The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Venus Slave Trap

Part III.

Monday was a very busy day. First he called Mrs. Robertson into his office and told her how disappointed he was in her. Out of some sense of loyality he could not understand, he was going to have her transferred to another part of the company rather than releasing her outright. When Mrs. Robertson asked for an explaination, Gene all but exploded saying it was he who should be asking for an explaination, not her and he was not in the habit of answering to his secretary.

The next order of business was to contact the various secretarial agencies and have them fax resumes of canidates. He made it clear that this billet was to be filled that very same day. Like most agencies today, they sent quantity, not quality, resumes. Still, Gene selected those he wanted to interview and they were told to report at various times during the day. The interview was well under way by 11 A.M.

None of the canidates made Gene sit up and take notice from a secretarial standpoint. Some came in wearing short skirts, spiked heels, black stockings, and low cut tops. Though he stared hungrily at their young firm bodies, Gene was turned off from a professional standpoint. In his mind sex had no place in the office. Still, he was very professional towards these, as he was to the others. The fact remained, however, that by 4:45 P.M. he had found no one suitable to replace Mrs. Robertson. Picking up the phone, he called her and begged her to come back. After making him squirm a bit, she accepted.

No sooner had he hung up the phone, than it rang again. From the display on his console he knew it to be his boss, Bill Anderson.

“Hi Bill, what’s up?”

“Hi Gene, sorry about friday night.”

“No problem, I know things come up unexpectedly.” (Gene had obediently forgotten about his enslavement at the club.)

“Listen, Ray and I have something we want to ask you .....”

“OK I’ll be right there .....”

“No .... no ... no need. We are in the middle of a private conference right now. We know that you have been interviewing for a replacement for Mrs. Robertson all day and have a favor to ask.”

“Well actually, Bill, I found no one so I’ve offered Mrs. Robertson her old job back. I look like a fool but what am I going to do?”

“I see, well, could you do one more interview?”

“What’s the point? I’ve already made my decision .....”

“I would like you to interview Jezeble ......”

“Jeze ..... you mean Barbara, your daughter?”

“Yes, my daughter .... and Ray’s Goddaughter ... don’t forget. You don’t have to hire her if you don’t like her. It will give her experience in going through the interviewing process.”

“It’s kind of late in the day Bill, how long before she could be here?”

“She’s sitting in my office now ..... she’ll be right over!”

Before Gene could say anything, Bill hung up. As he did so, Gene thought he could hear female giggling in the background. “What was Barbara doing in Bill’s office during a private conference”, Gene thought. It also irked Gene that Bill would resort to this type of pressure. “Oh well”, Gene thought, no big deal, I’ll talk to her a bit and then send her on her way!”

About two minutes later Gene heard a knock at the door. “Come in!” Another knock. “I said come in!!". Another knock. Frustrated, Gene went to the door and pulled it open. He had always known Barbara to be about 5′ 7″ a good three inches shorter than he. The Barbara standing before him was now a good two inches taller. Gene had to look up to make eye contact.

“Didn’t you hear me say ‘Come in’?", Gene asked.

“I heard you but it sounded like you were summoning me”, Barbara replied.

“Look, Barbara, this is no way to begin an interview .....”

“No it isn’t Gene, shouldn’t you address me by my name ..... Jezebel?”

“Your given name is Barbara, that is how I will interview you ....”

“Ok, if you don’t want to interview me, we can stop now. I will just tell Sheba and Delilah. They will make sure Daddy and Uncle Raymond hear about this under the proper conditions!”

“Now now don’t get angry. Please come in.”

Jezebel entered and walked slowly towards the desk. As she past him, her perfumed aroused his manhood. The fragrance was hauntingly familiar.

The sight of her from behind only abetted the the swelling in his pants. Gene was instantly transfixed by the sound and sight of HER luscious ass swaying back and forth ...... back and forth ...... back and forth in a tight black leather dress which ended short of her well defined knee by a good three inches. As he gazed transfixed, his mind’s eye pictured a red pendant swinging back and forth in perfect rhythm with the ass holding him spellbound. Her muscular feminine legs were encased in black seamed stockings. On her feet were 5″ spiked heels which explained her sudden height advantage. Her long blond hair was pulled up and held in place by a hair clip. This only drew attention to the fine lines of the nape of her neck. She was such a sight from this view that Gene shuddered to think what awaited him from the front. In her hand she carried a medium size overnight bag. When she got to the chair by the desk Jezebel stopped, placed the bag on the floor, and waited.

