The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

By Dr. Fakes

PART SIX

Tony had now turned his wife Ellen into the greatest living sex fantasy, boy toy he could think of. She was now almost the complete opposite of what she used to be. Younger, sexier, and with a body almost impossible to believe. The best part was that Tony had changed her personality to go along with everything he had done. He also had turned a coworker, and her daughter into playthings for his amusement. Even Tony’s mother hadn’t escaped his clutches. Now it seems even more women Tony knew would become nothing more than willing playthings for his growing harem.

Tony’s wife Ellen raced downstairs to answer the door. Her new tits bounced and jiggled as she jumped down the stairs. She had only time to toss on a T-shirt and slip on some old leather pants she found. Ellen found the pants hung down low on her wider hips. She enjoyed the feeling of tight leather pressing in on her pussy. The BenWa balls were still inside her cunt, sending waves of pleasure as she moved with them up inside her.

“Oh, hi honey! I see Tony really did a great job on you baby! I love the tits and hair baby!” Karen Black, Tony’s mother and now bimbo said to Ellen as she headed to the front door.

“Yeah! I just love it Karen! I can’t believe I was fighting my big stud about all this! God these tits are especially nice!” Ellen said as she rubbed her new big tits quickly.

“They look great baby! Where’s Tony?! We are all getting a bit lonely down here without him. Diane and Kimmy keep fighting over that Bob guy. I’ve just been having some creamy ice cream and watching the fun!” Karen said to Ellen.

“Oh, Tony said to have you and the others in the family room go down to the basement for a bit. We have some new company and Tony doesn’t want to scare them away. You all can have some fun down there for awhile until we get chance to come down and play!” Ellen said to her mother-in-law.

“Sure baby! But tell that son of mine not to be too long. Mommy’s pussy is getting cold and lonely. And that Bob guy is not much of a lover I hear from Diane.” Karen said and gave Ellen a kiss goodbye. For a second it felt a bit strange to Ellen to be kissing another woman, but then she started to really like it. Her new big lips felt great next to Karen’s wet and open mouth. Both of the altered women’s big tits pressed into each other as they continued to embrace. A banging at the door broke the mood and they parted lips. Karen winked at Ellen as she went to gather the others and quickly head downstairs. She heard a lot of shuffling and giggles as the others went below. Ellen quickly composed herself and grabbed the front door and pulled it open.

“Well hi Betty! And Carrie too! Wow! It’s great to see you girls again! It’s been ages, you know! Come on in!” Ellen said enthusiastically. Betty and her daughter Carrie walked and couldn’t take their eyes off Ellen’s new sexy appearance. Of course, she did look vastly different than they had ever seen her.

“Oh my god Ellen! Is that really you?!” Betty said staring at Ellen’s new look and body. It was easy to notice Ellen’s larger breasts even under the loose shirt. And of course her face and hair were quite a bit different than just a short time ago. Betty had never seen her friend look like this before. She barely recognized the new Ellen. Especially after Tony had changed her look so much with the remote.

“Of course it’s me silly! Come on Betty, you have known me since college. Do I really seem that different to you now? Hehe!” Ellen said giggling a bit. She bounced around Betty and Carrie. Betty was about the same age as Ellen used to be. She was quite short with a flat chest and short dark hair. She had a bit of a tomboy look to her. Carrie was Betty’s daughter. She was about 16 years old and in high school. She also had small breasts, but with long dark hair. They both seemed stunned by Ellen’s new appearance.

“But you look so different Ellen. I mean you look so young now and your body is very different. And that hair?! I’ve never thought you would go in for the platinum blonde look! I know we haven’t seen you in awhile. Did you get some kind of plastic surgery or something? Because you really look different now. Even when we were younger you never had that kind of shape.” Betty told her friend. She also noticed Ellen seemed to even move differently. She noticed her hips and ass sway as she walked. And Betty was starting to think Ellen even seemed a bit ditzy too.

“Oh, Betty! No surgery for me sugar. I would be too scared to do anything like that. Actually I have Tony to thank for my new look. He helped me with it all! Don’t you just love it!” Ellen said as she twirled around for Betty and Carrie. She bent over a tiny bit and posed for them. Her big tits barely hidden by the shirt. And the tight pants showing all her new curves for the stunned girls.

“Geez, mom. Just tell her what you’re thinking! That she looks like a prostitute or something!” Carrie blurted out. She knew her mother Betty was pretty uptight about what women should wear and how they should behave. She barely let Carrie even wear any makeup.

“Now Carrie. That’s not a very nice thing to say at all to Mrs. Black. But she does seem to be acting odd. You know Ellen, maybe we should come back another night. You don’t really seem to be in the mood to go shopping right now.” Betty said, heading back to the door.

“Leaving already Betty? Come on now! That’s not very friendly of you and Carrie to go so fast.” Tony said as he came down the stairs. He had overheard some of the talk as he stood upstairs listening and working the universal remote device. He quickly had saved all his old data and made a couple of new profiles for Betty and Carrie. They hadn’t noticed him quickly pointing the remote down at them and taking a quick profile reading. The new ladies had been too caught up in observing the greatly altered Ellen Black.

“Oh, hello Tony. You look well. I was just commenting on how much younger Ellen looks now. And how different of course. She said she had you to thank for her new look.” Betty said staring at Tony. She seemed to notice the slight changes in Tony now as well. He only had a tank top now on and jeans. His larger muscles were easy to see. Betty found herself staring maybe a bit too much at Tony as he came down to greet them.

