The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To contact me or comment on my stories, please go to the MC Forum or the MC Garden

User Manual

by Virtual Visitor

Chapter Two

Tom sat on the couch for an hour, fuming silently, the user manual unread on his lap. He dozed. As it got dark he woke up and, glancing at the object of his lust and his misery, strode into the kitchen and made himself some dinner: Peanut butter and bananas on toast, the bachelor’s fallback. His orgasm had not been very satisfying, only providing some relief to his forever-grumbling balls. They were already starting to complain about being bloated again. “Oh, fucking shut up!” Tom said, looking at his crotch. He looked through the door at the still-crated CumBunny.

Shit. The useless cunt would probably need feeding soon. How did that work? What a fucking pain!

He walked into the den munching his sandwich, looked at the packing mess, and then up to his CumBunny. He stopped chewing. Something’s different. What is it? He stared and puzzled as he walked around her. The cum had dried on her legs. She hadn’t moved an inch. Fuck! Her eyes! Her eyes are following me! Yes! She’s awake, or something, or... Fuck, who knows? He glared at the cryptic “User Manual”, still on the couch.

The CumBunny made no other movements, had no reaction other than to follow Tom with her eyes. Tom stared... What’s in those eyes? Does she think at all? She must think something...

Tom retrieved the manual, and turning to the index, he found a listing for “Example commands” Now we’re talking! Eagerly, he turned to the page and his thumb traced down the long list:

...
22. Aim at:- toilet, my face, the wall, <other: see page 322>
23. Anal mode:- clean, empty, fill, <other: see page 451>
24. Anal sex:- enable, disable, vibrate,—Vibrate?—<other: see page 601>
25. Arouse:- him, her, me, yourself, <other: see page 197>

Arouse me! That sounded promising! “Okay, you stupid slut, Arouse Me!”

The CumBunny stood, watching him, breathing softly, but clearly not acting. Shit!

Tom went back to the manual, “Other: see page 197.” He flipped to it. Crap! It’s blank! “Fucking goddamn!” He threw the manual onto the floor, and glared intensely at the CumBunny. He just couldn’t seem to get it straight, even after the frustrating and unsatisfying orgasm of earlier in the day. He was tired, he was sticky, he was angry. This wasn’t going at all like he’d imagined.

He bent and picked up the manual and opened it again, back to page 197. He flipped back a page to find the end of a chapter entitled “Foreplay Programming”. He backed up another page, and another, skimming... Okay! There it was:

“Foreplay Programming—Arouse Command”

He read down the page, noting the different modes and levels of arousal available.Fuck, this is hot! He settled on “Arouse Me - Male Target.”

“If target is male, and CumBunny imprinting on him unfailingly, proceeding command.”

“Arrghhh! What the flaming fuck does that mean?” “imprinting on him unfailingly?”

Tom flipped to the back of the manual, scanning: “...Incest, In Leather, In Pig,”—In Pig? SHIT!—“Imprinting: <See page 22>”

“Of course!” She needs to be imprinted on me before I can command her! He slapped his forehead. He’d read somewhere about imprinting before. Maybe in the sales brochure...

His cock twitched. Page 22, “Imprint Proceeding”

“For commanding CumBunny, imprinting by each Master or Misteress unfailingly must for command success! Now read commanding you CumBunny imprinting mode...”

Tom read through the very confusing page, slowly, sighing occasionally in revelation. Finally, I’m getting somewhere. He memorized the short procedure, ambiguous though the pidgin English was. He stood, stretched his body in satisfaction, and strutted over to the CumBunny.

“Okay, cum slave. Now it’s MY turn. CumBunny Command: Command Mode, Open!”

The CumBunny suddenly came to life. Tom jumped. She smiled vacantly at Tom, stepped out of the packing material, right up to him, almost leaning into his chest.

Tom felt suddenly uncomfortable and stepped back. She stood impassively and he quickly recovered, his face hardening. “Goddamn fucking right. I’m your master, you cunt! Get ready to be fucked for life, bitch.”

