The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UM, It’s a Typo

“You gotta see this. I found the perfect job.” Ashley practically shouted from the kitchen as her roommate walked in the apartment.

“Okay, okay, what’s the big deal? I’ve tried to hook you up with dozens of decent jobs in town. What’s so damn special about this one?” Darla asked.

Ashley was her usual over-perky self as she bounced around the small kitchen, throwing the paper open on the bar and leaning over to point to the advertisement. “See, it’s right there. It’s just what I’ve been looking for.”

Darla sat at the bar and looked where her roommate was pointing. Then she looked up as Ashley bounced around, leaning even further over the opposite side in the kitchen. She rolled her eyes, looking back at the paper.

“Okay, two things girl. One, you gotta stop wearing tank tops you probably got when you were twelve around the apartment.” Darla paused, pointing down at the nearly escaping breasts of Ashley. “And two, what’s so great about this ad?”

Ashley smirked and folded her arms beneath her bulging bosom. “What’s so great? Really, you don’t see it?”

Darla looked again. “It says this place is looking for a CD pster girl.” She looked up at the raven haired Ashley. “What the hell is a CD pster girl?”

Ashley smiled and showed most of her perfectly white teeth. “It’s a poster girl, you know for the music industry or something. That’s why they advertised in the modeling section of the job listings.”

Darla rolled her eyes again, gave the ad another quick glance. “They misspelled poster.”

Ashley snatched the paper away, looked at it, then rolled her eyes as well. “It’s just a stupid typo, I seriously doubt that’s a reason not to go in for the interview. Besides, you’ve been telling me since I moved out here to get a job so I can help pay rent.”

“Yeah, but I meant take a realistic job. You know waitress or something. Not everyone who moves here gets into acting or modeling right away.”

Darla’s reasonable logic left Ashley not quite so bubbly. But she still bounced happily out of the room and took the paper with her. “It says in the ad, all I have to do is show up early tomorrow morning at the main offices of Mentality Studios and show them the ad.”

Staring at herself in the mirror, Ashley wondered how she should dress, what she should do with her hair. She leaned forward and puckered her lips a little, doing her mock modeling that she’d done most of her young life. From the kitchen, she heard her roommate pouring herself a glass of water, then heard her call out.

“Just don’t get your hopes up Ashley. They probably have plenty other girls going for the same position. And just be yourself. Don’t go pretending you’re not a midwestern girl who’s new in town. Some of these modeling places like stuff like that.”

Ashley lowered her chin and let some of the dark hair drape in front of her bright green eyes. She smiled, just a slight upward curve to the corners of her lips. She’d be perfect for this job. They’d never find a CD poster girl like her.

* * *

Early the following morning, Ashley was shocked at the sight that greeted her in the lobby of Mentality Studios. Not only were there no other girls waiting in the rows of empty chairs, but the place seemed nearly abandoned. The lobby was large, with wide glass doors to the street at one end and a waiting area that extended far across to the opposite wall. There was a curved desk at one corner, and Ashley headed there. She wondered if somehow she’d gotten the wrong date. Checking the ad, she found the date correct, the time correct, and the location correct.

But then she thought of the typo. That one stupid little typo, the one Darla had actually caught before she did. What if that wasn’t the only typo? Ashley bit the edge of her lip at the thought that the date or time could have been misprinted as well.

“Can I help you miss?” Asked a rather buxom young blonde who whisked out from a door behind the desk.

“Er... I’m here for the job listed in the paper.” Ashley said, taking a moment to catch her breath. “Did I get the wrong time or anything?”

The blonde seemed rather dim but her smile was friendly enough. “Oh no, right time and right place. I’m sure Mr. Harper will see you now, if that’s okay.”

Okay, Ashley thought, that was more than okay. She was actually going to be interviewed. There’d been the constant fear that models needed to be screened before getting to be actually interviewed or spoken to. She’d had all these fears flowing through her dreams the previous night. Darla hadn’t helped with all her firmly implanted doubts about how easy it was to get into modeling or show business. But she was going to do it. She was going to show her roommate what a little stubbornness could do. Ashley had always been stubborn to get her way. Now, that character trait might finally be paying off.

“Are you ready miss... what was your name?”

“Ashley, call me Ashley.” She said, brushing her hair behind her ear and reaching out her hand.

