The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsweetened

This is adult erotic fiction. Everything in this story is fictional, and it contains explicit sex. Read this story only if you are of the legal age of adulthood, it is legal to read erotica where you live, and you actually want to read stories with sex and mind control in them. Of course all copyright laws apply to this work.

Part 2: CONDITIONING

Day 5—Morning

I’d been teasing Ka’rah, and the controller let me know that it was working very well. I was in the kitchen making breakfast, but she was in her bed masturbating furiously.

She’d started pretending that she was still asleep when I got up in the morning. The controller informed me that she was actually awake and watching me. I’d let it slide the day we went to the cemetery, but when she did it again the next morning, I’d decided to take advantage of the famous Thoth female sex drive.

Pretending that I believed her ruse, I’d walked naked from the bathroom back into our shared bedroom with my towel over my shoulder. Her surprised gasp was barely audible, so I acted like I hadn’t heard it as I finished drying off and got dressed. The controller registered sexual arousal combined with confusion from Ka’rah.

This morning she’d played the same game, so I took advantage of the situation again. Before walking into the bedroom, though, I’d focused on a mental image of her and when I’d walked into the bedroom my cock was heavy and thick with the arousal I’d gotten from that thought. I’d dressed slower, and the controller told me that her arousal level was quite a bit higher than the previous morning, but she’d managed to stay silent this time.

Now she was accelerating toward an orgasm with the collar tweaking her pleasure upward each time she thought of me and reducing it somewhat when her thoughts drifted elsewhere. It only took a little longer for her to reach her climax, with only faint, muffled sounds audible through the bedroom door. I waited just a few seconds before I opened the bedroom door and stuck my head inside.

“Ka’rah?”

She squeaked in surprise.

“Time to get up. I’m making breakfast.”

“O… oh… okay,” she said breathlessly.

As I closed the door, the controller registered her embarrassment and a natural boost in her arousal from thinking about me. The combination of positive and negative reinforcement on multiple emotional vectors was working faster than I’d hoped. I decided to make a larger breakfast; she was probably going to be hungry.

* * *

She learned about the systems in my apartment, starting in the kitchen. She knew the concepts, but there were some differences between the Thoth technology that was familiar to her and our Terran technology.

“She cooked for you here, didn’t she?”

There was just the faintest touch of jealousy underneath her mild feelings of sympathy.

“No,” I told her. “I sold the apartment where we lived. I… needed to. There were too many memories there. You’re the first person I’ve had here since I moved in.”

I pushed aside my melancholy and got back to the task at hand. Of course there was much more to the task at hand than Ka’rah knew about. My instruction included gentle physical guidance: A light touch on the elbow to move her to the proper place; my hand on her hand to help her use a kitchen implement safely; a brush of my fingers across her shoulder blades as I moved behind her; all seemingly innocent, but all creating moments of distraction and arousal for the hyper-sexual girl.

The “incidental” contact continued when we moved to the entertainment system. Her arousal flowed freely when we made contact, and the collar enhanced it when she was thinking of me. Soon I noticed that she was unconsciously moving to try to prolong my brief moments of contact. I let her chase for a little while, then decided to take a break before she got overheated.

The simple lunch she prepared on her own was quite good, and I told her so. The collar damped her feeling of pride and bumped up the pleasure she felt when she thought of having earned my approval. She cleared the table so we could continue.

The various cleaning, waste removal, and safety systems in the apartment were our next topic. There were more opportunities for physical contact during her instruction, with the attendant conditioning.

Finally I introduced her to the information system. Her sexual heat was increased by few touches and light brushes while I was teaching her how to use the system, then I left her alone to use it for awhile. She needed to cool down.

A few hours later she came to the bedroom where I was reading a book.

“Are you hungry, Derek?”

A quick mental inquiry showed that she was getting hungry. I appreciated that she’d chosen to ask about my needs, rather than express hers. With the way she was responding to the conditioning, it was time to move to the next step.

“I am starting to get hungry, Ka’rah. Let’s make dinner.”

First I had been the teacher and she had been the student. Then she had demonstrated what she’d learned by making lunch. Now we were working together toward a shared goal.

Our time working together in the kitchen gave me plenty of opportunities for “incidental” contact with the beautiful girl. By the time we’d finished making dinner she was driven nearly to distraction. The nipples on her huge breasts tented the front of her blouse the entire time we were eating.