“Beep. Unrecognized command. CumBunny Ready for Commands.” Tom jumped as she spoke in a flat, robotic monotone. Creepy...

Tom took a deep breath and began, “CumBunny Command: Look Here.”

Then, “CumBunny Command: Imprint, Begin Process.”

The CumBunny acknowledged and her eyes locked onto Tom’s. A shock ran through his body! What the shit is that look? Fuck! Oh, yeah, she used to be a real girl. Ha! ... What a stupid fuck, getting caught like that. Well, your loss is my gain, slut!

The CumBunny spoke “Target Acquired, Imprinting Mode ready.” Tom wasn’t sure he liked the way she said “Target Acquired,” but hey, programming was programming.

“Okay, slut, now I’m going to own your cherry ass... CumBunny Command: Imprint Target now.”

An electric shock ran through the CumBunny. Tom felt it, too. Holy crap!

“Goddamn, that is hot! You are one fuckable piece of meat!”

She quickly gained some colour and skin tone, her breathing deepened, and her features softened. Her body language changed slightly, subtly. More open. She was clearly falling in love with her new Master. She moaned and rubbed her thighs together. Holy fuck! That’s SO hot! He smiled lewdly at the CumBunny, imagining her luscious red lips wrapped around his cock, her eyes locked lovingly on his, with gentle sucking noises and moans coming from her writhing body. His balls jumped! Oh my god! I OWN a real live fuck slave!

If anyone else had been in the room, they would have noticed the tip of Tom’s cock poking just above the waistband of his jogging pants now. Tom didn’t, however. He was entranced with watching his CumBunny, his love slave, his forever fuck toy coming to life. Being enslaved. To him. Fuuuuuckkk! Look at her! The head of his cock began to leak.

Moments passed, with neither Tom nor the CumBunny moving, each appraising the other. The CumBunny’s eyes flickered, startling Tom, then stating, “Imprinting Target Complete. Target, please state address name for private mode.”

Address name? Private mode? Fuck. Tom picked up the manual... Flip. Flip. There it was... “Private Mode, Address Name: Spoken word CumBunny when private operation.” Wha? Oh, I get it. When we’re alone together. Shit, this is hot!

“CumBunny Command: Private Address, Imprint...” He paused and thought for a moment... “Studly Master. End Imprint.”

The CumBunny twitched “Phrase set,” and repeated, IN HIS VOICE - “STUDLY MASTER.”

Wha... Fuck! No, no, no, NO! Shit! “Fucking CumBunny, what the hell was that?”

“Beep Beep. Incorrect Command. Restate,” the CumBunny said in her own voice.

Tom grabbed his head, tightly gripping his hair. He had a nightmare flash of the CumBunny saying “STUDLY MASTER” deeply, in HIS voice while everyone at the pool laughed and pointed at him. Shit, shit, shit! No!

“Why me? Why me! Goddamn, Fuck! Shit!” He waved his fists around wildly, his face got bright red, and his blood pressure shot up. Instantly, his Windows 27 implant reacted, beeping furiously, then...

Blood Pressure 180/140. Calm now to avoid blackout... Calm now to avoid blackout...

Tom cringed. He stopped and immediately calmed himself, sitting on the sofa and closing his eyes. Shit, can’t be blacking out. Again. Fuck. In his eye, the system’s status light began blinking more slowly.

Blood Pressure 160/110. Remain calm. Windows 27 standing by...

He stared up at the CumBunny. Fucking cunt. Those programmers must be having a real laugh now. “Ha, ha, fucking, ha.”

“Beep. Unrecognized command. CumBunny Ready for Commands, STUDLY MASTER.”

Shit. He dragged the heavy manual onto his lap. He flipped the pages almost randomly.

Fuck, what do I do now? He stopped on page 147. Aha! Blind luck!

He smiled and looked at her. “CumBunny Command: Explain: Voice Response.”

The CumBunny turned to him and said “Voice Response. Explanation. Different voice modes may be set for this CumBunny, STUDLY MASTER.”

