The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vegas Weekend

Part 2 (Friday)

Summary: mind control, Mf, some ff, incest, some preg

Aahh, time to head with the family to Vegas for an exciting weekend, to sink into the pits of sin with the one-armed bandits and the slut machines there, finally emerging as shiny, freshly-minted whores and cuckolds to carry a little more sexy joy back to the mundane world. Compliments from Vegas.

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author’s Ramblings: A novel-length story in six parts (Prolog, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Epilog), posted one per week. And you guys say I take too long to post my stories ....

Raw sex without a whole lot of that tedious character development stuff to get in the way. Hopefully, there’s enough wordplay, humor, irony and foreshadowing for the literary-minded of you out there.

Live well.

Friday

Hop on the Bus

“Do we have everyone?” Jim Keegan asked, turning around to see if he could account for the entire party.

A useless wave of “I’m here”s flooded over his ears.

“Okay, okay,” he said holding up his hands. “I’m just going to get confused here unless we do this sensibly. Hush, hush. Everyone quiet.” He counted off one finger. “First, there’s my family. My loving wife Denise?”

“I’m here, honey.” Denise had dark, shoulder-length hair, large beautiful brown eyes and kept her curvaceous figure with weekly aerobics. Oh, yeah, and C-cups.

“My daughter and incisive political leader Kim?”

The pretty light brown-haired girl had a sharp mind hidden behind large, innocent-looking eyes and had a smile that could light up a room. “I’m here, Daddy. But I haven’t been elected president yet. I need to graduate college first.”

“And my brilliant son Bobby?”

“Here, Dad.” Eighteen, fit, dark brown hair. Religious, moral, a gentleman. Oh yeah, can you believe a virgin?

He counted off a second finger. “Then there’s the party accompanying me. My secretary and right-hand person, Annie?”

“I’m here, Jim.” Wow. Brownish blonde hair, pert C-cups and a mischievous smile.

He counted off a third finger. “Then there’s Kim’s accompaniment. That would be her friend and dorm roommate, Michelle?”

“I’m here, Mr Keegan.” Blonde hair to her waist, remarkably thin for her D-cups.

He counted off a fourth finger. “Bobby’s accompaniment. That would be his girlfriend Jessica?”

“Here, Mr Keegan,” she answered, squeezing Bobby’s hand. Brown hair to her shoulder blades and that clean, freshly-scrubbed look to her face. Other girls hated her for it. Her A-cups gave them a sense of justice to the universe (yes, there is a fair God) and a place to vent their jealousy.

“Good. And her mother, Tina?”

“Present and accounted for, Jim,” the pretty strawberry blonde mother smiled. If her daughter were an “8”, she would be an “11”. Despite her light hair, her eyelashes and eyebrows were dark, making her pretty eyes look naturally lined.

“Good.” He counted out his fifth finger, his thumb. “Finally, there’s our educational accompaniment. That would be Mrs Pittman?”

“I’m here, Mr Keegan.”

He looked at her. “And you’re doing all right?”

Patricia Pittman laid her hands on her pregnant belly. “We’re both doing just fine. Thanks.” Thick brown hair and B-cups turned C-cups, nearly D-cups.

“Good. And finally, our other educational accompaniment, young Mrs McCloud.”

“Here, Mr Keegan,” she smiled brightly. Blonde hair, sunny smile, perky disposition. Too perky.

“Good! That’s all of us. Shall we board the plane, then, folks?”

Denise smiled tolerantly. There was a much quicker way to account for everyone in the group—just counting from one to ten, for instance—but her husband loved to put on his “Let’s say I’m from Missouri” persona. After pulling off the organizing of this whole trip, though, dealing with all the bureaucracy and scheduling annoyances, he had earned the right to pose in the limelight a little.

Jim led them to the lady at the podium, where everyone presented their tickets for her inspection, then they boarded the plane. Jim had gotten their seats together in a group: the two teachers and Tina Davison sat in one row; Bobby with his girlfriend Jessica and sister Kim in another row; Denise, Jim’s secretary Annie and Jessica’s roommate Michelle in a third row; and Jim like a gentleman had volunteered to be odd one out and sit behind the rest of the group.