After dinner we cleaned up together and then spent some time with the entertainment system. A carefully selected romantic movie had the desired effects on her, and the collar made sure that those effects were tuned to perfection.

“Time for bed,” I said when the movie was done. I gave her privacy to clean up and get to bed first.

The controller let me know that she had a moment’s hesitation as she was walking past my bed to get to hers. There was no enhancement for that brief emotion. I might create the mindset that led to her eventual decision to join me in my bed, but the actual decision would be hers. I knew that I was splitting hairs, but I was right—just like I was right that the continuous mental conditioning she was receiving from the collar wasn’t the same thing as the sweetening process with it’s drugs, chemicals, and genetic alterations.

I cleaned up after she was in bed, then got into my bed. She feigned sleep, possibly hoping that I’d go to bed without clothes. The controller told me that she was surreptitiously watching me and I opted to sleep in my underwear rather than the nightclothes I’d been wearing to bed since she’d arrived. It was still enough to spike her arousal even higher.

“Good night, Ka’rah,” I said as I turned off the lights. “Tomorrow’s a big day.”

“Good night, Derek,” said the very aroused and very frustrated Thoth girl.

* * *

Day 6—Morning

I intentionally interrupted her in mid-masturbation, opening the door just enough so that I could talk to her, but not see her. She’d already seen all of me when she was pretending to be asleep.

“Ka’rah?”

The controller registered embarrassment and a little panic, but her arousal level stayed high.

“I’m leaving for work now. I’ll be back in time for dinner. The collar won’t let you out of the apartment unless there’s an emergency. You can make your own breakfast and lunch. You should use the information system to improve your Terran language skills and learn our history and customs. We’ll only be speaking Terran until you gain an acceptable level of mastery of it.”

I didn’t wait for a reply from her, I just closed the bedroom door and immediately left the apartment.

I’d intentionally avoided any mention of my work, just so that this day would come as a surprise to her. The controller told me that her arousal had abated somewhat and was now mixed with sexual frustration. More in the forefront, though, were confusion, anxiety, and fear. The collar was amplifying those unpleasant feelings as it continued her conditioning.

The controller kept me updated on Ka’rah’s status throughout the day. Her anxiety simmered all day long, thanks to the collar. Subconsciously she would associate being separated from me with the unpleasant feeling.

She masturbated three times during the day, each time getting arousal boosts every time her sexual fantasy was focused on me. She found her memory of spying on my naked walk from the bathroom that morning particularly effective in speeding her toward her climaxes.

Eventually she heeded my request that she improve her Terran language skills, and the collar rewarded her for that. The one constant in her new life was that obedience was rewarded and disobedience was punished. She’d picked up some basic Terran from listening to the staff at the Companionship holding facility, but it was nowhere near enough to be even moderately functional in our society.

I returned home at the end of the work day. The moment I walked in the door, the collar removed the anxiety it had been enhancing all day. A natural feeling of relief came to Ka’rah, and the collar enhanced it. The simple lesson was that being with me was good and being separated from me was bad. The intelligence built into the collar would alter that as the days passed, so she wouldn’t become clingy, skittish, and dependent, but for now she was still being “broken” and the collar was doing it’s job perfectly. A few minutes later she reminded me that we still had quite a distance to go.

“You want a slave to clean and cook for you. I will not be that slave,” she said in Na’thoth.

“We only speak Terran now,” I reminded her in Terran. “And I never asked you to cook and clean for me. In fact, I was looking forward to making dinner with you again. We did pretty well together last night.”

The spike in her arousal level let me know that she’d understood enough of what I’d said. I took her hand and led her into the kitchen. By the time dinner was ready, her breasts were again making it clear that she was sexually aroused.

Later, as I was about to turn off the light so we could sleep, she asked about my work.

“I design intelligent circuits.”

She touched her collar lightly and gave me a questioning look.

“Yes, I designed your collar. It’s the only one of it’s kind. I had nothing to do with that barbaric thing they originally put around your neck, though.”

I briefly thought about my internal struggle while I’d been designing and building her collar. I’d managed to convince myself that a collar that manipulated a female’s emotions was morally superior to stripping away her memories and personality with drugs and chemicals. It hadn’t been a quick or easy conclusion, though.

“How many days do you work before… you don’t work?”

“Ah, my work schedule? I work two weeks, then I have a week off, then back to work for two weeks. Fourteen days of work, then seven days off.”

