The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Uniform

Chapter Two

The Head-Mistress Welcomes the New Arrivals

Hector gawked in disbelief at that girls lined up in front of him as he was escorted off of the couch, the Driver giving him a malicious wink as he stepped off. He never seen so many girls with big tits in one place before. In fact, he’d only seen about three girls with tits this big before in his entire life, and he’d fancied everyone of them to the point of madness. This was not what he’d been expecting, he’d been expecting a prison camp. Well, technically it was still a prison camp, but these didn’t look like prison camp people. He’d been expecting barely reformed petty criminals cowed into submission by a regime of violence, glowering at him. That’s what they must have been once, he thought, someone would have noticed the government dragging off a load of cute and shapely girls and putting them here. He was hard as a oak tree, and didn’t want Holly to see it. It would be like the time she saw him reading Ecchi Manga, only much worse.

The girl dressed up like a crossover between a World War Two General and a Prostitute approached the group of shocked students. She had a cruel smile on her face, and Hector noticed she carried a riding whip in her right hand. Her blonde hair was bound into a single ponytail that hung down to her waist. The other girls, smiling like maniacs behind her, all had there hair bound into ponytails too, but unlike the Prostitute-General they all had two. It was eerie to look at them, all so similar as to be almost identical. The uniforms were, he hated to admit, bloody cute. The Prostitute-Generals armband bore a stylised red “V” on a black black-ground, and Hector noticed that a similar red “V” was pinned to every girls right breast.

Whatever does that mean? Hector wondered, almost speaking aloud. The Prostitute-General addressed the assembled rioters, her voice imperious and full of scorn.

“Welcome to St. Lycurgus’. I am Group-Leader Victoria of House Cypris. I am here to take you before the Head-Mistress so she can welcome to our institution” her mouth raised up in sneer “I’m also here to tell you on behalf of the Student Council that while our teachers here are merciful and kind to those who are disobedient, we students do not tolerate bad behaviour. Remember that, before you try to escape or speak back to a superior when not spoken too, because while the Masters and Mistresses will nod and smile, we will hate for every insult you heap above our beloved School and to the Noble Houses.”

Hector, who’d been planning at acting up some time soon after he got off the couch, stared in disbelief at Victoria. This was all wrong. These students were supposed to be rehabilitated, yes, but they weren’t supposed to be control freaks dedicated to enforcing school rules. This school was supposed to be full of, according to the Media, semi-feral youths, habitual offenders, looters and anti-Social offenders. And what was that she said about Masters and Mistresses-

“Here love!” shouted out one of the London students, who’d never understood what the March was about in the first place “Gives us a feel!”

Victoria looked at him with contempt, and whacked him across the face with the riding whip. “These are for good boys!” she spat. As he jerked back in shock, Hector saw’s Holly’s eyes widen. Victoria noticed as well.

“That right dear” Victoria smiled “We Group-Leaders have the authority to administer Corporal Punishment! Not that we need to do it often after the Masters and Mistresses deal with you. Don’t think about telling anyone about it though, we wouldn’t have let the government dump a load of posh student radicals on us if we didn’t know we’d be able to keep you quiet, indefinitely. Trust me, Holly Barkwood, your campaigning days are over. Now-” she turned to the rest of the group “shut up and follow me into the main hall.”

Hector took the opportunity to fall in beside Holly. She grabbed his hand and squeezed tightly, looking long and hard at him. He’d never seen her this frightened, the confrontation with Victoria had clearly shaken whatever confidence she had left after arriving in this place. She leaned in close when Victoria wasn’t look and whispered “We have to stick together.”

Hector nodded, it was the only way to stay sane. This place was obviously crazy and if they were to come out of it without going nuts they needed to stay together. Holly knew the London student leaders only through Facebook and the others not at all, Hector was the only real friend Holly had here.

Masters and Mistresses? What had Victoria meant by that? He leaned over to Holly and began to ask in hushed tones “What-?”

* * *

Holly flinched as Victoria grabbed Hector and pulled him away from her, the boys face full of shock and horror as Victoria manhandled him to the back of the line, displaying the same surprising strength as when he slashed the heckler in the face. He’d been about to say something to her, he was the only person she knew here what was she doing why- “-What are you doing?!” Holly wailed, stunned at her own hysterical response.

