The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Undercover Transformation: POV

MC, MD, MF, FF, BD, MA

Sent to investigate a world renowned researcher at a prestigious university, Emma becomes a research assistant to uncover what is going on. Nothing will be the same for her as she discovers the hidden truth behind the research. Told from Emma’s Point of View.

Emma Jones walked into her supervisors office. She worked for one of the 3 letter agencies that ringed Washington, DC. Smart, good looking and competent, she was one of the youngest field agents on the East Coast. Bernie Carroll, her supervisor, got right to the point. He explained that Dr. Ralph Jensen, a world known expert in personality disorders and behavior modification was suspected of conducting independent research around the terms of his government research grant. There were rumors flying around the dark web that he was offering behavior modification therapy to the highest bidder. “Emma, your job is to assume the role of graduate student, apply for a research assistant role with Dr Jensen and then find out if anything nefarious is going on.” He added, “there have been a string of unexplained disappearances of coeds from the university that started right after his work got shut down, some believe he is somehow involved.”

“You are sending me back to the university? You’ve got to be kidding.” I chided my boss”

“The semester starts next week. You’ve already been admitted and will be given a background story that will hold up if anyone checks. You’ve also applied for the Research Assistant position and have an interview next Wednesday with Jensen.” Bernie paused looking at me for any questions questions before continuing.

“We’ve rented you a place off campus,” Bernie paused and then laughed, “please keep the wild parties down to a minimum.”

Over the weekend, I moved into my apartment close to the campus and got it quickly set up. By Monday, I had registered for classes and confirmed my appointment to interview for a research assistant position. On Tuesday evening, I carved out some time and sat outside enjoying the sun on my balcony while going over interview notes. After selecting what I would wear for the interview, I turned in for the night.

Wednesday’s interview was interesting. I quickly realized that Jensen was a brilliant researcher on human behavior and behavior modification and determined that I needed to be careful with my answers. My advantage was my detailed research notes which allowed me to form probing and focused questions that he probably was not prepared for from a graduate student. I had to admit, however, that the picture I had in my mind of Jensen drawn from the case folder was not accurate. The man in front of me was nothing like his picture. Jensen was tall, almost 6ft 6in, younger looking then I anticipated and looked in great shape. At 5ft 11 in, I was always conscious of my height which was tall for a woman, but even in heels, Jensen towered over me.

After the usual questions concerning my interests and background, Jensen got to business by asking me what questions I had about the work and research. 45 min later, I ran out of questions. To my surprise, Jensen immediately hired me. He told me “that was the most detailed questioning I have experienced concerning my research.“I could not hide a smile, “well, I just want to make sure my time here is well spent.” After shaking hands, we agreed to meet on Friday for an orientation.

I went home and filed an initial report and attended classes on Thursday as scheduled. The academics were easy as I already had a Master’s Degree and my biggest challenge was trying not to act bored. By Friday, I was more then ready for the research orientation. Dr Jensen was thorough in his approach to orientation and left nothing to chance. As we finished over coffee, he bluntly asked Me if I believed an individual’s behavior could be modified. I confidently nodded yes. When he asked me if it could be modified against someone’s will, I shook my head no. I watched his face which also showed the hint of a smile.

“I am glad you answered that way Emma, I love a researcher who is a skeptic. My job is to change your mind by the end of the year.”

Over the weekend, I continued to review the case notes when a margin note caught my eye. It seems that over the years, many, if not most, of Jensen’s research assistants quit only to move out of state and disappear.

On Monday, classes were again routine and left me with a lot of free time to engage in my research duties. A few times during the day, I crossed paths with Dr. Jensen, and he was always pleasant. As I was looking for old notes on clinical trials, I came across a locked file cabinet. As I was playing with the drawer, Dr. Jensen’s executive assistant walked past and commented to me, " the file drawer is locked for a reason Ms Jones, there is nothing in there that deals with the research project.” I felt her eyes bore into me as if I had just committed a transgression.

When I asked her about access to the labs commenting that the elevator button showed three subfloors but only two could be accessed, she curtly responded. “The third level has been curtailed for years. It is sealed an no one is allowed down there.” That answer in itself seemed strange and needed further exploring, but given this was my first week, I did not want to raise any suspicions.

When I finally got back to my apartment, I had the strange sensation that someone had been here, or that something was wrong. Going into my lockbox, I got my pistol and placed it in my purse. Looking around, everything seemed in order, but I could not shake the feeling that something was amiss.

On Wednesday night, I was to monitor a sleep study for some test subjects. Dr Jensen set up test and the instruments and then administered a sedative to help the subjects relax and fall asleep. “Emma, you just monitor the study and insure all goes well. I will see you in the morning. There is a fresh pot of coffee made and I hope you brought reading material as it can be a long night.” I nodded and looked at him as he walked out and closed the door on the lab.

Checking on the participants, I saw that the drug had taken effect and they were now into a light sleep that would get deeper as the night wore on. By 9pm, I realized that it was going to be a long night and went to the coffee pot for the first time. Although I would have loved to examine the contents of the file cabinet, I was still not sure of the internal security and monitoring protocols. I got up refilled my cup and sat down at the desk.

The next thing I felt was a hand on my shoulder waking me up. Looking up, I saw Dr Jensen. The clock behind him read 7am and I was embarrassed about falling asleep, I literally stammered trying to explain. He laughed amused, “Emma, don’t worry about it, everyone falls asleep. It is a long night after a long day.” I offered to help him with the data, but he refused. “Go home and get some sleep.”