She nodded her understanding, then laid back down, still lightly touching her collar.

* * *

Day 11—Morning

Ka’rah had developed a daily routine. She still pretended to sleep so she could watch me emerge from the bathroom naked. After I left for work, she masturbated. She made her breakfast. She masturbated again in the shower. She studied Terran language, history, and customs. She made her lunch. She masturbated again. She cleaned up the apartment a little. She studied more. She anticipated my return. She finally got relief from the anxiety and loneliness she’d been feeling all day when I walked in the door and she was flooded with feelings of relief and safety.

Today she was trying something different.

I knew that her bed would be empty when I walked out of the bathroom naked, but I still maintained my part of that ritual. The controller told me what she was up to. I smiled, got dressed, and walked out of the bedroom.

“I made breakfast for you, Derek.” Her Terran was getting better.

“Thank you, Ka’rah. That was very nice of you.”

The black silken robe she was wearing clung to her luscious curves, showing at least as much as it hid, and leaving almost all of her long legs bare. She made it a point to stand and move to best show off her body. She was sexually frustrated, but too stubborn to admit that she wanted sex. Today she was trying to give me her own sexy morning display, as I’d been doing to her. Her hope was that I’d become aroused and force her into sex.

I was silent while I ate, but I made it obvious that I was enjoying watching her in the short robe. A brief thought command to the controller and the collar gave her a sexual thrill from her exhibitionist activities. Even trying to tease me cranked up her lust and frustration.

I finished my breakfast and cleared the table as she was trying to cope with the feelings created when her plan backfired. As I returned from the kitchen, I mentally commanded the collar to idle mode for the next fifteen seconds. As I stepped behind Ka’rah toward the apartment door, I paused. I moved forward against her and gave her a little kiss on the cheek from behind as my rock-hard erection pressed against her firm ass.

“You look very sexy,” I whispered in her ear.

She moaned and pressed her ass backward, but I was gone, headed out the apartment door as she cried out in frustration.

* * *

Day 16—Late Night

The controller woke me in the darkened bedroom.

Ka’rah was having a nightmare. Her level of fear was rising rapidly and would reach terror in a few seconds. I listened in the dark and heard small noises of distress coming from the direction of her bed. Mentally I commanded the controller to put the collar in idle mode. I didn’t know what the artificial intelligence in the collar would do with a nightmare, and I didn’t want it to try to use her distress for conditioning.

Ka’rah cried out in panic and sat up in her bed. For a moment I heard nothing but her rapid breathing, then she spoke.

“Derek?” Her voice sounded like that of a terrified child.

I punched the button for the lights and scrambled out of my bed. Her coppery hair was matted with sweat and she was clinging to the bedsheets. I moved quickly to her bed and sat beside her.

“It’s okay, Ka’rah, you were having a bad dream. Everything is okay now.”

She leaned to me and wrapped her arms around me in a tight grip. I gently put my arms around her as she buried her face in my chest and sobbed.

“It’s okay, hon, I’ve got you. It was just a bad dream.” I tried to lean back so that I could see her face, but she hugged herself even tighter to me.

“Shhh, Ka’rah. It wasn’t real. It was just a dream. You’re okay.”

“It was real,” she said, her voice muffled against my chest.

“What was real, hon?”

“My dream was real. It happened, but now I understand it.”

“What do you understand?”

She loosened her grip and looked up at me with intelligent green eyes. Her distress was obvious in them.

“I didn’t understand the words the prison slavers were saying in Terran when it happened. Now I do. They were saying horrible, horrible things!”

“So you were dreaming about something that actually happened?”

“Yes. It was the day before you bought me and they took me away from the prison. Three slavers were watching me and talking. They said that I wasn’t going to be their problem any more because I was going to be sweetened and it was going to turn me into a vegetable. They said that nobody wanted my kind, so I was going to be turned into a lobotomized laborer.

“I didn’t know what most of their words meant. I knew what a vegetable was as food, but I didn’t know how I could be turned into one. When I heard them again in my dream, I knew what they were talking about. They were saying that I was going to have my intelligence removed! Is it possible to do that, Derek? Were they going to do that to me?”

“Yes, Ka’rah, it’s possible to do that with the sweetening process. I don’t know if they were really going to do it, but it is possible.”

“Why would they do that to me?”

