The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unearthing the Lesbian Goddess

Chapter 3 of 3

Sara stalked back to the camp with her arms bundled up with bags of food, swearing under her breath as she felt a bitter sense of deja vu. Carol had claimed she’d lost her wallet and run back to the tent for it—which wasn’t all that uncommon for the scatterbrained brunette—but instead of rushing back after her like she’d promised Carol had apparently decided to ditch her altogether and left Sara with the bill. She had to walk all the way back from the village by herself and her arms were killing her. At long last she kicked her way into the tent and dropped the packaged food onto a table, cursing as she stretched her sore arms.

“Alright Carol, you better have a damn good reason for leaving me like that.”

Sara spun around to confront her friends, who were no doubt laughing their heads off at bailing on her. Instead, Sara saw a completely naked Carol tied to a chair, her arms and legs bound by bits of leather that were meant to lash the tents together. Her mouth was gagged with some blue scrap of fabric. Carol struggled and thrashed against her bonds, her voice muffled by the gag as she tried to spit it out. A looped piece of blue string slipped from between her lips and Sara gasped as she recognized the skimpy lining of a thong. Someone had gagged Carol with a pair of panties.

“Carol!” the redhead cried out in alarm as she ran over to help her friend, but stopped when she saw Angela step out from the shadows. The blonde girl wore a dark, gleeful smile and nothing else. As Sara eyed her carefully the naked Angela laid her hands on the restrained Carol, almost comfortingly.

“Sorry that Carol ditched you, Sara,” she said nonchalantly, as if her friend weren’t bound and gagged next to her. “She got tied up back here at camp.”

“Okay, I know you two love your stupid pranks, but I think this is going a little far for some terrible gag.”

“You’re right, Sara, this is a terrible gag.” Angela tugged on the panties in Carol’s mouth, pulling the blue underwear free. Carol panted gratefully while Angela giggled. “I mean, they hardly muffled her voice at all. But it was pretty hot seeing her savoring the taste.” Angela pulled Carol’s hair and brought her head back, forcing her to watch as she licked at the fabric. Carol shivered, and across the tent Sara was unable to resist the way the brazen act made her tremble.

Carol snapped out of it and turned to face Sara, or at least turned her head as far as possible with Angela’s firm fist holding onto her hair.

“It’s not Angela! She’s been possessed!”

Sara tilted her head, trying to ignore the panic rising in her chest. “Okay, that just sounds like even more of a set up for a prank.”

“Sara, would I tie myself naked to a chair like some kind of slut just for a prank?”

That did make her suspicious. Carol was the most adventurous out of all of them, but that stopped at anything below skimpy or form fitting outfits. Anytime she needed to actually change in front of her friends she got deathly embarrassed and hid from sight. Even after four years Sara had never seen Carol in anything less than her swimsuit, yet here she was now with her tits exposed, hands tied behind her back.

Angela suddenly yanked on Carol’s brown hair, tugging her head back again. Angela gazed at her with that dark, predatory smile. “Oh I don’t know about that, Carol. Seems like you’re enjoying your little punishment.”

Without warning, Angela bent down and slid her hand between Carol’s legs. Carol tried to push her legs together and stop her, but they were tied down securely to keep her legs forced apart. With her pussy left exposed Angela began to casually run her fingers over Carol’s slick lips.

“See? You’re dripping wet,” Angela said as she licked her lips. “Almost like you were getting off on this.”

Carol let out a pathetic moan and trembled in the leather bonds. Sara knew she should have been thinking of trying to rescue her friend; instead her eyes instantly dropped to stare at Carol’s pussy. Angela’s fingers deftly teased at her lips, circling and pinching her clit, and sure enough her cunt was slick with need. Carol tried to push herself up out of the chair, only able to lift her ass up an inch or two before the leather straps held her in place, but it was enough room for Sara to see the small puddle of lust that had spread underneath her.

“I’m not… enjoying this…”

“Yes you are, dear. But you won’t let yourself surrender to the pleasure. You won’t let yourself surrender to me.” Angela pressed in against her prisoner, her enormous tits squeezing down into Carol’s shoulder. Carol glanced up at her captor but her eyes quickly fell to stare at Angela’s cleavage, licking her lips almost like she wanted a taste. Carol caught herself and turned away, conflicted, while Angela cackled.

“Let her go,” Sara called out from across the tent. She wasn’t sure why she hadn’t spoken up sooner. If you walked in on your friend being kidnapped, you were supposed to help. Only this wasn’t some creep attacker, it was Angela. The blonde was acting a little strange but that didn’t change who she was. There was also some small part of Sara was transfixed by seeing Carol in the chair. She was only tied up with pieces of spare leather straps yet they held her down so completely; expertly tied so she could hardly do more than struggle.

Sara twitched, knowing that she should be focusing on her captive friend and not how enticing those bonds looked to her.

Angela seemed to dismiss Sara as she knelt down beside the chair, focusing only on Carol. She lifted her slick fingers away from Carol’s cunt and brought them up to fondle one of the brunette’s tits. Again Carol gave that reluctant moan as her craving need to be touched was satisfied, but that was quickly followed by more efforts to escape even as she continued to groan.

“Don’t be worried about Carol, Sara. We’re just having a lover’s spat is all.”