“Well, yeah. I guess I am to blame for how different Ellen looks now. But don’t you think she looks really hot?! I mean, I bet you never thought Ellen could look like this. She could pose in any magazine out there now. And I bet they would sell a million copies!” Tony said as he moved closer to Ellen and put his arm around her tiny waist. He pulled her tight next to him and Ellen put her arm around Tony’s back and up his shirt from behind. She started to rub Tony’s broad muscular back and nuzzle his neck.

“Oh, my. Well, I think you two look very - healthy. But I think Carrie and I must be going now.” Betty said as she reached for the door. She was a bit embarrassed to let Carrie see these two act like this in front of her.

“No. I don’t think so Betty. In fact I think you should stay for awhile. I have some fun surprises in store for both of you too!” Tony said as he moved to block the doorway.

“Please Tony. I really think we should be going. It’s obvious you and Ellen would like to be alone now.” Betty said, getting just a tiny bit worried.

“Now don’t be rude Betty. We are all going to have a great time tonight! Now why don’t you and Carrie head into the family room and we’ll get this party started.” Tony said in a slightly louder voice. Betty didn’t want to make a scene and she was tiny bit afraid too. So she grabbed Carrie’s hand and led her daughter into the other room. Tony and Ellen followed them in. Tony placed his hand on his wife’s new fine ass as it wiggled into the other room.

“You know Tony. If you and Ellen would rather be alone, it’s ok. Carrie and I can catch up with Ellen later and maybe shop some other night. In fact, we might have to visit some different stores now that Ellen has had such a change in her figure it seems.” Betty said sitting on the couch with her daughter.

“Oh, yeah Betty. We should go shop at one of those hot lingerie stores in the mall. That would really be awesome! I bet my new body would look really hot in a some sexy lingerie now! Maybe you and Carrie could find something too!” Ellen said smiling at them all.

“Are you kidding? God mom! Can’t we just go. This is all too weird here now. I mean Mrs. Black is acting like a dumb bimbo or something!” Carrie said looking over at Ellen.

“Now Carrie behave yourself! What kind of thing to say is that.” Betty said to her daughter. But she did sort of agree with her. The Ellen she knew would never make herself up like this. She never would act so slutty in front of others.

“Well, it’s true. I mean look at her falling all over her husband. And that hair and body she has now! I mean, what’s up with that mom. She’s older than you are even. Nobody that old looks like that. In fact, hardly anyone younger looks like that!” Carrie said, continuing to push the subject.

“Now young lady, is that anyway to be. Hey Ellen, go get us some drinks will you honey? I think it’s time Carrie here learns what a real woman should be like.” Tony said swatting his wife on the ass as she scampered off to get them all something to drink. Tony then sat down on the couch close to Carrie.

“What are you going to say Mr. Black. That women should all look like your wife does now and act like idiots?” Carrie said, challenging Tony somewhat. Tony was starting to get fed up with this little teenager talking to him like this.

“Come on little Carrie. You know how girls should be. Here let me help you get a bit more comfortable.” Tony said as he quickly ripped open Carrie’s blouse some, exposing her small white bra underneath.

“Oh, my god! What are you doing?!” Carrie said trying to push Tony away from her. He pushed the skirt she was wearing up some and pressed close to her on the couch.

“Get away from her, you pervert! Tony, what in the hell are you doing?!” Betty said jumping up from the couch and trying to stop Tony from molesting her daughter. She tried to intervene but Tony was easily pushing her back with his strong arms.

“Oh, come on Betty. You know she really wants it. But you need to settle down too.” Tony said, pushing Betty back quickly on to a nearby footstool. Betty fell back on her bottom, now sitting in front of them on the stool next to the couch. He then quickly pulled the remote out that he had hidden in his pocket. Expertly he pressed the ‘pause’ button aiming it at Betty. Of course, instantly she froze in place like the others had done for Tony.

“Ouch! Oh god! I can’t move honey! I’m frozen her somehow Carrie. You better run dear!” Betty said, trying to move something on her body. But she was frozen in her seat since Tony pressed that weird device.

“Mom! What did he do to you?! Oh, god! Why can’t you move?! What did you do to my mom you nut?!” Carrie said, slapping Tony with her weak fists on his big chest.

“Just settled her down some. She’s fine Carrie. And she has the best seat in the house for our fun! Now where were we.” Tony said as he quickly scooped up Carrie in his big athletic arms and lifted her on to his lap. Her blouse was still torn open and tried to wiggle away from him.

“Help! Anyone, please help me! Mrs. Black, your husband did something to my mom and he’s trying to rape me or something! Please help me!!” Carrie yelled out.

“Oh, my dear. Tony is a great fuck you know. So I wouldn’t fight him. He’ll show you a great time dear. Now Tony, did you want beer or something else honey?” Ellen said from the nearby kitchen, oblivious to Carrie’s screams.

“What have you done to me?! Get away from her! You’re insane Tony!” The frozen Betty yelled out at them. She couldn’t believe this. She had to find a way to stop Tony, she thought to herself.

“Fuck this! You women are such a pain in the ass sometimes! You know, let’s just make this easier and even more fun for me.” Tony said, as he got up quick and pointed the remote at Carrie. He ‘paused’ her as well. She was slumped back on the couch. Her blouse was still open and her skirt was pushed up high over her knees.

“Oh, god no! I can’t move now either mom! He must of drugged us or jolted us with something! I really can’t move anything but my mouth.” Carrie said, sounding panicked. What had this nut done to her and her mom, she wondered as she sat frozen in place.

