The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another contribution in the ‘Office slut’ series. Feel free to e-mail me your comments :

SUMMARY: Victoria is too good a project manager, after investigating a bit, her boss decides to fix that.

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Victoria: The Office Slut

Victoria put a check mark beside the last task, saved the file and printed the Gantt chart. She started to smile thinking, “I’m the best…”

Grabbing the sheet on the printer, she turned around to look at Andy, “Know what this chart says?”

Andy stopped typing and sighed. Victoria and him had been competing since the woman took the project manager job a year ago. He looked up at her as she was standing tall and proud in front of him, “Let me guess, a Gantt chart?”

Victoria smirked, “Oooh! That’s a smart boy! Now, what does this Gantt chart says?”

Andy was already back at his computer screen, typing. The woman had had a lot of success since her arrival but he had more than enough of her bragging. They had been fighting for who’d be the best project manager but today, Andy was tired and decided to cut short, “As always…another well – done—job …”

That answer surprised Victoria. She was used to Andy’s sarcasms and his reply was just that but him admitting that she was a better project manager than him was something else. She couldn’t repress a smile as she thought “That can’t be…”

Victoria was a fighter. She always worked harder than the others, did better than the others and, eventually, won over the others. It’s been like that all her life since elementary school. She always won.

And like with all her previous victories, she could feel the rush of pride igniting in her spine and making her back straighten. The sensation reached her neck making her lower her chin as she breathed in and inflated her chest. As her left eyebrow lifted, she looked at the loser with despise, “It took you a while but I’m glad you finally see it.”

And she left going straight to the boss’ office, “Richard, you have to see these stats...”

* * *

Andy got in Richard’s office right after Victoria had left.

Seeing Andy, Richard raised his hand, “Andy, don’t start…”

—But, Richard, I can’t take it anymore. I told you it was a bad idea to hire this girl. It had nothing to do with me being scared of competition but...

—So… now, you’re telling me you can’t take competition anymore?

—Oh, come on! You know it’s not what I’m talking about. Since Victoria’s been here, she has been taking all the smooth projects with big $ signs and left me all the crap that requires a lot of hard work with about zero error margin. I’m not complaining but…

Richard grabbed his phone headset, “…what are you doing right now if it’s not complaining!?”

—I’m not complaining about the hard stuff I’m working on but I’m fed up of Miss Perfect always bragging around on how good she is and how successful she is. I’d be having some success too if I had been working on “Castle on the lake”. Give her some stuff like “A roof for everyone” and we’ll see if all her teammates will still be glad to work with her.

—What d’you mean?

—A lot of my employees have been switching from my projects to hers. I’ve been investigating a bit and Victoria’s not only sweet with you, Rick. The other day, I overheard two folks talking about what she promised them. You should check her numbers, Rick. She brings back good bottom lines but my guess is they could be a lot better.

—That’s quite some accusation you’re doing Andy…

—I’m not doing any accusation, Rick. Just check. It’s your business.

The discussion pretty much ended with Richard agreeing to do something about the situation. As he watched Andy leaving his office, he called his receptionist, “Loulou?”

— Yes Ricky?

—Could you print me the final detailed reports for all the projects Victoria has been working on since she’s been with us please? Oh!…and ask Savannah to take your place for a moment. I’ll need you to take some… dictation…”

Richard smiled as he heard the familiar giggle at the other end of the line.

* * *

Loulou tried to walk as fast as she could at the top of her 6½ inches platform thigh boots. She thrilled at the sensation of her thick nipples scraping against her red lycra dress as her huge tits jiggled with each of her steps. When she reached her boss’ door, her nips were rock hard; a wide circle of little bumps making her areolas obvious through the fabric. She fixed her hair and pushed up her boobs to make sure she looked absolutely delicious.

—Knock knock.

The girl waited for the “Come in” before turning the door knob.

Loulou could feel tingles in her pussy, “Hi Ricky! Here are the documents you asked for.”

“Good. Gimme those and come around here.”

Loulou didn’t need to be asked twice. Putting the files on her boss’ desk, she went around it as Richard was doing a quarter turn on his chair to face her.

The girl gasped from excitement as she saw her boss. Richard had already taken his cock out of his pants and was looking at her with a knowing smile, “I told you I needed some dick-tation.”

Her eyes fixed on the placid member, the bimbo started to bend. She could feel her mouth filling with saliva as her twat started to pulse of its own accord.

On her knees between her boss’ legs, Loulou looked down at her chest as she pulled at her dress’s cleavage freeing her big titties from their confinement. As she looked up to her boss to see if he liked her little show, a smile on his face told her she did the right thing.

She brought one hand on Richard’s manhood and started to jerk it off tenderly as the other hand went to caress his chest. Still looking in his eyes, she brought her mouth down between his legs and started to lick his balls.

His cock at full mast now, Loulou spitted in her hand and got back at masturbating it doing full length movements on the glistening member.

After a moment, the girl brought her head back and straightened herself. Looking at her boss and bringing her other hand on her big tits, she creased her eyes in a lustful look as she brought one tit to her waiting lips, then, did the same with the other. She followed by spitting between her tits and spreading her saliva from her cleavage to her stiff nipples.

She approached her chest towards Richard’s member. Looking at him adoringly, she brought his cock between her big boobies and started to tittyfuck her boss.

Spitting every now and then on his cock, she gave her boss the best tittyfuck she could give. Soon, the man started grunting and Loulou knew he was about to cum, she brought her chin down and opened her mouth as wide as she could, praising her boss, asking him for his cum, “Oh yes… Ricky…. Please, cum on my big tits, on my face …cum in my mouth…”

She didn’t have to wait long. A moment later, one, two then three spits of sperm erupted from Richard’s cock. As she had asked, Loulou’s face and tits were covered with gooey spunk.

She went on slowly jerking the now softening cock. Richard asked, “Loulou, do you remember how you were acting before we hired you?”

Loulou stopped lapping at her sperm glistening right hand, “Of course. Why?”

—Do you still prefer the way you are now?

—Of course. I’ve always did my best to satisfy my boss but I was doing it the wrong way. My life was so stressful. It was all about working, working. You’ve made me realize I could have a much less stressful life and satisfy my boss a lot better if I pleased him with that body of mine.

The girl had never totally stopped jerking her boss and his cock had gotten back to a rock hard state. She lifted herself and, spreading her legs, went over her boss’ pelvis. Bringing his hands on her now clean tits, she lowered herself on his member. While slowly going up and down, she looked at him, “Besides…don’t you…oouuh…find me more… satisfying noooow?”

The man grinned, “Much much more!”

Loulou smiled and increased speed.

* * *

Victoria had been waiting for Richard in his conference room for almost an half hour now. She phoned his receptionist, “Loulou, you’re sure Richard asked to see me here? I’ve been waiting for some time now and…”

The bimbo girl cut Victoria, “Yes, Victoria. Ricky has been very specific about it and it’s written right here in his schedule: Nine-thirty; meeting with Victoria; Richard’s conference room.”