Over the next few weeks, nothing out of the ordinary seemed to happen except I rarely stayed awake during sleep studies. Dr. Jensen had me continue his research into subliminal messages and the effect of pheromones on behavior. Both of these were interesting subjects. He continually argued with me about behavior modification. “Emma, you are my skeptic.”

By October, I had managed to acquire all of the pass codes I needed and waited until a weekend when I knew Jensen would be out of town before trying to break into his network. I also knew that his Executive assistant never came in on the weekend, so finding her key and getting into the file cabinet should not be hard. I already prepared my bosses for disappointment as nothing to date indicated that Jensen was conducting illegal research or had anything to do with the disappearance of co-ends from the university.

Heading home that evening, I stopped on a whim at Nordstom’s and headed upstairs to the dress department. Although I rarely wore dresses, an advertisement I saw triggered a thought and I did like the look of the dress on the model. I saw it at the top of the escalator on a mannequin and soon had it in my bag. Walking past the lingerie department caused another detour and I left with a matching bra and panty set along with a bustier and some nightgowns. I rationalized that I needed to replace some of my current wardrobe. I also had a thought that my wardrobe needed an overhaul, afterall, I was a Graduate Student.

That night as I tried on my dress and clothes, I took a hard look at myself in the mirror. I had to admit, except for staying in shape, I had let my looks go. My hair needed cutting and highlighting; I needed my nails done; I had not had a facial in months; I rarely wore makeup and finally my wardrobe was a mess. I made the decision right there that beginning the following week, I would spend some time and money on “me.” I then went out to the living room, opened a bottle of wine, turned on the gas fireplace and relaxed before my clandestine office visit in the morning.

By 9am on Saturday, I was in the lab. Within minutes, I had located the key to the secure file cabinet and opened it. “Holy crap,” I heard myself mutter. In it were files containing the names of the missing girls. Each had signed a release to participate in an experiment at different times. Additionally, there were research notes that contained some evidence that my boss was right and that Jensen was still conducting experiments for profit. I photographed the contents and then locked the cabinet making sure everything was in its place.

Approaching the elevator, I retrieved a fireman’s access key a friend allowed me to borrow. With it, I overrode the system and headed down to subfloor 3. Instead of finding an abandoned facility, what I found was an entirely modern lab complex to include patient treatment rooms, labs and other facilities. Looking around, I found the computer system and with the access codes I managed to steal was soon deep in the research notes. Within minutes I knew Dr Jensen was involved in more than pure academic research. I logged out of the computer and retraced my steps back to the elevator and the top floor. By noon, I was out of the building and headed back to my place to review the documents I had photographed.

As I approached my apartment, I again thought that something was wrong, was I being watched? My mind said, “easy girl, let’s not get paranoid.” I walked in dropped my papers and immediately decided to head out for some shopping. I had some dots to connect concerning Dr Jensen and maybe shopping was what I needed. Three hours later, I returned loaded down with bags. It took the rest of the evening to put things away. I opened a bottle of wine, Jensen gave me as a gift, and enjoyed sipping it. The man did have good taste.

It was dark, there was a single candle burning in the room. I could smell the scent; it smelled like Fall. I felt a breeze on my skin and as I looked down, I saw I was naked. My legs were spread wide on a frame with each ankle bound. My wrists were bound over my head to the top of the frame. Instead of panic, I felt arousal. The whip hit my skin and I moaned. Lash after lash fell on my body making me even more aroused. Then I felt his hands. I could not see his face but his touch had me wet. As I stood there,I could feel my pussy open wanting his touch. God, I was wet. It was almost as if I pee’d myself. I could smell sex in the air mingling with the scent of the candle. He touched me and would not stop. I begged him....“please, don’t do this to me’” but to no avail. When he touched my clit, I felt my body quiver.....and then as he drove me to orgasm, I woke up. Sitting bolt upright in bed, it took a moment to recover and realize where I was located. I was in my own bed, my nightgown up around my waist, and my heart was pounding. Laying my head on the pillow, I tried to remember getting into bed which I could not. I laughed, “no more Mexican food for you” and tried to fall back asleep which was fruitless.

I finally got up, made some coffee and corked the open bottle of wine. I then did some online shopping selecting multiple outfits before the sun finally came up. Sunday was a lazy day. I looked at my notes in the corner and decided they could wait another day. I took a nap and again dreamed of a lover. By dinner time, I was already looking forward to work on Monday.

Nothing seemed odd at work on Monday. Jensen and even his executive assistant asked me about my weekend expressing genuine interest. For a moment,I was concerned that I had been discovered, but after the background music in the lab started playing, those concerns melted away. By 1pm, his executive assistant complimented me on my skirt. I looked down realizing I had worn one of the new skirts today and it was shorter than anything I had worn previously. “I hope it is alright.”

She looked at me and whispered, “honey, you have great legs. If mine looked like that, I’d show them off every day,.” I laughed and felt a little embarrassed as I felt myself blush....blushing was something I never did.

I left at 1pm as I had an afternoon spa appointment. It was the part of “take care of me campaign.” When I got to the spa, I hardly knew what to do as I rarely treated myself. Finally, I gave up, looked at the spa director and said, I leave myself in your capable hands. The next thing I knew was I was naked under a plush robe and sipping wine. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon, I thought as I headed into the treatment room.

I was prepared for everything except the body waxing. I had never experienced the concept and when the woman went to wax my vagina, I said “stop,” but it was too late. The warm sticky wax had already been applied and the cloth strips soon were pulling hair out by the roots. I almost came off the table. There was not enough wine in the glass to keep me from yelling. Thankfully, it was over quickly. By the time I finally left the spa, I was stunned at what I saw. I had a whole new look and in the words of the owner....“Emma, you look hot.” I looked in the mirror.....I smiled and thought, why yes I do.

