The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Unsweetened

This is adult erotic fiction. Everything in this story is fictional, and it contains explicit sex. Read this story only if you are of the legal age of adulthood, it is legal to read erotica where you live, and you actually want to read stories with sex and mind control in them. Of course all copyright laws apply to this work.

Part 3: COMPLETION

Day 25—Early Afternoon

I didn’t need the controller to know that a storm was brewing.

I’d spent the past three days showing Ka’rah around the local area. I’d told her that I was going to remove the restriction that she stay in the house, and I wanted her to feel comfortable going out, if she wanted to. The problem was that she was aroused to distraction and she couldn’t do anything about it. We were constantly together during the daytime, so she had no opportunities to masturbate. At night, she still wanted to be in my bed with me holding her, so she couldn’t try to masturbate quietly after I went to sleep, as she’d sometimes done when she was sleeping in her own bed.

We were cleaning up after eating lunch when I brushed against her backside in the kitchen. She stiffened. The controller indicated arousal, frustration, and anger.

“Can’t you just take this damn thing off?” Ka;rah snapped.

“The collar?”

“Of course the collar, what else? It’s distracting and irritating.”

“Is it bothering your skin?” I feigned innocent ignorance.

“Damn it, Derek! You know what I mean! Why do I have to wear it?”

“Well, there is the small matter of you trying to kill me twice within a few hours of first meeting me…”

Her anger abated somewhat and new feelings of shame and regret came up.

“I’m sorry about that…” She paused for a moment and looked somewhat startled. “I really am sorry about that. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“It was an understandable response to the situation, but obviously the wrong response. I’ve forgiven you for it already. You know that.”

“I don’t want to kill you now. I like you… a lot. I know that the collar will make me love you soon, but…”

“Ka’rah!” She stopped and looked at me in surprise and fear. I gently took her hands in mine.

“Ka’rah, the collar is specifically programmed to not do anything at all when it comes to love and other feelings like that. If you come to love me, I’ll be very happy. I’m coming to love you already. But I refuse to force feelings like that on you. If you come to love me, it will be your own true feeling.”

“I… I think that I may come to love you, Derek. It’s confusing. I don’t know what feelings are mine and what ones are created by the collar.”

“It’s been well over a week since the collar created any feelings in you artificially. All of your feelings are yours now. The collar just boosts them or reduces them as it needs to.”

“Why does it need to?”

“What it’s really doing is just reducing the time it would take for you to accept me. The intelligence in the collar takes what would normally happen over many months or years and intensifies it so that it happens quicker. If I’d left you with the original collar, you’d be afraid for awhile, you’d be angry for awhile, you’d probably try to ignore me for as long as you could, we’d argue, you’d be feel helpless, but eventually you’d start to accept that the situation wasn’t going to change.

“Once you accepted that, you’d eventually admit to yourself that I was treating you well and I wasn’t your enemy. From there it would be a gradual process of moving through various stages of acceptance until we got to whatever your final stable emotional state would be. You’d accept me. You’d probably like me. You might love me. The way the collar works, those things happen much quicker.”

“But It confuses me. I have… feelings—important feelings—but I don’t know if they’re real. I want to know if they’re real.”

“I’ve just turned the conditioning function of the collar off, Ka’rah. I’m going to leave it off so that you can work things out. Everything that you’re feeling is completely from you now.”

“I… I still feel… uh, thank you, Derek.” She blushed. My guess was that she was still feeling sexual arousal and frustration. I could have queried the controller, but I decided I didn’t need to know.

“I think I’ll take a walk and let you have some time to yourself. I’ll be back in an hour.” She gave me a curious look, then slowly nodded.

* * *

I queried the controller as I approached my apartment an hour later, to make sure I wouldn’t walk in at an inopportune moment. Ka’rah’s frustration level was somewhat lower than it had been. Her sexual arousal was still high. She was sitting at the dining table. I opened the door.

She was wearing what I’d come to think of as her breakfast robe. It was the one she’d been wearing to try to tease me at breakfast every day for the past two weeks. Her long red hair stood out in sharp contrast against the black silken material of the short robe. She stood and I noticed that she’d added a pair of black heels that lifted her up almost to my height.

