The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please note: This story was written before VBRC (How It all Began), but due to circumstances, it got submitted after the other story. Strangely enough that makes that story a prequel to this one. While both stories can be read independently of each other, I would recommend reading the other one first, as it will help you to better understand the chronology.

For some of my favorite EMC ladies: Robotunit8, Lisa Teez, michellelovesto, authoress71, flibinite and K-8 (whose contest inspired me to write this story)

VBRC (Virtual Biometric Remote Control)

By mcguy101

Chapter 1

Have you ever been in love with someone who couldn’t love you the way you wanted to be loved? That was my quandary as I thought about my fair Helena.

I had known Helena for most of my life. We were childhood best friends and high school sweethearts. We even gave our virginities to each other the night of our junior prom. I remember the sad and tearful goodbye we had when she went to college out east. It was an all-female school, so she laughed when I expressed worry over losing her.

“You’re going to a co-ed school. If anyone has any reason to worry, it would be me, she had laughed.

While we had agreed that it would be OK to date others, there was a tacit understanding that we both hoped that our relationship would survive. It didn’t. The irony is that it was Helena who ended it. While she had never given any inkling that she was gay, she had fallen in love with her roommate and now believed herself to be a Lesbian. I remember how she came back home in May, crying, as she broke the news to me that our relationship was over. She wasn’t the only one who cried. After our tearful break up, I noticed something strange in her behavior. She seemed adamant that our friendship needed to end too.

While I was shocked and hurt, I loved Helena too much to completely close the door on our friendship. We had been best friends since grammar school and no matter what happened between us after this all shook out, I was sure that we both would have regretted that decision. “Not likely,” I said. “We’ve been friends for too long. Even if you don’t love me like that anymore, you can’t tell me that you don’t love me at all.”

“But it’s unfair to you…”

“That’s for me to say.”

“But it has to end.”

“Why?”

Helena did not answer. There was no possible explanation for her attitude. I think she eventually realized this and she caved. At that point, our new relationship was born (or so at least I thought at the time). What concerned me was the fact that she turned right around and flew back east for the summer. She was really close to her family, so this move puzzled me. Her mom told me that she wanted to take summer classes, which was odd because while Helena was doing really well academically, she never impressed me as being THAT enthusiastic about her studies.

“It surprised us too,” said her Mom.

“Do you think she’s OK?”

“I’m sure she’s just going through some kind of phase. I wouldn’t worry too much,” she smiled. “And Glenn?”

“What?”

“I’m sure she’ll change her mind about you too.”

“I hope so,” I said wistfully.

This summer crawled unlike last summer which had been gone in a blink. Last year, Helena and I went out all the time. We had another tearful goodbye and went back to our respective schools. This summer, I signed up for some summer courses (since there was no Helena to be with). When they were done, I just kind of moped around the house. Then something happened that changed my life.

In mid August a knock came at my bedroom door. “Come in,” I had said.

In walked my old high school friend, Rodney. On his arm was a young woman about our age. She was stunning!

“Hey old buddy!” he grinned, as he momentarily broke contact with the impossibly beautiful blond to give me a quick hug. I noticed that it seemed like he had been working out and had a clothing makeover, most likely to suit his lovely companion.

“Hey Rod, good to see you, man!” I smiled, happy to see him.

Rodney and I had an interesting friendship. Sophomore year of high school, he had been my tutor in Geometry and we became friends when I defended him from a bunch of my Baseball teammates, when they went to “pants him”. Despite me being a jock and he being a nerd, I can honestly say that he was one of my best friends from high school.

Knowing Rod was such a good guy, Helena and I tried to find him a girlfriend. No matter how hard we tried, Helena and I couldn’t really set him up with any girls who he liked. Still, we managed to help him get a prom date and he was always appreciative. Now he was an electronic whiz at Polytech, so our paths only crossed sometimes in the summer when he would come home to visit. We kept in touch though by cell, Facebook and e-mail.

“So aren’t you going to introduce me?” I smiled.

“This is my girlfriend Sara.”

“Hi Sara. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you to,” she smiled, as we shook hands. “Rod has told me so much about you.”

“I wish I could say the same about you. I can’t blame him for keeping you to himself,” I laughed.

“Down boy,” said Rod, with a laugh and Sara and I joined in before he got a serious look. “I’m still sorry about you and Helena.”

“Yeah, it was a shock,” I admitted. “I really appreciated your support back in June. I felt better after you called.”

“Hey bud, that’s what friends are for,” he smiled sympathetically. “It’s weird, though”

“What?”

“I made a point of trying to reach her when I heard. She hasn’t returned any of my calls, texts or e-mails,” he said.

“Me either. Her Mom thinks she’s going through a phase, but I don’t know…” I said with a sigh, as I lowered my head. Sara rubbed my shoulder comfortingly.

I realized that this was rapidly turning into a pity party with me as the proverbial guest of honor, so I changed the subject. “Enough of my boring, old life. How did you crazy kids meet?” I asked.

Rod and Sara kind of smiled at each other, before Rod took the lead. “Well, Sara was my lab partner in our Biotech class and we were working on a project together…”

“Then he brainwashed me,” interrupted Sara with a laugh and I joined in.