Heading home, I decided to stop for dinner and was sitting by myself watching the crowd. After two wines, my mind wandered and I was soon judging the guys walking by....and a few of them peaked my daydreaming interest. Soon, I was reflecting on the “girl you need a date” theme.

When I arrived at work the next day,everyone complimented me. The compliments made me feel so good. It was a new feeling. When Dr Jensen commented that he liked my new look, I both blushed and felt a tingling between my thighs. I loved his compliments, it made me feel special. As I looked at him, I realized that I never realized how sexy he was even in a lab coat. For a moment, I let my mind wander to a bedroom scene, before quickly snapping back to reality.

Walking past his executive assistant, I caught a whiff of her perfume. Normally, I never worried about perfume or scents, but this seemed special and very attractive. “That perfume, it is wonderful, may I ask where you got it.” She looked at me and said, “it is a private test label from a friend of mine in the business. She gave me two bottles.” Reaching into her purse, she handed me one and at the same time, misted a spray on me. “It is wonderful,” I commented taking the bottle while feeling slightly light headed. What I did not see was Dr. Jensen smiling in his office.

My report that week to the office was only that I think I may have found some interesting materials, but gave no details. The documents were still in a pile on my table, but I just had not gotten around to analyzing them yet. By Friday afternoon, I was ready for the weekend. The graduate classes that I had already taken seemed for some reason to be getting harder, or at least harder than I remember. When Dr. Jensen’s assistant looked up and invited me to a drink around the corner, I thought, why not, it’s the end of a long week.

I met Jen at a local watering hole used by the faculty and staff and some of the younger professionals in town. Sitting down, for the first time, I noticed how strikingly beautiful Jen could be out of the office. It was like I had never taken the time to notice before. I immediately recognized the scent of her perfume. It was the same scent she gave me earlier in the week. Jen already had a martini in her hand and looked at me stating, “I took the liberty to order you one too, I hope you don’t mind?” Normally, my independent self would have revolted, but for some reason, I was ok with her selection and nodded.

As I sipped my drink, Jen leaned in close and asked if I was ok. When I asked “why,” she simply said that it looked like I was having difficulty concentrating lately. I confided that I was in fact having a little difficulty, but like writer’s block, it would go away. I guessed Jen was in her mid-30s, but she did not show her age.

“Jen, what is your secret for looking so good all the time?” I almost slapped myself upon asking as “looking good” was something that did not interest me until lately. I wrote the question off to the ‘take care of me’ campaign. Jen smiled. “My secrets are meditation, acupuncture, yoga, and massage. One must learn to relax.”

“Always looking for the Zen in life,” I laughed.

Jen smiled and grabbed my hand across the table, “I have some wonderful meditation tapes you can borrow. Trust me, they work wonders.” I nodded my head stating, “I’ll try anything once.” We had a few more drinks and as we got up to leave, she commented, “by the way, I love the new styles you have been wearing to work, you are a beautiful young woman and brighten up the office.” I caught myself blushing again and could not stop. She grabbed my hand, “and when you blush, you look so cute.” As she touched my shoulder, I felt a warmth between my thighs. This is crazy I thought, but did not pull away. Jen gave me a friendly peck on the cheek and we left.

The following week, Jen gave me the tapes and on Tuesday evening I tried them. They must have been good, because when I awoke to the alarm on Wednesday morning, I still had the ear buds in from the night before. As I was getting ready to leave the lab on Wednesday, Jen called me over to her computer. Displayed on the screen was a lovely skirt and blouse outfit that she was looking to buy a friend. Looking up, “in fact, this would probably look great on you.” I nodded but added, “it might be a little too short for work.”

“Nonsense,” was the only word that came from Jen’s mouth. I left the lab, but on the way home went into Nordstroms and found the very outfit Jen had mentioned. Impulsively, I got it. When I got home, I walked past the research notes and went straight into the bedroom to try on my new clothes. When the phone rang, it was my boss. For some reason, I felt almost irritated that he was bothering me. I gave him a quick update and added that Dr Jensen seemed harmless. He told me to remain on the case. I smiled when he made that decision.

The next morning, I wore the skirt and blouse into the lab. As I walked through the door, I saw Jen look up and break out into a big smile. “Well, I see someone went shopping and don’t you look good.” At those words, I again felt myself blush. As I walked past her desk, she handed me some new tapes, “Try these, I have found them helpful in relaxing.”

The rest of the day was busy with research notes. I was deeply involved with the effect of pheromones on behavior as well as subliminal messages. I still remained skeptical that an individual’s behavior could be modified against their will, but my personal opinion made little difference in the research. In fact, a healthy dose of skepticism was useful. When I stood up to get coffee, I looked down at my skirt and realized how short it was compared to my lab coat. The blouse in the light of day was shearer then I thought and I secretly was happy for the lab coat I wore. However, when Dr. Jensen complimented the look, I felt happy and relieved. I blushed almost like a young schoolgirl and instead of feeling concerned about my reaction almost seemed to relish it.

That evening, I finally got around to reviewing the files I had long neglected but found it hard to concentrate on the content. Recently, the more I read, the quicker I got a headache. When I saw that Jen’s name was listed as a previous research assistant, I was a little confused. She was an administrative assistant, not a researcher. I took some notes to remind myself to talk to Jen and placed them in my purse.

The following day, I was in the lab and absently left my purse on Jen’s desk. She returned it a few hours later. When I went looking for the notes, I could not find them and dismissed the disappearance as leaving them at home. In a conference with Dr Jensen later that day, I mentioned that I had been suffering headaches from reading and analysis. He called down to a colleague in the research department and said that on the way home, I could pick up a prescription at the University Pharmacy.

