The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To contact me or comment on my stories, please go to the MC Forum or the MC Garden

User Manual

by Virtual Visitor

Chapter Five

“Ahmmm ohhh yuuu mmmggg,” Tom blinked and opened one eye, then both. Fuck! What happened?

“CumBunny! Fuck, where are you? Help me up!”

He heard the soft padding of her bare feet in the hallway. He looked up, head throbbing, as she entered the room.

“Yes, Studly Master. How may I serve you?”

Tom’s mouth worked, and he mumbled out, “What the fuck happened last night? Shit!”

“Oh, Studly Master, you had dinner and drank lots of wine, and then I began to massage you as you commanded, and you fell asleep. I accessed protocol ‘Drunk and Asleep’ and followed the directives there...”

“Oh, yeah?” Tom interrupted, “And they were?...”

“Assist or transport imprinted master or mistress into bed. Place bucket or wastebasket near head. Remain awake to assist if needed.”

Tom was awed. “Shit, those programmers are fucking geniuses!” They’d thought of everything.

“Okay, breakfast, CumSlut!”

She acknowledged him and scurried off to the kitchen, her sweet, sweet ass rockin’ and rollin’ seductively as she went.

My, oh, my. That ass is gorgeous. And soft. And I’m not an ass-licker, but I’d lick hers! Lick... her... ass... mmmm...

Tom’s eyes closed momentarily, visualizing himself kneeling beneath her as she watched him, his tongue slowly circling her tight little rosebud... He sighed in knowing just how much she would enjoy it...

Tom twitched and opened his eyes. FUCK! Wait just a goddam minute! She should be licking MY ass! Fuck!

Mumbling to himself, he walked into the kitchen, the smell of cooking making his stomach rumble.

“Hey, CumBunny, today we’re going to the pool. Marcus is having a birthday party for that bitch, Bitsy, and I want to show you off. After breakfast, do whatever makeup or shit you need to do to look your best ever, okay?”

“Yes, Studly Master. I purchased makeup and shampoo yesterday. You know, Girl’s shampoo. That was as you wished, Studly Master?”

“Yeah, yeah, of course. Anything you need to make yourself hot and fuck-able, and my friends cum with envy, you just do it.”

“Thank you, Studly Master. I exist to serve you.”

When she said that, Tom’s balls twitched, although they seemed to be in a foul mood today. Tender and irritable, and exhausted for some reason...

Tom ate his breakfast in silence, newspaper in front of his face, but not really reading. Something was different. He felt... different. Somehow. Shit, who the fuck knows...

He’d slept pretty well last night, he guessed, with no weird dreams. Actually, no dreams at all. Strange. I usually have dreams. Must have been the wine...

He looked up, “Okay, CumBunny, clean up the house, and then get ready for the pool.”

He stood and left, and went to his bedroom to get dressed. He had to go buy that “special” present for Bitsy. Ha! Fucking cunt!

When he was ready, he stuck his head back in the kitchen and addressed the CumBunny’s back, “Okay, I’m going out. Make this place spotless, and make yourself into a Fuck-Me queen, understand?”

“Yes, Studly Master.”

Tom turned and left. When the door banged shut behind him, the CumBunny calmly finished up the dishes, but now her posture was different.

When she was done, she turned with a purposeful look on her face. Putting on her jumpsuit, she left the apartment, went down to the basement storage area of the building, and entered Tom’s storage space.

It was covered with dust, surely due to Tom’s meagre and uninteresting collection of old schoolbooks, old clothes, old broken-down treadmill, etc. But there was one interesting item: the neatly stacked pieces of the CumBunny’s shipping crate. After checking everything was okay and untouched, the CumBunny went back up to the apartment, and began to clean it.

The apartment door opened a couple of hours later, and Tom held his prize in front of him. A nicely wrapped gift for Bitsy. Fuck! She’s going to like this! Ha!

He looked around the den but didn’t see the CumBunny, then walked down the hallway to his bedroom, and stopped in the doorway. The CumBunny was curled up, asleep on her mat, and dressed in an outrageously small bikini! Fucking Wow! She almost looks better with that little bit of cloth on her!

“CumBunny, wake up.”

The CumBunny’s eyes popped open, focused, and she immediately got up and stood for her master, legs slightly apart, and arms crossed behind her, thrusting out her breasts.

“Studly Master, this slave is sorry she was not at the door to greet you.” Her eyes were downcast.