The seed that started this trip was Bobby getting sick with the stomach flu and missing his senior trip to Las Vegas. He had moped around until Denise and Jim decided to do a family trip as a make-up. Bobby was thrilled and, of course, invited his girlfriend and her parents, though her father had a business trip and was unable to make it. Kim had, of course, invited her dorm roommate. Jim’s secretary Annie had never been to Vegas and practically invited herself. Then one of Bobby’s teachers that had also caught the stomach flu that had been going around, Joan McCloud, had also practically invited herself and talked Mrs Pittman into coming despite her pregnancy.

So here they were, party of ten, bound for Las Vegas, excitement and adventure! They had arrangements at the Jewel of the Desert hotel. The Jewel maintained several pools of dolphins that high school classes would visit to learn about the marine mammals. Denise already knew that would be the most interesting part of the trip for her.

“This is going to be one HECK of a weekend!” Bobby prophetically declared cheerfully when they all got settled in their seats, and the others laughingly agreed with him. Little did they know ....

While they waited for the rest of the passengers to board and for the engines to start up, Annie tapped Kim on the shoulder. “How are things going with you and Darren these days?” she asked.

“Oh, I’m not seeing him anymore, Annie.”

“Really? You seemed like a pretty good match that night I met him.”

“He ... uhm ...” she turned around and leaned back, dropping her voice to a whisper. “He got ... weird. We went to the beach one day, and he was taking photos of me, and he kept trying to get me to take my top off and let him take a picture.”

“Oh, my.”

“He even got pushy about it. So I dropped him that very day. I don’t need to put up with that kind of behavior.”

“That IS rather coarse,” her mother added to the conversation. “Kim and I talked, and if Kim is going to be a senator or even president one of these days, she certainly doesn’t need lower-class people putting pressure on her to do degrading and compromising things like that.”

“How did he react to that?” Annie asked.

“How else would he react?” Kim answered, “He apologized profusely and insisted that he really just wasn’t himself that day. But if that kind of behavior is inside him ... I mean, I know that all men are like that to some extent—but if he can’t even keep that under control, well, he just isn’t for me.”

“Good for you, girl,” Annie said.

From her window seat, Kim’s friend Michelle had been writing in her journal and asked, “How do you spell ‘desert’, as in ‘Jewel of the Desert’? One ‘s’ or two?”

“There’s a memory trick,” Kim answered. “Desserts will make you stressed.”

Michelle smiled. “Oh, I get it. So it’s one ‘s’.”

“Mm-hmm.”

The pilot started the engines, then proceeded through a twenty minute taxi through the queue until he could take off. Less than three hours later, they landed in the City of Gambling.

The Blarney Stone

They unboarded the plane, then Jim led the group towards the Rent-a-Car booths. Bobby had taken Mrs Pittman’s luggage and was carrying it for her while Jessica hung back with the two of them.

“What a gentleman,” Jessica whispered to her boyfriend.

“He sure is,” Mrs Pittman added. “You don’t see a whole lot of that today.”

“Well, I just don’t think that a pregnant lady should have to carry her own bags.”

“You need to hang onto this one, Jessica,” Mrs Pittman told the younger girl.

“I already know that,” she said.

Bobby just blushed.

“Oh, my! You look so near, dear!” an old woman walked up and began speaking to Mrs Pittman. “You must be eight months along.”

“Yes, I am,” Mrs Pittman sighed, knowing what was coming next.

The old woman’s hand moved directly to Mrs Pittman’s belly and rubbed around. “Oh, I just LOVE children!”

“I’m sure that you do. We need to be going, though. Our party is—”

“Oh, surely, dear. I understand. Now you take care of that little one!”

“Yes, of course I will.”

“I HATE that,” Mrs Pittman sighed when the old lady was out of earshot.

“The attention?” Jessica asked, confused.

“The people groping my belly like it’s a public accessible object instead of a part of MY body. My PERSONAL body. They think they can just touch and rub and—and it’s MY belly. She didn’t even ASK before she did it. And then she orders me to do the obvious, ‘You take care of that little one,’ like I might NOT?”