“We at St. Lycurgus’ believe that once you enter the National Service, you start your life again. We can’t have you falling back on your old ways, otherwise you’ll never learn” Victoria smiled at her, her lips full and red, her face made up like a doll. A voluptuously curved body dressed in mock-military attire, she was regal and terrible. Her eyes glowed with a fanaticism that seemed to burn into Holly, cowing her in a way she’d never been before. Holly simply couldn’t understand her, what was this girl? How could someone like this exist? What could make one of the troublesome teenage girls the government had been almost randomly assigning to this School into this?

The other girls still smiling but with the same blind fanaticism in their expressions, moved in among the students, gently separating friends and breaking up groups. Holly wanted to shout at them. Why are you doing this to us? Why do you want to help them? The ones who imprisoned you, took you away from your homes, families and friends? The ones who beat you and force you to dress and act a certain way? Why are you helping authority? You should hate it!

She just stood open mouthed. Most of the boys seem too distracted by the girls rubbing their curves up against them to resist. Another girl from the demonstration Holly didn’t know the name of slapped one of the doll-like girls when she pushed her boyfriend away from her. Victoria was there in an instant. The girl burst into tears as the Group-Leader knocked her to the floor and lashed her sharply on both cheeks. The other girls suddenly became forceful, two of them forcing the boyfriend down unto the floor when he cried out and tired to protect his girl.

“Are you done resisting yet?” Victoria’s voice had real hatred in it when she said the word ‘resisting’ “Because the Head-Mistress is waiting, and to displease Her is the worst of failures.”

“Okay!” Holly shouted, knowing that she had no choice unless she wanted more people hurt “We’ll come quietly, just leave her alone!” Victoria turned away from the weeping girl, and looked at Holly with a strange smile.

“Still think your a leader?” Victoria leered. “See how the Masters and Mistresses will deal with that.”

She turned away sharply and gestured them to follow. The other girls, giggling and whispering about ‘bad girls’, followed behind, gently but forcefully propelling the prisoners along.

* * *

The Head-Mistress was a stunning sight, and Hector suppressed the urge to gasp. The Head-Mistress had the same voluptuous hour glass figure and firm, rounded breasts as Victoria and the other girls did, the same heavily made up face and full lips. But despite being far-

older, she made them seem plain. For a start, she had a face of rare smoothness and beauty that few women or girls can ever dream to posses. Hector blinked. Was that really makeup? It was almost as if her cheeks were red of their own accord, as were her lips. She was dressed like a Queen, in bright colours and shinning jewellery adorned her neck and arms. Her scarlet red dress was cut low over her her full breasts, and between them sat a necklace with a ruby ‘V’ embordened on it. Her eyes were the most remarkable thing though. They seemed to glow bright blue, penetrating into your very soul. She was hot, Hector had to admit, despite having every logical reason to hate her as a authority figure who wanted to lock him away for four years.

“Ah, here come the little darlings!” she cooed in a soft, overly-

feminine voice, welcoming them with a thin smile. “It’s so nice to see new faces. You must feel terrible after that arwful journey from London, and I’m sure Victoria has been overzealous again, you must forgive her she’s not used to dealing with such high class students. You must accept my deepest apologies my dears. We’ll all do our best to make up for bad first impressions. A few weeks and you’ll all have forgotten everything and will be as happy as bunnies, I assure you.”

Yep, hot but patronising. The contrast between her and Victoria couldn’t be stronger. Yet there was something disarming about her motherly manner, something that reminded Hector of being much younger. Part of him wanted to bury himself in her breasts and let her kiss him better, let her stroke his head and tell him what a good good boy he was and make all the troubles of the world disappear-

Hector shock his head. What the fuck am I thinking?!

