The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VBRC (Virtual Biometric Remote Control)

By mcguy101

Chapter 3

After my conversation with Rod, I girded my loins and sat down on Em’s desk chair. I looked over at Emily and noticed that we were both still naked. “I think at this point, it’s pretty safe to say that we’ve tossed modesty out the window,” said Emily with a nervous chuckle.

I nodded as I looked over at the bed next to where Helena was patiently standing. “So you still don’t believe I can control you?”

“I don’t, Master,” she said, while still maintaining a foolish grin.

“I guess I’ll just have to prove it to you.”

I pressed the “dance” button. Helena started dancing to a song she was hearing in her mind. “Still don’t believe me?” I asked.

Helena shook her head.

“Give me a ‘lap dance’ like the stripper you are and moan,” I grinned, as she sauntered over to me and softly moaned, as she shook her leaking pussy, over the implement that had just caused it to leak about ten minutes before. Soon I was hard again. “Mount and ride me like the whore you are. Face me and look into my eyes.”

She climbed on to my lap, mounted and began to ride me. I looked at her face. Somehow, I could tell she was beginning to lose her composure to the horniness she must have been feeling. I also noticed how different, yet the same she looked from the girl I loved. The changes to her face were really cosmetic as both the lip and nose piercing would eventually heal over and her hair would grow out to its normal color. Her eyes were a different story. I knew the happy look she was giving me. It was the same look she always had given me when we started to make love.

Then she said something that made my heart jump and then immediately run cold. “I love you, Master Glenn,” she chirped. Soon I noticed the twinkle and realized that she was trying to trick me. I grabbed the remote and pushed the PCVC button and said. “You may not speak unless you are telling the truth!” It took a while for her to open her mouth again.

I looked at the remote and saw the next settings. I waited until she was all the way impaled on me and I pressed the “freeze” button. Then I went through each emotion on the basic tier ranging from sadness, anger, dislike, boredom, and silliness. I then muted her and used the VC button to order her to ride me experiencing each emotion for ten seconds at a time and then to keep cycling through them. I could tell that this would significantly mess with her head. Then I looked at the complex cycle and saw that it contained the emotions that might be able to help her. After a couple more minutes of this, I broke her cycle by pressing the first button on the complex tier: “Love”.

The change that came over her face was heartbreaking. In that moment she was my Helena again. I unmuted her, while keeping her volume down.

“Oh Master! How are you doing this to me?”

“Doing what?” I asked, in faux innocence.

“I love you, again, Master, baby!” she cooed, as I laughed, as her “master” command was still in play.

“I pushed the PCVC button. “You can stop calling me ‘Master’

“Oh! Glenn! I forgot how good this could be!” she cried, without her telling twinkle. Without warning, she grasped my head with her hands and kissed me passionately.

When we broke the kiss, I felt my body was on fire. I tried to hold back, but I couldn’t help myself. “I love you, baby!” I cried.

“I love you too!” she exclaimed as I felt her beginning to cum, and I flooded her as my arousal overwhelmed me too.

When we were done, I looked at her loving smile. “How do you feel?”

“Like I’m in love with you,” she smiled; again no twinkle.

“How do you feel about Maya?”

“I love her too.”

I realized that all this had done was made Helena fall in love with everybody. “Hell, I probably could make her fall in love with a St. Bernard at the moment,” I had thought

“Do you remember what Maya did to you?”

“She cast a charm over me and I finally found myself falling deeper and deeper in love with her.”

“Doesn’t that bother you that she took the love you felt for me away?”

“Well, it looks like you found it,” she grinned “It was never gone. It was just suppressed. “

Well that was useful to know, I thought. It meant that she was still “my Helena” inside. I was awoken from my stupor and heard Helena say. “Oh Emily! I didn’t see you there. I love you too! Wanna make love?”

Emily looked at me hopefully. I got out from under Helena and walked over to Em and whispered. “You can do some with ‘Lust’ when we get there. I think my little guy needs a rest first.”

