The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unorthodox Research chapter 8

Laying the suitcase down, he returned to the house and said, “It was C4 by-the-way,” before running upstairs to the bedroom. He returned with his gas mask and a pair of long latex gloves. As he returned to the ground floor, Nancy asked what the white cloud was.” Jeffery said, “The energy in the pulse converts the plastic explosive into its constituent parts and dries it, creating cyanide gas and a cyanide powder. Jeffery donned the mask and gloves and returned to the open suitcase in the yard. He removed the two books and walked to the incinerator and brushed off the white powder into the charred container. After ensuring the books were clean he laid them on the ground and removed the gloves throwing them into the incinerator. He then carried the books back to the house and into the dining room. Using a table knife from the sideboard he opened the first book some of the powder had found its way inside the pages so Jeffery asked Isabella to fetch him another pair of gloves. While she was out of the room Jeffery extracted the vacuum cleaner from the hall closet and fitted a soft brush to the nozzle. When Isabella retuned he put the gloves on and proceeded to vacuum each page in both books.

When the task was finished, he started to read the first book keeping his gloves on. Each page was divided into three and in each subdivision was the name, address and telephone numbers of an individual together with three further lines of information. This additional information was a job description and two strings of three words. These strings of words were not a language statement so Jeffery assumed they were hypnotic triggers. Looking through the book, he was trying to find someone he knew so he could test his theory but all the names were unknown to him. He asked Isabella to find a pair of gloves for Nancy and then asked Nancy to check the names to see if she could identify them.

The second book was divided into bank account details per page and there was a lot more information. There were fourteen accounts; the last four were different in structure and format. Against each of the last four, here was a bank name and a sixteen-digit number. There were also three other groups of numbers each with nine numeric characters. Jeffery assumed these was numbered Swiss accounts but further analysis would be required.

Jeffery put down the book and walked into the sitting room and woke Gordon. When he was awake, Jeffery asked if he had any fool proof way of body disposal. Gordon told him that Theo and he had a method that was fool proof and they had used it four times for Mr Morgan. Jeffery instructed him to take Theo and to dispose of the body and then to forget everything from the day before he first met Roderick Morgan.”

Gordon went out of the house and levered Theo’s body into his car and then drove out of the yard. Jeffery watched him go and then returned to Nancy who said, “I know most of these, he has all the main board members of the group and five of the company’s managing directors in the group He has even enslaved two of my directors. I most have been on his list to be enslaved soon.”

Jeffery said, “We need to get back to Oxford. I need to speak to Kathleen while she is still alive and we need to get my car back.” Jeffery put the A4 binder, remote and Roderick’s two books in his bag and turned to Roderick’s driver and said, “Did you find any bits of Roderick and would you drive us to Oxford.” The driver replied, “All I found was a piece of boot with part of his foot inside and yes I will take you to Oxford.” Jeffery put his bag over his shoulder and moved to his garage and opened the door he retrieved a bottle of glycerine from a shelf and returned to the incinerator; he then emptied the contents of the bottle over the boot segment and threw in a lighted match. A very hot fire ball erupted and the heat melted part of the incinerator side wall.

Returning to his girls, he said to Isabella, “We will need a new incinerator when we get back.”

He locked up the garage and house and they all got in Roderick’s car. As they turned onto the A31 Jeffery’s mobile rang and he found Colin on the other end. After a brief greeting exchange Colin asked, “What did you do to Andy and what did he do to cause it?” Jeffery said, “Did you ask him?” Colin continued, “Yes but he won’t tell me.” Jeffery replied, “I’m not surprised, if you found out, you would be ringing his neck by now.” Colin said, “Ok I will talk to you tomorrow is he going to be there.” Jeffery replied, “She should be but it all depends on Heather, she is in charge now.”