“You changed clothes.”

Her hips swayed sensuously as she walked slowly to me.

“Am I more desirable now?”

“You’re incredibly desirable all the time, Ka’rah.”

“Why haven’t you had sex with me, Derek?”

“I told you that I wasn’t going to force you to have sex.”

“You don’t need to force me at all. I want to. I’ve had sex with you over and over in my mind—you know that, don’t you? I’ve wanted you for… it seems like forever! I came to your bed, Derek. Am I sexy enough for you to want me? To take me?”

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the mouth. She moaned loudly and I drove my tongue into her mouth. Her knees buckled and she began shuddering. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her up, and broke off the kiss. She continued shuddering and moaning as I held her. Her green eyes fluttered open and she looked at me in wonder.

“A kiss? A kiss from you is so much better than my fingers on myself?”

“I’ve wanted you since I first saw you, Ka’rah.”

“I came, Derek! You kissed me and I orgasmed! I’m still… OH!” Her body shuddered for a moment. “I’m still tingling from it.”

Slowly I loosened my hold on her, making sure she was stable on her feet. I took her hand in mine and led her to the bedroom.

* * *

Day 26—Morning

Ka’rah woke me with her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down and her tongue swirled around my cock in exquisite patterns of pleasure, she looked up at me. In her eyes I could see that she was blissfully happy and there was nowhere else in the universe that she would rather be. The deep, all-encompassing sexuality of Thoth women was one of the reasons they were so prized by Terran men.

She was different from Samantha, though. Sex with Ka’rah was more primally intense. We connected at a deeper level, a more instinctive level. I’d wondered more than once during the night if the sweetened girls had been somehow “watered down” by the process and Ka’rah was what a Thoth woman was really like.

She slowed her movement, building my pleasure, then gradually sped up to take me even higher. I erupted in her mouth and her eyes closed in ecstasy. My orgasm was her fulfillment. She kept me in her mouth, gently licking and nursing at my cock until she was satisfied that she’d wrung every bit of pleasure out of me for the moment.

“I could do that forever,” she said, sliding her naked body up to cuddle next to me. “And ass-fucking. I came so hard when we did that—three orgasms the last time we did it! Your wonderful cock in my ass—it felt like you were splitting me in two! And of course I love how you feel inside me, and… and everything!”

“You’re going to wear me out, Ka’rah! You’re amazing!” I had no idea how many times I had orgasmed the night before.

“Not to worry, Derek, I’ll take care of you. I’m just so happy that I can still please you with my mouth and my ass when I’m in my fertile cycle.”

“Ah, I see. That’s not a problem. My semen is inert and will be until I take the medication to reactivate sperm production. You’re not going to have a baby.”

She gave me a questioning look.

A baby? Why would I have just one baby? It does happen sometimes, but birthing just one baby is rare on Thoth.”

“How many babies do you expect to have, then?”

“A pregnancy of two is normal. Three or four are fairly common. More than six is rare, though.”

“SIX! Thoth women give birth to six children at a time?”

“It’s unusual to have more than four. Most pregnancies are twins, though. I would think that you’d already know this, though, given the number of Thoth girls on Terra.”

“Thoth girls on Terra pretty much have just one baby at a time.”

“Really? That seems so… wrong.”

“Now I see why Thoth is so overpopulated. If your pregnancies almost always result in multiple births, you’d have to institute something like a lottery system and strict laws that say that only people who are selected in the lottery can have children. One pregnancy would result in at least enough children to replace the parents when they die. Achieving stasis would be difficult…”

“We tried that a century ago. It didn’t work. Thothae sex drives are too high.”

“I can vouch for that,” I said, squeezing her a little tighter to me. She purred her happiness.

“That’s why I was in the south, you know. I was collecting blood samples from southern Thothae for study. We’ve been trying to work out a genetic solution for our population problem. As a new lab biochemist, I was one of the ones sent out to do the grunt work of collecting blood samples in the field. That’s where I was when I was taken.”

