The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Valentine’s Dinner

by Hypnofur

“I can’t believe you got a table here. When did you pull this off?” I asked my husband. Dinner at Tolta was an incredible Valentine’s treat.

“About fourteen months ago” he said with a smile. He was so cute. “I foolishly thought that I could get this for Valentine’s Day 2015. I was a little optimistic with that I guess. But hey, good things come to those that wait, right?” he said, raising his glass for me to toast.

“Absolutely. I love you Mr. Newson.” I said with love in my eyes.

“And I you, Mrs. Newson. God, we are so corny” he said as we both laughed. I loved his smile. I knew that tonight would end with us making love, and I have to say, I was looking forward to it more than I had in a couple months or even years. It’s not that I didn’t like sex, I just wasn’t as into it recently. Tonight, though, for some reason I was rearing to go.

I spent a lot of time getting ready, and I really liked the way I looked. Not a perfect 10, but I was feeling confident tonight, sexy even. I even grabbed my white fox fur coat to wear. Seemed like a good idea on this frigid February night that we were going to a nice restaurant. It made me feel really sensual and sexy. I don’t think Ken even knew that.

“So” I said, with a raised eyebrow. Are you ready to talk about last night?

“Are you?” he said back.

“I’m not sure!” I said as I felt myself blush. I was getting so embarrassed again. I had avoided the topic all day, which wasn’t hard to go while ushering the kids to practices and play dates. To be honest, the day really got away from me. I felt like I lost an hour or so somewhere there.

“I didn’t think that would happen” he said, clearly embarrassed himself.

I certainly hadn’t thought it would have happened either. I didn’t think that hypnosis was real, so I of course never imagined that Ken or I could be hypnotized. But that is just what happened. Last night, at our town’s youth basketball league fund raiser. Ken is treasurer of the league, so he had to go up and volunteer. Part of being a good sport. He never thought that it would actually work on him.

“I have to admit, the guy was good”. I said, still uncomfortable talking about it, even with Ken.

“So what happened, you were just sitting there in your seat and got put under by accident?” he asked.

“Well, yeah, I guess. I was just sitting there watching. He was just talking about relaxing. I felt very relaxed. His voice was really, well you know. It happened to you too.” I said. Ken just looked down.

“Do you remember anything about it?” he asked me.

“I remember him putting his hand on my shoulder and waking me up after I fell asleep, or got hypnotized, at our table. I looked up at him, really confused and surprised to see him standing there. He told me I should go to the stage and relax even more up there. I just sort of went with it. It seemed like a good idea to relax more on stage. Which is crazy, because I hate being in front of everybody as you know.” I said. It was really the first time I let myself reflect on the events of last night.

“Once I had taken a chair on stage, he started talking to me again. He said I would feel calm and relaxed. My mind and eyelids falling, falling, falling until my mind hit that floaty head space that happens before one falls entirely asleep. I was fully aware, but I could not care less about where I was or who was watching, even some of the gossip hounds in town. It’s like his voice was the only thing of importance to me.” I recounted. “My hands went limp and I dropped the mental responsibilities of being Cameron’s Mom, and the Youth Basketball treasurer’s wife and the responsibility of looking composed and collected. The more I sunk, the more free I became. I was just listening to the hypnotist, taking extra care to do everything he said — it was the only thing I was interested in.” I said, before catching myself, as I realized I was a little too into the memory of it. Wow. I was realizing how really affected by it I was. I felt a little flushed as I explained this. Was I getting a little turned on? God, everything was making me horny tonight. I was like a teenager.

“How about you?” I asked my husband, looking to get the subject off of me. Wondering if he noticed the redness in my cheeks.

“I don’t really remember much. I’m not exactly thrilled that I let it happen.” He said quietly. “And…” he added, but was interrupted by the arrival of our waiter at the table.

The young man introduced himself as Toby, telling us he would be taking care of us. He was wearing the white outfit that restaurant provided, but a neck tattoo was evident underneath his collar. He seemed nervous. I suspected that Toby was extra help brought on just for the busy Valentine’s day rush, and wasn’t part of the core wait staff of this very high end restaurant. However, he was cordial and polite. He took our drink orders and then went to fill them.

I could tell something was bothering Ken. “And what?” I pressed as soon as the waiter walked away.