Both women were afraid of Tony now. The whole situation was hard for them to understand. This wasn’t the same Tony Black they had known over the years. This man was filled with something a bit evil now, they both thought. Both Betty and Carrie looked at other with a slightly frozen stare.

“Now, let’s see what we should do. You know Betty and Carrie. I think you would change your mind about things if you looked a bit hotter. I mean Betty come on, you’ve never had a curve in your life. And you really are a prude sometimes. I mean even when a movie comes on with a hot woman or bit of sex you always get all high and mighty. I think you’ve just been jealous of all those hot, carefree women you see in films or on the street. And Carrie, you’re too young to even know what a good fuck feels like! Especially with that teenage body you have right now. Yeah, let’s see what we can do for you two.” Tony said, working a few controls on the remote. Just then Tony noticed a new button flash and the screen said ‘TV Interface Mode’ on it. He decided to press the button. Right after, the TV in the room popped on and started to flip channels. He noticed two more buttons flashing on the remote now, one said male and the other female. After he pressed the ‘female’ button, Tony noticed the TV seemed to be only showing channels with women on screen, usually attractive ones.

“Please Tony! Let me and Carrie go! We don’t even have to tell Larry about this. My husband would be very upset you know if he knew what happened here.” Betty said, pleading with Tony. Maybe she could reason with Tony and get him to let them go.

“I don’t care what Larry thinks Betty. Now, what’s the deal with this TV mode thing. This is a new feature I hadn’t noticed before. Hmm, now how does this work?” Tony said as he watched the TV stations flash by. He noticed a few new buttons light up on the remote as he worked the TV a bit more.

“Well, here’s your beer baby! Oh, I see little Carrie and Betty are all paused up like I was awhile ago. Are you going to make them all pretty like me Tony?” Ellen said as she kissed her husband’s strong arm and neck. She thought it would be great for Tony to make Betty and Carrie all hot like she was. She and Betty had been friends for a long time. Now Ellen was thinking that they could be really close girlfriends. Then they all could have fun together!

“Now, I think I get it. I think this is a short cut system on the remote. I can pause the TV channel when it gets to a hot chick. Then the screen says, awaiting transfer parameters command and a button flashes. Yeah, I think I get this. Rather than entering all kinds of settings to change someone, I can just transfer a look from the TV to someone else.” Tony said. It seemed pretty simple and a great time saver, he thought. Wow, this remote still kept amazing Tony!

“What are you talking about Tony!? That’s impossible! Are you saying that little box helped you makeover Ellen? How can that be?!” Betty said, getting more concerned. She had thought Ellen had just gotten some kind of surgical make over. This all was just too impossible for her to believe right now.

“Well, Betty. It’s pretty simple, even you should be able to handle it. I have the ultimate power in my hand here now. I can mold another person in body and mind to my wishes! Yep, it helped me makeover Ellen into my ultimate sexy wife. Based on my particular settings of course. And you know what Betty, Ellen just loves looking like she does now. Isn’t that right honey?” Tony asked Ellen as she nuzzled his neck.

“Oh, definitely! Tony made me into the woman I always dreamed of. A hot, sexy plaything for my Tony with huge tits for him to fondle and suck on anytime he wants. I have an awesome ass and a real skinny waist now too. Oh, and I just love the bleached blonde look! It’s so bitchin! All I want to do now is please my man. No more worries like I used to have in my old drab body. I’m free to have fun and enjoy myself. All thanks to my Tony!” Ellen said as she hugged her husband, pressing her big tits next to him.

“That’s impossible! I don’t believe you. Nothing can do all that. This is some kind of trick or something!” Betty said. She couldn’t believe a device could do everything they were saying.

“Come on Betty. You really think a little surgery could do all this to my old Ellen. Here let me prove it to you. I’ll change Ellen back a bit. At least her mind so she can tell you more.” Tony said, pressing a few controls on the remote and turning on his wife. He sent the commands over to give Ellen all her old mind parameters. No more high sex drive and female enhancements to her personality. Ellen’s head and face shook a bit and she got a shocked look after Tony finished.

“Oh my god! I remember! Tony you did change me into this sex creature thing. God why would you do this to me?! Look at my body now! I’m a monster! I can’t stay like this. Please Tony stop this madness!” Ellen said checking out her shape once more in the mirror in the room.

“Oh my god, it is true. And you made her mind somehow like the changes you did. You freak Tony! Why don’t you let us all go?!” Betty said.

“Come on Ellen & Betty. Why would I do that ladies? I can make you all into goddesses and even make you love it!” Tony said.

“Tony, give me that remote thing. I’m going to fix this now!” Ellen said, coming over and trying to get the remote from her husband.

“Nope, not going to happen babe. Now you better freeze too Ellen.” Tony said as he ‘paused’ Ellen in place too.

“God, not again! I can’t move either now.” Ellen said. Trapped as the others were.

“How about I show Betty and Carrie all what I can do with my new toy Ellen. Let me make your ass even bigger I think. Yeah, a real big bubble butt I think!” Tony said. He manipulated the remote and aimed it at his wife. Ellen’s rear got even bigger and protruded out several more inches. Her leather pants stretched and the top button popped loose on them.

“God Tony please, no more. I look enough like a cheap whore as it is!” Ellen said to her husband.

“Oh no. That’s impossible! It is true somehow. You just made Ellen’s rear end get bigger. Oh my god! This is impossible!” Betty said to all of them.