“I didn’t realize—”

“I’m sorry. I never realized how rude it was before I became pregnant myself. And the two of you are just receiving an earful because—because I’m in a bad mood about it. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Mrs Pittman,” Bobby told her. “I can imagine what it would be like if everyone thought they had the right to come up and put their hands on your abdomen.”

Mrs Pittman chuckled. “Like they think it’s some good luck charm that they can come up and rub and then make a wish.”

That set Jessica off to giggling, and soon all three were chuckling.

“What are you three so happy about?” Denise asked when they caught up with the rest of the party.

“Just laughing at the presumptuousness of people,” Bobby told her.

“Well, your father has gotten the keys to two rental cars. Do you feel up to driving one?”

“Sure, mom.”

“Then let’s go find the jewel in this desert.”

Make a New Plan

The two vehicles arrived at the hotel by 9:30 P.M., then the group ported their luggage to the welcome counter to check in. It went fairly quickly. Denise and Jim were in one room; the two schoolteachers in another; Jessica and her mother Tina in a third; Jim’s secretary Annie and Kim’s roommate Michelle in a fourth; and Bobby and Kim rounded out the party in the fifth.

Jim had initially planned to room with Bobby so there would be only same-sex pairings. However, everyone paired up naturally except for Annie and Denise then, and Denise did not relish spending the weekend with Annie. There was nothing specifically wrong with her—Denise just did not find herself comfortable with the gabby young woman. Smalltalk always seemed forced between the two. So Denise had exerted her veto, rationalizing that Bobby and Kim were brother and sister and could share a room without sacrificing each other’s privacy. And Michelle could see how she fared rooming with Annie.

The hotel clerk lowered his voice to Jim. “You guys might want to try the new games in the Avacado room. Our vendor just delivered them this morning, and folks have been saying how much fun they are to play. Lots of money going out there too.” He leaned closer and dropped his voice to a loud whisper. “Insider’s tip: that’s how the casino and hotel make their money. They let folks win on the new games until they become popular, then lower the win-rate to something that makes money. So have at them while you can.”

“Thanks for the tip,” Jim told him.

Meanwhile, a bellhop came up and asked Kim if he could carry her bags.

“No, thanks. I have them just fine.”

“Yes, ma’am,” he muttered and wandered off.

“Creep,” Kim mutterred to Michelle. “He’s been ogling me since we walked in.”

“I don’t know. I think he’s kind of cute.”

“Not with manners like that. He was trying to look down my blouse when I bent over to pick up my bags.”

“Well, let’s go, group,” Jim announced.

They wheeled their luggage to the elevators, then rode up to the eighth floor and got off. “Well,” Jim said, yawning, “I’m off to bed. Any of you night owls can play some of the games down on the first floor, but I don’t think I’m going to be staying awake much longer. Good night.”

Bobby and Kim unlocked their door and entered while the others did likewise. Both unloaded their suitcases into the closets and drawers, then Bobby started brushing his teeth.

“I think I’m going to go down and try a couple games,” Kim told him as he spit.

“I’m not. I’m too bushed. Don’t be too late.”

“I won’t,” she smiled, taking her keycard. She headed across the hall and knocked on Michelle’s door.

“Come on! Let’s go try some GAMBLING!” she said when Michelle opened the door.

“You got it, girl! Annie, would you like to come?”

“Yes! Definitely! I’ve never bet at a casino before!”

The three ladies headed downstairs, at first just walking around, dazzled by the lights and sounds.

“This is FUN!” Annie spoke up after a couple minutes. “I’m going to try my luck at this one for a while.”

Kim watched while Michelle tried a different one, a table video game called “Fisherman’s Delight.” She pressed a button to start these little fish lighting up around the fisherman. Then she pressed the button again, and five fish settled into his net. Different wins were paid out depending on the patterns of the five caught fish.

After a couple minutes, Kim wanted to play herself, so wandered over to the next table, which was also “Fisherman’s Delight.”