“It sounds like our home worlds have opposite problems. Terra has a hard time maintaining our population, much less growing it. Thoth has an rapidly growing population because Thoth women have multiple births—except when they’re giving birth to Terran babies, of course.”

“I want to look into that. May I use the information system to do that next week?”

“Of course. You don’t have to ask my permission to do that.”

“Thank you, Derek.”

“Ka’rah?”

“Yes?”

“How are you feeling?”

“I feel wonderful! You make me feel so wonderful with your mouth…” she kissed me, “and your hands…” she tugged my hand over and placed it atop one of her massive breasts, “and your perfect cock…” she slid her hand down and began stroking my member. I groaned and reached down to stop her stroking.

“Easy there, hon—later. I meant that the collar still isn’t affecting your mind. How are you feeling?”

“I’m happy, Derek. I’m very very happy. I don’t know what your reasons were for us not being joined; I’ve been ready for what seems like forever. It doesn’t matter now, though. We are joined and in love.”

“In love?”

“Of course. It usually takes several sexual encounters for the joining, but I’d say that we more than covered that last night. I know that we’re joined and I know that I love you, Derek.”

We were off in strange territory again. I had no idea what she was talking about. How could she say she was in love with me all of a sudden? I lay silent for a couple of minutes, evaluating my thoughts and feelings.

“I am falling in love with you, Ka’rah, but I don’t understand what you mean when you say that we’re joined.”

“You know, you felt it when you were with Samantha. It’s that feeling when a Thoth woman accepts a male and they have sex several times. They are joined and that feeling of being joined comes to them, along with deep love. It must happen to all Terran men who take Thoth women as their own.”

I took a deeper look at my feelings. There was something there that I couldn’t quite define. It felt like an instinctive closeness and connection to Ka’rah. And if I was completely honest with myself, there was no “falling” involved with the love—I loved her completely.

“I think you’re right, Ka’rah. I feel something new that I’ve never felt before.”

“You felt it with Samantha, right?”

“No. I loved her deeply, but I didn’t feel this ‘joining’ feeling with her. I don’t think that Terran men feel that feeling with Thoth women.”

“But you said that you feel it with me.”

“I do feel it with you. I love you, but we’re also somehow connected at a deeper level now.”

“Why do you feel it with me when you didn’t feel it with Samantha?”

“I don’t know. I’m very glad I feel it with you, though. I do love you, Ka’rah.”

“I love you also, Derek. I’ve wanted you for so long—it felt like forever. Now that we’re joined, the wait doesn’t matter.” She swung her leg across, then sat up to straddle me.

“You said later, Derek. It’s later now. I need you, my love. Let me show you…”

Slowly she began undulating her hips, sliding her wet cleft back and forth on my cock, urging it back to fullness. She lifted both breasts upward and made a show of slowly licking first one nipple, then the other.

“I love it when you lick and suck my breasts, Derek. It makes me so hot!” It was obvious that it made her hot when she did it, too. Her sexy show had my cock responding quickly. She lifted up, then slid herself down my body until my cock was trapped in her cleavage.

“I love to have your wonderful cock between my breasts,” she said, sliding up and down in an achingly erotic tit-fuck for a few moments before she slid even lower.

“I would be happy to spend the rest of my life with your delicious cock in my mouth.” She locked her eyes on mine and slowly licked her way up and down my cock several times before taking it gently into her mouth and suckling it lovingly. After a few moments she lifted up and slid back up to straddle me.

“My world is complete when you are…” she lowered herself onto me, moaning softly as my cock entered her, “…inside me, my love.”

She leaned forward to kiss me, bringing her breasts in contact with my chest. The movement lifted her off my cock somewhat, so she slid downward to bury me fully inside her again, the slid back upward. Her hot, hard nipples brushed up and down my chest as Ka’rah fucked herself onto my cock. Her pleasure grew quickly with the added stimulation of her breasts, and she moved faster and faster toward her climax. I reached both hands around her and began brushing my fingers up and down her back. Her breathing became ragged and I reached down, grabbed her ass cheeks, and drove her all the way down onto my cock.

Ka’rah screamed as her orgasm hit. Her ass clenched firmly beneath my hands as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I held her to me, enjoying the rhythmic squeezing on my cock and the sound, sight, and touch of a woman in the throes of ecstasy.