“There’s nothing little about him,” she grinned, as she looked at my softening eight incher.

For the most part, the next half an hour was painful for me and Emily and downright traumatic for the girl we both cared about. We pushed her from “Love” to “Hate”, then “Remorse”, “Sorrow”, “Ecstasy” and of course “Lust”. We both made love to her during bouts of love, lust and ecstasy. We fed her hate for Maya and pushed her sorrow and remorse over what happened between her and me. Then we watched her twitching body lying on Em’s bed, as she cycled between all six intense emotions, ten seconds at a time (as she was ordered by the seventh button and my voice). It was the longest ten minutes of my life. When I ordered her to stop, she lay there in almost a catatonic state, until I pushed the power button to turn off my control. She then began to cry and wail, as I held her in my arms before turning the remote on, pushing “P2”, and Freeze.

I wasn’t surprised at the next sound I heard. There was a banging at the door. “Open the door!” yelled a voice with a Jamaican accent. “I know you have Helena in there! Open the door!”

I looked at Em and whispered, “You know the drill,” and she grinned, as I got behind her and headed back to the closet.

When she opened the door, a tall, willowy Jamaican girl with lovely dark skin, barged into the room. When she saw Helena she ran to the bed and I aimed my remote and pushed “P3” and the familiar word “Locating…” flashed on the LED screen. I continued to train the remote on her as she made subtle movements.

“What you be a doin’ to my woman!” she looked up from the bed menacingly, as she had clearly noticed Helena’s lack of movement.

“That’s none of your business, bitch!” yelled Em, as she advanced toward the bed.

I was worried that Emily might block the remote, but it had already found Maya’s code even before Em reached her target. I quickly pressed “Save”.

“Don’t worry, baby. Your mistress is here to help,” she said as she reached into the pocket of the robe she was wearing and pulled something out of it.. I pushed “Hold”.

“What kind of sorcery be this!” shrieked Maya, as I lowered the volume control to Helena’s former levels.

“My kind of sorcery!” I smiled as I walked out from behind the closet door and closed it.

“The ex-boyfriend,” she said, as her eyes narrowed.

“Thanks to you!” I said with anger.

I then saw Em knock the contents of Maya’s hands to the ground, revealing what appeared to be Voodoo relics. She immediately put on a pair of boots and stomped on them, crushing the chicken feather, chicken bones and other relics, under her heels.

“Blasphemy! You will burn for this!” she said as loudly as her diminished voice could carry.

“No! I am going to enslave you!” I yelled angrily.

Then I heard Maya start to chant something and I quickly pressed mute. Obviously she hadn’t finished her incantation because the look of horror in her eyes was palpable. I then turned my attention to Helena.

After pressing “P2”, I flew through the basic mental commands so I could get to memory control. I then called Rod, who walked me through softening the effect of the last six months of her life, while giving her an understanding of what had happened to her. Without this, Rod assured me that there would be a good possibility that Helena would go insane. I was tempted to further play with her emotional settings, but felt a pang of guilt, so I didn’t. Then, all three people in the room watched helplessly as Helena’s true feelings would become known.

When Helena’s eyes opened, there appeared to be shock in them as she whipped her head around the room and cried out in pain. Then she apparently saw the person she wanted to see, ran to them and threw her arms around them. I’m glad to say the person in question was me.

She cried into my shoulder for almost five minutes, before she finally lifted her head and looked into my eyes. “I’m so sorry, baby!” she said, as she looked into my eyes through her tear streaked ones.

“I’m the one who is sorry. I should have realized that you were not acting like yourself in May. I let Maya twist you into what you became. “

“I wish you had forced the issue then… you may have been able to have saved me, but how could you have known? Even my family didn’t know and they knew more about my plans to stay on campus over the summer. The one time I needed them to be firm with me; they were their typically supportive, indulgent selves.”

I frowned but then she brightened. “But you came to save me!”

“Em, gets some credit for that! She called me and between what she knew and I knew we were able to figure out what Maya was up to.”

