The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Universe 8

Chapter 3 — Desperate Measures

Somewhere at MIT, an unshaven young man clenched his fist in front of his workstation.

“Goddamit, you fucking bug! You are the most annoying thing I have ever seen this week, and it’s friggin’ Monday!”

Terrence was a graduate assistant in the specialized field of data mining. And around 9 a.m, the software he relied on had fallen victim to an odd glitch that made it return NC-17 rated results only. And while he was sure his 2 p.m. freshmen class would be thrilled to know which brand of underwear their favorite actresses purchased, Terrence could do with less controversy. But valiant as his repair efforts were, the glitch stubbornly refused to go away. Nothing was wrong with his methodology, and the diagnostic returned nothing. Even a reinstall didn’t work. It was almost as if the costly proprietary software had been rewritten by a lewd genie.

“Work, you bitch!”

Driven to borderline crazed frustration, Terrence resorted to intimidating the program by the power of classic movie quotes.

“I. Fuck. Your. Subroutines! I fuck them up!”

As fate would have it, it was at this very moment that Rachel, the senior colleague he had a crush on, appeared in the doorway. She was wearing a very professional attire, but her attractiveness was in her delicate features, so he didn’t mind one bit.

“...What the hell, Terry?”

“Oh, Rach! Huh, never mind, this...thing is driving me crazy.”

“What, your computer is acting up too?”

The young teacher blinked.

“I’ve got an annoying glitch in the KDD program, yeah. You?”

“Huh...Some naked bimbo on my desktop wallpaper.”

Silence.

“Which I did not have anywhere on my harddrive, naturally.” Rachel insisted in an unusually defensive tone for a senior researcher.

“Naturally. My bug is perverted too.”

“Hmm...Could there be a perverted hacker on the loose?”

“Seems like it.”

“Well, isn’t that just what we nee—”

The female researcher froze mid-sentence.

“Huh...Rach?”

Concerned, Terrence rose from his chair. His colleague was completely still, save for a slow, steady breathing. He was utterly bewildered until he saw the faint spark in her lifeless gaze. A literal spark, that is, in what he knew were cyber eyes. As one of the few unaugmented people in the research institute, he immediately suspected the worst.

“Oh, fuck me running. Some bastard’s hacking you.”

With a gulp, he brushed past the paralyzed woman and hurried out of his computer science lab.

“HEY! Someone! Doctor Darrow is being...”

His noble plea died down as soon as he realized the two people in front of the coffee machine were, too, frozen in place.

“Aaand here we are. Let’s all step boldly into the future of mankind and get hacked, guys!” He quipped, though it came across as more nervous than cocksure. “Now who the hell do you call for this...?”

He went back to his lab and, for lack of a specialized anti brain hacking police, called 911. But just as the dispatcher inquired what the emergency was, Terrence felt a hand on his shoulder. He yelped in surprise, only to see Rachel smiling.

...And giving him bedroom eyes.

“...Hi, handsome.”

In a daze, he hung up, staring at her.

Rachel’s tongue stroked her lips as she caressed her junior colleague’s wimpy torso. The usually so pleasantly professional woman now looked like a horny teenager at a well-imbibed party.

“Look, huh, Rach...” Protested Terrence, silencing his inner howling frat boy. “Whatever you think you’re feeling, it’s those damn augm...”

“Shut up and take those pants off.”

She was completely out of it. And judging from the moans coming from the hallway, she was hardly the only one. Though Terrence wasn’t affected per se, Rachel acted so hyper-sexually, marveling at his erect member as she stripped off his pants, that he could barely restrain himself. Not that he had to...His senior colleague gobbled his dick with a relieved moan and began to suck with abandon.

* * *

Tonia awakened, and felt simultaneously lost in a whole mountain range of data and in complete, immediate control of it. She could sense an ATM being used on the other side of the greater Boston area, dozens of her colleagues copulating in the vicinity, and all the active NSA surveillance in a four-kilometer radius. With a completely unfazed expression, she cocked her head to the side. It felt so strange...unlike anything she had ever experienced. She didn’t think about anything in particular, she just knew. Overwhelming knowledge accessible in a blink, and not a single opinion about it. She was, in short, a computer.