When she came down enough for her firm ass to relax a bit, I slipped a finger between her cheeks and stroked her rosebud, immediately launching her into a second screaming orgasm. Again I held her as she thrashed, then shuddered, then spasmed in occasional aftershock twitches, then finally relaxed atop me.

“I am yours, Derek. I love you. I will always love you, no matter what, but I do wish that you will always fuck me like that.

It was the best idea I’d heard in a long time.

* * *

Day 33—Early Evening

As had become the norm since I’d gone back to work, Ka’rah met me at the door wearing next to nothing. She grabbed my hand, but instead of dragging me to the bedroom as she normally did, she excitedly pulled me to the information system.

“I had to learn Terran biochemistry first,” she said, “it’s more advanced than Thoth. Fortunately the collar helped me learn it quickly.” She’d asked that I leave the collar on her, still in conditioning mode, because it helped her learn faster and she liked how it boosted her horniness.

“Okay,” I said slowly.

“It’s the sweetening process that does it,” she said triumphantly, pointing to seemingly endless equations and formulas in her notes.

“What does the sweetening process do?”

“It breaks Thoth women, my love. It makes genetic alterations that affect our second pair of sex chromosomes, and that disables the joining mechanisms in our DNA and it also eliminates our tendency for multiple ovulations in our fertile cycle.”

“Really? How does it do that?”

“You know that Thothae have two pairs of sex chromosomes, right?” I nodded. “The four possibilities for a Thoth baby are XYYY and XXYY, which are males, then XXXY and XXXX, which are females. I’m XXXX…”

“You’re definitely all woman,” I said, patting her firm round bottom.

“Stop that. I’ll fuck your brains out in a minute. Let me finish explaining first.” I removed my hand from her sexy little rear.

“The sweetening process alters the second pair of sex chromosomes. There are other things besides gender determination linked to those chromosomes. They reduce the aggressiveness and damp the intelligence and increase compliance and devotion when they sweeten, but it also breaks several other things on those chromosomes, including the joining effect and things in the fertility cycle that cause multiple ovulations. At least that’s what appears to happen in theory.”

“So you learned Terran biochemistry and worked all of this out?”

“You said you wanted a girl with brains.”

“Yes I did. I’m glad I found you.”

“Me too, Derek. Speaking of brains, didn’t I just promise to fuck yours out?” She grabbed my hand and yanked me toward the bedroom.

* * *

Day 219—Morning

“We need to talk, Derek.” Ka’rah patted the bed next to where she was seated and I sat beside her.

“What do we need to talk about, Mrs. Logan?” She smiled. It had been over a month, but she was still getting used to having my last name.

“We need to talk about a house.”

“A house? Are you saying that you want to move into a bigger place?”

“Not just a bigger place, I want us to have our own house.”

“That’s pretty expensive, hon. We can do it if you want, but why not just get a bigger apartment?”

“Because it’s crowded on Thoth and almost everyone lives stuffed into endless stacks of apartments. Since we’re going to be parents, I want us to have the best possible…”

“PARENTS?!? You’re pregnant?”

“My fertile cycle ended today. You got me on the first try, sweetie.”

“So I’m going to have a son…”

“Yes. You’re also going to have a daughter.”

I sat there stunned for awhile before I could whisper out: “You’re sure?”

“Twins, Derek. A boy and a girl. I’m sure. Thoth women know at the end of the fertile cycle.”

I believed her. Somehow this wonderful woman was going to have not only an extremely rare multiple birth on Terra, but she was also going to have the first female Terran in several centuries.

“All it took was a sexy Thoth lady with twice as many X chromosomes as a Terran to give us both a boy and a girl.” She blushed and kissed me on the cheek.

“All it took was a Terran man smart enough and caring enough to help a Thoth girl find her own sweetness.”

I kissed her and felt her body respond to me.

“So… celebration sex or house hunting?”

She appeared to think about it for a moment.

“Celebration sex, THEN house hunting,” she said as she laid back and pulled me with her.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
—Robert Frost

-end-