Colin said, “It must have been serious for you to change him into a woman, he was your perverted buddy.” Jeffery replied, “Have a lie in tomorrow and I will see you at nine o’clock. If I am not there wait by the phone and I will call you. There is much to tell you, I am on my way up to Oxford now; there has been a major development up there and a number of deaths” Colin said, “Ok it sounds as though your hands are pretty full, I’ll speak to you tomorrow, bye.” Jeffery closed his phone and asked Nancy, “Does Roderick have a logical replacement as chairman of the board.” Nancy said, “I have not had a chance to talk to you about Thursday. There are several members of the main board who have guessed what you have developed and were planning to, with your help, break free of Roderick. They indicated to me that you might be willing to take on the role.” Jeffery said, “Contact the ones that wanted to break free and ask them to meet us at your office in two hours.”

Nancy used her own phone and called her rebel confederates to pass on the message. She got through to everyone on her mental list and they all indicated that they would be there. She then phoned Margaret and asked if there was any news of Kathleen. Margaret replied. “Kathleen didn’t make it to the hospital and the Police think she was carrying the bomb.” Nancy continued, “It was more likely to have been in her pussy, she had fallen out with Roderick and that was his chosen castigation. I wonder what triggered it.” Margaret said, “She was in the communications lab so it could have been one of the test signals. Someone had turned everything on in the lab and had locked the switch cupboard so it couldn’t easily be switched off.” After Nancy had finished her call she updated Jeffery and Isabella who said, “So Kathleen was murdered, I wonder why.” Jeffery said, “There must be another book like Roderick’s red book because the names of those two heavies, was not in it or our driver here. On the other hand if they were his permanent staff they would not need triggers, they would be incapable of disobedience, and the murderer must be named in the red book.”

They continued to speculate and then became quiet until they arrived outside Nancy’s business accommodation. Jeffery was pleased his car was still in the car park and that he had the spare keys in his pocket. The security guard opened the door for Nancy and all four walked in to the company. Nancy instructed the guard to allow the board members in and to direct them to the board room. Then she showed Jeffery the communications laboratory and then on to the board room. The lab was a mess and there was police crime scene tape blocking their entry. Jeffery noticed a piece of metal someone had laid on one of the lab tables and he said, “Those explosives were locked in her that is the back part of a chastity belt.”

Nancy said, “So she was murdered by Roderick, he must have thought that she was no longer useful.” Jeffery said, “Perhaps that was my fault, I never considered she would be working for someone else.”

When there arrive at the boardroom Nancy asked, “What do you intend to do?” Jeffery said, “I will leave my folder in the room where I will be sitting and if you have a message pre-programmed in your phone against my number you can press send when everybody is here and I will take it from there.” Nancy programmed her phone with Jeffery’s number and created a text message ready to send. Jeffery took both his mobile phones and disappeared into a nearby office.

As the board members started to filter in Nancy advised them that Jeffery would be here shortly and he had agreed to help them. When they was all present, Nancy sent her text and Jeffery turned on the remote transmitter before saying, “I am talking to your subconscious minds of everyone except Nancy and Isabella and you will not realise that this is taking place and you will wake up with no knowledge of being in a trance. All the hypnotic triggers placed in your mind by Kathleen are now purged they will have no more effect. If you have been instructed to forget anything you will remember everything when you wake up.

You are also now one hundred percent obedient to me. You will perform any action I instruct you to perform and you will believe as true any truth I relay to you by any means. As you follow my commands you will never consider that this is due to mind control, you will believe that it is due to my natural leadership abilities. If you had nothing to do with the death of Kathleen you will awake without any knowledge of being in a trance or of having received instructions. If you had something to do with Kathleen’s death you will remain in a trance and write down your complete involvement on the paper in front of you.” Jeffery turned off his remote transmitter and walked into the room saying, “I am sorry I am a little late but you are now all free of Kathleen’s hypnotic control.”

Jeffery was please to see no one writing on the paper he had lain in front of every chair and there were no notes anywhere. Jeffery continued, “I have to report that in addition to the death here in this establishment, there was also a death a long way from here, I can confirm that Roderick Morgan is no more.”

