The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNFETTERED :CHAPTER 5: VIRUS DREAMS

I step carefully through the junkyard, taking care not to be seen or heard. It’s a simple run, and I’ve done it over and over again but tonight it is different somehow. Twisted bits of rusted metal reach up to grab at me like broken claws, but I push past them, focused on my goal. The storm above me grows, and a lightning flash, the first of the night, illuminates the scenery, casting nightmarish shadows across the yard.

Thunder rolls across the scene moments later as the storm broke. Rain pelted down on me, driving down on my back with fearsome intensity. The ground around my boots turned to mud, and I began to sink into the ground with each stride. The other side of the yard seems so far away. Struggling in the mud I push forwards.

My steps are becoming shorter as I continue to sink a little more with each step, the mud is up to my knees now, so I’ve begun to basically wade rather than walk, my legs are tired from all the struggle, and I’m worried that I’m not going to make it. I struggle onwards, grateful that I’ve evaded any of the scrapyard’s residents so far.

As if sensing my relief, the air chilled, and I feel something against my leg. Squeaking in fear I try to rush forwards, resulting only in falling over into the mud. I am now nearly entirely covered in mud, with the thick goo up too my elbows and smeared across my belly. I am drenched, and too my surprise, nearly completely naked. How have I not noticed before? The mud is holding me quite fast, and it felt slick against my chest and groin.

I am terrified but the mud holds me fast, and there is nothing I could do to resist, I am so very tired. I try to get up again, but only end up getting even more muddy. Every attempt I make to escape just gets me deeper and deeper. I don’t want to drown, so I stop resisting.

My body is tingling, and I realise that now that I’ve stopped struggling the mud feels quite nice, it’s warm and wet and it’s pressing against me in just the right ways. Everything feels safer now that I’m not fighting anymore, I know the mud won’t let me drown, and I rub happily against it in gratitude.

The slick goop feels really good on my bare skin, and it has just enough thickness to provide a delicious feeling as I press against it. Relief washes over me as I finally understand, the mud doesn’t want to hurt me, it just wants to caress me. And it feels so very nice when it does, just pressing and rubbing against it and myself.

I realise I’m moaning loudly, and am thankful that no one is there to hear me. I continue to press against this lovely mud, my hands smearing it over my skin, it feels so good, if only I had given in earlier. All struggling did was delay this bliss. My hands were working the mud against my cleft now, pushing the joyful goo inside me with one hand as the other stroked and teased my nipples. A voice cuts through the haze that has descended over my thoughts.

“Wow” it said “You really are very dirty aren’t you.”

It was a statement, not a question, and she was right, I am very dirty, and I am loving every second of it.

I look over at the speaker, she is perched on the remains of a car, seemingly untouched by the storm that raged around her. She is really quite pretty, long black hair and eye shadow so dark her eyes look like solid black pits, reflecting my own naked form back for me to marvel at. Shivering, I stare deeper into her eyes, watching my hands stroke myself and press the mud into me.

She’s devastatingly sexy, but she looks at me with cool indifference, despite my obvious arousal. There is no way she could have failed to notice my nipples, they sat out like rocks, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were visible from orbit.

Moaning again, I continue to shove handfuls of the delicious mud into my slit. The woman watches on silently, but that serves only to arouse me further. My free hand had found its way down to my anus, and I began to feed more mud into that too. Goddess I am so horny, and the mud feels so damned good inside me...

“Stand up. I want to take a look at you.”

Shakingly, I do, my hands still working hard to push more gobs of thick bliss into me.

“You are a dirty girl.”

I nod, I most certainly am. It feels so good to be this dirty, to be so open and completely free with this strange woman. I wish I could be dirtier still, I moan again as I smear more mud over my breasts.

“Don’t worry, I wont tell anyone.” she says conspiratorially. That seems strange to me, shouldn’t I share this wonderful feeling with everyone? I ask her, and she smiles

“But they wouldn’t understand, they’d resist, just like you did.”

She’s right, I did resist, I was foolish, but I know much better now.

“Perhaps you should use this” she says to me, handing me a wet towel.

I stare back at her, I don’t want to be clean, not when it feels so good to be dirty.

“Don’t worry,” she tells me, as if sensing my hesitation. “It won’t wash it off, it will just rub it deeper into you, you won’t see it because it will have been pressed deeper into your body, deeper into your mind.”

Oh now that sounds lovely, I would be dirty all the time. Eagerly I begin to scrub, pushing the mud past my skin, deeper into my mind.