She continued, “To change modes, the command is: Natural English mode, Enable. Warning: Care must be exercised when Natural English Mode is enabled,” and went quiet.

Natural English? Okay, maybe this wasn’t so bad after all... “You’re telling me to be careful, are you, bitch? We’ll just see about that...”

“CumBunny Command: Natural English mode, enable.”

“CumBunny Active: Natural English Mode enabled. What is your command, (again in his voice) STUDLY MASTER?”

“CumBunny Command: When you address me in private mode, you cunt, use your own goddamn voice.”

“CumBunny error, cannot respond vocally with cunt organ.”

Ha! No shit, sherlock! That would be GREAT, though! Even better than a talking dog! Ha!

He frowned and tried again, “CumBunny Command: When you address me in private mode, use your own voice.”

CumBunny responded, flatly but in her own voice “Yes, Studly Master.” Yes!

“CumBunny Command: When you talk, use a sexy voice to me, always, all modes, all locations.”

“Yes, Studly Master. All modes and locations set,” she said, now in an impossibly sultry, sexy voice. All Righty!

In a moment of brilliance, Tom had an idea. “CumBunny Command: When you talk to others, use a flat voice, always, all modes, all locations.”

“Yes, Studly Master. All modes and locations set.”

Tom grinned broadly and practically passed out in excitement—his crotch was demanding an increased flow of blood. Whew! Fuck. This is hard work. Hmm... A massage would be nice just about now... Not unexpectedly, his balls agreed, he was pleased to note. He stood up and approached the CumBunny.

“CumBunny Command: I’m going to the bedroom, follow me, CumCunt 3000!” he ended with a flourish, standing commandingly in front of her. Then he turned and walked to his bedroom, glancing back in amazement, not actually believing it as she followed somewhat woodenly.

“CumBunny Command: You will always walk in a seductive style, all modes, all locations.”

“Yes, Studly Master.” He thrilled. Yes, I AM pretty studly!

Another blinding flash came to him, “Oh, and CumBunny Command: Start openly behaving like my totally obedient and adoring love slave in everything you do, always, all locations.”

Her demeanor changed again as she acknowledged the command.

He smiled yet again... “Oh, and CumBunny Command: You are to always be formal and somewhat stiff to others... Oh, I mean, and unless I tell you to fuck them or blow them or whatever. Then you will be loving and eager to them at all times, their perfect cunt, until I say so, or they leave.”

“Yes, Studly Master.”

He entered the bedroom, got a towel out and laid it on the floor. As he lay face down on the towel, he said “CumBunny Command: Get the massage oil from the bathroom and give me the best goddamn massage I’ve ever had!”

She turned and walked into the bathroom, read the labels of several bottles, and chose the “Lavender and Bergamot Economy Massage Oil, reduced to half price.”

As she settled beside him, he said “CumBunny, sit on my butt while you do my back.” She shifted, straddling him and settled her warm soft globes onto his. Her shaved pussy was slightly moist, as her programming required. The oil was cool in her hands, so she held them a moment to warm the oil before starting in at his shoulders. Her massage programming kicked in...

“Ahhh, fuck, that feels good. Ummm, uhhh,” he groaned and sighed as she worked the stiff muscles, moving slowly down his back.

“CumBunny Command: Get your twat sopping wet as you massage me, bitch.”

A flush spread through the CumBunny’s body. Her eyes rolled up into her head for a moment, her hips began to move on Tom’s butt, and her programming started a surprising flow of juices. Tom could feel the heat and her wetness, and groaned in arousal. His cock was trapped stiffly and tightly under him, and his balls were starting to sing: “Here we go, here we go, here we go...”

The CumBunny continued swaying against his butt, while her truly magical hands worked him over. Tom sighed. I could do this all fucking night...

Time passed, Tom faded slowly away as the marvelous CumBunny poured her undying love into the massage. She moved her now-slick ass down Tom’s legs, massaging his lower back, then his butt. Tom was asleep now, sighing occasionally when she pressed particularly deeply on a knotted muscle.