Returning to my off campus apartment, I forgot about my missing notes, opened a bottle of wine and took two of the pills prescribed by Jensen’s colleague. I immediately felt relaxed and lost all interest in doing any research. Instead, I slipped on the meditation program and was soon lost in the words and mental images described. Again, I woke up the next morning, but felt 100% better. Showering that morning, I ran my hands across by breasts and was surprised by their sensitivity. When I washed my thighs, I was also sensitive and when the water stream from the shower, touched my clit, my knees almost buckled. For the first time in weeks, I allowed my hands to caress my pussy and within minutes, I was moaning in orgasm.

I again selected a short dress, some sexy lingerie and heels for my outfit. After applying makeup and applying a spritz of perfume, I was out the door. The scent of the perfume for some reason brought back my morning shower scene. I could feel my nipples harden and my body lubricate—I knew I was wet.

That evening, we had another lab test and I met Dr Jensen a little after 6pm. To my surprise, Jen was there, but I thought nothing of it. All afternoon, I had felt a little light headed and when Jen offered me a cup of coffee, I gladly accepted. Within minutes, Dr Jensen started reviewing the latest experimental case. I listen to him provide the statistics and when he finished, I commented, “well, that almost sounds like me.”

Jensen looked towards me, “very insightful Emma, it is you.”

I dropped my coffee cup, but it was already empty. “What,” was all I managed to get out of my mouth.

As I sat there almost glued to the chair across from Jensen and Jen, I could not believe what I was hearing. Jensen continued, “although you were a research assistant, you were also a research subject. When we discovered your real purpose here, it became even more important for our efforts to bear fruit.”

He laughed, “isn’t it ironic that you were skeptical about behavior modification and yet you proved the perfect subject? For the past weeks, we’ve been slowly adjusting your attitudes and behavior to the point it is today.” Looking towards Jen, he nodded, “even Jen has gone through our program and look how she turned out.”

Emma looked to Jen, but was only greeted by a blank smile. “You see, Jen,like you, was a capable research assistant, but when she got too inquisitive, well, we had to change the rules. Jen went from Research Assistant to Research Subject leading to what you see in front of you today.” Looking to Jen he added, “she no longer cares about scientific research, just in pleasing me.”

Emma tried to get up in a brief moment of lucidity, but fell back into the chair. “Well Emma, or shall I call you Agent Jones, they say that curiosity killed the cat. Although you will not be killed, you will be changed forever. You wanted to know what happened to the missing girls, well, I am granting you that wish; unfortunately, for you to find out, you must experience the same treatment.

I heard all of this, but sat there smiling, unafraid and almost accepting. Afterall, Jen was sitting across from me and not nervous and Dr Jensen, although he seemed agitated, was really a nice man. In fact, I had a crush on him.

“Emma, Emma, Emma, and you doubted a person could be changed against their will. Look at you now.” He continued, “where there was once a hard core federal agent, we now have a young woman totally engulfed in a college persona, enthralled by her professor and totally submissive to authority figures.”

Looking at my clothes, he laughed’ “we have even modified your tastes in fashion and appearance for the better. We find out that helps when you deal with clients down the road.”

I was blinking in and out of lucidity and flipped from panicked to calm depending on where I was. When he had Jen come over and help me to my feet, I did not resist. He had me remove my clothes with a simple request. “Emma, I want you to take off your clothes now, all of them.” I merely blushed as I felt his eyes on me as I stripped.

Jen then helped me onto a gurney and placed a sheet over my naked body. Together they wheeled me to the elevator where we defended to the third floor lab.

I watched as the lights went by overhead. Occasionally, I heard Dr Jensen’s voice and when I did, I felt so calm. I knew something was wrong and that somehow I should be fighting something, but when I heard Jensen’s voice, or felt Jen’s reassuring touch on my shoulder, I knew everything was ok.

When the gurney stopped, we were in what looked like an OR Theater. There were other doctors and nurses around us. Dr Jensen presented the team with my signed consent forms for the procedures and he looked down at me whispering, “you are in capable hands.” He commented to the OR team that “occasionally Emma gets a little delusional, especially when she is under pressure like she is right now. Recently she even began believing she was a federal agent.”

Those words triggered a deep emotional response in me. With my last ounce of strength, I managed to repeat, “I am a federal agent, Agent Emma Jones, please help me.” The nurse standing next to me smiled and patted my shoulder.

“Sure you are my dear, sure you are. You can be whoever you desire. Afterall, we are just here to help you.” With that, I saw her hit the plunger on a syringe connected to my IV line and my world went black.

Slowly, I saw light interrupt my sleep. Blackness became gray and then became white as I opened my eyes. I was thirsty and needed water. A nurse walked into the room and seeing I was awake mentioned’ “welcome back Emma, you’ve been asleep for awhile. Just lay there while I get the doctors.”

I looked around at an unfamiliar room. It looked as if I was in a hospital but could not remember how I got here. I must have had a look of panic on my face as the nurse walked over and put her hand on my shoulder calming me down. “Everything is ok my dear, everything is ok.”

Into my room walked two doctors, who I did not recognize. One spoke immediately. “Emma, you have been through some trauma and need time to heal. You have sustained a head injury, so your memory may be foggy. We believe, however, that over time, your memory will recover.”

Continuing, “we notified your mother as soon as we got word of your recovery and she should be here in a moment,.”

“My mother,” I heard myself say, “my mother?”

