The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unholy Spirit Hospital

Authors Note: This is not a political statement, it is a work of fiction (though the two are often confused).

Be warned, the following is a disturbing tale of horror. It is meant to be grim. If you are not seeking loathsome macabre, go no further.

Many strange things can be found in the basements of Bethesda’s medical centers. Biological curiosities kept for scientific research. Anomalies that occurred less frequently than others were revered as valuable.

Walls were lined with shelves filled with jars of these bizarre things. A disfigured body part here. A malformed fetus there. The disembodied head of Charles Guiteau long misplaced from its body and mislabeled alongside the heads of other more abnormal persons.

All embalmed in preservative fluids to be further studied by future scientists. All inanimate now that their body’s spirits have gone to another realm. Each now an empty vessel to be filled by any wandering psyche that may be looking for a new home.

Thankfully spooks don’t often go looking for new residence often. And when they do, it is generally without malicious intent.

That is except for one night each year.

An unfortunate night when a vengeful, and horny, spirit found its way into the the darker recesses of the building.

* * *

Alicia Tan and her friend Carrie both worked as nurses for Bethesda’s hospital and laboratory. On most nights they had routine schedules checking on patients under treatment.

This night was expected to be no different.

The moon was not yet full. The holiday was not yet upon them, though it was drawing near on the calendar. Drunken crazies were coming, but they weren’t here yet.

More importantly for them, a holiday hadn’t just passed. There weren’t any forlorn souls coming to them depressed now that they had arisen from a drunken stupor. And thankfully, there weren’t any panicked women coming in.

They most often came in herds after the holidays, and unscheduled. They who were regretting having a night of intoxicated intimacy. Using the holiday as an excuse for their debauchery and rueing it during their sobriety.

Or worse, those lone souls who found themselves awoken to forced intercouse. They had been captured during the evening. And later, during the night, their freedom at last granted after having been used. Those poor individuals sought this hospital to erase what physical memory they could of their captors.

Such ghosts seldom visited on a regular weeknight.

It was on nights like these that the attending doctor was most often able to catch up on his sleep lost elsewhere through the week.

And with the doctor asleep, the two nurses could expect to have a quiet evening. Especially since there were few patients under their care. More importantly, none were requiring care beyond a vital check during the night.

The ward they were watching was mostly empty. Alicia started up the night’s first pot of coffee.

A fresh pot of coffee gave the nurse’s station a pleasant smell as the shifts transitioned. The second shift staff never put on a fresh pot for the night shift. So it was with some joy that Alicia and Carrie watched them head home for the night.

It made it easier for them to clean up their mess.

Not that there was much literal cleaning to do. No more than usual, anyway. Finishing up reports. Filing them and cleaning up the misplaced reports as they did so. This happened more often that patient’s would ever care to know, especially during busy days.

Fortunate for them, most would never find out before they were dead.

Alongside catching what the day shift might have overlooked, the most important job of the night crew was prep work.

Scheduled operations required tools to be at ready and in their proper place hours before the surgery began. And most surgeries were scheduled for mornings. That was the time when the hospital was at its most tranquil.

The city’s idiots were consistent only in that they left their idiocy to the afternoon or evening. The worst fools saved their foolishness for late at night, and there was usually little to recover by then.

Second shift always caught the worst of it, patient wise. Which meant as third shift, Carrie and Alicia caught the worst of second shift.

Both took it in stride. Neither was exactly a people person. That was why they worked third shift to begin with. But their expectations for their fellow human beings was low enough that little could be done that surprised either.

Their friendship was necessitated by work alone. But that was enough to allow them to tolerate each other more than they would members of their own family. And that was mostly because one was wise enough not to idly talk with the other without need.

Both women appreciated their silence and their space.

So, throughout the night each would go about their tasks without disturbing the other. Their only words exchanged usually over the coffee when they needed to have a small rest. These interactions were never on purpose and the discussions most often revolved around their disgust of their coworkers.

It was during one of these impromptu coffee breaks that they both heard a thud coming from the hallway.

Both their eyes met. Carrie and Alicia knew that nothing good came from anomalous sounds in the hospital.

“Shit.” Alicia said.

“I’ll check it out. It’s on my side anyway.” Carrie said, setting down her coffee and heading down the hallway.

The two were equally qualified at their tasks and found their labors simpler the less they had to deal with each other. Therefor they had the unorthodox method of splitting their level between them.