When Gene failed to move, Jezebel said something to purposely break the spell. He couldn’t be positive but it sounded like, “Heel!". What ever she said, Gene found himself almost runnig to his desk while trying to hide the obvious buldge in his pants. When he sat, he offered a seat to his guest by simply saying, “Sit!".

As this sounded more like a command than a request, Jezebel remained standing training her icy blue eyes on his. Feeling their power and realizing his error, Gene rephased his words, “Please have a seat Ms. Anderson!”

Jezebel took the seat facing Gene with the grace and style of a Queen. As her sweet ass pivoted to take possession of the chair, her tantalizing dress naturally rode up her legs exposing him to the seductive powers of her enticing thighs. Jezebel purposely did not cross her legs, choosing to hold that maneuver in reserve for when she wanted to draw her prey’s attention away from what was being said to an unspoken subject which would excite him. As it were, the upward travel of the dress held his undivided attention at the moment.

For a full minute Jezebel allowed Gene to stare hungrily at her thighs lost in his own thoughts of lust. This was just what The Goddess Venus had instructed her to do knowing that Gene would visualize his most potent fantasies. Then, during the token interview to follow, his subconscious would dwell on these fantasies leaving him horny and completely susceptible to his final seduction and enslavement.

“Ahem..... why do you stare so at my legs, Mr. Erickson?” Gene looked up his face turning scarlet. " .... ah I didn’t mean to stare .....”

“Of course you did ...... don’t worry I won’t tell daaaaaddy. I think a man of your age and ‘experience’ finding me desirable is amusing. You do find me desirable don’t you Mr. Erickson?”

“No ..... ah I mean yes ...... no ...... I mean I’m old enough to be your father ...... not that I am mind you ........ your father’s your father ......” Gene stammered all flustered.

Jezebel smiled to herself as she thought how much fun it was going to be OWNING Gene for The Goddess Venus. To her floundering fool she said, “Perhaps I should leave you alone to regain your composure .....”

“No no, please don’t leave me .....” came Gene’s submissive plea. (Jezebel’s inner smile grew exponentially!)

At Jezebel’s suggestion, Gene closed his eyes and tried to relax. (How can I relax when my boss’ daughter is sitting there and, through no fault of her own is turning me on?” Gene thought to himself.) On my count of three, open your eyes and we will start .... one ..... two ...... three ..... open your eyes!” Gene obeyed!

When he did, he found Jezebel just as desirable as before but he was once again in control of his feelings. As he did with all the other applicants, Gene took note of Jezebel’s atire. The leather dress had a plunging V-neckline. The cut would have left her breasts very visible not for the tasteful scarf she wore. Still, Gene felt drawn to where her cleavage would be. He could not understand why but he felt a very strong attraction to something there. Sure that the worst was over, Gene begun the technical aspect of the interview.

Jezebel’s secretarial skills proved to be average. Gene could not help but think she was wasting her talents by dropping out of Med-school.

When he asked the obligatory question about salary, however, Jezebel shocked him with her response. She expected to be paid the same as Mrs. Robinson, the person she was replacing. Gene tried to explain that was impossible given her lack of experience and strongly suggested lowering her expectations in order to gain an entry level position but Jezebel displayed a stubborness he had never seen before. Sensing no reason to continue Gene decided to bring the interview to a close. “Well Ms. Anderson, unless you have any questions I am through.”

When Jezebel stood, Gene did likewise extending his hand for a business like handshake. Instead of offering hers, Jezebel reached up and released the clip holding her hair. With a shake of her head, gravity became her ally as her long soft hair fell gently to her shoulders ...... giving her an even sexier look. Reoccupying her seat, the dress once again rode dangerously up her thighs. Sensing it to be the opportune time, Jezebel now crossed one leg over the other. Gene stood there completely stupefied unable to move or say anything. If it wasn’t for the tent materializing in his crotch, Gene could have beeen mistaken for a life like wax figure.

“SIT!” Unlike his earlier use of this term, there was no question that this was an ORDER given him in his own office. This did not matter to Gene .... may not have even registered in his mind as Jezebel reduced it to submissive mush ..... Gene complied with the command.

“Now Mr. Erickson, I have some questions of my own ...... you do not mind if i call you Gene do you? ........ no of course you don’t! tell me about your weekend Gene ....... did you have sex with your wife ......”

