The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To contact me or comment on my stories, please go to the MC Forum or the MC Garden

User Manual

by Virtual Visitor

Chapter Seven

Tom sat in the chair, bound at waist, arms and ankles. He wasn’t be chased or threatened by the giant CumBunny... In fact, he was very calm, although confused. He looked around and realized, it wasn’t the CumBunny that was giant, it was himself that was small. And, somehow, it didn’t seem to matter.

The CumBunny was speaking to him, but he couldn’t hear her words. He gazed up at her, she was so beautiful, so lovely, he could feel his heart melting as he looked deeply into her eyes. Her eyes. She was saying something about her eyes. No matter.

Her eyes held him now. Each time she blinked, his world disappeared for a moment, he ceased to exist. Only her eyes mattered. And her words. Why couldn’t he hear her words? No matter.

And now he was drowsy, suddenly. His eyes were closing. He felt so safe with the giant CumBunny now. Why? ... No matter...

Sheryl looked down at the tranced form of Tom, bound in the chair. She was exhausted. It’s tough work brainwashing the brain dead! Ha!

She lay back on the bed, and stretched, her fingers reaching up and touching the bondage points, and sighed. God that flogging was fantastic. No need to wipe those skills away, no need at all... Sheryl’s face showed true bliss as she remembered.

She rolled over, facing her prisoner. “Tom. Listen to me, Tom. You will remain in deep trance. We are almost done now, and you have been a Very Good Boy.” At those words, Tom’s body shivered in silent orgasm.

Yes, he’s well trained. Ought to be after four gruelling days! Fuck!

Early on, Sheryl had had Tom call his work, and quit his job. Mr. Jenkins didn’t seem surprised, even at Tom’s strangely flat voice. “Tom, Tom. I would have at least expected a week’s notice from you, boy.” But he’d rung off, promising two weeks accumulated leaving-pay. By that point, of course, Tom didn’t really care.

Sheryl pulled out the User Manual, that is, the User Manual for Tom himself. Well, training manual really. “Now, we’ll see if you are ready for chapter seven, Tom. Good Boy, Tom. You are a Very Good Boy, Tom.”

Tom’s cock was leaking cum, dribble by dribble, as his body shook and came each time she praised him. Looking at him, you’d never suspect that he was going to be massively wealthy. His haircut was second rate, there were holes in his socks, and he’d clearly been using his toothbrush as a prop since “Jody-cunt” had dumped him.

“Ah, well, my Very Good Boy, you will make a fine CumBunny. But first, we’ve got to part this fool from his money,” the CumBunny mused at her golden goose.

Uncle Patrick had rightly never had much hope for Tom, and had advised his brother, John, not to leave any money at all to the twerp. Sheryl had had the very good luck to overhear a conversation between them almost two years ago.

“Our nephew hasn’t got a chicken’s chance at a fry up to ever take over the company.” The company in question being Hoserman Industries, the country’s leading importer of titanium from the collapsed Russian Federation. They knew their business, and ran it well, and Patrick was right.

John had looked at him, “Well, we’ve got to make sure he gets something. We can’t just let the family name die out, you know. Tell you what, we’ll set up a trust, and if he gets married and settles down, then we’ll let the trustees run the company until he or his heirs are fit to join the board.”

Patrick had to agree. So a trust was set up by Sheryl, their beautiful secretary. She’d only been with them for just three years, but she was sharp as a tack, disciplined, and charming. Patrick wished there was a way to leave the company to her...

A few months later, when the brothers had been kidnapped for ransom in Russia, and then killed, Sheryl had almost single-handedly kept the company’s businesses running for over a year. Well, until the trustees had stepped in and cashiered her. Somehow, the sexist bastards thought she was just some sort of hood ornament, a toy for the dead brothers.