“Ok… fine!” was all Victoria could reply before hanging up on Loulou. She hated that kind of bimbo who dressed sexily and did everything they could to please men.

Victoria was a pretty woman herself but she used her charms to get men to do what she wanted them to do; not the other way around.

“…nothing more than a brain dead eye candy.” was pretty much the last thing Victoria thought before she let her head slowly fall on her arms…

…and fall asleep.

* * *

Victoria was having the nicest sleep since a long time when she heard, “Victoria, do you hear me?”

“Victoria?”

“Mmm…. Yes.” was Victoria’s best reply getting out of a very deep slumber. She felt strangely out of it and had a hard time focusing.

“That’s fine.”

She heard that. She knew it was a man’s voice but didn’t know who it was. Somehow, she felt like she could trust him.

“Victoria, please sit straight.”

Victoria still felt like she was in some sort of a dream but did as she was asked.

She could now see the man speaking to her. She started to think about the fact that he was old and wore a white lab coat but the whole concept kind of slipped out of her mind.

Victoria knew she had been thinking about something but didn’t remember. That’s when she realized she just didn’t care. She just felt like not thinking. She wanted to trust that man and not think.

—Now, Victoria, you will not remember we had this conversation. But, you will remember and obey every instruction I tell you and believe they are your own desires. You are in a dream and, when you come out of it, you will have a whole new outlook on life. Do you understand?”

Victoria had a hard time grabbing what that man was saying but she knew it made sense. So, she nodded, “Yes.”

In Victoria’s foggy mind, only one answer was right, “Yes.”

—Do you like to win?

—Yes.

—When you win, you feel proud of yourself…

—Yes.

From the description he had received from Richard, the doctor knew what type of woman Victoria was and hearing her confirming it wasn’t a big surprise.

—Now, I will ask you questions, Victoria. Every time, only one answer will appear in your mind for that question. It will be a single word: ‘Yes’. Everytime you answer a question, you will think about it and the only possible answer will be ‘Yes’. From your very core, you will know that ‘Yes’ is the right answer. Do you understand?”

—When you win, you feel proud of yourself…

—Yes.

—So, you need to win because you love to feel proud of yourself…

—Yes

—So… what you really need is to be proud of yourself…

—Yes

—You don’t really need to win. What you need is to be proud of yourself…

—Yes

And this went on. The man asked questions to Victoria and she felt compelled to answer positively to them. Slowly guiding her through his logic, he made her understand how much she didn’t need to be so competitive; she just needed to be proud of herself.

The man took a moment to look at Victoria. She was a very beautiful woman dressed and it was obvious she had the right taste to enhance that beautiful look.

—Victoria, you don’t need to answer ‘Yes’ to the next question. I want you to answer the truth. Do you understand?

—Yes

—If there was a better method to feel proud of yourself than always be competitive at work, would you use that method instead of working uselessly so hard to win?

—Yes

—Victoria, you are a beautiful woman and you know that, don’t you?

—Yes

—You know that men, in general, find you attractive, don’t you?

—Yes

—Victoria, do you sometimes use your beauty to get men to accomplish tasks you know they would normally refuse to do?

—Yes

The doctor smiled. Again, just by her look and from what Richard had told him, it was obvious she was a cockteaser.

—Ok, Victoria. From now on, every time you answer a question from me, you will think about it and the only possible answer will be ‘Yes’ just like you did previously. Do you understand?

Victoria nodded as she answered, “Yes”. She would repeat it pretty much until the end of the session.

—Victoria, you are a beautiful woman.

—You are a beautiful woman and you are proud of it.

—You love to feel proud of yourself. So, you love when people look at you and compliment you on your beauty.

—You love when people compliment you on your beauty. Whatever the way they do it, when people compliment you about your beautiful body, that makes you feel proud.

—Be it a polite compliment, a wolf whistle or a crude comment; these all forms of compliments from people who want to tell you that they find your body beautiful and that makes you feel proud.

—So, looking beautiful makes you feel proud. You do whatever you can to look beautiful so that you get compliments on your look from other people.

—And since men find sexy looking women more beautiful, they tend to compliment a lot more a woman wearing sexy clothes.

—That’s why you love to wear very sexy clothes. You love getting compliments and you have a better chance to get compliments from men when you look sexy.

—In fact, the sexier you look, the more men will find you beautiful, the more compliments you will get and the more proud you will feel.

—When a woman is looking very sexy, she makes men aroused. That makes them compliment that woman even more.

—That’s why when you dress very sexy, you arouse men and make them compliment you much more.

—When you dress very sexy, you feel sexy and you receive all those compliments which make you feel so proud but when those compliments are from men here at work, that makes you aroused.

—You want to dress very sexy because you want to feel sexy.

—You want to get compliments from men but more specifically you want to get compliments from men here at work.

—You love to arouse men here at work because that makes you aroused.

—Arousing men makes you feel proud. Arousing men at work makes you feel aroused.

—And when you are aroused, you need sexual satisfaction. When you are aroused you need to have sex.

—Having sex feels good. You want to feel good. So, when you are aroused, you want to have sex.

—Ok, Victoria. Now, you don’t need to answer ‘Yes’ to the next question. Just answer the truth. Do you have a husband or a boyfriend?

—A husband…

—Victoria, you’re going to ask your husband to come here for a meeting. Tell him it’s a new company policy to meet every employee’s spouse. Have him call Loulou and take an appointment.

—When your husband comes for his appointment, I want you to bring him here and stay with him. You will wait for Richard.

—Your husband doesn’t work here. So, you like to arouse him but that doesn’t make you feel arouse. You may have sex with him but you will get no satisfaction from it.

—When you are aroused, you need sexual satisfaction. If you are alone, you will masturbate. If you are with a man here at work, you’ll do your best to seduce him and have sex with him. Of course, there is nothing wrong with masturbating or having sex with a man when you are aroused.

—In fact, having sex when you are aroused is something you find very enjoyable. There is nothing wrong about it. It is normal to have sex when you are aroused.

—Ok, Victoria, you’re going to wake up in a few moments and remember nothing of what happened since you fell asleep. You will feel refreshed from your nap and think nothing of it. You will just get back to work thinking that you work so hard that you deserved a little nap.

—Now, I want you to rest here. You will slowly begin to come out of your dream. You will awaken and feel happy, rested and ready to proceed with your day of work. Do you understand?”

—Yes…

The man rose from the table. He took a look at Victoria who’s head had fallen back on the table and smiled.

* * *

The following day, Loulou was surprised by Victoria’s look as she got in the office, “Whooouu… Vicky, you look gorgeous!”

Surprised at first by Loulou’s reaction, Victoria took a short step back. She looked at the receptionist before finally going her way not without smiling to Loulou and thanking her for the compliment.

Victoria felt odd about the situation. She wasn’t surprised of Loulou overreacting about something but more about her own reaction. That compliment from the receptionist about her look made her feel surprisingly good.

Passing by the ladies room, she went in.

Victoria looked at the wall of full size mirrors. For the first time, she found them quite convenient and took some time to look at herself.