“And I think I called him, Becca” he said.

“What do you mean you called him?” I asked, confused.

“I mean I looked at my phone and I have a number that I don’t recognize. I called it around 2:00 this afternoon. I tried to remember who I called at that time, and I realized that I can’t remember anything from around 2:00.”

I’m not sure if he heard me gasp or not, as his missing time made me rethink how fast my day had gone by. “God Ken, do you think I spoke to him too? I’m a bit unclear on how the afternoon went by so fast too.”

“I don’t know, but I don’t like the fact that he was playing around in our heads. I don’t think we’ve done anything different or out of character yet, right?” he asked. It was sort of like checking all your body parts after a car accident.

“Well, I might be.” I said quietly. He looked at me with concern. “I’m feeling….you know.. more than usual” I hinted.

“No, I don’t know. What is you know?” he asked. He could be so dense sometimes.

“Sexy, Ken. I’m feeling sexier than usual.” I whispered across the table.

His smile returned. “Well that doesn’t sound all bad”

“I know Ken, but it is… out of character. Do you think that he did stuff to us? I mean, I grabbed my aunt’s fur to wear!” I said.

“Wait, what? I don’t get it.” Ken said. Fair enough. He wasn’t being dense here, I hadn’t really told him about it.

“Ok, listen, if I tell you this story, do you promise not to think I’m weird?”

“No promises” he said with a wink.

“Ok, I remember Christmas of 1989. My uncle had just remarried. It was his third marriage to a much younger woman. It didn’t last long, but she was this really glamorous hottie. He had bought her this new fur coat. She got drunk and I overheard her telling my Step Father about how my uncle found her so irresistible when she was wearing the fur. She then told him all about a bunch of different sex stories that had happened while she was wearing it. They didn’t know I was there. I could tell my Step Father was getting really turned on. My mom eventually walked in the room and it all stopped. I was about 14 or so, and it was one of the first times that I had heard about sex. For some reason, that fur, and being the kind of woman who would wear a fur like that was really sexy to me, especially when I heard how she was treated when she was in it. When my uncle died, I took it. It has been in the back of our closet ever since. I thought about bringing it out a few times when we were, you know, being intimate. But I always chickened out.” I said. I had honestly never thought I would end up telling him that. I was so desperately wondering what he thought, but we had to pause as Toby came to deliver our drinks.

We thanked him politely as he told us he’d give us a few minutes to peruse the menu. As soon as he walked away, my eyes immediately darted to Ken’s trying to assess his reaction. “So…?” I said, encouraging him to talk.

“So, you’re a little incest minx.” He said with a smile.

“Stop it!” I said with a laugh, throwing my napkin at him. “I wasn’t technically related to anyone in that story!” I said in my own defense. “I know it is weird though. Are you creeped out?” I asked. I was actually vulnerable here, I hoped he could sense that.

“Bec, it isn’t that weird. You could have told me this years ago. You can tell me anything. Look, why don’t we explore some of those pent up fantasies when we get home. After, we have the triple layer chocolate decadence desert or course!” he said warmly. This was my soulmate, my true love.

“I love you so much!” I told him with a bit of a tear in my eye as I reached across the table and touched his hand.

“Of course, there is still the matter of what else is bouncing around in our heads from the hypnotist last night” Ken said, reminding us of the matter at hand. “However, we have to figure what to order first”

We perused through the menus for a few minutes before Toby came back over. “For the Madame?” he said. It didn’t seem natural coming from a kid in his early twenties with a neck tattoo. I know he was trying to be fancy, but it sounded like he was calling me the head of a brothel or something.

“I’ll have the Poached Shrimp & Farro Grain Salad with Arugula and Fresh Artichoke Shavings, Lemon Dressing. ” I told him.

He nodded approvingly, as management must have told him to do, then looked to Ken. “For you sir?”

“I’ll have the Butter Poached Wild Striped Bass Fillet, Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes, Sea Beans & American Caviar. And our guest will have the Seared Diver Sea Scallops, Purple Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Fagliolini Verdi & Prosciutto Crisps” Ken said, smiling politely and handing the waiter his menu.

Toby looked surprised. “I’ll set another place sir” he said, trying to keep the customer happy, but clearly thrown by that addition.

“Our guest? Ken, what are you talking about?” I asked, as surprised as Toby and completely confused.