“Oh, Em! I’m so sorry!” she cried and ran to Emily’s arms and hugged the girl.

“I know it wasn’t really you,” said Emily.

After I sent Em to escort Helena to her room to rest from her ordeal, I took a look at the lovely, dark skinned woman in front of me. I could tell that she was getting tired standing there. I could feel her malevolence trying to fight its way out of her body to destroy me. I knew it was time to break this woman, as I started putting her though her “Physical” paces. When she stripped, I was impressed with how lovely her body was. Then I saw something that all of a sudden changed my opinion of her. Like with Helena, Maya had her own “Tramp Stamp”. It read “Miriam’s Chattel”. Had Maya been a victim like Helena? Well, I still would have to make her life miserable; I just couldn’t relish doing it anymore. I also couldn’t let her know I had any sympathy for her (at least yet).

I pushed the “lie” button and she got down on the floor. Then I pressed the “F” button and like both Em and Helena before, Maya began to thrust her hips up in the air. After about ten minutes, I stripped off my clothes and stood before her. I then pushed the PCVC button and said “Stop” into the mic. I looked at Maya. She was a sweaty mass of need. What had been burning hate, in her eyes had become a hazy look which I believed was intense need. I was curious to hear what she had to say as I unmuted her, though keeping her at her previous low volume.

“Please…” she croaked in a barely audible tone.

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please get Hel… Emileee…”

“No. I’m the only one who can help you.”

“No! You are impure! I need permission from my Mistress!”

“Where have I heard that before?” I thought. Despite her words, her body was still definitely aroused. I noticed she was staring intently at my cock and licking her lips. “You’re Mistress has no power over you anymore. Only I do. You are mine.”

“No! Please…” her body shook with need on the ground.

I pushed the VC button. “Tell me you love me.”

“I love you!”

I pressed it again, “Tell me you’re mine!”

“I’m yours!”

“Say, ‘give me your baby’!”

“Give me your baby!”

Now I was rock hard. I had no intention of getting her pregnant, but I hoped to help break her personae with just the thought of “defiling her womb”. I saw a look in her eyes which I was not sure if it were terror or need. In a moment I found out. I pressed the button again. “Get up and lie down on the bed and spread your legs for me.”

She quickly scampered on the bed and complied with my command. I climbed on top of her. Then she shocked me.

“Oh! Free me, sir! Put your child in my womb!” she moaned, as I leaned into her and smelled her arousal.

I was taken aback at her eagerness. Was she trying to trick me like Helena? “Keep silent unless you speak the truth!” I ordered.

“Please, sir I’m not lyin,” she moaned. “Please, give me your child!”

“Why do you want me to make you pregnant?”

“If you soil my womb, I will be doing no more good for my Mistress. Then I can be free!”

“She really did want to be saved,” I thought.

I entered her and her mouth quickly found mine. She kissed me as if her life depended on it. She pushed up as her hymen gave way under my weight and screamed into my mouth, before breaking the kiss. Then, after about a minute, she began to thrust into me. “Oh fuck me!” she moaned, as I began to drive harder into her. It didn’t take long for her to boil over as she climaxed. I picked up my pace until I realized I was close. Then I rolled off of her and pulled out, shooting my seed everywhere EXCEPT her womb. She screamed in frustration, “Why?!!!” Tears were soon streaming down her face.

“Because you don’t love me. That honor should go to someone you want. Not someone you need.”

I lifted her tearstained face and kissed her sweetly, before intensifying it. Then I broke the kiss and I wiped the tears out of her eyes. “You’re a sweet man, but now I’m not free of the great evil.”

“You are not allowed to have sex with a man without your mistress’ permission and only with a believer, right?” I asked and she nodded “I may have forced you to do so, but your own voice told me to do it and to soil your womb. I have also corrupted your virginity with your approval. You are already on your way to being free.”

Maya smiled.

“I can go through the whole process with you, but I can tell you are mostly there already.”

Maya then frowned. “Do to me what you did to Helena. I may want to be free, but the evil is still there. Drive it from my body!”