They nodded and in walked a woman I vaguely remembered. “Emma, this is your mother, Jen.” Before he finished, the woman was at my beside holding my hands and kissing me on the cheek. There was a knock on he door and in walked a third man introduced as Dr Jensen. My mother, Jen, looks to me, “Emma, Dr Jensen will help you get all of your memories back.” I meekly said, “hello,” and then retreated back into my shell.

Jensen apologized for being late, but said that he was on a difficult case of a former federal agent named Bernie Carroll. It seemed Bernie too was in an accident and when he woke, was a shell of his former self. He now had no filter and control and from what I heard, spent his days sitting in the corner playing with himself in a fantasy world. He had regressed in age to a 12 yr old and was now only good for cleaning the hallways. I did not know Bernie, but immediately felt sorry for him. Jensen made the comment that the former agent also had undercover agents working for him and now those agents had no support and were basically abandoned. Again, none of this talk registered with me but I somehow felt sorry for the agents Jensen discussed.

Dr Jensen walked over to my bed and patted my shoulder. “Soon, we will have you good as new, Emma, and ready to return to classes.” He continued, “for now, it is best that you rest.” With a nod, a nurse administered an unseen drug into my IV line and I slowly slipped into a deep sleep but not before My mother came back and kissed me on the lips. “Be a good girl.,” she whispered. Those words caused me to shiver.

The next morning , I woke to sunlight and a nursing staff eager to get me out of bed. I was stiff and they had to support me at first as I walked the hallway. When I passed a mirror, I did not recognize the face staring back at me. They seemed to notice and whispered, “it will all come back in time.” By the end of the week, I was mobile and was finally allowed to shower.

Alone under the spray, I examined my body for the first time. I did not remember anything. Here I was standing almost 6 feet tall, with blonde hair, and full breasts that had large pink nipples. My hips were also full. As I dried off, a nurse came in to check on me and mentioned that I was going on a day trip to the salon later today. It was my first visit outside of the hospital.

When I got back, my mother Jen was waiting for me in the room. “Emma, you look beautiful, I love what they did to your hair. How do you feel?”

“Mom, I feel like a stranger in a strange land, I have no idea of who I am looking at in the mirror.”

“Dr Jensen will help with that, I promise you, he will help.”

With that, she escorted me accompanied by a nurse down the hall to Jensen’s facility. Dr. Jensen was welcoming and had me sit in what almost looked like a dental chair that could tilt back. When I was comfortable, he said that he was going to give me a drug that would help me relax and get me through the mental blocks I was experiencing. Before I could frame a question, my world exploded in spirals and colors. I relaxed totally and felt a floating sensation.

I then heard Dr Jensen’s voice in the distance and distinctly heard him say “let’s get her out of those clothes.” Immediately, I felt multiple hands removing my clothing until I was naked. There was a conversation on-going, that I could only listen too.

“The surgical team and plastic surgery team did an excellent job on her,” someone said. “She really does look like a 19 yr old beauty.” I knew they were talking about me, but I was almost frozen in the chair. The voices continued, “Jensen has plans for this one; he has taken a personal interest in both her and her mother,” at which multiple voices laughed. “She is a beauty though, someone is going to be very happy.”

I heard a door open and then Jensen’s voice. “The drugs have taken effect, let us begin.” I felt ear buds get inserted and a visor fit over my face. For the next two hours subliminal messages, images and an occasional stroke or touch filled my world. I could not fight because I did not know what I was fighting. Near the end, the images became sexier and more provocative to include some of my mother with Dr Jensen. The images were accompanied by stimulation so that they would be accepted. What I felt for the first time in years was arousal coursing through a 19 yr old body.

After two hours, I was disconnected and taken back to my room. When Dr Jensen walked in a few hours later, I was busy reading a magazine. Although there were books and magazines dealing with psychology and behavior on an end table, I was more attracted to the fashion and current event genre. As I flipped through the images, I often saw myself in the pictures. Jensen seemed to observe me for a moment.

“Well Emma, do you see anything you like in there?”

“Dr Jensen, there are so many beautiful things in here, but they are all too expensive for me.”

He nodded, “nonsense Emma, pick out something you like and show it to your nurse. We’ll see what we can do.” He continued, “now, how did you find today’s session?”

I thought for a minute and just shrugged my shoulders unsure of how to answer the question.

“Those sessions will continue and get longer,” he added. It will not be long before you begin to remember things.”

I nodded my head, “well, I did see my mother in some of the images and you too.” Jensen just nodded his head, but smiled at my use of the term “mother.”

When Jensen left my room a nurse came in and gave me a shot. I asked a question about what was in the syringe and just got the answer, “some medicine to help make you think.” Ordinarily, such a vague answer would have bothered me, but now it did not. I held out my arm and was soon feeling ......well, I shall I describe it.......delightful. Yes, I was feeling delightful. She gave me a new fashion magazine and I immediately began looking at the pictures. I started reading some articles on fashion and makeup trends, but soon found my head hurting again as I concentrated on the words. Some of them were impossible to understand and I had to ask for help.

My mother walked in a few moments later. She had a job here in the facility as Dr Jensen’s assistant. Approaching my bed, she whispered, “and how is my good girl today.” Immediately, I thought that I had pee’d the bed as a burst of wetness flooded my pussy. Embarrassed, I did not know what to do, but my mom seemed to sense my discomfort.

“Emma, is something wrong dear?” She inquired.

“Mom, something is wrong with me, I think I just wet the bed. I am, I am........mom, I don’t even know how old I am, but I know I should not be wet.”