The blonde woman took her hand and seemed to rub it a bit more than shake it. But she seemed friendly enough. Even as empty as this whole place was, there was a comfortable atmosphere, a feeling that this was a good decision. Ashley hoped she was right as she was led back through the door behind the desk.

“Mr. Harper,” The blonde said, leading Ashley through a set of double doors. “This is Ashley, she’s here about the ad in the paper.”

Ashley looked around nervously. This was a very fancy office, full bar on one wall, large seating area with couch and love seat in another corner. And the desk before the man she presumed to be Mr. Harper was large and ornately designed.

“Finally, is this the first girl?” The man asked.

Ashley looked over at the blonde woman, then back to the tall dark man who’d now stood from his chair.

“Well sir,” The blonde said. She looked down at the floor for a second. “Actually, this is the only girl to show up.”

The man’s eyes flared with either confusion or anger. Ashley wasn’t sure how comfortable she felt at this brief show of emotion, but she steeled her nerves and remained silent.

“The only one, damn, what went wrong this time?” He shouted.

Ashley glanced over at the woman who only shrugged in response. Then she looked back at Mr. Harper. His eyes had gone from flared to carefully studying as he looked her over. She knew models had to be used to being looked at so she did her best to look presentable. Hopefully, the nervousness inside didn’t transfer too easily to her outside appearance.

“Hmmm...” The man said, running a finger over his chin. He walked around from behind the desk and looked at Ashley from several angles. Then he looked at the blonde.

“That’ll be all for now.” He said and the blonde seemed to hastily scurry from the room.

Ashley hoped she’d dressed appropriately and that the man liked her look. She knew she was innocent looking, typically midwestern as Darla liked to put it. But as she understood it, these studios liked all types. She’d never exactly read or heard much if anything about Mentality Studios, but if they were like the rest, she felt confident she looked good.

For several moments, there was silence in the office. The man, Mr. Harper, walked around, looking at Ashley while she stood there, clutching the newspaper to her side. She tried to breathe slowly, hoping she didn’t look anywhere near as unsure of herself as she felt. This was a job she just had to get. She’d moved out here for this very reason, and Darla’s patience was running a little thin.

“So, you’re here for the advertised position?” The man asked.

“Yes sir, I’ve always wanted to be involved in this. It’s been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.”

“Really?” The man asked. He looked genuinely surprised. “That is a bit unexpected. Can I ask how old you are now?”

Ashley hoped there wasn’t an issue with her age. “I just turned 20.” She said quietly.

“Hmmm...” The man sighed, placing a finger on his chin. He leaned back on his desk. “Well, you appear to be in top physical shape. Do you work out, exercise?”

She nodded her head. “Yes, mostly cardio, but I eat right and try to keep my figure. I thought it was important for a job like this.”

He grinned and then reached behind him to a tray of mints. “You’d really think so. But the last few years, the studio execs have been putting less and less importance on this particular position and more on the girls in front of the camera. Can I interest you in a mint?”

Ashley reached out and took the small green mint. Placing it on her tongue, she wondered if she should ask what Mr. Harper meant by ‘this position’. She decided to play it safe. “So, about this position. Can you tell me what you’re looking for?”

As Ashley sucked away at the mint, trying not to make any smacking or strange noises with her tongue, she eagerly looked up into the man’s eyes, hoping she was the kind of girl they were looking for.

“Well, it’s really gotten fairly simple these last couple of years. Ordinarily we get dozens of applicants, but I really have to say most don’t look nearly as lovely as you do. Many of the ones we usually get are in their 30s or 40s. It’s not exactly the job most young girls like you strive for.”

“Really?” Ashley said. She swallowed the last of the mint and reached for another one as he held out the tray.

“Yes, to be honest, I’m a little shocked to hear you say it’s been a dream of yours. What is your name again?”

“Ashley.” She said, slurping on the tangy mint.

“Ashley, a lovely name also. You see Ashley, you just strike me as bit young and not to be offensive but pure for such a job.”

Young and pure, Ashley thought. What was he talking about? She felt the delicious juices of the mint trailing back across her tongue. These mints were fantastic but Mr. Harper was being very cryptic in everything he said. She silently reached out and took another mint as the man continued talking.