Gene was in turmoil. Part of him could not understand why Jezebel was asking questions about his sex life but his much larger submissive part so wanted to tell her how he had served and service his wife over the weekend. Jezebel knew this so she coaxed him down her path of Domination, “Tell me Gene ...... tell me how you used your tongue this weekend .....tell me how your cock got soooo rock hard and though it never released its foul juices you felt more sexual gratitude than ever before ....... you want to tell me .......”

This was all Gene needed. Everything Jezebel, and thensome was true. Feeling a dire need to tell someone, Gene described his sexual submission to his wife in full detail. As he did so, he felt a great hunger to submit again ...... not realizing he was mentally submitting at that very moment. As he spoke, Gene was unable to remove his eyes from Jezebel’s sexy thighs ...... that is until she playfully adjusted her scarf. Immediately, Gene’s eyes were drawn upward .... again to some mysterious power.

“Are you a tit man Gene .....”

“Yes .....”

“Yes ..... of course you are ..... we knew that about you long ago!” Jezebel got slowly up from the chair and straightened her dress. The sound of the leather oozing down her body excited Gene even more. Jezebel slowly moved behind Gene’s desk and straddled him in his chair. “You would like to see under my sarf wouldn’t you ......”

“Yes .....”

Taking his hands, Jezebel placed each on one of her breasts and rubbed back and forth against them. “Feel my breasts Gene ..... feel how my nipples harden ....... if you are a good boy you may be allowed to worship them ......” Gene let out a deep sigh.

“It is time for you to accept your destiny. Without removing your hands from their sacred place, remove the scarf Gene!”

As if in a trance, Gene sat for a moment not knowing how to proceed. Then slowly as if by will of its own, Gene sensed his mouth drawing closer to the scarf.

“Yes ..... that’s it ..... your mouth and tongue Gene ..... just as you learned this weekend, your mouth and tongue are very important for pleasing females ......”

As his mouth drew closer, Jezebel’s hand caressed the back of his head and guided him home. Though completely unnecessary, her perfumed scarf pushed him yet further over the edge. When his lips finally touched the scarf, he could feel her softness from under it. Taking hold of the scarf in his teeth, Gene gently pulled away ..... allowing Jezebel’s pendant to become fully visible and thus he sealed his own fate! As soon as his eyes focused on it, Gene let out a deep lustful groan.

“You recognize the pendant don’t you Gene—where did you last see it?”

“Dangling between my Goddess’ Tits ......”

“Who is your Goddess Gene ................”

“The Goddess Venus—Proprietress of Club Venus.”

“And why is she your Goddess Gene .......”

“Because she is a High Priestess of Female Superiority. I worship her!”

“And I am her disciple ..... sent here to train and govern you!”

Gene’s head bobbed up and down in agreement.

“Let me hear you say it Gene ..... I want you to hear yourself accept me as your Dominatrix” Jezebel watched Gene closely for any sign of resistance to the term ‘Dominatrix’ but he offered none whatsoever.

“You are my Secretarial Dominatrix. i Love, Worship, and Adore You as I do my Goddess Dominatrix!”

“and my salary?”

“The same am Mrs. Robertson ...... if you will accept it.”

“Speaking of Mrs. Robertson, you must call and inform her that her services are no longer needed ..... but first you must prove your obedience to me my pet ......”

As hard as Gene’s cock was it stiffened even further when he heard Jezebel referred to him as her “pet”.

“Open your zipper—then display your slave cock and balls for me” As submissive as Gene had become, this was still something that went totally against his normal behavior ..... sitting in his office with his cock and ball hanging out of his pants. Gene therefore hesitated. This was not an act of disobedience but rather confusion over doing something which seemed so unnatural. It was full anticipated by The Goddess V. Given the many ‘unnatural acts’ Gene would be trained to perform without a second thought, it was imperative to instill in him a sense of blind obedience from the outset. This was the primary focus of the exercise.

Jezebel leaned forward to give Gene an up close and personal view of her cleavage and tits. His breast fetish gave him no choice but to stare hungerily at the heavenly sight. In so doing, Gene had to look directly at the pendant dangling before him. Jezebel flexed her shoulders causing her breasts and the pendant to sway.

“Open your zipper ........ good boy....... reach in and remove your slave cock and balls ..... very good boy ..... to obey me gives you pleasure ..... say it!”

