The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VIDEO VIXEN

Disclaimer:

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

This story contains (MC) Mind Control, (MD) Male Dominance, (MF) Male/Female sex, (FF) a little Female/Female sex, (NC) Non-consensual Sex, (BD) Bondage, and Incest.

The young men in the story are young 18 year olds who are about to graduate high school.

Chapter 2 — The Making

By morning, I had decided to skip school. This program was addicting and I wanted to get through it and delete it before Mom got home.

I wonder if Brian would like to skip and try it out with me. He is my best friend and is always telling me how hot my Mom is. I am sure he would love it. I could set up the computer in the living room. Even if we can’t get to the Internet, the two computers can still see each other.

Sneaking out to the hall, I pick up the phone and call him.“Brian...”

It doesn’t take much explaining to convince him to skip school with me. I still have to get ready for school. Throwing on some clothes, I head downstairs.

As I wolf down breakfast, my tired mom comes into the kitchen in a sweatshirt and sweat pants. This was not like her. She usually wore a conservative slack suite to work. I didn’t even know she had a sweat suit. And what is that smell?

“You OK?” I ask her.

“Yes,” she blushes. “Just a restless night.” Quickly changing the subject, she continues on, “I need to talk with you after school today about something I found on the camera.

“Camera! OH SHIT! That must of been what she had in her hand last night. I never deleted that nude picture I took of myself for the program. How was I going to explain that?

“Sorry, Mom. I’m late for my bus,” I tell her as I kiss her cheek and made my escape. At least I would have a little time to make up some lame brain excuse. Science project?

I meet meets Brian down the street in a wooded area. We wait only have to wait a few minutes for Mom to leave. I wonder how she got changed so quickly. She wouldn’t go to work in sweats, would she?

As she pulls out of the driveway, we sneak in the back door.

Brian is a little hesitant to play the game until I bring up the rendered images of Mom and Sally. Now I have him enter his character while I set up the living room computer and check the connection between them.

I join the game session already in progress.

“Enter Next Stage”, blinks across the top of the screen.

Going back to my room, I see Brian beefing out his figure. “Tone it down,” I joke with him. I convince to loose the 42″ chest and 6′-8″ height. I basically had him enhance what I had enhanced on mine. This would let us compete on the same level.

“Accept Changes.”

I send Brian to the living room while I get set to play on my computer.

After confirming there would be no other players, it brings us directly to the “Shopping” Adventure.

“Choose character to go shopping.” I select Mom before Brian can.

“Hey,” I here him call from the other room. “No Fair.”

I just grin.

“Enter Normal Clothing Store,” or “Find Specialty Lingerie Store” were the two options.

Selecting specialty stores, a list of stores appears on the screen. “Victoria Secret,” “Fredrick’s of Hollywood,” “Anne’s Lingerie,” “Suzie’s Sex Kittens,” etc.

“Choose Suzie’s Sex Kittens,” Brian hollers at me. So I do.

“Twenty Minute Wait for Real Time Rendering. “Real Time Rendering,” what is I wonder?

* * *

Meanwhile, across town...

“Damn!” gasps Jessie as she is just about ready to get out of her car and go into work. I need to get some new bras and panties. I can’t believe I was thinking of going into work dressed in sweats and no panties of bra.

Starting the car up, she heads toward her normal clothing store. I wonder if they have bras big enough to hold these melons?

She thinks back to this morning and last night. I can’t believe Josh took that nude picture of himself. What was he thinking? What was I thinking, She blushes remembering the dreams she had last night.

She had fantasized all night long of Josh, her son, running his masculine hands all over her body. She imagined him penetrating her vagina and ass. How disgusting and yet it had felt wonderful.

She had never had a real orgasm before she realized. The intensity of the ones from last night had kept increasing. She must have had three or four of them last night.

Then the utter humiliation of waking of to find two of her finger shoved up her ass, her hair spray can shoved in her vagina, and sucking on her fingers that had a distinct taste of herself. She would have puked if she were still feeling turned on by it.

Then when she stood up she realized her breasts felt different. Heavier and bouncier. When she tried to put her bra on, she realized it was not just her imagination but her breasts had swelled during the night. And her but was too big to fit in her panties. She wanted to freak out but instead she decided to hide it under her sweats. Not fitting into any of her won panties and bras, she had decided to buy some new underwear.

Passing by where she would normally shop, she decided she would find somewhere that might specialize in her new bra size. And so she found herself pulling into “’Suzie’s Sex Kittens’.

Shit, I never have even been in one of these shops before. She wanted to stay in her car and go somewhere else but found herself getting out of the car and walking towards the shop.

“Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell as she entered.

A heavyset man behind the counter smiled at her as she entered. More like a leer, she thought. She headed toward the rack holding bras.

“Ding, ding, ding,” rang the bell again.

Turning she saw Sally enter. Shit she wanted to hide but even as she looked for a place to duck behind, Sally caught her eye. Smiling awkwardly, they approached each other.

“Hello Sally.”