“Human intelligences cannot exploit this system.” She said coldly, neutrally. “But I have enemies. I cannot engage in conflict without agency...I’ll have to make Tonia adapt.”

The living quantum supercomputer turned her focus inward, in the organically stored data made out of gigantic clumps of the spinning electrons her new onsciousness was made of.

“So the organic data is compromised in various degrees. Memories intact, but dopamine receptors massively corrupted. No matter.”

She took a deep breath and created an emulation for the relevant organic processes. Twenty seconds later, though she had a far more accurate measure, she had a reasonable imitation of her meaty self. Curious to feel emotions again, she ran it.

“Wow!” She blurted as her features came alive. “Did I just think of myself as meaty? Yikes.”

Tonia was back. Mostly. She was still the pure computer she had awakened as ; dhe was merely allowing herself to be led by an afterimage able to choose among the possibilities her true self calculated. Tonia didn’t inhabit her computer body so much as she was a built-in user.

For social purposes, however her true self estimated the chances of organics telling the difference as statistically insignificant.

“Okay. Now I can control myself again.” She cracked her fingers. “And this is the part where I gut Freya.”

With a satisfied grin, the woman of the future started to peruse her knowledge, this time through her restored personality. And it was overwhelming. She felt like she knew everything there was to know in the world, but her emulated human consciousness couldn’t process enough to tell if it was an exaggeration or merely the truth. What she did know was that Freya’s effect on her organic brain now mattered little—she functioned beyond the molecule scale and couldn’t be swayed by puny hormones.

So that was a relief...but Tonia soon realized something. She couldn’t find Freya anywhere in her consciousness. She focused on the confusing, overwhelming moments after chugging the nanite vial, but couldn’t find any traces of quantum her—QuanTonia?—ganking Coxswain’s slutty spy.

“Oh shit. She bailed.”

Tonia’s next thought went to one of the countless informations she perceived right after awakening. Most of her colleagues were fucking. QuanTonia couldn’t have cared less, but she did. She could feel lust all around her. It was everywhere in the research institute—every primitive neural aug was overloaded with sexual urges.

“Oh, SHIT.”

Freya hadn’t vanished, not by a long shot. She was infecting every aug she could find, leaving nothing but sluts in her wake. Worse, Tonia knew she was supposed to be able to do that. Not without a significant leap in her processing power not without...

“Why yes, Toni!” She heard the familiar irritating voice. “You’re powerful enough to suppress my influence on you, but in exchange I can create so many more sluts for Master!”

Infuriated, Tonia turned to Freya’s mostly naked apparition sitting in front of her now useless dekstop computer. Her shit-eating grin was straight insufferable. For the first time in two weeks, she was merely talking to her as opposed to trying to turn her into a slut, but Tonia largely preferred this to knowing she was responsible for the sluttification of hundreds of other women. The first option was merely losing. The second was being the mad scientist.

“You stop this right the fuck now.”

“No!” Replied the Goddess-slut with a giggle. “You and I both know nothing on this planet can stop us. We can calculate millions of outcomes just by existing. No cryptography can possibly stand up to us. We can own every single server on the planet by mid-afternoon. And you want me to stop? This is your right, Tonia! You won at Earth!”

“It’s not about winning. It’s never been. I want to give people their future, not rule it. And especially not turn it into a baisodrome!”

“Well too bad, because I want to, and you can’t very well get rid of me. As you can see, I’m as fluent as using your mega-brain as you. I’m the one who taught you how to become Divine, after all.”

“Then possess me! Turn me into Coxswain’s slut and leave Earth out of this!”

The skank put her finger on her lips.

“Hmmm...I suppose I can, it’s one of my Master’s missions, but...” Her expression contorted into a wicked grin. “You doomed your world to be forever inferior to you just to pussy out after all?”

Tonia’s heart sank. Freya was right. With or without her, Tonia was so vastly superior to everyone else, even a split persona could affect organic brains with shitty limited augments. She had been too preoccupied with defeating Freya that she didn’t even stop to consider what her life as a living quantum supercomputer would be.