That made Sara blink.

“Lovers? You two are together?

“Well, we’re not officially dating yet,” Angela admitted. She twisted Carol’s nipple gently, making her wince. Then she twisted a little harder and Carol cried out in pleasure, hips bucking uselessly against her leather restraints. “We’re just working out the details of that now. Aren’t we, Carol.”

“I—I’m not…”

“Not fantasizing about sleeping with me?” Angela teased, bringing a guilty flush to Carol’s face. “How long have you been wanting me, Carol? How many times has my body starred in those naughty fantasies of yours?”

Carol shook her head, fighting; then she shot her eyes open and stared right at Sara, scared.

“Sara, it’s not Angela. It’s Cassandra! Cassandra is possessing her.”

Sara took a step back, bumping into a table behind her. She didn’t know what Carol was talking about but she recognized that her fear was genuine.

“What are you talking about? Who’s Cassandra?”

Angela turned and stuck her ass out first, giving Sara a clear view of her dripping pussy before standing up straight, her back to Sara. The redhead gulped, wondering why the sight had turned her on so much. She’d never been into women. The only time a girl had even turned her on was…

Mistress. That strange fantasy that took over as she held the goddess statue. Being bound, punished, abused in every way she’d ever craved. That strange woman with the glowing violet eyes in her fantasy who had made her beg for more.

Sara pushed the fantasy aside. Why had that daydream suddenly come back to her so powerfully?

Angela slowly turned, and though Sara couldn’t say why, the tiny blonde instantly seemed more powerful than before. There was a strange tension surrounding the tent now; the air felt thick and heavy like a storm were about to strike. Sara gasped as Angela faced her, the shorter girl’s eyes glowing with strange violet light.

“Your eyes…” Sara sputtered, feeling as if the world had just flipped around on her. How was this happening? “Your eyes are just like—”

“Just like the eyes your Mistress had,” Angela said in a seductive voice, low and husky. A voice filled with such a sense of authority and power that it made Sara shiver.

Sara found herself nodding in agreement then stopped, scared. “How do you know about that? I never told you, Angela.”

“Because I’m not Angela at the moment,” the blonde said with a faint laugh, those violet eyes pulsing brighter. “I’m just using her as a host to speak with you, Sara. I know all about your naughty little fantasy earlier. I know about all your fantasies.”

Angela had started to approach her, seductively rolling her hips as she put one foot before the other in a straight line, as if she were on a runway. Sara gripped the table behind her. Her breath caught in her throat as she wondered if she should be trying to escape. She needed to know what was happening to Angela, to Carol; Sara had to find out how she knew about her fantasies. And if—

Sara bit her lip, silencing the thought. Angela stopped in front of her, those ruby lips stretching into a wide, knowing grin as those powerful violet eyes burned into Sara’s mind. The redhead shrank back at the confident smirk. Angela—no, Cassandra—was leering at her as if she had heard that traitorous thought.

“What’s wrong, Sara? Why are you trying to ignore that last thought? It was so much fun.”

Sara yelped in shock and lost all composure. Did Angela really just read her mind?

“I did, dear. I told you that this isn’t your friend Angela. I’m someone so much more powerful, but I can see you sense that already. I can already sense your body burning with desire for me, even if you don’t know why.”

The redhead shook her head in denial but her nipples were standing out painfully, desperately poking through her shirt as warm ripples of excitement fluttered over her stomach and settled between her legs in a red hot burning need.

“It’s because you can naturally sense how superior I am to you. That I’m so much more than you could ever hope to be, Sara. That power has different effects on people, but I like what it’s doing to you most. You crave to be dominated, I can smell it on you.”

The person controlling Angela sniffed the air, licking her lips as if she were savoring the scent. In the back of her mind Sara felt a strange rustling. Lithe fingers sliding into her subconscious, delicately picking through her thoughts to find the things that would betray her most. Sara’s eyes fluttered at the feeling. It should have felt intrusive, but instead Sara found herself yearning for more; a deep need for this Cassandra to dredge up her deepest desires and make them come true. Sara saw the power swirling through those violet eyes, that cruel but playful grin that seemed so unnatural on Angela’s face.

Images were flickering through her mind, fragments of the memories that Cassandra viewed; her failed attempts to bind herself when she was younger… the cracked, stone form of the naked woman she’d held in her heads… the hours she’d spent alone and isolated, masturbating to videos of men and women bound and helpless. Sara saw the mouth of the nearby cavern, now decorated with pillars and grand marble statues of various women, their pale stone hands exploring their bodies. Sara saw offerings of fruits and flowers and dresses tossed into great bonfires on the beach, as tanned women danced and made love to the beat of the music. And through it all Sara saw those piercing, violet eyes observing everything.

Sara backed up further against the table as understanding struck her. She pointed an accusing finger at Angela, barely able to believe the truth. “You’re her. You’re the goddess they used to worship here.”

Cassandra offered an amused laugh. “Yes, I am Cassandra. Deity of lesbian love and lust.” She cupped her breasts, faint slivers of purple energy crackling from her fingertips. “I was once worshipped here. Women flocked to me from all over the coast in order to experience the pleasure I offered them. And with your help I’ll be worshipped again. With the love of my followers I’ll have the strength to reach out to the other villages, to play my wonderful tricks again in this day and age.”