“Mom! What are we going to do? This guy is nuts! Look what he did to Mrs. Black!” Carrie yelled at her mother.

“Yep, now I think you all get the idea. Now, let me make Ellen all happy again.” Tony said as he worked the controls for Ellen’s mind once more.

“Oh, please Tony! I don’t want to forget, please, my head hurts, ….. I just want to,….” Ellen said as her mind drifted back into the slut mode Tony had programmed into her.

“What was that Ellen?” Tony said as he unpaused Ellen.

“I want to have you feel this big ass on me baby! Oh, god! The boys will never be able to stop watching my hot ass now as it goes by them. Thanks so much baby! I just love it!” Ellen said. Her mind now back the way Tony preferred it.

“See Betty. Ellen just loves what I have done for her. But, let’s make it easier for you to follow. Especially for our little Carrie. There, that’s a good one.” Tony had stopped the TV screen on the show “Charmed.” The actress Alyssa Milano was the frozen picture on the TV. Tony had always fancied her. The transfer button flashed. Tony turned and pointed the remote at Carrie on the couch. He pressed the button.

“Oh no! Wait, god, oh,……” Carrie said as her entire body started to glow slightly. Like some kind of morphing CGI effect, the rest of them in the room watched little 16 year old Carrie quickly transform in a perfect copy of Alyssa Milano. Her clothing was still Carrie’s, but her body changed completely in about 30 seconds or so into Alyssa’s. Carrie now had long dark hair, big breasts and a very curvy figure. Her little bra popped off as her new bigger tits took shape. Her legs got more shapely and her whole body got a nice tan. Carrie’s jeans top snap popped open as her new bigger hips fleshed out. Her face was the last to finish. Tony looked quickly back at the TV and noticed she looked just like the Alyssa showing there on the frozen screen. Except for the clothes of course. This was pretty sweet, he thought to himself.

“Oh no! What have you done to my Carrie?! Tony please, stop this. Put her back! This isn’t right!” Betty yelled at Tony. But Tony just smiled and laughed a bit back at her. How could this be, Betty thought to herself? Somehow Tony had turned her little Carrie into a copy of that “Charmed” actress. Oh my god she thought, what if she was stuck that way now?!

“What happened to me? I felt all tingly for a few seconds but it’s mostly gone now. I feel a little weird still mom. Why are you all looking at me like that? And why do I sound so funny?” Carrie said as they all stared at her. Her voice had changed also to that of Alyssa’s. But of course her mind and personality were still Carrie’s. Very interesting Tony thought to himself.

“Well, come on Carrie. See for yourself.” Tony said as he released the new Carrie from the ‘pause’ mode. She jumped up with a start and backed away from Tony and the others.

“Stay away from me you nut. Now, let my mom go and we’ll get out of here!” Carrie said as she went over towards her mom and tried to move her some. Carrie noticed it felt weird to move around and her clothes were so tight now, especially her jeans. She looked down at her chest and noticed her bra was popped open. And then she saw her new bigger tits. Oh my god she thought, what did he do to me? She quickly ran over to a small mirror on the wall next to the TV.

“Well, Carrie I think you look amazing! Or should we call you Alyssa now baby?!” Tony said, winking and laughing a bit at the new Carrie.

“Oh my god mom! What did he do to me? Look at me! My whole face and body now look like that Alyssa girl. How is this possible? Please Mr. Black, make me like I was before! Please!!” Carrie pleaded with Tony. She tried to pull her blouse around her new big tits to cover them. She managed to button it, barely. The bra was never going to fit now, she knew. God, these jeans were so tight now she noticed. Her hips and ass had really filled out. Carrie was still scared but it was almost mesmerizing looking at her reflection in the mirror. She never thought she would ever look this sexy in her life. Of course, this really wasn’t her. It must be some kind of magic or something she thought. But for some reason, her new body really did sort of feel great to be in now.

“Nope, Carrie. That ain’t going to happen baby! In fact, now that you have such a fucking hot body, let’s make sure you feel better about it all. Let me make the usual tweaks to your mind and you’ll feel a whole lot better about all this honey.” Tony said as he quickly worked his magically remote. He sent an increased sex drive, dropped intelligence and a high obedience level over to Carrie. Lastly, he pumped up her female hormone levels almost to the top of the scale. That should do it, he thought.

“Mom! I feel so strange. What’s he doing to me mom?! Oh, god. I am having such strange thoughts. My body feels so odd now, but good too! Oh, why does my pussy feel so weird and wet, ugh,….” Carried moaned as the new changes took over her mind and body. She started to have all kinds of new thoughts about men. Fucking men in all kinds of ways and in any place she could. She thought of things that were so wild and horny that even she was shocked a bit. But it all felt so right now. For some reason she really wanted men to desire her and she wanted them to be happy with her. She really was becoming a sex crazed nymphomaniac now, instead of the sweet and innocent teenage girl she was just a short time ago. And she was loving the changes!

“No Tony! Haven’t you done enough to her?! Leave her be you nut!” Betty yelled at Tony as he finished working the controls. But she was thinking it might be too late. She watched her altered daughter quiver and shake a bit as Tony pushed more buttons on that crazy device of his. Oh god, what had he now done to her little girl? She noticed her daughter get a big grin on her face as she opened her eyes and looked over at Tony.