It was uncommon, but not unheard of, for a large pest to break into the facility. The last time it had been a large female raccoon nesting in the air ducts with her cubs. Carrie wasn’t keen on the possibility of cleaning up another such mess. But it would have been easier than dealing with Alicia if she had done her the favor.

The doors down the hallway were all closed save one. The entrance to the research laboratory. The only door that was supposed to remained closed at all times.

Maybe one of the cleaning staff had propped it open?

Carrie shivered. She wasn’t a fan of that lab.

It was interesting on her first visit. Various curiosities of the natural world on display. Rare mutations that had miscarried and not survived. Preserved for display and study. Though she had yet to see a researcher ever open one of the the sealed jars to better dissect the specimens.

The longer she spent time as a nurse the more the room disturbed her. To think that such things would ever come out naturally… the thought was abhorrent. And that there were so many of the same deformation. So many that had been preserved that it hurt to think how often this happened and the event went unrecorded, the body destroyed rather than preserved.

Carrie shuddered again. Nature could be a horrible thing.

Stepping through the door to the research lab she called out. “Hello? Is anyone there?” Then in broken spanish in case it was one of the newer cleaning staff. “Hola estas aqui?”

The light was off. But all signs so far indicated this was where the noise must have come from.

Stepping into the room with caution, nurse Carrie barely registered the lights flickering on. She thought little of it, most of the facility’s lights were controlled by motion sensor.

She hadn’t known that researchers had petitioned that they be removed from the labs. Little was as infuriating as having the lights turn off while working due to a studious lack of movement.

Nor did Carrie register the door closing behind her. Also not uncommon to keep the rooms safer, the newer doors were designed to shut quietly on their own. But there had been no stop to keep the door held opened as she entered.

Moving further in, Carrie was unable to spot anything out of the ordinary. The long counters lined with oddities looked the same as it ever had. Then she heard it. The sound of glass rolling on tile.

“Hello?” she asked once more. Carrie anxiously brushed her long dark hair away from her face as she went toward the sound. Stepping into the next aisle she saw a small jar rolling toward her. She scanned the shelves and countertop above it to try and spot whatever had knocked it to the floor, but she had no luck.

The grating sound of the glass distracted her as the jar continued to roll. Was the floor so sloped that it could roll so far on its own? Carrie took a few steps and stopped the thing with her foot, then went back to searching for what had caused it to be displaced.

Frustrated at finding no further clues, she knelt down to pick up the jar.

“Alright, how did you get down here?” Carrie asked the jar, expecting no answer.

Inside the yellowish green fluids of preservative was something she’d never seen before. It looked like someone had randomly put Mr. Potatohead style features all over a fleshy red egg. Like something out of Picasso’s Guernica. Two non symmetrical sht eyes that looked as though they had been weeping. A large nose was on the other side. Opposite it was a pair of pursed red lips.

Its alien nature created an uncanny valley of revulsion in Carrie. She’d never seen anything so hideous.

Morbid curiosity caused her to turn the jar to find its label. The thing was so ugly she wanted to at least know what it was she was holding. On a weathered piece of masking tape she found a bunch of conical markings and then the name ‘Belit-ili’.

Carrie felt her skin pimple as she felt a cool air in the room.

“Hello is anyone there?” Carrie asked again to no response. The sudden chill of the room instigated the more primal parts of her body. Something wasn’t right. She needed to leave. Now.

Everything still looked normal at first glance. All the other jars seemed to be where the were supposed to be. The jar she was holding hadn’t been damaged.

Satisfied that she had secured the room to the best of her ability she head back to the door. Intending to take her new find with. Somehow she knew seeing Alicia’s reactions to the ugly thing would make her feel better about her own disgust toward it.

But the door’s handle wouldn’t turn.

Carrie tried without success to unlock it.

“Alicia?” she called out. Her slender fists banging on the door now. “I know Halloween is close and all, but this isn’t funny!”

* * *

Down the hallway, the nurse’s station was empty. The pot of coffee fully brewed. As yet undrunk.

Alicia had left to check out another noise. This one coming from one of the rooms on her side of the building.

As far back as the noise was coming from, the source must have been one of the supply rooms.

Like Carrie, Alicia feared some sort of critter had snuck in and was the source of the noise. She hoped that wasn’t the case. The day shift had been quiet and they had actually taken the time to sterilize all of the next day’s equipment for once.

There would have been no worse place in the hospital for a filthy creature to cause commotion in.

Alicia didn’t relish the idea of putting everything back into the autoclave and resorting it all.