“See, this job is a very important position with the studio. I’d say it’s more important than the public ever knows. But the title always throws it into a negative light. We used to try and dress it up, make it look like something it’s not. But you know the legal world today. You have to come right out and say what the position is, take your chances on who might apply. Sadly, we often get guys in here pretending to be girls.” He paused. “You aren’t a guy are you Ashley?”

She laughed a little at that. If only Mr. Harper knew the times Darla probably wished she was a guy so all her boyfriends didn’t spend so much time watching her parade around the apartment. “No, I’m all girl Mr Harper.”

“Call me James, really. And that just makes this even more of a pleasant surprise. I was almost sure we’d have many more applicants this morning, but you. Well Ashley, let me just say something. Not only do I think you are the most qualified for the job I’ve seen in a number of years, but you might just make up for ten other applicants. When the guys see you...” He paused and shifted a little on the desk. “I’ll just say, you won’t have much work to do to get the job done.”

Much of what James was saying confused Ashley. She tried to think a bit more clearly about what she should say. She knew interactions and conversations during interviews were a very important and underestimated part of making that lasting impression. But what James seemed to be saying sounded like a different job. She looked down at the paper and unfolded it in her lap. The juices of her current mint seemed to coat her throat and fill her stomach with a tingly warm sensation. Even her lungs seemed slightly burning as she looked up to see him holding out the tray again.

“Thanks.” Ashley said, grabbing a couple of the mints and forcing them into the back of her mouth. They cooled the sensations inside her somewhat, but she had to remain focused on the interview.

“This job,” she said, smacking her lips. “Maybe the typo had something to do with people not showing up.”

“Typo?” James asked. “I wasn’t aware we made a typo in the listing.”

Ashley held out the newspaper. “It’s not a big one, but my roommate noticed it.”

The man folded the paper back, leaned over a little and read the listing to himself. His eyes widened and he looked from the paper to Ashley several times. She wondered what the problem was, and reached up to make sure her hair wasn’t out of place. No, she thought, it still lay perfectly in place. She’d decided to wear it straight, down over her shoulders. She’d thought maybe her neckline might look better with it up, but Darla had agreed the long dark hair really complemented her figure and with it down, her large bust didn’t look overly prominent.

“Well, this explains everything. I can’t believe they printed this and didn’t call me. You know Ashley, now things make a bit more sense. I think I can understand the confusion. You said your roommate noticed this?”

“Yes, but I don’t get it. It’s just missing an O. You really think that’s the problem?”

James had a rather confused look on his face and looked back at the advertisement. “An O? No Ashley, I’m afraid there wasn’t an O in the ad. You see I’ve had this problem with my keyboard lately and when I typed it up last week and sent it to the paper, I probably failed to proof the email. It really does explain everything. I think it also explains your confusing statement that you always dreamed of this.”

Ashley still wasn’t getting it. She smacked the mint around all corners of her mouth, feeling strangely relaxed and submissive. Her nerves were no longer tingling, but now it felt like everything else inside her was. “Um, I don’t get it. What problem with your keyboard do you mean?”

James smiled and stood from the desk. He walked over towards the window behind his desk and looked out. Turning to Ashley, he placed his hands on the desk and leaned in towards her. “You actually just said it, um, that’s exactly the problem. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before. It really does explain so much, like why the paper didn’t give me the usual hard time they do when posting our job listings. They must’ve simply interpreted my misspelled message as what you read. But it all goes back to UM.”

“UM?” Ashley asked. She was more confused than ever now, and yet still she reached over to the tray and took another mint.

“Yes Ashley, it’s really simple. The U and M on my keyboard have been sticking occasionally. You’d be surprised how much that messes things up around here.”

She looked down at her lap, nervously fiddling with the edge of her skirt. She’d chosen to wear something both revealing and fashionable. The floral print was understated so the skirt didn’t appear tacky or draw too much attention. But it did enhance the look of her legs. For a top, Ashley had selected a rather tight little peasant blouse. It not only accentuated her slim physique, it also greatly showed off her large chest. Ashley had always been pleased that she remained very slim throughout the body and yet her breasts had grown and grown throughout high school and into her post school years. Her hair being long and smooth managed to subdue the appearance so she didn’t look trashy. Trashy wasn’t how one wanted to look in an interview.