“What? Oh my god Bec, I didn’t even realize I did that. I don’t know what I am talking about. Oh god, is he —? How did he know we were coming here? Did I tell him?” Ken asked both me and himself. This was getting really scary.

“Ken, we should leave” I said as a staff member came with the additional place setting and another chair.

“Shit. You’re right. I’ll get the waiter’s attention. We’ll pay for the drinks and get out of—” Ken started before he froze. He clearly saw something over my right shoulder. Instinctively, I turned to look, only to see Hypnos, the hypnotist from last night’s event sitting down at our table.

“Hello Kenneth, hello Rebecca.” He said cordially, as if he was our old pal. My stomach jumped and my heart started beating a million miles a minute. I went into a panic.

I was about to scream when he said, “Shhhh, I want both of you to relaaaax. Feel yourself relaxing. You are both happy to see me and have me join you.”

I took a deep breath and felt my pulse slow. I felt a small smile come to my lips as I leaned back in my chair. Ken seemed to be mellowing out as well. This wasn’t so bad. The event last night was fun. He was an interesting guy. This could make for an interesting night. It wouldn’t be so bad if he joined us. I smiled at him. He smiled back. He had a great smile. He certainly was attractive. Wait, what?

“That’s better. Ken, you ordered me the Sea Scallops I trust?”

“I did” Ken said quietly. I could see that he was still processing all of this. I wished he would just relax. It was fun that Hypnos was here with us.

“Very good. Rebecca, you look beautiful tonight. I want you both to be completely honest with me at all times. Did you wear your fur coat tonight?”

“I did” I told him. How did he know about that?

“How did it make you feel?” he asked.

“Very sexy” I told him. That made me blush.

“There’s no need to feel embarrassed, Rebecca. It feels really sexy to tell me things like that.” He said. I had to admit he was right. It was all so taboo, but very sexy. Besides, we were all adults here.

“Leave us alone!” Ken said all of a sudden, rather sternly.

“Ken, I want you to not speak unless I ask you a question.” Hypnos shot back, just as sternly. Ken remained quiet. Well that settles that! I thought.

“Rebecca, how did it feel being under my control on stage, in front of all those people? Tell me the truth.

“Sexy.” I admitted. “Really sexy”

“Yes, I bet it was. You were feeling so relaxed, your inhibitions gone. All those men from your community watching you, lusting after you. But you were just following my voice, my instructions. So relaxed, so focused, so free to just obey.” He said. God, he had a way with words. I felt my breathing become ragged. Ken was looking at me, but I didn’t want him to see how turned on I was. Suddenly a warm dish Poached Shrimp and Farro Grain Salad was delivered over my shoulder. Toby and a helper were placing our three dinners in front of him.

“Thank goodness, I’m famished!” Hypnos said happily. “Dig in everyone. I want you to enjoy your meals” he said. Ken and I both went at our plates with gusto. The food was incredible! It was so good. This place was definitely worth a fourteen month wait.

During dinner, Hypnos asked us to tell him all about ourselves. We did. The basic facts seemed to bore him fairly quickly though. He soon changed the subject to our sex lives. At first, I didn’t really feel comfortable talking about that, especially in a crowded restaurant that had made the tables close together so they could fit more in. Then Hypnos explained how sexy it was, and that it was Valentine’s day.

I realized he was right, and started telling him about some of the things that Ken and I do. I did get really turned on as I was telling him. I could see Ken was too, and I could also tell that he wished he wasn’t. Hypnos asked me if there were any sexual fantasies that I had never told Ken about. I got a little hesitant again, but Hypnos encouraged me.

I relented and told him about my fantasy of having Ken lick my pussy while I was wearing the fur coat. It was one of the stories that my temporary Aunt had told my step dad that Christmas. She made it sound so… orgasmic. I always wanted to know what that felt like. Ken had made it clear that he was not into oral sex, well at least giving it. His stance had changed my view on giving it to him over the years as well.

Hearing this was too much for Ken. “Stop!” he said loudly. Lots of other tables turned to look.

“She’s my wife! I want you to leave!” he said. Now everyone was staring.

Hypnos looked a bit concerned. I didn’t know what was going to happen. All of a sudden Hypnos looked at Ken and quietly said “I want you to take a deep breath and relax Ken. We’ll stop talking about this now. All you need to do is relaaaax. Feel yourself relaaaxing. So relaaaxed.”