“Hello?” she asked through the open door. It, too, was the only one open in the hallway. Another door meant to be shut at all times. Heaven forbid a patient somehow get hold of any of the tools for surgery.

The light flashed on as she entered. Nothing was on the floor or out of order. This was the only way into the room, and nothing looked as if it had fallen on its own. Most importantly, the autoclave looked to be in good order. Thank god.

She stepped in to take a better look. She didn’t want anything to be amiss by the time the morning crew came around. Alicia had to deal with enough shit as it was without any of their extra bitching.

Then Alicia heard a soft thud behind her. She whipped her head around causing her shoulder length hair to whip her slender face.

The door had shut behind her.

Alicia sighed in relief. She was afraid she would have needed to call maintenance and get the door fixed if had stayed open on its own.

Her relief was short lived as she heard a metallic slide from behind her. She turned to see a drawer had opened on its own.

That was weird. She hurriedly stepped forward and closed the drawer.

As she turned again to leave, she heard the same metallic slide.

Alicia felt her blood chill. This shouldn’t be happening.

“The drawer must be broken. That’s all, that’s probably what caused the noise in the first place.” Carrie rationalized, trying to calm herself down.

She let the drawer remain open and head back to the supply closet’s only door.

It wouldn’t open.

It couldn’t be locked. Building safety regulation made it so you couldn’t get locked into to any of the rooms that weren’t padded.

“Carrie? This isn’t funny!” She called out to the hallway banging on the door.

She heard the scrape of metal against metal behind her.

“Carrie!?!”

* * *

Carrie’s fists were beginning to hurt. At last, frustrated from getting no response, Carrie put her back against the door and slid to the floor. Fishing out her cellphone from her back pocket she checked to see if she had any signal.

None.

Just her luck. But it came as little surprise. There were only a few places in the subfloor where she was ever able to pick up a bar. And even then, the call was likely to drop.

Sighing, Carrie realized her only option would be to wait it out. A pretentious smirk crossed her face. Assuming it wasn’t Alicia who locked her in here in the first place: she probably wouldn’t have to wait that long. Alicia was probably already irritated that she hadn’t come back yet and told her what caused the noise.

She knew Dr. Brown wouldn’t come to her aid. If anything, even if he heard her he would try to ignore her for as long as he could. Preferring sleep to actually helping anyone during the night time.

But still, she didn’t want to wait any more than the had to. Even if that was her only option.

Unless if there was an old landline still hooked up here...

The thought was enough to perk Carrie back up to her feet. She carefully held the jar as she did so. She’d almost forgot she was holding it. She gingerly set it down on an open space of a nearby table and went searching for a landline phone.

It was hard to see if there were any cords coming from the wall. Tall jars blocked the view throughout most of the room.

Unsuccessful she head back to the door. She picked up the jar holding the strange red egg thing.

Revolting. But she knew it would get a rise out of Alicia. Served her right if she was the one who locked her in here…

“What do you think little guy? Want to creep out Alicia for me?” she asked the jar preserved creature.

Its bizarre eyes opened in response.

“The hell?” Carrie said, dropping the jar and its contents to the floor.

The glass shattered. Its contents making the floor slippery and flooding the room with the foul smell of formaldehyde. The egg creature blinked up at her through its misshapen eyes.

“I’m dreaming. This isn’t real. This can’t be real!” Carrie said aloud trying to calm herself down.

It was to no avail.

All around her the contents of other jars began to move on their own accord.

Embalmed hands clenched themselves. Anything that had eyes turned to look at her. Even lone eyeballs floating in small jars.

All about her, the dead body parts had been reanimated.

Carrie screamed.

* * *

Alicia pounded on the locked door.

“Carrie!?!” she called out again to no answer.

Behind her she heard more drawers sliding open.

She turned around. All of them had opened now. Their contents beginning to rise out on their own.

“Carrie? Dr. Brown? Anyone? Help!” Alicia cried out seeing the all of the hospitals instruments starting to float on their own accord.

A dozen tongue depressors came dancing toward her through the air.

“This can’t be happening! This isn’t real!” Alicia screamed.

Her denial of what was happening did nothing to stop it. A stethoscope floated toward her first. Alicia tried fighting it off, but was unable to match its speed. It was like she was trying to fight the air around it.

After a brief struggle Alicia found that she had lost. The stethoscope had found its way around her head. Its microphone slid down her shirt onto her chest. Alicia could hear her heart racing. Its rhythm quick from fear.

