oh, calm down,” she grinned. “We’ll do that later.”

“We will have sex now,” I whispered. “We will see the second show.”

“Later as in right after we get our clothes off, that is,” she laughed. “I prefer the second show anyway.”

“Okay,” I smiled. “Just let me grab some headache pills.”

“Aw, another headache?” she said. “Let me take your mind off it.”

Damn, even with the headaches, this was becoming just too easy and convenient.

Who was it who said, “What we achieve too easily, we value too little”? He was right. I used to envy those who had. I envied guys who could get the best-looking girls. I resented girls for being so good-looking and going for only the best looking guys. The fault, of course, is in me. I envy, I desire, I want and I resent. It might appear that I can have any woman I want but all I get is her warm body and a personality that adapts to what I want it to be. She becomes a possession. What I really want my powers can never give me. Still, Patricia and I go on together. Sometimes I feel like I am alone in a room with her. But being alone in a room with her is better than being truly alone. Her presence is better than a lack of her presence. I guess I’m as close to being in love as I can get under the circumstances. This makes me laugh. If a person falls in love with someone whom he has mind controlled into being what he wants, is it just self-love in disguise? Is having sex with her just glorified masturbation? I feel like a murderer, like I’m taking away who she really is one step at a time and replacing it with what I want from her. The basic personality is still there but the things I’ve done to make her be with me revolt me when I think about them. I could reveal to her what I’ve done. But then, if she panicked or resented it, I know I’d just use my powers to make her accept it and even like it. Talk about irony. God, I don’t know what to do.

I feel so relieved. Over the course of the last couple of months, I’ve slowly undone all the things I did to Patricia. Well, okay, I’ve undone all of them but added a couple of things. She remembers we dated. But she decided that we were just friends and that she made the mistake of thinking we could be more than that. She does not remember that she ever saw me differently than I really am. Some of her memories of specific events are vague. But her mind is free. Of course once it was, she made that choice that trying to turn a friend into a romantic partner was not working.

During these months, I’ve been losing weight. I guess I don’t need food as a crutch the way I used to. But I feel better about myself. Who knows? As insane as it sounds, maybe there is a way I can have a relationship without false pretenses- well, mostly without false pretenses. In the Superman comics, Lois Lane despises Clark Kent but she loves Superman. She knows Superman has another identity but she does not know what it is. Well, the presence of the Voyeur is known about the school. While the ‘ghost’ rumor is prevalent, many people suspect that our dear little town has one resident super being. I wonder if there could be a Lois Lane out there for me, a girl who knows the mysterious Voyeur must have another identity, must be a fellow student, but who can accept him and allow him to have his secret, at least for the time being? If there is such a one, I am going to find her.

Senior year began today. I haven’t written in my diary for eight months. There’s a point where it is just all the same. The Voyeur still occasionally walked these halls. But his presence just isn’t needed very often. The fear of him is enough to keep most people in line. I occasionally have some smart-ass say things like, “Hey, maybe Lawrence there is the Voyeur?” and everyone laughs. This Clark Kent and Peter Parker stuff actually works. Nobody suspects that the kid that gets pushed around all the time could be the powerful Voyeur. I still wander the halls undetected from time to time but the fun starts to wear off after a while. In the comics, someone always attacks the high school where Peter Parker goes. Of course, once he graduated and went to college, they stopped attacking the high school and started attacking the college instead. What a coincidence. I almost wish some other kid here would get powers and attack the school or do something so the Voyeur doesn’t end up retiring from boredom. But here we are in Small Town, USA. It isn’t like Smallville, let me tell you. It’s just morons, hicks and rednecks- which is possibly redundant. There is a new girl in school. Her name is Megan Long. She is hot, I mean hot beyond the telling. There are no words to describe how hot she is. I feel like, if I say the word ‘hot’ one more time, I will spontaneously combust from her hotness. For eight months I have been good. I have not mind-controlled anyone into the sack with me. But unless you’ve met her and are male, you have no idea. My legs are shaking whenever I’m around her. I’m sweating and dry-mouthed. From what I can see, that’s how every guy reacts. We can’t take our eyes or our minds off of her. Even though I’ve lost a lot of weight, I can’t quite bring myself to ask her out. I’m shaking just talking to her. She actually talks to me. She talks to everybody. She doesn’t have an attitude at all. I can’t bring myself to ask her out. Old habits and fears die hard. But I can bring myself to get to know her better. I am the Ultimate Voyeur after all. At least I can be with her whenever I want to. It’s kind of scary though. I mean, have you ever felt desires and passions for someone so intense it went from good to painful like you wanted to puke because you were too worked up? Have you ever felt such intense feelings for someone that it was too much and you needed to get away? That’s how she makes me feel. But still I am the Ultimate Voyeur and I must do what I do best.

I waited until the end of our last class today and hung around school late because Megan was trying out as a cheerleader. She made the team of course. How could she not? She lives in town and it is a small town so she walked home. I did my “None of you are aware of my presence” routine and followed her. After she went in to her house, I opened and closed the door behind her unheard and unseen as she had hello to her mother and went upstairs. This was my lucky day as it looked like she was getting ready to take a shower. At the last moment, she turned with a smile on her face and said, “You’re crazy if you think I’m going to get undressed with you standing here Carson. So you’re the one they call the Voyeur.”