The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unraveling the Onion

Deception is like an onion; the layers go on forever. To discover the real truth behind any great deception, there are two approaches one can make. They can cut right through the onion, splitting it open and exposing all the layers in one swift chop. This reveals the truth but does little for making the deception really and truly exposed. To do that, one must unravel the onion, layer by layer, showing what might first seem to be one thing, but in reality is something much different. Unraveling the onion is a deceptive way to fully expose deception one layer at a time.

* * *

Layer One—Larry Lies

The pub was a popular night spot, a haven in this small village. Large cities had their late night locales. They had their run-down streets, their crowded clubs. Those places came with a seedy price. The pub was not one of those places. There were no street drugs. The only downers to be found here were stories told by those inside. The small community was ordinary. The pub was ordinary. All things ordinary passed by its doors, evening traffic winding through the fading light of yet another friday. This was the end to an ordinary week for most of the patrons inside. The figure standing at the entrance of the small establishment was about to change that for one of those patrons.

“So yeah, like I’s sayin. There I was with my crew. It was a four alarm blaze, easy. Probably bit bigger. And I hears this kitty cat on the third floor. Poor thing was screamin like a banshee. Well, bein the guy I am I had to go back in.”

He paused, took a swig of his mug. Suppressing a small belch, he smiled back at the young brunette he was currently telling his story to.

“Anyway, my crew, all three of them, tell me I can’t do it. They say it’s not worth it. Well, I don’t take that word at all. Ain’t nothin I can’t do. S’why I’m the best damn fireman round these parts.”

“Three?”

The man stuttered a bit in his story, realizing the girl had spoken. He smiled at her and shook the drunken cobwebs from his head.

“Pardon, honey?”

The brunette looked confused. “You said earlier you had a crew of five guys with you. Just now you said three.”

“Oh,” He said, clearly trying to follow her logic. “Um... well yeah, I forgot to mention, two of the guys were on the truck at this point, manning the pumps. Anyhow, I goes bustin back in and make it up to the second floor. I had to watch out for the backdraft. It was hellfire in that place, but I was set in stone that no poor animal would die while I was in the line of duty.”

The girl smiled and leaned her head towards the man at the bar. He was moving his arms around wildly, telling his tale with a flair his buddies at the table across the room knew quite well.

“I leapt across this veritable burning chasm of death, ramming the door to this apartment with all my weight.”

The man paused and moved his shoulder around. “It’s why I have this bum arm now. Got a bit busted up.”

The girl lightly felt his bicep and let him continue.

“After knockin the door in, I still hear the poor little thing. He’s under a bed that’s already probably three hundred degrees, most of the mattress already engulfed. Naturally, my adrenaline’s carryin me at this point. I heave that old fiery bed up in the air and see the little creature. Let me tell you. Being a hero like me, you see many things that make a normal man weep. But soon as I laid eyes on that poor pitiful little puppy. Well, it brought tears to my eyes. So, I hoisted the fellow up, cradled him protectively in my arms and -”

“Puppy?”

The man slurred to a halt and looked over at the girl. “Huh?”

“You said it was a kitty, now it’s a puppy?”

He looked across the bar at the mirror, looked down at his drink, then turned back to the brunette.

“I forgot to mention, there was a puppy too. I heard that soon as I busted up onto the third floor.”

Now the girl was clearly looking bothered. “You said you were on the second floor.”

“I, um, I’ve had some memory problems. It stems from an accident that happened when I was rescuing this baby a week after that fire. Sorry to confuse you.”

The girl rolled her eyes, picked up her purse, and stood. “You’re really something aren’t you? Does that stupid story ever work on anyone?”

The man grinned. His entire attitude seemed to alter. “Baby, you’d be surprised how many honeys like you fall for it. Now what do ya say we skip all this bullshit and head back to my place. I’ll show you my fire hose and put a blaze out all over your face.”

His buddies watched from the table across the room as Larry Larson was given a slap that even the noise of a crowded pub couldn’t disguise. The two guys laughed and downed the last of their drinks as the red-cheeked man walked over towards them.

“Struck out, huh?” One of the men asked. He was barely fighting a laugh, grinning as wide as ever.

“Hey man, don’t even get me started on her. She’s a real-”

“Woah!” Larry’s other buddy suddenly said. He cut short any story Larry had been about to tell.

Larry turned and looked at the entrance to the pub. Standing there was easily the hottest woman in the building, her tight, slender body wrapped in what appeared to be crimson silk. Her hair was flowing over her shoulders like water cascading off a rock, the reddish highlights catching the dim lighting like flaming sparks. Every man in the place, including the bartender was looking her way. Larry nearly dropped his beer mug, and not for the stunned reason his friends might have assumed.

“Oh shit.” He said.

“Shit is right man. She’s fucking hotter than hell.” One of the two guys seated behind him whispered.

Larry turned to them, his eyes wide. “No, not that. You guys don’t get it. I fucked that girl two weeks ago, gave her a story, and now... oh shit.”

His buddies eyed him just as suspiciously as his most recent attempted conquest had. “Yeah right, Larry. You hit that? Sure, I can believe it.”