For some odd reason this morning, she felt like dressing sexy, nothing to osé; just enough to get noticed. 3 inches high heels and a black skirt with the hemline a couple of inches above the knee did the trick to show off her long tanned legs. Add to it a gold necklace with a black pearl hanging low between her B cup sized breasts encased in a tight white blouse and the woman looked sexy.

Looking at herself in every possible way, Victoria felt strange about her look. She used to keep that kind of look for a new customer or when it was time to ask for a raise but today was just an ordinary day. On the other side, she was feeling really good about it. Rethinking about Loulou’s comment, she couldn’t repress a smile as a little rush of pride made its way through her mind. Talking at her reflection, she winked and smiled even more, “When you got the look…”

Victoria decided to go see Richard just to see if he’d notice. She used to go see him every chance she had but today, with the way she looked, she decided she didn’t need any other reason.

—Hi Richard, how are you, today?

The man moved his eyes from his monitor to look at his project manager. A little grin appeared in his eye as he teased her, “I’m fine, Victoria… Boy! You look very good, today. Any important meeting I’m not aware of?”

A smile appeared on the woman’s face and stuck there. She started to turn on herself and show off to the man trying to fake being a bit embarrassed, “Oh Richard! You’re terrible. I wasn’t sure you’d find it ok. It’s not too daring?”

The guy was now smiling full teeth. He knew the doctor had paid Victoria his first visit and the woman reacted just like the doctor had promised.

Richard decided to have some fun, “Too daring? Not at all! You look gorgeous. It’s sexy but still very tasteful…”

Richard turned on his chair making sure to show Victoria she now had all his attention, “Now, why don’t you vogue for me? Come on, strike the pose.”

Victoria closed the door behind her and approached his desk. With every step, Victoria’s mood seemed to change. With each step, the stepping foot got further diagonally in front of the other until her walking became an exaggerated but very sexy cat walk.

She got by the desk and stopped right in front of her boss. Her chin up with her mouth open, Victoria looked down at her boss as she stood straight pushing her chest forward with her legs apart and her hands open over her thighs.

“That’s a pose”, she thought.

Richard looked down at her feet and went up gazing at Victoria’s body. He did it slowly, putting emphasis in his facial expression that he liked what he saw. He added some “Nice! Very nice!” all the way up.

Victoria looked at her boss disrobing her with his eyes. She was puzzled by the effect it was having on her. As his eyes went up, as he complimented her, she felt a rush of pride and sexiness taking control of her mind. As his eyes went over her private parts, the intoxicating mix of feeling was boosted with a powerful and delicious stream of arousal.

When Richard looked in Victoria’s eyes, the woman felt a profound need to give him a better show and started to move her hands up over her body.

Panicked by her own actions but too aroused to stop, Victoria’s eyes went up and down to look at Richard and then at her hands going up over her body.

Soon, they reached her breasts and Victoria felt a rush of arousal hit her brain. Totally lost in the erotic haze, her eyes closed and her hips started to do subtle circular movements as each hand started to fondle her now needy breasts.

It didn’t take long before she started to unbutton her blouse with one hand as the other went under to free a breast from her bra. A soft plaintive moan escaped from her lips as she marvelled at the sensation of her nipple getting pinched.

Victoria then felt two strong hands grabbing each side of her thighs. She opened her eyes to see her boss pulling at her.

At that precise moment, Victoria realized just how horny she felt and how much she needed to have sex. The moment, the place or the partner were all points that she didn’t care of. As she let Richard pull at her while pushing her skirt up, only one thing mattered; she wanted him to fuck her.

Taking off her blouse didn’t take long.

Once over him, she spread her legs over his armchair and let herself go on his lap. By then, her skirt was at waist level and her blouse was on the floor. Without wasting anymore time, she started to kiss him passionately while her hands reached for his pants; working at freeing his cock.

The woman in heat started to jerk the man’s cock as soon as it was free while she pushed herself onto him the best she could to give a better access as he undid her bra. A moment later, Richard let it drop on the desk.

Victoria was now totally gone in a haze of lust. She approached her hips further until it was right over Richard’s manhood. Looking at him, she then lowered herself on it moaning softly.

She started to fuck herself on his cock like a banshee right away.

“Wow! That girl’s a top ride.” thought Richard. He knew she’d make him come real quick at that pace but he also knew she had to have an orgasm if he didn’t want to screw up the programming. So, he started to think about boring stuff while the woman fucked herself senseless on his pole.

The man was relieved when he heard Victoria’s plea change and reach a higher pitch. He knew she was on the verge.

Making sure she’d cum and also wanting to have some fun, he told her, “You know when a woman looks her sexiest?”

—N..no?

—When we fuck and she tells me she’s about to or when she cums.

—Oo…oh… I’m…about…to….

—You’re about to what? If you want to be sexy, you gotta tell me what.

—…to cum… I’m about….to cum…

Richard grinned. He knew being sexy increased Victoria’s arousal level even more which would just help strengthen her programming. He added, “Ooooh… You’re so sexy when you say it. Come on. Be a good little sexy girl and tell me again…”

Victoria was frantic by now and her speech was really scattered, “I’m… I’m… Oh…. I’m ab… I’m about to cum… Richard…. I’m about to cum…”

—That’s it, Vicky baby. I find you so sexy when you fuck and talk like that. Go on! You’re so beautiful when you talk sexy”

Victoria loved being sexy. It made her feel so good. She was so aroused by now that Richard’s request seemed totally fine. She went on, “Oh..Rich…I’m so horny… you make me feel so hot…

Victoria was going full throttle by now frantically fucking herself on her boss’ cock and telling him sexy things.

Soon, she felt her body reach the point of no return. Her pitch went falsetto as she continued her sexy talk “I’m… I’m…to cum… I’m so… I’m… I’m… cuummmminnggg….”

Shutting her eyes tight, Victoria did her best to go on impaling herself as waves after waves of orgasmic spasms hit her making her torso undulate as she went up and down.

That was too much for Richard. The man grunted his satisfaction as his cock released a massive load of spunk in the climaxing woman.

As she got back down from her orgasm, Victoria took Richard’s face in her hands and started to kiss him with a vengeance.

Then, Victoria realized what she had just done. She rushed to pick up her stuff totally freaked out by what she had just done; How could she sleep with her boss?

She felt obliged to mention, “You know, Richard. I wouldn’t want you to think…”

Richard cut her short, “That’s ok Victoria. We’re both adults. Looking so beautiful and sexy, you surely get a lot of attention from men. I guess that must make you pretty worked up from times to times.”

Here was that feeling again. Hearing her boss telling her she was beautiful and sexy made Victoria feel all giddy and warm inside. All her doubts vanished at that instant and she smiled dumbly to her boss making sure to give him her sexiest look.

Seeing in Richard’s smile that he liked what he saw, Victoria started to feel aroused again. She could feel warm trickles of sperm going down her thighs but if Richard had made a move, she would have fucked him again.

