The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors Note:

As always mad props to Madam Kistulot, thanks for your input, and as always, I suggest that people who shouldn’t read these kinds of stories shouldn’t be reading these kinds of stories.

Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and please remember that this is my story, so don’t post it anywhere else or alter it in any way without my express permission.

Cheers
—LRP

UNFETTERED: CHAPTER 3: FROSTED PINK KISSES

Jacqui relaxed in her throne. It had been a few days since she had returned to her home, and it felt good to be back, being seperated from her sisters was a mild discomfort, but they’d been coming back and forth anyway, helping with modifications on her abode. There were now a few little symbols scattered through her living areas, one on her throne, and one above her bed. And her en suite bathroom sported a new oiling tub to assist in getting on her acolytes robes.

A soft chime disrupted her from her reverie, signaling the arrival of another of her sisters at the door. Smiling in anticipation, Jacqui clicked over to the door camera before authorising their entrance. To her surprise, it was not one of her sisters, but rather her friend Jess. Jess, as always, was gazing up at the camera with a big grin on her face, mouthing the words ‘open up’ at the unblinking lense.

Smiling to herself, Jacqui bounced down the stairs to meet her friend, eager to catch up after her absence. Opening the door with a flourish, she stepped into the antechamber.

“Jacqueline Reikers, where have you been?” asked Jess, hands on her hips in mock indignation, Jacqui suppressed a giggle as she watched Jess’s eyes widen at her friends new attire. “And what are you wearing? You look hot.” she exclaimed in earnest. “Seriously, when did you get so damn sexy?”

Jacqui smiled back before twirling around. “You like?”

“Oh hell yes. I want one!” Jess giggled, her short blond hair jiggling as she did. “But seriously hon, where the hell have you been? I’ve been worried sick.”

“I was gone a week, who are you, my mum?” Jacqui retorted. “I was out with some new friends, they have this place up in the mountains and they invited me to come and hang out for a while.” It was basically true. Grace had told her that the sisterhood was a secret, and Jacqui accepted that without question.

“So these friends of yours, are they responsable for your sudden change for the better in the fashion department?” Jess asked with one eyebrow raised. “Did I tell you how damn sexy you look?”

“It might have came up.” winked Jacqui, the two friends had flirting like this for some time, although neither had found the courage to take it further. “And yes, they gave me this suit.”

“Well I will have to meet these mystery friends of yours one day” Jess said happily.

“Maybe later.” Jacqui smiled, “So what brings you around, shouldn’t you still be partying somewhere.”

“Well,” Jess wiggled her finger “I was worried about my dear friend who has disappeared without warning, not to mention been neglecting her housekeeping duties” she pointing at the ceiling. “I leave you alone for one minute, sheesh.” Following her gaze, Jacqui noted that yes, in her absence, the spider webs had gotten quite bad. She made a note to do something about it before turning her gaze back to her friend.

“And?” she asked coyly

Jess flashed a guilty smile, “...and I wanted her to accompany me to a big rave tonight...”

“Ah Hah!” Jacqui laughed, “Now the truth comes out” Jess was always trying to drag her along to raves and nightclubs.

“Well how was I to know you’d have gone and gotten yourself about the tastiest little outfit I’ve ever seen. Now you simply have to come along. Lucious will cream himself, it’ll be a hoot.”

* * *

Jacqui stood naked, facing the mirror, her body still dripping oil from the recent dip. She’d talked to Grace about Jess and had been given the go ahead to encourage her to find the Goddess. Gently she began to rub the oil into her skin, running her hands firmly across her breasts, admiring their pleasant swell in the mirror. Slowly her hands began to roam, rubbing up and down her legs, shivering in pleasure as the oil squeezed between her fingers.

She had about half an hour before Jess returned to take her to the rave, so she reached over to the bathroom counter for her lipstick. The lipstick was a special gift from Grace and the girls, and as she ran it across her lips they tingled so softly. Gently rubbing her lips together, she carefully coated them in a sugar frosted pink colour, something she would never have worn before, but had to admit looks utterly ravishing on her. Purring softly she felt a tingle of electricity streak from her belly to her clit, followed moments later by her hand, and Jacqui melted into a moaning pile on the floor.

* * *

Music pulsed in time with flashing lights as young bodies pressed fervently against each other. After a wink and a pose it had been no trouble getting into the rave. Jacqui had come simply dressed in her suit and boots, while Jess had arrived wearing low cut black jeans and a top that amounted to basically a small square of sparkling cherry red lycra held tightly by spaghetti straps and sheer force of will. The skimpy top showed off her ample cleavage to magnificent effect, and the tiny straps made good use of the cute angel wing tattoos on her shoulder blades, multi coloured tassles from her hair, and black knee high boots completed the outfit.

