The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vargas in Vegas

©2004 by Vapidman

Part 6

Chapter 1

Emily leaned in toward her mirror and lined her lower eyelids in deep black. Her bare skin and moist pink lips gave her a vulnerable look, if you ignored those eyes. She waved away a protective bouncer, who followed me in. “He’s OK.”

One of the girls murmured, “Very OK,” and the others giggled. The bouncer left, after shooting lingering glances around a dressing room full of dancers in various stages of undress.

I fought the urge to connect with any or all of them. But I could feel their attention and sexual interest all around me, like warm sun on my skin.

Emily was dressed only in a pink satin thong. Her narrow waist, curved hips and long slender legs made me forget to breathe, but it was her naked upturned breasts that really made my cock stir. She smiled shyly at me in the mirror, and I felt it in my stomach. In the mirror, her dark nipples hardened, curving upward as I watched.

She stood and turned toward me, and a glowing connection, visible at least to me, shot from her solar plexus to mine, and vice versa. “Ooo,” she said, and I think I made a noise in my throat, too. She moved closer to me until her stiff nipples brushed my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close. She fitted her body to mine. My breathing changed. “I could feel you getting closer,” she whispered warmly in my ear.

I had felt it too, in the cab ride on the way over from the hotel, like that gravity you feel in the stomach, when a cresting roller-coaster finally drops toward the earth.

“Get a room!” said one of the girls on her way out of the dressing room, and the others laughed as they began to filter out into the club to begin the routine selling of lap dances, or to take their turn on stage.

“I need to talk,” I said quietly. “It’s about what was done to me out there in the desert yesterday, and what I did to you last night.”

“You made me a star,” she said, giggling. With her breasts pillowed against my chest, and her solar plexus and mine separated only by the thickness of my shirt, we were practically one person, enveloped in energy. My cock was as hard as it could be, in the confines of my jeans. Her amazing eyes twinkled. I felt her enter my mind, so I entered hers, too.

After just a moment of this warm communion, she said simply, “I understand. Don’t worry.”

Chapter Two

Jim had waited in the bar, and now he stayed to catch Emily’s show. He was also hoping to catch another slick threesome with the two beauties from the night before. I walked out to the Explorer, jumped in, and drove off into the Las Vegas nighttime.

We knew how it was done, now, Emily and I. It was possible for us, through subtle emotional and physical manipulation during sex, to lead a sexual partner through the intensity of sex and past the point of orgasm. It creates a kind of expanding moment within the person, like a sweet-spot in time, where the senses are heightened, and the connection between sex and emotion, in ourselves, and in others, becomes visible, useable.

During our silent dressing-room communication, we had agreed to refrain from allowing any of our future sexual contacts to see that “big picture”. It would be to risk a brushfire of sexual awakening among the population, and I was certain that the world just wasn’t ready for that.

Driving down the Strip, I began to experiment with my new abilities, clinically. I sent out connection tendrils in every direction around me, and “combed” the immediate area on both sides of the boulevard under the dance of neon lights. I allowed those fibers to simply pass gently through the female pedestrians without latching on. The women felt my passage like an erotic breeze. Most became aroused without knowing why. A few looked my way with startled or confused expressions.

For me, the experience was powerful and exhilarating. My skin tingled as though electrified, and my cock swelled in response. The light changed, and I stopped next to an open Jeep driven by a tanned, long-legged beauty in cowgirl boots, shorts, halter-top and Stetson.

She had long, shiny brown hair, hanging in swirls, well below her shoulders. In the streetlights, her hair shimmered like satin. I figured her for nineteen or twenty years old. I allowed a connection to form gracefully, and I watched her posture change as she began to feel my presence. She took her hand away from the gearshift and put it on her thigh. She licked her lips unconsciously. Then she turned and looked over at me with that now-familiar expression: Part breathless curiosity, part mild confusion, the beginning of deep excitation. Her jaw opened slightly, and I smiled. She closed her mouth and swallowed.

I rolled down the passenger-side window. “Can you tell me how to get to Flamingo Road?” I knew where it was, but we needed a reason to begin talking.

“It’s up ahead on the right. Where are you going?” she asked over the sound of our engines.

“The Palms.”

“I’m going there too! You can follow me!” It hadn’t been her original intention. I knew, because I was already in her mind and body, turning up the heat. The light changed, and I followed her as she crossed two lanes in preparation for the turn onto Flamingo. She led me back to my hotel, and during the trip I experienced her thoughts through the connection. “God, what are you doing? You’re already nuts for this guy? Have you lost your mind?” With help from me, her nipples stiffened, and a trickle of moisture escaped and ran down along the inside of her thigh. She bit her lower lip to keep from moaning, and then, smiling, she raised her arm straight up into the Las Vegas night and waved backwards. Her eyes kept glancing back at me in her rear-view mirror, all the way to the Palms.

