The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Under the Hill Franchise — Alicia’s Second Visit

(ds fd hm ma mc md)

When Alicia and her friends return to the Under the Hill Franchise Club there is no Sonia to divert their attention from everything the club offers. They are excited and determined to sample everything on offer. But this club offers a lot, so is it physically possible to sample ‘everything’? Or will they need further visits?

CHAPTER 1

Kridstofer E. Martinez has a bad day: The Franchise lose Sonia Watkins: Kridstofer E. Martinez has a button: Kridstofer E. Martinez has a bucket: Alicia and her friends arrive: Dr. Hart starts bookmarking: A beauty pageant is announced: Jeffrey and Melissa introduce themselves: The White Elephant: Victoria is removed from the beauty pageant: Alicia accepts a tablet: Cheryl is taken: The love drug: Alicia looks high: Merry is dominant: Merry hires two assassins: Merry is submissive: Merry has drainage holes: Pressing Merry’s buttons: Merry is high: Merry is impaled: Merry tells an amazing secret: The Propofol gang: The Franchise in Paris: The disaster:

Kridstofer E. Martinez was frustrated, angry and, most of all afraid. Here he was locked in the lower control room in charge of a button on what should have been a memorable day, the day Alicia Travistock paid them a second visit. He had already recruited Sonia Watkins as an employee a couple of weeks ago, and today he was to cement the club’s relationship with Alicia Travistock. Today he was to be especially careful and ensure Ms. Travistock became a full member without any reservations whatsoever. He had put his findings before the board many months ago now and they had agreed that Alicia Travistock, in partnership with Sonia Watkins, would be an almost unbeatable team for the Franchise in twenty years or so, after their individual inductions, trainings and the subsequent careful management of their careers.

Now the lab was keeping Sonia Watkins, potentially ruining his plans for her and the Franchise.

Despite all that, Alicia Travistock was still a coup. Everyone who mattered saw the potential of both Sonia Watkins and Alicia Travistock individually but he was the only person to see the potential of these two working together. And he had acted on it. Fortune favors the brave someone said. Well, he must be in for some fortune soon because he was having to be brave. After all, here he was, sitting down, locked in the lower control room. He was not allowed to leave until they were proved safe.

He couldn’t even go to the bathroom. He had a bucket. It was all they could find on the notice they had. Now no-one was allowed in there with him. The doors were locked and the Group had total access control. They could lock and unlock the only door into this control room from wherever they were. They were somewhere out there, watching everything that was going on through their own secret cameras and microphones and hidden delays and ‘electronic protections’ that they said would protect them if Dr. Martinez was taken. Dr. Martinez assumed they had a button as well.

Yes, he was this Franchise’s only hope against a seriously annoyed natural mind controller who could strike at any second. But then again may not. And it had all kicked off today—the very day Alicia Travistock was to be employed so gently she wouldn’t even know about it.

He had a button. This was his only defense against the mind controller who may or may not come. The lower control room was inside an enhanced Faraday’s cage (except for the en-suite bathroom, an omission he would correct with extreme prejudice as soon as he could) which, according to the lab, would protect him from whatever a mind controller would use to control him from a distance. He really wanted to know how they knew that, because he didn’t agree with their optimism. But he was ordered to stay there until it ended. He reckoned he had, in a worst case scenario, about two seconds to flip the cover off the button and press it. He could do that easily. But he didn’t know if his estimate was correct.

“Alicia Travistock and her party have arrived sir. They’re being shown to their seats now.”

“Thank you Kristen,” he replied and mechanically, without any enthusiasm, adjusted an internal screen to show the party arriving at their seats and ordering drinks. He knew he should be watching and analyzing them, but he just didn’t have the focus. He had done all he could and whether or not they would all be taken was now in the lap of the Gods. He would press the button if he got the chance. He didn’t know if he would get the chance. He set the cameras to record the Alicia Travistock party, as he would need those recordings if there was a tomorrow.

He didn’t like this waiting.

Then he realized his mistake. He mentally chastised himself for his slow thinking before activating his intercom.

“Kristen, still there?”

“Kristen here sir.”

“Kristen, I won’t be able to oversee the Alicia Travistock party. Please inform Dr. Hart she’ll have to take that over.”