Larry turned and saw what he’d most been afraid of. While the room seemed to have eyes for this gorgeous creature who stood in the entrance, she had eyes for only one man. And those eyes were not pleased looking. She stalked across the room, flowing through the crowd with near mythical grace, her bright green eyes never leaving his, her posture perfectly presenting the curves he knew so well. She was standing right in front of him in seconds. As the rest of the pub fell back into a normal monotone of conversation, laughing, and music from a far away jukebox, the table where Larry’s two best friends sat remained in a bubble universe all its own. Not one of the three men spoke. Larry appeared ready to either faint or make a run for the exit.

“I thought I’d find you here, Larry.” The woman said.

“Helen.” Larry said. He tried to sound pleased to see her. He failed miserably. “Uh... It’s great to see you again. I... um, was just telling my friends about you and me.”

She looked over at his two buddies. Her intense green-eyed stare was somewhat menacing, her posture more so. She placed a hand on her hip, running the fingers of her other hand up and down Larry’s chest.

“Yes, I’m sure you were. I seem to recall you telling me you were being deployed to Afghanistan last week.”

Larry shrunk a little, the woman a beauty, but a threatening looking one at that. She never blinked, her expression never changed. She knew he wasn’t weaseling out of this one. She wasn’t going to buy what he said. But, as usual for Larry Larson, that understanding didn’t prevent him from saying what came out of his mouth next.

“I, well, I got rescheduled. My troop deploys next Tuesday.”

Helen smiled. It was a smile that Larry had seen before, one he’d fallen in immediate lust with. But this time the smile wasn’t having that same effect. In fact this time it had close to the opposite. He felt what he could only describe as a cold fear build in his gut as the woman gripped his shirt a little harder.

“Listen, Larry, I know what you’re up to. You really don’t take me for much do you?”

Helen actually swung Larry around, her grip stronger and much more aggressive feeling than it may have looked. Bending him backwards over the table where his two friends sat, she never took her intense focus off his face.

“You’re a liar, Larry. And lying is an addictive thing. Your tongue has probably gotten you into many dimwitted coeds’ pants but now it’s time for you to get what’s long overdue.”

He swallowed hard, feeling his back press into one of the other guy’s beer mugs. “What... what’s that?”

She released her death grip on his chest and stepped back. Any other man in such a position may have been tempted to look at Helen’s long legs, spread slightly in a predatory pose, her tight red dress hardly covering the milky white thighs Larry remembered so well. Other men may have been more focused on the shallow breaths she took and how it made her swelling cleavage shift subtly under the revealing neckline. Larry wasn’t these men. He never took his eyes off Helen’s face. She had a calm and almost unemotional expression that actually frightened him. When she raised a finger and pointed right at him, he felt surprisingly sober for all the drinking he’d been doing.

“What’s that, you ask.” Helen began. She actually laughed, but it was a cold laugh, one not making her smile at all. “Why, it’s the truth, nothing but the truth, Larry.”

He wanted to ask what she was talking about but there was hardly a pause to get a word in. She poked her finger into his chest and seemed to be burrowing her long nail right through his shirt. Her eyes almost seemed to glow.

“Truth be you, truth to say. Your tongue speaks the truth starting this day.”

Larry stared at the woman, the same beautiful creature he’d met in line at a local drug store. He’d been on his game more than usual that day. She was the catch of the year. Their night together had been one of unbelievable passion. Now she stood there, dressed in clothing he never would have imagined her owning, digging her finger into him and saying a bunch of words that only confused him more.

“I don’t... um... what?”

Helen stepped away. She removed her finger from his chest. Larry felt a heat where she’d touched him. She simply smiled and turned to walk away. He wanted to stop her, to ask what that was all about. The crowded pub reminded him that he wasn’t in the best position to be demanding answers. He had to remain at least a little in command, to look like the man he pretended to be, instead of letting the truth come out.

“What the hell was that?” One of the guys behind him said.

Larry had almost forgotten about Bill and Wyatt. They’d been his friends as long as he lived in this town, over three years, and they knew of his reputation. They also knew that Larry wasn’t the kind to be pushed around by a girl.

Larry turned, straightened up, and gave them a half-hearted grin. “That was Helen Downing. And you don’t wanna know.”

He followed Bill’s eyes over to Wyatt and knew what they were thinking. He’d never failed to tell the story of a conquest, even one that wasn’t fully successful. The fact Helen was easily twice as attractive as any woman he’d ever been seen with probably only made them more interested. Something wasn’t right though. Something about the way Helen had walked in, the way she’d zeroed in on him across a crowded room just wasn’t sitting right. He knew what he was. Somehow, throughout all the lies and layers Larry had set up, he knew that Helen knew what he was too. That and her words were more bothering than nearly anything else.

“Come on guys, let’s get out of here.” Larry said. “I have some things to do later.”

Bill attempted to drain more from an empty beer mug and stood up. “Things to do?”

As Wyatt put his coat on, he laughed. “More like someone to do. Who is it this time, Larry?”

The grin returned to Larry Larson’s face. He liked these guys. They may be poor company sometimes but they really did get him. “This chick moved in next door, student at the local university. She’s the sweetest girl you’ll ever meet.”

The three walked across the room, weaving through the other bar patrons. “And you aim to have a taste?” Bill asked.