I notice Ken calmed down a bit. People started to return their attention to their dinners and their companions. Hypnos continued. “Ken, I want you to take a big drink of champagne. You are very thirsty, and it is so refreshing. The glasses are hard to use Ken, and you’ll spill quite a bit on yourself.” He said. I watched as Ken took a the glass of champagne in front of him and went to take a big gulp. Sure enough, it went all over him. I was amazed watching this.

Hypnos spoke again. “Ken, I think you are ruining the mood here. I want you to go find somewhere that Rebecca and I can be alone together. This is a very important job, and you must do it discreetly. However, I don’t want you to leave the table discreetly Ken. I want you to leave the table like a dancing ballerina. Do that now Ken. Dance out of this dinning room. Rebecca and I will enjoy seeing that very much.” He said.

Ken actually got up and started twirling around like a ballerina as he left the dining room. Everyone was staring at him like he was crazy. I was so embarrassed for him, but it was so funny! I got such a kick out of watching him. I felt bad, but it was really a hoot.

“He can’t resist me at all, can he Rebecca?’ Hypnos asked, returning his attention to me.

“No” I admitted quietly.

“My will is stronger than his. I am more powerful than he is, isn’t that right?”

“Yes” I said. It was the truth and I couldn’t deny it.

“How does it make you feel to see the power I wield over him?”

“Ashamed” I answered automatically.

“Why?” he asked. “Why do you feel ashamed?”

“Ashamed that he isn’t strong enough to resist you. Ashamed that it turns me on.” I said. I couldn’t believe I was telling him this.

“But it does turn you on, doesn’t it Rebecca? My power turns you on. My power arouses you.”

“Yes!” I admitted strongly. There was no denying it now.

“You are so aroused right now Rebecca, I want you to realize that.” He said. God, he was so right, my pussy was so wet, and I could feel my nipples were hard. I bit my lip as I stared at him.

“I want you touch your pussy for me Rebecca. Do it.” He said calmly but authoritatively.

“I-I” I stammered as I tried to resist.

“I want you to do it now” he said again. My hand obeyed his words before my mind could comprehend. I started massaging my pussy over my pants right there at the restaurant table. It was so embarrassing, anyone who was watching us probably could have figured out what I was doing beneath the table cloth.

“Think about the power I had over you last night Rebecca. You were my puppet on stage. All the men in your community group must have been very aroused as they watched you helpless but to obey my commands on stage. Can you imagine them watching you, wishing they could control you like I do? It turns you on even more Rebecca. Pleasure yourself more!” he said.

His words were driving me crazy! I couldn’t help but masturbate myself as discreetly but powerfully as I could while at this table. The thought of someone seeing me was too much. It was so scary, but that was adding to the thrill in a perverse way. Hypnos must have sensed my conflicted feelings, because he called Toby over to our table!

“Don’t stop. Obey me. It is so sexy to obey me.” He said strongly, looking right into my eyes. I was so under his influence. I wouldn’t, couldn’t stop. Even as the young waiter came to our table. Hypnos said nothing, he just let Toby notice what I was doing. Toby was shocked, standing there in complete silence.

After about a minute of just standing there in silence watching me, I saw Toby adjusting his pants. Oh god, he was getting a boner. I was so, so embarrassed. I’m a PTA mom. I cart kids around all day in a mini van. How could I now be masturbating under the table cloth at a fancy restaurant while two strange men watched me?

That last thought about my situation was too taboo, too sexy. I started to cum. I tried and tried to do it as quietly as I could. I’m sure my reddened face contorted. I felt my body shake. Whether anyone else in the room besides those two men knew what was going on, I don’t know. It was a strong orgasm. When it had subsided, I started feeling really embarrassed. Not sexy embarrassed, but mortified embarrassed. I started hyperventilating. Hypnos asked Toby to leave us.I think the embarrassed kid had his mind blown.

“Relaaaaax Rebecca. I want you to relaaax. Breath in deeply and feel yourself relaxing. Yessss, that’s it. A complete wave of calm and well being comes over you. Soooo relaaaaxed.” He said. It was like magic, as I completely loosened up. I felt really warm and relaxed. I was just stting there, staring into his eyes feeling so good, so relaxed as he continued talking to me. I could have stayed there, listening to his majestic voice forever.