She caught three guppies and two other fish the first time, which paid back a nickel token. Next she got two goldfish and assorted others, which paid back a dime. Soon, she was playing round after round, winning just enough to keep her going.

Don’t Be Coy

After an hour, Kim looked up and saw what time it was. She could scarcely believe she had been playing the game so long. There seemed to be a pattern to the fish lighting up before they entered the fisherman’s net, and if she concentrated hard enough, she could tune into that. She was already ahead by almost ten dollars in tokens. Proud of herself, she tried to focus on those patterns and win some more.

The next time she looked up, it was 1:00 A.M. The bellhop that had tried to carry her bags was sitting beside her.

“Hi,” she smiled tiredly but sweetly to him.

“Hi.”

“My name is ...”

He looked at her as she paused.

“My name is ... ohmygod, I forgot my name!” she giggled.

“Was it Bambi?”

“Yeah, maybe that was it.”

“Bambi the bimbo.”

“No ... no, I don’t think it was that. I’m not ... I’m not a bimbo. I’m a ...”

“Are you sure? It’s only a couple vowels’ difference.”

“No, I don’t think I’m a bimbo ... am I?”

“We’ll check again later.”

She noticed his hand was on her knee—presumably it had been there quite some time. But should it be there? Was it ... appropriate?

“You keep playing, Bambi bimbo. Look: you’re only ahead by thirteen dollars. All the other girls are always much further ahead by this time. You need to try harder.”

Kim went back to the game, redoubling her efforts at concentrating and tuning into the patterns. She didn’t want all the other girls to beat her.

* * *

Bobby woke from a dream where Jessica had fallen asleep on the couch while visitting his house. He had been reaching out to feel her breast through her blouse and bra, but had gotten too excited and woken himself up. He pressed the button to light his watch—1:45—then he rolled over to make sure that Kim had gotten back safely from her foray downstairs.

But she wasn’t in her bed.

“Kim?” He got up and checked the bathroom, but she wasn’t there either.

This wasn’t like her. To be excited about Vegas and go try a slot machine from 10:30 to 11:00 was one thing. To still be out after 1:00 was another thing entirely.

He pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt, then headed downstairs to make sure she was okay.

There were still quite a few people up. Vegas, “the City That Never Sleeps.” Remembering what that hotel employee had whispered earlier, he walked up the hall, following the signs to the Avacado Room. Hopefully, Kim had done the same, and time had just gotten away from her.

The quantity of people thinned out as he headed up the hall. When he reached the Avacado Room, he found it occupied by eight women playing the various electronic game machines there.

Whew—he thought he spotted the back of Kim’s head. She was sitting at a machine beside a gentleman. But as Bobby watched, the man said something to her and she stood, then he grabbed and began kneading her bottom! What the heck?! As the guy groped her, she turned profile, and Bobby had no doubt that it was Kim! What was going on?!

“May I help you?” Bobby was startled when the deep voice resonated behind him, and he spun around. It was a tall man with a shaved head. “No, I ... uhm ... I just came down to find my sister.”

“Did you find her?”

“Uhm ... I don’t know ... I’m still looking ....”

“Perhaps I can help. What does she look like?”

“No, that’s okay. I can just check—" Bobby felt the sting at his neck, slapped at it and turned around. Another tall man in a dark suit was standing there.

“I’ve got him, Louis,” the first man’s voice rumbled as Bobby felt his knees give way.

Then Bobby fell back into sleep, not sure why he’d ever left it in the first place.

* * *

The next time Kim looked at the clock, it was 2:00 A.M. She was standing at the table—her bellhop had asked her to stand up a minute or two ago, and he was now running his hand over her ass. She wasn’t sure he ought to be doing that—but on the flip side, at least he thought her ass was sexy enough that he WANTED to feel it. If you looked at it like that, it was really a compliment, what he was doing. Flattered that he thought she was pretty, she stuck her ass out and pressed back against his hand.

She looked at the other table to see Michelle in a serious necking session with another bellhop while he groped at her boob. You go, girl!, she thought.

She looked at Annie, who had removed her blouse and was sitting at the table in just her black lace bra, playing the game while another bellhop cupped and rubbed her boobs through her sheer bra.

