The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s First Visit

bd ds ex fd hm mc md nc

Alicia treats her friends to a night at the exclusive, invitation only, Under the Hill Club.

This is a work of fiction and refers to slavery, and mind control as well as bdsm practices. If you object to this type of story then move away now. And for those who read on, always remember, this is a story. It is absolutely not applicable to the real world.

All the characters depicted are fictitious.

The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s First Visit

The greeter at Under the Hill knew Alicia by name and led them immediately through a side door in the entrance hallway. Sonia’s arms were then gripped by someone, her head was pulled back by her hair and a ball-gag was stuffed in her mouth and locked on before she could even think. She saw the greeter advancing towards her with a large knife. Her panic turned to relief when he used the knife to cut off her clothes then the relief quickly changed as her hands were forced up her back, almost like a backwards prayer, and her arms were locked together tightly just above her elbows and at her wrists. Her wrists were then strapped to the collar which, to her, had mysteriously appeared round her neck. Everything was then tightened to the limits of her anatomy, pushing out her boobs to the world. Then she was taken out by two goons, one holding each arm.

She was led through some corridors which eventually came to the entertainments area where she was paraded around all the tables, giving the guests something else to look at and comment on in addition to their normal fares.

Eventually she was taken to the training area through a partially concealed door where she was strapped onto a bespoke table. Her arms and legs were secured such that she couldn’t move her body and her head was also secured somehow before they left.

Soon a man, complete with clipboard arrived and checked her against something on his clipboard. He nodded, ticked a section, then adjusted her table to the upright position and freed her head and removed the ball gag, whereupon she immediately screamed at him. Ignoring her screams and entreaties, he picked up a translucent mask of sorts, complete with tube going somewhere. Generously smearing the edges with some gunk he placed it over her face and fastened it in place. The mask still allowed her to move her mouth and be heard, which was obvious because she continued screaming and demanding. Then he pulled out his smart-phone, scanned something on his clipboard and then fingered a control. This cut off her air instantly. It wasn’t a gradual reduction in her air supply but somehow he had immediately sucked out all the air available to Sonia.

Sonia’s eyes went wide with fright and she struggled with renewed vigor. Eventually he pressed another button and she had air again. After a few gasps she started demanding again. He simply cut off her air again, this time for longer.

Eventually he let her have air and it took a longer time for her to recover and continue her now rather incoherent demands, whereupon he cut off her air again. This time even longer. Sonia was nearly passed out when she got air again. She gasped and wheezed but this time she said nothing and just watched him.

“Good girl” he said. “You know, I found that lack of air technique in a story if you can believe it. I remember it vividly. It was called ‘Under the Hill’ by a woman, well probably a woman, no man would be that vindictive—a woman called iq. Probably Chinese don’t you think? How is it pronounced? Eech”?

He smiled at that and went on, “Someday I might find out who she is and where she lives so she can tell me what else she’s thought up. She’s a good storyteller who just needs some discipline in her life, that’s obvious. I’m thinking I might just take her, if she’s really good with those stories that is. I do love imaginative stories, don’t you?

But that’s for the morrow and you are for the now. Her story was all about fairies—you know, the fey, the little people, except these ones weren’t so little. They just used magic to a stop a person breathing, which is cheating don’t you think? Using magic I mean. I had to take the idea and run with it. I’m quite proud of the end result, the one that’s on your face now. Getting that instant lack of air wasn’t easy. If you’re interested, you could ask the engineer who designed and built it. She’s working in the entertainments area somewhere. You’ll have to do it in your time off, though. Can’t have you pleasing yourselves on company time, can we”? He smiled at her conspiratorially at that little ‘joke’. Sonia actually smiled back nervously. That little ‘joke’ had informed her that she wasn’t going to be killed. That she had a future of sorts. At the moment it didn’t matter to her what type of future she had, as long as she had one. And that was exactly the information he had endeavored to put into her head without her knowing it was put there deliberately. That was one more item in ensuring tonight’s little entertainment would be a success.