“Oh, mommy I feel funny again. But you know mommy, it feels really good. Tony is being really nice to me don’t you think mommy? He made me all sexy and stuff! It really feels good to be sexy with big tits mommy! I feel so great now! Is it warm in here? God these clothes are so tight on me now! Tony, could you help me get them off? I could really use a strong guy to help little weak me right now!” Carrie said, giggling a bit at Tony as she walked over to him. Her ass and hips swayed as she walked in the too tight jeans. Carried twirled her long dark hair as she moved closer to Tony. She took a deep breath and her tight old blouse snapped the two buttons it had closed off releasing her big tits.

“Sure little Carrie. I’d love to help you with those old clothes. Hey Ellen, run upstairs and grab some nice hot lingerie for Carrie to slip into. Maybe a pair or heels too baby!” Tony said to his wife.

“Sure Tony! Oh, Carrie looks so hot now too, like me! This is fucking great Tony! You are such a great guy for doing this for her!” Ellen said as she kissed her husband and bounced off to get some hot new clothes for the new Carrie. Tony noticed her huge ass really wiggled now in those tight pants she had on.

“Leave her be Tony! Please, I’m begging you. You’ve changed her so much already, but she’s still my little girl.” Betty continued to please with Tony. She could barely believe this sexy Alyssa Milano clone next to Tony Black was her innocent daughter just a few minutes ago. If she hadn’t seen her change, she wouldn’t of believed it. She had to think of something fast, before it was too late to make things right.

“Well, Carrie. You sure are the sexy thing now baby! No more flat chested teenage girl for you, right? Let’s pull those jeans off baby before you cut off all your circulation.” Tony said as the new Carrie smiled down at him. Tony got on his knees and quickly pulled Carries jeans and panties off all at once. He noticed she had a trim little shaved pussy now, he guessed just like the real Alyssa had. Tony started to fondle her slit and then stuck his face on Carrie’s tight crotch. He began probing her pussy with his tongue as he grabbed her ass and pulled her in close to his buried face. Carrie swooned back a bit, not used to feeling the types of things she now felt. She kind of remembered Tony had done this all to her, but she was feeling so hot and horny right now it didn’t matter to her. All that mattered was getting fucked by this strong stud with his tongue up her slit.

“Oh, no! Please stop that! Leave her alone!” Betty screamed as loud as she could. This was too much for her to take. Just then Ellen came back with a very small piece of red lingerie in hand and some black high heels.

“Oh, Tony, I see you are making little Carrie very happy! Can I play too honey? My pussy is lonely too baby!” Ellen said as she came over with the items.

“Betty here keeps spoiling the mood. We need to do something about that first I think. Her Carrie slip this lingerie on baby and the heels. See how you like it sugar.” Tony said. Carrie quickly slipped the tiny red lingerie on over her head. It was a short little nightie that only came down to her waist. It was pretty sheer and her big tits were easy to see underneath the material. Then she slipped on the heels. She really liked how it all felt on her body now. She got up and decided to parade around a bit for Tony.

“Oh, Tony I just love it! These heels are so fucking hot to walk in! And this lingerie feels so silky on my body! I never had anything to wear like this before. I used to be just this little tomboy with no tits or ass. But now, I’m so horny and I have an awesome bod! Thank you so much for doing all this for me!” Carrie said as she walked over to Tony and gave him a big, wet kiss. Their tongues probed each other’s mouth as they embraced for a minute or so.

“Now Carrie. Your mom here is really spoiling the mood. Why don’t you help me pick someone we can change her into. You know, like I did for you baby! Maybe a real hot sexy body for her, one she could never have without my help.” Tony said as he started to flip channels on the TV again after switching to the ‘Betty’ profile in the remote.

“Oh, goody! Let’s fix mommy up real good Tony! I know she will be much happier if we make her all pretty and sexy like me and Ellen!” Carrie said, smiling at Tony. She was very excited to do this and keep Tony happy. Then maybe she could get Tony to fuck her and her mom at the same time. That would be a lot of fun, she thought.

“God no! Please don’t change me too! Tony please stop this crazy stuff you’re doing! Why won’t you listen to me?!” Betty said to Tony, making one last ditch effort.

“Because Betty, you are no fun this way. And I deserve to have lots of women to enjoy and pleasure me. Besides, do you see Ellen or Carrie complaining. Nope! They love their new looks. I have made them so much better than they were. And they don’t have a care in the world now, except to please their man. Now, let’s switch over to that MTV station. Maybe some kind of hot music video is on.” Tony said.

“Oh, I love this video Tony! It’s Jessica Simpson! She really can sing and look at her hot body too! Mom always said she was a slut for doing this kind of stuff. I mean look at the tight shorts she has on in the video Tony. Mommy, never would let me wear anything like that before. She really thought Jessica was a bad influence for young girls.

“Really? Well Carrie, I think we found the perfect look for your mom then baby! Are you ready to become the new Jessica Simpson for us Betty?” Tony said, pausing the TV with a good shot of Jessica Simpson on the screen. He worked the remote controls quickly, and waited for the transfer light to blink.

“Fuck you Tony. I won’t let you change me! Please don’t do this!” Betty said, trying her hardest to move and run for help. She had to try and fight him somehow, she thought.

“Now such language Betty. You really have no choice you know. Here let me fix that old, flat-chested body of yours up right now.” Tony said as he hit the transfer control. Again, a glowing energy immediately enveloped Betty, just like it did for Carrie a short time ago. They watched the middle aged Betty transform into a copy of Jessica Simpson right in front of them. Her hair grew longer and turned from dark brown to a bright blonde color. She grew longer and her chest filled out greatly. Just like her daughter, Betty’s old bra snapped off from her new bigger tits under her dark blouse. She grew a few inches longer and got very curvy all over. Her grey slacks stretched out as her slim hips became curved and her ass got a bit bigger. After a few moments the old Betty was gone. Her face and whole body now were exactly like the singer Jessica Simpson.