“We’ll stop you,” Sara said defiantly, but her eyes were wide with fear. With that supernatural violet light still bursting from her fingertips there was no denying what Cassandra was. This was something she’d never believed possible, so how was she meant to fight her? Especially if she was still inside Angela’s body.

“No, you won’t. You’ll join me willingly,” Angela reached out and caressed Sara’s cheek, the redhead shivering at the surprisingly delicate touch. She felt the pure power radiating off of Angela as if it were a gravitational pull trying to drag her down to her knees.

“Even if you won’t admit the truth it’s what you’ve desired all your life. To live beneath the heel of some powerful figure, to have them care for you and free you from all your worries. And you know I can be the Mistress you’ve always craved.”

Sara stared in astonishment as she felt the strange purple energy seeping through Angela’s fingertips. Everywhere she touched became ten times as sensitive, lighting up with energy and pulsing pleasure. It was all true. Sara knew that this thing was known as a trickster god, but that didn’t change what she felt. What she’d always felt since she was a child. Even if this was nothing more than a trap, it was one perfectly tailored for Sara.

She gazed down at those glowing fingertips, wondering what they would feel like inside her. Sara nearly opened her mouth to ask when she remembered Carol strapped to the chair and held hostage. Summoning her strength, she pushed the Goddess away, though her arms felt so weak there was almost no force behind them. Still, Cassandra stepped back, that neat grin never leaving her face. From Cassandra’s accommodating manner Sara felt as though any act of resistance she made was only because the Goddess allowed it; as if Cassandra were merely toying with her.

“Why do you have Carol tied up like that?”

“To help her, of course.” Cassandra gave a placating smile with Angela’s mouth. Sara could only wonder what had become of Angela with this lesbian Goddess possessing her. “Just as you crave to be dominated Carol lusts after your friend Angela. And after some convincing from her new Goddess, Angela is more than eager to pursue things with Carol.”

“Then why have her tied up if you’re helping?” Sara asked accusingly, but her eyes still lingered over those tight leather straps.

“It’s simple, Sara. Even after I gave her the perfect opportunity to finally be with Angela, our sweet Carol here still felt… hesitation. That’s why we’ve spent the last hour or so teasing her body, bringing her right up to the point of orgasm over and over and leaving her abandoned on that wonderful cliff side, always denying her release. All the better to help her seize an opportunity for pleasure whenever it arrives before her.”

Sara studied Carol and saw that the naked brunette really did seem exhausted. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat as she fought the leather bonds, needing to cum so badly she could hardly stand it. The rough red marks on Carol’s wrists and legs caught her attention, leaving Sara to only imagine how her friend must have struggled and fought against the endlessly teasing pleasure she’d been put through. Sara envisioned herself trapped in that chair, Cassandra teasing at her pussy, and before she could stop it her thighs pressed together, sending ripples of pleasure through her body like low, rumbling thunder. Suddenly she realized that Cassandra was gazing at her with those violet eyes, clearly aware of the dirty thoughts running through her mind. The Goddess gave her a confidential wink.

“You’re an expert on denial, Sara, so you know how effective our little torture has been. Constantly denying yourself orgasm was one of the best ways to get yourself off when you finally gave in, wasn’t it?”

Sara blushed deeply and bowed her head, trying to hide in her long red hair. This damn Goddess really did know every shameful secret of hers. The denial, the bondage, the feeling of being completely dominated. Cassandra was putting Carol through every bit of torture that Sara had fantasized of.

“Once Carol gives in to the truth and embraces her new position as my slave, then she and Angela can be together. And as my followers they will help spread my influence to all of the women they meet. My cult will begin again, spreading the beautiful love of women throughout the world. I’ll unleash every woman’s hidden fantasies, give them the courage to explore all their desires.” Cassandra lowered her arms and gave Sara a hungry smile, as if she were a delicious cut of meat to be devoured. In fact, that might be exactly what she was to the Goddess.

“And you will serve me as well, won’t you, Sara?”

“I—I don’t want—”

“Yes you do,” Cassandra said, cutting off her weak protests. “This is what you’ve always wanted. Someone to truly dominate you, to leave you perfectly helpless of doing anything but obeying them. And now you stand before a Goddess who can deliver precisely that to you. Would you really surrender this chance to live your fantasy out of some guilty conscious?”

“But, I shouldn’t want to help the person saying they’re going to rule the world. That’s just, well, a pretty basic response.”

Cassandra laid her hands on Sara’s shoulders, wrapping around her and leaning in close. Sara could smell Angela’s strawberry scented shampoo and feel the pure power radiating from her body.

“You aren’t going to help me take over the world,” Cassandra purred. “That implies you have a choice. I will own you, Sara. Collar you, enslave you, fill you with such devotion to me that you will never resist again. You will serve me as I spread my influence to all the women of the world. And the chance to serve me will fill you with such joy as never before. Do you really doubt the truth of my words?”

The vision filled Sara’s head, Cassandra’s promise fulfilled as the women of the world were swept up in her power, corrupted into becoming adoring lesbian slaves. They’d worship Cassandra, make her more powerful than ever before. Sara pictured herself always behind her Goddess, standing watch over the orgies with a golden collar around her neck and a bright smile on her face. To all who saw Sara it would be perfectly clear how much she loved to serve her Mistress.