Something didn’t seem right though. Ashley was positive of that now. Her mouth practically watered as the last of her mints dissolved and the juices ran down the back of her throat. She felt strangely hungry or even eager for more mints, more juices. But that wasn’t the only thing on her mind. She also found herself playing scrabble with the job listing and trying to figure out where a U and M could even fit it.

James was taking a seat behind the desk when Ashley finally spoke up. But before she did, she had to have another one of those mints. “So I’m not sure I understand. You mean this job doesn’t have something to do with being a poster girl?”

The man chuckled and looked at the newspaper again. “No Ashley, I’m afraid there’s no posters involved in your job.”

The way the man said ‘your job’ briefly excited the girl. She’d gotten the job. Her first inclination was to smile but then she wondered. What was this job all about? James seemed friendly enough now that she’d spoken to him. And the blonde out at the desk seemed equally nice. So why was she somehow concerned over just what she’d come in to interview for?

“Does it have anything to do with CDs?” Ashley asked. She rolled the mint around on her tongue. The flavors shooting out from it seemed to flare up and die down depending on what part of her taste buds they touched. Her insides were nearly burning with a warm spreading glow.

“No Ashley,” James answered. “Well, at least not the CDs as you might mean them.” He smiled and reached over for a pen. “Here, let me fill in the gaps and show you the position you came in for today.”

Ashley watched the man writing and felt oddly happy. There was a strange feeling of calm that seemed to pulse outward from her core. She leaned back in her chair and stretched her legs out, crossing one over the other and wiggling her toes a little. Placing one hand over her belly and the other coming up to brush aside her hair, Ashley felt good about all this. Getting this job, whatever it was would finally put Darla in her place. She’d finally be a contributing member of the apartment. And best of all, she did it all her way. She held out for the position she wanted.

“Here’s the job Ashley. And I really do think you are going to be perfect for it. It may take a little adjustment but you’ll earn a great pay for a very leisurely job.” James slid the paper back across the desk towards the girl.

It took Ashley several seconds of studying what the guy had written to fully get what this position was. She opened her eyes as wide as ever, looking from the scribbled letters U and M and the way they changed the job description up to the smiling man’s face. Something about that friendly look, about the way he studied her body, about the entire situation now seemed deeply disturbing. That couldn’t be what he meant to post in the paper. It wasn’t even a real position, was it? Nobody would ever willingly apply for something like that.

James grinned, glanced at Ashley, then over to the side door of the office. “Can you make out my handwriting? Sorry if I smudged it a little.”

“It says...” Ashley could hardly bring herself to read the job title out loud. She swallowed her mint and felt her voice go surprisingly soft. “It says... cum dumpster girl.” Just saying those words made Ashley a little embarrassed. She was as her roommate had reminded her, a midwestern girl. And she was a typically shy one, not a very outgoing girl at all. She’d heard the term before. But saying the term to some man she was supposedly interviewing with for a job was completely unexpected.

James smiled and stood from his chair. He walked around the desk and once again leaned back, propping himself up as he laid a hand on Ashley’s crossed leg. He rubbed her skin up and down the calf, sending little shocking ripples deep into the girl. “That’s exactly right Ashley. And might I just say, you are one fine looking cum dumpster. I’m certain the men will just love dumping all that nasty semen up inside your cute little body.”

Ashley wanted to scream. She wanted to kick the man, get his hands off her. She wanted to get up and storm from the building. But somehow, all she could seem to do was sit there. The shock of what she’d just read and heard from him made the fluttery sensations in her belly almost pale in comparison. She simply stared at him, watching his hand move higher and higher up her leg. He was leaning over and moving closer to her. Both of his hands were now firmly planted on her body. This was wrong. Touching like this was wrong, no matter what the job interview was for. It had to be.

She looked down as his hand floated up over her smooth, tight stomach, and onto the bottoms of her breasts. James was feeling Ashley up, squeezing her firm chest and letting his fingers find and pinch her hardening nipples. Never had the girl felt so publicly violated, so incredibly nervous. And yet somehow she couldn’t move. She couldn’t even speak for nearly a minute. When she finally did, it wasn’t with words of protest. It wasn’t even raised. It was surprisingly calm and just a bit seductive sounding.

