The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Milky Way

by Mudak

Chapter 11

After Kristina and Olga had found their way back to the ship, Ichiro advised them to get dressed and to strap themselves into their seats. “It’s time to go home.”

“Yes, captain!” both girls said with a wink.

The take-off from the surface of the planet encountered no problems and they utilized the planet’s gravity to propel the ship back to a spot where they could open a new wormhole and to return home.

A month later, the crew of the Darkview were in a decontamination unit that had been used by Soviet and Russian cosmonauts since the start of the Russian space program not far from Almaty, Kazakstan. An eager Dr. Steiglitz was one of the first people to welcome them back home.

Dr. Steiglitz first noted that both women had larger breasts. “Is that the only … physical change any of you underwent?”

“We think so,” said Olga.

“Is it … uncomfortable?”

“Not particularly,” said Kristina, absentmindedly fondling herself.

Dr. Steiglitz felt somewhat disappointed at the news that all of their recording equipment had failed shortly after the ship came out of the wormhole. When Olga reported, and the other four crew members confirmed, that she was certain that life existed on the planet Gliese 667Cf, because she saw the evidence of electric light rising up off of the planet, not unlike what can be seen on earth in the nighttime sky, Dr. Steiglitz whimpered her frustration.

Jonathan stood up, placed his hand on Dr. Steiglitz’s shoulder, and smiled. “I guess this means we’re going to have to send more people back there, won’t we? Maybe even get a probe or two out there to bring back samples of … whatever’s on the ground there, huh?”

Kristina added, “I can’t speak for anyone else, but I vould love to go back and see vhat else is there! Who knows? If there’s life there, maybe ve could bring something back here to our planet. I’ll bet ve could learn a lot from life all the vay out there.”

“Yes. Yes we could,” said Wei. The remainder of the crew nodded their agreement and eagerness for a full debriefing.

Olga muttered under her breath, “I’d really like another kind of debriefing.”

Kristina heard her and said, “Me, too. Soon enough, my friend. Soon enough.”