The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Milky Way

by Mudak

Chapter 6

The arrival of the alien spacecraft was marked by low rumbling sound that filled the air. The Darkview shook back and forth and everyone on board the earth-based ship, whether standing or sitting, needed to find something against which to steady themselves.

Captain Miyamoto said, “The gracious pirates will now lead our ship to their planet.”

The two women said, in unison, “We look forward to meeting and entertaining them.”

The other two men sat in silence, hoping that they soon would be permitted to leave and return home.

Wei stood up to look out the nearest window. The space pirate ship was clearly visible, not much larger than their own ship, but awash in a dull green light. He called the American over to the window.

Jonathan slowly stood up and joined his Chinese colleague by the window. “What’s happening?”

“I think they’re tethering our ship to theirs.”

“What? Like with a tractor beam?”

“No. I don’t think so. Look…” He pointed at a hard angle by the side of the window. A large, metallic arm was extending from the other ship and towards the Darkview.

“I see…” The American’s confirmation of this sight was greeted with a loud clunking noise and an explosion in the hull of the ship. He chuckled as he finished his sentence. “It.”

“Do you think we should go investigate the explosion?”

“There is no need,” the captain said, dispassionately. “It will be resolved before we are sent home. It is just needed to bring us to their planet in conjunction with their ship.”

“How do you know?” asked the Chinaman.

After a brief silence, the American said, “I don’t think Miyamoto knows what he’s saying. He’s either making it up, or he’s under the control of the pirates through some kind of psychic connection. Not sure which.”

“I am not making it up. I got no time for private consultation. I serve my masters gladly.”

With a jolt the earthlings’ ship was brought down to the planet the captain called Iszap, but which earth-based astronomers call Gliese 667Cf.