After briefly trying to convince her otherwise, I nodded before reluctantly working the full effects of the remote on her. I felt no pleasure in seeing her suffer. When she was done, she clung to me and wept like a small child in my arms. We then talked about her past.

She met another Jamaican girl last year when she went home and she became enraptured. Her job was to come and recruit initiates to take back to Jamaica when she returned after she graduated. Like Helena, she was still an initiate, so she was still owned by her mistress, the way Helena had been owned by her. Unlike Helena, she had been apart from her mistress for long enough for the remote to modify her at a physical level through sex to break her mistress’ control over her. The fact that my ability over her mistress’ to violate her mistress’ dictates and the fact that her mistress was so far away and unable to assist her, destroyed much of “her evil” (as she liked to call her voodoo witch personae). That allowed her true self to gain enough strength to overcome her circumstances.

“Sir, I’m so grateful to you,” she beamed, as her beautiful body was still on display. “I’ll be yours now.”

“No Maya. You’re free to be who you want to be,” I smiled.

“You don’t want me?!” she sounded hurt.

“No, it’s not that. I’m just hoping to marry Helena….” my words were drowned out by Maya’s laugh.

“Well, that may be, but your lover has other needs too… needs that I can help her meet.”

“You mean she’s gay now?”

“My guess is she would be bisexual, like I guess I am now.”

“So the reason that Em hasn’t come back from you and Helena’s room yet…”

“Is because they’re making love.”

I guess my heart was on my sleeve as I choked back a tear. Maya knew exactly what to say to make me feel better. “Don’t look at it like you have lost your girl. You’ve just gained another.” She said before leaning over and kissing me passionately.

“Make that two more girls,” said Em’s voice as she and Helena came back into the room.

I broke the kiss with Maya and ran to Helena and she melted into my arms. “Is this what you want?” I asked.

“If it’s too much, I’m sure I can fight these feelings. If not, maybe you can change me with the remote. “

I thought about it. I wasn’t really up to having three girlfriends, but if it meant keeping Helena, I really didn’t have much of a choice. Additionally, I also felt responsible for Maya and Emily. I didn’t want to take another chance using the device on them again to mess with their feelings and their minds. I couldn’t put any of them through that again.

I guess the important thing was I believed Helena was in love with me again. Still, while I suspected the answers to some questions, I needed to ask them. If they were the answers I was expecting, I knew that I could deal with the situation. “Helena, all I need is the answers to three questions.”

“OK,” she smiled, but I sensed was worried.

“Do you love me?”

“More than ever! You saved me, my love!”

“Are you still attracted to me?”

Helena decided to answer that question non-verbally, with a passionate kiss while stroking my tired cock.

After I broke the kiss, I looked at her. “Are you still my best friend?”

“Ever since we were seven,” she smiled.

“Then I guess I don’t mind if you need to indulge these new feelings.”

“If I do, then you get to too.”

“Sorry, I’m not into guys,” I laughed, causing the whole room to break up.

“I think she means us,” said Em, as she let her robe slip off, revealing her nude body, sidled up to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

When I broke the kiss, I looked up at her in some shock, but managed to say, “I thought I had too much testosterone for your taste.”

“What can I say? I guess maybe I need some testosterone too from time to time. Besides, you’re just a girl with equipment, remember?”

I laughed. “Well, I don’t have this kind of equipment,” I said as I traced my finger down her left breast.”

“That’s OK, if I want those, I have a couple of options,” she smiled, looking over a nude Maya, before shifting her gaze to Helena. “It looks like I have two girls to share with you now.”

I looked at the three women and knew my life was going to get complicated. Then I thought about Natalie. I had promised to take her out, but I figured that I would have to hurt her feelings. I looked over at Helena. “You’re going to be mad at me.”

“Why baby?” she asked as she put her arm around my shoulder.

“Well, I made a date with Nat, not realizing that I had a chance of getting you back.”

Everyone in the room laughed except for me. “What’s so funny?”