Then came a group of sphygmomanometers. She hadn’t used one of the old blood pressure readers in years. The sound of their velcro tearing open would have been nostalgic if there weren’t some phantom force was controlling them.

The first two wrapped around her wrists. Another pair wrapped around her ankles. Their pressure ball started to squeeze itself. The bonds on her limbs tightened.

There was no doubt Alicia’s blood pressure was elevated.

Another reader floated toward her. Then it wrapped itself around her neck. Alicia steeled herself against the expected choking sensation.

It never came.

Instead the tube pulled and she felt a tug upward at her neck. Similarly her arms and legs were pulled akimbo.

Her struggles were useless. She was tied down by the outdated tools.

Knowing she was bound, Alicia gave up her fight.

For a moment, everything seemed to stop. As if the telekinetic objects were giving her some small reward for giving up her resistance.

Then the surgeon’s tools started to rise.

Alicia’s eyes widened as she saw the scalpels levitate toward her. Her will renewed by fear.

“No! No! Nooo!!!”

* * *

The facial features of the egg began to rearrange. The eyes moved over to where they would have been normally, above the nose. The mouth twisted sideways so that it, too, was where one would expect to find it.

It no longer looked like something from a Picasso.

It looked like a killer’s morbid trophy from a slasher flick.

“What’s happening? What are you?” Carrie asked it.

The red egg’s mouth opened. It had teeth and a tongue. Then it let out a high pitched wail. Tears flowed out its eyes.

All the jars began to quake. Disfigured fetuses kicked and squirmed inside their containers. As if they were trying to knock their prisons over so that they might fall and shatter on the tile below.

The disembodied hand she had seen earlier began unscrewing the lid to its own jar.

“No! Stop it! Stop it!!!”

The egg ignored and kept up its cry. The hand, likewise, was insubordinate. It had successfully freed itself and was going from jar to jar freeing what prisoners it could.

“Please! Someone help me!” Carrie cried, banging on the door again.

The egg thing hadn’t moved. But every other newly freed object began creeping toward her. Pulling themselves along with an unnatural will.

The sight of so many disfigured things was enough to make her nauseous on their own. But the fumes of so much open formaldehyde was starting to make Carrie’s head spin.

That was it! It was the formaldehyde! This is all a hallucination! Carrie rationalized. She turned around expecting to see everything as it had been when she came in, save a broken jar on the floor.

Her hopes of a being delusional faded when she saw the small army of abominations approaching.

Each looking more grotesque than it had when it was concealed by opaque fluid and glass. Their stressed movements making them look all the more peculiar.

“Stop! What do you want! What do you want from me?” Carrie said, kicking some of the nearest objects away.

At last the egg stopped its wailing. Its eyes refocused on her then its mouth formed an awkward grin before it called out its answer in a high pitched whine.

“Matrix!”

* * *

Nurse Alicia’s clothes had been cut open with precision. It was as if whatever spirit had possessed the scalpels had a surgeon’s hands. And a perverted sense of fashion.

The blades had cut holes through her scrubs in three places. One at her groin. Two more around her breasts. Each just big enough to fully expose what the clothing had been meant to conceal.

With the same precision a hole had been cut through her panties, exposing all her vagina. And the cups of her bra had been cut out, leaving only a wireframe. It cut into her breasts without its padding.

She had a moment to relax when the scalpels had finished their work. At least she wasn’t going to die by a thousand cuts.

But her nightmare hadn’t ended yet.

A reflex hammer was floating toward her now. But it didn’t stop to check her knees. It kept bouncing along the air until it reached the space between her legs.

Then it swung down. Striking the exposed hood of Alicia’s clit.

“Ah!” She cried. Given the right scenario she might have liked such pain. As it was, it was just further torture to the slender woman’s mind.

Regardless, her body began to react to the stimulation. Pleasant or not, she felt her lips begin to swell. She could feel the heat grow between her legs and wished that she could over power her bonds to close them.

Her struggle renewed, now that she didn’t have to worry about cutting herself against the floating objects. But she was only able to shift her body slightly against the restraints.

Her exposed breasts where the only thing to shift more than an inch. The wireframe of the bra the only thing keeping them from swaying as far as they would otherwise.

That was too much for the whatever force was controlling the objects. Alicia heard the tear of velcro and saw two more sphygmomanometers floating toward her.

Each wrapped itself around an exposed breast. Then they began to pump.

