The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ventriloquism, part 4

mc, mf, gr, la

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Comments welcome at

As soon as Marvin entered the door after being away on work Cherry grabbed his hand and led him to the show room. Once the puppet was in sight Cherry turned to Marvin pulled his hands up to her breasts and her voice said, “I want you to suck my nipples.”

“What? He, he, he. Cherry, I haven’t even seen your breasts exposed. Are you sure you don’t want to wait until the wedding before offering them to me? It’s just a week away.”

“I want to be a good wifey, Marvin.” She answered. It was true, she wanted to be a good wifey. “And to be a good wifey I need to provide for you.” She removed her shirt and took off her bra, exposing herself for the first time to her fiance. “I want to provide for you, Marvin! And to do that you need to suck my nipples!”

“He, he, he, well, if you insist!” Marvin took Cherry’s breast in his mouth. He played with the other nipple as he suckled the taller, younger woman who was soon to be his bride.

“I love it when you suck my nipples!” Cherry said, shooting milk from both as she did so.

“Well, that was a surprise! That wasn’t in the instruction manual! He, he, he!” Marvin laughed.

The what? What the hell!?! Cherry was going to say something, but instead heard herself say, “Mmmm, that’s it baby, suck my tits! Sucking them makes them grow!” God it felt good having his mouth on them. “I love feeling my titties grow!” She said.

“He, he, he, well, I can’t disappoint the woman I love!” and the exuberant older man went to work drinking of his fiance’s offerings and feeling her bosom swell around his face.

After a few minutes of play, Cherry remembered something. “I need to thank you for sucking my nipples and making my titties grow!” She said out loud.

Before he could object, Cherry had dropped to her knees in front of Marvin. Marvin’s shorts were soon to follow, then his briefs. Cherry deftly took hold of his cock and said “I love sucking cock.” before beginning what she loved to do.

Marvin was in a daze as he looked down at his newly voluptuous fiance. Her long dark hair hanging down to floor next to her hanging boobs. Her nipples had grown enormously and her areola had darkened from being engorged with new milk. He soon was spent and watched as the younger woman swallowed and looked up at him.

“Hey, Marvin. What do you call a cow with full udders?” she asked.

“What?”

“Cherry.”

“What? I want you to milk me, Marvin. Milk me like a cow! I love being milked like a cow!” She cried.

“He, he, he! Whatever you want, babe! You are so hot with your new tits!” he said kneeling down next to her while she was on all fours. He reached under and grabbed a teat in each hand. They were already wet from his suckling and their previous leaking but it didn’t take much teasing before the floor was sprayed with a stream of fine misty milk at each tug.

“Oh god! It feels so good to be milked like a cow! I love it!” screamed Cherry. She looked over at Marvin. She loved this man. She wanted to be everything and do anything for him. She watched his shrunken member begin to swell up again as he milked her, still exposed from when she’d sucked him off just minutes ago.

“Martin, I want you to fuck me like a farm animal!”

“But Cherry, it’s just a week until the wedding, he, he! Don’t you want to wait?” Marvin asked.

“No! I want to to fuck me right now, in front of the puppet!” she yelled pulling off what was left of her clothes. “Please, take me, slap my ass, then take me!”

“Alright babe! I love it when you talk dirty! Let’s do it! He, he, he!” The old man complied and mounted her from behind.

“Harder!” Cherry’s voice said. It was true, she wanted it harder. It felt so good to on the floor like this while she was being fucked. Her new bosom swinging freely below her. “I love being fucked by you! I’m going to be such a good wifey!” Her body clenched and she experienced her first orgasm. Electricity shot through her body, her nipples tightened and milk shot from them on their own. Marvin was soon to follow, filling her with his own milk.

“Yes, yes you are! He, he, he!” Marvin answered.

He looked over and could see the bulge in the puppet’s pants. It had been watching the whole time. He didn’t know the full story on his purchase, he didn’t need to. His invest had paid off. They always did.