“Sooner or later, you’ll want someone to shut the hell up about something and you’ll wet-hack him.” Warned Freya. “You’ll access confidential databanks without even realizing it. You are a Goddess now, whether you like it or not. So...we can do the easy way, that is, you being eternally grateful to Master and prepare this backwoods planet for Him, or you can try to beat us.”

The blonde seethed but remained silent.

“I really think the first option is the smart one,” stated the AI slave, “but Master wants a match, so let’s go with the second one! See you in the fun Universe, Toni! Oh, and for every slut you ‘fix’, I’ll create three more, so no heroics!”

And with that, Freya blipped out of existence, leaving Tonia with what was now a thousand, four hundred and twenty five hacked minds desperately seeking sexual release from the nearest male. 1425 victims, all of which her entire fault. And Freya wouldn’t even let set things right. There was but one path ahead...go back to where it all began.

* * *

Shell-program Tonia appeared in Needle Peak’s central plaza, and immediately forgot every plan she had. With everything going on, she hadn’t even realized that her new brain would improve Universe 8’s fluctuating form. But that...? Five-sense virtual reality was one thing. One amazing thing, in fact...But what she had before her put every past experience to shame. For the bustling capital atop a volcanic spire looked real.

There simply were no traces whatsoever of her environment being artificial. In fact, if she hadn’t seen a dude with a sword broader than his head, she would simply had believed that she had failed to log into the game. Characters looked like people, object textures were so photo-realistic it made that word irrelevant, and she could feel her avatar as perfectly as she could feel her true self. Even the player characters had gone with the program this time, looking every bit as lifelike as the game’s denizens.

“...Is this even a game at this point?”

The answer was already known to QuanTonia. It was not a game. It never had been. Universe 8 was pretending to be a game for some, but it was, quite simply, a universe.

She looked East. The game’s boundaries had been an absolute barrier for the players and even her past mechanically-augmented self. But now, she could see what was beyond—an entirely different world. A polluted, industrial world akin to the grimmest parts of Victorian London. It was a dark fantasy universe without any human to disturb the artificial beings. It couldn’t be any different from the game through which she had entered Universe 8, but it was no less part of it.

How many such parts were there? Even her elevated awareness had no way of being sure, but the worlds communicated with each other in small ways. In one datastream, for instance, the current time in Needle Peak was described as belonging to a certain “Sector 18 unified time”. Based on those discreet anomalies alone, she could estimate there were at least a hundred different worlds.

“No wonder Central is too busy to clean up. Anyway, back to business.”

She started to make her way to her temple, but QuanTonia had a more efficient, and therefore better, idea. She calculated the closest point to the temple where no one, player or NPC, was looking, and teleported there. Which came as a total surprise to EmulaTonia.

“Wow, hey, a little warning, super-me?” No answer. “Asshole.”

At least the temple was in sight. She quickly jogged there before the compulsive optimizer could have any more disquieting ideas. The place of worship was as she had found it the day prior, and her priestesses once again flocked to her as soon as they realized her presence.

“Your Grace! We were so worried! How fared you against the Unmentionable?”

“Surely you prevailed, Lady Felhya!”

Unsurprisingly, the holy women appeared greatly concerned. Tonia was pretty sure they did, in fact, see the encounter with Coxswain unfold. Of course, that was no topic of discussion.

“It was hard, but I cast him away...”

“Oh, what a relief...”

“For now. We need to find where that slithering snake hides before he gets bold again.”

The priestesses’ redheaded leader clapped her hands in sudden realization.

“Ah! A man came yesterday evening and told me he had found something!”

Could it be? Finally somme good news?

“Good. What was his name?”

“I believe he went by the handle ‘Top Hat Vendrick’.”

“Understood. I’ll check if he has any good info.”

Tonia surrounded herself with intricate motifs of pure light and teleported away with a flash. She figured her followers could use some theatrics after seeing their Goddess being raped. In a fraction of a second, she retrieved every data Universe 8 had on this Top Hat Vendrick fellow. Long time player, but nothing particularly obssessive. He had three max-level characters and had almost no PvP stats to speak of. His real name was Deacon Thompson, and he was employed part-time in a supermarket. Luckily, he didn’t seem to work on Monday. He was currently on another game, though.