“Stop it!” Alicia cried. “Stop it! It hurts!”

But the blood pressure meters kept squeezing until there was no more give.

Alicia’s breasts began to change color. The flow of blood having been choked from them.

“Please! Please stop!” The nurse wept.

Her nipples began to swell. Distended from the trapped blood. When they were as full as they could get, two small clamp forceps floated over to them. Making their new home clamped over her teats.

The forceps began to tug upward. Exciting her nipples against Alicia’s will. They pulled in rhythm with the reflex hammer.

“Please… Please…” Alicia said through her sobs. She had been broken. The pain was now too great for her. “Please…”

Only when her tits had at last swollen bright purple did the sphygmomanometers release their pressure. The clamps kept pulling, and the hammer kept pounding away. But that did not keep Alicia from breathing out her relief.

“Thank you! Oh, thank you!”

She could barely feel her clit any longer. It had become numb to the continued vibrations of the hammer.

Her nipples, too, she could now just barely feel. Alicia’s flesh was becoming desensitized to the abuse.

It was then that the pounding had stopped. The hammer stood still and set itself down. The clamps had let go and had fallen to the ground.

“Oh thank you! Thank you!” Alicia called out to the empty room.

She tried to move, but the five blood pressure testers held strong around her neck, wrists, and ankles.

A cabinet opened up and the grinding whir of an air tank flipped on. Plastic hoses with suction cups began their way toward her.

“No! No! No more!” Alicia screamed in vain.

The suction cups fit snugly around each of her breasts. The mechanical suction was unnecessary to hold them in place as swollen as her nipples were. But that fact didn’t give whatever phantom force was doing this enough reason to turn the pump off.

The tugging of the cups on her nipples was different than the clamps. The sensation all the more heightened on her already bruised flesh. The pain more acute. Its intensity increasing the longer the pump sucked away.

Alicia resigned herself to the pain. The other abuses had eventually made her body numb. She hoped this would to.

Her will to fight was gone. Lost amidst the hum of the pump.

No longer did she cry out for help when she saw a metal retractor begin to float toward her. At first she had been afraid that it would be used to force her mouth open. She hadn’t guessed its purpose was more horrible until she lost sight of it between her open legs.

Feeling its tongs against her pussy lips sent a chill up her spine. She could only feel the cold of the metal after the reflex hammer’s work. Alicia only knew that it had spread open her vagina by the sound the retractor made when it locked itself into place.

Tears of pain were all there was to mask her fear.

* * *

Broken glass littered the floor. Jars that the hand had been unable to open were knocked over. Smashed open upon the ground. Severed limbs of all sorts were crawling toward her. As were other more grotesque things.

Carrie had fought her way to a stool and was trying to use it to break the glass of the door’s window. But it was too strong. Still, she kept pounding the door with it to no avail. Surely someone would at least hear that?

If not, she was going to be destroyed by these creatures. She knew it.

She had tried smashing them with the chair and stomping them with her foot. That only slowed them down for a moment. Then they would start at her again. How could she kill something that was already dead?

Despair started to take hold of her body as another disembodied hand gripped her leg. She was able to fight it off and was able to gain her freedom at the price of her shoe. But she only had a small corner now between the door and the countered wall to escape to. She had no where to run.

More of the small entities began to grab hold of her now. At least as best the could with their incomplete forms. But even small weak grips were strong when multiplied.

Her body was growing tired. Her head spinning from the spilled chemicals. Her hopes of being saved fading as the horde of undead overwhelmed her.

Despair had not yet consumed her. Still she fought. Carrie’s fear had not paralyzed her. Flight was not an option.

But she wasn’t a reservoir of adrenaline. That was all she was running on now. And she was running out.

As it was, she still wasn’t able to shake off all of the nightmares. They had begun crawling onto her. Hands, fingers, feet. Even eyeballs and preserved organs had made assault on her. God only knows how they were propelling themselves or what unholy force was causing them to do so.

The only thing that hadn’t attacked her directly was the egg. Still weeping at her, but quiet after it had yelled “Matrix”.

The egg! It was what had caused the sound that brought her in here. Its wail was what excited the other specimens.

If she could just get to it, maybe she could stop everything else.

That hope in her mind, Carrie hurled herself toward the crying egg. Its destruction her intent.

Her lunge fell short.

Despite the traces of adrenaline running through her system, Carrie’s leap had been too weak. The corpses and corpse appendages had been to much to break through.