“Now, you may all be a little grumpy that you didn’t have any choice in whether or not you wanted to come here. But we don’t care about what little spoilt brats think when they arrive, because we have ways of making them stop thinking thoughts they shouldn’t, we care about the good little boys and girls you’ll be when you trot out of here without a disobedient thought in your sweet little heads. Now, here at St. Lycurgus we believe in treating everything the same. I’m sure you’ll all fit in perfectly and forget everything about that silly outside world and all your silly habits and opinions. You see, here at St. Lycurgus we understand young people. We understand them much better than they understand themselves. For example” the Head-Mistress pointed a long, elegant finger at one of the London girls, a punk with excessive amounts of piercings and dyed green hair, whose eyes fluttered weakly and cheeks flushed under the imperious gaze of this regal matron “What makes a young person dress like that? A young person would say ‘to express my personality’ or ‘because I like it’. But we know that’s nonsense. Young people want to fit in, young people want to be part of a group, young people want to belong to something. They don’t wan to be different, they want to be the same! The problem is that recently society has made itself too boring for young people to want to conform to it anymore.” Hector, despite what he’d already seen of this place, still could not believe what he was hearing. But he felt somehow calmed by her words, soothed by them and wishing for more. Their was a quality about her voice that was addictive and charming, that pulled you in despite rational reservations and her eyes seemed to fill the world with glorious light. “Do you think there were Punks in the Ancient days of the first Celtic tribes and the Homeric Greeks? When people worshipped sex gods and exercised naked, when homosexuality was accepted and youthful violence was part of life? No, then young people took joy in conforming to society, in submitting themselves to the authority of their betters. But society has made itself so dull, it began to frown on sex outside of marriage, it told young people to control themselves, rather than let themselves be controlled by the passions racing through their bodies. To be responsible, to think for themselves, to be mature. That’s why they rebel. They want to be told to fuck and fight and dance, to worship chieftains, heroes and phallic icons. They want Gods and Goddesses to obey, not teachers and officials to tell them to deny themselves. Society denies them their pleasures. But we give it back to you, and make you part of something you can enjoy. We, your Masters and Mistresses, will make you back into what you are meant to be. Slaves to instinct....”

Hector found he was drooling onto the marble floor. He had fallen on his knees without realising it, enraptured by this vision of pure femininity before him. “...helplessly compelled to satisfy your desire to serve...” He’d never felt like this before, he tried to shake his head and think clearly, but all he could think about was her. She was at once a caring mother, a young girl eager for lovemaking, a stern goddess demanding worship and a teacher dispensing wisdom. He wanted to be noticed by her, to please her, to bury himself within her and vanish between those wondrous breasts... “...Utterly without personal responsibility, utterly without will power...” If she was saying things to him, he was only registering it on a subliminal level. “... Slaves now and forever...” All he heard was the wonderful music of her voice, without thinking about the meaning of her words. It was enough just to listen. He gave a moan of pure desire, and gave himself to the utter bliss her glorious, wise, sensual words awoke in him. He saw no one else, thought of no one else. Suddenly, she changed her tone and the words suddenly became clear again. He had no idea how long she’d been talking to them, only how wonderful it had felt to listen.

“But enough of the abstract theory. You’ll learn more of it in your lessons and from your fellow students. More importantly I’ll be telling you about how things are done here and where’ll you’ll all be going after I’m done with you. I’m afraid the Head-Master was having a meeting, otherwise he’d have been here to welcome you as well. Sorry girls, but you’ll have to wait another time before setting your eyes upon Him Whom You Serve, and sorry boys too. We don’t believe in the myth of heterosexuality here, after all. Everyone is bisexual by nature, as far as we care. But anyway, we run the school, as you’ve probably guessed, jointly and with absolute authority. However, we don’t have the time to waste on managing all of you little darlings, so we have many helpers here. Firstly, there is the rest of the staff, the Masters and Mistresses you’ll all come to know and love and pleasure with your young grateful bodies. They will teach you how to belong, to forget your troubled pasts and attempt that life here at St. Lycurgus is really the best thing you could ever wish for. They will teach you discipline mental and physical, and how to best please your fellow creatures. After all, aren’t we all put on his earth to bring love and happiness to one another? Oh, but I such a romantic, I’ve digressed again. The students themselves are organised hierarchically, based on intelligence and loyalty, into different ranks. Victoria here is one of our best Group-Leaders, a member of the Fifth Rank, and you must obey her as if she were me myself. You will all start off in the Second Rank, but if you misbehave or prove stupid or need humbling, you will be reduced to the First Rank as a Punishment. You shall all be assigned to Houses, which will be your new families and friends. Don’t expect to be put in the same House as any of your present companions, because you won’t, for your own good of course. Each House has it’s own style of dress and it’s own signature haircut. Houses are all either all male, or all female. You’ll only be able to enjoy sexual contact with members of the opposite sex as a reward for good behaviour. Don’t despair though, as sex is always available from members of your own sex, whether you want to or not. I’m also delighted to tell you that St. Lycurgus isn’t just a school for your mind, it’s also a place to make your body more beautiful. We have made contracts with companies at the cutting edge of body improvement technology and medication, so you won’t just get good grades here, but a nice new pair of bouncing titties to give you that little extra bit of confidence or a big new dick to show your friends. This is the people factory, I like to say, and we make you all the same. Happy, sexy and obedient.”