“In case you hadn’t realized, this nightclub is called Under the Hill, the same as the one in iq’s story. I do hope this iq finds that out and tries to sue us. Yes I’d really like that”. He grinned and looked thoughtful at that, as if he was promising himself a good time and plenty of stories somehow. Sonia didn’t like that look, as was intended.

“Anyway, back to the job in hand”. He looked sharply at Sonia as she drew in a breath presumably to speak. She didn’t. He smiled at her. “Good girl” he repeated. “Your orders are as follows...” here he stopped and ascertained she was being attentive, even if rather nervous, “Address men as ‘Master’ and women as ‘Mistress’. Anyone who talks to you is one or the other. You will obey whatever a Master or Mistress tells you to do. You will obey instantly and enthusiastically”. He smiled at her. “Now what are your orders”?

Sonia hesitated answering and he shut off her air and watched her with his head tilted on his left side. Sonia was a bright girl, a scholarship student in fact, and she was beginning to calm down enough to think. As soon as she could, after getting her air again, she said, “Obey instantly”, whereupon he shut off her air again.

This time she ended up half unconscious before he returned the air—his air as she was beginning to realize. As soon as she physically could she said “Obey Masters and Mistresses immediately and enthusiastically”, whereupon he replied “Good girl. Now let’s get your makeover done”. Someone, Sonia had long since lost count of how many people there were here, came quickly and wheeled her to the Makeover Room.

Here she was quickly freed and forced to kneel over something which raised her ass up high before she was strapped in. Her ass was lubed well and a hose inserted after someone parted her cheeks to allow easier access. Sonia had a forced enema, which she had to hold after she was freed and led to a toilet to release it.

After her ‘release’ she was immediately surrounded by staff who, working as a practiced team, quickly cleaned her then stuck a lot of very small things all over her body. A thick leather belt was strapped round her waist and a heavy black box was attached to the belt. The leader activated the box via her smart-phone and Sonia screamed as massive pain coursed through her.

“That will happen every time you disobey. Understand”?

“Yes,” Sonia responded

She was immediately zapped and she crumpled to her knees while screaming again.

“Understand”? She repeated.

“Yes Mistress” Sonia answered.

“Sit over there”, she ordered pointing to an ordinary looking salon chair.

“Yes Mistress” Sonia immediately answered.

Sonia was zapped again and again she screamed and crumpled to her knees.

“You were given an order not invited to speak. Understand”?

“Yes Mistress” Sonia responded struggling to stand.

“Sit over there” she repeated, again pointing to the chair. Sonia had to crawl to the chair where sat down shaking. She said nothing.

She sat as still as possible while the staff gave her a makeover according to a chart they had. Her hair was now cut and styled in record time, her nails, hands and feet, were now, for the first time ever, brightly colored. They spend a lot of time on her face but Sonia couldn’t see the outcome. Her whole body was primped and waxed where necessary. Especially her bush. They made a special effort for that. They checked that all the cameras had an unobstructed view of her bush and face, especially when the hairs were ripped off. Sonia then realized they were filming the whole event and she went bright red all over. It wasn’t her fault she missed them, the cameras were just discretely mounted. The makeover team didn’t laugh or comment, they just went on with their work and the cameras recorded everything.

Sonia desperately wanted to get them to stop or at least talk to her but she had no say in the matter. She was just a piece of meat to be ready by the deadline.

“Up and stand still” the leader said and Sonia upped without a word.

She was now approached by a different lady who held a sort of gun in her hand. Taking care not to get in the way of any of the cameras, she held Sonia’s head and turned it using one hand while the other positioned the ‘gun’ on Sonia’s ear and sent a steel through the earlobe. A large hooped ear-ring was then attached. Then the same on the other ear. The same again to her nipples. Sonia didn’t make a sound but it was an effort. She was then equipped with three inch rings through her nipples.