“Yes sir. I’ll do that immediately. Anything else? Need a blow job?”

“No thank you Kristen. First of all, I’m not in the mood and second of all, you’ll have to leave your station to come here and third of all, you know I’m in quarantine for the duration. You know it’s forbidden to break this quarantine and you know the consequences if you do.”

“Yes sir, I know. But those consequences won’t apply if you request me there, will they?”

He wasn’t in the mood.

“Just do your job Kristen.”

He switched the intercom off. The techniques they used got results but still left a lot of initiative in the employees’ heads, who, therefore, were continually thinking up tricks like this to satisfy their compulsions and get their superiors into trouble. And they couldn’t be punished for this. The Franchise couldn’t make the profits they did with automatons. They needed creativity in their employees. So, it was up to the managers to be wise to these tricks. Sometimes the employees were so creative a manager would be punished, but that was the point.

He returned to his screen watching while also casting a desultory eye over the Travistock party.

Once seated and drinks ordered, Alicia and her friends stared around them. The stage sported a multiple mixed group of athletes performing rather intricate and exotic sex with each other. But each of the companions were continually being nudged and their gaze directed elsewhere in the room where goings on were going on at the various tables in the room. To be sure, most of these were standard fare, women under the tables blowing off men, or the other way round and sometimes both were the same sex. Alicia’s group were modern young women about to go to college and they knew all about this sort of thing. One thing they weren’t prepared for was the average size of those male members on display, which were considerably larger than the few they had already sampled. Each of them privately looked forward to sampling this new range that was suddenly available to them.

Alicia was so busy looking at these new and exciting things she didn’t notice the naked woman walking past her until she was walking away. She had a tail. A real tail. Alicia checked herself, it looked like a tail. It was red and bushy, matched her hair, a squirrel’s tail in fact. It was up behind her back. ‘It must be a butt plug,’ she thought. ‘But it’s moving?’ ‘And it’s moving of its own accord.’ Alicia strained to see details in the receding figure, but the tail was too bushy to verify whether or not it was a butt plug.

The most awesome thing for these new adults was the fact that all this activity was treated as normal by the room and the staff. No outcry was heard and no outrage was seen. And, Alicia noted with alarm, no-one was staring except them. She immediately stopped them staring.

There were limitations though. One man started spanking his consort for the evening and he was shouted at by the guests around him because of the noise he and his consort were making. It appeared one could do anything as long as it didn’t interfere with others’ enjoyment.

Alicia was elbowed sharply by Victoria who pointed out what looked like an erotic scene on a table in the distance. Alicia had to concentrate to see, partly because of the distance and partly because of the activities performed by the mobile acts wandering around the tables. Alicia eventually determined that there was a woman guest who had a naked female employee bent backwards over the table and she (the guest) was literally painting her (the employee) green. Alicia couldn’t work out why. Or was she (Alicia) missing something?

This observation was interrupted by Pat nudging her other side with her elbow and directing her gaze to another area. This view was again difficult to see properly but when she got there was amazing. At least to Alicia it was. A member, who must have been ninety at least, was sipping her drink and chatting to her fully clothed consort (well assumed consort.) You could see an old lady talking to a young man just about anywhere in their home town. But this venerable old lady had hung her bag on the portable stand provided by the club—an erect cock. ‘That cock must be permanently erect,’ Alicia thought once she realized what she was looking at. ‘I wonder if they can be rented out,’ she thought making a mental note to find out. This was the first of many mental notes Alicia would make that night.

Alicia went red with embarrassment when she realized she was staring again. Again she stopped her friends as well.

Alicia eventually noted her friends’ drinking. She knew reason their last visit had been cut short was the amount they drank and she was determined not to fall for that again. Her friends hadn’t come to this conclusion. Alicia wondered if they had thought about it at all.

Dr. Hart noted this reaction and bookmarked it.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen,” the announcement came from the stage. The room quietened. “I am Georgia Flores, the Entertainment Manager of Under the Hill and your compere for the evening. We have an exceptional special for you tonight. To start our special, there will be a beauty pageant consisting entirely of the guests we have in now. Between you and me,” Georgia spoke almost in a whisper here, “we have limited the guests our patrons have brought tonight to only those of exquisite beauty. The prizes on offer are truly exceptional, but you will only find out exactly what they are at the appropriate time.” Georgia looked conspiratorially out at the audience and went on, “Our staff are now at each guest, so would the guests please accompany them to the stage.”