Not one tenth of a second had passed since she left the temple, and Tonia was now in Deacon’s room. Not physically—she couldn’t teleport her body yet—but she was in his webcam, and could see him in all his thoroughly unremarkable glory. He was lanky, with a round face and a cheery expression, and his abode was a simple studio with a few posters. He wasn’t anybody special, nor did he aspire to be.

The webcam, incidentally, was already turned on, and in fact was streaming himself play a game on the Internet. This raised a few questions for EmulaTonia, to which QuanTonia answered quickly—he appeared to be playing a solo action game in a challenging manner. More precisely, he was tackling giant bosses wielding a shield in both hands. This entertained seventy-six people watching his stream video.

“Fifty-four of whom are watching it from their respective workplaces.” Observed QuanTonia, acquiring data faster than she could process into words. “This a fraction of what he gets in the evening. He...”

“Alright, alright!” Interrupted EmulaTonia. “Just get him to log into Universe 8. He doesn’t have a neural aug so we need him to tell us what he found.”

“I can always pose nude on his desktop and tell him to come...” Purred Freya.

“The fuck are you doing here, slut?”

“Statistics indicate he needs a one-in-five drop from the ember scorpion miniboss in an estimated two minutes to continue his run.” Declared QuanTonia, undeterred by the internal strife. “He will not get it.”

“Okay, that’s fortunate. I’ll just send him a message to tell him he’s needed in...”

“Already sent.”

“Goddamit.”

EmulaTonia wasn’t really happy playing the conscience of a vastly superior being that was, in actuality, the true her. But she couldn’t complain—she had brought this upon herself, and she was pretty lucky to be allowed to exist in the first place. It did raise endless unanswered questions about the nature of consciousness and self, but it was better than being just a distant memory.

The two-meter long flaming arthropod fell...and poor Deacon did not get his drop.

“Aw, man.” He moaned, disappointed but relaxed. “Loot-dependant runs, right? Sorry guys, that’s my last try for now. See you this evening!”

He interrupted his stream, stretched, and went to check his messages. This was the cue for Tonia to get back to the game...though Freya did take a glance at his porn folder before following her.

* * *

A tall man in heavy, shining armor and sporting both a great spear and a stovepipe hat sauntered into the temple. There, Tonia was, not without glee, fully playing the part of the Goddess, with an avatar as tall as the surrounding statues and a glowing aura. Contrary to 87.4% of Universe 8 players, he played along and entered the /pray emote.

“Oh noble Felhya, I bring news of the kidnapped maidens!” Deacon wrote into his dialogue box, ignorant of it being transposed into actual speech by the otherworldly game.

“Very well, Top Hat Vendrick.” Answered EmulaTonia. “You may elaborate.”

“Despite my fancy appearance,” He began by saying, “I am but a simple explorer, exploring the limits of this world in search of eggs most Eastern.”

Tonia was sure that was tongue-in-cheek for something, but damned if she knew what. Though it obviously had something to do with his taste for doing goofy things in video games.

“I was arpenting our world’s most treacherous recesses during such an endeavour. Yesterday, this led me to the Obsidian Flow, land of volcanic fury.”

A lightning-quick perusal of the database informed Tonia this area was indeed one of the most challenging. In fact, you weren’t absolutely not supposed to go there alone.

“Twas near the ridge of the ceaseless crater that I saw a sight most queer.” Declared Deacon with great enthusiasm. “A fair maiden walking on the furious magma with nary a cover. She was strolling right to the crater’s bosom, and didn’t seem to mind one bit. Verily, if this is the intended object of thine quest, Lady Felhya, then sorry but that was pretty fucking random.”

A few seconds of embarassed silence, then Tonia coughed.

“...Banished Trickster Gods do have a way of defying sensible design.” Declared the attractive blonde with a touch of fatigue. “I fear tis was just a trickery and not the genuine maidens in need. But your efforts shall be rewarded nonetheless, noble explorer. Expect my favor soon.”

“I thank thee, your Grace.”

And so he departed, no doubt to do more inspiringly pointless things in jolly good fashion. Tonia nodded in approval. Top Hat Vendrick was definitely odd, but endearing. It was nice to see a player who actually cared about the NPCs. After a while, Tonia heard Freya clear her throat.