* * *

Victoria did get the appointment for her husband, Tom just as planned. As scheduled, they arrived and waited in Richard’s conference room.

No one said a word as their relationship had been pretty tense for the last couple of weeks.

Victoria’s look had changed a lot going from Miss Serious and Dedicated to Miss Dressed to Kill and, although Victoria couldn’t blame Tom from starting to ask questions, she just couldn’t help herself from dressing sexy.

Of course, that kind of look attracted a lot of attention from men at work. Victoria, instead of trying to stop it, did everything she could to help it. She dressed sexy, walked sexy, posed sexy and felt… totally sexy.

One thing leading to another, she had been cheating on her husband since then.

The worst part was that, although she knew intellectually that it was a bad thing, she just didn’t feel like it. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

Soon, the tension fell down as they both fell asleep.

* * *

—Tom, do you hear me?

—Tom, you will not remember we had this conversation. But, you will remember and obey every instruction I tell you and believe they are your own thoughts. You are in a dream and, when you come out of it, you will have a whole new outlook on life. Do you understand?”

—Yes

The doctor knew had to manage Victoria’s husband reaction if he didn’t want to get into trouble. He had done many times. This time though, he decided to pay himself a little fantasy.

—Have you noticed that your wife has been dressing a lot sexier lately?

—Yes

—Do you find her sexy when she’s wearing those sexy clothes?

—Yes

—Do you think that other men look more at her body since she started to wear sexier clothes?

Tom answered a very annoyed “Yes.”

The doctor laughed inwardly, “It’s way too easy…“before continuing, “Ok. Tom, I will ask you questions and, every time, only one answer will be possible for that question, ‘Yes’. There will be no other choice in your mind. Every time you answer a question, you will think about it and the only possible answer will be ‘Yes’. Do you understand?”

Tom answered positively… which is what he would do for all the next questions unknowingly getting programmed to see his wife in a very new way.

—When your wife wears sexy clothes, you find her sexy.

—When your wife wears sexy clothes, it arouses you.

—Although you know that other men may look at her body because of the way she’s dressed, seeing your wife in sexy clothes arouses you.

—In fact, you don’t need to see your wife in her sexy clothes; just knowing that fact arouses you.

—Knowing that your wife is wearing sexy clothes arouses you.

—Knowing that your wife is wearing sexy clothes arouses you even if you know that other men may look at her body.

—Knowing that your wife is wearing sexy clothes even if you know that other men may look at her body arouses you.

—So, knowing that your wife is wearing sexy clothes and other men look at her body arouses you.

—In fact, knowing that your wife is wearing sexy clothes and other men look at her body arouses you.

—Knowing that your wife is acting sexy in front of other men arouses you.

—Thinking about your wife acting sexy in front of other men arouses you.

—In fact, thinking about your wife acting sexy in front of other men really turns you on.

—From now on, Tom, the only way you become hard is when you think about your wife with other men.

—Thinking about your wife acting sexy, being slutty with other men makes you hard and horny.

—Thinking about your wife being slutty with other men makes you hard and horny.

—You know the way she dresses and acts, your wife is going to have sex with other men and that makes you even more aroused.

—Thinking about your wife having sex with other men makes you so hot you feel an irresistible urge to masturbate.

—From now on, when you see your wife leaving in the morning wearing sexy clothes, you will have intense fantasies about her fucking with other men and that will make you extremely hot and you will feel an irresistible urge to masturbate.

—When you masturbate in these circumstances, you will cum harder than you ever have. You will have the most intense orgasm of your life thinking about your wife getting fucked by the other men.

—This is the only fantasy that arouses you.

—The only way you get aroused and your dick becomes hard is when you think about your wife acting slutty and fucking other men.

—That’s why you don’t want to have sex with your wife.

—You get a hard on when you see her wearing slutty clothes and leaving for work and thinking about her getting fucked by men at her job but you don’t want to have sex with her.

The doctor straightened himself in the chair. The bigger part of his work with the man was done. It was time to get to the next subject.

—Tom, your wife’s breasts are going to become a whole lot larger in the next days. They will become huge. As her breasts grow, your memories of her breasts’ size will adjust. When you look at her, whatever the size of her breasts, your memories will tell you they’ve always been that size. Eventually, you will believe that her breasts have always been enormous.

—As her breasts become larger, you will find Victoria even sexier. When you fantasize about her having sex with other men, you will get even better orgasms when you think about her big boobs.

—You’ll want to help her buying slutty clothes that put her boobs on display.

—Ok, Tom, almost finished. Now, anytime Victoria or anyone at her job asks you to come here, you will.

—Now, I want you to rest here. You will stop hearing anything I say until I say your name again.

With that, Tom put his head back on the table.

* * *

The doctor looked at Victoria thinking “Now, the proud lady…”

—Victoria, sit straight please.

—Now, Victoria, do you think that Loulou is a bimbo?

Victoria’s positive answer didn’t surprise the doctor. He went on, “Victoria, you like to look sexy, don’t you?”

—Yes

—Of course. Looking sexy makes you feel proud and getting compliments about your sexiness from men at work makes you aroused.

—Yes

—You love to feel proud and you love to be aroused.

—Yes

Ok, Victoria. From now on, every time you answer a question from me, you will think about it and the only possible answer will be ‘Yes’.

—You love to look and feel sexy.

—Loulou also loves to look and feel sexy.

—You wear sexy clothes.

—Loulou also wears sexy clothes.

— Looking sexy makes you feel aroused and you love to be aroused.

—Loulou also feels aroused when she looks sexy.

—So, you and Loulou have many interests in common.

—You like to feel proud of yourself. Feeling proud makes you feel good. You love to feel good.

—Victoria, I can explain to you how to feel even better. Would you like that?

—It’s quite simple. What you need to do to feel even better is to be more like Loulou.

—Loulou thinks only about things that make her happy.

—Like Loulou, you should only think about things that make you happy.

— Loulou doesn’t think about complicated things because complicated things don’t make her feel happy.

—Like Loulou, you should stop thinking about complicated things.

—Loulou prefers to be called Loulou instead of Louise because it sounds funnier.

—Like Loulou, you should prefer to be called Vicky because it sounds funnier than Victoria.

—Loulou has big breasts and that makes her look sexy.

—Big breasted women look sexier. The bigger, the sexier.

—Vicky, You love to look sexy. You do everything you can to look as sexy as you can.

—If I offered you a way to look sexier you’d take it gladly.

—I can make your breasts become bigger. This way, you would look sexier. Would you like that?

—You want to have bigger breasts?

—Big breasted women look sexier. The bigger, the sexier.

— You want your breasts to be huge, enormous.

—Ok, Vicky, I’m going to inject you a formula that will fix that. During the next days, your breasts are going to fill up and become huge. You’re happy with that?

The doctor inserted the syringe and added, “As your breasts grow, your memories of your chest size will adapt to the growth. You will think that your breasts have always been the size they are at the moment you see them since puberty.”