Sara twitched as took in the vision, her mind nearly overloading. Slowly, she got control over herself and let out a defeated sigh. It was true. She’d love every second of serving Cassandra, no matter what it brought. It truly was everything she’d ever desired. Cassandra read her thoughts and grinned triumphantly, taking Sara by the chin. Even a simple possessive gesture like that made Sara bite her lip in anticipation.

“Kiss me,” the Goddess whispered, bringing Sara’s lips towards her. “Surrender, Sara, and become my slave.”

The redhead licked her lips, moving closer. But just as their lips were about to touch Sara stopped. “No,” she said simply.

Cassandra’s violet eyes blinked in surprise. “No? Isn’t this what you desire?”

“Yes,” Sara said shakily. “Fuck yes. It’s… perfect. But it’s perfect for me, not Carol. Let her go and you can have me.”

“Valiantly protecting your friends, that is an excellent trait,” Cassandra said with approval.

“So you’ll let her go?”

Cassandra laughed. “I didn’t say that.”

“But… she doesn’t want this,” Sara stammered. Surrendering to Cassandra had felt so right, almost like she could sense that the Goddess was fair and just, that she would care for her slaves. Would she really keep Carol against her will? Just as she was questioning the deity Cassandra burst into peels of laughter.

“Forgive me, Sara. I couldn’t resist.”

“Resist what?” Sara asked, confused and terribly horny.

“You see, just like your friend Carol, I’m rather fond of pranks as well.” Cassandra backed away, allowing Sara to see her friend strapped to the chair. Only that wasn’t quite right. Carol sat in the chair masturbating, fingers pulsing in and out of her pussy as she shook with pleasure. She was biting the side of her other hand to keep quiet, but now that Cassandra gave her permission she finally pulled her hand away and let out a soft laugh.

“Sorry, Sara,” Carol muttered, breath coming in short gasps. “But your face was priceless. Seeing your shock and concern for me, then that look of pure longing as you saw the restraints. Mhmm, I barely contained myself from moaning.”

“Carol? But… she was trying to enslave you.”

The brunette shrugged her shoulders. “Actually I gave in almost immediately. Which was like, an hour ago? I’ve basically been fucking Angela nonstop until you got back to camp, it’s all kind of a blur.”

“Then, why were you tied up?” Sara shook her head, trying to come to grips with it all.

“Because Goddess said it would turn you on to see me tied and abused. And boy was she right. Your face was almost as red as your hair.”

Carol made to stand up from the chair and wobbled, forgetting that her legs were still tied up. She fell back in the chair and gave an embarrassed laugh. “Angela? Can you give me a hand?”

Cassandra smiled and closed her eyes, like she was concentrating on remembering something. Carol leaned over in her chair and grinned at Sara. “You’ll love this part, it’s so cool.”

Suddenly Sara got double vision as Angela seemed to split into two people. Then to her shock one of the Angelas moved away towards Carol while the other stayed perfectly still. Sara studied the second Angela and noticed that the double was translucent, almost like a ghost. She kept Angela’s shape for only a moment before her features began to delicately shift into someone new.

Cassandra’s form began to grow taller while her spectral skin became a faint brown, perfectly tanned by the Greek sun. Flawless blonde hair streamed over her body, so bright it almost appeared white. No, silver. Hovering in the air Cassandra opened her eyes and smiled with those shining violet eyes that Sara had seen before. Sara stared in astonishment at the Goddess rising into the air above her.

“Oh my god,” Sara muttered, her eyes as wide as they could possible go.

“Goddess,” Cassandra gently corrected her, tittering with amusement. Below her Angela walked over to Carol and started undoing the knots holding her legs, her eyes back to their normally beautiful shade of blue.

“Thanks sweetie,” Carol chirped, smiling adoringly as Angela released her.

“Anytime,” Angela replied, then blushed. “Although you were pretty hot tied up. Maybe Sara’s onto something with this bondage fetish.”

Carol pulled Angela up onto the chair with her, the blonde straddling her lap as they kissed passionately. Sara looked away from the impossible Goddess above her and watched her friends making out, wearing the same astonished smile. They really were lovers now.

Knowing they still had work to do the couple broke the kiss, though Carol followed it up with a small kiss on Angela’s nose. “Maybe later we’ll fool around with it. Right now Goddess wants us to help Sara have her fun first.”

Angela nodded, grinning wickedly as she gathered up the leather restraints from the chair. “Mhm, that’s going to be so much fun.”

Even though she’d just seen it, Sara still couldn’t believe what she witnessed. Carol and Angela had always playfully fought, but she’d never even imagined that they’d hook up. But, they did seem happy. In fact, once she got over the shock of her friends being lesbians Sara realized their personalities would almost be perfect together.

Cassandra’s phantom hand reached down and caressed Sara’s cheek, humming with approval. “I’m glad that you are happy for your friends, Sara. They were worried that you wouldn’t approve of them.”

Sara shook her head. “They’re my friends. I love them. And if they want to be together I’ll support them.”

Angela and Carol held each other’s hands, smiling with happy tears in their eyes to hear that. Sara gave a reassuring smile, meaning every word she said.