A cheer went up from the assembled members of the board. The elected spokesman said, “We would like to discuss with you the possibility of you taking Roderick’s place on the board.” Jeffery replied, “How many of the board members are missing?” The spokesman replied, “Three if you include our deceased Chairman. Marjory Wessington and Elizabeth Shelton are our two missing members and we haven’t seen them for a long time.” Jeffery turned to the driver and asked, “Have you any knowledge of the where-a- bouts of these two missing females?” The Driver replied, “I drove Roderick, Kathleen and two middle-aged women to a house in Sutton. I waited in the car for over an hour and they didn’t come out when we departed.” Jeffery said, “You should take the Police to that address and find out what happened to them. I will accept the position of Chairman; we were to meet on Thursday. I will see you all then. Come Isabella we need to be going. Nancy I leave you in charge of finding your two missing board members.”

Jeffery picked up his binder and put it back in his bag with the remote and the he and Isabella walked out of the boardroom and out of the building. As they moved to the car, Isabella asked, “How did you free those men and leave Nancy and me untouched.” Jeffery replied, “Because I am getting better at this.”

Two hours later they were in bed in their home in Dorset and they both so tired they went to sleep without any sex. Jeffery made up for that in the morning and Isabella had three orgasms before the alarm went off. After showering and getting ready Jeffery was in work at eight thirty and he had left Isabella at home with instructions to find out as much as she could relating to the numbered accounts in the blue book.

He had only been there a few minutes when Marilyn and Jo emerged from the elevator. Jeffery said, “Well now remind my why you are here?” Jo said, “Because I failed you and you are going to punish me.” Jeffery said, “I think you failed both Marilyn and I so from now on Marilyn is no longer submissive providing she has her butt plug firmly ensconced in her butt. Be very careful Marilyn, when you go to the toilet, you will be very vulnerable. Jo, take off all your clothes.”

Marilyn dropped her latex knickers and pushed the butt plug into her ass while Jo removed all her clothing. Marilyn pulled her knickers up, as Jo removed the last item of clothing. Jeffery said, “Jo you can only wear clothing if you have your butt plug in your butt and you must be completely nude before you can take it out. While it is out you will be submissive to everyone and when it is in you will only be submissive to Marilyn and me.” Jo tentatively pushed the butt plug in her ass and then started to get dressed. Jeffery said, “Next time I ask you to do something Jo, you had better do it.”

Marilyn said, “Thank you Jeffery we will go now and let you get on with your work.” On the way to the elevator Jo made a decision to get the butt plug away from Marilyn as soon as she could.” Unfortunately Marilyn superior mind was also contemplating the restrictions and as they ascended in the elevator, Marilyn said, “Jo you are forbidden to discus or communicate details of our butt plug restrictions, to anyone or anything and you must never attempt to relieve me of mine. Oh and one more thing, you will move into my house after work this evening.” They exited the elevator and walked back to their project area and as they reached Marilyn’s office. Colin was entering the elevator.

Jeffery was still clearing all the failed experiments out of the electronics lab when Colin walked in. He stopped and looked at the nearly stripped laboratory and said, “What is there to do?” Jeffery replied, “What do you remember of eighteen months of research before we started the current product.” Colin thought as then said, “There is a total blank I have no idea what I did or why I fell out with Cat.” Jeffery continued, “That is because we were successful and Andy didn’t want a working product that didn’t need chemicals. He made you forget about it entirely and made me think it had failed. I found it at the bottom of the scrap bin and corrected your instructed sabotage.” Colin replied, “I assume what you did to Andy was part of the test.” Jeffery continued, “That and saving a lot of lives last night,” and continued to tell him everything that happened the previous day and night.

When he was finished Colin asked, “Where is it, can I see it.” Jeffery pulled the A4 binder out of his haversack and handed it to Colin. Colin studies it and then said, “Even looking at it I cannot remember how we arrived at this aerial array. Andy certainly did a number on both my mind and my marriage.” Jeffery replied, “I have left all the notes I found and my subsequent design on your desk perhaps if you read that it might jog your memory.”