While Georgia was talking a number of naked men and women, each accompanied by a clothed employee, walked among the tables, three of the men stopping at Alicia’s table. Each of the newcomers escorted one excited guest to the stage. Alicia wondered at her friends’ obvious excitement. She knew what she had done but, even so, she wouldn’t have been so enthusiastic after seeing what this club did last time. Oh well, it wasn’t her concern now. She wondered specifically about Pat, who was known for her luck, which seemed to be an order of magnitude more than anyone else’s. Well, everything ends sometime Pat, she thought as she sipped at her drink.

Dr. Hart was particularly interested in Alicia’s companions and viewed them closely. ‘Good girl, Alicia, well done,’ she thought as Kylie, Pat and Victoria went enthusiastically off with their respected staff members. Alicia noticed the clothed employees accompanying the naked ones but didn’t notice them all putting their hands in their pockets when the guests went willingly.

Alicia sat back to enjoy the show wondering whether or not to leave early because she was now alone.

As if on cue Alicia was addressed by a man and a woman she didn’t see coming. They were obviously staff and impeccably dressed.

“We are here compliments of the management, ma’am,” said the man. “I am Jeffrey and this is Melissa. You have donated three competitors for our entertainment and the management wouldn’t want that to hinder your enjoyment of the evening in any way, so, if you wish, we will keep you company and, again, if you wish, entertain you during the evening.”

“Thank you, please stay,” Alicia responded smiling. This consideration touched her and she felt happy to stay after all. She realized she felt more at home here than anywhere else, including her own family. Alicia made a mental note to add this to her diary. After her last visit she had started keeping a diary to compare how she felt on a day by day basis, just in case. One can never be too careful. She wished she had kept such a diary for years, in order to compare the before and after. Being paranoid doesn’t mean they are not out to get you.

Her two new companions sat down at her table and within a few seconds a waiter brought them new drinks and removed the old glasses. Jeffrey asked if Alicia wanted them naked, like a lot of the other members apparently preferred. Alicia declined.

Dr. Hart smiled at that and bookmarked it.

Jeffrey then asked if Alicia had attended the White Elephant yesterday as requested. “Yes, of course,” she responded. “And with Kylie, Pat and Vickie, also as requested. We had a good time,” she smiled.

“Good,” Jeffrey smiled. “This information is on your tablet (Melissa held a tablet up for Alicia to see) but I am instructed to ensure you fully understand what is going to happen, so I will have to spell it out for you now.”

Alicia nodded her head saying, “Go on.”

“Tonight, not yesterday, you and your companions went to the White Elephant and a lot of alcohol was drunk by all. Near the end of the evening Kylie, Pat and Vickie had a drunken argument with you because you wouldn’t go to some person’s house, you can’t remember the name, where there was a private party. They got together with a few other girls they met at the White Elephant and hired a minibus to take them to—wherever. Consequently you left alone, taking a taxi; you can’t remember anything about that journey. You now wish you hadn’t gone in the first place. I know it’s very basic but that’s what the police will expect. They won’t be looking for anything as it will obviously be an accident, but it’s something they may have to do for form’s sake.

Alicia nodded her head again and said, “Got it, thank you.”

The escorted guests were quickly ushered into a line on stage and introduced to the audience. After which, they were guided off backstage to prepare for the contest.

Dr. Martinez desultorily looked over the guests as they prepared for the beauty pageant backstage when something clicked in his head and his job reasserted itself. He quickly called the Backstage Manager for a particular girl’s name and was told Victoria J. McMurray, one of Alicia Travistock’s guests. Operating entirely from instinct he told her to get Ms. McMurray away from the others and store her in a holding pen for later. He then went back to watching for their doom and hoping for a few seconds in which to press the button.

Dr. Hart noted this activity and called him immediately.

“You put me in charge and then interfere at the first opportunity. Care to explain?”

Dr. Martinez responded, “Sorry about that Mary. You haven’t seen the latest report on Sonia Watkins have you?”

“No. Why is she important? She’s out of our hands now.”