The only way in which they had aided her final assault was by breaking her fall.

Carrie had no time to acknowledge that small assistance as the remainder of the specimens began to swarm her.

Her revulsion toward the slimy creatures was as overpowering as the preservative fluids they had been bathed in. Carrie could hold it back no longer.

She threw up and collapsed unconscious beneath the pile of corpses that had been assaulting her.

* * *

Alicia was entirely helpless. She felt as if she were stuck in a nightmare and was unable to wake up.

She knew this shouldn’t be happening. She knew that according to the laws of physics that it couldn’t be happening.

She must be dreaming.

And yet the pain was real.

She didn’t dare to move. She didn’t dare to cry, though she wanted to.

If she didn’t struggle, the devices didn’t torture her.

If she was still so were they.

Her nipples throbbed, as did the rest of her bosom.

But at least the pump had at last stopped.

She didn’t know why. But then again she didn’t know why it had started either. She had no milk to give, she wasn’t pregnant anymore. It had only served to cause her pain. Why had she been hooked up to that pump?

Why was she being tortured like this? She didn’t know why any of this was happening. Let alone how.

Alicia’s reality had begun to slipped enough that she was only certain of two things.

The first was that she was in pain.

Her breasts had swollen through the frame of her bra. It wouldn’t be easy to remove them without cutting through the wire.

She was still held tight by the blood pressure gauges. Her hands and feet felt like they were being stabbed by pins and needles from being held so long. She wished that they would at last go numb like other parts of her body had.

Her pussy was still held open by the retractor. It ached from being stretched so. Though she couldn’t look down to see how far it had been spread. The blood pressure reader on still holding her neck. Keeping her from even looking too far one way or the other.

The second thing she had become certain of was that if she didn’t fight it, it wouldn’t get any worse. She’d given up her struggle, and the tools had given up their assault.

Things weren’t getting any better. But at least they weren’t getting any worse.

All Alicia could do was wait with as much patience as she could to be saved.

* * *

Carrie awoke covered in dead bodies.But none of it was moving.

Everything was silent. Everything was still.

Had she made it? Had she won?

Or was it a dream? Had she merely passed out from the noxious fumes and knocked these horrid things on top of her and created a horrible fantasy with what had happened?

Her nose cringed. She would have to change soon. The preservative fluids had soaked into her scrubs. And Carrie knew from experience it would take weeks for the smell to at last be gone from her own body after even the slightest contact.

No matter!

It wasn’t real!

Sitting up, the dead things fell off of her and onto the floor. Carrie didn’t like the idea of having to clean up this mess of corpulent flesh, but she couldn’t help but laugh. No doubt Alicia had begun to worry about her.

What a crazy dream!

Standing up, Carrie could still hardly believe that she had experienced such a hallucination during a blackout.

Then she felt it.

Carrie’s blood went cold.

She looked down and confirmed that her pants and panties were on the floor in front of her. They had been ripped and torn. Clenched to them were the fingers and toes of the beasts that attacked her. They were lifeless now. But there was no denying they had at one time been animated enough to grab hold of her.

She felt it again. There was something between her legs.

No more than that. Something was wriggling inside of her!

Fear welled up inside of her again. Staying as steady as she could, Carrie bent her chest over to try and see what it was that had breached into her. She dare not blindly rip it out.

Before she had bent far enough over to catch a glimpse she felt it shudder. Then she felt a familiar warmth inside of her.

No. No! It couldn’t have! It couldn’t be!

But it was and it did. Its deed done, an abnormally large penis slipped from her on the ground. It was still equipped with all its accessories. And from its tip there dripped a familiar white substance.

Carrie fell to her knees and dry heaved. There was nothing left in her gut to throw up.

It wasn’t long before she realized what a mistake falling to the ground had been. The stench of chemicals mixed with her vomit from earlier was enough, but all the exposed specimens. She had to get out of here! It didn’t matter that she was no longer dressed from the waist down.

Running to the doorway, she tried it once more. Still locked.

WHY?

“Matrix!” Carrie heard from behind her.

She turned and saw the red egg from before. Tears were no longer in its eyes. It looked… happy.

* * *

Alicia heard noise outside the door. Then, to her relief she saw the handle begin to turn.

Her back was no longer held against it. Her bonds had pulled her deeper and deeper into the room through her tortures.

But at last they had stopped once she’d given up. She was held, and her body was sore. But there were no new abuses inflicted upon her.

She turned to see who it was. Had someone at last come to rescue here? Would they be able to save her? To wake her up from this nightmare?