“Oh, god I felt so funny. My clothing is all tight on me now. You changed me, didn’t you! God, my voice has that stupid southern drawl like that Jessica Simpson slut. Oh, no! What have you done to me Tony!?” Betty said, getting a bit teary eyed.

“Well, take a look Betty. I think you look fucking hot and amazing now. I love this quick transfer ability!” Tony said as he released Betty from her paused mode.

She got up quickly but almost tumbled over. She was trying to get used to moving with her new shape and figure. Betty could tell after she looked down at her blouse that her body was not her’s anymore. She saw that her blouse was almost popping open and she felt the loose bra underneath. She noticed slightly curly blonde hair reaching her way past her shoulders now and it kept getting in her face. Betty moved over to the mirror and flipped the big blonde hair back and looked at her new appearance. She put her hand up to her mouth as the shock of seeing her new look staring back at her. Somehow Tony had done the same thing to her as he did to her poor daughter. But instead of that Alyssa girl, she now looked like that idiot singer Jessica Simpson. Betty always had hated her and how she had degraded women in the roles she played. Always looking and acting like the typical; dumb blonde in commercials and movies. Now, Betty had been turned into her somehow. Her worst nightmare was a reality. Betty touched her altered face, lips and hair. She noticed the lips were quite full and the hair actually felt very sexy to touch. But no, this wasn’t her. She had to do something.

“Please change me and Carrie back Tony. I don’t care what you do with Ellen. She seems happy like this now. But please release us!” Betty said as she walked over to Tony. Her blonde body seemed to sway it’s hips and jiggle almost without her consent. God, this body was so weird she thought to herself. She felt so energized now and alive. But it wasn’t real, she kept telling herself. This shape and figure wasn’t hers and it wasn’t natural. Betty did kind of like the larger chest and how the big tits felt pressing out on her tight blouse. She had always had a very small chest and occasionally she had fantasized about bigger tits. But no, she had to do something to stop this she kept telling herself. If not for her sake, for her daughter Carrie.

“Betty, come on! You look great now! Why would you want to go back to the old you?! Carrie really is loving it. I think you make a great Jessica Simpson. You look very hot with the long blonde hair and hot body. I mean those tits are amazing! So much better than the tiny ones you used to have. I love your little southern drawl now too. It’s very sexy. Come on, you know you want me. How about we go up and have a good fuck?! No one else needs to know. Not even Larry.” Tony said to the new Betty. She did look hot to him now. He always wanted to screw Ellen’s friend. Especially since Betty had always avoided certain talk about sexy women and had said that women shouldn’t degrade themselves in movies or TV. Now Betty had been turned into one of the sexiest women on the planet. And one that regularly used her looks and sex appeal to get ahead in the world. It was pretty fitting that she should end up looking like this, Tony thought as he smiled at her new looks.

“I can’t stay like this Tony! It isn’t right! And I’m certainly not going to let you carry this perversion any further by allowing you near me. If I can’t get you to fix this, I’ll just have to take Carrie and get the police or something! Get some decent clothes on Carrie, we’re leaving honey.” Betty said to the Alyssa body now inhabited by her daughter.

“No way mommy! I love my new hot, sexy body! It feels so good. I love being older now and with the kind of body men lust after. I can’t wait to tease them walking around in public and showing off for all the guys!” Carrie said spinning around a bit in her sexy lingerie. Her tits jiggled a bit as she moved around the room smiling at everyone.

“Now, Betty why don’t you wait a bit and see how you like the new you? I think you might end up really enjoying it. I know I was always kind of mean to Tony and didn’t want sex with him. Well, especially in my old body. I really didn’t like the way I used to look. And I never wanted to wear sexy things. But Tony fixed me up and now all I want to do is to make him happy! Women shouldn’t make things so hard for our guys. I mean, my pussy is really getting wet just thinking about Tony and his big cock rammed inside me! God, I want him so bad now! But, if he wants you first that’s fine! Whatever makes Tony happy!” Ellen said to her friend Betty.

“Ellen, you’re as nutty as he is now. And you’ve turned my little Carrie against me too. She was just an innocent teenage girl, and now look at her. She looks like that actress and is acting like a complete slut. Just like you Ellen. Well, I guess I’ll have to go get help.” Betty said trying to button her clothes up more and head to the door. God, she really was having a hard time moving around in this new shape, she realized as she moved into the other room.

“Now Betty I see you are having trouble adjusting a bit to your new body. But I think we need to just tweak it a bit. Jessica does have some nice tits, but I know you were always lacking there so let me make your breats even bigger now.” Tony said. He quickly worked the remote and gave Betty in the Jessica body an inch more on her bust and two more cup sizes. Bigger, but not too huge he thought.

“Oh god. These tits are even bigger now! Stop Tony! Please let us go!” Betty said, trying to not fall over from all the changes to her body.

“No one is going anywhere Betty. Now, let me see here. First, let’s fix up your hormones and sex levels.” Tony said working the remote once again. He noticed Betty’s female sex drives and hormone levels were very low. He adjusted them many times their previous levels. Then he transmitted the new levels over to Betty.