Goddamn idiots! Creeps! Sheryl had suspected the slimy bastards would do something like that, so she’d planned ahead. Patrick and John trusted her completely, and when she’d taken $350,000 of bearer bonds from the stack in the safe, they’d never known. It was off-the-books slush money anyway, and pretty much small potatoes for them. But it been crucial to her plan.

Once the trust had been set up, with funds for Tom trickling to him each month, she’d carefully built her plan around it. Of course, Tom knew nothing of his uncles’ plans for him—he still thought he’d been totally shafted.

“Good Boy, Tom. Cum for me five times, now!” She grinned as Tom began to shudder, his eyelids popping open and closed as he obeyed his mistress.

“Go Tom, go! Harder now! And every time you cum, shout ‘Mistress’.” She laughed, thinking of his total—and hot!—domination of her only a few days ago.

“Uhhhh, Mistressss! Uhhhh ohhhhh ummm.... unhhhh unh UNH UNHHHHH MISTRESSSSSS!!!!” Tom continued until the required five orgasms had been achieved.—You fucking twerp. Shoe’s on the other foot now, eh?—Sheryl smiled at her prize.

As Tom began to calm down, Sheryl walked over to him, lifted his head up, and whispered into his ear, “Who am I, Tom?”

Tom’s eyes opened and he stared in awe at his Mistress. “You are my Mistress, Mistress.”

“And if I command you, what will you do?”

“I will obey, Mistress.”

“Good Boy, Tom.” She watched his eyes roll up as his body shivered in pleasure once more.

Fuck! That was me a few months ago... Glorious Vlad had me coming just from the smell of his cock. She moaned remembering its size and texture against her tongue, the intoxicating but slightly foreign scent of it rubbing back and forth against her nostrils. She shivered, and began to get wet.

“Ohhhh, Vlad, you were a great fucking hunk of man meat!” Her fingers crept down to her pussy, rubbing her wetness, and then stopped. Time for that later, yum. Now, let’s get Tom going on chapter seven.

Vlad had really loved her, it seemed. He’d been true, and had skipped her amnesia command for page four of the User Manual for only $200,000, plus a promise to “replace herself” with another candidate within a year. And it looked like that was going to work out fine, too, eventually.—It better... Vlad will have his hit team out for me if I renege!—She paled at the thought... Russian hit men never gave up.

After today’s session, Tom should be incapable of disobeying me, and then I’ll put the rest of the plan into action...

She turned and went to the desk. On it was the new iPod she’d bought. Several days ago, she had downloaded Vlad’s entire set of First-Week-Slave programs from the secret website he’d set up just for her.

Ah, Vlad, my true Studly Master. Ha haha!

She selected “Chapter Seven” from the menu, pushed one of the wireless earphones into her ear to check... “This is Chapter Seven. Place earphones in target’s ears, and set the player’s repeat mode to Loop. This chapter is two hours long, and will repeat itself indefinitely, although programming should be complete within 12 hours. Ten seconds to start.”

Good. This’ll bind you to me like a second skin. She stuffed the earphones in Tom’s ears, and watched his face for a few minutes as the brutal programming began. She’d fed Tom, re-drugged him and allowed him access to the toilet earlier. You should be good for 12 hours, my shiny new toy!

Sheryl cast a final backward glance at Tom, moaning alternately in fear and pleasure, as she went into what was now her den, so to speak. She reached up and took the original copy of her own User Manual from the high shelf, tucked it into a book bag, then went into the bathroom to check her makeup. She looked like a million dollars in one of the expensive outfits she’d bought with Tom’s credit chip.

Now for a little trip down to the bank.

Over a year ago, when she was still at Hoserman, she’d had the security chief there install special spyware in Tom’s Windows 27 controller, and had noted which websites he was visiting. She had been hoping to blackmail Tom into helping her with the trustees. She noted with interest his repeated visits to the SlaveMaster website, including his attempts to order a CumBunny with his sadly insufficient credit. As she watched him, a different idea formed in her head. Rather than a piece of the action, she might be able to get the whole enchilada.