“Well, those notes I made about her shrugging off the drug quickly, turned out to be inaccurate. In fact our normal drugs had no effect whatsoever. They assume it was the standard Pavlovian training she underwent that made her comply. The lab is insisting she stay with them so they can find out exactly how she’s resisting, which means, she won’t be available for Ms. Travistock in nine months’ time as we agreed. Remember she’ll need time to recover from the extensive surgery she’ll need to comply with our contract with Ms. Travistock. I was going to have to talk to her to explain and refund her money as well as give her a sweetener to forget about it, but that’s always bad policy. We want to be seen as reliable. So when I saw Victoria McMurray changing for her fitting I realized she was just about the exact shape and size of Sonia Watkins. Different features though, but that’s no matter after we remake her. And she went to the same school as well. I thought she could take Sonia Watkins’ place and Alicia would never know. So I had her taken out of the contest.”

“Did you know all that before you had her taken out?” asked Dr. Hart, knowing full well the answer.

“You know I didn’t. I just acted intuitively and worked it out just now.”

“Are you planning any more such activities, especially as we’re now one short?”

“No, of course not. And they can deal with that with their eyes closed. And you didn’t have all the information before so don’t get on your high horse,” he responded just before he cut her off.

“Tonight we stage our very first Under the Hill Games,” Georgia was saying from the stage. “But we do have a lot to get through before they start so please be patient as we go through the agenda.”

Alicia looked over the audience she could see and noted they all seemed to be with someone, either other members or with an entertainer or two—or three she noticed.

Beside her, Jeffrey coughed to attract her attention back to him. He went on “This is our AGM where the members are told exactly what is happening with the company. As you are new here I don’t think this bit will interest you because you don’t have a full overview of our operations yet, so will you let us get you up to speed?”

Alicia, smiled and nodded. “As you know, this club is part of a franchise of similar clubs that are in business to support and promote the members, and also to enable the members to support and promote each other. Think of us as an effective set of Masons, if you will. All the members enjoy regular meetings. The events are tailored to whether or not the members bring guests here. As you’ve already seen, those entertainments are outside society’s norms, even with guests, but this is purely a private affair so we can go all out. The limited number of guests we do have, have been accounted for, so they don’t count for this particular event.”

While Alicia listened, she noted some sort of activity going on high above her. Melissa noted her gaze and said, “That is for your entertainment later.” You’re in a very good position here to see it when it happens, which will be straight after Georgia’s speech.

Georgia finished off her accounts and events overview with the statement, “A full description is available, as usual, on your tablets.”

At this point Melissa handed Alicia the tablet she was carrying. It looked normal and, at Melissa’s prompting, she switched it on. The screen asked for her name, which she added, again on Melissa’s prompting. The next page asked for her fingerprint and Melissa had to tell her where to place her finger, and which finger, so the machine could scan it. This place was not marked, or even obvious, and Melissa said she would have to have her finger on that spot every time she opened it. If not, the tablet would show a different and innocuous screen and would automatically alert security. This meant the spy would be busy trying to find data from a completely false memory cache, while security was watching him. Alicia was impressed. She quickly decided to only use this for club business and to make sure it was put away in a cover and inside a drawer at all times otherwise. She also decided to place it inside a large quantity of clothes, which should muffle any sound she made.

Dr. Hart noted and bookmarked Alicia’s thoughtfulness and had a bet with herself that Alicia would act according to their predictions.

Dr. Martinez intuitively realized, earlier that day, that their agent, Cheryl Fernandez, had been taken.

She reported back in a number of ways, depending on her circumstances at the time. This time it was by phone. Something in her voice had given her away, despite everything she said and the way she said it and her tone of voice all sounding normal. It took the lab over two hours to confirm Dr. Martinez’ intuition, but it eventually did. This was the first time one of their agents had been captured by a natural mind controller and their electronics experts had latched onto the recording and were taking it apart. They were tasked with developing a much faster detector for this contingency, preferably one that could be developed as an app.

Now they knew Cheryl had been converted by Mind Contrast, or rather, by Jordan M. Williams, the head of Mind Contrast.

