The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ventriloquism, part 3

mc, mf, gr, la

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Comments welcome at

“Cherry, did you finish all that shopping you were planning on doing while I was gone?” Marvin asked entering the room.

“Yeah? Do I look good in my new clothes?” Cherry said posing. Exposing her graceful neck to her older fiance. She was dressed in a long purple dress with a spiral design on it. There was a long slit along its side exposing a good deal of her right thigh.

“You’re beautiful, babe! That’s one of the reasons I’m marrying you! He, he, he!” Marvin answered before reiterating his point. “No, I mean did you really intend to go shopping for the dummy? How did you even find clothes that fit him?”

“Oh! I special ordered them! I did some looking online and found some overalls that made him look less creepy. I used my own account! I wanted it to be a surprise wedding present for you, but I couldn’t wait!” She went over and kissed Marvin on the forehead.

“Well, aren’t you something! Why coveralls? Are you trying to tell me something”

“I don’t know. I just had thought about it while thinking about our wedding”

“Is that so? Are you ready for the wedding?”

“Almost! It’s so close isn’t it?” Something was tickling the back of Cherry’s mind. “But, first I need to practice.” She heard herself say. Then it clicked. That’s right! She grabbed Marvin’s hand and led him to the showing room.

“I need to practice!” She said once they were in front of the dummy. She then turned and kneeled in front of Marvin once they were in the showing room.

“Practice?”

“I need to practice if I’m going to be ready for our wedding night!” She said, kneeling in front of him. “If, if that’s okay, of course?”

“What? He, he, well, Cherry! Are you sure? You’ve never been interested in it before. You even made me sign papers about it in our pre-nup!”

“Oh, but I love sucking cock.” Cherry said.

“Well, who am I to turn away my soon-to-be-wifey from what she loves! He, he, he.” Marvin chuckled as he undid his belt.

“Oh, let me, I need to practice!” Cherry said, stopping Marvin’s hands and unbuckling his belt for him. She then lowered his trousers and briefs then got to work. It wasn’t hard to fit in her mouth. It wasn’t hard at all at first. Cherry shivered as she felt Marvin’s wood enlarge inside her. I love sucking cock she thought. It felt good. But the sensation didn’t last long as Marvin quickly shot his load.

“He, he, he. I’m sorry, Cherry! That was the first bit of excitement I’ve had in a long while! I’m glad I eat lots of pineapple!” Marvin laughed away his premature load, starting to pull up his drawers.

“Hold on!” Cherry interrupted after swallowing. A good wifey swallows every drop. She remembered herself saying that once. “A good wifey cleans up a mess!” She licked him off then buckled Marvins belt for him.

“He, he, he! What a lucky man I am! What a lucky man I’m about to be in two more weeks!”

Cherry stood up and walked over to the ventriloquist dummy that was now dressed in the overalls she’d bought for it. She really didn’t know what possessed her to buy it new clothes. Come to think of it, why was she walking over to it? Why was she picking it up?

Cherry’s hands found the control box of the dummy and her voice came out of it. “Hey, Marvin. What do you call a cow who has just given birth?”

“What?”

“Decaffeinated.”

“Aha, ha, ha! That’s a good one, Cherry!”

Cherry set the puppet down and left the room. She felt her mind return to her—as if waking up from a dream. What’s been going on with me lately? Maybe it was just prewedding jitters.

“Cherry! Thank you!” Called Marvin from the show room. “I mean, not just for the, uh, uh, puppet overalls, but for providing for me, too! I love a woman who can help provide for me!”

“You’re welcome!” Cherry called back. Provide for him? Cherry felt a warm tingling sensation. It wasn’t everyone who could provide for a someone so rich as Marvin.

* * *

“A good wifey provides for her husband.” Cherry heard herself say, to no one in particular as she was strolling down the hallway. Marvin was out on business again, and Cherry had the place to herself for another day or two. She’d been talking to herself a lot, saying things she didn’t normally say, her thinking had been cloudy lately, but she’d been feeling better than ever so she really didn’t pay it any mind.

She found herself walking into the show room. She’d spent a lot of her time her, lately. Mostly in the doorway, just staring at the puppet. Sometimes she found herself going in to practice with it. She hadn’t told Marvin, but the results showed because whenever she practiced on him he told her she was getting better. She was proud of herself. She was going to be a good wifey.

“A trophy wife has big tits.” She heard herself say to the puppet. What, she didn’t want big tits. Why did she say that? “I want to be a good wifey and provide for my husband. All good wifeys are trophy wives. I need big tits to be a good wifey!” She wanted to be a good wifey. How could she get big tits and be a trophy wife? Why was she talking to the ventriloquist dummy?

The dummy’s mouth fell open. How did that happen? She felt her small nipples stiffen. Was it cold, was she scared? She saw the bulge growing through the puppet’s coveralls. Oh, she was aroused, had that happened before?

“I want my nipples sucked. That will make my titties grow!” She found herself saying. Oh. I want big tits, Cherry thought. She slipped a tender breast out from her bra presenting it to the puppets open mouth.

To her surprise the dummy latched on and she felt it suckling. “I love having my nipples sucked! I love feeling my titties grow!” she heard her voice say. She felt her exposed boob swell as the puppet sucked on it. God, it felt so good. How was it doing that? How was a puppet sucking on her nipple? Was her boob actually growing.

“Having my nipples sucked will make my titties grow!” her voice said again. Oh yeah, that’s right she thought. “And I want big titties so I can be a good wifey!” She continued the thought out loud.

“I want my other nipple sucked!” her voice said. Cherry pulled back, and followed her voice’s request pulling out her other, now smaller boob and presenting it to the puppet. “It feels so good having my nipples sucked!”

Her tits were now both heavy and full. Had they really grown? She pulled back from the puppet holding her newly expanded flesh.

“I need to thank the puppet for sucking my nipples and making my titties grow!” Wait, what? No! But I love sucking cock, she remembered. She got down on her knees and felt the new weight of her chest as she pulled out the dummy’s penis.

Her head bobbed and her hands ministered deftly to the puppet’s privates. Practice had indeed made perfect. But this time rather than feeling hands against the back of her head, she felt a tugging on her nipples. First one, then the other. Alternating tugs, back and forth. It felt like her nipples were being stretched.

She pulled back from her sucking enough to see that it was indeed the puppet’s hands that were pulling at her teats. “I love being milked like a cow! It feels so good” her lips moved and that was her voice, but she was certain she hadn’t said it. But it did feel good. Before she could say anything on her own, her mouth went back to its administrations until her mouth was filled with the familiar syrupy bubble gum taste. She deftly swallowed it all then said “A good wifey swallows every drop! A good wifey cleans up a mess. I’m a good wifey.”

Cherry licked clean the puppet. Put back as she had found it, then looked down at herself. She was leaking! She tried to lick herself clean but she couldn’t reach her nipples. “I’ll just need my nipples sucked more to be a better wifey!” her voice said.

“I want to be a better wifey.” Cherry answered herself. She finished cleaning up. “Thank you!” She said to the puppet, leaving the room.

End part three