The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Milky Way

by Mudak

Chapter 5

By the time the American reached the spot from which the Russian had first noted something outside of the ship, the anomaly had gotten significantly closer to the Darkview. He picked up his radio to report, “I’m nearly by Olga’s station. I should be able to ….” The sight through the window shamed him into silence.

“What?” the captain said. “What the hell’s going on down there?”

“Um, Captain?” Jonathan said, tentatively. “I… I don’t think we’re alone here. There’s no question, that’s a ship of some sort and it looks as though they’re trying to communicate with us. Please advise what we should do.”

“Do you have a handle on how close they are to us?”

“We can ping it and see,” said Olga.

“Do that.”

She tapped a few keys on the computer by her window and carefully adjusted the coordinates to ensure that the beam of light she was about to emit would bounce off of the alien ship and back to her own base. “Checking … now.” She pressed a button on her keyboard as she said the word “now.” The computer almost immediately beeped a response. “That … is that right?”

“I think so,” said Jonathan. “You figure light travels about four times that much in a second. So given the time to send the light there and back, yes, I’d say that’s about right.”

“What’s right?” insisted the captain.

“Sir, it appears that the ship is approximately 75000 kilometers from us right now,” said Olga, unsure how she should be feeling at this news.

“Take another measurement.”

She repeated her keystrokes. “60000 kilometers.”

“So either you’re taking bad measurements or…”

“It’s getting closer,” interrupted the American. “You can see it getting closer through this window.”

“And it’s moving quickly,” added Olga.

“So vat do we do?” asked Kristina, straining to contain the nervous tremble in her voice.

Before the captain or anyone else could answer, a piercing ringing sound came through their communicators. Kristina found that, by turning off her walkie-talkie, the sound ceased to be a problem. She yelled at the top of her lungs to express this information to her crewmates and was pleased to find that either they could hear her, or they had reached the same conclusion.

With communications stifled and a general sense of fear coming over the space ship, everyone onboard found themselves returning to the cockpit, where Ichiro still sat in his chair.

Jonathan spoke first. “What should we do? Whoever is onboard that other ship, it’s definitely headed for us.”

Captain Miyamoto paused. “Let’s turn off the recording equipment.”

“Why?”

“I’m assuming that piercing sound was something they did to us. I don’t want to risk losing what we’ve already recorded if they think we’re recording them.”

Wei and Kristina did as instructed.

“Now,” the captain mused, “Since we’re not actually recording anything, we’re going to have to keep good records of everything that happens until we can turn our recording system back on.”

Olga closed her eyes. “Does … anyone else feel a little … lightheaded?”

The rest of the crew turned to look at her.

“Do you need to sit down?” the Captain began to stand up.

“No… I’m … Mmmmmm…. Ohhh, it feels so…” She slowly started to slur her words as her hands began to roam their way around her body, her breasts now disproportionately sized compared with the rest of her body. “Mmmmmmmmm….”

“Lieutenant Dmitrieva! Olga! Are you feeling all right? What’s going --“ the captains words were cut off when the Russian stepped forward and kissed him passionately on the lips.

“Do you want this body?”

He tried to push her off, but she had grabbed his arms too tightly and he couldn’t get the leverage to break free of her grip without the risk hurting her. When finally she broke the kiss, he said, “What’s the matter with you?”

“Nothing’s the matter, Captain. I’m just feeling … so … Mmmmmmm….” She pushed him back down into the captain’s chair and straddled him.

The rest of the crew watched in amazement as the Russian beauty took the Japanese captain’s head and buried it in between her breasts, nearly suffocating him as she undid his pants.

The German astronaut squinted her eyes in disbelief, but was unable to turn her eyes away from the scene of seduction taking place before her eyes. After a few moments of surprise and uncertainty, she began to mimic the attitude and antics of her Russian counterpart.

“What in god’s name is going on?” demanded the American.

“I… I know it not… Jonathan, but… Mmmmmm…. You look to me so gut…” She swayed her hips as she moved closer to him, her eyes fixed on the bulge in his pants.

“Stay away from me! There’s something… This isn’t right! Please don’t do this!”

“Vy do you fight me so? You know you vant me.” She spoke with a husky tone that became more seductive by her accent.

Jonathan backed away, managing to position himself behind the computer terminal that was used to maintain the defenses around the ship as it created and entered into the wormhole, thus positioning him out of Kristina’s reach. The Chinaman kept his distance, for fear that she might go after him next.

Olga let out a brief yelp of pleasure and collapsed on top of the captain. All eyes fell on her as she lost consciousness. Captain Miyamoto arched his back and stood up, oblivious to the fact that Olga had fallen to the floor as he did so. He turned to face the other three members of his crew.

Jonathan let out a gasp at the recognition that the captain’s eyes had rolled upwards to the point that all that could be seen, was the whites of his eyes. He spoke with a low, guttural voice that was almost unrecognizable, both in pitch and slowness. “We shall wait here. The pirates from the planet Iszap will arrive soon. They will bring us to their planet, where we receive additional instructions as to what to do, either as entertainment, or as a source of information.”

Kristina immediately said, “I vill be their entertainment.”

Olga stood up and said, “I too will be their entertainment.”

The American and Chinaman looked at each other, unsure what to say or do.