The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unfaithful

By Captain Eazy

6: Practitioner’s Notes

From the files of Dr. Penelope Marlowe:

…The Paulsons were a typically reticent couple regarding sexuality. I knew from past experience that Sandra could be drawn out rather readily. It has been both a challenge and a pleasure awakening Brander’s libido and channeling, controlling it. When the University gave me the choice of resigning or being fired—a typical act of the patriarchal hierarchy, by the way—I had thought that my experimentation would necessarily end. That seems now not to be the case. Thanks to Sandra’s accidental and spontaneous reversion to her behavior of five years ago, I have become aware that many of my former students in Experimental Psychology are no doubt still in the city. If I could gather a reasonable number of them for a study, perhaps twenty-five to fifty….

* * *

Form letter; 123 copies sent out to former students

Dear ___:

Some years ago, as a student, you kindly consented to participate in an ongoing experiment in the psychology class I taught. Currently as part of my research I am contacting as many as possible of my former students to ask them to participate in an extension of the original study. If you can participate, I can promise a rewarding experience and will offer you fair compensation for your time. The project will not be disruptive to your life or schedule in any way. If you can help me, please fill out and return the enclosed questionnaire….

Questionnaire, one of seventy-one returned to Dr. Marlowe:

Name: Angela Macneil Hudson

Age: 28

Do you remember much about the Experimental Psychology class you took under me as a college student? Not really, I’m afraid. But I have a really good feeling about it!

Would you be able to participate in weekly meetings one evening a week or on the weekend?

Yes.

What is your current marital status? Divorced and looking!

Have you kept in touch with your college friends? Not really. Couple of Christmas Card friends.

Transcription of an interview with one of the respondents:

Q: Are you completely relaxed now?

A: Yes.

Q: Mark, you were instructed to forget your experiences in the Experimental Psych class.

A: Yes.

Q: I now command you to remember those experiences.

A: (Laughs) Okay.

Q: Are you recalling them?

A: Yes. I—can I say something?

Q: Yes, you may.

A: I’m horny. I’m so damn horny!

Q: That’s good….