Larry stopped near the door. “Well, you do know my sweet tooth.”

They shared a laugh. At that moment, the small bathroom door opened a few feet from the exit and out walked the brunette Larry had been hitting up earlier. She glared at him as though she’d sooner kill him than speak. Wyatt smiled, his usual goofiness covering any smooth casual glance he should have given.

“So you never said, what happened with her?”

Larry looked at the girl, Megan if he’d paid attention correctly. “Nothing much,” he began. Then his mind went into what he said next without a second’s thought. Stories always came quite naturally to Larry. “She’s a prostitute. I suggested she give me a trial, you know, to test the goods, and she slapped me. I hear from the bartender she’s a real whore though. You think you’ve seen whores but let me tell you, Megan there is the cream of the crop. She’ll let a guy do anything to her for a couple of bucks.”

Bill opened the door and the three men headed out. Wyatt was laughing and Bill was already asking why the bartender would let a whore hang out in his pub. Naturally, Larry had an answer for that as well. What none of the three men noticed was Megan changing her posture quite suddenly. She ran a hand through her long brown hair, wiggling her hips just the least amount more than she usually ever did.

* * *

Layer Two—Larry Tells the Truth?

The girl walked over to where she’d been sitting earlier. She found a man standing nearby alone. He looked like a typical office pencil pusher, stopping to have a pint before heading home to the wife. He also looked as though he had some money to spare.

“Hey there,” Megan said. She pressed right up behind the man, wrapping her arms around and feeling his chest. “What do you say we have a good time?”

He stiffened up almost as soon as she made contact with him. That didn’t stop Megan from doing what she did next. She spun him around to face her. Smiling, she grabbed his hands and pulled them to her breasts. “Feel anything you like?” She pushed his fingers down her top, letting the man grab hold of her hard nipples. She weakened in the knees as he pinched them, a crooked grin forming on his face.

Megan stood there, allowing the stranger to feel her tits, wondering why he wasn’t doing more. “Come on, let’s head out back so I can have a taste.”

“A taste of what?” The man asked. He never let up with squeezing the young brunette’s firm breasts, his eyes bulging.

“A taste of your big juicy cock.” Megan said. She licked her lips. “I want it so bad. Don’t you have a couple of bucks to spare for a little time with Meggy?”

His eyes seemed to grow thin, the man clearly understanding what she was offering. He released one of her tits, pulling his hand from her top but leaving her nipple exposed. Reaching in his back pocket, he pulled out an old worn wallet. “Only got a five spot. How’s that work?”

Megan grabbed the bill from him, her eyes lighting up as though he’d just pulled out ten times as much. “Looks like you get a ride as well. Isn’t this my lucky night?”

She grabbed his hand and led the man back towards a rear entrance. Winking at the bartender, Megan licked her lips and took her new john out into the cool evening air. In quick time, the girl had dropped the man’s slacks to the pavement and squatted right there between his legs. She bounced her head up and down, swallowing his thick cock right up to her tonsils. Her hair bounced as the man placed both hands on the back of her head, holding her in place and beginning to fuck her more than she did him.

“Oh, suck me! Suck my cock!” The man moaned.

Megan flicked her tongue out. She rolled it around the skin of his pistoning erection. She very quickly brought him to climax. Allowing the man to hold her face firmly planted on his cock, Megan felt load after salty load spray down her throat. It was delicious. She smiled as she slurped the rest of his cock, making sure every drop was safe and sound in her belly. It was always delicious she thought. It’s one of the reasons she loved working this pub.

Standing and licking several escaping dribbles off her lips, Megan looked in her purse and realized she’d forgotten something. She almost slapped herself for being so forgetful. Then she looked at the man. He was winded but already beginning to regain some stiffness. “I’m sorry,” she said. “You don’t happen to have a rubber do you?”

He grinned. His cock nearly slapped his stomach with how hard it became. “Actually I do.”

When the bartender stepped out back a few minutes later to see what was going on, he found what to most would be a very unexpected sight. Megan was bent over the dumpster, her panties around her ankles and a very eager man humping into her from behind. The slapping of his hips actually rocked the dumpster from side to side. Megan was whimpering in pleasure.

As the bartender closed the door behind him, he approached the rutting couple. He noted how Megan’s tits were fully exposed, her nipples sliding along the cold metal edge of the trash container. The man had a firm grip on her young hips and was really giving it to the girl.

“Megan?” He said.

She looked up, saw the bartender, and smiled. “Oh... Hi!”

The bartender stood there. He folded his arms and watched the brunette bend over more, flattening her tits out. She seemed to shiver from the contact with the dumpster. It was only fitting. She was one trashy girl.

“You know the way this works right?” The bartender asked.

Megan moaned, a throaty growl escaping her lips. She tossed her hair from side to side, really feeling the man slide deep inside her. “I... know... oooh... you get half.”

The bartender nodded. “Just making sure you aren’t trying to cheat me. Even though you aren’t in the pub, you’re still on our property. Just drop off your earnings when you’re done.” He turned and walked back inside.

Megan felt the man picking up his pace. He had to be close to cumming by now. He’d given her a great pounding. She couldn’t exactly remember the last time she’d been taken so forcefully, but she knew it wouldn’t be long before it happened again. That’s just the type of girl she was. She felt a little bad things didn’t work out with that cute guy at the bar earlier. It’s too bad he had to go work at the fire station. She wondered what he was up to now.