The Franchise had thoroughly analyzed Mind Contrast from a distance and had come to the strong conclusion that Jordan Williams was the only mind controller there. This obviously made Jordan Williams the head man. The one who took all the major decisions. The Franchise were proceeding on this assumption, which explained the additional security and the general jumpiness of the partners.

Their main conclusion about Jordan Williams was based on his perceived intelligence and his youthfulness. They envisaged him making quick decisions, relying on his controlled team to implement them. They also estimated he would easily be swayed to act emotionally, and consequently, could act swiftly and without due consideration of all the possible parameters of the situation. The Franchise were relying on this aspect of his personality to defeat him. At least they were planning on this, but he had struck first. Now the Franchise was on the back foot and responding to events instead of initiating them.

The lab had prepared Cheryl to be mentally controlled with her own mind ‘underneath’ her controlled mind. And, true to form, Jordan Williams had converted her as soon as he saw her, during her interview for an accountant’s job there. The preparations the Franchise had installed in her brain worked and Jordan Williams thought her taken while she was feeding the Franchise information as and when she safely could. This state of affairs had lasted for four months now. Somehow this mind controller had discovered her defense and overcome it. The Franchise didn’t know how this was done, or worryingly, whether this mind controller saw through her immediately and was playing with them.

Cheryl was too close to this operation, there was always an unknown quantity using employees as intelligent as her, especially as she had worked so closely with Dr. Martinez in the past. So, according to Head Office instructions, he locked them down. Now the Under the Hill Franchise was cut off from the rest of the group. Their activities would go on as usual and only Dr. Martinez would know what was happening. Dr. Martinez was the only one in the Franchise who had the ability to defeat Mind Contrast now.

The Franchise’s security would be watching through elaborate cutoffs he knew nothing about, but there would be no help. It was up to Dr. Martinez alone.

In theory, Cheryl knew nothing of the Under the Hill Franchise. Cheryl worked for Business Graduate Employers, a company set up by Dr. Martinez himself. B.G.E. was a great success and was very profitable with their main line, finding new graduates suitable employment. Normal, high paying employment, not the alternative employment this place offered. But Business Graduate Employers had a sideline, known only to a very few in the company. They actively sought out suitable potential buyers for their merchandise, which was attractive, intelligent young ladies suitably adjusted to accept their situation. Unlike the U.T.H. Franchise, the merchandise was bespoke to the customer, so, while it provided amazing profits, it was very limited in scope, very expensive, technically difficult and more risky than he was entirely comfortable with.

The Franchise’s board had head-hunted Dr. Martinez, who had accepted their generous terms. Before leaving he had the whole building rewired to advanced specifications as well as a couple of other additions. Now the building was bugged, sound and vision, with a non-electrical vision only backup in case the original installation was discovered. Not likely though. The installers worked for the Under the Hill Franchise. Once that was up and running, Kridstofer E. Martinez had a tragic accident in Malasia. It was such a violent event he was only identified by his teeth and some effects.

Because of that non-electrical vision only backup, Dr. Martinez had instigated a training policy in his Franchise, one that required them to always have a number of lip-readers available at any one time.

So far, Dr. Martinez could see and hear everything that was going on in that company. They hadn’t discovered the cameras and microphones and it didn’t look like they were going to either. He was watching them now, waiting for Mind Contrast to show up. He had a button though. They didn’t know that. He was veering towards optimism again.

Turning her mind back to Georgia, Alicia heard “I’m sure you all would like to know the progress of our latest controller drug,” which resulted in cheers. “It’s good news. We have a marked improvement from the ones we’ve been using up ‘till now. I won’t bore you with the details, they’re all in your tablets if you’re interested. Just understand we can now induce real love into our employees.” Silence. Everyone was listening, especially Alicia who was wondering what sort of drug regime her friends were on now, and what exactly had they done to Sonia. She was curious, not remorseful. It was necessary after all. Anyway, those drugs were apparently yesterday’s news. Alicia continued to concentrate.