Sonia thought that was all, but an elaborate tongue jewelry involving three piercings was added along with lip and eyebrow piercings and a gold ring through her septum. “Don’t you dare cry,” Sonia was peremptorily told. “You’ll spoil your eyes”. It was difficult and they had to dab her eyes but Sonia managed not to cry.

At last Sonia was announced done and one of the team took her by her arm and led her to yet another room. Sonia struggled to walk without cupping her newly pierced nipples.

Here that first man was waiting for her and he took over from Sonia’s escort then he zapped her. Sonia cried out as she crumpled to her knees again. She wasn’t expecting that. “Always stand up straight pushing your boobs out”, he ordered. Sonia struggled back to her feet and stood to attention with her boobs pushed out as far as she could.

“You need to know what this is all about now”, He said. “As of when you arrived here you have been dead. At least the authorities have a body which they will identify as you. Don’t worry about relatives or friends, that’s been taken care of. You now have a different history complete with all relevant documentation and a different name. It doesn’t matter what it is just now. Now you need to concentrate totally. Your future depends on it. And you will have a future if you get through this. Understand”?

“Yes Master”, Sonia replied correctly.

Master looked at her closely. “Good girl” he said. “Alicia Travistock booked this meal and entertainment for herself and her friends. She has paid for it in advance. Paid exorbitantly I may add. That means she is a good customer. But even more important than that, we assess her as being a potential member, so she is very important to us. We now own you, so Alicia Travistock is very important to you as well.

As I said, Alicia Travistock has booked and paid for her and her friends’ meals. But we offer additional services for such a meal, apart from the floor show that is. Specifically, we offer table entertainment. Miss Travistock has requested you as their table entertainment and we have accepted the commission.

Now your table entertainment services also has a price, an expensive price, as we have prepared you and trained you for tonight. Your costs also cover our investigations to ensure you are capable of taking all this as well as all the arrangements we have made to ensure you are pronounced dead with no further investigation.

Your costs have to be met but Miss Travistock will not meet them. You will. Your costs will be exactly assessed and you will work for us at another location until all your costs are covered. And your costs will also have to cover the few trainees we have employed who did not make the grade. We had to sell them off at a loss, but a proportion of those losses will also be added to your account. Later, someone will show you videos of some of those failures at their new employments. It’s very instructive and never fails to ensure a concentrated approach for our new trainees.

In addition, Miss Travistock and party will assess your performance and those assessments will determine how much punishment you get after our guests have departed as well as how long you work for us before you begin paying off your debts. That gives you another incentive to be a good girl for Miss Travistock. And, while I remember, your debts to us are legal. Or rather no court in the land will even suspect they are not legal. So it’s entirely in your interests to perform well tonight. Do you understand”?

“Yes Master”, Sonia replied.

“Good girl”, he responded.

“So let’s get your final training out of the way and Miss Travistock’s evening can begin in earnest. He then barked orders at her—‘Still!’ ‘March!’ ‘Head between your legs!’ ‘Stand on one leg!’ and more of the same barked out fast and furious. And he didn’t balk at using his zapper at the slightest departure from perfection. He had limited time to prepare Sonia, but he was well trained in the art of preparing people. Sonia was all over the place mentally but very quickly zoned out and concentrated on her orders. It was the only thing she could do to stop the pain.

Sonia also had to master kneeling with her knees wide apart, her arms crossed behind her neck, elbows back, chest thrust out and eyes downcast. There was to be no looking at her client unless her client willed it.

And finally Sonia had to master standing to attention, which was standing, back slightly hollowed, thrusting her tits forward, legs apart to give access to her pussy and arms crossed at the back of her neck with her elbows as far back as possible.

Finally he had her approach him and stand to attention, tits out and proud, hoops, both nipple and ear, gently swinging. The pains from her newly acquired piercings didn’t register with her now. She just didn’t have the time or any brain capacity to spare for such frivolities.