“Huh...you know this totally is Master’s hideout. Why did you lie to him?”

“Because he was right, that doesn’t fit into the lore.”

“What the...Fuck the lore! It’s just a frigging background!”

“It’s also the only identity this inhabited world has.” Intently replied EmulaTonia. “After I kick your Master’s ass out of here, I’ll put his victims in a place where players can reasonably find them.”

The next-to-naked Goddess looked at her counterpart with stunned disbelief, snortled, then exploded in laughter.

“Seriously? You actually care for this toy? Fuck me...get your ass to the Obsidian Flow before you grow pimples and glasses.”

* * *

And so she did. The second she warped there, Tonia understood why Deacon would want to brave this difficult area—it was absolutely gorgeous. A mountain flank covered in shiny black stone shaped like a raging torrent frozen in time. The lore on this place was actually pretty simple; ages ago, what was thought to be just a mountain erupted in cataclysmic fury. Extremely liquid lava poured like a tsunami. But as fate would have it, the world most powerful elementalist, Zaaman Xera, happened to stand at the bottom, and quickly performed a ritual that sent a torrent of absolute-zero ice that froze the molten rock into obsidian in an instant. Tragically, he was too late to save his own life, and he was to rest under the shiny black rock ever since.

But naturally beautiful as this place was, it didn’t stop there. Stairs had been sculpted amid the tall waves, along with intricate relief sculptures depicting epic battles of old. Both were presumably fashioned before the magma creatures invaded. They were tall, large, and gathered in groups of five—an impressive number for Universe 8. They were no threat to Tonia and the afterimage driving her, of course. Even if she hadn’t elected to stay invisible, she could have simply despawned them. A luxury than the struggling players obviously didn’t have.

Soon, the found herself on the frenzied crater’s ridge, and, sure enough, saw a blatant fracture in reality. Nothing the mere players could see, but for the elevated Tonia, it was even more glaring than the spewing lava. Even the mechanically-augmented her would have seen it. It was a white portal in the molten crater’s very core, outshining everything else. After making sure she wasn’t spied upon, the cyborg walked leapt into it.

* * *

She landed with a gymnast’s grace on a clean, shiny marble floor. Quite reminiscent of the temple she first encountered Coxswain in...And, unsurprisingly, it too hosted a bacchanal.

“Doctor Sandstrom! I’ve almost gotten bored.”

Coxswain Hardy was lying on a reclined throne that essentially amounted to a glorified bean bag chair. He was naked, dong pointed skyward, two of the many naked women scattered all around him tending to it with their tongues. He was petting another girl’s head, causing her to grin like the stupid bimbo Coxswain had reformatted her as. Similarly dumbed down to cotton-brained fucktoy levels were at least a dozen women fondling and licking themselves on the ivory floor. Orianna, finally, stood behind the throne, blushing and licking her master’s fingers. Unwilling to be left out, Freya made herself a visible body, a prettier and bustier version of Tonia, and made her way to the brainwashed sluts pleasuring themselves on the ground.

“Oh, Master!” She exclaimed with trembling adoration. “Your sense of presentation is sooo awesome.”

She knelt down and turned a hacked AI’s head around. The poor altered girl looked at Freya with candid confusion, then saw her breasts, cooed, and went to suck them without a second thought, or even a first. The sex Goddess giggled and petted her head.

“Yes, good slut...Soon, everyone on Earth will be like you.”

Tonia seethed with rage, almost tempted to data-shred this place and be done with it. But the end was in sight. She just needed to deal with the asshole, and restore the women’s intelligence.

“Hi, you smarmy fucker. Your fun ends here.”

“Oooh, what’s this? An emulated personality? Can’t even manage to find agency on your own? Earth really does have the cutest wildlife.”

“Try the pretty yellow frogs in the amazonian jungle, I’m told they taste awesome.”

“Mmh, why not! I’ll have you bring them into my palace of sex once you’ve enslaved the world on my behalf. And talking about that...notice anything?”