“So I told the bitch I had to work the midnight shift at the station tonight.” Larry said. He laughed as Bill pulled into his apartment complex.

“And she really has that agreement going on with the bartender?” Wyatt asked.

“Absolutely. How do you think that place does so well? It’s the reputation Megan’s earned as the easiest lay in town. She’s one cheap piece of tail.”

Climbing out of the car, Larry looked at his meager apartment complex. It wasn’t all that much, but he called it home. He’d lived in much better places. Some he’d even owned. But it wasn’t the place that mattered so much. It was the way he played the place. And so far this place hadn’t failed him yet.

“See you guys tomorrow.”

Bill sounded the horn and Wyatt gave a short wave. As they drove off, Larry tried not to let what Helen said get to him. It’s what she wanted, he realized. The woman wanted him feeling threatened. He had to take his mind off her. That’s what he needed to do. Seeing a light flick on in a nearby apartment reminded Larry of just the way to take his mind off Helen.

“Hey there cute stuff.” Larry Larson said moments later.

The young blonde girl giggled and smiled at the older man. She had the naive face of innocence. He liked it when they were this age. Being young and more trusting meant he never tried nearly as hard to get the sales pitch sold. All he had to do was be himself. For sweet little Kaley here, himself was a CIA agent on assignment. He’d played her from the moment she moved in, giving her the full treatment. He was Larry Larson, CIA undercover. He’d gotten the idea from an old show he used to watch. He knew enough of the lingo to make it sound convincing, at least to the cute little bubble-headed blonde student who moved into the building.

“Hi, Agent Larson. Not working tonight?”

He leaned on her doorframe, looking out into the night and casually rubbing at his finger tips. “I told you to call me Larry. And no, what I planned on doing tonight won’t be considered work.”

Kaley giggled again. They’d played this flirting game before, but tonight was the first night Larry intended on cashing in his chips and enjoying the fruits of yet another successful conquest. She’d be his youngest yet, a girl really. In his sport though, there were no rules. He just enjoyed the rewards.

“So what did you have in mind, Larry?” Kaley asked.

He looked past her into the apartment. His eyes grew focused. “Well, first I’d like to check your place for bugs. Can’t have any foreign agents listening in. Then I thought I’d show you the latest advancements in cavity searches.”

Kaley seemed to shiver a little as she opened the door wider and allowed Larry to walk inside. “They have advancements in that?”

Larry smiled. “The way I do it is more than advanced. It’s downright impressive.”

He placed a hand on her hip, pulling her lightly into his growing bulge. As the young university student allowed him to rub his crotch into her belly, she looked up into his eyes. Biting her lip, Kaley started to slip her arms free from her tank top.

“You’ll show me these advancements?” She asked.

“I’ll do more than that.” Larry helped rid the girl of her shirt. He grabbed hold of her small breasts. “I’ll show you just what advanced CIA training can do for a man’s stamina.”

Kissing Larry on the neck, Kaley stopped and looked him in the eyes. She kicked the apartment door shut. Now she had a look he recognized from many a young woman before. Some guys didn’t buy that girls were as easy to turn on as men were. They had hormones too, and he knew all the deceptions to get those hormones boiling. That was the look Kaley now had. She was burning and he intended to use his special skills to feel the sting of that burn.

“So what is it the training did for your stamina?” The girl asked.

Larry stopped fondling her tits and hefted her up into his arms. He cradled her against his chest, slipping a finger in between her thighs and feeling that heat he already knew he’d find.

“Cute stuff, you might not believe it. I’ve been trained to go on for hours without cumming.”

“Sounds incredible.” Kaley said. She had the voice of trust, that naive faith that so many girls her age did when told something by an attractive older man. It was almost too easy.

“It’s more than incredible. What’s even better for you is my climax when it finally happens.”

“Oh really. You saying you can curl my toes?”

Larry laid Kaley down on her bed, knocking a few stuffed animals onto the floor. He looked at her like a piece of meat, enjoying that idle trust she continued to show along with the hormonal lust of a young girl.

“Curl your toes, hell cute stuff, I’ll bloat you up like an overstuffed tomato. You might not fit your bras when I’m done.”

Kaley giggled at his halfhearted lines. It was always true, Larry thought. They were much easier to snare when younger. He wondered if he should push his luck with her any more than he already had.

“Hurry up, Agent Larson. Show me what you got.”

He slipped his shirt off and rubbed lightly at the place Helen had poked him. Sliding his jeans to the floor, Larry couldn’t believe how good all this had worked out for him. It wasn’t just this night. It was the last few years, ever since arriving in this town. Some places were just better than others. This was one of those places. It was certainly better than where he came from.

Crawling over the young girl, his hardness rubbed her thighs. Larry spread Kaley’s legs. He pulled her knees up to either side of him and reached beneath her skirt. She was wetter than ever. He knew this was going to be a nice night after all.

Larry was licking and sucking lightly at the girl’s budding breasts when she asked him something he wasn’t prepared for.

“Do you have a condom, Larry?”