He checked his phone then told her, “Miss Travistock’s party’s meals are ready and you are part of the entertainment. It starts now. All you have to do is obey whatever Miss Travistock or her friends order you to do. You will obey immediately and enthusiastically. Do you understand”?

“Yes Master”.

“Good girl”.

“You will be taken to their table where you will immediately kneel in front of Miss Travistock as you’ve been taught. You will stay there without moving until you are told otherwise. Do you understand”?

“Yes Master”.

“Hold out your arm”, he said as he reached behind him for the syringe that was sure to be there and he injected her with it. “Whether you like it or not you’re one of us now, so I’ll let you know that you’ve just been injected with an obedience drug. What that means is you’ll be relaxed and a lot less reluctant than you are now to question anyone who orders you about. It’s a stronger variant of that new date rape drug ‘Obey’, heard of it”?

“Yes Master” Sonia replied.

“Now this isn’t going to turn you into a mindless slave or anything like that. We wouldn’t have prepared you like this if we could do that, would we?”

“No Master”, Sonia replied, her eyes now a bit vague.

“This is one of the basic controller drugs available and the effects wear off after a few hours. We can’t get any of the good ones at any price and believe me we would pay any price for them. The manufacturers, and there are just manufacturers, no distributers, are too busy using their drugs to increase their markets in the shortest possible time. And some, if you can believe it, are using their discoveries to, well, help themselves. Anyway, we have to make do with this entry level controller drug. It has problems though. It’s not 100% effective for this type of event, so we have to amplify its effects with the initial conditioning you’ve just experienced before we let you out.

He paused then, in a confidential low tone said, “Also, the Travistock party’s meals have been mildly doctored. It will simply tire them out a bit so that they’ll finish before they normally would. That is for our benefit but a side effect is it should help you get through it more easily”. Again, the psychology was right and Sonia was more able to face her coming ordeal.

* * *

More employees now entered and removed the electrodes and battery and belt and she was directed to a chair where she sat down. Her eyes had already lost their vagueness. Five inch heels were fitted and she clumsily wobbled about in them. She realized her brain was still working as she immediately understood that that was the point. Now she had to stand to accommodate the fitting of a corset which was quickly tied, compressing her waist down to a breathtakingly small size. A small brightly-polished gold link chain lead was produced and attached to her brand new matching gold nose ring and she was led out to her customers, back straight, chest out, eyes down and wobbling precariously.

On arrival, Sonia immediately knelt in the approved manner, knees wide apart, showing her pussy, hands crossed at the back of her neck, chest thrust out and, as always, eyes still downcast.

Alicia was so excited she had her fist in her mouth and was seriously biting it. The rest of the party were giggling and staring but waiting for Alicia to make the first move. Before any of them could speak however, the waiter said to Alicia “Miss Travistock, may I make a suggestion”?

“Yes, of course”, Alicia answered without taking her eyes away from Sonia.

“Can I suggest we prepare your entertainment as a table decoration while you eat? I assure you the meal is superb and you wouldn’t want to gloss over it, if I can put it like that. Please be assured you will have as much time as you need to play with your toy after your meal and you will be able to see your toy while you eat and contemplate exactly how you will entertain yourself. It will be a perfect arrangement for you as you will be able to contemplate your post dinner enjoyment in a relaxed and civilized manner”.

“Yes, thank you”, she responded, “that will be ideal”.

While the greeter made this little speech, his aides brought two wheeled boxes to the table area. Upon her agreement, they opened one up and very quickly brought out a Perspex plastic tube, which they fixed onto a metal base. They separated the tube lengthwise and ordered Sonia into it with her hands above her head. Once in, they reassembled the clear tube and Sonia was trapped in there. Sonia quickly discovered that the inside was not exactly straight. The inside walls were constricted at her elbows which prevented her lowering her arms. There was another constriction around her neck preventing her from simply lowering her legs. A chain was then lowered from somewhere above them and the tube, complete with Sonia, was hoisted and positioned over the middle of the table. There it was lowered onto a rotating socket that had just been attached to the table.