To help push Tom along, she had used some of her bearer-bond cash to make another payment, a special payment, “from his Uncle” into Tom’s account, just enough to assure his downpayment on a CumBunny. Sure enough, the very next day Tom placed his order. It was going to take Tom about six months to make all the pre-payments, what with the paltry income he had, even topped up by the slow trickle from the trust fund.

Phase one would soon be complete. Sheryl had been very excited, and very nervous.

She’d immediately contacted Vlad, who had not been an easy man to find, and made her proposal to him. There was no way that she’d have been able to keep her real identity secret from Tom and the trustees if, for example, she were just to approach him in a bar or at a party. She’d need to get much closer, and over at least four or five days to make her plan work. Vlad was the key to all that.

He’d insisted on meeting her, suspicion clear in his voice, with a half-payment up front. She had agreed and the bearer bonds were put into escrow for him. She used the remaining ones for cash to buy tickets and a little “insurance plan”—a six-man rescue squad in case things went badly wrong in Russia.

When she’d appeared in her sexiest Domme outfit, straight off the plane, she knew he was hooked. After a week of being “thrillingly impaled” by him, he agreed to her plan, and secretly inserted her name into the “target of opportunity” list for SlaveMaster. After all, if Vlad’s partners found out what he was doing, he’d end up dead, or worse—as a CumBunny himself. Sure enough, she was kidnapped from her hotel soon after that, and placed into training. Of course, Vlad had also arranged that no ransom demand was ever made on her behalf.

Four months later, Vlad had had the newly minted CumBunny delivered to Tom. Her dreamlike state in the presence of Tom, while he was awake, had been a nightmare for her. Her compulsion to serve him in all ways was overwhelming, and even more frightening was the intense pleasure she got from being his slave. She’d several times almost lost her nerve and submitted herself permanently to him, especially when he was quite skillfully fucking her brains out.

But she’d won, and now Phase Three was complete.

Tom was hers now. The next part of her plan would be extremely dangerous, for it depended on Tom’s ability to remember and follow instructions, as well as his being able to appear “normal” while still under her command.

As she arrived at the bank, she saw her new account manager just coming out the door. She noticed for the first time that Helen was quite hot—fabulous legs, tiny waist surmounted by full breasts, and that look of coyness on her face... Sheryl started to get hot. When they’d first met, the account manager had been behind a desk, and Sheryl had been nervously watching the door into the bank more than the manager so hadn’t really paid much attention.

Wow, look at that walk! Hips swaying subtly, invitingly, like some sort of high-class call girl. Like a sex goddess... Like, well, like mine...

She smiled, and emphasized her own walk as they approached each other. “Helen! I was just coming in to see you. Are you going out?”

“Sheryl, hey. You look fantastic! That blouse really shows off your assets! Nice!” she laughed, openly admiring Sheryl’s breasts. “And your hair—you’ve been to see Arthur!”

Arthur was Helen’s hairdresser. He was distinctly not gay, just had a thing for girls of all ages. Whichever customer sat in his chair was always charmed, and probably wet, before she left his sight. He had this way of whispering into his clients ears, and often received private cellphone numbers along with his tip.

“Yes, he’s dreamy, and so... ummm... Shameless!” she laughed, “And your suit is so sexy today. Wow! I could almost eat you up!”

Sheryl was admiring in Helen’s tiny waist. Helen caught her look and smiled, then openly grinned evilly.

“Nicely spotted, girl. It’s a black silk corset. Would you like to see it?” Her eyes blazed at Sheryl in open lust. Sheryl caught her breath, and stared straight into Helen’s eyes.—Holy shit! I’m gushing!

Her pussy twitched as she boldly said, “Show me yours... and I’ll feed you mine...”

Now it was Helen’s turn to catch her breath. Sheryl reached out and pulled her close and they kissed quickly, deeply for a moment, then the two girls pulled back, laughed, and linked arms. Staring into each other’s eyes, they walked towards Helen’s car.