“Now this is important so listen carefully. You really must acquaint yourselves with the properties we can induce in people now far more easily than before. When I say real love I mean it. This does NOT mean they will do exactly what you say. It’s the real love capability they have naturally which we can release on any person. Using these drugs you will NOT have a mindless slave to go wandering off into the sunset with. However we can induce someone to love you, or to love whoever you want him or her to love. We are equal opportunity mind controllers and will always be that. But please do NOT misunderstand. People who are in love can still run away or contact the police or do any number of things you wouldn’t want them to do. They will be far more reluctant to do any such thing and will be primed to trust you over all others, but that trust is not infinite. You must appreciate this in your dealings. As always, check with our teams for the exact dosages and applications. While we have the generic drugs, we will only dispense bespoke ones for your chosen target, so discuss your plans with our teams. They will be happy to help. After all,” she said, “that’s what they’re there for.”

Dr. Hart noted and bookmarked Alicia’s interest.

Melissa softly interrupted Georgia’s speech by suggesting she may want to watch the act that was forming above them. Alicia looked up and immediately saw a transparent solid sheet had been fitted over her. She hadn’t heard or seen anything to indicate that was happening. Impressive. Beyond that she saw a woman climbing into the heights above them.

Dr. Martinez’ attention was drawn back to Alicia’s screen because of the woman she was staring at, Merry Brooks, who was pulling herself up the rope effortlessly hand over hand to the high wire now strung out above them.

Initially he thought she was some elaborate spy, but he had long since satisfied himself she was just as she proclaimed herself to be—a highly intelligent submissive and a fanatical supporter of this club’s concept and an admirer of the way this club handled itself. She had waltzed into a secret meeting quite a while ago now and proceeded to blackmail them into accepting her as an employee.

They had taken her on, of course, after the very convincing demonstration of what an assassin could do with orders and money from a partially intelligent computer virus Merry had herself sent out into the virtual world. This virus did not harm anything. All it did was check for certain information (they didn’t know what) and if the virus detected it, the virus would automatically, on the dark web, arrange and pay an assassin for a hit on a certain selected target. Merry had arranged a demonstration, which, after the event, they all took very seriously. However, it still took a second demonstration to convince them. The virus was partially intelligent and was programmed to simply lie around the virtual world waiting for specific information. Somehow it could accurately detect relevant information and take action on its own initiative, adapting to circumstances as they arose. Basically, they came to believe, if the Franchise behaved, nothing would happen to them.

Once she was inducted, their labs thoroughly explored the inside of Merry’s head, only to discover she was telling the truth and she didn’t know how the virus worked and she didn’t know of anyone who had helped her do this. Dr. Martinez spend a long time thoroughly analyzing Merry himself and the data the lab extracted from her head, only to conclude their lab was accurate in its assessment. It should not have been possible, but there she was. They decided to take the risk and Merry Brooks was accepted.

“While they’re preparing themselves, I think you’ll like to hear about the girl up there,” Melissa indicated upwards with her head. “She’s very popular here with everybody and I think knowing about her will be a good starting point for you.” Alicia nodded and then gazed at the girl ascending the heights above her. “Well, she isn’t like most of the others here. She’s English, called Merry Brooks and she approached us as a volunteer. We accepted with the condition she explained how she found out about us, which she did willingly.

Nobody told me how Merry found us out or exactly what she said, but I do know a number of English people suddenly appeared in various places in our organization a short time after she joined. She has fitted in extremely well and is very popular here.”

Melissa smiled, “In fact, if you stay around long enough, you’ll see her again tonight. She has a robot fetish so we’ve made her her own Iron Man type outfit. It’s not Iron Man but based on it. And it’s complete with mask. We call it the Merrybot. Nothing of her shows. However various parts of the armor are removable at your will, not hers. You’ll find out exactly when you get her, which you are certain to do some time, if not tonight. Her joints are motorized so she can’t actually move once she’s in, but you can operate her with the remote. It’s great fun. She’s played with a lot.

We don’t have any specific drug for her robot fetish, she’s only on the standard ones, but I can say that every time she’s removed from the armor she’s zoned out and we have to let her be until she comes out of it naturally. She’s such a favorite we had to add drainage holes in the bottom of the legs to drain off her sweat.” Melissa smiled, obviously recalling Merry in her iron outfit.