“Yeah, yeah, nevermind. That bikini looks fucking great on you, CumTwat! What a cunt you are!” Tom wound her up, to get her ready for the pool party.

“Come on, finger yourself a bit, you whore. Oh, and take off that top so we can see your creamy tits!”

The CumBunny was already starting to juice up from Tom’s insults, and her finger easily slipped inside, rubbing and twisting deliciously. Her hips shivered a bit.

“Okay, I’m going to change, and we’re going to Bitsy’s party. She’s going to be so angry, and I’ll bet Marcus gets stiff when he sees you. Oh, yes, by the way...”

Tom’s smile got really evil at this point, “I want you to be so hot for me when we’re there, AND...” he grinned even more evilly, “for Marcus as well. Let me be very clear: You are to be very seductive to Marcus, but ONLY when Bitsy is the only one watching. No one else is to see you seducing her husband. NO ONE! Understand?”

“Yes, Studly Master. Only when she’s the only one watching. I understand.”

“Good, my hot little fuck toy! Any fuckups, and you’ll be sleeping in the rain for a week. Got it?”

“Oh, yes, Studly Master. No fuckups!”

Tom smiled, dreaming of what was to come. That fucking cunt is going to rue the day she laughed at me. Frigid bitch!

The sun was bright when Tom walked up the steps to the pool, CumBunny in tow. The sign by the gate clearly stated, “Attention: Apartment management advise residents that they may wear topless swimsuits at this facility. Parents are responsible for their own children, and should decide to attend based upon their own family values. IN NO CASE is any overtly sexual contact allowed at ANY TIME. Offending residents and/or their guests may be asked to leave and barred from future use of these facilities.”

Oh, yes. I understand just what I can get away with! This is going to be sooooo cool! Ha ha ha!

Tom scanned the pool area, immediately finding Marcus and his wife camped near the lunch kiosk. They were laughing— Not for long!—and Bitsy was waving her arms in some grand gesture to the couple in the chairs next to them.

Tom stepped onto the concrete skirt of the pool, with the CumBunny very close behind him, essentially screened by his body. He stood for a moment, quietly, until a number of people noticed him, curious about the girl just behind him.

When the moment was right, he strode forward towards Marcus’ group, leaving the CumBunny’s body completely exposed—you couldn’t call that little string and triangle “clothing”—and all eyes were suddenly riveted on her.

Tom smiled as he noted the reaction of several residents to the CumBunny.—Shit! Look at the men!—Many were standing suddenly, staring openly, with some mouths open as well! This is fucking GREEEAAAAT!

Tom approached Marcus and Bitsy, clutching the nicely wrapped gift in his hand, while the CumBunny slunk sexily along behind him. All eyes at the pool were now fixed on him and the CumBunny, including the surprised Bitsy’s.

“Marcus! Bitsy! Hey! How are you?! Bitsy, happy birthday!” he smiled inwardly at his apparently sincere greeting to Bitsy.—Okay, get ready, cunt!—“I’ve gotten you a little something that I’m sure will be useful!”

“Oh, ummm, Tom, that wasn’t necessary. Ummm. No you really...”

Tom handed her the gift anyway, pushing it into her hands. She accepted it but was now staring at the CumBunny with a look of amazement... and horror! It was her worst nightmare—a half-naked, wet-dream of a girl, and WITH that little shit, Tom! She’d done her best to teach him some manners, and now, here he was, with this... this... Her thoughts were interrupted by Marcus spluttering.

“Tom, Tom! How nice to see you, and your, uhhh, umm... Friend!” He crooned, eyes locked onto Tom’s prize.

Bitsy still held the gift in her hands, and Tom noticed that her knuckles had whitened as she gripped it. He followed her gaze, and noticed she was staring with a shocked expression at the CumBunny’s wet crotch and shiny thighs!

“Tom makes me wet,” said the CumBunny to Bitsy, who immediately choked, eyes bugging out, and blew her drink right out her nose!

“Oh, my god! She’s... Oh god, she’s LEAKING!” She announced to no one in particular.

“Urk! Gck!” she moaned in humiliation and horror. Her hand came up, unbidden, and she pointed at the CumBunny’s thighs, “Gccck! Nooooo! NOOO!!!!” She screamed to herself, now visibly shaking.