However, we soon seemed to be on the move. I had taken his hand, and he was leading me out of the dining room. We went to the coat check room, and Hypnos told me to hand the girl my check tag. I gave it to her and she retrieved the white fox fur coat that I had secretly fantasized about for years. I never had the courage to take it out of the closet, nevermind wear it out before I met Hypnos. He took the coat from the girl and sensually, romantically put it on me.

I could feel him behind me, and it was very sexy. I turned my head to say something, and he kissed me. I broke the kiss away though. This was wrong I was married. I loved Ken.

“Rebecca, look into my eyes.” He said, again my eyes obeyed before my mind caught up. “You are under my power. You are under my control. I have taken control of you and Ken. You are my prize. You will give yourself to me. You will serve me. You are mine now Rebecca. I want you to realize this. You are mine now, and that turns you on so much. You are feel relaxed and sexy. So relaxed, so sexy” he said.

I felt a small smile come to my lips as I slowly licked them. He moved close in and kissed me. I wrapped my white fox fur sleeves around his neck and kissed him back. It was more passionate a kiss than I had in years, back to when Ken and I were first dating.

“Come with me” he said when the kiss ended, taking my hand. He was looking around the restaurant for Ken. He finally found my husband standing in front of a door in a back hallway of the restaurant. Seeing Ken standing there sort of jarred me back to reality for a minute. That was my husband, my love.

I felt Hypnos arm around my waist just before he whispered into my ear. “Feeling so relaxed, so sexy. So very relaxed and sexy. You are mine now Rebecca, and that is such a sexy, sexy thought. Just feel so good, so relaxed, so sexy as I tell Ken what I want him to do.” He said.

I just stood there feeling really relaxed and sexy as I gently stroked the soft fox fur of my coat. I watched Hypnos go up to Ken and start talking to him. I couldn’t hear what he was saying, but I watched as Ken had a pained look on his face. He was listening to Hypnos, but staring at me so intently. I could see a huge bulge forming in his pants. He was so hard. He was looking at me and getting so hard. That made me stroke my fur coat even more. I must have looked so beautiful, so desirable to him right then. I stared right back at Ken and gave him a little half smile. Oh God, what a sexy night it was. I felt so relaxed, so sexy.

Hypnos came back over to me as Ken walked away. He told me Ken was going to pay the bill. He took my hand and opened the door to the only room in that small hallway. It was some sort of stock room, a supply room. He took my hand and led me inside.

“But someone will find us in here” I said weakly.

“Then I guess you better stay quiet so we don’t get caught. I want you to realize the thrill of getting caught just turns you on even more.”

I was hesitant, but he was right, the threat of being caught in public added even more the excitement.

He ushered me inside and shut the door. Once inside, he reached for me and his lips met mine. It was the first time since I met Ken that another man had kissed me. But it somehow seemed right, Hypnos was in control of Ken and I. That didn’t make me nervous, I just felt relaxed and sexy.

Besides, he tasted so good, and his tongue would slide every so often into my mouth and caress my tongue. His intoxicating smell grew more and more with every kiss. He backed me up against a stock pile and began to rub his hands all over me and my fur coat. I could see why women like my temporary aunt loved furs like this, they drove men crazy!

Before I knew it, he was unbuttoning my satin pants and pulling them down around my ankles. As I stepped out of them, his hands moved up to my inner thigh and he began to caress me. You could tell he was enjoying taking his time with me. His fingertips ran up to my black laced panties. He tugged at the string and his hand was all the way up to my crotch at this point. I ached for more. It was unbearable. The pleasurable torture, the anticipation. My panties grew more and more soaked with every touch. I needed him. I grasped the bar of the shelves right next to me and let out a moan.

His fiercely hypnotic eyes now level with mine as he placed his finger to my mouth and told me to shhhh. Apparently he wasn’t quite as careless about being caught as he made it seem.

His hands ran over my coat in the back as he kissed and sucked on my neck. His hands slipped in between the fox lapels. I felt him sneak his hand to the front of my chest, lightly touch the center of my bra. He must have been confirming it was a front clasp, because un-expectantly he grabbed a my blouse and bra from the front and as if with no effort ripped them both open, exposing my breasts. He smirked as he looked at me.

