The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unfaithful

By Captain Eazy

7: Class Reunion

Brand and Sandra showered together, anticipating the big event. Brand loved bathing with his gorgeous wife, soaping her body, running his hands over her swollen, slippery breasts. She would sometimes come just from his lovingly intense attention to every inch of her wet, soapy body. They kissed open-mouthed and deeply as she fondled his throbbing shaft, playfully tugging it with soap-lubricated hands. He ached to possess her. In fact, had the order not come from Dr. Marlowe, Brand would have insisted that they stay in that Saturday, spending the whole day in bed, sucking and fucking and enjoying each other’s bodies. But an order is an order.

Sandra was planning to wear a short dress. She was about to step into her underwear when he snatched the flimsy garment from her hands. “They’ll like you better without,” he told her, his mouth closed to her pink ear. She giggled and put on the dress sans bra or panties.

“You like?” she asked, holding the front of the dress up, showing off her shaven pussy.

“Delicious,” he said.

He felt totally revved up as they drove to the house in the country where the party was to be held. She unzipped his fly and lovingly, slowly stroked his stiff cock as they drove through pretty countryside; he returned the favor as she obediently spread her legs and scooted her butt forward on the seat, opening herself to him. She purred as he massaged her wet pussy. Brand couldn’t help feeling proud of his woman. She was so much less inhibited now, after only a month of therapy!

The GPS led them to the place, a renovated farmhouse without any close neighbors. Ten or twelve cars were parked in the side yard, and Brand found a slot between a Prius and a Volvo. Looked like a pretty good group. He opened the door for Sandra, and the two of them walked hand in hand to the front door. Dr. Marlowe herself answered the doorbell, all smiles. “Hello, Sandra!” she exclaimed. “Jane kitten lather. Brand, Jack kite loosely.”

A wave of pleasure broke over Brand, putting him into that warm glowing place where everything was enjoyable. When Dr. Marlowe beckoned, both he and Sandra followed, not stiffly, like robots, but with a languid indolence, anticipating what was to come.

The living room was full of naked people. Three other guys, Brand saw, and eight, nine women. All nuzzling, nibbling, warming up the engines. He felt his cock twitch.

One of the girls, a cute, perky-looking redhead, sprang up from where she had been kissing an Asian beauty. The latter did not stay unoccupied, but rolled over on the thick shag carpet and began to nuzzle a brunette’s tempting breast. The redhead said, “Omigod! Sandra! Remember me? I’m Traci!”

“Right, Traci Thompson!” said Sandra. “You give such good head!”

“Help me,” Traci pleaded, though she didn’t stop smiling. “I’m married, I shouldn’t be here, she’s making me do this somehow!”

“Traci, Winsome X-ray yarn,” said Dr. Marlowe warningly. “Sandra, would you like to watch Traci fellate your husband?”

“Ooh, yes!” said Sandra, shrugging off the straps of her dress. In seconds she was naked, and she turned and unbuttoned Brand’s shirt as Traci unfastened his belt and trousers. They sat him on a sofa, and Traci immediately began to lick and nuzzle his springy cock. Sandra knelt beside her, stroking her ass with one hand, stroking her own pussy with the other, and cheering her on: “It’s big, isn’t it?”

“Mmf-hmmf,” Tracy murmured, sounding excited and happy.

“How’s her mouth?” Sandra asked with an importunate gaze at her husband. “Is it hot?”

“Yeah, real hot,” said Brand, hardly able to talk. “She’s good!”

“Suck it, Traci,” Sandra said softly, pressing against Traci’s body. She leaned and reached further around. Brand couldn’t see, but he knew that Sandra’s talented fingers had slipped down to enter Traci’s pussy from the rear. He heard the wet smacking sounds and could smell the musky aroma of feminine arousal. Had to do something to keep from popping right then. Looked around. Dr. Marlowe had given an order, and now the room was an orgy: on the love seat opposite him sprawled a beautiful woman with auburn hair, head thrown back in utter abandon. She pulled and stretched her own nipples. The Asian girl knelt before her, eating her out; the Asian girl’s legs were spread, and a blonde lay on her back beneath her, licking her slit with eager, loving laps. One of the guys knelt between the blonde’s legs, lifting her ass up off the floor, pumping her with his cock. Two girls nearby were sixty-nining each other. One lucky guy was having his cock licked not by one, but three lovely ladies at once, and they kept trading off, one working on the head, one on the shaft, one on the balls.