“You know Nat has a huge crush on you, right?” asked Emily

“I was pretty sure.”

“Well, you’re not the only one in the room she has a crush on,” grinned Helena.

“You?”

“And me too,” said Emily. “I bet she thinks Maya’s hot too, but she’s kind of freaked out about her.”

“I’d be nice to her now,” replied Maya.

“I bet you would,” I grinned.

“You know, she told me her biggest fantasy was to have a three-way with you and Helena,” confessed Em, as she smiled at me.

“Now that I find her attractive, I would like that very much,” laughed my love.

“Don’t I get a say in this?” I asked.

“No!” shouted all three women in unison, with a laugh and I joined with one of my own.

“But Nat gets a say, right?” I observed.

“Of course,” smiled Helena.

“There’s something else you need to know about Natalie, Glenn,” grinned Emily.

“What?”

“The girl’s not only bisexual, but she’s more submissive than I am,” she laughed.

* * *

That night, as we lay in her bed, I proposed to Helena. She said ‘yes’ and we celebrated by making love (realizing the horse was already out of the gate).

As it turned out, Nat jumped at the chance to belong to our little club and agreed for me to use the remote on its mildest settings on her. Afterwards, Helena and I made her fantasy come true, as Helena and Nat sixty-nined, while I took Natalie from behind. Then I climbed on top of Nat and we did it again. That night, Helena and I each fell asleep on one of Nat’s boobs, after licking her lovely nipples, Nat moaned, as I sensed she had longed for this type of intimacy. The next morning, Helena removed her piercing hoops and studs and bleached her hair platinum blond. She would eventually dye it back to its honey blond shade once it started to grow out.

Over the next week, Emily and Maya got on the pill while Helena and I eloped. Then we proceeded to have a fun semester (which was particularly fun for me, because the only thing I was studying were four beautiful bodies).

Now, I transferred to a nearby school and would be starting classes in January. We all live in a big condo we are renting. Helena is just starting to show, but we are still making love on a regular basis. When I’m not making love to her, I’m doing it regularly with Nat and Maya. Every once in a while when she needs “a little testosterone”, Em and I “share a girl”. Last night, however; she surprised me by just jumping on top of me. Then we made love, just the two of us. When I had climaxed into my sated partner, I looked at her with bemusement. “Em, I thought you only wanted me with another girl?”

“I thought about it and realize that I love all of you; even you and that monster between your legs. I figured it was foolish not to enjoy you like the others do. Besides, you’re the best kisser in the group; next to me of course. So stop talking and start kissing me, already.”

I couldn’t argue with her logic. While Helena was my bride, I had grown to have feelings for the others too. I leaned into Emily, captured her mouth and tried to raise my game to meet her expectations. I moaned into her mouth, as she began to stroke my monster for another go.

A week later, Helena and I saw Rod and Sara when they visited us for a long weekend. We went on that planned double date. We had a wonderful time, as it was obvious that their relationship had matured. Despite this, they still contained the same passion and affection for each other when they visited me back in August. Sara and Helena seemed to get along quite well too. Towards the end of the night, Rod looked at us and smiled. “Well, I’m quite relieved that you used the remote on Helena. You two were always destined for true love.”

Helena smiled at me, but Rod’s words gave me pause. While I knew Helena loved me as her husband and would be the mother of my children, I would always have to share her affections with three other people. I understood that I shared the same love with those three, but all I ever wanted was Helena. We were each other’s true loves. Even as much as we still loved each other, it was no longer true. This made me momentarily wistful.

Have you ever been in love with someone who couldn’t love you the way you wanted to be loved? That was my quandary as I thought about my fair Helena.

I sighed as I shook off my brief pang of melancholy. Then, when I looked into Helena’s shining eyes, she leaned over and kissed me. Despite the change in our relationship, that kiss was as sweet and passionate as any we had ever shared.

Maybe our relationship would never be what it was, but I guess still having Helena and three other sexy vixens isn’t a bad consolation prize.