Having gotten inside, Jess wriggled her way through the dance floor as the multicoloured lights flared, Jacqui followed closely by, happily pressing closely against the tangle of flesh and glowsticks. Jess turned and caught Jacqui pressing herself quite lewdly against a svelte young girl wearing nothing but a bikini bottom, beads and glowing body paint. Catching her friend’s eye, Jacqui smiled guiltily and prized herself free of her young suitor, her hand lingering just a little longer than could safely count as flirting, the girl sighed in disappointment and resumed swaying in time with the music, Jacqui blew her a kiss, and sashayed over to meet Jess.

“So you’re finally having fun then?” Jess asked quizzically, “Those friends of yours have really loosened you up.”

Purring happily, Jacqui leaned closer to her friend. “Oh yes, I’m having a wonderful time, thank you for dragging me along.” With that she gently kissed Jess’s neck before pulling away quickly.

Tingling, Jess stared back. “Whoa girl, what’s gotten into you?”

“Nothing... I just feel more free is all. Perhaps you’re just a terrible influence on me.” Jacqui leaned close to whisper in her ear, only to plant another kiss on her friend’s neck instead before skipping backwards and swaying in time to the music.

Jess stared at her friend, unsure what to make of this new, more carefree Jacqui, it was weird seeing her act so forward, but it felt so good when she’d kissed her like that. Struggling to clear her head, Jess tried to piece together her feelings on the matter. She’d wanted her friend for some time now, and had occasionally gotten a glimpse that suggested that Jacqui felt the same, but this was quite unlike her actions in the past. Still, it was impossible to ignore the tingling sensation those kisses had left, a feeling that she noticed was slowly growing between her thighs.

Jacqui smiled quietly as she watched her friend start to succumb to the drugs gradually being absorbed from the smeared lipstick, delighting in the slightly dazed look in her friends eyes. She swayed her hips again, watching her friends eyes following the movements before stepping forwards, pressing close against her again. Another tender kiss on her shoulder, trailing pink, before kneeling down, bringing he face in line with her friend’s belly, her hands trailing across Jess’s hips. Jacqueline purred as she leaned closer to breathe softly upon her belly button as Jess shivered.

“What are you doing?” Jess asked, slightly surprised as how slowly the words seemed to form.

“Just decorating your lovely belly.” Jacqui smiled at her friend, reaching into her boots to retrieve her lipstick case, before quickly drawing a heart around her friend’s navel. Jess moaned quietly, as her skin seemed to sparkle with the feather light touch.

“You Like?” Jacqui inquired.

“Huh?” asked Jess, gathering her scattered thoughts before looking down at her newest pink accessory. “Its lovely~” she purred, as Jacqui stood and gently guide her friends eyes towards where the almost naked women were slowly grinding their hips around in time to the music.

Jacqui began to sway against Jess’s back, guiding her helpless eyes as the glowing splashes of paint on skin rocked back and forward, back and forward. Jess’s eyelids began to feel heavy as she became more and more lost in the sensations and the closeness of her friend. Moaning as the tender caress of the drug was absorbed into her already defenseless mind.

Jess felt her resistance crumbling as the tingling sensation spread from the touches, her eyes starting to stare off into space, assaulted from all sides by the flickering lights and rhythmic swaying of glow-painted bodies. The pulsing music invaded her mind, thumping over and over, rending her thoughtless as her body began to warm to the need she found herself helpless to stop. Every beat of the music was mirrored in her pussy as she began to leak mindlessly on the dance floor, utterly helpless as the mind surrendered to the massive lust growing between her thighs.

Jacqui purred and leaned over to lick her thoroughly tranced friend’s earlobe. “I think we should find a bathroom, you’re going to make quite a mess.” she whispered, Jess only moaned softly as her friend lead her off, the dance floor long forgotten.

* * *

Jacqui pushed the bathroom stall door open with one hand as she shoved Jess roughly against the wall, her mouth finding hers as they share a kiss long in the making. Need overwhelmed her as Jess’s tongue pressed fiercely against her friends, her eyes hardly seeing, as her mind continued to sink deeper and deeper, lost the image of the gyrating glow-painted body of the dancer outside. Jess arched her back as Jacqui’s hands slipped under the lycra of her top and began to massage her breasts.

Hands stroked lovingly over breasts as Jess continued to descend into mindless lust. Fingers extricated themselves and struggle to work pants free, hindered deliciously by Jess’s wriggling hips trying to press her crotch against the probing fingers. Finally freeing her lover’s sex, Jacqui hurried to unbuckle the large boots. Jess moaned joyfully as her own hands replace Jacqui’s at her chest, caressing with feverish intensity.

Jacqui virtually wrenched the boots free, her own desire barely held in check, pants are pulled off, with a wicked smile as Jacqui noted her friend had chosen to wear a matching lycra thong, its cherry red fabric cupping her already damp slit. With a soft slurp the clingy material was pulled free, finally exposing her glistening sex.

Bringing her head close, she let loose a gentle breath of warm air across Jess’s trembling mound, skillfully pulling her head back as her lover’s body arched out to reach. Rising off her knees, Jacqui’s fingers finally reach over to caress her lovers cleft as years of pent up passion overflow and spill out over the bathroom floor.