“That’s why they wish to support you too. You’ve always wanted to be dominated and used, and now your friends will give you what you’ve always craved.”

Angela folded the leather restraints in her hand and snapped them loudly. The sound made Sara jump and her heart flutter, reacting as if she’d been shocked. Angela’s grin grew wider as she spoke.

“Oh, we are going to punish you dearly, Sara.”

The redhead stared down sheepishly while her heart pounded a frantic beat in her chest. “Do you promise?”

Carol laid a hand comfortingly on her shoulder. “Promise. Now turn around.”

Sara let out a shaky breath as she obeyed, turning to put her back to Carol. Her friend took hold of her hands, moving them behind her as though she were nothing more than a doll made to be posed however Carol wished. With a careful touch, Carol looped the restraints around Sara’s wrists, and the cool touch of the leather straps made Sara break into gooseflesh. In a moment of panic Sara instinctively fought back, twisting around in an attempt to free her arms, but the strips of leather held strong. Sara felt the sharp stab of fear fill her chest at finally being truly restrained and captured. Her breath quickened as her arousal flared higher. Sara writhed and let out a longing moan.

“Fuck, it’s really happening,” she whimpered, shutting her eyes tight as she continued to struggle. That natural instinct to break free was gone, and now Sara fought back just to enjoy the embrace of the leather as it held her in its tight grasp.

Tender hands took hold of Sara’s face and she opened her eyes in surprise to see Angela smiling up at her, blue eyes twinkling. “If you could only see that satisfied grin on your face,” Angela said with a seductive laugh.

Sara wavered on her feet, feeling almost like she was drunk. Her senses felt so intense. The firm hold the leather had on her wrists. Carol and Angela’s fingers as they trailed over her body. What was happening to her?

“Oh, you’re feeling Goddess’ influence,” Angela said with a smirk. “That took me by surprise too.”

“Wha…?”

Sara glanced up into the air and saw the faint form of Goddess Cassandra above her. As her friends continued to idly tease her sensitive body Sara took in the divine woman’s beauty, her shining violet eyes seeing deep into Sara’s soul and filling her with warm, sensual energy. It was hard to focus with the wonderful sensations overpowering her, and so Sara didn’t even bother to think. It was better to exist in the moment. To be nothing more than the soft, excited flesh that Carol was kissing and teasing with her fingers. To experience the delight as Angela continued to bind her with more tight straps. And to gaze up in bliss at how Cassandra’s beautiful brown body floated above them, swimming lazily through the air as if it were water.

Angela reached up and squeezed one of Sara’s tits through her shirt. The redhead gasped in surprise, trembling at the strong waves of pleasure that struck her from such a small gesture. Being felt up had never been this amazing before. Sara purred happily as she shook her head, doing her best to focus again. It was so easy to slip away like that, but this was her first time to be with all of them. Sara didn’t want to miss this for the world.

Noticing that Sara had recovered, Angela smiled, her fingers hovering over Sara’s tits, so close Sara swore she could already feel them; but she remembered the explosive bliss from just a moment ago and knew this was merely a taste of what Cassandra could do.

“Please,” she whined happily. “More.” Sara’s thoughts were lost in the hazy fog and that was the best she could manage for a sentence. But luckily her needs right then were simple enough to sum up. “More. Please. More.”

“Goddess can do that to us,” Angela replied casually, teasingly tickling her fingers in the air. Sara tried to lean forward to be touched but Carol had her arms in a firm hold, lashing them up completely in the leather bands. Angela saw the desperation on Sara’s face and blew a kiss. “Cassandra can make the pleasure we feel so much more intense. But you already know she’s a bit… playful. You don’t get to feel anything until she’s satisfied. Let me tell you though, Sara, it’s so worth it. Just wait until you cum with her.”

From behind Sara, Carol giggled. “Yeah, it’ll seriously melt your mind, Sara.”

Sara still felt nervous, not knowing if she could really trust this strange Goddess and what she’d done to her friends, but Carol and Angela still seemed like their old selves. Only now they were lesbians interested in turning her into a sex slave. Sara knew she should have been worried or suspicious but honestly this suited her just fine.

Eager to try out one of those magic orgasms Sara reached for her shirt only to feel the leather constrict on her skin. The pressure wasn’t just on her wrists but running up past her elbows now in tight winding loops, like a snake coiled around her arms. Sara’s toes curled as she flexed just to experience it again, but no matter how wonderful the bondage felt her nipples were still so damn sensitive. Sara needed to take her shirt off so Angela could play with them properly.

“Um, I think you guys may have jumped the gun there. If my arms are tied up how am I supposed to take my clothes off?”

Angela grinned as the divine visage of the goddess giggled above them. “We have something in mind for that,” the short blonde girl said with a sly smile as she held up a pair of scissors. They were made of sturdy metal, some of the archeology equipment they were supposed to use on artifacts.

Sara felt goosebumps run over her skin as Angela held up the bottom of Sara’s shirt, the cold tips of the scissors brushing her stomach as Angela put them in position. The cold touch made Sara recoil, but she forced herself to remain still, holding her breath nervously. There was a tug on her shirt followed by the clean sound of ripping fabric.