Or would they fall to the same devices used against her?

Alicia tried not to let that last thought take hold. She had given up her resistance, she wouldn’t give up hope.

The door opened wide and Alicia was relieved to see that it was Carrie. Had she come to find her at last?

She looked different though. She was giving off a thousand yard stare. And she was walking funny. Why did she smell like formaldehyde? And… was she crying?

“I… I’m sorry! I… I can’t control myself!” Carrie wept as she approached Alicia with halted baby steps.

Alicia noticed Carrie trying to avert her eyes from her own exposed crotch. But her own eyes were distracted toward Carrie’s lack of clothes below the waist and the stench of chemical that wafted in with her. She also noticed Carrie was holding something before it.

It looked like a small fleshy egg. With a face.

Alicia’s eyes lit up in terror. “Where did you get that? Why did you bring it here?” Her anger overrode her panic.

“It was in the lab. It was what had made the noise! I don’t know what I’m doing with it! I’m sorry!” Carrie said still approaching her coworker in forced small steps.

“Get away from me, Carrie! It’s not safe here!”

“I can’t! I told you!”

“Why did you bring that here? WHY?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m doing, Alicia. It’s what’s controlling me, I think. It said something to me after… It said something and then I was made to pick it up.”

“What did it say, Carrie?”

“It said ‘Matrix’. I don’t understand.”

“Matrix? I don’t understand either, Carrie. All I know is…” Alicia began to sob again. “That’s… that was… mine…”

“What?!? How is it yours? What’s happening Alicia? I don’t understand!” Carrie cried as her body was forced to its knees before her coworker.

“I don’t know!” Alicia wept. “But… I had an abortion here years ago because of complications during my pregnancy. That’s… that was my child!”

“MATRIX!” the egg thing crowed as it was presented in front of Alicia’s spread legs.

“Please… Carrie, please don’t!”

* * *

“I’m sorry, Alicia!” Carrie said as she inserted the egg between Alicia’s nether lips. She was surprised that such a large thing could fit inside anyone’s pussy. But with the retractor holding her open like that.

The whole thing looked like something out of a bondage film. The way Alicia was bound and spread eagle. Her pussy further spread open. And what had happened to Alicia’s nipples? She’d never seen tits so swollen before. At least not on someone who didn’t have mastitis.

Then Carrie witnessed something else she’d never seen. As her hands pulled back from depositing the egg, the retractor unclamped itself and pulled away from Alicia’s body. Then it floated onto the counter.

“How did…” she started to ask. But she knew no answer was forthcoming. The situation had become entirely paranormal.

She watched in horror as the bulge made its way up from Alicia’s groin to her belly.

“My...Oh! It feels good! My pussy is so wet, Carrie!” Alicia gasped with joy. “I can feel it! I can feel it inside of me! Climbing up me! It feels so good, Carrie!”

She wanted to deny it, but her body was giving into the situation as well. She knew she was still damp between her thighs from… Carrie tried not to think about it. It was easier to watch Alicia’s torment than recall her own.

She noticed Alicia’s eyes begin to flutter. She was either starting to have a seizure or was in a pleasure induced rapture.

She hoped it was the latter. She didn’t want anyone to suffer anymore.

Her eyes drifted down to Alicia’s breasts. They seemed to quake like her belly as the creature began to settle inside of her.

“I can feel them, Carrie!” Alicia said, noticing her gaze. “I can feel IT inside of them! I don’t know how, but it’s doing something to them!”

Alicia brought a hand up to one. The strap from the blood pressure reader fell loose around it as she did so. Allowing her to freely grope her own tit.

“They’re… wow! They’re growing Carrie!” Alicia said, her other hand moving to cup her other breast. The bond holding her hand fell loose as did those holding her around the ankles. The only strap left on her was the one about her neck.

“Carrie! I can hear him! He’s talking to me! Oh, Carrie! You’re so lucky! He says they’ve made you a Matrix, too!”

“They? Who are ‘they’? What do you mean by ‘matrix’? What do you mean ‘made’?!?”

“I understand now, Carrie! He’s making me his home! He’s come back! He’s making me his home for a fresh start! I’m so happy, Carrie! You should be, too! I’m so excited! We’re going to be mommies together!”

“Hold on, Alicia you said ‘made’. What do you mean?” Carrie’s body was beginning to tremble.

“He say’s you are pregnant, too!”