Kim idly wished that she had the courage—really just the lack of self-consciousness—to wear such an outfit in public. She THOUGHT she was attractive, but it’s hard to get over those nagging fears that you’re ten pounds overweight or that you sag slightly in the wrong place or ... et cetera.

“You have one sizzling hot ass, slut,” her bellhop told her.

A smile grew on her face. “Do you think?” She wriggled her butt in circles against his firm hand.

“You are one fucking hot slut.”

Her tired smile broadened further.

The next time she looked at the clock, it was 3:15 A.M. Her bellhop had her bra-covered boob in his hand and was rolling the nipple area between his thumb and forefinger. Sighing, she looked down and realized that her blouse was off and she was wearing just her bra above the waist.

“You fucking slut.”

Ohgod! A thrill ran though her! He thought she was PRETTY!

Stretching, her hand moved to his inner thigh and then to his crotch. He had an ERECTION! He was HARD for HER!

“What’s your name, little girl?” he asked her as her other hand came to his crotch and worked on undoing his belt.

“I’m Bimbo,” she smiled sweetly at him. “But you can call me Tramp or Slut or Cunt or whatever you fucking want to call me. And what’s your name?” She got his belt unbuckled and was unsnapping and unzipping him now.

“You can call me Prick.”

She reached a hand into his underwear and pulled out his erection. “Well, it is ... very nice ... to meet you ... Mister Prick.” God, she was so turned on! He thought she was SEXY! He had a HARD-ON! FOR HER! She slowly pulled on his erection a couple times, eliciting moans.

She glanced over at Michelle and saw her topless at the table, playing the game with one hand while the other hand moved furiously underneath the table at her bellhop’s crotch.

Annie was at her table, also topless, playing her game while one bellhop suckled at her nipple, and a second one groped her boob in one hand and moved his other hand at her crotch.

Ohgod, Kim was hot! Looking back at the hard-on that was hers to play with, she saw it twitch as Mr Prick looked down at her smiling. Fascinated, she leaned in to look closer at the magical jumping erection.

The next time she looked at the clock, it was 4:30 A.M.

Annie was on her hands and knees table, stripped naked, a nude bellhop standing on a chair to pump her wet little pussy from behind. Oh fuck, that was hot.

She looked over at Michelle. She, too, was stark naked and standing between two nude bellhops, one standing in front and pumping her pussy. The other was standing behind her, and somehow Kim knew that he was pumping her asshole. Kim had never conceived of such a thing before but now it was ... intriguing ... thrilling ....

She realized that there was a naked bellhop on either side of her, both fondling her bare boobs. She looked down and realized she was stark naked. Now when had that happened? Normally she would be too shy, too self-conscious to do that. But here she was, in all her glory, and none of her fears had come true. They were all just that: empty fears. She LIKED being naked.

The bellhop to her left stood and used his right hand to bounce his erection as he slowly stepped away from her and around the table. She crawled up onto the table on her hands and knees to follow that delicious hard-on. She leaned her head down at the far end of the table, and no sooner had she taken it into her mouth than she felt her other set of lips being parted for a soul kiss of the filthy kind. She brought her lips off the cock in front of her and looked around to see the other bellhop on his knees behind her, pumping her sopping wet cunt.

He smacked her right hip. “Get back to work, cunt!”

“OhgodYES!” Kim gasped as she gulped the cock in front of her back down.

Get Yourself Free

Tina Davison set her novel, Love’s Rapture Lost, down and looked at the clock. It was 11:00 P.M. She was still not sleepy yet—was wound up with anticipating how much fun it would be playing games in Vegas tomorrow—and she knew that she wouldn’t get to sleep unless she went down and played just a few minutes to get it out of her system. Otherwise she’d be excited all night and exhausted tomorrow from lack of sleep.

She pulled on some clothes, then whispered to her sleeping daughter Jessica. “I’m going to go down and play a couple games for thirty minutes. I’m too excited to sleep.”

“Nnnngghungh?” Jessica stirred. “Wha ....”

“Sh. I’m going downstairs. I’ll be back in a half hour. Go back to sleep.”