“Well, I wouldn’t call it ‘brainwashing’,” complained Rod.

“How about ‘conditioned’?” asked Sara, with a smile.

“Yeah, that sounds about right,” said Rod, returning her smile with one of his own.

I looked at their smiling faces and laughed. “Very funny.”

“No it’s true, Glenn. Do you think I could have gotten a girl as hot as Sara under normal conditions?”

“Glenn, it’s really true,” she admitted.

Then they went on to explain everything that happened, as if it were a normal “how we met” story. They both were beaming at each other throughout the story of how Rod accidentally manipulated an experiment they were working on and then how he made the decision to go for broke and make Sara his. Sara’s smile never left her face. “When it was over, I put myself under Sara’s control, to make it even.”

“Yeah, right! After you were sure that I was head over heels in love with you and wouldn’t use it on anybody else!” said Sara with a sarcastic laugh.

“Can you blame me?” he grinned.

“Not in the least, sweetheart,” she smiled, before leaning in and kissing him.

“You’re not mad?” I asked in shock.

“While I was being conditioned, I wanted to kill him… at least at first. Then I realized that he was treating me kindly. He made sure I enjoyed everything he made me do and that I always felt pleasure. Soon I was so horny, I couldn’t think straight. The important thing I discovered was that throughout the whole process, he treated me like his girlfriend in public and did nothing to embarrass me or worse. When I thought about it, I wasn’t really happy with any of the guys I had been dating. I was even physically abused by the guy Rod stopped me from seeing,” she paused before continuing.

“Anyway, before Rod, I usually avoided going out with anyone from our school, seeing guys from other schools. I was pretty shallow, as most of them were just attractive idiots, who treated me like shit. It was a really bad pattern. Most of those guys were just interested in these,” she said, cupping her large but well-formed breasts.

“I like those too, ya know,” grinned Rod.

“Yeah, but they’re not the only things you like about me,” she smiled.

“True. Even before you conditioned me,” he had said.

“So let me get this right. You used your device to make her fall in love with you and then you gave it to her to make you fall in love with her?”

“Nope. I was already in love with her. I just wanted to make sure that her personality would stay intact and that she could balance our relationship…”

“And make sure that my friends you manipulated, were fixed,” said Sara, with an evil eye.

“Come on, babe, I fixed them,” complained Rod.

“You did this to other women?!” I asked in shock.

“I had to test the limitations of the device,” said Rod.

“And I’m sure getting to fuck my hot friends had nothing to do with that?”

“Well I wouldn’t say ‘nothing to do with that’,” he grinned.

“Well, they don’t remember anything. After what they and my ex did to me, I guess it was poetic justice what you did to them. Anyway, boys will be boys and sluts will be sluts, as one of my friends you manipulated admitted she was, so no harm done,” sighed Sara. “

I was in shock. Sara seemed to be completely OK with what had happened to her, but she seemed like a perfectly normal person. She seemed like a normal girl in love with a normal guy.

“So that brings us to the purpose of our visit,” said Sara.

“Since, Sara and I are completely happy and in love for the rest of our lives, we won’t need this anymore,” said Rod as he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out an object that was wrapped in brown paper. Then he handed it to me.

“This is the device we used on each other. We wanted to give this to a good person. From everything Rod told me about you, I figured that you were the most deserving person we knew who would be able to handle the kind of power the device wields. Of course he agreed,” said Sara, as she gave me a bright smile.

“But you two are a couple of rocket scientists. I’m just a History Major,” I observed.

Trust me. It’s easy to use and the instructions are inside the wrapping,” reassured Sara.

“Just to warn you, Sara and my settings and codes are blocked,” he said.

“And you really think I should use this thing?” “I do, though obviously judiciously. Find someone unattached or in a bad situation. Trust me. I’m a perfect example of someone who benefitted from the device,” she beamed.

“Seems kind of Machiavellian…” I had started.

“Not really. Glenn, I didn’t respect or even like myself before it happened. I was in a bad situation. Now I’m in a good one and I’m extremely happy,” she grinned.

“But it’s not real.”

“Yes it is!” complained Rod.

“I’ve always cared for Rod, but I could never get over my shallowness. While my desire for him may have been somewhat artificially induced, I assure you that my feelings for him are quite real,” said Sara, as she punctuated her point by leaning in and giving her boyfriend a deep kiss. This made me sad because it made me think of the way Helena and I kissed. When I looked into their eyes, I knew what they were saying was true.

Soon, we exchanged hugs and goodbyes. Then, my formerly nerdy, now somewhat buff, friend and his impossibly beautiful gf left me. As we parted, we all promised that we would double date with whatever deserving victim I could corral with the device. I looked at the brown package and put it my desk drawer. I had no plans to try it anytime soon. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a pretty good looking guy. I was an athlete. I had plenty of offers to date at my college, but none of them compared to Helena. I sighed. As gorgeous as Sara was, even she was not my fair “Helen of Troy” (as I often called her to her mock annoyance). I sighed and took one last glance at my closed desk drawer and did not think about its contents for nearly a week.