“That’s right dear.” the wonderful woman tells me. “Deeper and deeper, it feels better the deeper it goes.”

She’s right of course, she’s always right. I moan louder as I force the mud further down, feeling it squeeze between the creases of my mind, working it deeper and deeper.

“Good girl.” she says, I orgasm ecstatically at the thought of pleasing her.

“Now you have to wake up.” she says to me, I simply stare vacantly at her, mud still dripping out of my slit. What does she mean? Can’t I just stay here with her and all this lovely dirty hot sexy mud?

“No.” she stares at me, and under my skin all that dirty goop tingles. “Wake UP!”

So I do.

* * *

Jacqui awoke with a moan. Standing from her bed she could feel she was still covered in the sweat and sex of the evenings festivities, but she didn’t feel like washing it off right now. She was mildly surprised to find that she seemed to be covered in a fine wrapping of sticky threads, almost like a spider web, but that didn’t feel bad either. Infact, she kind of enjoyed the feeling of it clinging to her curves.

Running her hands along her legs, she rubbed against her quite slick mound. Before waking, she had been having the most erotic dream, but she couldn’t quite seem to remember what it was about. Purring quietly to herself she padded off towards her bathroom, one hand tweaking at her nipples as she walked, the other wedged firmly between her legs.

Dipping into the oil filled tub tingled as it always did, and laying up to her neck in the liquid, she began to stroke herself again. As she fondled herself her eyes caught a surprise on the bathroom counter. There was a large black vibrator on the bench, with a matching smaller partner. Jess must have left it there for her to find, it wasn’t there when the twins left earlier.

Purring in pleasure, she rose from the oil bath, and pulled both over to where she stood. They were both a little larger than her normal toys, but as she touched them, the idea of being filled so completely made her knees weak. Gasping in enjoyment, she gradually eased them inside her, each inch it slid inside her dripping snatch elicited another quiet moan, until it was finally deep within her.

Another series of moans and pushes, and the smaller vibrator was buried between her buttocks, even while inert they both felt kind of slick and... somehow dark... inside her. It was a strange and utterly magnificent feeling, and quivering in anticipation, she gripped the bases and twisted, stirring the pleasure machines to life.

Wave after wave of black trembling pleasure assaulted her body, washing against her with pure decadent bliss. Moaning again she quickly pulled her suit over her still dripping body, trapping the rods deep inside, holding them deep within her as more slick black spasms gripped her mind. Layering thin webbing over it with each throb, making it harder and harder to think.

Minutes passed as Jacqui writhed on the floor, the growing pressure on her pussy and her mind unrelenting, pleasure growing but never peaking. Finally, dizzy with bliss, she was able to pull herself upright. Realising whoever had put these here, it couldn’t have been Jess, but by that time she was much too lost to care.

Staggering lightheaded down to the kitchen, knees weak as her mind groaned under the constant assault, Jacqui stumbled and fell to her knees. Struggling to look up, she beheld a strange woman standing in front of her. Through the thick gauze of pleasure that wrapped her mind, Jacqui realised how perfect it felt to kneel at this raven haired beauty’s feet.

Yes, perfect.

It was the most perfect thing she had ever felt

The woman looked down at her, her eyes glossy black orbs without pity or affection. A thin smile across her lips.

“I knew you were a Dirty Girl” She said, her voice like crushed black velvet, slipping between Jacqui’s ears. With a gasp, Jacqui remembered.

The mud.

The joy.

Being dirty.

The woman bent over, her legs clad in black leather and silk extended for Jacqui to worship. Jacqui licked at the boot tip, and finally came, deep inside her the tiny part of her mind she had left cried out in muffled pleasure and shame. But then a black collar clicked tightly around her neck, cutting off all thought but obedience.

Jacqui blissfully kneeled at Mistress’s feet as the new lady attached a leash and led the unresisting woman out the door.

* * *

Jacqui calmly approached the door to her old residence, her old life. Her mind was clear, her purpose was clearer. As she moved her suit squelched, the oil long washed away, replaced with thick black mud that tingled and squished against her when she moved, keeping her dirty and her dirty little mind locked into obedience. In her ear, a small earpiece whispered seductive promises deep into her mind, promising bliss and total control.

The black rods were deep within her again, coated in goo and throbbing away. Each pulse was like a slick oiled finger, sliding deep into her mind and pressing firmly against her clit. Her mind was no longer battered by the pleasure, it rode each pulse. The steadily throbbing pressure reminding her of her own growing obedience.