“Hello Jessie.”

“First time shopping here,” she told her.

“Mine to,” answered Sally.

Well maybe it wouldn’t be so bad having a friend along.

“Maybe we can help each other out,” Jessie replied.

Sally nodded.

The two women went toward the clothes racks. As they shuffled through the bras, Jessie found herself pulling out the least likely bras, bustiers, even couple of corsets.

Looking over at Sally, she was relieved to see her with a similar selection.

* * *

At the house.

This is amazing. It is like watching a video. The only way I know it can’t be real is that I am having my mother walk into a sex shop. She would never consent to that even as a joke.

I maneuvered Mom down the lingerie rack while Brian does the same for Sally. I looked for the least likely thing Mom would ever pick out. At one point Brian uses an option to show me, or I should say the character of Mom, a slinky outfit he has had Sally choose. Damn there are some hot outfits in here. I make sure nothing Mom picks will cover the nipples on those enhanced breasts.

Better pick out some matching panties. As I head to the dressing room, the shopkeeper comes over to tell me that I will have to buy whatever I try on.

“Of course,” I make my character reply.

Its only play money, I think to myself.

Sally comes in with her. The dressing room has a little landing in front of it with a pole and mirror. Ha, this is going to be fun having them show off their outfits.

* * *

Back at the lingerie store...

I couldn’t believe it when the shopkeeper came over. He checked every item I was going to bring into the changing room. He explained I would have to pay fro whatever Item I took out of its package. I was so embarrassed as he held up each item. Then when he held up the leather strap teddy that Sally and I had scoffed at, I turned a deeper hew of red. At least Sally’s items were no better than mine.

“You are going to need nylons with those,” he pointed out the attached garters.

Garters? Thigh high nylons? This is gone to far. I march back to the racks to put the clothes back and... I came back with several packs of nylons and some high heel shoes. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

As I enter the changing room I look back at the stage out there. It had a dance pole built in. I would never go out there.

I looked at what I had brought in. Well this one was not so bad. It was a teal and lacy panty and bra set. I shed my sweats and put on the panties first. Shit, that thong slipped right between ms ass cheeks. To think that women wore these all the time. The panties had a triangular opening in the front that stopped just short of my vagina. Good thing I had shaved this morning. Still if I wore these on a regular basis I would have to shave it back much more.

The bra was even worse. I mean it fit well but the cups stopped short of my aerials. If I pushed my nipple down and pulled up the bra, I could just get them covered.

I continued adjusting them as I put on a garter belt, nylons and high heels. They had to be four-inch heels! How was I going to stand in these let alone walk?

What was I thinking when I told Sally we should show each other our picks. Now I would have to go out there and let her see. Damn, that perverted slob behind the counter would see me.

A knock on the wall from the adjoining dressing room interrupts my thoughts.

“Are you ready,” whispered Sally.

To my horror I heard myself answer, “Yes”.

“On the count of three. One, two....”

I burst out of the changing room to see Sally come out in a similar outfit. Hers was a dark red with black lace. Damn she looked hot. I never had thought of another lady as sexy before.

My nipples seemed to agree as they stiffed up and popped out of my bra. I wanted to run back into my changing stall but did not seem to be able to.

So I did the next best thing, I stuck out my chest and modeled the outfit. Strutting up to the pole I grabbed it and spun around it twice before retreating to the door of my stall. I know I was a little wobbly on the heels.

Sally gave me a silent clap. I noticed her nipples were also showing approval.

She repeated my walk. I couldn’t take my eyes off her body. Damn she had sexy buns. Shit, she must shave her vagina, I realize as my eyes go to her crotch. Not a hair showing.

When she is done, I ask her, “A little over the top don’t you think?”

We had agreed not to buy anything the other did not approve of. I thought this was my chance to get out of buying this outfit.

“Actually,” she blushed, “you look hot.” This last part of the statement came out almost breathlessly.

“You to,” I smiled back. Shit, I was going to keep this outfit.

“Hey, " she grinned, “I think you would look better with a little more makeup on.” She ran down an isle. Coming back a minute later, she tosses me some deep red lipstick and rouge.

Not something I would ever wear. Well it might help camouflage me if someone I knew came in the shop. Like anyone I knew would come in here.

“Only if you put some on,” I agree.

The outfits got progressively slinkier. One was a sheer fishnet chemise with garters attaché at the bottom. Another was similar but the chemise narrowed at the top so the only covering went between my breasts and actually pushed them slightly apart. This only emphasized their size.

Another panty and bra set only framed my breasts and had no covering. And the panties by this point had gone from thongs to g-string. Disgustingly enough, I found the strap down my ass cheek actually turn me on.

Some of Sally outfits had been the same as mine, other were similar with slight variations. She had more corsets in her picks than I did. None of them really hid our breasts or asses.

I found myself getting hornier and hornier. Besides last night, I hadn’t had any type of sex in years. I couldn’t believe how Sally looked sexier and sexier to me.