“Why are you doing this? Why would you need to hire a cum dumpster girl?”

As James continued to play with her tits, fondling one and then the other, reaching his fingers down the frilly top of her plunging neckline and grabbing a firm hold on both nipples, he answered her. “It’s a very necessary position with Mentality Studios. You see we produce some of the most expensive and top quality porno feature productions of any studio in the state. This office handles the screenings of those features. We have plenty of regular men representing all the demographics we aim to reach that come in every week for various screenings. They can always tell us when a feature might need new edits or a different cut.”

“I don’t... ohhh... understand.” Ashley gasped. James had just plunged one of his hands up under her skirt and was already rubbing at her cunt. His casual method of rubbing and talking at the same time was driving the girl crazy. She found herself clenching her thighs tightly around his fingers, almost wishing he’d go deeper even if the feelings felt somehow foreign or unwanted.

“Ashley, what you need to know is really simple. Our feature productions are quite successful. We hardly ever have any complaints from the men watching. But unfortunately, watching the screenings gets them a little... well... stimulated.”

“Stimul- ohhhh, ohh -ated,” Ashley moaned. She felt very strange now. Her own hands were betraying her as she felt up her own tits and squeezed the flesh in sync with the thrusting fingers of James. He had one hand on her hips, one thoroughly wedged between those hips. He was doing an incredible job, whatever he was trying to do.

“Yes Ashley, stimulated. And men when they have their cocks all hard, well... that’s not exactly the best conditions to be driving home under. You wouldn’t have believed the number of fender benders we had in the parking lot when we first started having these screenings. Anyway, we found that what was really needed was a warm female body for them to ‘relieve’ their tensions inside. Like I said, usually we’ve had women in their 30s or 40s, moderately attractive but nothing quite like you.”

Ashley gasped and closed her eyes. She was cumming right now, just from the stimulation of James’ fingers. And yet he went on talking as though nothing happened. Removing his hand, he pressed it onto her flat little belly.

“You know we used to use hookers but that just got too expensive and with the economy in the toilet we felt offering paid positions not only would help out those like you jumping into the job market, but also look good on our company records. We started out hiring cum buckets, but a bucket only holds so much, if you catch my meaning.”

Oddly Ashley did catch his meaning. She understood far too much. This man was basically saying they wanted a bunch of men to fill her with cum. That wasn’t a job, that was a fucking whore. In her mind, there was nothing lower than being a slut or a whore. Still, why couldn’t she get up, shove this man’s hands off her and run from the office? All she seemed capable of doing was smiling and feeling up her own breasts.

“Anyway, eventually we decided a dumpster would be the best way to list it. These men generally just need a place to throw away the cum straining their brains after viewing a screening. And you, my dear sweet Ashley, you are going to make a wonderful cum dumpster. Really, like I said earlier, you’ll be the best we’ve had. I’m almost sure of it.” James laughed. “Heck, I’m tempted to throw away some cum of my own right now.”

Ashley finally found the words she’d been fighting for. Even though she was openly feeling herself up, having freed one of her nipples and currently feeling tingles every time she squished it through her fist. She finally could speak clearly. “But I don’t want to be a cum dumpster girl.”

James laughed and looked again at the side door to the office. Ashley looked that direction and saw a small red light flashing above it. Then she looked back at James. Her hands never slowed down in their lewd display of young flesh. She had her skirt bunched up, her top pulled partially down, and her belly exposed. This wasn’t how she should look in a job interview.

“Sorry Ashley,” James said. “But as my secretary mentioned, you are the only girl to show up and we just had a very big screening end. The men should be needing you any minute now. And believe me, they are going to really need you.”

“I won’t do it. I can’t do it.” Ashley protested weakly.

James grinned. “You will do it and you’ll enjoy it. You should have realized that by now. The interviewing process was only a distraction for me to make you comfortable while you ate these mints. You see that’s another problem we learned about rather quickly. Women, or girls in your case, can only hold so much sperm inside them at any one time. It took some research and a little bit of an investment to find the chemical that would make that problem a thing of the past.”

Ashley felt her tummy rumbling. She also looked at the empty tray of mints. She’d been tricked. Somehow, the realization didn’t change her rather pleasant underlying thoughts, the ones which kept her hands at work roaming across her body.