A triumphant grin stretched across Angela’s face as she dragged the scissors up over the shirt, neatly cutting it in half up the front. As the scissors slid up towards her collar Angela caught Sara’s eyes, grinning as she made the final cut. The tattered shirt fell back to her chest, Sara’s pink bra slightly exposed now. Angela quickly cut at each end of the shirt to Sara’s armpits and in a matter of seconds it was completely cut through. Behind her Carol took hold of the back of the shirt and yanked it away, leaving Sara in just her bra.

Angela saw how Sara nervously shifted her shoulders. “What’s wrong? Trying to cover up?”

Sara blushed. “Yes.”

“No more covering up anymore, Sara. You’re ours now. Understand?” Angela had taken her by the chin, just as Cassandra had before, and Sara felt the powerful urge to lean in and kiss her, to find some way to thank her friend for giving her this. She nearly did it too, until she remembered that Carol and Angela were apparently an item now.

“Um, Carol?”

The brunette peeked out over her shoulder, taking the scissors from Angela. “Yeah, Sara?”

“Sorry but… I was about to kiss Angela. I guess that’s not cool, right?”

Carol fixed her with a stern gaze, wagging the scissors in the air like a scolding finger. “Sara, you better kiss my girlfriend and do an amazing job of it. You’re our slave now, got it?”

“Yes Ma’am,” she said by instinct, flushing. Satisfied, Carol went back behind her and cut at the straps of her bra.

“I love it when she gets bossy,” Angela said with a wink. Angela reached her fingers under Sara’s pink bra, too impatient to wait for Carol to cut it away. She groped at Sara’s small tits and Sara felt the usual self conscious need to cover herself, especially with Angela’s huge breasts clear for her to see. But Angela had her eyes shut in apparent bliss, her fingers gently running over Sara’s hard nipples as if it were a privilege to touch them. Sara felt the insane urge to thank Angela for playing with her like this. It dawned on her that Angela’s fingers didn’t have that powerful touch to them that Cassandra provided. She didn’t mind however, as this gentle touch was beautiful in its own way.

Suddenly, Angela glanced up at Sara expectantly. “Well? My girlfriend gave you an order, slave.”

“Yes Ma’am,” Sara replied again before shutting her eyes and met Angela in a passionate kiss. She melted into her lips and let out a delighted moan as the pleasure she felt from being groped was instantly magnified by Cassandra’s power. Sara lost track of everything happening to her as she dove into that perfectly divine pleasure. She didn’t even notice as Carol cut the bra off of her and tossed it away.

She did break the kiss and yelp in surprise as she felt the scissor slide down between her ass cheeks and start cutting into the backside of her jeans. Sara looked back helplessly over her shoulder as Carol cut into the tough material but didn’t seem to be making any progress. Meanwhile Angela just happily watched the confusion on Sara’s face, drinking in that look of helplessness.

“I don’t think you have to… cut my pants off…” she said sheepishly. “Couldn’t you just unbutton them, Carol?”

“Mistress,” Carol corrected her, ignoring the question.

“Yes Mistress,” Sara replied. “Sorry Mistress. But, do you have to cut them too?”

“I guess it would be easier to take them off,” Carol muttered, and Sara gave a sigh of relief. “But I think it’s hotter this way.”

“I agree,” Angela added.

Sara looked between them frantically, then hung her shoulders. “Yes Mistress. Um, Mistresses?” Angela and Carol giggled and Sara felt herself relaxing. These were still her favorite pair of jeans and she hated the idea of them being destroyed but that concern was already fading into something meaningless. Her friends had made their wishes clears, so what was she supposed to do but give in?

Cassandra’s hands drifted down from above, petting Sara’s head and sending off pleasant ripples in her mind. “Such a good girl you are, Sara. You hardly even resisted against their wishes.”

The redhead flushed with shame, but oddly enough she felt a sense of pride welling up inside her. This was so unlike her. Normally Sara knew she’d be ready to jump into a fight if someone tried to ruin her stuff, but now she was passively watching as her friends cut her clothes to ribbons so they could fuck her. Sara shivered and let out a light moan, feeling the true sensation of being eager to please those above her, no matter what it cost.

Carol finally cut into the jeans, and now Sara felt the scissors slicing through the tough denim and cutting down over her ass. Angela caught the distracted Sara in a kiss again, teasing and twisting her nipples to distract her as Carol cut away. Suddenly she felt a cold draft and looked down to see that her jeans and underwear had been completely pulled away. Hadn’t Carol only just started cutting?

“You zoned out completely,” Angela said with a smirk as she brushed at Sara’s red hair. “You looked so damn happy and empty, it was really adorable.”

“Well, I’m naked,” Sara said lamely, not sure of what to do. She’d fantasized about this moment for years, being naked and bound and helpless. She’d never pictured her two best friends as her tormentors, or that there would be an actual supernatural goddess above her, but otherwise this was her dream come true. Only now that it was here Sara had no clue what she was supposed to do next.

“Don’t worry, dear,” Cassandra said from above in her husky voice. “I’ll show you what comes next. It’s time for you to truly surrender to me. To completely become my slave.”

A trickle of desire dripped down Sara’s pale thigh. Carol quickly caught it with her finger and licked it up, humming happily at the taste.