“Another thing that’s real fun are her buttons. Her nipples are multiply pierced to allow for bespoke electronic buttons which anyone but Merry can press, the suit’s electronics won’t allow that. She didn’t like the piercings at all, but by then she couldn’t do anything about it. The buttons are programmable and will force her, or rather the joints on her outfit, to perform whatever you want. All Merry supplies is the balance, which is extremely expensive to apply mechanically, and the various parts of her anatomy our customers want to access. Everybody loves that and can’t seem to get enough of it. They call it ‘pressing Merry’s buttons’,” again Melissa smiled at a memory. She went on, “Some members here are learning programming now because they want to play with her a bit more creatively than they have been. One man has been able to get her to turn multiple summersaults.

You’ll never guess it but she’s over 50 years old and she was in bad shape when she got here. We trained her up quickly while she was recovering from her operations. I mean, she was costing us every minute she was in training, so we had to be quick, hadn’t we? She definitely regretted joining us then—we were a bit rough. But it was tough love. She loves her life now. Spare the rod and spoil the bottom line, that’s what I say.” Alicia wondered about that. This, well slave is the appropriate word, approved of the practice here which meant she approved of herself as a slave here. Weird, she thought but kept that line of thought to herself.

Dr. Hart noted and bookmarked Alicia’s reactions to that bit of news.

Above them was a wire strung like a high wire circus act. And two groups of naked people were climbing the ornate scaffolding at each end. It took Alicia a few seconds to twig this really was a high wire act. The lady, Merry, stood on the wire first and gracefully walked confidently to the center, where she stayed. Two men then approached her from either end, and they were also followed by two men and one group was followed by yet another man. Alicia noted immediately the men were all well-endowed and when she properly noted the lady she wondered whether she always had to lean backwards to compensate. Merry, on the wire, stood stock still while the first two men approached very close to her. Then her hands reached forward and back to grasp their cocks, lube them (at least Alicia assumed she lubed them—she didn’t actually see any lube) and, at the same time, massaged them to hardness. Once erect, these two men, in co-ordination, lifted the lady up and then lowered her onto their cocks, one in the front and one in the rear. Once settled in they bent their legs and slowly lowered her until her legs were once more on the wire. They were large men.

Alicia was fascinated, as were the whole audience. Those men already seeing action cradled their arms so that the second set could climb over the first pair and sit on their linked arms while taking some of the weight on the first men’s thighs, which were now bent to accommodate. Merry had followed suit so she was still impaled fore and aft. Now this high-wire mistress reached out her arms and grasped the cocks of the second pair of men and gradually began to encourage them. ‘She must lube them somehow,’ Alicia thought. While this was happening the last man, noticeably smaller and lighter than the others, climbed carefully on to the top of this human cradle then lowered himself from the apex of the cradle the second pair of men had made with their arms. This brought his cock within range of her mouth and she took advantage.

Once all were in place, the two base men slowly raised their legs to something approaching their normal attitude while Merry did the sideways splits so she was supported by the two cocks alone. After which the two base men, in careful unison, started to bounce on the wire. And they all wanked each other off to the Benny Hill tune that became apparent just then. It was a fascinatingly compulsive show without a safety net. Alicia discovered the reason for the transparent sheeting above her when a large blob of sperm eventually splatted on the sheeting directly above her at the act’s climax. And, obviously, it would also protect the clients if someone fell.

Amazingly they all seemed to climax at the same time. Alicia could understand the mechanics of the act, even if she would never have thought of it herself. However, she couldn’t work out any way of ensuring all these people orgasmed on cue, even Merry by the look of it. OK, that could have been a fake, but it looked real. And when Alicia thought some more, she realized that only the pair being hand wanked would really have to come together. But that thought was just before the lady let the sperm in her mouth dribble out, covering her chin and dribbling on to her tits. But that could have been earlier Alicia thought. But even at her most conservative ideas about this act, she couldn’t but think it was amazing. Alicia enthusiastically applauded with the rest of the audience while the acrobats quickly and efficiently freed themselves from each other and took their bows on the wire. The lighting was then switched off and they, presumably, got themselves back to ground level unobserved. It was only now that Alicia realized the amount of cum that she saw far exceeded what she would have considered normal. She asked about it and was told they were enhanced. Alicia accepted that and didn’t pursue the matter.

Dr. Hart agreed with Alicia’s decision (she could tell by Alicia’s eye positions at the critical times that Alicia specifically decided not to continue with that line of enquiry) and noted the fact.

