The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vargas in Vegas

Part Eight

Chapter 1

I walked through the casino toward the exits. Two pretty, bubbly young women came giggling up to me, each urging the other forward. They were cute in their immaturity.

One was blonde and the other blonder. Both were about five-feet-three, and neither one would push the scales past ninety-nine. They both wore low-heeled shoes, and cotton sundresses. Silver sparkled from their earlobes, and from their tanned necks and slender wrists. The delightful fragrance combination of suntan lotion, chlorine, and youth hung in the air around them, flavoring their personal space. They weren’t related, but it was a good thing that they wore different colors, or nobody would be able to tell them apart.

They giggled and touched their hair self-consciously like schoolgirls. Jewelry jangled. One of the blondes finally said, “Hi.”

As they sucked daintily at straws that emerged from tall, sweet wine coolers, I connected smoothly with both of them. The alcohol and the sun energy absorbed earlier out by the pool combined to create a delicious alternate consciousness in the girls. I breathed them in deeply, allowing the connections to blossom.

Their immature posturing and general giddiness stopped abruptly. Mouths opened slightly, breathing suspended, hearts pounded, and they looked up at me with deep, unfathomable expressions. One of them said, “I don’t…um,” and then didn’t say anything else. Their nipples rose in unison.

I rifled through their thoughts and feelings like a private detective going through their dresser drawers. They were underage locals, and they had used fake I.D.s to scam their way into the casino. Before they saw me, they were sipping their wine, and pointing out “cute guys” to each other as they got a nice buzz going. Their names were April and, seriously, June.

April’s mind was intelligent and introspective. June’s was wild and fearless. I made a few simple adjustments, and both months were mine.

Chapter 2

They followed me out to the parking lot like puppies. June, the extrovert, rode shotgun, while April slid into the Explorer’s back seat, sitting just right of center, where she could make eye contact with me in the rearview mirror. Before we were out of the parking lot, June was leaning across the center console, kissing my ear and sucking on the lobe as her hand felt for my crotch. She didn’t need much encouragement. It was her nature to act upon feelings of attraction. So once I showed her, through the connection, how deeply, intensely attracted she was to me, she took it from there.

April’s dark eyes sought mine in the mirror. Her right hand was up under her dress, rubbing the soft mound above her pussy in firm, precise circles through her thin cotton panties. Through the connection, I felt her excitement. I held her gaze in the mirror for just a moment, smiled, and felt her excitement deepen. Her tongue slipped out to moisten lips swollen with arousal, and her eyes closed. She made a resonant “mmmmnnn” sound deep in her throat.

Her breathing was rhythmic and slow, and she was becoming wetter by the moment.

Through the connection, I took control of April’s hand, causing it to slide up her abdomen and then down again, this time slipping under the elastic waistband of her panties. The movements were slightly mechanical, at first. She gasped in amazement as, involuntarily, her bare hand roved all over her moistening pubic area. Unbidden, her own middle finger delved deep between her wet pussy lips. “Oh my god,” panted April.

Chapter 3

The light changed, and I resumed our course toward the north end of town and Lil’ Darlings. June had found the thick bulge in my pants. “Holy… Is that all you?” She boldly unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and released my stiffening member, catching at her breath when it was completely revealed. “Ho, wow,” she said, whispering reverently. “It’s …Beautiful.” I tugged a little bit at our connection, thickening it to achieve a deeper response, and just as June reached out to wrap both hands around my cock, I began to vibrate our connection, powerfully.

Down, down, down she went, pulled ever deeper, down to the very source of her emotion and her sex. Throw a drowning woman a rope, and she wouldn’t cling to it any more tightly than June’s two-handed grip on my thick, rapidly stiffening organ. I said, “Suck on it, June,” and she did, passionately, gasping in delight. Her eyes were moist with the intensity of it all.

In the back seat, April’s rogue hand found exactly the right combination of pressure, tempo and surprise to put her on a collision course with her own incredible orgasm. I thought we would make it to the club before my own need became too strong, but I was wrong. I pulled into the dark parking lot in front of a closed shopping center. June squealed with delight, pulled her dress up over her head and deposited it unceremoniously on the floor. Reaching around behind her, she quickly popped the snap on her bra, and it, too, found the floor.

June’s tits were small and perky, perfectly formed. Her stiff nipples pointed up at my face. “Pinch your nipples for me,” I said, and she slid both hands up and over her breasts, squeezing the nipples between her fingers and the heels of her hands. Her eyes had closed and her head fell back, mouth opening slightly. She took in a deep breath and sighed, trembling.

“Mmnn,” said April from the back seat. I stopped controlling her hand and instead gave her the idea to remove her clothing, too, and she did. Her breasts were fuller than June’s, and the nipples were darker.

Leaning across my lap, June found the button that controlled the reclining driver’s seat, and soon I was lying back, with June sucking on my enormous dick while April leaned forward from the back seat, alternately French-kissing me and then rubbing her tits in my face, and across my lips. I sucked each one at every opportunity.

Once again, I took control of her hand, and it resumed its concentrated rubbing of her pussy mound, occasionally sliding her middle finger down into the moistness. She moaned and panted, kissing me deeply and passionately.

June removed her panties, and I could smell her sweet excitement. Somehow, head bumping the roof of the car, she managed to hunch toward me and throw her right leg across my lap, rising up just enough to aim her pussy at my huge erection. Then she lowered herself onto it, hissing in ecstasy as her silken cunt slid, wet and tight, down over my waiting cock.

Connected at some very deep level, all three of us experienced that strong, gathering force. It rose and spiraled, humming and vibrating through the connection. June erupted first. The sound of her throaty moaning and the wet warmth of her pussy, which was clenching spasmodically at my cock, brought me closer to the brink.

April came next. Her hand was a blur over her pussy mound. She was kissing me deeply and making sounds like, “Mmn, mmn, mmn, mnpf,” into my mouth. She tasted sweet.

Breathing through my nose, I could smell their passion permeating the Explorer, filling my chest. I heard a lovely, strange humming sound. And then I was coming too, as June’s pussy, tight as a fist, continued to pound up and down on my stiff organ. Deep spasms rolled through me and through both girls, and we expanded outward, into the city night.

Meanwhile, about ten blocks away, things were really starting to heat-up at the strip club. Emily-the-Dancer’s vibe was stronger here on this side of town. As I lay recuperating from the intense sex with April and June, I could still sense Emily, and I knew that she could sense me. I also knew, somehow, that right then, at that very moment, Emily was dancing.