As I lived at home and commuted, I did not have to worry a lot about getting ready for school. Some people would not like living at home, but I was close with my parents and my sister.

Suzanne, my sister was an “oops baby”. She was nine years younger than me and I was almost like a second father to her. She was still mostly unaffected and a bit of a tomboy. She played Baseball, Soccer and Basketball (I taught her how to play all of them), so we often would shoot baskets.

I hadn’t really thought about it, but Suzanne and Helena were close too. Our little breakup went beyond just affecting me. When Sue and I were shooting baskets, she said how sad it was that Helena was not calling or e-mailing her, I began to get worried. Helena had known Suzanne for all of my sister’s life and saw her as a little sister. I could not see any scenario where Helena would ignore Sue.

A few days before my school started, I got a strange call from Helena’s next door neighbor in her dorm. Emily had been good friends with Helena and I had met her on the several occasions I visited Helena. She was a really nice person and I suspected was gay. “Hi Em,” I said into the receiver of my cell.

“Hi Glenn,” she said shyly.

“It’s nice to hear your voice. What’s up?” I had asked.

“I’ve been really torn about making this call. I don’t know if I should be telling you this, but I have no idea who I should call!” she exclaimed.

“OK, Em… slow down… just tell me,” I said sympathetically, though was feeling great apprehension. Somehow, I knew this was about Helena. I was right.

“I’m worried about Helena. She started acting weird toward the end of last term. She practically stopped talking to me altogether. She was spending a lot of time with her new roommate, Maya who was a student studying abroad from Jamaica. I could tell they were having sex.”

“That doesn’t surprise me. Back in May, Helena realized that she was a Lesbian,” I revealed.

“Glenn… trust me when I say this. Helena’s not gay. I’m gay. I tried to hit on her freshman year and she shot me down cold, telling me that she wasn’t even bi-curious. I settled on being her friend, because she is such a sweet person. As recently as March, she told me she was already making plans to surprise you by transferring back home to go to school with you. She was completely in love with you.”

“Well she made it clear that she didn’t feel that way about me anymore. She even wanted to end our friendship,” I said, fighting the urge to cry.

“Oh God! Now I’m really worried!” exclaimed Emily’s voice. “Part of why Helena loved you was because she considered you her best friend. She said you were incredibly sensitive and caring. That she couldn’t imagine you not being in her life. She also said your sister was like the sister she never had.”

Now I was beyond worried. Contrary to what her Mom thought, this was not a phase. Somehow it seemed like her roommate had some kind of unnatural hold over her. Emily had confirmed what I always suspected Helena’s feelings were about me and Sue. Something in my mind snapped. If this girl was hurting Helena, I needed to do something to stop it. I made up my mind to ask for a leave of absence from school and go see Helena. I had to make sure that she was not being manipulated. If everything was on the up and up, I would continue to be heartbroken, but I would accept it and move on. Otherwise, Maya would have to deal with me. “Em, I’m coming out to see her!”

“Thank God! To be honest, Maya scares me. It’ll make me feel better to have you around.”

“Do you know any places nearby campus I can stay at?”

“Don’t be silly. I have a single, but I have a bed and a futon. You can crash with me.”

“Are you sure? I’m a guy and all.”

“From what I saw of you and everything I’ve learned from Helena about you, you’re like a girl with equipment,” she laughed.

“If that’s true, would I be in trouble? You are gay after all,” I laughed back.

“No. You still have too much testosterone for my taste,” she joked before continuing. “Seriously, please come! They haven’t arrived at the dorm yet, but I know it is only a matter of time!”

“I’ll be there,” I said resolutely.

“Thanks, Glenn. To be honest, I’m being kind of selfish. I’m worried that Maya is setting her sites on me. Last term, she was always trying to get me to come over to visit her and Helena. I told her ‘no’. Then I caught Helena trying to steal my hair brush in May. I think Maya may be practicing…”

“Voodoo,” I finished her thought.

“I know it sounds ridiculous, but Helena didn’t start acting weird until Maya moved in with her at the end of March. She’s from Jamaica…”

“That could be a coincidence,” I observed.

“Do you really think that?”

As far out a theory as it sounded, nothing seemed to make sense concerning Helena’s behavior. I liked Emily. She was a sweet girl and she seemed scared to death. “OK,” I’ll try to catch a flight out ASAP.”

My parents weren’t thrilled about me taking a semester off based upon a far out hunch, but they softened their stance when I asked them what they thought of Helena’s behavior. They were quite fond of her and just assumed, like everyone who knew us that we would be getting married after school. “I guess one semester off for Helena is an exchange I can live with,” said my father.

As I packed, something made me think of the object I placed in my desk drawer. I doubted it really worked, but I remembered how Sara and Rod acted toward one another. “What the fuck… why not?” I murmured out loud, as I tossed it into my bag. I then zipped it up when I heard the cab beep and walked down the stairs. I saw Sue standing by the door.

“Are you going to help Helena?” asked Sue.

“Yeah, sweetheart,” I smiled as I hugged her, kissed her on her forehead and walked out to my cab.