He hadn’t even thought of that. He actually did have one, over in his apartment. But breaking his rhythm now would probably mess everything up. He needed to be smooth and having to run out to grab a condom at the last second didn’t exactly look that smooth. Luckily, he was always ready with a lie.

“Baby, we don’t need one.” Larry said. He kissed his way across her chest, up to her shoulders and neck. “Back in the late 90s I was involved in a deep cover operation over in Russia. I was exposed to some radiation. Sad to say, I’m now sterile. You have nothing to worry about.”

Kaley reached up and pulled Larry hard into her face. She danced her tongue across his and let him pull away. “That’s so horrible.” She grinned. “But I do like the idea of having some bareback fun.”

Bareback fun was right. Larry was soon happily plugging away at the blonde student, pulling her legs up to his shoulders and pounding as hard as he ever had. One thing was different though. One thing wasn’t as it usually was. Larry became aware of it only after the first hour had passed and he still wasn’t feeling any closer to cumming.

Kaley was squealing in constant orgasm, her breasts bouncing up and down, hypnotically capturing Larry’s eyes. He enjoyed the feel of her young flesh slapping against his, the look in her eyes when she had them open, and the way she seemed nearing exhaustion as they neared the halfway point of the second hour.

As much fun as fucking this cute girl was for Larry, the one thing he would never expect it to be was work. He was almost cramping up as they continued on late into the night. Even the downy soft sheets of her bed were beginning to chafe. He managed to change positions enough times to make things interesting. Something still wasn’t right and he wasn’t sure what.

Kaley was bent over the side of the bed, her blonde hair serving as reins as Larry rode her like a horse. He slammed into her harder than he ordinarily ever did, normally never reaching this point in a conquest. He felt sore and tired but somehow he had to keep going. He had to finally reach his own climactic explosion. It was going to happen. Sooner or later, it was going to happen. And when it did, Larry worried over what might happen. He had his suspicions. He’d had them since the second hour when poor Kaley nearly fell unconscious beneath his assault. The girl was moaning with ragged and tired breaths. Her body was flailing limply on the bed, her legs now out to the side, her face buried in the comforter.

“Oh Kaley. I feel it, baby.” Larry grunted. He actually was finally feeling that sensation he’d been waiting for. After nearly three hours he was finally feeling it.

Pulling out for just a moment, Larry rotated the girl onto her back. He stuffed his burning erection back inside her belly and began thrusting away harder now, hoping to make this quicker so he could finally relax.

Kaley chirped little screams as he fucked her like no boy probably ever dreamed of doing. The frantic pace, the depth to which he was sending his cock inside her, everything was becoming too much. He couldn’t stop what he felt was happening.

Larry’s earlier lies about being a fireman came to mind when he began to erupt inside Kaley’s sweet little pussy. It wasn’t so much the fireman part as an image he got when thinking about that occupation. His cock felt like he imagined a fire hydrant would feel when it was struck and began deluging the streets with liquid. Kaley wasn’t a street though, and he wasn’t exactly unloading water inside her. No, Larry thought, this was a white hot liquid magma he was pouring inside the poor girl. What he’d said came back to haunt him as he stared down at her.

Whimpering in pleasure, her eyes closed, Kaley lay back on her bed and took his seed. That much wasn’t unexpected. The amount though, was. Larry almost pulled out when he saw it happening. He almost stopped right there. Something made him want to see this through. Some morbid curiosity made him hold steady inside the girl and watch what happened.

Her belly began bloating almost instantly. Kaley had always had a trim, tight little figure, ever since she moved in. Those tight abdomenal muscles seemed to be loosening in a hurry as Larry unloaded, having rutted into the girl more than he could remember. He could feel the semen leaving his body. He could see it pulsing into her womb and her belly was bulging prominently when something else caught his eye.

“Oooh... what’s happening?” Kaley gasped. She lifted her tired arms up and rest her hands over the low dome of her belly. As if that wasn’t shocking enough, the girl had quite a surprise in store when she opened her eyes.

Larry was staring at her chest, his own pupils probably near as dilated as hers became in the next few seconds. Her breasts were not just shaking slightly with her quivering movements. They were swelling, growing outward as though from some inner inflation. He looked down at her belly, his cock still fully inside the girl. Rope after rope of seed blasted more like a steady stream. He looked back at her tits. They were more than handfuls now. Soon they were more than double handfuls. They were stretching up and out, slowly entering the territory of models Larry had seen in professional porn. Soon he couldn’t see the shocked open mouth he knew she still had. Her tits had settled back into her chin and seemed in danger of cutting off her ability to breathe. Thankfully, their growth was slowing to a halt.

“Ohhh... neat!” Kaley said. She promptly passed out. Her mind was probably half gone with exhausted pleasure.

Larry pulled out and stood on wobbly legs. He stared at the girl as though he’d never seen her before. He certainly hadn’t seen her like this before. Kaley was draped back across her bed, legs still spread, her normally flat belly rising into what he could only describe as a significant pooch. Her breasts were astounding now. Where before they had been cute and quite fitting for her body, these looked more fitting of a stripper who’d had some augmentation done.