* * *

Jess writhed in pleasure upon Jacqueline’s bed, her clothes strewn throughout the home. Boots lay by the doorway, her pants hadn’t made it much further, and her Lycra top hung from the back of a kitchen chair. Jacqui’s own acolytes’ robes lay in a pile next to the bed. Another moan punctuated the stillness as Jacqui’s tongue lovingly parted the folds of her labia, carefully intruding her most tender of places.

Jess struggled to lift her head, but covered from head to toe in drug laced frosted pink kisses, she couldn’t manage, instead sinking deeper into the soft bed and firm but gentle pressure at her loins. Jacqui’s mouth continued to pin her to the bed, every moan or struggle counter pointed by a soft nibble that left Jess without enough will to do nothing but spread her thighs further and press against the wet intrusion. with barely a sigh Jess came for the fourth time, her eyes helplessly staring at the symbol upon the roof as another wave of bliss rocked her deeper into her mind.

“Jacquiii...” panted Jess, her mind struggling to form the words as her body kept trying to rub harder against anything it could.

“Yes my darling?” giggled Jacqui, noting with amusement Jess’s unconscious hip thrust at the pause in her oral attentions.

“What... are you doing to me?...” Another orgasm, and another moan, back arched up in pleasure as her nipples flared and beads of sweat trace the gentle curves of her taut body.

“Showing you.” A kiss on her thighs, shivering in joy.

“The Love.” Gentle nibble against her moist lips, as hips pressed forwards and legs spread.

“That you always deserved.” Slow lick across slick mound.

“But that I was too afraid to show.” wet pressure on her clit sending dripping lighting arching between her nipples.

Still moaning, her hips rocking back and forwards, Jess rode another wave of glistening hot bliss. Back arched, nipples aching and cleft drenched, she gasped for air as every cell in her body sang out at once. The gentle pressure pushing deeper within her, reaching up to stroke Jess’s mind, coating it in wet lust.

“Do you hear.... hissing?” she asked, pupils dilated.

Jacqui smiled, replying softly, “Don’t be silly.” with that she returned between her lovers thighs, cutting off any protest in a tender lick.

* * *

Jacqui stood attentively, surrounded by her sisters, watching as Grace introduced Jess to them. Jess stood demurely to the side, her mind still sizzling from her last test, her body held tightly by her new robes. Jacqui smiled happily, proud that her lover had been worthy and that they could share everything now, even the love of their Goddess.

Jess stepped forwards as Grace finished her introduction, her hips swaying sexily. the suit she was so lovingly clad in wasn’t identical to Jacqui’s, as she now knew, every acolytes robes were custom made, Jess’s were sleeveless, and had a halter top style collar, allowing her to show off her angel wings, and showing just the hint of her breasts from the sides. As she stood beside Grace, in her suit for the first time, Jess seemed to glow with inner light, licking her lips, Jacqui tingled in anticipation.

Jess smiled out to the gathered crowd, basking in their love. With a bow she stepped down and into Jacqui’s waiting arms. With a smile, she kissed her tenderly.

“I love you.” she said, after finally breaking away from the kiss.

“I know, my sweet gentle angelfuck, if I had realised, I would never have waited so long.” Jess smiled sweetly, before kneeling at her feet. Looking up with, her eyes showing pure love, her wings proudly on display, she reached out to softly lick Jacqui’s mound. Even in her suit, the touch sizzled so deliciously that Jacqui moaned in pleasure.

* * *

“So how are you two settling in?” Grace asked, her image projected onto the largest screen in Jacqui’s throne room.

“We’re doing quite well, thank you.” Jacqui answered, Jess’s arms around her waist.

“But we’ll still be sure to drop by to see you ladies” Jess added, squeezing Jacqui tenderly.

“That would be lovely,” Grace said with a smile, “I’m glad you two are doing well.”

Jacqui slowly ran her hands through her lover’s hair as Jess purred and rubbed against her questing fingers. Since her initiation, Grace had suggested that Jess would like to move into Jacqui’s own fairly expansive residence, and the girls had happily agreed. Jess had her own bedroom just down the hallway from Jacqui’s, although they had not spent much time apart. The kitchen had also been expanded slightly, to account for Jess’s differing taste in food.

“Well,” Jacqui smiled, “We have you to thank for that, who knows how long we would have lasted without realising how perfect we were for each other. Thank Goddess for your wisdom.”

Grace purred modestly, “All in a days work ladies, I’m just happy it worked out so well for you both.”

Jacqui giggled as Jess’s hands reached over to caress her breasts, the videophone was two way, so Grace could surely see the distraction, it made her warm to know that the overt affection didn’t bother any of the participants. Smiling, as her own hands found their way to Jess’s, their fingers intertwining.

“Well thanks again, I think we need to go pray some more.”

Grace smiled across the screen. “Have fun girls.”

“We will~” they replied in unison.