“From what I read in your file, they considered you difficult to deal with. Your file said that you’d tried to escape four times in the two years that you were at the facility…”

“It was nine times, but they only found out about four. The other five times I ran into obstacles that I couldn’t overcome, so I stopped the attempts and tried to learn from what had happened.”

“You’re a very intelligent lady, Ka’rah. That’s another reason why they may have found you difficult to deal with and wanted to reduce your intelligence. You’d been there two years, which is a fairly long time for someone to stay at a classification facility. They probably have a limit on how long they’ll keep you. If you reach that limit without being purchased, I don’t know what happens. It’s possible that they sweeten you and put you to work somehow. I don’t know.”

She shivered in fear and I held her a little closer.

“Are you okay?”

“I think I will be. It’s just…” She shivered again. “I’m afraid that the dream will come back. Can… can you stay and hold me? Please?”

I released her and immediately took her hand in mine.

“Of course,” I told her.

Still holding her hand, I stood and turned the lights off. Then I slid into bed next to her and laid on my back. She put her head on my shoulder and snuggled her soft, sexy curves up against me. I commanded her collar to suspend all conditioning until the morning, then gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. We slept.

* * *

Day 17—Early Morning

I awoke when I felt her hand on mine. We were on our sides, with me spooned up against her back. My arm was draped protectively over her at the waist, with my hand resting lightly on the nightshirt covering her stomach. She pulled my hand up onto her large breast, clamping it there with her own hand. Sighing lightly, she pushed her body back tighter against me, wiggling her firm rear end slightly against my newly obvious erection.

A quick mental check with the controller told me that is was about 20 minutes before my normal wake-up time, Ka’rah was asleep, and her primary emotions at the moment were peacefulness and contentment. I commanded the controller to maintain it’s current suspension of the conditioning programs until I manually reinstated them.

I wanted to let her rest after her ordeal the night before, so I gently extracted my hand and quietly slipped out of bed. I turned off the wake-up alarm to keep it from sounding, then gathered my clothes and headed into the bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom showered and dressed, Ka’rah’s bed was empty. The automatic updates I’d been receiving were part of the conditioning function of the controller. With that function currently suspended, the controller would only give me updates when I requested them. I walked out of the bedroom instead.

“Good morning, Derek. Breakfast is almost ready.”

“Good morning, Ka’rah. Thank you for making breakfast.” She saw the unasked question in my eyes.

“I… I must thank you for… taking care of me last night. I am fine now.”

“I will always take care of you, Ka’rah. Even if it wasn’t my duty, I’d take care of you. I want you to be happy.”

“Thank you,” she said softly, then she touched her fingertips to her collar. “You’re changing me, aren’t you?”

“Yes, the collar changes you. It uses a process I call neuro-adaptive conditioning.”

“Is it ‘sweetening’ me?”

“Well, yes and no, actually. It’s not altering your genetics or giving you any drugs like the usual sweetening process does, but it is making changes in your behaviors using my process. I did a lot of research and I found some ancient behavior modification techniques called classical conditioning and operant conditioning. They were pretty crude, but they did provide the foundation upon which I created neuro-adaptive conditioning.

“Basically the collar stimulates your neural networks to encourage desired behavior and discourage undesired behavior. Of course it’s far more sophisticated than that, but that’s basically how it functions. Your behaviors move toward what is desired automatically. So in that way you could say the collar is ‘sweetening’ you, but it’s not harming you or biologically changing you. I really wouldn’t compare it to what they do at Companionship or some other agencies. Besides, I thought you were pretty sweet when I first met you.”

I smiled at her and she blushed.

“Did the collar make me sleep last night?”

“No. It didn’t cause your nightmare.”

“I meant afterward. I slept better than I can remember sleeping since… well, since I was brought to Terra. Was that the collar?”

“Nope, that was all you. The collar has been inactive since you had your nightmare. It hasn’t done anything to you.”

She blushed as she spoke: “I don’t think it was all me. Thank you for staying with me and making me feel safe, Derek.”

“You’re welcome, Ka’rah. You should always feel safe. I’ll do whatever I can to keep you safe.”

“Can’t you just have the collar make me feel safe or whatever you want?”

“Probably. At least within some limits. I tell you what, I’m going to leave the collar inactive today, just so you can see how you feel. It will still enforce the current absolute rules, but there will be no conditioning.”

“Why would you do that? And why do you tell me all of these things so freely? Wouldn’t it be better for you if you didn’t?”