“How about lunch at my place, Sheryl? I know you’re eager for a hot meal today,” she purred.

“Just a minute, my chef,” Sheryl sighed. She turned and quickly walked over to her own car, getting a small overnight bag she had there.

“Well... Our Sheryl was a girl scout, eh? All prepared are we?” Helen laughed.

A ten minute drive later, in which Sheryl’s hands had almost continuously run up and down Helen’s silk corset and over her breasts, had left them both panting and flushed. They rushed into Helen’s apartment, and wrestled each other to the floor, pulling at clothing and biting bare skin anywhere it became available. They growled and moaned like predators in heat, openly lusty and aggressive in their desires.

Helen’s silk corset was even more exciting than Sheryl had imagined. She couldn’t get used to how tiny Helen’s waist was, and how the corset pushed up her breasts, swollen nipples peaking just over the top of the garment. The black of the corset really set off the blonde highlights that Arthur had dyed into Helen’s rich auburn hair.

Sheryl aggressively cupped Helen’s breasts, scooping them up and out of the corset, and then locked her mouth tightly onto a nipple. Helen moaned, pushing her fingers up against Sheryl’s panties, finding them soaking wet with her lips already swollen and ready. Helen pushed harder and the horny redhead moaned in appreciation. Her fingers then pushed the panties aside, and dove deep into Sheryl’s soft wet folds. Sheryl moaned and clenched her lover’s fingers tight, tighter, rippling in pleasure.

Helen pulled away from her new lover, pushed Sheryl back onto her back on the carpet, then stood over her, shaven pussy gleaming and wet. She thrust her now-soaking fingers into her mouth, and sucked Sheryl from them, eyes locked on her prize.

Sheryl smiled and pulled her skirt and panties down, her own bald, swollen pussy now visible.

“What have we here? Naked lunch?” Helen growled, turning an about-face and lowering her swollen cunt towards the hungry mouth below. “Now, you must eat this little morsel for lunch, my slut.”

“Ohhhh yessss,” Sheryl moaned out loud from the command, her submissive programming like a leash around her soul.—God, it’s so good to obey!—Her pussy spasmed repeatedly from the thought.

Helen’s swollen lips pressed down hard into Sheryl’s mouth, “Aaahhhhhh! Ohhhh my gaaawwwddd!” She shouted, and began to slowly fuck herself on the stiff tongue suddenly inside her. She spasmed and arched her back, moaned again, and then bent down to bury her face in Sheryl’s crotch. Sheryl too arched up, pressing herself into Helen’s roaming lips and tongue. Both girls were moaning now, and wrestling each other for the best position to assault each other’s sexes.

Just as Helen shivered in her first orgasm, Sheryl started to suck and hum on Helen’s clit. “OHHHH, Ohhhh, ohh, unnhhhh, unnh, UNNNNH, UUUUUUUNH!” Helen cried out, screaming, thrusting and chewing Sheryl’s own clit lightly, as she saw stars in her eyes from the intensity of the orgasm.

Sheryl let herself go as well, and the pleasure exploded over and over in each of them, both girls suspended in timeless bliss.

After several minutes of sustained orgasm, they both collapsed into a slowly writhing heap of hot, sweaty flesh. They quietened and lay together, gently licking each other’s mons, slowly calming, then rolled apart. Sheryl calmly turned, moving up to look deeply into Helen’s eyes.

“Oh, Helen... I can see again...” Sheryl sighed, gently kissing Helen’s lips.

“How long’s it been?”

“Too long.” Actually, Sheryl had been “servicing” girls during her training, but she just couldn’t remember any passion or emotion, much less her lovers’ faces. Nonetheless, she was smitten now, and leaned around to begin nibbling Helen’s earlobe.

“You taste really nice. I should have you for lunch more often!” she laughed.