The waiter then showed Alicia, who had to force herself away from staring at Sonia, a remote control and explained it’s workings. Alicia found she could rotate the tube with a varying amount of rpm. She liked that. She also discovered she could apply shocks to her entertainment either manually or automatically. Each shock made Sonia jump, but within the bounds of her confinement, much to the delight of her clients. After playing with it for a short while Alicia set the rotation at a slow speed with shocks on an automatic random setting. Then they sat back watching Sonia slowly rotate and squeal in time with the shocks. Their meals arrived soon after that.

And their meals were delicious. This was Alicia’s first time there and she found it very difficult to concentrate on her meal. Initially she wanted to keep fiddling with the remote and force Sonia into various convulsions, experimenting the timing and the rotation speed in order to determine the most pleasing effect for her and her entourage.

However, she eventually discovered that the meal was literally superb and deserved her full attention. In fact it was better than superb, she had never even thought a meal could be that good. Rotating Sonia was excellent as a backdrop, but for now, her meal came first. However, Alicia now had to order Sonia to stop screaming and moaning as it was distracting her and her companions from enjoying their meal fully. Sonia tried hard to obey this instruction and generally managed it, letting off only a few gentle moans when the pain became too much.

Well, all good things eventually end and this incredible meal was no different. Alicia et al eventually finished their food, all the courses, and lent back in their chairs replete and happy, with the knowledge that there was more entertainment to come. Those waiters were masters at their craft and, while they were nowhere to be seen all through the meal, they were there a few seconds after the last of the entourage finished. Their plates and the table’s detritus, minus the table decoration, were cleared away quickly and efficiently, whereupon the head waiter arrived with another menu.

Alicia she was now in a very pleasant and amenable mood, so she simply told the head waiter that they were finished and didn’t want anything else to eat.

“Madam, I apologize for misleading you. However, this is not a menu for more food. It is simply a list of suggestions concerning your table entertainment. We find, especially for new guests like you”, he included all the table in this, “that a suggested list of activities can be helpful. Of course you don’t have to take any of our suggestions, but we do find these to be popular and very applicable. Especially as this table entertainment menu is bespoke only to you and your party”.

Alicia, still in a happy mood, apologized to the head waiter, took the menu and perused it. Her friends complained so Alicia laid the menu out on the table for all to read.

The menu detailed what was available to them courtesy of the club and went on to explain certain scenarios that may produce suitable entertainment for the troop. After a while perusing their options, with Sonia still rotating and randomly jerking on her own personal spit, they decided on their course of action.

Alicia found that simply raising a hand produced a waiter in seconds. She requested that Sonia be taken down from her spit, which she was, quickly and efficiently.

Sonia obviously was in trouble as she couldn’t move properly but she endeavored to obey quickly when she was ordered to kneel. While Sonia knelt before Alicia and endured Alicia’s heel poking various parts of her anatomy, the others took out a few of the materials from the boxes. They quickly worked out how to attach them to the table, which was specifically designed for this in mind. Alicia then stood grabbing Sonia by her hair and dragged her around to the table and pushed her face down onto it. Her arms were quickly stretched and fastened to the clamps the others had positioned and her newly pierced nipples were squashed down onto the table top. Sonia was bent at the edge of the table and her legs were clamped to the table legs, giving the group full access to Sonia’s ass and pussy.