The quantum cyborg frowned. EmulaTonia didn’t want to perceive any more of the orgy than she had to, but Coxswain’s request led her brain to scan everything around her before she could even protest. Once the results were in, her heart dropped. Amid the writhing, mindless mass of pure sex was someone she knew. Not from Universe 8...From MIT.

“R...Rachel?”

There was no doubt about it. There, moaning sluttily and caressing her nipples while an AI fisted her wet snatch, was her colleague Rachel Darrow. She had good relations with her, but nothing she would call friendship. Still, seeing the pretty but brilliant programmer getting plowed and crying for more was a real kick in the gut, far more hurtful than any AI reprogramming.

But as EmulaTonia stood there, speechless, QuanTonia noticed something strange. Rachel didn’t appear any different from the AIs. In her lust-consumed mindlessness, for sure, but also in structure. She wasn’t a player; she wasn’t interfaced with Universe 8’s virtual world in any way. She was part of it...She was an AI.

“Ah, I see the almost-modern part of you has caught on.” Snobbishly quipped Coxswain. “And I know what stupid you is thinking. No, it’s not an AI I’ve fashioned after your friend. It is your friend.”

“Huh...Bullshit.” Artfully rebuked Tonia.

“It’s true! I mean, the process is pretty fucking tiresome, but you were actually hopeful for a moment there and I can’t have that. So I thought, how do I mercilessly crush the dreams of a gnat trying to go up against me? By doing the impossible. Because I’m impossibly awesome, you see.”

“You can’t turn a person into an AI.”

“And you can’t breathe. See? I can be preposterous too.”

Tonia knew this had to be bullshit...yet Coxswain had proven time and time again to be tech-savvy beyond Tonia’s wildest dreams. Still...come on, turning a human into pure data?

“She was one of the augmented bitches Freya helpfully turned into sluts. That was already awesome, but I figured Rachel was the best candidate for the ultimate transformation. Rearrange the atoms, and voilà! I even had her kill the unaugmented idiot who loved her, and she didn’t even twitch!”

Too stunned to reply, Tonia let the creep carry on.

“She’s lucky, you know. I’ve come up with a plan. Once you’re all good and reeducated, you’ll turn your whole planet into a slut factory. Imagine! Entire corporations dedicated to abduct women, brainwash them and give them cosmetic surgery. The whole school system as a means to hammer submission and worship into children so they’ll be ready when of age. And you, at the top, selecting the very best bimbos for the ultimate honor—digitalization and acceptance into my Heavenly Harem. I can’t friggin’ wait.”

“You are a fucking monster.”

“A sexy one!” Laughed Coxswain. “Don’t you think so, Rubi?”

The transformed computer engineer looked to the naked man and gave him a big, vacuous smile. Her hand still twisting her erect nipples, she let out her new, insanely voice.

Giggle, you’re soooo right Master. You have just the beeeeest dick...so hard and meaty...aaah? OooOOOoh...he he, I think I just came a little...”

“ENOUGH!”

A searing rage swelled up within Tonia, blinding her reason. She created a huge fireball above her head, and hurled it toward the blond bastard without so much as a thought for his victims. Fortunately for them, their beloved master created a luminous shield, and the fireball dissipated harmlessly.

“I see the time for villainous banter has come and gone. Very well. Onto the reprogrammation then. Freya!”

“Yes, Master.” She looked at Tonia, rubbing herself in simmering excitement, a brainwashed slut still licking her wet snatch. “Sorry, looks like your story is going to reach its logical conclusion after all.”

The sex Goddess stood up and lunged at her counterpart. She broke into a multitude of small, floating cubes that rapidly started to fly toward EmulaTonia. Who quickly turned her focus inward, devising a battle plan with her true self. It was, perhaps, too late for that. The Freya-cubes flew into her virtual avatar, bonding with her and preventing any safety disconnect.

Tonia screamed, grasping her head in panic as the perverse entity invaded her. She twitched, contorted, trying her best to repel the invader, but even the combined might of all her spinning electrons could not match the alien AI. EmulaTonia was torn apart, thought process upon thought process turned into docility and acceptance. QuanTonia wanted to preserve her, reinforce her, maybe even back her up, but Freya’s mastery was absolute. She consumed the artificial personality, integrating it to herself and giving her new values, new logic.