“Didn’t I already surrender?”

“You agreed to play, which is an excellent first step. But now it is time for me to truly take control of you. Mind, body, and soul.” Cassandra had drifted down to face her directly, whispering her words in Sara’s ear, and the young woman felt ready to give the Goddess anything she desired. Cassandra seemed to sense this and grinned.

“Girls, make your friend cum for me. It’s time for her to truly join you.”

“Yes, Goddess,” both girls said in unison, dropping to their knees. Angela was in front of Sara while Carol knelt behind her. Sara braced herself as she saw Angela bowing her head forward, planting her lips on Sara’s cunt and sending off an explosion of ecstasy through her body. It was just like how her breasts felt intensely sensitive, but with the help of Cassandra’s powers the pleasure she felt in her cunt seemed almost impossible. As she was certain nothing could be more perfect than Angela eating her out Sara felt Carol press herself between her legs from behind.

Carol’s tongue licked at her ass and Sara couldn’t hold back the moan that escaped her. With a tongue filling each hole Sara was shaking wildly, her arms pulling at the leather restraints but they held her tightly in place and that constant pressure only made her pleasure burn even brighter. Sara’s eyes were rolling back in her head and she’d seem to be so far gone she couldn’t even moan anymore. Instead the bound girl was reduced to making a high pitch whine of pure ecstasy and gratitude.

Soft, divine fingers trailed up her throat and Sara struggled to stay conscious, opening her weak green eyes to see Cassandra floating before her. The goddess began to pet the girl’s red hair as she rose higher into the air, stopping when her hips were before Sara’s eyes. Cassandra spread her tan legs wide and as Sara saw the exposed, perfect pink cunt before her she instantly began to drool, unable to resist.

“Drink up my divine essence,” Cassandra commanded, fingers spreading her pussy lips for Sara to see her slick depths. “Pleasure me and surrender. As you cum you will be bound to me forever. You shall become my slave for all eternity.”

Sara nodded, already beyond words, but she would obediently carry out any command from her Goddess. She pulled forward and greedily began to eat out Cassandra. Her body was still translucent as mist but Sara felt the warmth of her skin against her own, could lick and lap up her delicious juices. Sara felt the soft pulse of Cassandra’s heartbeat as her thighs wrapped around her head, pushing Sara’s tongue deeper into her. With Carol and Angela’s tongues still filling her pussy and ass Sara lost herself in the experience, surrendering all control. She’d surrender her normal life, her hopes and aspirations, all because this was the single greatest sensation Sara had ever experienced, beyond anything she’d dreamed possible. And in gratitude to Goddess Cassandra she pledged herself, if only in the hope that the rest of her life would be filled with this same pleasure forever.

Cassandra gripped her hair and pulled Sara deeper, groaning in need. She’d gone centuries without the touch of a woman, and now she had three new worshipers at her command. As she felt her own orgasm filling her powerful body Cassandra gazed down at her three slaves: Sara with her eyes rolled back as she mindlessly enjoyed the pussy of her Goddess; Angela and Carol each with their tongue deep inside Sara, holding each other’s hands as they ate out their friend. Cassandra’s eyes burst with violet light, her divine power emanating through the tent to wrap around the mortal women.

“Cum now, slaves!” Cassandra cried out, ready to claim them all. In a wave of shimmering purple energy they all felt their pleasure intensify, but it was something deeper than before. This time the sensations had not simply been enhanced, instead Cassandra had used her power to link the girls together, so that they could share in each other’s ecstasy. Sara, Carol and Angela came as one, cumming at the command of their Goddess. Feeling the pleasure surge through her girls Cassandra came as well, her cries of passion causing thunder to crash and streaks of violet lightning to bellow in the skies above.

In the far off villages of the Greek coast people stared in awe at the strange storm that seemed to come from nowhere. The storm was even visible from a hotel room in the city where Professor Isley nursed a drink and her anger for the local council that wanted to shut down her dig. Absently she saw the arcing purple bolts of lighting and remembered a passage from the writing they’d uncovered. Purple storms were meant to represent each orgasm of the strange lesbian goddess, nature sharing in her climax. The older woman laughed and refilled her glass. Those ancient people sure held strange superstitions.

* * *

By the time Sara fell exhausted to the floor she’d never been more satisfied with any decision than her choice to become Goddess Cassandra’s slave. They’d lost all track of time, too focused on the instruction they received from their Goddess who taught them about the different ways of making love to another woman. They were even proud to teach Cassandra a few things that their divine Mistress hadn’t experienced, thanks to the magic of the internet.

Carol and Angela squeezed in closer, reaching over Sara to embrace each other lovingly. By now Sara’s arms and legs were bound behind her in a hog tie which left her helpless as the doting couple began to cuddle on top of her.

“Shouldn’t you two be snuggling on your own?” Sara panted, writhing a little as Carol climbed on top of her to kiss at Angela’s neck.

“We could, but that wouldn’t be as fun as using you as a pillow,” Angela said with a smirk.

Carol nodded her agreement. “Yeah, this is better. Plus with you trapped we could use you as a bed and fuck on top of you.”

“Noooo,” Sara whined weakly, making the lesbian couple on top of her give a sweet laugh.

“Aw, you don’t want us grinding on top of you, Sara?”