Alicia then went to their community chest and turned around swishing a cat o’ nine tails. “I’d love to say I found your presence at my school agreeable, Sonia dear, but I didn’t, so this is for being you”. At that she started to attack Sonia’s ass with the cat. Alicia obviously wasn’t used to this and it showed. But after a few minutes she got into a rhythm and Sonia’s ass reddened and whealed nicely. All the while Sonia was squirming as much as her bonds would let her and still trying not to make any sounds. That was proving impossible but the results of her attempts amused Alicia. Alicia eventually worked out a new rhythm, she would whip Sonia’s ass forehand and follow through and raise her arm high in the air, where she found herself in the perfect position for a vicious backhand. Again following through with the backhand and raising her arm high in the air she found herself in the perfect position for a forehand. And so it went on. Eventually as Alicia’s arm tired she stopped and let Kylie have a go. Kylie and the others were not of the same caliber as Alicia and while they attacked Sonia’s ass with vigor, they were simply not as good as Alicia and tired faster.

While her friends were playing with Sonia’s ass. Alicia was watching them and Sonia and, intermittently, reading her bespoke menu. Eventually she wandered over to the cabinet and brought out a wooden paddle which she used on Sonia’s ass, after shooing off her friends, endeavoring to flatten out all the welts she and her comrades had so artistically placed there. Giving that up to her friends when her arms got tired again she went back to the bespoke menu and studied a section she had already noticed but had put aside for later. She studied that section for a while then called over a waiter.

This time the head waiter appeared, almost by magic.

Alicia had a discussion about an item on the menu, but once she was told the cost she realized it was far too much for even her purse and she regretfully decided to forego that particular pleasure. However, the head waiter offered her an alternative which caused Alicia to think and think hard. Once the head waiter had answered the questions that immediately occurred to her Alicia agreed and turned her mind back to the matters at hand.

Then the head waiter left and returned within minutes with a number of papers, which he gave to Alicia who then went to the cabinet and removed a small object. Alicia had Sonia removed from the table and told Sonia to kneel before her. Sonia was a pitiable sight. Her ass was bright red and covered with welts. Her face was heavily streaked with black from her tears over her mascara. It looked for all the world as if someone hadn’t given her waterproof mascara deliberately. Alicia tossed the papers down onto the floor in front of Sonia along with a pen and ordered her to sign and date each sheet.

This time Sonia hesitated and tried to read the top paper whereupon Alicia jumped up and pulled Sonia up by her hair then punched Sonia in the stomach using the knuckleduster she now had on her hand. Sonia crumpled without a sound and lay there twitching for a few minutes before trying to get up. Sonia pulled her up to her knees, again by her hair, and told her to sign them all. Sonia had no fight left in her at all and she signed them as quickly as possible.

Once finished, Alicia picked up the papers, picked out a couple for herself then gave the rest to the head waiter standing there. He thanked her and removed himself. “These papers”, Alicia gloated, waving the sheets she had kept in front of Sonia’s face, are you signing away your scholarship and rejecting your place at Harvard”. Sonia just knelt there, almost oblivious to everything around her. “I did tell you a little fib”, mocked Alicia, “when I said this celebration was for both of us getting in to Harvard. Truth is, you got in but I didn’t. Oh, I did do very well indeed just not well enough. But with my parents’ contacts I got a promise I’ll get in if anyone else drops out”.

By now the girls were getting tired. After all, they had an incredible meal together with rather too much to drink. Alicia wasn’t stupid either. Nobody had actually said Sonia mustn’t be seriously damaged, but if the club was going to use her labor to pay off the remainder of the bill then Sonia must be physically able to do it. Alicia wondered what would happen to her if Sonia was literally unable to continue. She didn’t want an answer to that question.

They had promised that Sonia would be relocated and Alicia need never see Sonia again. So she resisted letting her friends use the knuckleduster on Sonia then summoned the waiter and informed him they were now leaving.

Her friends immediately complained because they had not finished with Sonia nor tried out the entertainment area. But their complaints were for form only. It was obvious they were exhausted and Alicia told them so. She didn’t worry about this. She was paying and they did whatever she said anyway. However, the head waiter interjected with the statement that as Alicia had paid for a complete event, they could come back later just for the entertainment area alone, just like a regular nightclub in fact. No meal but plenty of unique entertainment for all of them. He went on to say Sonia would not be able to be with them, as she would be leaving for processing that night. However, there were plenty of other entertainers who would be available for them to enjoy, as well as the general entertainment.