Jacqui opened the door and stepped inside, it was familiar to her, but alien. This was her home... ”No,“ The voice in her ear said, almost indistinguishable from the voice in her mind, ”This is just a place, you do not own, you are owned, it is wonderful to be owned.“ Jacqui smiled, this wasn’t her home, it was just a place. Deep within her, the rods pulsed again, rewarding her obedience with a burst of pleasure.

Reveling in her new knowledge, and the bliss of letting her mistress, remove another piece of her old self, the new slave Jacqui flowing into the gaps. The holes left to fill with liquid slavery, pooling, leaving a deeper obedience.

Walking through the kitchen, Jacqui reflected on how her mistress, the Black Queen, had taken her on this very spot, only two days prior, and made her a slave. It was such a delicious thought, being a slave. She loved being a slave, being owned. It was wonderful, so wonderful to be dirty and owned.

It was such a delicious memory that Jacqui now relived it every moment her mistress allowed her thought. Tingling at how utterly dirty and corrupting it had been, Jacqui touched herself, the pressure against the base of the rods sending shivers of obedience through her.

Jess stared from the doorway, shocked at the sudden reappearance of her friend.

“Jacqui!” she called out before covering the distance between them in two bounds. “Where have you been?! You just disappeared without a word! Goddess it’s been two whole days! Are you Ok? What Happened?”

Jess latched onto her lover and clung tightly, sobbing into her shoulder. Emotion overwhelming the blonde as she was reunited with her love, the two days apart feeling like an eternity. Slave Jacqui looked ahead, her arms holding her lover close to her, with determination more than affection. Jess pulled back, noticing for the first time the outline of the vibrator through the thin latex suit.

“What do you have inside you? What’s going on?!” she said though her tears, clearly agitated.

Jacqui purred seductively. “Its ok Jess... I had to come back for you...Don’t be afraid... It will all be over soon.” She leant over and kissed her friend, stunning her momentarily, as her hand reached for the hypodermic syringe in her pack.

She held Jess close to her, silencing any questions with her tongue deep in her lover’s mouth. She pulled the syringe free, its contents glistening black, ripe with the thick promise of servitude and surrender. Slave Jacqui moaned silently at the thought of jabbing it into her lover’s neck, and filling her with lustful obedience, but inside the small part of her mind that remained her own, Jacqui fought against her orders, screamed and yelled at her body’s actions.

she’s your best friend! The love of your life! Don’t do this to her!

Oh but it’s so very good to betray her... Doesn’t it feel so delicious to offer her before your owner?... To bring her kneeling before her?... She’d be so happy to be mindless... just like you.

Slave Jacqui shivered. ”Just like me.

But...“ Jacqui resisted

Just think of how lovely it is to serve. How lovely it will be to have her serve.

Jacqui tried to struggle, but her mind was giving in, a little at a time, to the corrupting desire to betray her friend and bring her into the fold of her new mistress, to have her serve the Black Queen just as she did.

I want to betray her.... no... I want to save her... to keep her free...

Don’t you want to be a Dirty Girl?

Mmmn“ she purred internally, shivering as her resolve weakened, it would feel so deliciously dirty to slip that little silver point deep into her lover, to fill her with that black corruption, to press that metal probe into her and fill her mind with obedience and blackness.

Jacqui struggled to hold onto the image of just breaking down and telling her everything and getting help, but the insistent whispering in her ear and her mind wiped it away with a new image. An image of Jess kneeling before her mistress, naked and collared, covered in sweat and sex, begging to be dirty. The sheer corrupting bliss of the image washed over her like a black tide. And the image burned into her brain and her loins.

Oh yessss

Slave Jacqui moaned as she gave in, pressing hard against Jess’s sobbing body, pressing the rods deeper into her body and her mind. The delicious orgasm of betrayal swept doubts away as she plunged the needle into her lover’s neck, still coming, the joyful slave watched as her eyes rolled back and she slumped into her arms.

* * *

Jacqui knelt before her mistress, her eyes wide, her mind nearly blank. The tiny part of her self will persisted, struggling to regain control of the thoughts that held it captive. Despite the battle that raged behind her eyes, the will of her mistress, the Black Queen, held her naked body motionless in her gaze.

Surrenderrrr“ Slave Jacqui purred seductively to herself ”Just think how lovely it felt to have her in your mind. How perfect it felt to be dirty. You know you want to give in to her.