“Oh, what was that? I feel so funny again. But, really warm all over. God, Tony what did you do to me now? Why do I feel so wet in my crotch? Oh, no! I feel compelled to stay for some reason now. Mainly because I want you to rip my clothes off and screw me right here and now! Oh, god, what am I saying?!” Betty said as she stopped and unbuttoned her top a bit more.

“That’s sounding better Betty. Now get that sweet ass of yours over here where I can take a better look at you.” Tony said to Betty, smiling at her new attitude. Betty was very confused. She started to walk back over to Tony. But not in Betty’s old type of walk. Now Betty strolled over letting her hips and ass wiggle and sway as she walked across the room. She got right up close to Tony and started to put her hands around his strong arms. It felt good to walk over to him in her hot body now.

“Damn Tony! You have some nice muscles! Oh, why am I doing this? But, I can’t help it! You look so good to me now. And all I’m thinking is how great it would be to have you ravish this new body you gave me. God, I can’t fight it much anymore. You look so damn good to me stud!” Betty said, unable to resist the hormones and new drives she was feeling. She was having a very hard time stopping herself. She started to put one hand over Tony’s crotch and began to run up and down. She could feel his big cock growing under his tight pants. She was really enjoying the feeling.

“Well, Betty that’s quite bit better. I didn’t even have to alter your intelligence yet or mess with your will power, yet. But I think just to be safe, I will tweak them just a bit and finish you up. Don’t want you wandering off anytime soon baby!” Tony said. He just tweaked down Betty’s IQ a bit and made her more obedient to him as well by lowering her will some. Lastly, he pumped up Betty’s slut level by about 5 times what is was. Which actually was extremely low before. The lowest of any of the women Tony had seen so far.

“Oh my god! My head was pounding for a minute baby. But it feels so much better now! Fuck Tony, you are such a stud. I want you to screw me until I scream! Then I want you to do my daughter, right in front of me. She’s such a sexy little cunt now! God, it feels good to let loose like this, after all these years! Thanks stud for making me into the sexy slut I always should have been!” Betty said. She knew she used to feel different, but she didn’t care anymore. All she cared about was getting Tony to screw her brains out. Yeah, and then he could fuck her daughter too, she thought. She was so much happier now. More than she had ever known.

“That’s it Betty! Now you are getting into it honey! You and Carrie are going to have such a fun time with my Tony! His cock will feel so warm and good inside you! Especially in your new bodies! Oh, this is so much fun!” Ellen said. She was very happy for her friend and her daughter. Ellen was loving her hot new body and knew Betty and Carrie would just love the new one’s Tony gave to them.

“Well, that’s much better Betty. You know, I think you used to be the most non-sexy woman I ever knew. But now look at you! I’ve changed you into a copy of one of the hottest babes on the planet. Those big new tits of yours and long blonde hair are really going to tease all the men out there. And I think you are just going to love it. Even more than all the others so far. Especially since what I did to your mind was such a big change for you. What do you say Betty?” Tony said to the new Betty. He could tell she was really enjoying her new look as she rubbed her hands up and down her new shape.

“I think you are right stud! I just love my new look you’all gave me sugar! It’s so sweet of you’all to do for little old me. Let me peel all these old clothes off for ‘ya baby!” Betty said, as she quickly dropped her old clothes off. The blouse was a big relief and now Betty’s new big tits were free. She slipped off her slacks and old underwear too. The new Betty just stood there with only a smile on and paraded her new Jessica Simpson body, (with the big tits) around for Tony. And Tony loved it!

“Hey Betty. You look fucking hot now. Why don’t you and Carrie run along upstairs and find some other fun clothes to wear. I think I have a bag of things in the closet you might like. Maybe some short jeans shorts Betty and a tight, short T-shirt for you. Or some type of other tight top. I’ll let you and Carrie work out the details.” Tony said to the new, hot looking mother and daughter duo.

“Ok Tony baby. I’ll get mom all pretty for you. And me too Tony. Come on mommy, let’s go have some fun!” Carrie said, leading her naked hot mom up the stairs.

“Oh, Tony. I wish you would have some more time for me baby. I’m lonely. And these balls in my pussy have got me so wet inside. I need to fuck something soon or I’m going to burst!” Ellen said to her husband as she wiggled over to him. They both sat down on the couch together.

“Yeah I’ve been a bit busy with your friends baby. Sorry about that. I hope you are still liking your hot new fuck doll body I gave you Ellen. It’s a lot different than you were before. Do you remember that still?” Tony said, seeing if any traces of his old Ellen were still there.

“Oh, sure I remember the way I used to look Tony. But this is so much better now. I mean I was so plain before and kind of a little heavy. But this body is so full of life now and I feel so hot and sexy. I love these new tits so much. And I love the way my ass and hips wiggle when I walk. Guys just love that stuff. I was always so afraid to act that way and just let a guy take me. But now, I think I’d even let a stranger do me. Yeah, that sounds kind of hot!” Ellen said smiling at her husband.

“Well a stranger huh? Hmm, well I might be able to help you out on that Ellen. Let me check the TV a bit.” Tony said to her. He switched through some channels until he found something suitable and paused the screen. Then Tony pulled the handy remote again and brought his profile up on the unit. He then hit the transfer button. But this time, Tony was the subject of the change. He felt a jolt go through him and glowed slightly like the others. After a very short time it was done.

“Oh, Tony baby. You look amazing! You look just like that stud on the TV now! Nothing like you did before.” Ellen said, smiling at her husband and jumping into his new lap and arms.

“That’s right baby. I made myself look just like that stud on TV. I’m now a perfect copy of Matthew McConaughey from all those movie you loved. Wow! Look at the abs I have now!” Tony said lifting his shirt.

