The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unnatural Desires (Part 4)

Natalie pays the price for disobedience. Please read Parts 1,2&3 to follow the story.

The black girls marched Natalie into the strangest room she had ever seen. All the walls, the floor and the ceiling were covered in mirror tiles. Reflections bounced off each other and Natalie was unable to tell how big the room was. “Undress her” snapped Debbie and as the slaves complied Natalie saw Debbie unlock a panel in the wall and begin to press various controls. A section of the floor slid back and a terrifying device rose up and locked into place. It was a silver column with menacing devices attached to it. “Prepare her” snapped Debbie again and the black girls brought the struggling Natalie over to the column. Protruding from the front of the column and jutting upwards was a large black probe, designed to enter the ass. Natalie was positioned so that the device would fit into her and against her will the girls plunged her bum onto the anal probe. With her in position they fastened her ankles, thighs and waist to restraint points on the column. Next the girls fitted Natalie with a rubbery, padded bra which had wires trailing out of it. This done they pushed Natalie back into the moulded surface of the column and fastened a rubber collar at the top of the column around her throat which pulled her bolt upright. “What are you going to do to me?” she demanded. Debbie looked at her and smiled “Oh my dearest Natalie” she sighed “I must finish your preparation”. Debbie moved off and joined her black assistants. She reached under and between Natalie’s thighs and plugged a black orb into the column, making sure it made contact with the young girl’s pussy. As she did that the two black slaves brought Natalie’s arms behind her and secured them in rubber handcuffs mounted at the rear of the column.

Debbie locked all the electrical connectors from the various devices into the base of the column and stood back to admire her immobile subject. “Welcome to a new phase in your life Natalie” she glowed. Natalie sneered defiantly at her “ Your ass therapy didn’t work on me, I’m not going to give you anything”. Debbie smiled again “Oh you will Natalie my dear. You see the therapy you’ve had so far was just a taste”, she continued, “it was just to gauge how strong you were my dear. Debbie checked the controls again. “You are now restrained in my conversion chamber” smiled Debbie. “Sooner or later you will break and I will wipe all resistance from your mind”. “FUCK YOU BITCH” shouted Natalie “I’ll never obey a twisted bitch like you” she raged. “Good girl” responded Debbie “I will enjoy breaking you”. Miss Keogh motioned her two black slaves out of the door and operated a final control inside the wall panel. Above Natalie’s head there was a click and a whirring sound. From a compartment in the low ceiling a device lowered down. It was a pair of headphones, golden in colour and they dangled above Natalie’s head. Debbie made sure that they fitted the helpless woman exactly. Natalie tried to struggle against Debbie, but the restraints were too tight. “You will find it is wise not to fight your programming my dear” retorted Debbie. “FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH” screamed Natalie. Debbie ignored her and concentrated on her task. The headphones covered Natalie’s ears and Debbie made sure that they were adjusted correctly.

Debbie stood back and admired the trussed and bound girl before her. “It is now time to perform your brain conversion” smiled Debbie. “When you next leave this room you will see things very differently my darling. My process will brainwash you into complete submission and obedience and you will worship me completely”. Natalie shouted back “I’ll fight you Debbie, you will never brainwash me!” Debbie smiled and remained silent. She imagined the fight this strong little bitch would put up and feeling the wetness between her naked thighs left Natalie to face her torture alone.

At first nothing happened and Natalie could only hear her own rapid breathing. Going on her past experiences over the last day or so she was genuinely terrified. She could see her multi faceted reflection in front of her and the image was most disturbing.

Debbie relaxed in her control room and activated her laptop, she looked at the live cctv feed from the conversion room and calling up a menu selected Level 1.

Natalie felt several things happen at once, the various devices attached to her began to hum and vibrate. Her breasts pulsed and the thick probe in her arse began to vibrate fiercely. The pulsation of her breasts seemed to alternate from left to right and back again and the surging sensation in her anus surged in time with the breast stimulation. Just as she was becoming accustomed to this ( and the associated pleasurable feeling) the on slought of Debbie’s mind conversion kicked in. In front of Natalie a swirling hypnotic spiral of lights formed, the intensity was blinding and the rotation and frequency of flashes and strobing was immediately compelling to watch. Natalie screwed her eyes shut and shouted out “NOOOOOO!” She tried with all her might to keep them closed but her concentrated fight was weakened as the headphones began to pump her ears with a deafening white noise. The violent sounds ripped into Natalie’s headphones and gave the poor woman no respite from the stimulation. As she shook from the combined attack the black orb between her thighs began to vibrate at high speed causing an unstoppable wave to surge through her private parts. Natalie felt all the devices pulsing at the same speed and frequency and felt helpless, she could resist the images or the stimulation, but the mind-bending white noise made it impossible to concentrate effective resistance. As the stimulation built Natalie up to an orgasm the images in front of her melted away to a single pulsing spiral and as the noises subsided Natalie heard Debbie’s voice calmly fill her conscious mind. The spiral gave way to a video image of Debbie’s huge breasts. Her captor was fondling them in large circular movements, crushing them together and moving them apart. Over and over again. As this arousing image played round and round Natalie heard Debbie repeat the phrase “You must obey my breasts”. In the same insiduous way the stimulation of Natalie’s breasts, anus and pussy matched the speed of the video brainwash and audio loop. Natalie was unable to stop the arousal level reaching a crescendo and came uncontrollably, screaming, panting and sobbing one after the other. As she sank against her bonds, the cycle restarted and the mind-bending overload commenced again.