Jacqui stifled a moan, her shame and arousal mingling. She desperately did want to give in, to let herself get washed away in the thick black mud and dissolve away her personality. To take the collar that lay before her and wear it proudly, to serve without thought.

Come on... you know how wonderful it felt to just give in to her and to let her direct your every thought, to feel her grip on your mind and on your pussy. You want it again, you want it right now.

Jacqui tried to scream, but her body rebelled against her, Black Queen and her new slave personality controlled it utterly, and it was only a matter of time before they controlled her too. To her shame, she was actually beginning to look forward to it.

Remember how good it felt to just stop thinking?~~“ the voice in her head cooed ”To just sit back and let all your worries and thoughts wash away and be controlled by her?

Yessss“ Jacqui admitted, she did remember, and it felt good.

Empty your head and let her fill it with her black liquid obedience, leaving you to just soak in it forever.“ It sounded so good, to just give up utterly and let herself be taken. To just float away on that sea of corruption, letting it soak into her and taint her forever...

Why struggle? You’ll love every second as a slave, a delicious blissed out mindless slave.

Jacqui felt herself giving in, her bodies hands had wound their way down between her thighs and were stroking against her warmth... no, not hers... it belonged to her mistress now... yes... it felt so good to admit that... her slick little hole belonged to her mistress. Jacqui moaned as another tiny piece of her flaked away and sank deep into the growing inky depths of obedience.

All that mattered was Obedience.

No! All that mattered was Jess!

Silly girl... You betrayed her... and remember how good that felt... giving in to your mistress and surrendering Jess to her control... sweet trusting jess, and you just handed her over to Mistress. And it made you so hot doing it didn’t it? You can still feel how horny it made you... you’re a dirty dirty girl.

Jacqui shivered as her insistent fingertips brushed against her clit. Standing next to her, Black Queen smiled as she watched her slave fight to free herself, knowing full well the futility of resistance. But every moment she held out, would just make her eventual surrender that much more complete.

Jacqui was trapped, ensnared by the growing desire in her loins and the constant seductive whispering in her mind as her own thoughts tried to lure her into surrender, a surrender she knew was inevitable, and which she knew she secretly wanted very much. Every moment of struggle weakened her resolve as more and more of herself crumbled away, and even the desire to hold out for Jess’s sake was dissolving into wet lust and obedience.

Jacqui’s soft moans were interrupted with the approach of another of her mistress’s servants, the sound of heels clicking on concrete the only warning of her unseen approach.

What remained of herself cried out in anguish as Jess stepped forwards, her blond hair devoid of the tassels she normally wore, her body clad tightly in gothic leather. Her lips were black, and her eyes were glazed and lifeless. The vigor and perky lust for life was gone from the now, replaced with servile bliss.

“That’s right...” Black Queen smiled wickedly, her hand reached over to stroke slave Jess’s hair. “She belongs to me now. She surrendered, gave herself to me utterly. Your betrayal left her with no will to resist.” despite herself, Jacqui’s pussy clenched at the sight of her friend, so utterly corrupted and lost, a glorious gift to her mistress.

Slave Jess showed no emotion at the site of her friend sprawled on the floor, instead slowly raising the ruffles of her dress to show her smooth mound, glistening slightly. Lewdly her mistress reached over and stroked the exposed sex, eliciting a shudder and a soft mew from her newest slave.

“See how utterly she has given herself to me?” She asked Jacqui, “See how happy she is now, unburdened by worry or doubt? Her mind is now filled only with the joy of serving me. And now this is your last chance. You can surrender as she has and join her once more, as my willing thrall, or you can walk from here and give up on her forever.”

Smiling at Jacqui, Black Queen unclasped her top, freeing her heavy breasts, and then gently she guided Jess’s head down towards it. A tiny bead of black liquid sat upon the exposed nipple, promising dark ensnaring slavery. There was no pause, no last minute holding back against this final act of submission, Jess’s mouth clamped softly around her mistress’s teat and moaning softly into the breast, Jess began to suckle.

Shivering in need and desire, Jacqui finally gave in, and let out a gasp of pleasure as the collar snapped closed around her neck. When her mistress gestured for her to approach, Jacqui offered no resistance, she stepped forwards and slipped her lips around the other nipple, eagerly joining her lover and taking on more and more of the black fluid that flowed from them, sliding like thick buttery oil down her throat, and blotting out all the shame of the wetness at her betrayal, leaving only a glistening lust and sheer bliss of obedience.