“To obey you gives me pleasure .....” came the reply.

From her ‘gym’ bag Jezebel removed a big feather and begun passing it up and down and around Gene’s shaft and balls.

“Now call Mrs. Robertson ...... on the speaker phone .....”

A few moments later, Mrs. Robertson’s phone rang, “Hello!”

“Hello Mrs. Robertson, this is ......”

“Oh Mr. Erickson, you’ve made me so happy... I can’t wait to ....”

“Mrs. Robertson, I have found someone to replace you ....”

“WHAT! ...... WHO? ......” came the icy reply.

“Jezebel Anderson .....”

“WHO? ....”

“Jezebel Anderson ..... Bill Anderson’s daughter .....”

“That bimbo? ..... she can’t hold a candle to what I can do for you Mr. Erickson!!”

Gazing at the dangling pendant while Jezebel continued her teasing with the feather, Gene replied in as normal a voice as possible, “No, Mrs. Robertson, it is you who cannot hold a candle to what she can do TO me!”

“Well, I’m going to call Ms. Peterson in Human Resources right now! ...... CLICK” Mrs. Robertson had not hung up on anyone in all the years she had worked for Gene.

“Very good, pet gene. I have a reward for you ....... (removing an old stocking from her bag, she continued)) ....... this is one of Goddess V.’s old stockings it will make a wonderful cock leash for you ...... (displaying a knot tying ability which would earn any girl scout a merit badge, Jezebel soon had Gene’s ball tightly bound and separated and his cock secure in a nylon web) ...... there ...... by the red color it’s turning I would say I have it about right!” Just then there was a knock at the door. “Who is it?", Jezebel asked taking full control of Gene and his environment.

“It’s Ms. Peterson of Human Resources.”

“One second please .......", Jezebel gave a hand command for Gene to sit behind his desk while she took a seat on the couch.

“You may come in now”, Jezebel call to Ms. Peterson.

Ms. Peterson entered and closed the door behind her. She was a young woman in her thirties. She was still younger when one considered she had already assumed control of the Human Resources Department. Given her firm figure, many a male thought she had slept her way to the top, the typical male reason for being passed over for a position of power in favor of a female.

“Mr. Erickson, I just got the strangest call from Mrs. Robertson. She tells me that you’ve changed your mind yet again about who you want to be your secretary!”

“That’s right Ms. Paterson, I’ve settled on Ms. Anderson .....”

“Oh I don’t know Mr. Erickson, I’m having second thought ..... I could never work for a man who didn’t stand up when a lady entered the room .......”

Gene looked down at his crotch and his exposed cock and balls with a nylon wrapped around it and then over to Jezebel who merely touched the pendant and said “OBEY!”

Complently under the pendant’s influence, Gene rose to his feet putting himself on display for Ms. Peterson. As his eyes were trained on the pendant, he did not see the smile which materialized on Ms. Peterson’s face.

“Mr. Erickson ...... now that’s what I call a dangling participle!", then, turning to Jezebel she continued, “I see you have take complete possession of him. Goddess V. will be so pleased. Are you happy with his performance?”

“Yes, Goddess V. has him totally enslaved to the pendant. But there is one thing left to do ......” Jezebel crossed her legs and dangled the shoe from the toes ...... eventually allowing it to fall to the floor. “Pet Gene ..... HEEL and KNEEL!”

Gene went to his Dominatrix and knealt at her feet.

“On friday, he refused my request of fetching my shoe and putting it back on my foot ...... now I am going to make him do that and so much more .......” Turning her attention to her pet boss, “Pick up the shoe, Gene ....... now bring it to your face and inhale ...... that it ..... SPEAK! .....”

In a submissive voice Gene recited the thought which Goddess V. had programmed him to repeat subconsciously, “..... in goes the submissive air ..... out goes the bad air ......”

“Now suck my toes and lick my foot ........ pet!”

Gene did not resist. Jezebel had him in a state of mind where resistance did not exist ...... only obedience to his Secetarial Dominatrix mattered”

“Very good, Jezebel! What are Goddess V.’s plans for him? Will he be working in the club with the others?”

‘No”, Jezebel replied, She has decided that he will work as a maid in her new Bed and Breakfast ..... cleaning the rooms and submitting to The Dominatrixes.”

Gene did not hear them as they discussed his fate. He was too busy worshipping Jezebel’s feet.

T O B E C O N T I N U E D