Settling onto the bed, Larry cupped her tits, feeling how warm they were, how hard her nipples became as he stroked them. If these were augmentations, he was the doctor in charge of the procedure. Never before had he experienced such a perverted thrill as when he ran a hand over her plumped up tummy and felt her slosh. Thin streams of his semen flooded her bed, forming sticky puddles. Kaley was just as he’d said she’d be before even fucking her. And that was when Larry realized the truth.

“Helen.” He said. “Oh shit. She actually did it.”

* * *

Layer Three—Larry Learns the Truth

Larry wasn’t sure how it might have happened or why, but he was now positive of what was done. Helen must have cursed him, done some freakish witchcraft or something. He had no real clue as to what she may have done. He just knew she did it. He told Kaley he could go on for hours. He told the girl he’d bloat her up like an overstuffed tomato and that her bras might not fit. For once, he had spoken the truth.

Larry put his head in his hands, sitting at the end of Kaley’s bed. The poor girl had been a victim to his lies, but not in the fun way he usually enjoyed. No, Kaley was just a poor bloated cum stuffed girl. He hesitated to think how she could explain the growth in her tits to any of her classmates. How would she explain it to her parents? And what about her belly?

“Oh no.” Larry said. He’d just thought of it. His mind had wandered into the territory of unwanted pregnancy and it simply flashed into his thoughts. He told Kaley he was sterile. Did that mean he was? If he spoke the truth then that meant... oh no, Larry thought again.

He was clothed and out the door in seconds. At his own apartment, Larry wasted no time in sifting through the hundreds of phone numbers he had spread around in various drawers. Finally, he found what he was looking for.

“Helen Downing,” Larry read. “What the fuck have you done to me?”

The phone rang an excruciating seven times before someone picked up. Larry didn’t even let the woman speak before he jumped in.

“Listen, Helen. I’m not sure what you did or how you did it. But please. Please say you can fix it!”

There was silence on the other end, then a tired voice replied. “Who is this?”

Larry bit his lip. That wasn’t Helen’s voice. “Who is this? He asked.

There was a yawn on the other end. “It’s Ginger. Did you say you were looking for Helen?”

Larry tried to breathe, tried to calm down, but his heart was beating a mile a minute. “Yes, yes I am. Is she there?”

“No, she’s in Germany visiting a cousin. I’m her sister Ginger. Did you say she did something?”

“Well, yes.” Larry held the phone. “Did you say she’s in Germany?”

“Of course. She didn’t tell you. She had to leave late last week. I would have thought she let everyone know.”

Larry listened to the phone hum. He could hear Ginger Downing breathing. He could feel his own breathing calm down. So Helen was out of town, he thought. A smile suddenly formed and he leaned back casually into his chair.

“I’m sorry, Ginger. It must have slipped my mind. You know, Helen told me all about you.”

The woman seemed to adjust the phone against her ear. “She did, really? So what did she say?”

Larry couldn’t help the enjoyment he got as he thought carefully about his words. Everything made sense now. Things were falling into place and he knew exactly why Helen had given him the weird vibe she did at the pub earlier. He was ready though. He’d been ready for a long time. Now he knew just how to get back at that her for this.

“Helen mentioned that her sister was a phone sex operator who came at the slightest touch. Apparently that’s true. I can tell from your breathing over the line right now.”

There was a sudden huffing and puffing as Ginger seemed to press her mouth closely into the phone. She gasped and Larry could almost visualize what was happening. He could imagine her hands nearly losing the phone as just her legs touching against each other set the woman off.

“OHHHH... Oh, you must be so horny right now!” Ginger said. She managed to corral her uncontrollable lusty moans into a deep and seductive voice. “I wanna hear how much you want me. Tell Ginger all the dirty things you wanna do to me.”

Larry simply laid the phone down and hit the speaker button. He listened as Ginger huffed into the phone, the background noise telling him everything she was doing with her free hand.

“Do you wanna bend me over my car? Would you like that? How about on a sunny day, in the middle of a crowded street? Is that what my bad little boy wants to do, bend Ginger over a car in front of hundreds of witnesses? I bet you’d like it, sinking your big throbbing cock up inside me, fucking me like a whore for all to see. You’d like teaching me who was in charge. Wouldn’t you?”

Larry grinned and wondered what he should really do about this situation. There still was the matter of being sterile. Getting back at her for that was going to prove difficult at best. His game may be ending but it didn’t mean things still couldn’t be fun.

Early into the next morning, Larry Larson allowed the sexy voice of Ginger Downing, phone sex operator extraordinaire, to keep him entertained. The woman masturbated twice over the line. She claimed she was sucking her own nipples a few times. But most of the night she simply told him all the humiliating things he could do to her. He enjoyed hearing an ordinary woman play such a depraved role for his enjoyment. It was rewarding, even if not the same as what he more preferred.

* * *

Layer Four—Larry Exploits the Truth

The sidewalk cafe where Larry often caught a late breakfast was booming that Saturday morning and Bill and Wyatt sat there waiting at the usual table. The air was warm and there was a very slight breeze from the south. Larry smiled as he approached. There was something enjoyable about knowing what was going on. He almost wished it wouldn’t end, even though he knew quite well it couldn’t go on forever.

“Hey man.” Bill said. The rather portly man gave Larry a second glance. Then he smiled. “You know, if I’m not imagining things, I do believe Larry here got some last night.”