—When you get to your desk, you will find a DVD. You will have someone in the office make enough copies of that DVD and you will send those copies to your family and friends you have contact with. You will call them and find an excuse to have them watch the DVD. This way, they will also remember that you’ve always had a big chest. Do you understand?

—Of course, as your breasts become larger, you will get more and more infatuated by them. You will only wear clothes that let you put them on display.

—As your breasts get bigger, you will want to wear sluttier clothes to show off your big breasts and your body.

—As your breasts grow in size, you will feel hornier and in need for more sex.

—Your breasts are going to become so huge, Vicky, that you won’t refer to them using that name anymore. You will prefer to use words as tits, boobies, knockers.

—When men talk about your breasts with that kind of vocabulary, it will turn you on even more.

—Vicky, you love to feel proud but more than that, you love to be aroused. That’s why you can’t stop acting slutty with men at work because you know they get more aroused by slutty women.

—And arousing men here at work arouses you and when you are aroused, you need to have sex with these men.

—There’s one man that you love to arouse but don’t feel any need to have sex with. It’s your husband, Tom.

—Teasing him by wearing slutty clothes and parading in front of him makes you hot but you feel no attraction at all for him.

—Making him hard for you makes you hot but it makes you hot for men at work. You feel no desire at all to have sex with your husband.

—Thinking about your husband being hard for you turns you on. You love to think that he masturbates thinking about you. That makes you hot.

—Vicky, you love to feel proud.

—When you have sex with men, you want to be proud of yourself. You want to make sure you give your mate the best sex he’s ever had. You want to make him cum like he never did before.

—That’s why you are very open about sex. You are ready to do pretty much any sex act to satisfy a man as long as it is not dangerous for your health or illegal.

—Ok, Tom, you may hear now.

—Victoria and Tom, you will begin to come out of your dream. You will awaken and feel happy, rested and ready to begin your new life. You will think nothing of falling asleep and go on with your normal activities.

The doctor left, a nasty grin in his face.

When they woke up, Tom gave a quick kiss to Victoria. She made sure to push her breasts against his chest (just to tease him) as she turned around and left walking at the top of her stilettos making sure to wiggle her ass for him.

Feeling his cock getting hard looking at his wife leaving for her office, Tom thought, “Fuck! She’s so fucking hot in that miniskirt.”

* * *

It had been a week since Victoria and Tom’s meeting with the doctor.

Victoria had just finished getting dressed. As she went for the door, A toast in his hand, Tom stopped her, “Hey, you didn’t get anything to eat!”

Victoria grinned, “Oh… You’re so sweet…”

With that, she stole Tom’s toast from him and pushed him on the sofa behind him. She then climbed over him, her legs on each side of his pelvis.

Tom looked at his wife.

The leather miniskirt did nothing to hide the fact that she was wearing no panties and the way she let her legs apart, Tom could easily see she had shaved her cunt that morning.

Her huge melons were encased in a tight yellow tube top. Tom could see the shape of the areolas nicely printed in the fabric while the nipples, big as a thumb, threatened to tear it.

Victoria could feel her husband’s cock getting hard in his pyjama. She squeezed her tits against his torso making them look like big balloons ready to pop, “Like anything you see?”

His breath short, Tom looked at her, “God! Your tits are so huge. They’re so sexy. I’m…you’re making me hard…”

The temptress pulled herself from her husband’s lap, “Yeah! I know but I gotta go. Bye!”

Victoria could feel her pussy getting wet as she closed the door and left for her day of work. She felt such a rush from those moments.

First duty this morning, Victoria had a meeting with her project manager, Andy. She had decided to let go of that job and became Andy’s assistant. She didn’t like complicated things and her new role fitted her a lot better. Andy gladly agreed. He had found her sexy the first time he saw her; and more specifically her huge tits.

Victoria got in the meeting room. Andy wasn’t there yet. So, she decided to take a seat and wait for him.

While waiting, the newly proclaimed assistant started to look at her clothes.

She smiled looking at her miniskirt. Then, her eyes went to her delicious tits. A pair of E jugs could only look good encased in that overstretched yellow tube.

“Of course, she thought, losers teased me about my tits when they started to grow…”

Giggling, she continued, “…but I certainly learned real quick the fun you could have being a big girl…”

A bit on autopilot, Victoria started to caress her breasts with one hand. The resulting tingles brought her to use both hands.

The gilr smiled looking at her hands arousing her tits. She saw nothing wrong at calling them tits, “Things that size could only be called tits, she thought proudly, or jugs; or big boobies.”

She liked big boobies and, as she pinched her now erect nipples, she closed her eyes, “Ouh… Yes! My big boobies… they feel so good…”

It was too much. Victoria brought her tube top down and started to fondle her tits big time.

When Andy got in the conference room, Victoria was down in her chair, one hand pulling at a nipple as the other was between her spread legs molesting her love button.

—Victoria?

The girl opened her eyes but never stopped what she did, “Oh Andy! Please! I’ve told you a thousand times; call me Vicky. I prefer that.”

—Ooookaaaay, Vicky, and what are you doing?

—Can’t you see? I’m having some fun while waiting for you but now that you’re here…

As the girl said that, she got down on the floor and started to crawl towards Andy.

—Vicky, what are you doing?

Andy didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence. The girl put a finger on his lips as her other hand went for his pants, “Sshhhhhhh…”

The guy wearing no belt, Vicky got to his cock in no time. She was now jerking it to its full magnitude, “Less talking, more suckinmmmfff” was Vicky’s reply as she started to suck his cock.

She got a nice tempo very quick and engulfed Andy’s cock completely. Her hands being free, Vicky brought them back to their initial occupation on her body.

Andy was now sweating and breathing hard. He exhaled, “Fuck! You’re a good cocksucker!”

Vicky felt so proud hearing he liked what she did to him. A surge of arousal hit her brain and she couldn’t stop herself from moaning while she sucked him.

Vicky’s moans brought a soft vibration on Andy’s cock and it was just too much for the man. He stepped back grabbing his cock with one hand. Out of breath, he exhaled, “Fuck! I gotta cum on those luscious tits of yours.”

Vicky was so happy Andy liked her tits; she pushed them up with one arm right below his cock.

Still masturbating, the girl was on the verge herself, she gasped, “Oh yes, Andy! Please, cum on my big tits.”

Jerking his cock off, Andy grunted as a thick stripe of gooey spunk ejected from his cock and landed on Vicky’s right tit reaching her neck and, ultimately, her right ear. He continued jerking off and another stripe exploded and went across Vicky’s face.

Welcoming her mate’s hot and gooey orgasm, Vicky went on frigging her clit as she felt her own climax igniting from her love button and pulsing through her body to finally ignite blissful fireworks in her brain.

Coming down from her climax, Vicky looked at Andy with her sexiest eyes. She slowly brought her index on her right tit and scooped most of the sperm on it. She then brought it to her mouth making sure to lick her finger before she inserted it in her mouth, “Mmmmmm… Andy you taste really good, you know.”