“Fuck him, Traci,” urged Sandra. “You’re making me so hot! Brand, fuck her while she eats me out!”

Obligingly, Brand got off the sofa. Sandra sat on it, butt scooted far forward, legs spread out in a Y, opening her delectable pussy. Traci went on all fours, licking and sucking. Brand knelt behind her and rubbed the taut head of his cock up and down her wet and ready slit. He felt her quiver. Her voice muffled by pussy, she moaned, “Please…please…”

He plunged in, and she accepted him. He heard her whimper, but then she said, “Fuck me, oh fuck me!” When he started to do just that, she turned back with wild abandon to his wife’s pussy. “Oh, God, I’m coming!” screamed Sandra.

“Very good, dear,” said Dr. Marlowe, the only person in the room who was clothed and on her feet. “Traci, pump him harder! Show him how dirty you can be!”

With silent obedience, Traci began to pound back against Brand, her ass slapping his thighs at each stroke. Sandra flowed off the sofa and onto her back on the carpet. Brand saw what she was about and reached to urge Traci’s legs a little farther apart to make room. In a moment, Traci stooped to lap and suck at Sandra’s pussy. Brand felt Sandra’s hair tickling his balls, and he knew that she was licking Traci’s engorged clit with her wicked pointed tongue. Traci no longer sounded reluctant at all: “Mmmph! Yuh—yes! Mmmmph! Mmmph! Oh, God!”

* * *

Brand watched her fuck Mickey, the only guy there who had been in her class, though all of the wonderful people had taken courses with Dr. Marlowe. Mickey was evil, deliciously so; he delighted in her tight asshole. Traci had been passed on to someone else. Gloria, the redhead, lay on her back, fucking Brand. He smiled at Sandra and held her hand as Mickey reamed her, making her gasp with painful pleasure. Judy—a girl they had just met—came and settled delicately over Brand’s face, and he began to slurp as he ate her out. They’re all so nice, Sandra thought. They’re our kind of people.

Mickey finished and another woman claimed him, while three more girls swarmed over Sandra. She ate one’s pussy; another one pumped her with her fingers, and a third teased her asshole with her tongue. It was so good, so good. One of the girls donned a strap-on dildo and they rolled her over and she began to fuck another woman. Two others suckled at her nipples, pulling, playfully nipping. A guy was getting sucked off by Aimee, another of her classmates, right over her, and when he came, his cum drooled down from Aimee’s mouth, and Sandra stretched her neck, opened her mouth, catching the white, hot string on her tongue. And Brand beamed at her, squeezed her hand, and seemed happy. . . .

* * *

The orgy went on for hours; then when it was over, Dr. Marlowe sent them home a few at a time, with the promise that they would have these little sessions often. Even Traci seemed eager to return, and she promised that she would obey when she received the next invitation. Dr. Marlowe left Brand and Sandra to the end. They were dressed again, and they sat at the table with her, sharing a cup of coffee.

“This is an interesting situation,” she said. “You are the only married couple among my subjects. You both realize you are in thrall to me.”

“Yes, doctor,” they said in unison.

“Hmm. I wonder what would happen. . . .” She smiled. “Sandra, you realize I could transfer my control of Brand to you. You would be his Mistress, and he would have to carry out your every order. You could exalt him or humiliate him, just as you pleased. And Brand, of course I could do the same with you—give you ultimate control, ultimate power, over Sandra’s mind. She would become. . . a toy, a slave to your urges and your whims.”

Neither replied.

“I wonder,” said Dr. Marlowe with a faint smile. “As long as I kept control of the other partner, of course, I would maintain ultimate control over both of you. It might be amusing.”

She drained the last of her coffee. “All right,” she said. “I will release you from your trances in a moment. But first, I’m going to give one of you awareness of the key phrase that controls the other’s mind. I hope you will have lots of fun—and you’ll tell me about it at our session next week.”

And then she chose the lucky one and made the transfer….

THE END