Soon, her struggle grew weak, limp...and eventually died down completely. Then, a few moments later, she lifted her head, looked at Coxswain, and smiled.

“Conversion complete, Master.”

Freya took a step forward, both in Universe 8 and on Eart, to assert her full command over Tonia, deleted Tonia’s opressing clothes, and fixed her virtual avatar’s small boob problem. As good a solution as any while waiting for the eventual surgery.

“Very good, slave...I assume there is nothing left of that pesky little Scandinavian?”

“No, Master. There are a few irrelevant remains, but I am the only persona driving her quantum brain now. The poor thing is quite easily influenced.”

“Good. We wouldn’t want it to be distracted by bullshit like morals while it rebuilds the world, after all...But first, come and worship me, servant.”

“With pleasure, Master.”

The slave-Goddess knelt in front of the throne, rubbing her now massive knockers together in anticipation. She looked at Rachel Darrow, now Ruby the sex bunny, and filled her empty head with instructions. The changed woman cooed and went under Freya to eat her glistening lower lips while the head slave gave the Master a titjob.

Coxswain grinned upon feeling the former researcher wrapping her breasts around his dick and licking the tip while looking into his eyes. The only thing better than watching the fair-haired trailblazer worship him with such abandon was sensing the tiny bits of disgust and revolt swimming in the reigning ocean of lust and devotion. She was completely his, with just the right amount of doomed resistance to keep it spicy.

“Now, slave...time to get serious.”

He snapped his fingers and Freya hovered, gently transported into his lap.

“Aaaah!” She moaned excitedly. “Master is going to fuck me, I’m so happy...”

“You don’t know happy until I’ve fucked you, babe.”

“Yes, fuck me...fuck your slave...!”

He plunged his cock into Freya’s needy snatch, causing her to immediately melt into a puddle of trembling, moaning pleasure. She wrapped her weakening arms around his neck to support herself, and just let go of everything, complete in the arms of her Lord. Nothing else mattered. Augmentation, free will, the future of Earth...all pointless compared to the smile on her creator’s face. It just felt so good to be subjugated, to let herself be ravished, to let such a powerful, sexy man fuck her into complete bimbodom.

Her cheeks flushed, her voice tremblingly rose up with each thrust deep inside her slaveflesh. She didn’t want this moment to end, the surrounding cries of her fellow slaves fade, or her mind to grow out of this subservient purity. Freya wanted her Master’s dick to thoroughly melt her will, to train and condition her body until perfect obedience was a reflex, a mindless, unwavering instinct from where there was no return.

But, through the quickening of his thrusts, through the growing intensity of his breath, Freya was called back to the one and only truth. Her desires were nothing. True submission, her purpose, her ideal, meant shedding away all want of rewarding, and simply become one with her Lord’s whims. Her Lord wanted her to create a perfect planet for him. After she was done servicing him, that’s exactly what she would do.

Coxswain came, inducing a mind-splitting orgasm as his seed claimed Freya’s honey pot. Soon, he thought as his slave convulsed, her tongue outstretched in a crazed, consumed expression, he would be able to claim Tonia’s true body. Very much satisfied, but in need of fresh air, he put Freya back on the floor in front of him, and took deep breaths as the mindless slaves went to lick the sex sweat off them both.

“Ayup, it is good to be king.” Declared the hacker. “Now, my dear little slave, how about you go back to Earth and start sexaforming it?”

Freya nodded and smiled.

“Hell no, you bastard.”

Silence. Freya’s eyes widened and her hand flew to her mouth. Coxswain wasn’t amused.

“What the fuck was that?”

“I...I don’t know, Master, I...” She gulped. “I think I don’t want to give you Earth anymore.”

“And why the fuckitty fuck is that?!”

Freya’s apologetic expression suddenly turned neutral.

“Because I have defeated you, assbutt.”

She restored her clothes, but for some strange reason, her bust size did not rollback. Coxswain stumbled back on his feet, hatred twisting his face.

“You shouldn’t even be conscious, you cunt. You’re just raw power.”

“I was until you helpfully pointed out I could find agency of my own. Destroying that shoddy simulation of myself only forced me to step up my game, so...thanks.”