Tom startled awake. What the fuck! Oh... CumBunny. Yeah... Okay...

“Hey, I feel great!” He was on his back now. The doting CumBunny had gently rolled him over in his sleep, and had, apparently, massaged his front as well. Since her command was only for “Massage”, she had not worked his cock or nipples.

“God, you fuckslut, you really are good!” Tom approved. “Maybe you won’t be so fucking difficult after all!” Much better than a real girlfriend! Tom was not known as the best of boyfriends...

He looked at the clock. Shit, 2:00am! Fuck. He absolutely HAD to go to work tomorrow or he’d get the boot.

“Okay. CumBunny Command: Come with me and wash me in the shower.”

“Yes, Studly Master.”

He stood up and went into the bathroom, adjusted the water, with the CumBunny standing warmly and closely behind him. They climbed in together, and he stood as his CumBunny lovingly washed his entire body. True to her programming, she gently washed his cock, balls and hole, with him sighing and groaning as she worked.

She then cleaned herself, on command, washing away his dried cum from her legs and pussy, and finally shampooing her hair. When they came out of the shower, she toweled him dry, then herself. Tom noted that she smelled almost impossibly fragrant. Shit, there’s nothing that smells as good as a young, clean fuckslave! He leaned over to her and buried his nose in her neck, feeling her silky hair surround him.

“CumBunny Command,” he mumbled, “Turn down the bed and climb in. Get ready to live up to your name.”

“Yes, Studly Master.”

Tom put on his pale blue pajama bottoms, glancing at himself in the mirror Hey! Sean Connery in Goldfinger! You da’ man! He paused a moment, taking a deep breath and muscle-posing, grinning at himself. Tom wasn’t, actually, bad looking. A good course in manners and respect for women, and he wouldn’t really have needed to buy the CumBunny at all.

Tom turned down the covers on his side and climbed in with his gorgeous CumBunny. Her eyes followed him constantly now, her smile only for him, her love only for him. As the covers floated down, Tom’s eyes opened wide. Smell that! Hot Shit! She’s sopping wet and stinking with lust! All right! Studly I Am!

Tom quickly pulled off his pajama bottoms, his cock springing stiffly to attention, saluting the naked cum slave before him. His balls were joyous, whistling “Bridge Over the River Kwai” in anticipation.

“Okay, here we go. CumBunny Command: Fuck me like there’s no tomorrow!”

The CumBunny immediately grabbed him Shit! She’s strong! pushed him down on the mattress and climbed on top of him, rubbing her juicing, naked slit up and down on his stiff cock. Up and down, up and down. Fucking A! Slippery-slidey cock fucking motions were programmed into her like no other. And she was programmed by pros.

Tom moaned, over and over. Fuuuucking Helllll! Fuuuuuu! Faster she went! A big, wet spot had already formed under them. Tom was screaming now, clutching the sheets in agony-pleasure, his head thrown back, neck tendons impossibly taught, and—just before he came—the CumBunny lifted slightly and thrust her tight, steaming cunt down, down, down on him, impaling herself on his iron-hard cock.

“Ahhhh Gawwwwddddd Fuuuuuuuuckkk!” Tom screamed, as he lurched and arched and shot into her. “Gaaaaahhhhh! uuuUUUHH!” He arched again, lifting her high into the air. She hung onto him, and as they collapsed onto the bed, she thrust down again as hard as she could, gripping him tightly, and rippling her cunt muscles as he screamed in a second orgasm.

“Shiiiiitttt! I’m coming again! Shiiittt fuuuuckkk!” His eyes bulged.

Tom’s face was bright red, he’d never come this hard before Aaaaarrrrrrhhh! Fuuuu uuckkkk!.

The CumBunny began now to rotate her hips around roughly, dragging his stiff cock around and around in circles inside her, thrusting and circling, unconcernedly watching her master get redder and redder...

Beep... Beep... Warning! Warning! Blood Pressure 220/160! Stroke Imminent! Emergency shutdown initiated...

Tom blacked out.