The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vargas in Vegas

©2004 by Vapidman

Part Two

Chapter One

The sound of the engine and the tires on the pavement seemed suddenly very loud. I was back in the Explorer, headed North again on Route 15. A road sign floated past, momentarily illuminated by my headlights. LAS VEGAS 30 MILES. I checked my watch. Somehow, after my alien encounter, I had driven for more than forty minutes without even realizing it. And rather than feeling drowsy or disoriented, I felt strangely elated and energetic, batteries fully charged. Las Vegas here I come!

A couple in an Audi TT passed me, slow and steady. The pretty woman in the passenger seat looked up at me, and I winked at her. As I did so, I felt an intimate connection, some kind of invisible bridge, forming between us. An odd look came over her face. Her posture changed subtly, spine straightening, breasts rising. Her lips parted, and her head and eyes turned to follow me as the TT pushed ahead toward the city.

Chapter Two

That Friday night, the energy in Vegas was electric, and The Palms was seriously rockin’! I stepped through the bustle of the lobby and stopped to get my key from the lovely brunette behind the Registration Desk, and I felt another connection form as though some kind of thick, invisible bundle of fiber-optic cables had shot from my solar plexus directly to hers. I could feel what she felt. She was completely open to me. She became very flustered and, I could tell, more than a little aroused.

She took my credit card, and while she ran it through the machine, she swept just the tip of her tongue lightly back and forth along her upper teeth. When she handed me the key, she let her fingertips trail across my hand and looked up at me with a cute smile from beneath her fringe of dark bangs.

“Have a nice stay, Mr. Vargas.” She had seen my name on the credit card. Her voice was a little bit husky. She blushed and cleared her throat as she fought to get her own responses under control.

“Thank you,” I said, and on a whim, I “tugged” with my abdominal muscles at the invisible connection that had formed between us. She leaned toward me, breathlessly, and her mouth opened a little. Her crotch lubricated. I felt it myself, through the connection. Time seemed to stand still and I lost awareness of my surroundings. My whole being was concentrated upon our connection.

I tugged even more with my stomach muscles, mentally vibrating the connection, somehow knowing that it would stimulate her. She placed both hands in front of her on the desk to steady herself. Her knees weakened, and she said “oh,” quietly, almost as if she had forgotten to tell me something. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she had an orgasm right there behind the front desk. Her pelvic contractions echoed back to me along the connection like strong, warm waves.

Suddenly aware again of my surroundings, I pulled back, somehow, from the connection, and quickly moved on through the casino toward the elevators, wondering if anyone had seen that. Had I really caused her to come as she stood right there behind the front desk? Three times, on my way to the elevators, I felt that invisible connection extend outward from my midsection toward attractive women. It was only through an incredible effort of will that I was able to pull back from those connections, and, keeping my head down, make it up to my room without further incident.

Chapter Three

In the room, I undressed, intending to shower off the road dirt, but stopped short as I walked past the full-length mirror. The person looking back at me from the mirror wasn’t me!

Oh, anyone who knew me would still recognize me, but some things had definitely changed. I seemed to be almost two inches taller putting me close to six feet tall. My hair looked fuller and shinier. My shoulders were broader, and the muscles of my chest, arms, and especially my abdomen had become sleeker and beautifully defined. My face was familiar. It was me, but somehow more symmetrical, handsomer, and more darkly masculine. There was an undeniable glow of health, vitality, and yes, virility.

And then I looked down at my genitals. What had once been a very unremarkable penis of maybe three and a half or four inches long when flaccid was now a full three inches longer, and the girth had nearly quadrupled! Thick, raised veins and tributaries ran the length of the shaft, like rivers on a road map.

My testicles were much larger and heavier, too. With one hand, I gathered them in and lifted, feeling their increased size and weight. Then, reaching around my new, super-thick cock with one hand, I realized that my fingers would only touch if I squeezed. When I did squeeze, I saw brief, pulsing-purplish color changes in the skin of its shiny bulbous head and thick shaft.

My amazement at the changes in my penis was exceeded only by my physical reaction upon gripping it. A wave of intense sensation passed over me, and I experienced a vivid memory-flash of my experience out in the desert--the alien female raising and lowering herself on my stiff pole, pounding faster and faster. The memory was so intense that I could actually smell traces of her erotic perfume.

My amazing new cock was fully erect in seconds, and I looked at it in the mirror with awe. There, pointing at the ceiling was the largest, stiffest, meanest, most massive sexual organ I’ve ever seen. It was easily fourteen inches long and as thick as my forearm! I turned side to side to admire it, and then gave in to the temptation to run both hands up and down the length of the shaft a couple of times. I fell back onto the bed, dizzy and breathless with the pulsing sensations that coursed through my body. I was also struck by my own smell. My body began to produce an intensely masculine odor that was somehow familiarly mine, and yet also strangely compelling. I found myself wondering what effect it would have on women.

Lying there on my back on the hotel bed, I masturbated shamelessly, and when I came, I once again felt that fibrous web of invisible connective tissue emanating from my midsection, flashing outward through the world like lines of flux around a magnet.

Chapter Four

After a long hot shower, I rang the front desk to see if my friend Jim had arrived, but he hadn’t checked in yet, so I decided to go downstairs and play some blackjack while I waited. Most of the tables were full, but despite the crowd, I finally found an open chair at a table with a five-dollar minimum. I bought forty dollars worth of chips from the balding, bespectacled dealer, put one out on the table in front of me and waited for his deal.