The guy looked at the slutty girl in front of him and couldn’t believe his eyes. His toughest competitor had transformed into a complete sex craved slut. He didn’t know what had happened to her but he sure liked the result.

* * *

A week later, Vicky was back in Richard’s conference room, sleeping, when she heard…

—Vicky, do you hear me?

The girl opened her eyes. She felt dopey like she was in a dream and had a hard time thinking but she felt like she had to answer, “Yes…”

She worked hard to look and could see the doctor was there as usual in the middle of her dream.

—Tell me, how is it going with your husband? Did you have sex with him lately?

With a bit of disgust, Vicky replied, “No way…”

—But he finds you sexy, doesn’t he?

—Vicky’s face switched for a mocking one, “Yeah…”

—Do you often tease him with your body?

—Vicky straightened in her chair, “Yess…every morning…”

The doctor already knew the answer but he wasn’t prepared for his own reaction. This whole thing he had started with Vicky and her husband was arousing him. He could feel his dick twitching.

Although it wasn’t planned, the doctor decided a little extra was in order. He added, “Vicky, you know I am a doctor, don’t you?

The girl agreed.

—Since I’m a doctor, you know that you can trust me and tell me anything. It will stay confidential.

Again, the girl agreed.

—Vicky, teasing your husband with your body arouses you, doesn’t it?

—Yeah…

—Thinking about it arouses you too, doesn’t it?

—Yeah…

—Ok. Vicky, you are at work. You know that, don’t you?

—Yes.

The doctor grinned thinking, “This is so easy…“before adding, “Vicky, when I tell you to, you will open your eyes and feel normal. You will see nothing wrong in being here with me but you will still feel the irresistible need to follow my commands and answer my questions. Is that ok with you?

—When I tell you to open your eyes, you will feel comfortable being with me, a male doctor, here, at your work. You will feel that you can totally trust me and you will be comfortable to answer my questions. Is that ok with you?

—When I tell you to close your eyes, you will get back to that pleasant state you are in right now. Do you understand?

—Vicky, open your eyes.

Although her eyes were already half open, Vicky could have sworn she was waking up from a pleasant dream. She realized she was with the doctor and everything felt ok, “Oh! Hi doc!”

—Hi Vicky. Tell me, you like to tease your husband with your body. When was the last time you did it?

—This morning.

—Is that so? Could you describe what happened?

—Sure… I had just finished applying makeup when I heard some noise. That’s when I caught my husband jerking off right out of the bathroom’s door.

—That must have been terrible.

—Well… My husband’s such a looser but seeing him jerking off while he looked at my body, that made me really hot.

—Oh! Is that so? What did you do then?

—I started to tease him, doc. I told him, “Hmmm… looks like someone here can’t control himself when he sees my sexy body…” My husband was speechless. So, I started to squeeze my big tits as I told him, “Are those big boobies responsible for your… situation?”

Not realizing, Vicky started to act the story as she told it.

—You know what is great about them, Tom? They’re not only huge. They’re sensitive too; especially my big nipples; see?

Vicky pulled down her top and pulled at her nipples. The arousal that resulted brought her to bend a little and push her tits forward as her ass pushed out backward.

—By then, I knew my husband was about to cum. He was shaking and all sweaty on the forehead. I decided to give him the lethal shot. I told him, “You should see my big tits… You should see them when I get fucked by the guys at work. I go on all four and the guys fuck me doggie style. You should see my big tits jiggling in every way. I look like the sluttiest tart…” You should have seen him, doc. He came so hard that his spunk hit the other wall of the corridor.

—I can imagine and how did you feel?

—I was really worked up by then. In fact, I had to masturbate in my car while I was in the traffic.

—Ah… not a bad idea. And now, how do you feel?

Vicky hadn’t stopped fondling her tits and her hips had started gyrating a bit. It was obvious telling that story had a powerful effect on her but it’s only when the doctor asked her that she realized, “I’m pretty horny, doc.”

The doctor grinned and he pulled down his pants to free his now rock hard cock.

He knew precisely what he wanted and Vicky’s eyes didn’t stop looking at his manhood as he added, “Vicky, you’re going to give me the best blow job you’ve ever performed. Then, I’m going to fuck you and you’re going to feel like it’s the best fuck you’ve ever had. You’re going to have multiple powerful orgasms while I fuck you. With each orgasm, you will realize more and more that what you want in life is to have sex. Finally, when I tell you to, you’re going to go down on your knees and give me a tittyfuck. While I fuck your tits, you’re going to tell me how much you like your tits and how much you like tittyfucks. Do you understand everything I said?

Vicky froze for a second and getting back to a more natural stance answered, “Yes.”

With that, she got down on her knees and went for the doctor’s cock. She smiled to him and lifted his cock with her thumb while her index was gently caressing it. Not loosing her smile, she opened her mouth wide and pulled her tongue. Giggling, she started to lick from the base of his scrotum all the way up.

The doctor smiled. Vicky could have sworn her heart skipped a beat right there. “He likes it”, she thought.

She then engulfed his cock and started to blow him slowly moaning her appreciation every now and then.

Since he seemed to like it the first time, she cut her tempo here and there to lap at his cock.

Feeling the doctor’s hand trying to grab her tits, she stood up on her feet and turned on herself so that her ass was by the doctor making sure her head never left his cock

She knew she had done the right thing when she felt his hands starting to squeeze her huge tits.

Soon, Vicky could feel his thumb hitting her clit while two fingers fucked her twat. Boy! Did she like that!

Vicky was lost in the feeling of giving her best blowjob when the doctor stood up from his chair. He lifted her and put her on the table. Vicky couldn’t repress a little squeak from escaping her mouth as her ass hit the cold table.

When she saw the doctor grabbing his cock and approaching her dripping twat with it, the horny girl brought herself back down on her elbows and spread her legs as wide as possible.

As soon as the doctor entered her with his manhood, Vicky knew right there she was in for the ride of her life. She couldn’t help but moan her satisfaction as the man started to fuck her slowly making sure he got his cock as deep as possible.

Soon, the tempo increased and Vicky felt her arousal increase exponentially. The doctor’s trusts were rougher and the horny girl looked at her big tits jiggling back and forth on her chest.

Between her big boobs, Vicky could see the doctor’s glistening cock pistonning her twat. She couldn’t believe how sexy she felt, how good she looked being fucked by that man.

All those lustful ideas eventually brought Vicky to her first climax. She cried her pleasure to the doctor, “Oh…oh…oh…yes…yes, doctor…oh, yes…You’re making me cum…You’re making me…gnnnhhhhh…”

Her eyes went back in her head as Vicky’s body froze in the climax.

She soon came back to reality just in time to be hit by another orgasm.

This scenario repeated itself many times. At the end, the delirious girl had her head back with her eyes crisscrossed. Her mouth was slack and only one word came out of it, “Fuck…fuck…fuck…”

The doctor stopped and Vicky got out of her blissful orgasmic trance. She looked at the doctor and realized how much having sex. No! How much fucking was the best thing in life.

Feeling grateful, she wanted to please him sexually in any way he desired.