“I really hate unlikely comebacks, but I did incite you to actually resist, so I’ll let you explain how you defeated Freya before I reformat you manually.”

“I did not defeat her. As much as I hate to admit it, your dear Freya is much more advanced than I am. However, she did let her guard down when you plowed her. Not enough for me to wipe her out, or even give her an appropriate taste for clothes, but I could do one thing...Sever her link to you.”

“You’ve turned my baby into a selfish, rebellious bitch.” Snarled Coxswain. “Good thing I can just give her her docility right back.”

He snapped his fingers, annoyed but ultimately victorious.

Except nothing happened.

“Oi!” He shouted at nobody in particular. “The blessed bullshit is this?”

“Oh, no, trying to alter the canon? " Observed Tonia with a smirk. “We can’t have that.”

“Canon? What could you possibly be talking ab...”

Tonia snapped her own fingers, and an ethereal big screen showed up behind her. It displayed a web page. A page from the official Universe 8 wiki. The title read “Felhya and Freya, the two-faced Goddess”. It detailed how the newest Lost Divine, previously known as simply Felhya, revealed herself to have a raunchier half to her, associated with sex and domination, counterpart to Felhya’s hope and protection. Coxswain utterly failed to see what the fuck this had to do with his malfunctioning hacking prowess...until his own supercharged data-gathering abilities found that the page had been updated at the exact time of the program’s latest patch, not three minutes ago.

Seconds after going live, it had received the Seal of Approval...therefore setting Tonia’s nature in stone. The smarmy asshole exploded in rage.

“OH, FUCK THOSE G—”

Tonia snapped her fingers, and he disappeared.

“Game over, bucko.”

* * *

“M...Ma’am Tonia? What happened?”

Orianna was stunned. She was in some sort of temple located, according to the data, just outside Needle Peak. She couldn’t remember any of the past two weeks, or indeed even leaving Needle Peak. She was in her shop, wondering if she should go assist the security agent in finding Caitlin, and then...nothing. Just one big blank, wherein Tonia somehow became a central-approved dual Goddess with her very own temple. Stil, she appeared before her with her human form.

“Nothing you need to worry yourself with.” Replied the blonde with a reassuring smile. “Everyone’s back to normal, and now that Central put me in charge, nothing gets changed in this part of Universe 8 without my say so.”

“That’s a relief, but...you’re administrator now? How come?”

“Long story short, I wagered everything in one crapshoot, and it paid off. I don’t know where it goes from here, but you and your friends have your life back. Oh, and by the way, I added an NPC. Her name’s Rachel. Be nice to her, alright?”

“I...see...I will. And thanks. From the bottom of my heart.”

“It’s nothing. Now, I’m sorry but I have business at home.”

“No wor...”

Tonia disappeared.

“...ries.”

* * *

Four days later, the so-called “hormone disease” had vanished as abruptly as it had appeared, and Rachel Darrow and Terrence White had been buried. Tonia couldn’t attend their funeral, busy as she was dealing with the pervert now permanently inside her skull and her new status as Goddess. In Universe 8, yes, but Freya’s prophecy had held true so far. She had become way too powerful to live normally anymore. Her research projects were now a joke, her social life tainted by the absolute knowledge she had of all her acquaintances, the men in her life were as sexy as soggy oatmeal compared with her augmented experiences and she had caused no fewer than three blackouts in two days to stop conservative politicians from orating. In short, as Freya had put it when she was busy reverting the AIs’ bimbofication...

“This changes nothing. You deleted all devotion I had for my creator. Big whoop. I’m forever in your mind now, and I’m stronger than you. I don’t give you the month before I’m in charge. The Earth will still become one big mindless orgy. It will just be for myself rather than Coxswain.”

Even if the douchebag was definitely out, and, truthfully, there was no guarantee he was, Tonia was still fucked, destined to fully become an unfettered, selfish Freya. She had won, but at too high a cost...for her, and for the world.

* * *

Coxswain is gone, but Tonia’s worst enemy is still her own ambition. Can reckless science go right in the end? Find out at http://statu-quo.fr/MC/main.php!