“So deep under my hypnotic sexual control. So free to obey, to indulge in your fantasy.” He said.

As quickly as he spoke those words his tongue met my right nipple and soon his mouth engulfed by entire nipple. Sucking and licking, sucking and licking. I squeezed the bar tighter and bit down on my lower lip in hope to keep from screaming as I did not want this to end if someone came in. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum over and over again.

“Does that feel good Rebecca?”

“Oh God yes!”

“You taste so delicious. You are beautiful and your breasts are perfect. I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked.”

His hands grabbed my ass and with ease lifted me on to a stock pile of boxes. His hands moved to my waist where he grabbed onto my panties and removed them. We got rid of my pants at the same time. He slid my body to the edge of the boxes and before I knew it, his tongue was caressing my clit. Nice slow long licks and in between his own lips would wrap around my clit and ever so slightly suck. With each time he sucked a little harder and harder. He licked a little faster until I was squirming all over and he had to use his strength to keep my legs still so he could continue. I felt the feeling build throughout my entire body. I had always fantasized about this, but with Ken’s resistance, I never thought I would experience it. It was amazing. I was going to burst. At that point my head tilted back and allowed the orgasm to completely consume me and I came so hard, the hardest I have ever cum before.

“No one makes you feel pleasure like Hypnos.”

I was dazed from the pleasure, almost in a drunken ecstasy. I focused my eyes on the well-built hypnotist who stood slightly over me as he removed his shirt. His chest was perfect and his arms were muscular, more so than Ken’s. I envisioned him being able to toss me around into any position he wanted with ease. He unbuckled his pants and his hard cock was exposed.

“Do you want this cock inside of you Rebecca? Tell me how badly you want this cock. How badly do you want me to make you cum again with this cock, even at the risk of it turning you into my slave forever?”

“I want you so badly. Please, please make me cum!”

“Do you want me more than your weak, hypnotized husband?”

“Yes! Yes, I want you more than him. You are the one in control. We are under your power!” I panted. I was wild with submission and lust.

He spread my legs and slowly slid his cock inside me. Dear God, I couldn’t believe I had another man inside of me! He filled me and I could feel all of him as my pussy clenched around his cock. He let out his own moan and hearing him made me throb. He began to thrust into me, harder and harder. My breasts moved with each penetration as if we moved in the same motion. He leaned forward even more and squeezed my breasts with his one hand while continuing to thrust in and out of me.

He stopped suddenly and I wanted to cry out to keep going, but he was already on the move.

“Get up Rebecca”

I obeyed his command and stood to my feet. I heard him put a condom on before he wrapped his hands around my fur coat and bent me back a little. He was sucking my nipples again as he tugged on my hair. I was spun around and I knew what he wanted. He wanted my pussy from behind. He wanted to pound as hard as he could and penetrate me as deep as he could. I bent forward and placed my hands on the boxes. He caressed my ass and gave a nice firm squeeze before he slapped me so hard, the pain actually felt good. I could feel him spread me apart and his cock entered me again. He braced himself by holding onto my hips, his fingertips digging into me every so often. He pounded harder and I could feel I was about to cum once again. My knees went weak.

“Take it Rebecca! Take my cock! I am your Master!”

“I’m going to cum, please don’t stop Master! Harder, fuck me harder Master!” I screamed in passion, my overwhelmed, lustfilled mind easily accepting the concept that this man was now my Master.

The throbbing intensified into my clit and again ran through my entire body. He held onto me as I could feel my knees shaking from weakness the orgasm was drawing out of me.

“I own this hypnotized pussy!” he yelled as we came together. He pounded those last thrusts as hard as he could, and with that last motion he let out a loud moan and I could feel his own body want to give out and collapse.

His breath ragged, he whispered the word “Sleep” and I wonderfully sank into a hypnotic slumber.

Next thing I knew, it was the next morning. I was in bed with Ken. Had this all been a dream? I turned my head and looked over at my husband. He was sleeping in bed next to me. I wasn’t sure what he knew of last night or what he didn’t. I reached down to his cock, and sure enough, it was rock hard. This would be a complicated few days or even weeks. I wasn’t sure what hold Hypnos still had over us, or if we would ever see him again. I did know, however, that I would come to him if he called.