He suggested that before they go, a short film could be easily arranged which would inform them, and Sonia if they so chose, exactly what was going to happen to Sonia. He stated it had proved to be a very popular choice and a fine way to round off the evening. This intrigued Alicia so the head waiter sent off the wine waiter for another bottle while arrangements were made to view this short film. Part of the partition slid back to reveal two large HD flat screen sets. They made themselves comfortable on their chairs, which all now faced the TVs. Sonia was positioned on her knees just in front of Alicia, specifically within easy striking range of the crop now in Alicia’s hand. She figured that wouldn’t cause any permanent damage. Sonia also faced the TV screens.

The show started when they were comfortable and their glasses were full. It was basically a documentary showing the progression of one young woman, Nadine, as she worked her way through the club’s hierarchy. The implication was that Sonia would undergo the same treatment.

It started with a large lorry opening its rear doors and the camera panning inside to show rows of females in a nets slung from somewhere above them. The narrator said this was a health and safety precaution as it kept the women away from any vermin that may be around at night during the overnight stops the lorry had to make. A closer look at these women showed they were all kneeling in the net, their hands locked somehow behind their necks, presumably locked to the metal collar they all wore and they were all had ball gags fitted.

Some sort of mechanism was operated and, eventually, one of the cargo was moved to the rear door area where a fork lift hooked it and transported it into a warehouse-like structure, where it positioned the cargo in a cage. Attendants quickly freed the woman and removed the ball-gag, freed her arms, then locked the cage door and waited for the next trainee, when the process was repeated. Eventually the cage was filled tight with their trainees who were then given bottles of water and left.

Then there was a flash forward to the next day where all the trainees were removed from their holding pen and herded to some washing facilities where they thoroughly washed themselves. Then they were each given a thorough examination, after which they had to wait, still naked, in another holding pen until all were processed. This holding pen was not private and all the employees, well it seemed like all of them, took time out to come and check them all out.

They were all given uniforms and their training began then. They had to be fit, so they worked at the gym, doing exercises for an unemotional woman who seemed to believe in the stick but not the carrot and encouraged full active participation through pain. This was usually through the expert use of her crop, but she was flexible as were the trainees eventually.

The video went on to detail the trainees’ activities, which included all the erotic arts and, surprisingly to Alicia, all types of social dancing. They also had to become proficient in all types of social functions and be able to assess a client effectively in order to provide him or her with the exact functions and behaviors they were paying for. The trainees took this learning in their ‘spare time’ as they were required to work from the beginning. Initially they were cleaning staff, but after a while they were promoted to small bit parts on stage or later as waitresses.

One thing that intrigued Alicia was that those parts of the erotic arts such as kissing and fucking could be taught to such a high level. These trainees trained on a dildo that registered the pressure on various parts of its shaft and the trainees had to be able to pressure any part individually, culminating in a sort of peristaltic ability which meant, apparently, that they could simulate movement on a cock using only their internal muscles. And their leg muscles, Alicia thought. There was no way she could hold such a semi squatting pose for so long.

All in all, Nadine led a full life, with absolutely no spare time at all, for over ten years, after which she was ‘free’. But Nadine then did a strange thing. She volunteered to continue to work for them, but this time for a salary. After all, what could she do outside? She had no official qualifications, a fake criminal record that would pass muster and, more importantly, absolutely no money. She would be instantly on the streets if she left. Nadine had no choice. She did say, at the end of the film, that the salary they gave her was very generous. That one statement worked as it was supposed to in that Alicia never had any second thoughts about Sonia at all. After all, she would eventually have a good job with a good salary. She could take her life from there to whatever she could make of it. This was the American Way all right.