“Rrrnghmmm.”

Tina took the elevator down, then wandered up the hall, looking at the gaming rooms. There were quite a few people still up even though it would be midnight before too much longer.

As she followed the hall away from the elevator, the quantity of people became fewer. She looked into the Pistachio Room, and it seemed to be filled with video poker games.

Oh, that would be fun! Poker in Vegas!

She went up to one, anted with a quarter token, and five cards were revealed on the screen. She pressed the buttons under two of them to discard them and inserted another quarter token to bet. The screen revealed the house cards, and she won! Two pair to a pair! The machine gave her a dollar in tokens.

This was fun! She tried some more rounds, trying to outwit the electronic house with good betting strategies.

* * *

The next time she looked at the clock, it was 2:30 A.M.

“Ohmigod ....” she said tiredly. How had time gotten away from her? These games WERE addictive!

“Hi,” the lady closest to her, four machines up, said tiredly.

“Hi,” Tina smiled weakly.

“My name’s Barbara.”

“I’m Tina.”

Barbara stepped towards Tina and held out her hand to shake. “Glad to meet you. That sure is a pretty blouse you have there, Tina.”

“Why, thank you,” Tina said, her eyelids half-drooping.

“I’ll play you for it.”

“For my blouse?”

“Yeah. I think it would look good on me.”

“Okay,” Tina smiled, nearly ready to fall asleep on the spot. The two headed for the old fashioned tables in the center of the room with decks of real cards instead of electronic ones.

“I have two daughters. One a senior in high school, one in college. I think they would both benefit from this place,” Barbara said as she took a deck and dealt.

“I just have one daughter. She’s here with me this weekend. Just turned eighteen last month.” She had two nines, a jack, a three and a two. She discarded the three and the two.

Tina noticed that the other woman was staring at her breasts as she dealt out two more cards. “You have nice eyes ....” Tina sighed.

“And you have ... kissable ... lips ....”

Tina giggled. Kiss a girl?! She didn’t THINK so!

They both revealed their hands, and Tina lost to Barbara’s three fives.

“My blouse ....” Barbara smiled tiredly.

“Here? In the Pistachio Room?” Tina giggled, then smiled. “Okay.” She unbuttoned the wrists, then started undoing her neckline. Halfway down, Tina flipped back the front of the shirt to flash her bra at the other woman.

“Whoo ... hot stuff ....”

Tina giggled and finished removing her blouse, then handed it to Barbara.

“Yours are bigger than mine ....” Barbara sighed.

“My boobies?” Tina smiled, then reached out to lightly grab and squeeze Barbara’s breast. After a minute, Tina sighed. “I can’t tell your size through your bra. You’re gonna have to take it off.”

“My bra?” Barbara giggled. “I don’t think ... I’m supposed ... to do that ....”

“Oh, yeah?” Tina asked as she reached to begin unbuttoning the other woman’s blouse. “Sez who?”

“I don’ know ....”

“Then ... be quiet ....” Tina whispered as she pulled Barbara’s blouse out of her pants and cast it to the floor.

“I don’ know ....” Tina whispered as she pulled Barbara’s bra straps off her shoulders. “They look pretty big to me.”

Tina pulled Barbara into a hug to reach behind her and unsnap her bra, but the other woman tentatively placed her lips on Tina’s. Surprisingly, this stirred a thrill in Tina’s stomach, and she almost fumbled with the bra snap before getting it loose.

“Whuh—?” Tina raised her brows as she stepped back.

Barbara giggled. “I tol’ you they were kissable ....”

Tina giggled, then pulled Barbara’s bra forward and off her arms, letting it fall to the floor. “An’ I tol’ YOU, you got big ‘uns!”

Barbara reached forward and pulled on Tina’s bra, which came off too, surprising her—Barbara must have unsnapped it during their embrace.

“You have ...” Barbara sighed, “... suckable nipples!”

“No!” Tina giggled. “We can’t!” Her giggles died down in the face of Barbara’s intense stare at her breasts. “Can we?”

Barbara leaned to Tina’s busom and began sucking.