I was wary of checking-out the beautiful women around me. But even with my head down, looking at my cards, I could sense the sexually active females in the room, like a vague itch in my midsection. I lost five hands in a row because I couldn’t concentrate on the cards. To me, my new senses made the casino feel like a big container swarming with beautiful, sexy women, ripe for conquest. I flipped the dealer a five-dollar chip and walked away to the bar, thinking that a drink might calm down my libido. I was wrong.

I ordered a shot of tequila. “You didn’t last long over there,” said a twenty-something redhead standing at the bar.

I turned toward her, looked her over and liked what I saw. Five feet nine inches, plus heels, brought her eyes almost even with mine. They were blue-green in color, with a mischievous sparkle that worked well with her dimpled smile. “Guess my luck’s not working tonight,” I said.

“That could change,” she answered, sipping at her drink through the tiny straw while maintaining eye contact. It was practiced, but it was an endearing move. She was dressed simply in slacks and a thin v-neck sweater, and the fit perfectly accentuated her incredible body without looking like she was trying too hard. This was one classy, sexy girl.

I knew it was coming before it started, and this time I was better able to control it. An invisible connection formed between our midsections. With my restraint, it began as a thin tendril. By entering her being without overwhelming her, I was able to move through her smoothly, noting various emotional/physiological constructs. For example, I knew that she associated nipple erections with intense sexual attraction. As we struck up a light conversation, I caused her nipples to tighten whenever she looked up at me. I learned that her name was Anise.

“Have you ever noticed, Anise” I asked her innocently, “how sometimes you can meet someone and just know right away that there’s a connection there?” I tightened my abdominal muscles very gently, and slowly “turned up” the connection. I felt more tendrils grow between us, weaving into a thicker mass of those invisible fibers. With each new mini-connection, my immediate knowledge of her physiological and psychological makeup increased.

She licked her lips, which had suddenly gone dry, and she struggled to answer, as her body began to seriously respond. She looked up at me again, and I caused her nipples to stiffen even more. “Um, I mean, yeah! I’ve felt that before,” she said. She took in a controlled breath. I sensed a trickle of moisture beginning between her legs.

It was so easy. I knew everything that she needed in order to feel a deep attraction. I matched the tone and cadence of my voice to take advantage of her idea of raw, seductive power. “It’s like a force pulling two people together, and it comes from right here,” I said, and I reached out as though to touch her forehead, but allowed my hand to move down slowly toward her chest, finally touching the area just below and between her breasts with two fingers. As I did so, I pulled the connection very tight using those newly developed muscles in my midsection. She made a sound like “unh” in the back of her throat. The trickle of moisture between her legs became a steady flow. Her breathing changed.

She moved closer to me. One of her memories was of a deep physical infatuation with an early lover. It was a simple thing to cause her current physical responses to match those of the memory. She fell in deeply in love with me as though I had thrown a switch. She became desperate to hear my voice and to feel my touch, desperate to please me.

Chapter Five

Back in the room, I began to make demands. “Play with yourself for me,” I said, and she undressed seductively for me and played with herself at my sugg estion, first wetting a finger by plunging it into her pussy, and then rubbing that finger across each of her hard nipples until they were shiny with her moisture, standing out stiffly from her breasts.

When I removed my clothes and she caught a glimpse of my huge organ, she said, “Oh my god!” My cock totally fascinated her. She reached down for it and began to stroke its thick shaft. I became erect instantly. “I...,” she had lost words to describe the hypnotic effect of the sight of my erect manhood. Subt le colors played across its bulbous head, and I realized that I knew how to use those colors to captivate her attention. I vibrated our connection gently. A little drool appeared at the corner of her open mouth, as she caught at her breath and then began to literally pant.

“Suck it, Anise.” She dropped to her knees and began to worship my cock, lavishing it with kisses and long, swirling licks, and sucking as much of the head into her mouth as she could. Through the connection, I knew that the smell of my manhood was driving her crazy. It filled the room. Her hips twitched uncontrollably.

I allowed the invisible bridge between us to fully intensify. A glow formed around us in the room, but she didn’t notice. Her eyelids had closed halfway, and she was breathing very heavily through her open mouth. Her expression and the feedback I was getting through the connection said that she had completely abandoned herself to sensation. Without touching her physically, and using only my stomach muscles and the connection, I lifted her up in the room until her feet weren’t touching the floor. Then I moved her backward and laid her back on the bed. Her legs opened wide for me. I noticed a small butterfly tattoo on her inner thigh.

I moved over her, placing the head of my huge cock at her wet pussy lips. I entered her smoothly. My penis adapted to her internal dimensions, filling her completely without damaging her. She was whispering “Oh god, oh god, oh god,” over and over like a religious chant as I slid in and out of her drenched pussy. I began to set up a solid rhythm, basing the timing of my thrusts and withdrawals upon her need. I learned quickly that she responded deeply to dramatic changes in rhythm, so I began to tease her mercilessly, building her arousal and passion ever higher, refusing to let her come.

But then, my own need took over. I grabbed her hips and began to piston in and out of her tight cunt like some kind of unstoppable machine, faster and faster. She was moaning, “Oh, oh, oh, oh, unh, unh, unh, unh,” over and over, in time to my thrusts. I knew that she was about to come, and this time, I allowed it, encouraged it even, by causing my cock to swell inside of her, increasing the friction, until she thought she might burst.

And finally, her head raised up and she looked right at me with an expression of wanton animal lust, and she came in a huge explosion, her body jerking, head flying back as if in violent seizure. The connection between our midsections literally lit up with intensity, and I began to come in wonderful, muscular spurts, over and over again. Like my experience in the desert with that incredible alien female, I could see the world from a different perspective, and for just a moment there, I felt intimately connected to every sexually aware female on earth.