Helen was getting aroused again as Sheryl’s tongue lightly traced her ear and jaw, and moaned.

“Mmmmm... Round two, coming up.”

Sheryl stood, and surveyed the damage. The furniture was out of place, a vase of flowers was overturned on a table, and there were wet spots on the sofa and the floor. Fucking Wow! That was stunning!

She walked over to her bag, opened it and retrieved a broad, padded belt. She put it on, while Helen’s eyes widened at the many shiny studs protruding from it. Sheryl cinched it tight around her waist, and stood straight up.

“Ever seen one of these?” she smiled. Helen slowly shook her head, wide-eyed, but an uncertain smile forming on her lips.

“Darlin’, whatever games you want to play, count me in...” Her eyes became hooded now, and she slumped onto her side, gazing up at the amazing redhead.

Sheryl wagged her hips, turning around to show the belt off to her intrigued, soon-to-be victim. She walked over and commanded her, “Spread ‘em, cunt.”

Helen shivered, and opened her legs wide as Sheryl settled against her, the studded belt pressing into her mons. Helen moaned, and started to cum immediately as Sheryl smiled, slowly twisting her toned body left and right, dragging the studs back and forth across Helen’s belly and sex. The belt was soon sopping wet, and fully lubricated by Helen’s fragrant juices. She then began to slide the belt up and down Helen’s slit, down to her ass, then up to her belly. Helen legs wrapped around her and pulled her in tighter, thus pressing the studs into her soft inner thighs as well.

“AHHHhh ohhhhh, Dooonnn’t ohhhhhh stoppppppp, ohh unnhhhh,” Helen began to cum a second time, and lifted her ass off the floor to better impale herself on the pain-pleasure studs.

“OOHHHhhhhh UNNNNH ohh ohhhh mmmm unnnnhhhh ahhhh,” her screams became longer and deeper, her body shaking in pleasure as an evilly smiling Sheryl looked down on her, and slowly increased the pressure and motion.

“Who’s my bitch, then?” she said.

“OOOhhhhh mmmmmeeeeeeee, mmmmeeeee. Uhhhh... mmmeee.... Oh, fuuuuuuuuck mmmmmmmeeeeeee,” Helen was on her ninth or tenth orgasm of the day now, and soon floated heatedly into a submissive and blissful sub-space.

Several hours of twisting passion later, they relented. Their bodies were steaming and covered with red marks and various juices. In the shower they stood back-to-front, holding each other, warm water cascading over them. Sheryl was singing quietly, while Helen smiled, eyes closed, leaning back into her new love.

Eventually they stepped out of the shower, towelled each other dry and moved into the kitchen, both naked and still flushed. Helen served from her fridge, and she and Sheryl ate the light salad and yoghurts. They gazed deeply at each other often, silently adoring the passion they’d found.

“Helen...”

“Mmmmm?”

“I’ve got a little problem...”

Helen laughed, “Little? Actually, it was quite swollen by the time I got into it,” she laughed. “It’s probably even bigger now...”

Sheryl chuckled, “Mmmmm, yessss... Umm, No really. I need to set up a blind account. Can you do that for me?”

Helen straightened and looked at her, “Hmmm... What’s this all about? Sure, I can do it, but if the feds come snooping, they’ll uncover it. And me...”

“Ah, well, maybe not then.” Sheryl looked at Helen carefully and made a decision. “I’m going to be coming into a lot of money soon, and I was wondering if you might, ummm, want to do some world travelling, you knnow? Ummm. Sorry to be so forward...”

Helen stood slightly, leaned over the table and took Sheryl’s face in her hands. She smiled deeply into Sheryl’s eyes, looking for love and honesty there, and apparently finding them. She leaned in closer and kissed the redhead deeply, lingeringly.

“MMMMmmmmm.... Ahhhh... Sheryl, I’d follow you anywhere, baby...”

To Be Continued...