“Oh! OH! MY!” Tina leaned her head back and shut her eyes and let Barbara have her way with her boobs.

“I’ll play you ...” Tina said finally, “... for your panties ....”

Barbara pulled back from her tit. “My panties? I don’t think—”

“I’ll just bet they smell and taste sooooooo good!” Tina said, her tired eyes twinkling.

“Okay,” Barbara smiled.

Tina dealt the cards. “I’ll just bet ... you’ve got a big wet spot ... between your hot, teasing little thighs ....”

“Maybe I do ....” Barbara said, discarding three.

Tina dealt her three. “Mmmm ... I can’t wait to see your little fur spot.” Tina discarded and drew two.

Barbara raised her eyebrows. “How do ya know I won’t be seeing yours instead? Hmmmm?”

“Beat this,” Tina grinned, laying down three fives.

“Ooooh!” Barbara squealed and laid down three nines.

“You ... oh ....”

“C’mon, show me that pretty little fur snatch of yours.”

Swallowing hard, Tina unbuckled, unsnapped and pulled down her pants.

“Hold on,” Barbara said, grabbing Tina’s wrists and pulling them out to the sides. “I wanna admire that pretty dark wet spot between your legs.”

Tina’s face and chest blushed dark red.

Barbara let go. “Okay. Continue.”

Tina hooked her thumbs in her panty waistband and swallowed hard again.

“Go on.”

Taking a deep breath, Tina pulled her wet panties to the floor and stood back up, covering her fur with her hands. Slowly, smiling, she drew her hands back.

“Mmmm ... pretty ....” Barbara spun her finger in a small circle.

Tina obeyed and spun around, wriggled her ass, then finished spinning back around.

Barbara’s hand darted out and between Tina’s legs before she could protest. “Mmmmm. What a soft pussy. But she must have fell in the tub or something. She’s soaking wet.”

“Actually ... it’s just that ... when she gets excited ... she drools ....”

“Does she now?”

Tina nodded shyly.

“I’ll play you one more hand. If you win, your pussy gets to meet my pussy.”

Tina looked up. “You’ll take off your panties? Okay. But what if you win?”

“If I win ... you are my bitch for the weekend.”

“Your bitch?”

“Mm-hmm ....”

Tina grinned. “Okay.”

Barbara dealt.

Tina looked at her cards. Three kings. Three kings! Unable to hide her smirk, she discarded the other two cards.

“You look pretty smug, Tina.”

“Well ... yes, I do.”

Barbara discarded one and drew. “Well, let’s see ‘em, Miss Cocky.”

Tina laid her hand down. “Read ‘em and weep! Now show me that pretty little fur snatch!”

Barbara laid her hand down. Four nines. Four nines! No!

“But ....”

“What are you?”

“But, you can’t ....”

“What are you?”

“No, you can’t ....”

“Tell me what you are, sweetie.”

“I’m ....” Tina hung her head. “I’m your bitch.”

“Mmmmm. What a tasty bitch. Turn around.”

Tina complied.

Barbara lightly whacked her bottom. “Say my name, bitch.”

“Barbara!”

She whacked her again. “Say my name!”

“Barbara!”

She slid two fingers into Tina’s wet box, startling her. Then she leaned forward and nibbled on Tina’s neck, causing her to writhe. “Who’s your daddy?”

“You are!”

“Who’s your daddy, bitch?”

“You are!”

“Who’s my BITCH?”

Tina ground her hips against Barbara’s hand.

“I said, who’s my BITCH!”

“I! I am!”

“Who’s Barbara’s bitch?”

“I am!”

“Who’s my slut?”

“I am!”

“You are. Don’t forget it. Your ass is mine for the rest of the weekend.” She pulled her fingers out, again startling Tina, then whacked her bottom again. “Now, finish playing the poker machines.”

“But?”

“Don’t look so pathetic. I am going to have my bitch eat out my snatch all weekend! But you need to finish playing the machines. See you later.” She walked over to continue playing the electronic poker machines herself then.

Tina stood there naked a few moments, then turned to the nearest machine.

She was soon lost in the games again.

* * *

(To Be Continued)