My mom looked at me and laughed, “Emma, you are 19 years old, and you have so much to relearn. There is a good wetness and a bad wetness. You just experienced a ‘good wetness.’ She looked to me, “it is ok and natural.”

I looked to her, “do you get good wetness too?”

She nodded her head, “I do, especially when I am around Dr Jensen.”

Jen then looked down at the fashion magazine I was holding. “Are you studying fashion these days?” Smiling, I replied, “I like the pictures.” I told her about finding a picture I liked and showing it to a nurse and she helped me find one. It was a very short skirt and a top with a plunging neck line. The skirt would fit tight and my mother mentioned I would need to wear a thong. I looked at her with a pained expression and she immediately understood. “You have no idea what a thong is, do you?”

For the next hour, my mom gave me a quick refresher on fashion and lingerie. I had forgotten everything. She also helped me with words that I did not understand in the magazines. I was involved with the pictures and did not hear the nurse come back into the room. “Emma, it is time to go back downstairs for your treatment.” I nodded and looked to my mother. She whispered, “I will be right here when you get back.”

Instead of being rolled on a gurney, I was allowed to walk in a robe and slippers. When I got to the room, a new IV was started and I was given one of the feel good shots that soon had me smiling. The nurse had me stand and take off my robe before I was told to sit in the chair. My wrists were secured as were my legs and feet. Again, I was afraid that I pee’d myself as I felt all wet. They started an IV and then put in ear buds and placed a visor over my eyes. The chair then reclined back into a comfortable position.

I woke the next morning back in my room. I again had no idea how I got there. After breakfast, I was allowed to slip on a dress and go shopping with one of the nurses and my mother. We ended up getting everything people thought I needed, and I just went along as I had no idea. After a lunch, they took me to a spa where my hair was cut and colored and my nails were done. We were about to leave when the nurse mentioned to Jen that I needed a body wax as Dr Jensen would expect it. She agreed and I was subjected to discomfort and pain in the name of esthetics. Returning to the facility, I was soon back in my room, naked under a robe and heading for more treatment. After the waxing, my body felt strange and sensitive.

During the treatment, the images flashing through my mind got more and more intense. I saw Dr Jensen as a power figure, in charge, one to be obeyed as was my mother, Jen. Brief images had them in black leather or latex and dominate. In fact, my mother only knelt before Jensen. When I woke, I was naked under the sheet and again was embarrassed by my wetness. My mother saw my discomfort and told me my reactions were normal. She then put her hands under my sheet and found my nipples. Slowly stroking them in small circles, she commented, that should feel good. I nodded. When her hand slipped down to my newly waxed pussy, she felt my wetness and again commented, “Emma, this is normal.” I was confused, her touch felt good, very good. She took my hand and replaced hers. She looked me in the eye and said “stroke for me.” Again, I gushed at the power of her words. I touched and quivered. Every time, I tried to stop, she would correct me. I heard the door open and Dr Jensen was there. He looked down at me and said “touch faster” and I did. A feeling washed over me, I was obeying them. I did not know what was happening. It felt good and there was a pressure and an urge to obey. When my mother whispered “good girl” my body quivered, I again flooded with wetness and my one hand pinched my extended nipples. I looked up and said “mom, what is happening.” Then my body exploded in pleasure and I heard my voice literally screaming.

When I calmed down, Jensen was still there.

“You are recovering well Emma, soon you will be released.

“Momma, please, what is happening?” My hands still between my thighs.

“Emma, it is normal, you will remember, now do as Dr Jensen asks.”

I looked to Jensen, he smiled and nodded. I was again losing control. “Momma, please help me.” My mother held my head as I exploded. My body gushed fluids as never before, my nipples ached, I screamed. Jensen looked to all in the room. “Her treatment is progressing nicely.” Looking to me, “Emma, you will soon be good as new.” His words made me happy.

For treatment, I was taken to a different room and again given the happy drug. As I floated around in my mind, I was led to a new chair and strapped in. This one seemed to have little protrusions where I grew wet all the time. As the images and messages started, it was again more and more naked men and women. There was always Doctor Jensen and my mother watching. As the naked people frolicked, I watched my mother kneel and open Dr Jensen’s zipper. As she did, the protrusions near my pussy and ass started to vibrate and move. They felt do good to me as I watched. By the time, his cock was out and growing hard, my body was feeling funny as the protrusions seemed to grow and start to fill me. Images swirled but through it all, I watched the powerful Dr Jensen control the powerful woman, my mom, until he exploded and I saw a look of joy on her face. It must have been so good for her.

I heard moans as the chair moved under me. They were my moans. I felt the quivers and the impending flood build, and then it all stopped. I felt frustration. I awoke back in my room. My mother and Jensen were there.

“Emma, it is time to check your progress,” Dr Jensen said. “Let’s make your mother proud.”

“Please get out of bed.” I did almost forgetting my nakedness.

“Walk over here,” he commanded and I immediately walked next to him.

“Kneel like a good girl.” I knelt feeling a rush of pleasure as I did.

I was kneeling like the images of my mother and knew instinctively what to do. When I reached up and pulled down his zipper freeing his swollen cock, he whispered “good girl.”

I said nothing, but took his cock and wrapped my lips around it like I had watched my mother do. I shut my eyes and replayed the scene over and over in my head. As I did, my lips sucked as the scene developed. I heard moaning and realized it was both my mother and Dr Jensen. Then his cock seemed to swell and quiver and I felt my mouth flooded by his cock as spurt after spurt of a thick white liquid hit my throat. It tasted so good. Now I knew why my mother sucked.