Vicky got an idea. She could give him a tittyfuck. With that, she bent on her knees, spitted on her tits and spread her saliva between them. Looking at the doctor with worshipping eyes, she grabbed her tits and offered, “Let me tittyfuck you. Please, doctor. Just let me do the work. I’ll make you cum like never before.”

The doctor nodded and got seated. The girl went forward on her knees until she was between his legs. Bending a bit over his cock, she trapped it between her tits and started to move up and down with her thighs.

Vicky felt deliciously aroused from the situation. She couldn’t explain why and, frankly, she didn’t care but she felt really thankful towards that great man who made her cum so much.

She loved servicing him so much, she had to tell him, “Doctor, I love it so much tittyfucking you. It makes me feel so hot. Do you like it when I jerk you off with my big titties?”

—The doctor had a hard time speaking, “Yes… Vicky…You look…very sexy… when you do that…

The girl felt a thrill hearing that and increased speed, “Ouh…I’m so glad you like that, doctor.”

Vicky continued talking sexy to the doctor. She liked telling him about her big tits and how much she loved tittyfucking him. Just talking about it was making her really hot.

After a couple of minutes of that regimen, the doctor started to show obvious signs that he was on the verge. She did her best to arouse the man, “Ouuh…Doctor… You’re about to cum, aren’t you? I can see it. Please doctor, cum on my big tits… Spill your spunk all over my huge boobies. I want you to… Please doct…”

Vicky was cut in her sentence by a thick load of jism that made a sticky white trace between her tits and all along her neck and most of her face to finish right over her left eyebrow.

The girl started to smile, satisfied by the result of her tittyfuck when she was hit by an orgasm, “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fu… I’m… I’m… I’m cummggnnnggngnn…”

Coming back from her climax, Vicky brought her lips to the started to clean the doctor’s cock greedily with her mouth.

She had just finished cleaning the man and getting her clothes back on when she heard, “Vicky, close your eyes.”

Her body relaxed in the chair and her eyes went back to that dull look.

—Do you remember our first meeting, Vicky?

The girl was in a dreamlike state and that man was asking her questions again.

He was asking her questions and everything he was saying made perfect sense.

—You were very competitive but that was because you loved to feel proud.

—At the end, you understood you didn’t need to be so competitive. It was easier to just look sexy.

—Looking sexy and getting compliments from men at work makes you feel proud.

—And it makes you feel sexy.

—It makes you feel aroused and you love to feel aroused.

—In fact, you like to feel sexy and feel proud but, most of all, you love to feel aroused.

—When you are aroused, you need to have sex.

—So when you are aroused, you think pretty much about sex and not much else.

—So, when you are at work, men compliment you and that makes you feel aroused. So, when you’re at work, you think about sex most of the time.

—So, you’re ready for sex pretty much all the time during your shift.

—Having sex with a man when you need it is totally normal.

—You love to have sex with a man when you are aroused.

—In fact, you love to have sex with a man and provide him the orgasm he’s ever had.

—Vicky, I’m going to explain to you ways to give men even better orgasms than what you’re giving them now. Interested?

—Do you think that Loulou looks sexy?

—Do you think that Loulou feels sexy when she looks sexy?

—Just like you, Loulou must get pretty aroused when she feels sexy, don’t you think?

—Vicky, you are very open about sex.

—Vicky, you find Loulou sexy.

—You know that she must feel sexy since she looks sexy.

—You know that, just like you, she must be pretty aroused when she feels sexy.

—Men often fantasize about having sex with two women.

—Vicky, you are very open about sex.

—Vicky, you find Loulou sexy and you know that she must be pretty aroused just like you most of the time. So, when you are aroused and Loulou is aroused, you would satisfy a man a lot more if you had sex with that man and Loulou. Don’t you think?

—Vicky, you want to arouse men and men fantasize about having sex with two women. When you are aroused, you’d be ready to have sex with a man and with Loulou to make sure that you satisfy him more, wouldn’t you?

—Vicky, that means that you are bisexual.

—In fact, Vicky, when you are aroused, you could have sex with any man or woman here at work.

—You love to have sex with women here at work. You love to lick pussies. You think they taste good. You also love to have your pussy licked by another woman.

—You find women who dress sexy and show off their curves very sexy. You even have a special attraction for women with big tits like yours.

—When you are aroused here at work, you are open to engage in sex with a man, a woman and even multiple partners.

—You are very open about sex, Vicky, and having sex with many partners when you are aroused is something totally acceptable for you.

—Vicky, you are proud of your sexy body. You are proud itbrings you sex because you want to have sex. You are made to have sex. This is your most favourite activity in life. Do you remember how you felt towards me when you offered me a tittyfuck?

The girl nodded with excitement.

—Well, that’s how you’re going to feel towards anyone who tries to seduce you or touch your body in a sexual manner here at work. You’re going to feel grateful to that person and have a profound desire to please that person sexually.

—Ok, Vicky, you’re going to wake up in a few moments and remember nothing of what happened since you got in this room this morning. You will feel refreshed from your nap and think nothing of it.

—Now, I want you to rest here. You will slowly begin to come out of your dream. You will awaken and feel happy, rested and you’re going to go to Richard’s office. Do you understand?”

—Goodbye, Vicky…

* * *

Vicky awoke and decided to go see Richard. Passing by Loulou’s desk, she saw Savannah, “You know if Richard is in his office?”

—Yes. He is and he’s waiting for you.

Puzzled, Vicky went in. Loulou was there, sitting in one of the guest chairs.

Richard welcomed Vicky as she got in, “Victor…Huh… Vicky! Come in.”

Loulou turned back to look at Vicky.

Having Richard and Loulou looking at her got Vicky a bit aroused. She did her best to walk sexily.

Richard saw it and added, “My, My, My, aren’t you looking sexy today! Loulou tell her how sexy she is.”

Vicky was beside Loulou by then. The seated girl smiled and started to touch Vicky’s tube, “Yesss… She looks just delicious in that tube top.”

Vicky looked down at Loulou and smiled, “Thank you!”

She then noticed that Loulou had one hand gently moving over her chest drawing the nice shape of her breasts.

Vicky felt like she was seeing Loulou’s tits for the first time. They were huge and full pressing against the fabric.

Vicky looked at Loulou’s other hand as it approached her own body. She saw it reaching the front of her left breast and slowly start to tease its nipple. She could feel her arousal increase like a thermometer in boiling water. She had lost her smile by now and had a hard time breathing through her nose.

She bit her lower lip as she looked down at Loulou. She wasn’t smiling either. Her eyes were now showing obvious signs of lust as her other hand went to Vicky’s twat.

Richard grinned, “Yep! Vicky, looking at you so aroused and horny really arouses me too but…”

A bit lost in her arousal, Vicky looked at Richard as he added, “…you shouldn’t let yourself suffer like that. Loulou, here, wants nothing else than to please her coworkers. She’s ready to do whatever’s necessary for a colleague in need. So, why don’t you ask her to help you satisfy that horniness of yours?”