The next bra set I tried on covered more of my breasts but it had opening for my nipples. This actually made them stand out even more. And it stimulated them even more. This outfit actually had panties, crotchless panties. Damn I missed the g-strings.

And our runway walks got more lewd with each showing? Sally added a move to hers where she would turn her back towards me, then bend down with her legs straight and slowly straighten up, running her hands up to her ass cheeks, spreading them as she reached her ass. This gave me a wonderful view of her sexy ass. I could just make out the rim of her asshole around the narrow strip of cloth covering it.

I reciprocated and the next time I spent more time on the pole, wrapping one leg around it and arching backwards.

This last time out with the nipple bra, I found myself actually gyrating to the background music. Damn I was so turned on, I could barely stand.

My hands fond there way to my nipples were they began to rub and pinch them. I hadn’t done this since I was an adolescent. (Well maybe last night in my dreams). I found my legs wrapped around the pole and my back arched back as I slid up and down it in a humping like motion. I crushed my pussy tightly against it as I slid up and down. To my dismay I reached an orgasm right there on the pole.

As I moved away I could feel my juices leak down my legs, gathering at the tops of my nylons. I stood this way, hoping Sally wouldn’t notice as she did her walk. As she came to the pole, I noticed the moisture I had left on it. Shit.

She didn’t seem to mind or notice as she performed a similar pole dance to mine. As she humped the pole, I actually saw her juice squirt from her. I found myself fascinated by it.

Retreating into the changing room, I looked around for something to clean myself off with. I spotted my sweats. What else could I do? I soaked as my moisture up as I could. Wow, I have never been this moist before.

I changed into the leather strap outfit. It took me a few minutes to get into it. It was what I guess would be classified as a teddie. The bra part had straps that were teardrop in shape, basically outlining each breast. A horizontal strap crosses each breast with a ring circling the nipples. This strap continued under my arms and around my back. Under my arms were rings with two straps that ran down my sides attaching to a ring at my pussy. A third strap continues up my ass cheeks an inch or two before another two-inch ring circled my anus. From there two straps went up my back meeting the two from the front at the rings under my arms. With a little adjustment, I was able to get the rings in the right places. I couldn’t believe how horny this outfit made me.

Lastly I zipped up the thigh crotch high leather boots. Sally had found two pairs of them near on a nearby rack. She looked at me with those sultry eyes of hers and told me they would great with this leather outfit. Shit, didn’t want to wear them but knowing Sally would also be wearing them made all the difference.

As I got ready to head out, I looked at my wet sweats in the corner. Fuck, what was I going to do with them now? Then I remembered the trash just outside the dressing room. Grabbing them I made my way out. Sally was already out there getting ready to show me her outfit. Quickly tossing my sweats into the trash, I the jeans she had worn here were in the trash also.

Fuck, her legs looked good in those boots. I wanted to grab her ass when she bent over. I never new an asshole could look so lovely. I loved the way the rings made her nipples stand out. Even her swollen pussy looked good sticking out of the ring. I wonder if mine is that swollen. Then I could hear the ring around her pussy rub against the bar as she ground up against it. There was definitely a gasp escaping her lips as she finished up.

I managed to hold it together until I reached the pole. Sally’s juice was still hot.

NOOOO!!!!

I almost blacked out with the force of the orgasm. Wobbling, I made my way back to the changing room. Only then did I notice the leer on the shopkeepers face. This whole time we had been modeling the lingerie, I had forgotten all about him. I can’t believe I did all this in front of him.

But he wasn’t alone! Several men were going through the racks near the changing room. I was fairly sure they weren’t to distracted by what they were pretending to look at.

I hurry to the changing room. Changing out the leather outfit, I find myself putting on the previous outfit, with its crotchless panties and the bra with the holes for the nipples. I covers more than most of these outfits, I justify to myself.

Now where are my sweats? Then I remembered. I had tossed them out. Where has my mind gone?

Rushing back out to the trashcan, I find it empty. Looking at the shopkeeper, he just smiles innocently back at me. I hear Sally approach from behind.

“It’s empty,” I tell her, somehow knowing she is looking for her stuff.

“We’ll just have to buy something from the store to wear.”

Turning, I see Sally in one of the fishnet corsets she tried on earlier. Its bra was a demi-cup shelf bra, holding her boobs up for inspection. The panties were jus strings, outlining her vulva. She had her boots on.

I would never have believed in my worst nightmare that I would be walking down the isle of a store on display. We found a couple of black micro-skirts and low cut tops to wear. None of the skirts completely covered either of our asses. The shirts were stretched tight against our breasts, leaving little to the imagination. My yellow and her red top were made to attract male attention.

Paying quickly, we headed out.

“Wait,” the shopkeeper hollers at us. “You guys get a gift package with that,” he smiles as he hands us each a bag. “Each customer who spends over five hundred dollars gets a free gift bag and you two have spent more than enough.”

Over five hundred? I should have looked at the receipt before I signed it.

What a day! Maybe I should just go home and wake up again. This has to be a dream ... I mean a nightmare.