I opened my eyes, my mother and Jensen were smiling. “Good girl” they both said. I was led back to bed where I was handed a vibrator and my hand holding it was positioned by my mother directly over my pussy. She flipped it on and they both watched as I pleasured myself. This they told me was my reward. “Emma, you are learning quickly.”

I was then put to sleep with a visor and ear plugs. I slept through the night as images flowed into my mind.

In the morning, Dr Jensen and my mother met me in my room with good news, I was allowed to go home for a few days, my mother seemed ecstatic. Within the hour, she had packed my bags and escorted me out of the facility. Once home, she showed me my room—she then added, “I want you to enjoy a freedom of thought and action while you are here.” I looked at her and whispered, “momma please.” When she responded “please what,” I hesitated for a minute,before answering, “momma, make me feel good, make me cum, please....” My mother looked at me and a smile broke out over her face. “Now where did that thought come from, Emma?”

“Momma, it is the dreams I have, what I see, how I wake up.” I blushed, “it is what I think about.”

Jen looked at me, “is Dr Jensen in your dreams?”

I nodded and added “and you too momma”

Jen had me go into a room that she told me was mine. She told me to strip.

I did as she asked and felt myself get wet. “Does doing this excite you Emma.”

“Yes momma,” when she pressed for details, I told her that I was always afraid I would pee myself as I got so wet. She smiled and basically told me that people liked me wet. She then commented how hard and pink my nipples were.

Laying me on the bed, Jen bound my arms and legs to the bed posts all the while asking me if that act also aroused me. When I nodded and told her I saw this in my dreams, she just smiled, “of course you did dear, Dr Jensen knows what he is doing.” She then proceeded to play with my body until I was thrashing in the bed. I knew she had a vibrator on high, but could not see where or when she would apply it.

The wetness between my legs grew as did the tingling and pressure. I could only think of finding release which I now knew would happen after the tension built up. When the vibrator hit a special spot on the roof of my pussy, my hips pressed off the bed. My momma saw that response and returned the vibrator there holding it just right. “Momma, it’s going to happen again, momma’ momma, please.” At that moment, I exploded and felt a gush of fluids escape my pussy followed by another and another. My momma just smiled and I was embarrassed.

“My girl is a squirter, I am so proud of you.” I blushed but was admonished, “Emma, that response is wonderful, you came hard for your momma.” She continued, Dr Jensen will be proud. She then showed me a collection of short skirts and sheer tops to wear. “As long as we are in the house, you will not wear a thong.” I nodded my head and dressed as momma wanted. I felt so sexy and making momma happy made me feel good. By 5pm, momma produced a syringe for my evening shot. These shots made me feel good. Within seconds, I was laying back on the sofa enjoying the sensation. I did not care that my skirt was not above my waist or my bare pussy was exposed. When Jen’s hands traced along the puffy lips, I just smiled and eventually moaned. When she said ‘good girl’ I literally gushed on her fingers. She again smiled, removed her fingers from my sex and brought them to my lips where for the first time I experienced my own scent and taste. That action caused me to gush even more.

Sleep that night was fitful and full of dreams. I kept seeing myself as a spectator and then a participant. In all of them, Dr Jensen was watching me. The more he watched me, the more I liked it. In the morning,I told my momma about my dreams and she understood. “You are just getting your memories back, dear,” was her favorite line. As we watched the news, there was a story about missing federal agents in the city. They showed a picture of a beautiful woman in her mid-20s who had disappeared. I looked to my momma and commented, “she has my name.” They then showed missing agent Bernie Carroll. “Momma isn’t that the man Dr Jensen was helping.” She nodded yes, but told me he had left the hospital and disappeared.

It was a busy day. My momma took me to a doctor in a clinic recommended by Dr Jensen. The doctor examined me which caused me to again get wet which I am sure he noticed. He made a comment to my mother about my responsiveness. He then gave me a few shots. The last one was a birth control shot that my mother insisted I receive. He also gave me what he called a hormone shot and pills to take everyday. Leaving the doctor, my mother laughed, “it seems my little Emma likes eyes on her body.” I blushed and nodded, “it ls like in my dream.”

We headed across town to a photo studio used by Dr Jensen. Momma said Jensen always wanted before and after pictures for his studies. I was escorted into the studio where I was immediately photographed, when my momma suggested that I remove my clothes,I did. The photographer snapped away. Over the next 30 minutes , I was photographed in many poses and wanted more. Every time the camera clicked, I got turned on. By the time the shoot was over, I was aroused and whispered to my momma, “I feel like I did when I knelt in front of Dr Jensen.” I added, can I kneel in front of you?” Jen shook her head proudly.

As the photographer snapped away, I knelt naked on the floor in front of Jen. She placed her hands on my head and holding me tight allowed my hands to open her skirt. I was pleasantly surprised that she was not wearing panties and she was smooth just as I was. My face was inches from her pussy and I knew what she wanted and I needed. Instinctively, I pressed forward and found her clit and her wetness. Her moan told me that she was enjoying. As I ran my tongue into her, my other hand went between my thighs. Within minutes we had both cum and cum hard filmed the entire time.

Jen picked up the phone and called Jensen. “She is ready,” were the only words I heard.

I stayed with my momma for 3 days before heading back to the facility. When I next saw Dr Jensen in his office, he was looking at the pictures from the studio. Looking up, he saw me enter and commented, “Emma, you are very photogenic.” I again blushed.

He then had his nurse administer a shot and asked me how I was feeling. Within minutes, I was floating away and would have done anything for this man in front of me. “Well Emma, are you ready to go back to classes?” I knew that the Dr had discovered my secret. I shook my head no. He pressed....“and why not?” When I did not answer, he became stern, “answer me like a good girl.” I immediately said that I could not go back as I was now stupid.