Colin moved over to his desk and started reading and Jeffery put the binder back in his bag. He was wheeling a big industrial waste bin to the elevator when the phone rang. It was Nancy and she advised that the two missing women had been found but the Police psychiatrist cannot free them from the mind control programme. Do you think your technique will achieve a satisfactory result?” Jeffery replied, “Get them to the meeting in London tomorrow and I will try.” Nancy went on, “Have you spoken to Isabella this morning; she is over the moon about something. I could not get anything out of her when I phoned a few minutes ago.” After finishing the call Jeffery continued to take the big wheelie bin outside and then to Colin and said, “Do you remember me telling you about that bomb neutralizer I did as part of my PhD thesis.” Colin replied, “Vaguely, it must have been a very long time ago.” Jeffery said, “Will yesterday was its very first live test and it sort of worked, so your next task is to perfect it. It needs some kind of sensor to detect the type of explosives and then to refine the frequency of the Pulse for each separate explosive grouping.”

Colin said, “When do I start.” Jeffery continued, “Monday, for the rest of this week we have to make sure there is nothing in this lab that could lead someone to develop MC products.” Colin said, “No sign of Andria, I’ll call Heather.” He picked up the phone on his desk and dialled Heather’s extension number. Heather answered and Colin asked where Andria was. Heather replied, “She didn’t want to come to work today so she is spring cleaning the apartment.” Colin said, “Well I will be docking her pay make sure she turns in tomorrow.” Heather replied, “Colin do you know why we are like this.” Colin said, “Heather your place is not to question what you are or what you were, you are now how you should be so just go with the flow and accept it.” Heather replied, “Ok Andria will be at work tomorrow, bye.” Colin asked, “What was Heather on about.” Jeffery said, “Heather wanted to be at the top but instead I put Andy at the bottom so she is still where she was, one up from the bottom.”

Jeffery called Isabella and when he got through she appeared very excited, he asked her what the cause was and she said, “Can you come home for a little while I want to show you something, Please.” Jeffery told Colin and then left the basement, five minutes later he was walking into his house. Isabella heard the door and shouted, “I am in here.” Jeffery followed the voice and found her in his little office sitting at his computer. She had three windows open and each one looked highly sophisticated. Isabella said, “I did as you asked and researched the numbered accounts. You are now the account holder and the balance of all three accounts summed together could pay off the national dept.” Jeffery asked, “How am I the owner of these accounts.” Isabella said, “They must have new owners very often, these accounts are beyond the tax system of any nation, so it is normal for them to pass through one generation to the next. I just used the mechanisms available and it went through without any questions. Have you got time I would like to make love to a billionaire?”

Jeffery led her to the bedroom while back at the factory, Colin was not happy, some of his memories relating to the research, was coming back but not all and it was very patchy. He did remember the design of their antenna array and what Jeffery had evolved in the binder was inspirational, he had solved their one remaining problems.

Sitting contemplating the difference between to two prototypes, Colin realised that if Andy had used Jeffery’s device his memories would have been gone forever.

After making love in a number of positions in the bedroom Jeffery kissed Isabella and asked, “Can you get any transaction history from these numbered accounts?” Isabella replied, “I haven’t found any yet but I will keep looking.” Jeffery continued, “Ok I am going back to work.”

When he walked back into the laboratory, Colin asked, “How did you get from our antenna design to this?” Jeffery said, “We must have done the necessary research before Andy intervened. He was less destructive with my mind than yours.” They discussed the differences and Jeffery concluded that he would have to re-enslave Marilyn and her crew, using the binder. Colin had determined that the original prototype was only sixty percent efficient whereas the new design was ninety-eight percent efficient and then asked “Which one did you use on Andy?” Jeffery explained that he used the briefcase and Andy said, “That will give him a possible way out. Can I use the binder on him to lock down his torment?” Jeffery said, “Ok, of cause you can, but not tomorrow, I have been asked to take it up to London so I can undo something Kathleen had done to two female board members. I am beginning to think that someone else is developing mind control toolsets. The programming Nancy described of these two women it much more than could be achieved by hypnosis alone. When you see Andria tomorrow, ask her if she has been moonlighting and selling a hypnosis enhancer.” Colin asked, “What should I do, if he has?” Jeffery replied, “Find out who he sold it to and its chemical composition and then make him forget, like he made you.”