Wyatt looked over with the expected enthusiasm. “Really, so was it the girl you mentioned, the one in your apartment complex?”

Taking a seat, Larry went into his usual conversational manner, knowing full well what might happen.

“Yeah, we went at it all night. I had the little girl screaming my name so loud the landlord got called. And we must’ve broken half the furniture in her place. The bed collapsed last. I swear to you I sent so much cum into that babe she’ll probably taste it for a month.”

Bill stared right at Larry. He had a look Larry had come to expect. It was somewhere between jealousy and disbelief but if Bill ever suspected half his words were lies, the man certainly never said anything.

“How do you do it? I mean, really, how do you get so many hot women?” Wyatt asked.

Larry sat back in his chair and folded his arms. He let his eyes scan the rest of the people seated at the cafe, the women passing by on the sidewalk, and in particular a couple of the waitresses walking back and forth. He then looked back to Wyatt. “I’m a lucky man. It’s all in the whole package. You can have part of the package, say looks, and not get anything. But when you have the whole package, you don’t have to chase the hot babes, they’ll chase you. Believe me, that’s how you want it.”

Bill snorted a little as he finished his coffee. “Yeah right. Come on Larry. We all know you spew a bunch of bull. But really, is there a secret?”

Larry rolled his eyes. “Okay guys, I’ll let you in on something. Most girls are whores below the surface. You just have to know how to dig beneath that surface. Why, I bet I never told you about how I first found this sidewalk cafe, did I?”

“No.” Wyatt said.

Larry pointed over at a waitress three tables over. “It was all on account of her. I was passing by and happened to catch one of her acts.”

“Acts?” Bill asked.

“Yeah, I guess you haven’t seen it yet. Anyway, watch and she’s bound to start up any moment now. That girl is a real slut. She works the tables here and what she’s really doing is scoping out guys. She likes the daddy ones, you know, older and a bit gray. She watches them, acts like an ordinary girl, then propositions them to fuck her right here out in the open. She’ll take it any way they wanna give it to her, but seems to enjoy getting screwed right at one of the tables. That’s the act I was mentioning.”

“Oh my god, look!” Wyatt said.

Bill and Larry looked over, Larry’s eyes never changing expression as they saw the young waitress begin taking off her top. She was wiggling a little as she tossed the fancy blouse down. She then stood there before the older man and his own daughter, who appeared near to the waitress’ age.

“Told you.” Larry said.

“I can’t fucking believe it.” Bill muttered.

They watched, as did others, a few very shocked gasps coming from surrounding tables. The waitress grabbed the man and shoved him away from the table. His daughter was shouting, trying to get the man to pay attention. The man only stared right back at the waitress, his eyes twinkling as she slipped her bra off and played with her tits. She had perky tits, with small upturned nipples. She lowered herself onto his lap and seemed to fumble around down between her legs.

As soon as she let out a shriek, everyone knew plainly what she was doing. The waitress had been unzipping the man’s pants and shoving her panties aside. She was now bouncing up and down, straddling him in his chair. The man was grabbing and sucking at the young girl’s breasts, all the while completely ignoring the vehement protests of his own daughter.

“How the fuck?” Bill said. Larry wasn’t even sure what he was questioning but knew where the man was coming from. He smiled and turned back to his two friends.

“And you think that’s something. Just wait. I told you women are all basically whores. Just you watch. I bet the sight of that going on gets all the women around hot and bothered. They’ll be whoring themselves out in no time. Trust me.”

Wyatt and Bill were staring at the others seated outside the cafe. A mixture of confusion and enjoyment painted their features. Larry heard the moans and pleasured gasps before he even turned around.

Looking back at the man currently fucking the waitress as he sat in his chair, Larry noticed the daughter not complaining anymore. She seemed to be eagerly watching what her dad did. As he stared, the girl licked her lips quite obviously, making a show out of the fact this was suddenly turning her on. Then she stood from her seat, reached down beneath her dress and slid her underwear down her legs. Stepping out from them, she turned and found the first man she saw. Grabbing him, she nearly dragged him from his seat and began groping at him, clawing all over his back. In mere seconds, she was bent over the table next to where her father sat, while this new gentleman fucked her brains out.

Larry enjoyed watching the girl, as she was very cute, somewhat reminiscent of Kaley. At other tables, wherever there had been a man and a woman seated, couples were now deeply kissing, dry humping, or all out fucking. Women passing on the sidewalk stopped in their tracks. They gaped at the scene, put their hands over their mouths as though horrified in shock, and then promptly tore off their clothing.

In moments an orgy had exploded at the sidewalk cafe. Everywhere the three men looked, women and girls were getting fucked in all kinds of positions. There was a young girl who’d been walking down the street with two older men. Seconds after getting near the orgy, the girl was bent over a bench between both men. She inhaled one man’s cock, while bouncing back to meet the thrusts of another. Not far away, a young mother had pushed her baby carriage up next to a newspaper stand and was now on her knees sucking off an older man who’d been waiting for a bus. Both waitresses in the cafe were now being fucked. The father seemed in competition as he fucked the younger girl, watching the other man slice up into his own daughter. The other slightly older redheaded waitress was already taking two cocks at once. The two eager young boys were pawing at her uniform, managing to free some fairly impressive tits.