“I didn’t say that,” Sara admitted with a blush, “But I’m too exhausted. Goddess said we should rest.”

Angela and Carol nodded reluctantly. Anything Goddess said they’d obey. Carol slid off of Sara with an “Oomph,” landing on her ass. She still managed to hold onto Angela’s hand over their bound friend. Sara glanced up to the desk a few feet away and saw the transparent form of Goddess Cassandra sitting at the computer, typing away as she searched the internet. It was strange to see a Greek Goddess surfing on a computer but she did have two thousand years to catch up on. Her Mistress was going to corrupt the world with lesbian pleasure, and Sara would help her in any way she could.

“I really am happy for you both,” Sara said, trying to look over her shoulder to see Carol’s face behind her. “But if you two are a happy couple, what am I?”

“Apparently our new mattress,” Angela chuckled. Carol slapping her hand disapprovingly.

“You’re with us, obviously.” Carol kissed Sara’s shoulder, tugging gently on the leather straps restraining her limbs and making Sara moan happily.

“By what’s my title here? The third girlfriend?”

Angela shrugged. “I just figured during her mission Cassandra would find you a cute girlfriend to love, and until then you’d be our bondage sex slave.”

Sara smirked and scrunched up her freckled nose. “So basically I’m just a fucktoy for you both?”

“That’s what I had in mind,” Angela replied.

The redhead blushed and nuzzled her head against Angela’s chest. “That actually sounds really perfect.”

“I knew it would,” Angela said smugly. “Hear that, Carol? You’ve got a smart girlfriend.”

Carol reached over Sara and lightly slapped at Angela’s cheek. “You’re an idiot, Angela. But I love you anyway.”

They got up on their elbows and kissed deeply, nearly climbing over Sara to do it, but this time the restrained girl didn’t object. Sara happily watched her friends melting into the deep kiss, utterly satisfied in ways she’d never imagined.

Perfectly soft fingers brushed through her hair as a divine pair of lips kissed Sara’s forehead. “Seems as if you’re happy with your choice,” Cassandra purred.

“Goddess,” Sara muttered happily as her Mistress began to pet her hair. She pressed her head into the loving touch, struggling to escape her bonds so that she could keep pleasuring the Goddess.

“Rest, Sara. I think you’ve had enough for today.”

Reluctantly Sara obeyed, but she still felt content as her Goddess pampered her, supernatural fingers running through her long red hair.

“This has been the best day of my life, Cassandra. Thank you.”

The Goddess tittered, violet eyes focusing on her. “Don’t say that yet, dear. There’s always the chance tomorrow might be even better.”

“I’m sure it will, Goddess.” Cassandra nodded, satisfied, and rested on the floor, laying her head down besides Sara. She was looking up to watch Carol and Angela kiss as well, a pleased smile on her face.

“This is why I do my work, Sara. For the happiness I see in them. The other gods thought my tricks were tacky, and perhaps they may seem a tad forceful, but I only bring out the love that’s deep inside, waiting to bloom.”

Sara leaned in and kissed the deity’s cheek, laughing. “I know Goddess. I’m eager to help you spread your influence wherever you desire. Shall we take the village tomorrow?”

“You really are eager,” Cassandra said, pleased. “But I think I’ll spare the village for now.” She saw the confusion on Sara’s face and explained herself. “I’ve traveled this land already, dear. It may have been millennia ago, yet the mountains and forest are still the same. And though you have new clothes and tools the people are essentially the same as well. I wish to see new people, new lands to explore. So I’m going to return with you girls to your home in America.”

Sara broke into a wide grin. “You want to enslave the girls in our college?”

“I wish to bring them happiness,” Cassandra said diplomatically. Then she gave back her own broad grin. “And if that happens to involve enslaving them then all the better.”

“You’re going to love college, Mistress. I mean it.”

“I have no doubt, my pet.” Cassandra kissed Sara, the redhead so pleased that Goddess would reward her with such attention. The four of them continued to kiss or gently probe each others bodies, and soon the flickering embers that remained from the orgy were reignited and they fell back into the same wild and passionate love as before. As they slid back over Sara’s body the girl could only imagine the fun they would have spreading Cassandra’s love to all of her classmates and friends. She truly couldn’t wait to return home and begin to spread the lesbian cult of her Goddess.

Cassandra read the grand plans in Sara’s mind and quietly laughed to herself. The girl truly did get off on domination and submission, even when it wasn’t her own. In her eyes Cassandra would enslave every woman into a devoted pet like her, and for now the goddess let her enjoy the fantasies. The truth was that Cassandra had no desires for taking over anyone. Her aims were simply to enjoy her tricks with the mortal women and to have a chance to join in on their fun. However she was excited to see these new lands in this strange time. Oh, the fun she could have with these modern women. And it was all thanks to Angela, Carol and Sara for uncovering her and accepting the lesbian deity.

No matter how tempting it was to tease and manipulate them as she’d always done with her followers Cassandra had solemnly decided that the three girls would be off limits. Instead she’d care for them and ensure their happiness for the rest of their long lives. Besides, this college of theirs appeared to be a place full of aroused young women who were eager to experience new things. Cassandra certainly had plenty of fun things brewing for them already. This was going to be a fun millennium.