For the remainder of the day they both worked on the aerial array design and explored different tweaks to see if it could be improved. By the end of the afternoon most of Colin’s memories had returned and they were back up to speed on their unfinished research. At five past their normal stopping time, Colin had a thought about adding a third harmonic to the first aerial sub-array. They made the change to Jeffery’s binder and Jeffery said, “We need a test”, he turned on his remote and continued, “Jeffery, Colin when I next say the word ‘engage’ you will from then on be forbidden from accepting programming or being influenced by any mind control technology. Your subconscious must protect your mind and repel all attempts by others to change it. Any words that are delivered on the back of mind control technology must be turned into gibberish and become meaningless and must never be allowed to corrupt your minds. Engage.” After Jeffery had turned off his device, Colin said, “I felt that, the power from that thing is now incredible.” Jeffery packed the A4 Binder and remote in his bag and said, “You could see if there is enough components to see if we could build a second, tomorrow and you can start on the next assignment on Monday. I am going now. I’ll see you on Friday.

They walked out together and went their separate ways. When Jeffery got home the house was spotless and a very happy Isabella was just finishing the preparation of the evening meal. After Jeffery kissed Isabella, for an extended period, he asked her why she was so happy and she replied, “There are several security features, in the Web sites for the number accounts. Roderick had never used them, making it so easy for us to take over. I have invoked all the features now so no one can steal from you unless you allow it.” After Isabella had walked him through all the security features and showed him how to manage the number’s accounts, he said, “Thank you for that but you are my financial wizard and you can manage these accounts on our behalf.”

After they had dinner they watched TV and went to bed early, Jeffery had planned to set off early and he proposed to take Isabella with him.

Next morning they set off at six, thirty, and neither of them was dressed with Latex visibly showing. They had an uneventful journey and where parked underneath the London offices at eight-fifteen. They were shown into the boardroom and offered a coffee by the young and very attractive receptionist who nametag read Helen Simpson. Looking at her, Jeffery thought, “If I didn’t have Isabella, young lady, you could have been mine.” He then considered how his life had changed for the better since he had become involved with Isabella. He no longer normally fantasised whenever he saw an attractive female with visions of her dressed in latex. All his fantasises are now being realized now that he had his lovely partner.

They had been in the room for half an hour when the male board members began to arrive. Nancy arrived last with the two females. Jeffery was surprised that they were still in their French maid’s uniforms. One of them picked up the dirty coffee cup and walked over to the small sink and began washing them. Nancy said, “The Police psychiatrist was unable to dent their cleanliness obsession or their subservient persona and they don’t appear to have any memories of their life before.” Jeffery said, “This is not hypnosis alone, there has been some other technology at work.” Jeffery asked, “Did you bring their personnel files so I can start working.” Nancy passed over two manila files.

Jeffery opened the first one and learnt that Jennifer Harkness was an academic with a wealth of experience and was forty-nine. The other file depicted another highly intelligent woman called Tracy Lord who was fifty three.”

Jeffery asked, “Do they know their names or do they have another name?” Nancy replied, “No they do not understand any other label other than maid.”

Jeffery requested that another accommodation be found where he could work on them individually as they would not differentiate between his commands.”

Tracy was shown into another office and Jeffery joined her with his bag. He asked maid to sit down and as she did he turned on the remote and said, “I want all the programming instructions that changed you into a subservient maid to be purged from your mind and I would like your memories of Tracy Lord to be restored. From now on you have all you intelligence and intellect back however while you are wearing that uniform you will still be submissive and you must continue to wear it under your normal clothing until I instruct you otherwise. From now on you will also be 100% subservient to me Jeffery Highcliff and my fiancée Miss Isabella Mendez. You will obey either of us explicitly however you will conduct yourself as though your actions are your idea and it is your intent. Jeffery turned off his device and asked, “Please tell me who you are and are you back to yourself.” Tracy said, “That man Roderick needs to be castrated, for what he did to my mind it was depraved, immoral and outrageous”. Jeffery instructed, “Please go back to the board room and send the other maid in.”