“NO!” said Hector, shocking even himself. He pulled himself to his feet, wiping away the drool that had covered his face in his mindless rapture. Hector knew that there was something hypnotic about this place, about this woman. But he’d never been easy to hypnotise despite all the relaxation CD’s and secessions his son had made him go to to boost his self-confidence and he’d never, ever wanted to fit in (at least, he thought he didn’t, maybe he did, maybe she was right, maybe he should worship her and obey her and-). He had to stop this, he had to save everyone. If he knew one thing from all the books he’d read and the ideas he’d learned, it was that somebody had to save everybody from the person trying to take away freedom. Freedom was special. Everyone knew that, even politicians. Freedom was good, freedom was what people shouted in war movies and sang about in inspiration songs. He’d always believed, despite his physical weakness, his social problems, his loneliness and his uselessness with girls, that he would need to do something like this someday. “No!” he said again, trying to think of something else to say.

“Ah” said the Head-Mistress, her thin smile broadening into a wide grin exposing a mouth full of perfect white teeth and a wet, eagerly roaming tongue. “A strong one.”

* * *

Holly forced herself to her feet, her face burning with shame. The others sat, empty eyed and open mouthed while Hector stood, with a look of uncertainty on his face, before the vision that was the Head-

Mistress. Holly didn’t know what was making it so hard to think. It wasn’t just the voice or the eyes; there was a smell in the air, something thick and sweet diluting the room’s atmosphere. She resisted the urge to breath it in deeply, to savior it and let it reduce back to… back to that state… of mindless bliss. She hated this place, this hated how confused it made her feel.

She had no time to waste thinking though, Victoria, who been standing smiling vacantly while the Head-Mistress gave her enchanting speech, was moving towards Hector, bull whip raised. Holly threw herself at her from behind, grabbing her round the waist and forcing her to the group. Victoria was far stronger than Holly, and almost threw her off but she clung on and put all her wait down onto the slavers back. Yes, that’s what these people were. That’s what the government had been hiding. Slavers, slavers had infiltrated the British government, slavers had contacts with the Arms Industry, slavers were stealing away troublesome teenagers from their parents and friends and making them into living dolls, dressing them all alike and making them drill like robots and rut like animals. Slavers were beating her, dragging her off Victoria, hauling off Hector while the other new arrivals dribbled mindlessly at the scene. There was boys here now, dressed in black uniforms like Victoria was wearing, with strong arms and rounded shoulders, grunting as Holly hit at them. They handed her over to the Victoria’s girls, who held her with surprising strength and began to drag her from the room, at the other end of the hall, she could she Hector being pulled away by the black uniformed boys. She had to stop this, but she didn’t know how. The Head-Mistress was laughing and the other demonstrators, no, they weren’t demonstrators anymore, just teenaged chattel mindlessly gaping at the world around them with uncomprehending eyes thick with trance, were being herded into groups and lead out of the room. She tried to scream, but suddenly something smelled so sweet and thick she couldn’t breathe or keep her eyes upon. All she could manage was a gurgle before she became unconscious.