“Oh, baby. You look just like Matthew! God, I wanted to fuck him so bad, and now I can.” Ellen said, squealing with excitement.

“That’s right Ellen. And old Matthew wants to fuck you up the ass with his big cock! Would you like that Ellen?” Tony said to his horny wife.

“God, I sure would baby. Please fuck me good and hard baby. Let me get you ready.” Ellen said, slipping her husbands pants off. She then started to suck on his cock. She really loved the taste of cock in her mouth now. Her big mouth loved the way it felt as her husbands new cock rubbed up and down her wet lips. Ellen recalled she never liked to do this before, but that was the old Ellen. Now she not only enjoyed feeling cock in her mouth, she never wanted to stop. She could feel her pussy getting wetter as Tony pressed up deeper into her throat, almost gagging her.

“Yeah Ellen. You take that cock all the way baby! You love that don’t you my little slut. Now bend over while Tony slips this into you tight little ass. You’d like that wouldn’t you baby?!” Tony said to his wife as he bent her over the edge of the couch. He pulled her leather pants down fast as he turned her around.

“Oh, I’m such a bad girl. Letting a stranger fuck me in the ass. You don’t look like my husband Mr. McConaughey. Please don’t tell on me. If you promise not to tell I’ll let you fuck me anytime you want.” Ellen said, playing like this wasn’t her husband.

“Ok you fucking slut! I think that would be great. Now let’s see how my big cock feels in that tight fine ass of yours!” Tony said as he rammed into Ellen’s ass. She screamed with pleasure as he pumped in and out of her. She was enjoying it more than anything in the past she had known. The silver balls up inside her cunt moved with them and rubbed her clit making her squeal in ecstasy. Tony reached around and fondled her big tits as well as he continued to screw his wife in the ass.

“Oh FUCK me! Jesus that feels so fucking hot. My clit and nipples are on fire stud! Keep pumping me baby! Oh, fuck! God, I’m coming already! YES!!” Ellen said.

“That’s right baby! You love my big cock up your ass don’t you Ellen?!” Tony asked his fuck doll of a new wife.

“YES! Oh god yes. I love my ass getting fucked! God! YES!!” Ellen said, moaning and groaning in delight!

“Here I come baby! I’m going to fucking blow my wad up inside you now!” Tony said to Ellen. He pumped even faster and had the biggest orgasm of his life deep inside his wife’s ass. Ellen screamed and came just a couple seconds after Tony did. She had multiple orgasms and her whole body was shaking as Tony pumped her a bit longer. After another minute or two they both fell back on the couch.

“Oh, Matthew that was fucking wild! But what will I tell my husband. I’ve been a very bad girl. But I really love being bad and nasty with you stud!” Ellen said, smiling at Tony. He grinned back at her.

“Well, I think you should tell him. And maybe you can make it up to him. Now look the other way for a minute you little slut Ellen.” Tony said. He grabbed the remote and quickly changed his appearance back to the old Tony. Then he tapped Ellen on the shoulder and she turned back around.

“Oh, hi Tony. I’ve been a bad slut of a wife and I let another guy fuck me in the ass. What do you think of that Tony?” Ellen said, teasing her husband.

“Well, Ellen. You are such a hot little slut now. I wouldn’t expect a bimbo like you to not let any guy with a big cock into your panties. I mean you are such a hot piece of ass too. I bet not too many guys could keep their hands off you.” Tony said to his new wife.

“Well, I guess not Tony. I do love it when guys fuck me. I don’t want to deny any of them that want to shove their dicks in me. In fact, I’d love to screw lots of guys. Maybe a few all at the same time baby!” Ellen said. She was really starting to enjoy her new slut nature now.

“That’s great Ellen. You are becoming quite the slut aren’t you. I bet it runs the family. I even bet your mom was a slut too!” Tony said.

“Oh, I don’t know Tony. My mom is pretty old now baby. I don’t think she’s had a fuck in a long time.” Ellen said, thinking about her mom living alone in her condo.

“Well, you know Ellen. Maybe I could help your mom out with that. In fact, why don’t you go call her on the phone and tell her to come over tonight. Just tell her we have something important to talk to her about.” Tony told his wife.

“Ok, Tony. That might be fun! Mom doesn’t have much fun anymore these days!” Ellen said going over to the phone.

“And I’m going to call the guys I got this amazing remote from and order one for my friend Tom. He works with this bitch named Jenette that he always said he’d love to have her loosen up some. And I think Jenette even has a cutie little daughter named Elle. Yeah, Tom would love to have some fun with those two.” Tony thought as he got out his cell phone and called the remote company again. And started to place an order for his friend.

“That sounds killer honey. I’m sure Tom will make them all pretty like you did for all of us baby.” Ellen said coming back in after her quick call.

“Yep, I think Tom will have a ball with one of these little wonders. That should help him out with that Jenette chick. So when is your mom coming over?” Tony asked Ellen as he pulled her hot body down onto his lap.

“Pretty soon. I told her we had something new and fun to show her and she should hurry over. Hehe!” Ellen said, giggling a bit.

“Well, let’s go check on Betty and Carrie. Or should I say Alyssa and Jessica. Our latest two new bimbos to join the fun life!” Tony said.

“Oh, goodie. I think I might want to lick Betty’s pussy some. I love her new body too!” Ellen said smiling up at Tony as they moved upstairs.

“I think we can arrange that babe!” Tony said to his slut of a wife.