The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Under the Panties

by Pan

Chapter 6:

Eli walked into his sister’s room (I’d made sure she was wearing panties again) and dropped his trousers. Sophie immediately dropped to her knees, and after a few minutes of fellatio, he pulled out.

“I want to fuck you,” he said, and Sophie’s face dropped. She shook her head, and tried to go back to sucking her little brother off.

“I want to fuck you,” he said again.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I…I can’t.”

“Get on the bed,” Eli said, and Sophie paused.

“I can’t…”

“Get on the bed!” he said, raising his voice for the first time in weeks. Sophie scampered across the room.

“All fours,” he instructed, and she did as her little brother commanded.

Positioning himself behind her, he began to slowly slide his cock up and down her silk panties.

“I want to fuck you,” he repeated.

Sophie said nothing.

“I want to fuck you.”

Silence.

For the next ten minutes, Eli dry-humped his sister in a variety of positions. The wish ensured that there was never any risk of penetration, but by the time their parents were due to arrive home, Sophie’s silk panties were soaked, and Eli was practically bursting with frustration.

“I want to fuck you,” he said, one last time, and when Sophie shook her head, I could tell the teenage boy was holding back tears.

“Fuck you,” he said, and slapped his sister across the face. Again, not hard enough to leave a mark or throw her across the room, but certainly hard enough to take her by surprise.

“You’re a dirty little slut,” he sneered, and began jerking himself off. “You’re a worthless fucking cunt. You’re just a little whore, a cum-bucket. Say it. Say you’re a little cum-bucket whore.”

“I’m a little cum-bucket whore,” Sophie replied breathily.

If I had to guess, I’d say she’d just discovered another turn-on.

“I’m a dirty little slut.”

“Yeah you are,” Eli grunted, and began spraying his older sister’s body with his cum.

“Don’t wash that off,” he instructed, and Sophie nodded in response, her body writhing with need.

* * *

Eli’s friends continued coming over, and they continued spending time alone with Sophie. I never saw Jamal again, but Eli went from proudly whoring his sister out to a strict “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy.

When his friends went into his sister’s room, he forbade them from talking about what they did in there, and they heeded his request. At least, while he was around.

One or two of them stuck to blowjobs, but most of them began using Sophie for sex. I never saw any of them go down on her, but I was spending more and more time with the homophobic gymnast and his new dom, so it’s possible that it happened and I missed it.

From what I did observe, Sophie never said no to anything. If Eli’s friends wanted to fuck her bareback, she’d fuck them bareback. One of them asked if he and a friend could fuck her at the same time—she agreed immediately, although I don’t believe they ever built up the courage to go through with it.

One of Eli’s friends asked if he could fuck her ass. Although after forty minutes of fumbling they ran out of time and never really got it working, it wasn’t due to Sophie’s reluctance. It’s just harder to implement than porn would suggest.

Sophie didn’t always manage to match her orgasm with whoever was fucking her, although her success rate was impressive. I noticed that with the less…skilled boys, she had a few tricks to ensure her own pleasure (something I always admire in my victims)—my favorite was that if you leaned in close, you could hear her muttering to herself.

“Dirty…little…slut…worthlesss…fucking…cum-bucket…whore…”

Eli spent a few more days dry-humping his sister, trying fervently to break through whatever barrier was stopping her from fucking her while letting her fuck all her friends.

Eventually, he gave up.

I think he just stopped caring—honestly, I think that if he hadn’t gotten so used to having someone on call to get him off, he would have gone back to masturbating. His heart certainly never seemed to be in it—sometimes he’d just have Sophie suck him off while he played video games, like she was a household appliance.

After three more weeks of this, I knew that my time here was at a close. My time here had been full of twists and turns—at no point had these siblings reacted as I’d expected—but I couldn’t see anything changing anytime soon.

Every day, Sophie would fuck and suck a few of Eli’s friends, and once or twice a day she’d get him off or let him cum on her tits.

Despite the drastic changes that the past few months had taken her through, I was continually impressed by how well Sophie had adapted to it. She didn’t need to fuck Eli’s friends, not according to the instructions that I’d given her, but she’d turned it into a pleasurable experience. Her relationship with her brother had turned upside-down more than once, yet no matter how he treated her, she still responded with love and kindness.

And so one day I pulled up outside Sophie’s school to offer her a lift home. She accepted, of course, and as soon as she was inside the car I allowed her to remember who I was.

“You!” she said, the blood rushing from her face.

“Me,” I replied with a smile, and I saw her eyes widen as she realized what I was here for.

One wish before, one wish after. Those are the rules. Before, the gymnast had wished for safety from STDs. After, he’d wished for his parents to never find out. I honored the wishes, of course—it meant that his parents would never again visit him at home (his new Master had made him turn every room into a dungeon), but they’d never be suspicious as to why.

For the first time in a long time (and the last time ever) I delved into Sophie’s mind. I explored the past few months as she’d seen them, and saw things I’d missed from the outside. Her desperate wish to get her brother’s love back, to reconnect with him. Her guilt over being able to fuck his friends, but not him. Her acceptance that she was a slut—at least, as she defined it. She was someone who loved sex, more than she’d ever expected.

And as she thought about her wish, I saw the pieces of the puzzle coming together. I saw her assemble it, check that it was everything she wanted. I saw her conclude that even if it wasn’t, it was good enough.

No power on earth can undo one of my wishes. At least, except me, and I don’t let myself do it. What’s the fun of a game without rules?

Nothing can undo one of my wishes, except another wish.

“I wish for no panties,” Sophie said with a gentle smile. “No panties, ever again.”