It was pandemonium just as Larry Larson had planned. He saw her approaching before either of his friends. She breezed through the fucking couples, the writhing trios, and the lurid depravity as though it wasn’t even there. Bill and Wyatt finally noticed her as she walked right up to stand by Larry.

“You’re coming with me.” She said.

Larry grinned and turned to look at his two buddies. “Told you they’re all whores. She wants me to cum with her.”

Bill still had a startled expression, one either showing he wasn’t aware of what Larry said, or he was fighting the fact any of this was actually happening. Wyatt grinned much like an idiot. He was a friendly idiot, though, one Larry was going to miss.

“Larry, get up.” Helen said.

He looked back at her, taking in the incredible beauty she showed. Her hair caught even more of the light today, the red tint strengthening the seductive nature of her stance. Her eyes never blinked and she never even glanced at what went on all around them. Larry stood, giving his two friends a wave.

“Gotta go guys. It’s been fun.”

Helen grabbed his arm and led him from the sidewalk cafe. Larry looked back. He noticed Bill and Wyatt were already being grabbed by two school girls. The young beauties were wearing cheer uniforms but he knew those uniforms would soon be hitting the pavement. At least Bill and Wyatt would have a fun time. As for him, he realized the game was finally over.

* * *

Layer Five—Who is Larry?

Helen Downing walked Larry Larson around to the alley between buildings. She released him and stepped away. Of all the places for it to end, it had to be here. A nameless run-down street between buildings was strikingly appropriate for the deception to be unmasked.

“So how did you know?” She asked.

“It was easy. Helen Downing left town last week to go to Germany.”

Helen grimaced. She looked past Larry at the crowd gathering near the outdoor orgy. Nobody was paying attention to what went on in the alley. Turning her back to Larry, she paced for a moment.

“You’re good. I’ll give you that. But you were warned about these people.”

She turned and looked right at Larry, her eyes no longer green. They were glowing a fiery red.

“Hey, I like a challenge.” Larry said.

“Humans are not a challenge.” Helen replied. “They’re animals, breeding stock to our kind.”

“Which is where you really got me. The whole line about being sterile ruined all my fun.”

Helen grinned, pointy teeth showing, her eyes glowing brighter. “Yes, you know the way we work. Turning your own words against you is a far better trap than anything we could come up with. Of course you realized that even going back on your story wouldn’t reverse that one mistake. Like a good lie, Larry, whatever you said could only be said once. Too many times and the deception didn’t work.”

“If I had caught on sooner, the tongue of truth would have been more of an enjoyment. I should have realized no human witch could do anything like that.”

Helen pulled her shoulders forward and suddenly spread her arms out, a loud tearing shred sounding across the thin alleyway. Black filmy wings spread out behind her. She stalked right towards Larry.

“Human witches have no real power. You know that. You certainly have spent enough time around these animals. Being consumed by their tight female bodies and spending your powers lusting away over them has drained your focus. Otherwise you would have recognized me when I walked in the pub.”

“Yes, well I lasted longer than you probably expected. Another few months and even you may not have been able to recognize me any longer. Humans are like that. They wear away your ability to see me just as much as they wear away my ability to see you. I was close, very close.”

Larry Larson walked over near a trash can, turning to look back out from the alley. The echoing sounds of sex grew only louder and louder. Things had definitely gotten out of hand. He smiled, turning back to Helen. No longer was she such a beautiful creature. Now, she appeared as herself, the being she really was.

“Whether you caught me or not, you do realize how much of a mess you created. It’s far more than I ever could have hoped to, spreading simple lies.”

She grinned, a long serpentine tongue flicking across her blackened lips. “Yesss,” she hissed. “But I did so the way our kind has always done, through manipulation of reality and basic perversion. I even used you to do it. You really think I was trying to punish you? I was trying to expose you, Larry, expose you for the liar you really are. Your pathetic existence as a human liar is over. It’s time to show your true form.”

Larry rolled up his sleeves. “You know liars are considered the lowest and most deceiving kinds of people.”

She stared at him through slitted eyes.

“You are no person. This Larry Larson you used is only a shell. No deception comes close to what we really are.”

Larry sighed and closed his eyes. When he reopened them a red glow beamed out at the winged creature. “I know.” He said.

His shirt practically exploded off his back, his human shell melting. Larry took his true form. He looked down at her, rising above into the darkened alley. “But being what I am doesn’t seem very fun.”

“You’ve had your fun. It’s time to return with me. The others are not pleased it took this long to find you.”

The ground opened up, the vibrations most likely felt nearby as a small earthquake. Larry doubted the humans would notice. They were too busy fucking each other stupid. He did feel bad for Bill and Wyatt. They’d been nice friends, though he was deceiving them the whole time. Corruption of humans came so naturally, he hadn’t even been aware how successful he’d been. Those school girls were probably realizing that success right this very instant. His two buddies were most likely bloating them up as he stood here thinking about it. Looking down into the glowing pit, Larry had one thought.

“So, what did you tell the others about my disappearance?”

She looked at him, grabbed his arm tightly and jumped down into the earth. “What do you think I told them? I lied of course.”

Layer Six—The End?