Debbie looked at the timer on her laptop. She would give Natalie 10 of these punishing cycles and then gauge her response to the conversion process.

Two hours later the cycle was complete and Natalie was slumped against her bonds on the column. She felt her bum, breasts and pussy being stimulated, but this time the feeling was more gentle and slower. In front of her the video image of Debbie’s breast fondle played again and she heard Debbie’s message again. “You must obey my breasts.... You must obey my breasts”. Half exhausted and her head rolling to one side the message changed..... “It is your sole purpose in life to obey me, you will do whatever I command you to do”. Natalie fought back, shouting violently “Fuck you bitch, I’ll see you in hell first”. With that the violent assault on her began again and Natalie screamed as she was put through the horrific process again.

Debbie let Natalie have 3 more 2 hour cycles before returning back to the chamber. She found the young woman slumped against her bonds and unconscious from the 8 hours of non-stop sexual and pyscological bombardment. Debbie motioned to her 2 black slaves to release Natalie and once her limp body was held between Carmen and Cleo, Debbie led her black slaves out of the conversion chamber and into the corridor. She moved to unlock the next room and beckoned the women in. The room was completely covered from floor to ceiling in soft red tiles and in the centre was an imposing metal chair. Above it rested a large dome shaped metal helmet. “Place her in the brainwashing chair” snapped Debbie and obediently the two black women complied. Natalie was restrained by her ankles and wrists and a rubber collar kept her neck against the back of the chair to keep her head facing forward. Debbie lowered the helmet onto her and made sure that it rested above Natalie’s eyebrows. Debbie produced a small syringe and injected Natalie in the top of the arm. She smiled, an exhausted body and mind would welcome a little relaxant and help Natalie to accept what she would see and hear.

All three women left the room and Debbie locked the door, once again she made her way to the control room and instructed her black slaves to sit down. Debbie activated the software for her brainwashing room and set the timer for 4 hours.

An exhausted Natalie half came round, she was physically exhausted and unable to focus properly. Her head was ringing and her private parts felt like jelly. In front of her the same rotating spiral and images of Debbie’s breasts played in front of her and all she could hear was that she must obey Debbie’s breasts. It was unbelievably compelling to look at the images and she couldn’t resist Debbie’s boobs, they were so big, so enormous...... Natalie melted into them.... “I must obey your breasts...... I must obey your breasts” she began to mouth. 2 hours later the helpless woman was shouting out the phrase with all her might ‘I MUST OBEY YOUR BREASTS!”

Debbie looked at the timer on her laptop, Natalie had been a tough cookie at first, but now the combined effects of sleep depravation, sexual torture and relentless conditioning meant that she was at the acceptance stage. Debbie smiled and waited until the initial 4 hours had been completed. Now it was time to fill Natalie’s receptive mind with her new life. She selected ‘Brainwash sequence’ and activated the process. In the brainwashing room Natalie was compelled to look at the images in front of her, the helmet buzzed above her and her open mind accepted all that Debbie wanted her to.

For the next 4 days Natalie alternated between 4 hour brainwashing sessions in the room and 4 hour physical sessions with Carmen and Cleo. The brainwashing made her accept all the perverted things Debbie demanded and her 2 black lovers reinforced it with truly obscene sex and deviant acts.

When Natalie processing was completed she was brought before Debbie in her bedroom. Debbie stood before her naked except for thigh high leather boots and the same strap on she had used on the helpless woman 6 days before.

“What is you name?” barked Debbie. “My name is Natalie Jones” replied the monotone voice. “What is your sole purpose in life Natalie?” continued Debbie. “To worship and obey your breasts Miss Keogh” came the reply.

“Excellent” said Debbie, “you will serve me well Natalie” and with that Debbie escorted the young woman over to her bed and proceeded to penetrate her ass violently. As Debbie fucked Natalie, all the young woman could hear in her head was the phrase.... “ I love anal, I must obey Miss Keogh” over and over again.

When Debbie was finished with her plaything she led her down to the basement area and sat Natalie in the bright red room with her other slaves. She fitted a pair of the gold coloured headphones on her new acquisition and left the room. As soon as the door closed the spiral disc started up in front of the passive women and the headphones filled Natalie’s mind with reinforced messages of obedience.

As Debbie returned upstairs, she smiled. It was going to be very convenient to have her own brainwashed store girl, especially one who worked in the lingerie department. Oh the fun she was going to have from that....