“That’s not possible! I haven’t had sex in almost a year! The only… oh god! No! No! That thing? No!”

“It’s okay, Carrie. Here.” Alicia said, grabbing Carrie’s hand and pulling it to her swollen belly.

“No! Alicia, stop!” Carrie protested until her hand rested on her fellow nurse’s stomach.

Panic left her and she stopped shaking in fear. Tranquility flowed through her body at the touch of her hand against her coworker’s belly.

“Alicia, what happened?”

“I don’t know the details. But aren’t you happy?”

“Yeah.” Carrie said, holding her own belly now. It wasn’t yet swollen. But it would be.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be big like me. Bigger even!”

“Bigger?”

“Yes! There is something special inside of you! For it to grow big and strong, you need to too. I’m going to help you Carrie! I understand now. That’s why the pumps were used on me. They were to make sure I was ready to help you. I’m ready now, Carrie. Are you hungry?”

“What? Well, kind of I guess but…” Carrie was having trouble sorting out her thoughts.

“Good.” Alicia interrupted Carrie by thrusting one of her swollen breasts into her mouth.

At first Carrie tried to resist, but she found her head resting against Alicia’s other swollen boob instead. It felt so nice. So warm. It felt so good to just drink.

“That’s it, eat! Suckle and feed, Carrie! Don’t worry! I won’t run out! You need to grow! So does your child!”

“My child?” Carrie asked, popping off the tit for the question.

“Do you feel it? Do you feel him growing inside of you Carrie?”

She thought about it for a moment. Then she felt a happy tickling inside of her. “Yes. Yes! I feel it!”

“Good! Now keep feeding. If you want him to grow, you need to grow first!” Alicia said, then she pulled off Carrie’s shirt.

Then Carrie felt Alicia’s hands on her breasts, massaging them, playing with her nipples.

“What are you…”

“Shhh… Just drink. I’m helping you get ready!”

Mindlessly, Carrie complied and let her head rest against Alicia’s chest. A nipple found her mouth and she drank again of the white nectar. It tasted so sweet.

Her breasts were starting to feel warm as Alicia rubbed them. They started to tingle and she felt her nipples begin to stiffen.

“It’s starting, Carrie!” Alicia said with a stupid grin on her face. “I can feel them just like a felt mine. But yours are different, Carrie! You are so lucky! Can you feel them?”

Carrie was only half listening to Alicia. She was nodding politely to what she said, careful not to let her tit slip from her mouth. But she was trying to hear someone else’s voice. She couldn’t quite make it out.

Alicia noticed the vacant stare of her fellow nurse. She had heard the murmur, too.

“Listen, he’s talking to you! I can hear him! Can you?”

Carrie stopped her nursing. The sucking was creating too much noise.

“I… I can hear him, yes!”

“Listen, Carrie, listen.”

“Shut up! I’m trying!” Carrie said, tilting her head to try and hear better. “He’s… he’s hungry?”

“Yes! We need to feed him, Carrie! And I need to feed you so that can happen! It’s already started, Carrie! Do you feel them? Do you feel them growing?” Alicia asked hefting Carrie swelling bosom.

“I...can. I’m… Oh, Alicia! I’m going to feed him with them! And others! I’m going to feed all of them! I’ll be able to feed yours. To feed you…” Carrie said blissfully.

“That’s right. I’m hungry, too, Carrie.”

Carrie felt the request through her nipples. But a part of her old self was still there to fight back. “Alicia… I… this is wrong, Alicia.”

“You’re not listening, Carrie. Listen to him. Listen to me. I’m hungry, Carrie. Feed me. Help feed my child.”

The request reverberated through her again, but Carrie’s will fought on. She was about to protest again until she felt Alicia’s lips on her own exposed breast.

After suckling for a moment, Alicia stopped. “Thank you, Carrie. You wouldn’t believe how good you taste!”

Carrie had begun to let down. The last of her will slipping away through her nipples. All that was left was acceptance. She understood now.

* * *

When the morning crew arrived, they found the hospital in good order. No signs of broken glass on the lab floor. No smell of formaldehyde.

All the surgical tools had been prepped and readied for the next day.

All the patients on the floor were still in good health.

But nurse Alicia and Carrie were nowhere to be found. Only their resignation letters waiting on the desk.

Dr. Brown was asked if they had told them anything before leaving. But he said he slept through the entire night without a disturbance. The most fitful sleep he’d had in years he’d added.

It was months before the Belit-ili was catalogued as missing.