All this time, Alicia’s vision was darting between the film and Sonia. That second TV was filming Sonia and feeding back her image live as she was watching what was going to happen to her. Alicia found Sonia’s expressions very amusing, especially when she realized they probably would be included in the DVD of her party.

Once the film had ended, the head waiter confirmed their revised visit to the general entertainment area, which they agreed for two weeks’ time after they discovered that date was set for a special, but still unannounced, event. The head waiter also reminded them to assess Sonia on the web site which, he politely reminded them, they had agreed to do.

Alicia smiled on her way out. She was a Slytherin by nature and used contacts and ‘back-door’ methods to get her way and she congratulated herself on discovering this place and the knowledge that it operated in various cities throughout the world. She now had an ‘in’ which she would definitely use repeatedly to her advantage. So she and her party left, with the promise that Alicia’s suitably edited film of their evening would be discreetly sent in due course.

Sonia was left trembling and kneeling, knees wide, hands crossed behind her neck and eyes downcast, waiting for whatever was to befall her.

Immediately the party left, swarms of coordinated staff converged on the table and within minutes the area was pristine. It looked as though no-one had been there that night. The head waiter discretely gave Sonia an injection which perked her up somewhat then attached Sonia’s chain to her nose ring and led her off, showing off the trembling, limping and beaten body, to all still in the entertainments area.

Sonia staggered after the waiter back to the back room where she was trained. He dropped a small lead from the ceiling and attached Sonia to it through her nose ring. He strapped her wrists together behind her back and left. Exhausted as she was, she had to stay standing until someone freed her. And that pick-me-up drug was wearing off fast.

The head waiter eventually came and released her. He came with a couple of female staff who removed the corset, rubbed her down quickly, removed her piercings, treated the new holes and then replaced the probes. He gave Sonia a thorough examination with the basic equipment he had. He checked her eye dilation as well as her vital signs. Then he had one of his assistants draw a vial of blood from her.

Sonia was exhausted and didn’t even try and stop them. She wasn’t stupid. In fact she was very far from stupid but she had no emotion left to propel her forward. She couldn’t even tell if that drug was still working. So she just swayed while standing as still as she could and waited for what came next. Eventually after staring at her for a while the head waiter reminded her she was now owned by them.

“Hold out your arm”, he ordered, and he injected her with a syringe full of something while he talked on. But it was quick acting and if she understood anything after that, the drugs erased it from her memory forever.

Later, his report stated Sonia was to be treated very carefully. The background check undertaken on her revealed her to be a potential genius, athletic and an extremely efficient go-getter. He predicted, if they let her live, she would either be wholly with them or she would use her potential to be a serious threat. He recommended checking her resistance to the drugs they used because his, admittedly limited, checks indicated she shrugged off the drug earlier than most people. It was, he concluded, the classic Pavlovian and Stockholm techniques that had controlled her, at least for some of the time. Unfortunately her potential genius didn’t lie in biochemistry, or in any field they considered to be technically useful. However, he recommended she be initially evaluated for upper management or for operations. He felt sure they would treat his suggestions properly. They had so far.

Another report he finished that morning concerned Alicia Travistock. He noted that while she was not especially rich, her father was and Alicia would come into a lot more disposable income when she went to college. Alicia was also not exactly a typical rich bitch. Yes she was a bitch and she (or rather, her father) was rich, but she was also an extremely clever bitch. She had just missed out from a Harvard education on merit alone despite working very hard indeed for the place. However, Alicia seemed to have inherited some character traits from her father who, despite his abilities, also used underhand methods to get what he wanted. Her mother was one of the items he wanted and got. Because of this background and basic ability, it was felt that Alicia Travistock would be a major asset as a member of their club.

The head waiter also stated he had commenced the first field test of their new drug ‘Liebe’ on thirteen subjects and the results would be known in two weeks.