“Emma, you are not stupid, it takes time.”

“I don’t know words and have a hard time reading, I am getting stupid.”

Jensen nodded his head. “I see then, well if you are not going to go back to school, what do you intend on doing with your life?” He stared directly into my eyes like he could see though me. I was nervous.

Jensen looked at me. “Well for awhile, I can keep you as a research subject to show others the value of my work. Given your looks and affinity for the camera, maybe you could become a model for photo shoots.” I smiled at that suggestion and nodded my head. I knew I would be a good model and I also had a secret, being in front of the camera got me wet. I loved the idea that other eyes would be on me.

Jensen stood up and walked over to me. As he looked into my eyes, somehow I knew what to do. I felt myself lowering to the floor and was soon kneeling in front of the doctor. When he patted my head and said “good girl,” I literally gushed wetness. I loved his tone and the words. I reached up and slowly unzipped him, freeing his cock which was getting swollen. I held it in front of my lips and then engulfed it letting it harden in my mouth. I looked up and saw him looking down at me and with my eyes locked on his, I began sucking him for the second time. I also ran my hand up under my skirt and fingered myself. The sensations his cock created combined with my finger was too much and as he erupted in my mouth, I came hard swallowing all he gave me. He patted me and again said, “good girl,” he continued this time, “the training you received is having an effect, you enjoyed that didn’t you Emma?” All I could do was nod my head as I collapsed into a heap on the floor.

Later that day, Jen came into my room and talked to me. “Emma, Dr Jensen told me what happened today. Did that embarrass you?”

“No momma, it didn’t, not at all. In fact momma, it got me all kind of wet again.” I looked to my momma’s face and saw a smile. “Good Girl,” she muttered and those very words again made me wet. Before I went to bed, it was the same routine, I took a shot, the pills and the had ear buds and a visor to help me sleep. My dreams got more and more vivid.

I came downstairs on a Saturday and heard momma on the phone: “yes doctor, I do believe Emma is ready. Yes, I understand. I am sure she will be perfect for the encounter.”

When I asked momma who was on the phone, she said it was Dr Jensen and that I was to meet him and a colleague for dinner this evening at the University Club. Emma, we will have to get you a new dress for the dinner. I nodded, not knowing what was entailed.

Before mid-afternoon we were back and I was the owner of a little black cocktail dress and some very sexy lingerie. By 6 pm, I was dressed and momma dropped me off at the University Club. When she did, she whispered my old last name into my ear and rapidly a fog lifted and although I was still Emma, I seemed more confident and intelligent. Walking into the club, I looked for Dr Jensen. I spotted him at the bar with another distinguished gentleman and walked over. After introductions, I was offered a drink and we settled in for a nice dinner and conversation. I was the topic of conversation as was behavior modification. “Emma was a non-believer, but look at her now.” Jensen loved using that line. When Antonio asked if he could demonstrate a personality change, Jensen whispered, “I thought you would never ask.” Then staring at me, he simply said “The new Emma,” before the words left his mouth, my mind was again blanketed in a fog and my vocabulary and intelligence dropped.

Antonio, whispered “amazing,” and started to ask me questions. Jensen just smiled. Finally, Jensen told me that Antonio was a photographer and back in his hotel room, he was going to take pictures if I was interested. Of course I was and when he left the hotel 30 min later, I was on Antonio’s arm.

We were hardly in his hotel room before his camera was out and he was giving me directions. Showing a little leg and then some thigh ended up with a panty viewing captured on a digital print. When he asked me to remove my dress, I did as long as he photographed me in my lingerie laying on his bed. Finally, he asked me to model nude for him and what a turn on. My mind was screaming, “yes, finally” the entire time.

Once I was naked, it was not long before he joined me and it was just like in my dreams. Antonio had a touch that made me melt and a cock that I loved to suck. He was larger then Jensen, but when I got him close, he stopped me. He then put me on my stomach and pulling on my hips, he put his cock into me for the first time. God was he big. Within minutes, he had my body in a rhythm with his with each stroke riding deeper. I could feel the pressure inside of me grow with each stroke and I just wrapped my pussy tightly around his cock and pressed back into his body. My body moved on it’s own and I exploded taken over the edge quickly by his thrusts. As I felt my pussy grip his cock tightly, he grunted and I felt splash after splash of his seed flow into my pussy. I loved the sensation. When he pulled out, I could se cum dripping from his cock. So, I lowered my lips and cleaned him off. He smiled, picked up the phone and call Jensen saying, “she checked out 100% and you will get your investment money.”

As I got up to leave, Antonio opened his wallet and gave me $500 while calling me a cab. He made me proud when he stated, “Emma you have real talent.”

Jen was thrilled about the 500 dollars and less worried about the cum draining from my body. The hormones she had been giving me were working and my breasts remained tender as they exhibited a second growth spurt. Whereas I was a 34B, now I was a 38C. Jen connected me with photographers and soon I was a regular at photo shoots. It was only a small step to movies and with my mother and Dr Jensen monitoring my career, I became a regular on the movie set. I liked them because I did not have to talk too much, the men had big cocks and I was being watched and filmed.

On a weekly basis, I would have dinner with Dr Jensen and his friends or investors and always was asked to go back to someone’s hotel where I would have sex. I loved sucking cock and enjoyed the taste of a man in my mouth. He showed me a picture of Emma the agent and it never dawned on me that I was the woman in the picture. Momma walked in and said they wanted me on the set and I was to ride a sex machine called the sybian...I smiled, “anything for your momma.” I walked into the room, faced the camera and dropped my robe. It is going to be a good day.