“Those mints you ate have been causing a chemical reaction inside your body. It’s fairly complicated, so I won’t bore you with the details. But basically, your insides are being altered on a molecular level to contain much more semen than an ordinary girl can. You may not fit your clothing the same way for a few days but you’ll prove quite the efficient cum dumpster for our purposes.”

Ashley gasped a little. She was having trouble thinking clearly and her mind seemed a bit more and more fuzzy the longer she went without another mint. Either a mint or something else, she thought. What was it? And suddenly it became shockingly clear just what she wanted, what James had made her want. She looked at his crotch and he nodded his head.

“I see you understand now. Well, as I said, I’d love to test you out personally, but the next room is no doubt filling with men just dying to get their cocks inside you. You’ll likely have a busy first day here.” James went around and helped Ashley to her feet. She stared at him with innocent and confused eyes as he led her to the door below the blinking red light. “Have fun, and welcome to Mentality Studios.”

* * *

Hours later, Ashley waddled her way back to her car. That stupid James guy had never mentioned just what being a cum dumpster would do to her body. She looked at herself in the side windows and frowned. She wasn’t the same girl anymore, at least not until the cum got processed or whatever it was he meant by saying it lasted a few days. Opening the driver’s side door, Ashley had to adjust her seat and steering wheel to even get inside.

She sat there for several minutes, thinking about what had happened. After she’d left James in that office, the day had been a blur. There were probably sixty men of varying ages all waiting in the large room next door. And those men all seemed to leer at her like wolves when she walked in. Somehow, every last one of them had been not only harder than diamonds but eager to share that hardness with her.

Ashley had proved most popular as James had assured her. The men had taken her body three at a time for nearly the entire day and as those cocks thrust wildly into her cunt, her ass, or her mouth, Ashley had noticed an almost immediate stretching sensation inside. With each load of cum that was poured inside the girl, she felt a flurry of highly pleasurable tingles that only grew and grew as the day went on. It was as one man had been bending Ashley over a low-lying brick wall and plugging her from behind that she finally realized what was happening.

Her belly was expanding to hold in all their cum. Her skirt had become so tight and stretched she hardly recognized it as the same article of clothing now. But it didn’t stop there. No, Ashley thought. Apparently, being a cum dumpster girl meant you had to have maximum storage space inside. Her tits had been the next thing to be filled. With each successive blow job she was forced to endure, more and more sperm flooded that warm stretchy spot in her chest. At first she’d been sure she was imagining things. But soon it was very clear. Ashley’s tits, the large chest she’d already been proud of, were growing beyond any size she’d imagined. Now, she could hardly even see her feet when she walked. Whether it was the bulging belly that had a near pregnant look to it, or her tits which now could only be covered by a blanket she’d taken from that room. Either way, Ashley was a bloated and inflated cum dumpster.

The older men had been the worst. Apparently something about fucking a girl young enough to be their daughter made them even more aggressive than the younger ones. They’d screwed her brains out, quite literally Ashley now thought as she almost swore she heard a sloshing sound in her ears. Her tits had been abused, her cunt had been pounded, and her ass was aching as she sat behind the wheel.

The girl looking back in the mirror as Ashley started the car wasn’t the same innocent midwestern girl who’d entered the building early that morning. No, she thought smiling. That girl was now a memory and this girl was a dirty little cum dumpster. And she had all the cum just oozing from her pores to prove it.

Ashley opened her mouth and looked in at the back of her throat. Cum could still be seen coating her tongue. She looked down to see that cum was flowing off her hands. After she’d fought the job for a brief while, Ashley had finally gotten used to what she had to do. Giving the guys hand jobs as three others fucked her little body made the day go much swifter. She’d proven efficient and good at her new job. And there was just something about going home at the end of the day filled with cum that made a girl feel good about herself.

Driving down the highway, Ashley couldn’t wait to see the look on Darla’s face when she told her that not only did she get the job, but she also performed better than anyone who’d held the position before her. She also couldn’t wait to tell Darla that she’d signed her up to work for Mentality Studios as well.

Whether the stuck up roommate agreed to or didn’t wasn’t the point. One look at what a cum dumpster like Ashley was and one taste of the special mints she’d brought along would be more than enough to make sure both girls had full bank accounts and even fuller bellies from now on.

The End