“I want what’s best for you too, Ka’rah.”

* * *

That afternoon I mentally requested a summary update from the controller. Ka’rah had performed her expected household and educational duties. She’d also masturbated six times during the day, which was a record high for her, and was currently holding one of my shirts from the laundry to her face and inhaling deeply as she was about to begin her seventh session. Apparently comforting her after her fright had a powerful conditioning effect of it’s own.

* * *

Day 19—Evening

“Derek?”

“Yes, Ka’rah?”

“Do you… do you think I’d sleep better, um… It’s just that I didn’t sleep so well last night and I was wondering if you think I’d sleep better if we were together?”

“Do you want me to hold you while we sleep again, Ka’rah?”

“Well, it’s just that I think that I might sleep better and… um…”

“Ka’rah?”

“Yes?”

“You never need to make an excuse to ask me to hold you. Would you like me to come there, or do you want to come into my bed?”

“Your bed is bigger, so we’d be more comfortable, I think… If it’s okay with you, I mean…”

“No excuses, Ka’rah. You’re always welcome in my bed.”

I folded back the bedclothes and the Thoth beauty slipped in next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

“Thank you.”

“Thank you, Ka’rah, for trusting me to take care of you.” The collar warmed the feelings of safety she was experiencing. Her arousal was already building up just fine on it’s own.

I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and she snuggled in a little closer.

* * *

Day 22—Morning

“Mmm. Can we just stay here a little longer? You don’t have to work…”

“We can stay here for awhile.”

She stretched, catlike, and her breasts stressed the fabric of her nightshirt. When she was done, she wiggled her delicious curves even closer against me. I laid there and just enjoyed the feel of her body against mine for a few minutes.

“Derek, am I… pretty?”

“What?”

“Do you think I’m pretty?”

“Of course! You’re stunningly beautiful!”

I queried the controller and found that Ka’rah was feeling some confusion and quite a bit of unhappiness.

“But you picked me because I was the only one.”

“You were the only one what?”

“I was the only one from the north of Thoth. All of the others were from the south of Thoth. I was taken, uh, ‘collected’ because I was working in the south when they were collecting girls from the south. You wanted a girl from the north and I was the only one.”

“How were you the only one?”

“For almost two years I saw girls come and go in the, uh, facility. There were many different girls. Almost all of them were from the south of Thoth. Once in awhile a girl from another planet would arrive, but they’d only stay for a day or two, then leave. That whole time I was the only girl there from the north of Thoth. You wanted a girl from the north, so I was your only choice. You had to choose me.”

“Okay, now I understand. How many girls were with you at any one time?”

“The facility had room for about 500 at a time.”

“You lived in one part of a much larger facility, Ka’rah. It sounds like there were 500 girls housed in your wing, but the whole facility probably had at least 50000 girls in it.”

“So there may have been others like me there?”

“Almost certainly. And you were at Facility #31. There are dozens of facilities in various locations around Terra.”

“Dozens?”

“Yes. The day I went to Companionship there were nearly three million girls available to me.” Her eyes widened in surprise. “That’s right, Ka’rah, nearly three million. I already told you that the southern Thoth girls are currently more popular with Terran men than the northern girls, but that doesn’t mean that nobody is interested in northern Thoth girls at all. There were over 11000 northern Thoth girls available at Companionship.”

“Eleven thousand? And you picked me?”

“Yes. Sure, I knew I wanted a northern Thoth girl when I got there, but that only narrowed it down to over 11000 girls. When I picked you, Ka’rah, it was because I wanted you, not because I was stuck with the only northern Thoth girl available. I picked you for your beauty, for your intelligence, for your smile, for your spirit, for dozens of reasons. You were the one I wanted. You are the only one I want.”

She was quiet for awhile.

“Eleven thousand… and you chose me.” She sounded a bit awed at the realization.

“Technically, I suppose I picked you over every female on Thoth. I could have requested that they collect a girl directly from Thoth who matched my exact specifications. There are over 10 billion females on Thoth, so they can find pretty much any special request. I didn’t need that. I found you.”

I let her process that. It was a few minutes before she spoke again.

“I’m glad that you chose me.”

I kissed her on the forehead. The controller told me that her unhappiness had dissipated, but there was still some confusion. I decided that if she wanted to talk about it, I’d let her initiate the conversation. That’s how things work in a normal relationship, after all.