Chapter Three

We found a dark corner table in the Palms bar, sat down and ordered drinks. I learned that her name was Laurie. She sipped, looked at me and then looked away, resisting the deeper connection that happens when eyes meet. I was overwhelming her senses, moving too fast for her. I reached across the table and put my hand upon hers. At the same time, I began to calm her fears from within. I flashed her a pleasant memory of sun and sand and ocean birds. Her shallow, nervous breathing deepened and slowed. She cleared her throat.

“Can I tell you something?” Laurie asked.

“Sure.”

“I’ve been feeling some kind of amazing, intense attraction to you from the moment I looked at you in your car next to me, down on the Strip.” Her eyes grew watery with embarrassment and confusion.

“I felt it, too,” I said honestly, “And it’s a little bit scary.”

“Really? That’s exactly the way I feel!” she exclaimed, and she immediately began to accept her own feelings. Our rapport, naturally, grew deeper. Of her own free will, she leaned across the cocktail table and kissed me passionately, breathlessly. Her agile tongue dueled with mine. There was a huge bulge in my pants, and through our connection, I could sense the increasing moisture between her legs. I mentally strummed the connection, and she had a little mini-orgasm. “Mmmn,” she intoned.

She broke the kiss, leaned away from me and downed the remains of her Long Island iced tea. She said, “You have a room here, right?”

“Check please!” I shouted to the waitress.

Chapter Four

Her glistening lips moved closer to the head of my thick hard cock. She was taking her time, enjoying the moment. Subtle shifting purples pulsed in my shiny glans, captivating her attention. She lowered her mouth to my cock and slid her tongue all over the head before plunging down over it with ferocity, relaxing her throat muscles and pushing all the way down until she had engulfed all but the last three inches of the monster. Her mouth was stretched wide as she worked her tongue and throat muscles to stimulate me. It was the best head I have ever received. She sucked me off athletically, enthusiastically.

I released a small amount of my scent, and her breathing went into overdrive. She fell back on the bed, spread wide her long beautiful, tanned legs, and reached for her crotch with both hands. She rubbed herself vigorously down there, and then pulled apart her glistening pussy lips, and looked up at me hungrily. “Please,” she said. I didn’t need any more invitation than that.

She began to come the very second that my cock disappeared into her wet cunt. I could feel her inner muscles grab at me, and through the connection, I felt her beginning orgasms. They spread through me like ripples and waves. I set up a rhythm guaranteed to make her spasms grow in intensity. In her mind, I removed all doubt and all inhibition, preparing the way for her to achieve the most intense climax of her life. Then, I began to set up a relentless rhythm, watching as my huge organ, shiny with her juices, plunged into her, disa ppearing, reappearing, and disappearing again. I buried my cock ever deeper into her juicy cunt, and she began to moan, “Mm, mm, mm, mm, unh, unh, unh,” with every smooth stroke. Her hips rose to meet every thrust. We slammed ourselves together, urgently.

Still experimenting, I energized the center of creativity in her mind, to see what would happen. To my delight, she began to talk dirty to me, in a sexy, breathless whisper as she continued to mash her juicy cunt against me.

“Fuck, your cock feels so good, so big, so hard, so fucking hot, oooh I could almost … Oh, god that makes me so fucking wet! Yeah, baby, FUCK me HARD. Unh, unh, unh, unh, YES god, FUCK me! I can feel your balls slapping against my ass. Damn this feels…oh, oh, oh, oh! Oh, god, I’m gonna come again! Oooh, oooh, oooh. Yeah, just fucking ram it in me as fast and hard as you can, baby. YES! FUCK!”

She scissored her legs and somehow spun around with my huge dick still deep inside of her, until she was on her hands and knees, and I could slam into her from behind. She rose up so that my hands could slide around to the front and find her breasts. When I began to touch her nipples, she took in a deep hissing breath. She managed to turn her head back toward me, and I accepted the invitation to slide my tongue between her pretty, glossy lips, kissing her deeply. My own orgasm loomed.

I gently pinched her nipples and began to piston in and out of her faster than she imagined was possible. The surprising change of speed really put her over the top, and she yelled-out something unintelligible as she exploded in final orgasm, jerking repeatedly, like an epileptic. I began to come in ballistic spasms, filling her with jet after jet of my thick cream. And once again, I felt the wonderful release, a web of connections that shot out from my midsection, arcing out into the world.

I was careful not to take Laurie with me on my inner trip. I knew that she was enjoying her own ride, though. Her eyes had rolled up in her head, and her head was tilted all the way back. A bubble of saliva formed at the corner of her mouth. Her breathing was ragged and deep. As her normal consciousness slowly returned, she began to get her breathing under control. Her head rose, she straightened, and she looked at me and said, “Oooo.” She licked her lips salaciously. “That was fucking great!” Smiling back at her, I vibrated our connection. With a look of wonderment, she began to come again.