Melissa looked carefully at Alicia for a while then leaned in to her and spoke softly. “If you’re going to make the most of your membership here then it’s as well to get Merry on your side. Yes, she’s only an employee, but she is well liked throughout the staff and with the management as well. So, when you see her next, tonight or the next time you’re here, be sure to compliment her on that act. She’s worked so hard on it and she’s extremely proud of it. But, to get extra credit, be sure to mention her tassels and bangles. Most people don’t notice her tassels rotate in different directions when she’s, err, engaged in the performance.” Alicia was amused at that little bit of prudery and wondered about how she could be prude while working here. “Merry worked long and hard at that and most people just don’t notice. She’ll be your friend for life if you tell her you did notice. And her bangles, the ones on her wrists and legs. They also have tassels and they also rotated different left and right.”

Dr. Hart’s eyes opened wide at Melissa telling this, and she wrote notes furiously, as well as bookmarking the event.

Alicia smiled at Melissa. “Thank you Melissa. That’s greatly appreciated.” Then she gave Melissa a kiss on her cheek. Melissa blushed and sat back in her seat.

Dr. Hart scribbled some more and bookmarked it. Jeffrey looked on warily.

Dr. Martinez continued his recollections while the high-wire act was ongoing. He had seen it in multiple rehearsals and was bored with it. His fascination with the web site MC Stories predated Merry’s arrival. She was, and still is, an active critic on that site’s forum and somehow she realized that some of their authors were more than they seemed. This was the sweetener she had prepared for them, once they had accepted the reality of her ace in the hole. It was well worth the price of accepting Merry into their fold.

Once Dr. Martinez understood what Merry was telling him, he realized how obvious it was, and how they, and especially, he, should have already seen it. He seriously wondered about culpable negligence on his part. Fortunately, the board did not. They accepted this mass of relevant new information and instructed Dr. Martinez to organize it and to obtain every last drop from Merry.

Dr. Martinez was amazed when he discovered from Merry that iq (an MC Stories author he greatly admired), was male. Dr. Martinez had been certain iq was female and had queried Merry at length about it. But Merry had all her emails from iq and they confirmed her story. That didn’t stop Dr. Martinez wanting iq there to be studied and to provide them with the fruits of his brain. On the contrary, he wanted to study iq all the more now. They had the technology to enlarge or diminish his penis and Dr. Martinez was still debating with himself which would give the best results from iq.

Merry had somehow realized that all the Mind Control groups required secrecy to operate and some, if not all, of the operators were extremely frustrated at these restrictions. They wanted their genius to be known far and wide. But they also weren’t stupid—well, probably most of them weren’t. So, some of them had found the MC Stories site and were, even now, producing stories based on their real activities. Once Dr. Martinez knew this, it was fairly obvious to produce a spreadsheet comprised of all the probable real operators who like to secretly boast of their achievements.

They hadn’t even scratched the surface of this list of probables when they hit gold. An operator whose techniques were like theirs, that is, totally reliant on technology for their results. This was the Propofol Gang, as they called them. The UTH group very carefully investigated them, which was now relatively easy as they could access the data from the author, Penny Propofol, an obvious pseudonym that Dr. Martinez saw through immediately. The stories Ms. Propofol submitted were very close to certain real happenings in her area (they discovered her area from a perusal of her ISP records). However, Ms. Propofol fibbed slightly in her stories, which had her and her group as the heroes fighting the baddies (obvious sublimation). An understandable and very human fib, but a fib nonetheless.

The UTH franchise sent in teams to note, analyze and propose how to copy the Propofol operations where appropriate. The management were now actively working on safe ways to absorb this group into their fold. These teams were very successful and, even now, they had a new generation of frames specifically designed to carry unconscious people in ambulances or other suitable vehicles in an easy, secure and accessible fashion. The methods the Propofol Gang used to control their targets were also impressive. So much so, Dr. Martinez had authorized their own abduction teams to copy them and see if they could use these techniques out in the field. No one at Under the Hill expected any problems, as they practiced the techniques until they were smooth and professional.

However, safety first, so Dr. Martinez authorized a new operation far away in Paris, where no Mind controller group operated as far as they knew. And certainly the Propofol Gang didn’t work there.

The experiment was a disaster.