“Oh, yes, Bitsy. Marcus! I’d like you meet my new Sex Slave, my CumBunny 3000! You can call her CumSlut, or FuckBunny, or, really, whatever you like!” Tom was struggling hard, and succeeding, to hold his thrill and laughter inside, doing his best not to react to Bitsy’s apoplexy.

Bitsy continued choking and spluttering, and then, the CumBunny reached out discretely and cupped Marcus’ cock through his swim trunks!

“Aaayyyyeeeee, Noooooooo!” screamed Bitsy, wailing and beginning to thrash, pointing half-heartedly at the CumBunny, who was magically no longer cupping Marcus’ equipment.

Tom could no longer hold it in, “Bwaaaahhhhhhhaaa hah hahah aaaaggghhhh ooohhhh,” he shook and shook, coming short of breath quickly, gagging at the poor, crushed Bitsy, not minding himself as he stepped off into space...

“Splash!” Tom was suddenly underwater, gasping, trying not to drown, but still unable to control his laughter. He shot to the surface. “Bluuuu whhhaaa gggahhhh,” he spluttered, his face red with laughter and triumph.

He continued coughing and laughing, looking around now at the other pool-goers. Many of them were laughing as well, some pointing at Bitsy, some laughing, and some clearly lusting over the CumBunny. Tom was overjoyed. His big plan was working!

He slowly waded over to the ladder at the side of the pool, then dramatically launched himself up and out onto the deck, making sure that he flexed his muscles to best effect.

Bitsy was sitting now, red faced, hiding behind her hands. Marcus couldn’t decide whether to comfort her, or keep his distance. He had stepped away from the CumBunny, but she had followed, and was standing obscenely close to him, her nipples brushing a forearm, or his back, her eyes calculating the best attack to please her master.

Tom smiled at Marcus, “Hey, Marcus. What’s with that?” Tom pointed discretely to Marcus’ tented swimtrunks. Marcus looked down in horror, and Bitsy broke into open sobbing, staring alternately at the tent and then the CumBunny.

“CumSlut, come over here,” Tom commanded. The CumBunny left Marcus, staring meaningfully into his eyes, which flicked back and forth between her and the almost-deranged Bitsy.

Tom put his arm around his slave, hugged her close, and then proceeded to have a quick but deep, and very sexual, kiss with her. She moaned in pleasure, and Bitsy moaned in agony.

Tom pulled back, and stood in triumph. One little more thing now...

“Bitsy, sweetheart, open your present.”

Bitsy looked down at the now-partially-crushed present in her hand. Blankly, she stared at it, then seemed to compose herself and brought the present up. Her fingers picked at the bow, then the wrapping, and she seemed to be having some trouble with the box. Finally, the lid came off, and she reached into the rice paper packing, and pulled out...

A large purple dildo! She dropped it like it was a grenade! It bounced once and rolled on the deck by her feet. Very lifelike, actually, except for the day-glow purple color. Her mouth was open in horror, again.

Tom pounced, “Hey, since Marcus is going to be at my place more now, I didn’t want you to get lonely,” he grinned evilly.

Bitsy burst into tears, grabbed her face, and ran off down the steps and into the building.

“Hey, she forgot her present,” Tom said as he stooped to pick it up, laughing with quiet satisfaction. Groups around the pool were excitedly laughing and chatting, occasionally glancing at him, and often drooling over the CumBunny, now displayed properly on a chaise lounger by the poolside.

The rest of the day was completely predictable, with husbands and boyfriends finding clumsy excuses to come over to Tom and ogle his prize. A young 18 year-old, there with a date, was bold enough to run his hands up and down the CumBunny’s silky legs. His date looked on, clearly impressed and openly lusting after the CumBunny herself.

Tom drank beer after beer, and ate two hotdogs, feeding little bits of them to his CumBunny. Her soft tongue always licked his fingers clean, creating the appropriate level of envy among the residents. Marcus sat and watched, confused, too afraid of Bitsy to go back to his apartment, and yet irresistibly drawn to the hot sex toy so enslaved to Tom.

As the sun went down, Tom and the CumBunny staggered back to the apartment, with the CumBunny doing most of the steering. Tom was intoxicated with his performance, as well as his drink, and repeatedly kissed and licked his CumBunny as they walked. She managed to get him into the apartment, get his swim trunks off, and slide him into bed. She looked down at his big grin, as he snored heavily.

The CumBunny left quietly, and went into the kitchen to make herself some salad. And a bar of chocolate for desert! And then, tonight, the Main Event!

She couldn’t wait!

To Be Continued...