Tracy left the room and a few minutes later Jennifer walked in. Jennifer was the prettier between the two and her fetish uniform caused Jeffery to become aroused. Turning on his device he gave a similar instruction to Jennifer except where he mentions her desire to keep on the uniform he changed her instruction to procure a latex version of the outfit and to always wear that under her normal clothing.

When he turned off the device and asked her if she knew who she was, she replied, “My name is Jenifer Harkness and I don’t know how you did that, but thank you very much I think I will owe you for the rest of my life.” They returned to the board room and Tracy said, “I would like to go home and change this uniform make me want to be submissive.” Jennifer said, “I feel the same but I need a new one.” The spokes person from Tuesday said, “While we are all here we should select a new Chairman, I propose we offer the position to Dr Jeffery Highcliff, all those in favour please raise your hands. The vote was a unanimous yes so the speaker said, “In that case, Jeffery will you please accept the position, and we will give you the same terms as we gave the chairman before Roderick.”

Jeffery said, “Could I ask a question before I give you my decision, There are two very profitable companies in the group and neither of their General Managers are on the board, why is this?” The spokesman replied, “Nancy took up her position after Roderick took over and as she was already weary of Kathleen, Roderick could not get to her so when Kathleen was sent to Ferndown it was to enslave Robert and you and to recover Isabella. Roderick was then going to use Isabella to enslave Nancy. But something happened in Ferndown and Kathleen did not accomplish her mission. Roderick became so incensed, he caused Kathleen death. Now that Roderick is out of the way and our minds have been freed, we would like to get both Nancy and Yvette onto the board.” Jeffery said, “I would like copies of the minutes of each of the last several board meetings where minutes were taken and then we can call a proper meeting with all the members and I propose that Isabella attends and takes over responsibility for the minutes.” Everybody agreed and Tracy and Jennifer were out of the door before Sir James Roberson the spokesman sat down. Nancy said, “They must want out of those uniforms pretty quick to rush off like that.”

Jeffery replied, “Yes Jenifer seemed very upset regarding her inability to castrate Roderick.” Sir James said, “Yes I would guess that they would be willing to shoot him like the way I felt when you helped us on Tuesday.”

Isabella and Jeffery were the last one to leave the boardroom and as they walked out, they found Nancy chatting to the young receptionist. Jeffery placed his bag on the receptionist’s desk and said, “I need to check the plumbing.” He walked back into the building and took the remote out of his pocket and turned it on saying, “Ladies I hope I have your attention, Nancy your love for Isabella is very important to you but because you have lost her to Jeffery you are now, needing some loving company during the weekdays. Isabella although you love Jeffery with all your heart you are still very fond of Nancy, you have worked all the anguish and trepidation for her, out of your system and you now love her like a sister.

Helen I am talking directly to your subconscious and you are now looking at two women whom you have become to love more than anything else in the world. Nancy will now become you partner during the week days and your skin now demands the feel of latex against it. You will find a shop this evening that sells latex clothing and you will go shopping, once you try on a latex outfit you will come to realise that your skin will not accept any other fabric to come in contact with it. You will be one hundred percent subservient to Nancy, Isabella and Jeffery but you will always act as though you were in full control of your actions. You will declare your love for Nancy as soon as you wake up which will be after you count to ten.”

Jeffery switched off the remote and walked back to the reception area. As he opened the door Nancy said, “Well Helen, thank you for everything and as a thank you I would like to take you out for a meal this evening.” Helen replied, “I would love to go for a meal with you, but I promised myself a little retail therapy this evening. I would love to meet you later, if that is all right. Nancy asked, “Where would we meet or perhaps I could join you on your shopping trip. I just need to talk to Jeffery I left some shopping in the trunk of his car and I need to transfer it to mine. Stay here and I will be back”. Helen replied, “Of course, I will wait for you,” not realising that she had no choice in the matter.

Jeffery Isabella and Nancy took the elevator down to the garage and as they reached Jeffery’s car he asked, “What shopping did you leave in here?” Nancy replied, “The clothing I bought in the shop close to your factory.” Jeffery said, “I wondered why you were not dressed in Latex.” Nancy said, “Like Isabella, it’s all hidden underneath.”

End of chapter 8