If Loulou had looked lustful but still quite in control before, that comment from Richard seemed to ignite some perverted side of her psyche. She went down on her knees, grabbed Vicky’s ass with both hands and started to kiss Vicky’s thighs saying, “Oh! Vicky! I wanna KISS please you. KISS Tell me KISS how can I KISS bring you pleasure?”

Loulou stopped kissing as her mouth was about to reach Vicky’s crotch. She looked up at Vicky with adoring eyes, “I live to make people happy. You are so beautiful. I would be pleased to make you cum. Would it please you if I licked your pussy?”

Vicky froze. “Sex with a woman?” she thought.

The strangeness of the situation quickly faded in Vicky’s mind as, in the middle of her doubts, a powerful desire to have sex with Loulou crushed all those doubts and filled her mind with lust and a profound sense of purpose. She spread her legs and looked at Loulou, “Oh yes, honey. I’d like nothing more than that.”

As soon as she felt the kneeling girl’s tongue on her twat, Vicky started to moan. She started to caress her huge tits and looked up at Richard with her most lustful eyes. She wanted to give him the best lesbian show he’d ever seen.

It didn’t take long before Richard rose from his chair and approached the girly couple. Smiling confidently, the boss brought Vicky’s top out of the way and started fondling her breasts, “That’s a pretty sexy pair of tits you got there.”

Looking at Richard and feeling she was on the verge of an orgasm, Vicky succeeded telling him, “D’you like them?”

—Yeah… There a fine pair of big boobies.”

Vicky grabbed Loulou’s head with both hands. As she felt the orgasm slowly invading her senses, she did her best to look at Richard as she expressed her climax in a staccato rhythm “Ah!...Ah!...Ah!...h!...h!...”

For a moment, there was no sound. Then, Vicky closed her eyes and let herself fall for the orgasm marvelling at the feeling of Richard fondling her tits while her juices poured down on Loulou’s face wetting her inner thighs on their way. A bit delirious, she smiled as she exhaled a long, “AaaaAAAAaaaaaaAAAaaah!”

Coming back from her orgasm, Vicky went down on her knees and started to kiss Loulou. As her hands went on the other girl’s body and her tongue danced with Loulou’s, Vicky realized she was tasting her own juice but didn’t care.

She moved back and looked at Loulou with a mischievous grin. She then looked up at Richard while her hands went for his pants. They were quickly followed by Loulou’s hands.

Seconds later, both girls were licking and sucking his cock with greed.

After a while, Richard pulled Vicky up on her legs and had her turn her back on him. Without saying a word, he brought his glistening cock between her ass cheeks. Instinctively, Vicky bent down and spread her legs. She got her reward in the following moment as Richard impaled her twat.

Vicky tried to put her hands on the desk but she was stopped by Loulou who went in front of her forcing Vicky to curve her back to let enough space for the other girl. Her head being at Loulou’s tits level, she started to suck on them.

Vicky marvelled at the sensation of being fucked by her boss while she licked a big pair of tits. With every thrust Richard gave, her face mashed on Loulou’s tit and that made her bite its nipple. Loulou’s moans clearly indicated that she liked it and, soon, her hands went for her twat. Loulou complimented her partner, “Ouh! Vicky…It feels so good… Go on… bite my big tits… That’s it! Bite my nipples…”

Slowing down but not stopping completely, Richard intervened, “Vicky, you’re doing a good job on her tits but you could do better. Loulou, climb on my desk; on all four.”

Loulou went on the desk and got down on all four as asked. She turned to look at Richard who added, “Fine! Now, Vicky, you want to do a good job and please Loulou, don’t you?”

Being fucked but in a slower tempo, Vicky’s breathing was getting much better. She agreed, “Yes…”

Richard increased his speed a bit, “Look a Loulou’s ass. Do you find it’s a nice ass?”

Vicky could feel arousal coming back with Richard’s thrusts. She looked at Loulou. The girl was on all four. Her ass was right in front of her. She could see her round butts with in the middle the glistening pussy. She moaned, “Yes…”

Richard reached for her tits with one hand as the other one secured his grip on her hips, “Look at her pussy, Vicky. Isn’t it a beautiful pussy?”

Mesmerized by the beautiful woman in front of her, Vicky didn’t say anything and nodded slowly.

—If you want to do a good job and please Loulou, you have to lick her pussy. It would only be fair, wouldn’t it?”

Vicky was pretty much back to her previous state of arousal by now. She didn’t even think about replying to Richard’s question. She brought her face right in Loulou’s ass and started to lick her pussy.

Richard got back to fucking Vicky full throttle. Its powerful thrusts gave a hard time for Vicky to do a thorough job on Loulou’s twat. She changed her strategy. With each trust, now, Vicky was darting the other girl’s twat with her tongue making it actually enter her vagina. Every time, her nose hit the asshole but she didn’t care. In fact, she was pretty sure Loulou liked it.

Soon, Vicky came. Her moans of ecstasy gave a nice little vibration to her tongue and the effect was too much for Loulou. She came too.

Both girls moaned their pleasure. Vicky’s orgasm got even more powerful when she felt Loulou’s juices drip on her tongue.

Coming back from her climax and still being impaled by Richard, Vicky let herself fully appreciate the pure moment of bliss she was living. Being fucked to an orgasm while licking an orgasming pussy; what could be better than that?

She got her answer as Richard took his cock out of her and groaned, “Girls, on your knees…”

Richard jerked his cock for while the girls kneeled in front of him, opening their mouth wide, pulling their tongue.

The man groaned, “Here’s you reward…“Streams of cum exploded from his cock and went, first, on Loulou’s face followed by Vicky’s tits with the second shut having less pressure.

Both girls moaned as a satisfying orgasm filled their minds. Getting back from the climax but totally lost in the pleasure, they went to clean the softening cock. Once done, they started to lick the cum on the other one savouring it greedily.

Richard contemplated the scene and sighed with satisfaction as he went for his clothes.

* * *

Vicky and Loulou were in the ladies room trying to rearrange themselves when Savannah got in.

Loulou was surprised, “Savannah! Who’s at my desk if we’re both here?”

Savannah looked at Loulou in the mirror, “Relax! Nancy’s there.” With that, the girl brought her eyes back at her hair bringing her hands up to fix it.

Loulou got behind Savannah.

—Vicky, did you know that what Savannah can’t say no to is…

With that, Loulou grabbed Savannah’s breasts with her hands. Savannah froze.

Loulou started to fondle Savannah’s breasts, “…to have her big tits fondled. She gets horny at the moment you grab her tits. Isn’t it so, Savannah?”

Savannah nodded looking at her tits in the mirror. Loulou added, “And what’s great with Savannah is that, when she’s horny, she goes nuts for a pair of big titties. Vicky, why don’t you come here and show your big titties to Miss Savannah?”

Vicky approached and looked knowingly at Loulou. She could feel her juices starting to flow as her hand went to pull down her top.

Boy! Did she feel proud and sexy knowing her tits would arouse Savannah.